Proof by LORD Almighty GOD: repeatedly rebuked by Jesus' brethren at each GOD-given opportunity... satan reduced to chasing his own tail.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Mar 14, 2008, 12:03:43 PM3/14/08
Behold in wide-eyed wonder and disgust at satan's exhibition of his
own psychopathology:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/e23a788b052d064d?

2008th year since the birth of our LORD Jesus Christ as the Son of
Man ...

... by being hungrier:

http://TruthRUS.org/KnowingGOD

Hunger is wonderful:

http://HeartMDPhD.com/Hunger

It's how we know what GOD wants, which is what is good.

Yes, hunger is our knowledge of good versus evil that Adam and Eve
paid for with their and our immortal lives.

Those who suffer from the powerful delusion predicted by the prophecy
of 2 Thessalonians 2:9-11 would deny this and perish ( gone !!! )
forever ...

http://HeartMDPhD.com/Convicts/CrazyOne

http://HeartMDPhD.com/Convicts/CrazyTwo

http://HeartMDPhD.com/Convicts/CrazyThree

http://HeartMDPhD.com/Convicts/CrazyFour

http://HeartMDPhD.com/Convicts/Bob

... gone:

http://YouTube.com/watch?v=Qb6d_z5C35E

Such will be the demise of all those who refuse to know **and** love
the truth, Who is LORD Jesus Christ:

http://HeartMDPhD.com/Love/TheTruth

Be hungry... be healthy... be hungrier... be blessed:

http://HeartMDPhD.com/HolySpirit/BeBlessed

"Blessed are you who hunger NOW...

... for you will be satisfied." -- LORD Jesus Christ (Luke 6:21)

Amen.

http://HeartMDPhD.com/HolySpirit/Luke6_21

A simple parable for the wise and discerning:

http://HeartMDPhD.com/Parable

Be hungry... be healthy... be hungrier... be blessed:

http://TheWellnessFoundation.com/BeHealthy

Prayerfully in the infinite power and might of the Holy Spirit,

Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
Lawful steward of http://EmoryCardiology.com

Mike Mordant

Mar 14, 2008, 12:06:01 PM3/14/08
On Mar 14, 11:03 am, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD"
> Lawful steward ofhttp://EmoryCardiology.com

> Brethren of the KING of kings and LORD of lords.http://HeartMDPhD.com/ChristianBrethren

;-) Everyone else sees that you are the one spinning in circles. ;-)

Paul Hands

Mar 14, 2008, 4:06:16 PM3/14/08
You're still a loony. No god, no jesus, bible is babble and best used
as toilet roll.

J666

Mar 14, 2008, 4:11:18 PM3/14/08
On Mar 14, 11:06 am, Mike Mordant

> ;-) Everyone else sees that you are the one spinning in
circles. ;-)

Chung obviously agrees with the old proverb: he who goes in big
circles is a big wheel

J A

Mar 14, 2008, 6:18:35 PM3/14/08
On Mar 14, 9:03 am, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD"
<heartdo...@emorycardiology.com> wrote:

> Behold in wide-eyed wonder and disgust at satan's exhibition of his
> own psychopathology:

Andrew, you don't need to be worrying about the "psychopathology" of
supernatural beings.

You need to be worrying about the mess in your own head.

There aren't any "satans", or "gods" or "demons" - there's only your
own mental problems.

Why don't you submit to a psychological evaluation and publish the
results?

Nicodemus

Mar 14, 2008, 6:31:50 PM3/14/08
> You're still a loony. No god, no jesus, bible is babble and
best used
> as toilet roll.

Why do you Paul Hands bother to read or post here at ACC?

Nicodemus

Mar 14, 2008, 6:33:04 PM3/14/08

The same for you j666, why do you bother to read and post
here at ACC?

Cary Kittrell

Mar 14, 2008, 6:59:58 PM3/14/08

There you go again! ;-)

SkyEyes

Mar 14, 2008, 7:19:33 PM3/14/08

I suspect that j666 is reading from, and posting to, alt.atheism, as I
am. If you want to yell at somebody for cross-posting, trace back to
the start of the thread and find out who cross-posted to an off-topic
group first. I'll betcha money it wasn't an atheist.

Brenda Nelson, A.A.#34
EAC Professor of Feline Thermometrics and Cat-Herding
skyeyes nine at cox dot net

Smiler

Mar 14, 2008, 8:41:58 PM3/14/08

"J666" <jea...@gmail.com> wrote in message

Hopefully they are ever-decreasing cicles.
He will eventually disappear, with a loud 'plop', up his own fundement.

Smiler,
The godless one
a.a.# 2279

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Mar 15, 2008, 5:47:27 AM3/15/08
satan via a sockpuppet (corporeal demon) hissed:
> satan via another sockpuppet hissed:
> > satan via yet another sockpuppet hissed

> > > ;-) Everyone else sees that you are the one spinning in
> > circles. ;-)
> >
> > Chung obviously agrees with the old proverb: he who goes in big
> > circles is a big wheel
>
> Hopefully they are ever-decreasing cicles.

The way to heaven remains straight.

"I am the way and the truth and the life..." -- LORD Jesus Christ
(John 14:6)

Amen.

> He will eventually disappear...

That is how it will seem to you when you are cast into the lake of
fire being prepared for you and your demons both non-corporeal (evil
spirits) and corporeal (sockpuppets)...

>...with a loud 'plop'...

Indeed.

Many thanks, much praise and all the glory to GOD for HIS compelling
you to unwittingly reveal your own doom publicly here on usenet.

Laus Deo ! ! !

http://HeartMDPhD.com/LausDeo

May we, who are Jesus' brethren, continue to rebuke you at each GOD-
given opportunity as GOD desires:

http://HeartMDPhD.com/Convicts/Rebukesatan

<><