Proof by LORD Almighty GOD: repeatedly rebuked by Jesus' brethren at each GOD-given opportunity... satan unwittingly reveals that he has no hope.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Mar 14, 2008, 10:37:11 AM3/14/08
Behold in wide-eyed wonder and disgust at satan's pathology:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/89a9fd2d3054bddd?

2008th year since the birth of our LORD Jesus Christ as the Son of
Man ...

... by being hungrier:

http://TruthRUS.org/KnowingGOD

Hunger is wonderful:

http://HeartMDPhD.com/Hunger

It's how we know what GOD wants, which is what is good.

Yes, hunger is our knowledge of good versus evil that Adam and Eve
paid for with their and our immortal lives.

Those who suffer from the powerful delusion predicted by the prophecy
of 2 Thessalonians 2:9-11 would deny this and perish ( gone !!! )
forever ...

http://HeartMDPhD.com/Convicts/CrazyOne

http://HeartMDPhD.com/Convicts/CrazyTwo

http://HeartMDPhD.com/Convicts/CrazyThree

http://HeartMDPhD.com/Convicts/CrazyFour

http://HeartMDPhD.com/Convicts/Bob

... gone:

http://YouTube.com/watch?v=Qb6d_z5C35E

Such will be the demise of all those who refuse to know **and** love
the truth, Who is LORD Jesus Christ:

http://HeartMDPhD.com/Love/TheTruth

Be hungry... be healthy... be hungrier... be blessed:

http://HeartMDPhD.com/HolySpirit/BeBlessed

"Blessed are you who hunger NOW...

... for you will be satisfied." -- LORD Jesus Christ (Luke 6:21)

Amen.

http://HeartMDPhD.com/HolySpirit/Luke6_21

A simple parable for the wise and discerning:

http://HeartMDPhD.com/Parable

Be hungry... be healthy... be hungrier... be blessed:

http//TheWellnessFoundation.com/BeHealthy

Prayerfully in the infinite power and might of the Holy Spirit,

Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
Lawful steward of http://EmoryCardiology.com

Mike Mordant

Mar 14, 2008, 10:51:43 AM3/14/08
On Mar 14, 9:37 am, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD"
> Lawful steward ofhttp://EmoryCardiology.com

> Brethren of the KING of kings and LORD of lords.http://HeartMDPhD.com/ChristianBrethren

There you go again! ;-)

bob young

Mar 14, 2008, 10:18:02 PM3/14/08

"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" wrote:

> Behold in wide-eyed wonder and disgust at satan's pathology:
>
> http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/89a9fd2d3054bddd?
>
> May dear neighbors, friends, and brethren have a blessedly wonderful
> 2008th year since the birth of our LORD Jesus Christ as the Son of
> Man ...
>
> ... by being hungrier:
>
> http://TruthRUS.org/KnowingGOD
>
> Hunger is wonderful:
>
> http://HeartMDPhD.com/Hunger
>
> It's how we know what GOD wants, which is what is good.

If you want to know what a god wants
simply listen to the ramblings of the
insecure idiots who made him up in the first place.

[Why 'Him'? Because thousands of years ago women in the Middle East were
chattels, men ran everything, much as they do today; so when they made up
their god it HAD to be a he]

> Yes, hunger is our knowledge of good versus evil that Adam and Eve
> paid for with their and our immortal lives.

ROFL. you are blinded to knowledge by the blinkers you wear

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Mar 15, 2008, 5:25:14 AM3/15/08