Re: CALL FOR NOMINATIONS - Richard M Nixon Memorial "Pathological Liar" Award

Flying Rat

Oct 2, 2006, 10:44:27 AM10/2/06
In article <4520ee20$0$38775$892e...@auth.newsreader.octanews.com>,
wran...@netcabal.com says...
> CALL FOR NOMINATIONS - Richard M Nixon Memorial "Pathological Liar"
> Award (for those Usenet posters who are incapable of ever telling the
> truth)
>
> Nominations will close on on the 3rd of October, 2006 at 23:59:59 UTC
> (11:59:59 PM); voting will take place on the regular September AUK ballot,
> which shall be posted immediately following the aforementioned deadline.
>
> There is one previous winner of this highly prestigious award - Mr.
> Chuck "Kluck" Lysaght"; this award is non-repeatable, therefore
> nominations of Kluck will *not* be deemed as valid.
>
> Nominate away!
>
> :-)

"Dr" Andrew B Chung, quackpot extraordinaire and proven liar. No further
expanation is necessary.

FR

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Oct 2, 2006, 12:40:33 PM10/2/06
Flying Rat wrote:

> Wrangler wrote:
> > CALL FOR NOMINATIONS - Richard M Nixon Memorial "Pathological Liar"
> > Award (for those Usenet posters who are incapable of ever telling the
> > truth)
> >
> > Nominations will close on on the 3rd of October, 2006 at 23:59:59 UTC
> > (11:59:59 PM); voting will take place on the regular September AUK ballot,
> > which shall be posted immediately following the aforementioned deadline.
> >
> > There is one previous winner of this highly prestigious award - Mr.
> > Chuck "Kluck" Lysaght"; this award is non-repeatable, therefore
> > nominations of Kluck will *not* be deemed as valid.
> >
> > Nominate away!
> >
> > :-)
>
> "Dr" Andrew B Chung, quackpot extraordinaire

Name-calling simply serves to show that you remain lost.

> and proven liar.

If that were true, it should be easy for you to supply a link showing
the proven lie, which is "to make an untrue statement with intent to
deceive."

Source of definition: http://www.m-w.com

Note: You will have to prove "intent to deceive."

Go ahead and supply the link here between the two double lines:

Otherwise, all can use your failure as proof that you have made an
untrue statement with intent to deceive.

> No further expanation is necessary.

Proof, however, is required.

"Only GOD, Who is omniscient, has called others liars without becoming
a liar." -- Holy Spirit

Amen !

Laus Deo ! !

"My LORD and my GOD ! " -- Archetypal Atheist "Doubting" Thomas upon
seeing the risen Christ Jesus

Marana tha ! ! !

May GOD continue to heal your heart by curing your diabetes, dear
neighbor whom I love unconditionally.

Prayerfully in Christ's amazing love,

Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung
Cardiologist, Atlanta, Georgia, USA

As for knowing who are the very elect, these you will know by the
unconditional love they have for everyone including their enemies
(Matthew 5:44-45, 1 Corinthians 13:3, James 2:14-17).

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/a77da2d26da0ab97?