Ping: Dr. Daniel Palestrant, founder and CEO of Sermo.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Dec 1, 2007, 7:37:47 PM12/1/07
http://HeartMDPhD.com/SermoExposed

You now have less than 72 hours until Tuesday 12/4/2007 5:00 PM EST to
return the phone message you have received.

May you govern yourself accordingly, dear neighbor.

Prayerfully in the infinite power and might of the Holy Spirit,

Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
Lawful steward of http://EmoryCardiology.com

Archie Leach

Dec 1, 2007, 7:52:39 PM12/1/07
"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <heart...@emorycardiology.com> wrote:

>http://HeartMDPhD.com/SermoExposed
>
>You now have less than 72 hours until Tuesday 12/4/2007 5:00 PM EST to
>return the phone message you have received.
>
>May you govern yourself accordingly, dear neighbor.

Is this another Chung "PR0PH3CY 0F D00M?????????????"

Cary Kittrell

Dec 1, 2007, 7:56:30 PM12/1/07
Archie Leach <le...@antispam.ham>

Mind the rain of Trident warheads, hear?

(not to mention all that nasty global atmospheric conflagration)

-- cary

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Dec 1, 2007, 8:04:42 PM12/1/07
convicted neighbor Cary Kittrell wrote:

> > Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:
> >
> > >http://HeartMDPhD.com/SermoExposed
> > >
> > >You now have less than 72 hours until Tuesday 12/4/2007 5:00 PM EST to
> > >return the phone message you have received.
> > >
> > >May you govern yourself accordingly, dear neighbor.
>
> Mind the rain of Trident warheads, hear?
>
> (not to mention all that nasty global atmospheric conflagration)

http://HeartMDPhD.com/Convicts/PrayForCary

:-)

Aratzio

Dec 1, 2007, 8:09:35 PM12/1/07
On Sat, 01 Dec 2007 18:52:39 -0600, in the land of alt.usenet.kooks,
Archie Leach <le...@antispam.ham> got double secret probation for
writing:

Anyone read the letter? Chung-fraud thinks that Sermo is accusing him
of post to tech-net. Sermo is hosted by tech-net.

What a maroon.

--

Does the name Pavlov ring a bell?

Aratzio - Usenet ruiner #2

Art Deco

Dec 1, 2007, 8:12:59 PM12/1/07
Archie Leach <le...@antispam.ham> wrote:

From the tale end of the ChungShiteLink above, which has been put up
recently, probably today:

>Facts:
>
>(1) Nothing from Sermo has been posted to tech-archive.net by me simply
>because I have not subscribed to tech-archive.net.
>
>(2) A summary of the above case report and survey results have been
>posted to sci.med.cardiology, however I am the author of the case
>report and retain all copyrights to it as the author so that none of
>this is justifiably proprietary to Sermo.
>
>(3) The level of participation in the above case report and
>accompanying survey was comparable to other physician-authored posts
>seen on Sermo bringing up the possibility that Sermo advertising claims
>that there are more than 35,000 physicians subscribed to Sermo are at
>best a gross misrepresentation and at worst a scam targeting Sermo
>investors and paying pharmaceutical clients.

<doubled font size>
>Do you really wish for this matter to be turned over to the governing
>authorities and your company's investors, dear Dr. Daniel Palestrant ?

Oh Dear! Andy is threatening to go RL!

>Since 12/1/2007, you are visitor number:
>991290

Andy has almost a million hits in a single day?

What a liar.

BTW, I've thought for a long time the counts on his other pages are
grossly inflated, but now there is real evidence.

as designated by Brad Guth
COOSN-266-06-39716

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Dec 1, 2007, 8:22:22 PM12/1/07
http://NetCabal.com

:-)

satan via a sockpuppet (corporeal demon) hissed:

> >http://HeartMDPhD.com/SermoExposed
> >
> >You now have less than 72 hours until Tuesday 12/4/2007 5:00 PM EST to
> >return the phone message you have received.
> >
> >May you govern yourself accordingly, dear neighbor.
>
> Is this another Chung "PR0PH3CY 0F D00M?????????????"

You are doomed, satan:

http://HeartMDPHD.com/Convicts/Rebukesatan

Cary Kittrell

Dec 1, 2007, 8:22:19 PM12/1/07
Aratzio <a6ah...@sneakemail.com>

> On Sat, 01 Dec 2007 18:52:39 -0600, in the land of alt.usenet.kooks,
> Archie Leach <le...@antispam.ham> got double secret probation for
> writing:
>
> >"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <heart...@emorycardiology.com> wrote:
> >
> >>http://HeartMDPhD.com/SermoExposed
> >>
> >>You now have less than 72 hours until Tuesday 12/4/2007 5:00 PM EST to
> >>return the phone message you have received.
> >>
> >>May you govern yourself accordingly, dear neighbor.
> >
> >Is this another Chung "PR0PH3CY 0F D00M?????????????"
> >

> Anyone read the letter? Chung-fraud thinks that Sermo is accusing him
> of post to tech-net. Sermo is hosted by tech-net.

Sssshhhhh! We're letting the dramatic tension build first...

-- cary

Art Deco

Dec 1, 2007, 8:34:43 PM12/1/07
Aratzio <a6ah...@sneakemail.com> wrote:

It also says that he was TOSed for repeated violations.

Poor, poor, Andy, so oppressed by the demonic hordes.

J666

Dec 1, 2007, 8:36:52 PM12/1/07
On Dec 1, 6:37 pm, CONVICTED "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD"

<heartdo...@emorycardiology.com> wrote:
> http://HeartMDPhD.com/SermoExposed
>
> You now have less than 72 hours until Tuesday 12/4/2007 5:00 PM EST to
> return the phone message you have received.

ROFLOL even though my sides ache from laughter. You have outdone
yourself.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Dec 1, 2007, 8:40:15 PM12/1/07

John "C"

Dec 1, 2007, 8:39:53 PM12/1/07

"Art Deco" <er...@caballista.org> wrote in message

> Aratzio <a6ah...@sneakemail.com> wrote:
>
> >On Sat, 01 Dec 2007 18:52:39 -0600, in the land of alt.usenet.kooks,
> >Archie Leach <le...@antispam.ham> got double secret probation for
> >writing:

> >>Is this another Chung "PR0PH3CY 0F D00M?????????????"
> >>

> >Anyone read the letter? Chung-fraud thinks that Sermo is accusing him
> >of post to tech-net. Sermo is hosted by tech-net.
> >
> >What a maroon.
>
> It also says that he was TOSed for repeated violations.
>
> Poor, poor, Andy, so oppressed by the demonic hordes.

Then take your Demonic Hordes elsewhere, Devil Deco!

Ahzore Bar

J666

Dec 1, 2007, 8:45:18 PM12/1/07
On Dec 1, 6:37 pm, CONVICTED "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD"
<heartdo...@emorycardiology.com> wrote:
> http://HeartMDPhD.com/SermoExposed

You say Sermo has over 30,000 doctors, yet only 35 answered and 15 of
the 35 picked "don't know" - those results cannot have any significant
meaning even to one who uses a "discerning heart" and not even worthy
of mentioning by one who uses the medical/scientific methods.

J666

Dec 1, 2007, 8:58:11 PM12/1/07
Looks like the below comments were right!

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/f95d697cc2c190e5

BusinessAccountEm...@gmail.com
Nov 28, 8:36 pm
From: BusinessAccountEm...@gmail.com
Date: Wed, 28 Nov 2007 18:36:15 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re: Please pray for the deeply troubled soul of dear
convicted neighbor Cary Kittrell.
Reply | Reply to author | Forward | Print | View thread | Show
original | Report this message | Find messages by this author
On Nov 28, 4:32 pm, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD"

heartdo...@emorycardiology.com wrote:

However, there was a survey conducted on Sermo that yielded results
that revealed that more than half of the physician participants are
now recommending the 2PD-OMER Approach to their obese patients.

It is possible that this extrapolates to more than 17,000 U.S.
physicians.

My response:

That is an absolute 100% lie. Only a few even bothered to respond to
what you said and no one, absolutely no one, agreed with you about
your 2 pound hunger is good and you were asked repeatedly for any
scientific studies to back up what you said and you were never
forthcoming except for quoting scriptures and saying it was their
fault for not understanding it. You were booted out of Sermo.

Cary Kittrell

Dec 1, 2007, 8:55:59 PM12/1/07
In article <7ce4bea9-c430-42df...@b40g2000prf.googlegroups.com> J666 <jea...@gmail.com> writes:
> On Dec 1, 6:37 pm, CONVICTED "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD"
> <heartdo...@emorycardiology.com> wrote:
> > http://HeartMDPhD.com/SermoExposed
> >

> You say Sermo has over 30,000 doctors,

Well, he USED to say that Sermo has over 30,000 doctors
(over 35,000, to be picky).

Apparently those statements have now become, in the word of
Richard Nixon's press secretary, "inoperative"

-- cary

J666

Dec 1, 2007, 9:07:20 PM12/1/07
On Dec 1, 7:55 pm, c...@afone.as.arizona.edu (Cary Kittrell) wrote:

> Well, he USED to say that Sermo has over 30,000 doctors
> (over 35,000, to be picky).
>
> Apparently those statements have now become, in the word of
> Richard Nixon's press secretary, "inoperative"
>
> -- cary

One more reason why Chung has been convicted by the Holy Spirit.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Dec 1, 2007, 9:14:00 PM12/1/07
convicted neighbor Cary Kittrell wrote:
> > Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:
>
> > > http://HeartMDPhD.com/SermoExposed
>
> Well, he USED to say that Sermo has over 30,000 doctors
> (over 35,000, to be picky).

Yes, Dr. Palestrant has said this publicly presumably to attract more
investors and more physician subscribers.

> Apparently those statements have now become, in the word of
> Richard Nixon's press secretary, "inoperative"

Not for the investors of his company, especially when they start
asking for their money back when they start thinking they won't be
getting a return on their investment when all the paying pharma
clients flee:

Reminds me of what happened to BellSouth:

http://TruthRUS.org/DavidvsGoliath

May we, who are Jesus' brethren, continue to pray for you:

http://HeartMDPhD.com/Convicts/PrayForCary

Cary Kittrell

Dec 1, 2007, 9:27:35 PM12/1/07
In article <e7684d60-55ea-4a5a...@n20g2000hsh.googlegroups.com> "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <heart...@emorycardiology.com> writes:
> convicted neighbor Cary Kittrell wrote:

> > Well, he USED to say that Sermo has over 30,000 doctors
> > (over 35,000, to be picky).
>
> Yes, Dr. Palestrant has said this publicly presumably to attract more
> investors and more physician subscribers.
>
> > Apparently those statements have now become, in the word of
> > Richard Nixon's press secretary, "inoperative"
>
> Not for the investors of his company,

Well, if your statements of yours are NOT inoperative, then
Sermo must indeed have more than 35,000 doctors.

Make up your minds.

-- cary

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Dec 1, 2007, 9:42:56 PM12/1/07
friend John C wrote:
> satan via a sockpuppet hissed:

> > Poor, poor, Andy, so oppressed by the demonic hordes.
>
> Then take your Demonic Hordes elsewhere, Devil Deco!

US$27,000,000.00 in venture capital funding is at stake here for Dr.
Palestrant:

http://www.longworthblog.com/2007/09/12/q-a-with-sermo-ceo-daniel-palestrant/

BellSouth lost many times more than that when Jesus' brethren went en
masse to her competitors for phone service:

http://TruthRUS.org/DavidvsGoliath

Indeed, BellSouth had to fire 10,000 employees and accept an
unfavorable SBC/ATT takeover bid.

Be hungry... be healthy... be hungrier... be blessed:

http://HeartMDPhD.com/HolySpirit/BeBlessed

J666

Dec 1, 2007, 9:46:18 PM12/1/07
On Dec 1, 8:14 pm,CONVICTED "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD"

<heartdo...@emorycardiology.com> wrote:
clients flee:

> Reminds me of what happened to BellSouth:
>
> http://TruthRUS.org/DavidvsGoliath

The above link is a cached web page dated Dec 26, 2006 18:20:04 GMT -
what happened since then? Since you have not said anything, guess it
is still not resolved or you did not get what you wanted.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Dec 1, 2007, 11:14:39 PM12/1/07
convicted neighbor Cary Kittrell wrote:

> > > Well, he USED to say that Sermo has over 30,000 doctors
> > > (over 35,000, to be picky).
> >
> > Yes, Dr. Palestrant has said this publicly presumably to attract more
> > investors and more physician subscribers.
> >
> > > Apparently those statements have now become, in the word of
> > > Richard Nixon's press secretary, "inoperative"
> >
> > Not for the investors of his company,

Especially the ones who have fronted Sermo with $27,000.000.00 of
venture capital:

http://www.longworthblog.com/2007/09/12/q-a-with-sermo-ceo-daniel-palestrant/

> Well, if your statements of yours are NOT inoperative, then
> Sermo must indeed have more than 35,000 doctors.

It is possible that the reason for the inactivation of my Sermo
account occurred out of fear that their advertisements of more than
35,000 subscribing doctors would be found out to be inoperative if my
mirroring the survey results on sci.med.cardiology continued unabated
and everyone started observing that the number of participants did not
ever approach anywhere near 35,000. Indeed, this was the case for all
the posts on Sermo, even the ones that had cash incentives for
participating especially when doctors were even mass email notified
that they would be paid to participate.

Be hungry... be healthy... be hungrier... be blessed:

http://TheWellnessFoundation.com/BeHealthy

Ben Dover

Dec 1, 2007, 11:41:47 PM12/1/07
Archie Leach wrote:

No, it's another troll from an attention whore which is sure to get
50> bites.

J666

Dec 1, 2007, 11:51:47 PM12/1/07
On Dec 1, 10:14 pm, CONVICTED "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD"

<heartdo...@emorycardiology.com> wrote:
> convicted neighbor Cary Kittrell wrote:
>

> It is possible that the reason for the inactivation of my Sermo
> account occurred out of fear that their advertisements of more than
> 35,000 subscribing doctors would be found out to be inoperative if my
> mirroring the survey results on sci.med.cardiology continued unabated
> and everyone started observing that the number of participants did not
> ever approach anywhere near 35,000. Indeed, this was the case for all
> the posts on Sermo, even the ones that had cash incentives for
> participating especially when doctors were even mass email notified
> that they would be paid to participate.

So then all your statements about the significance of doctors on Sermo
agreeing with you were LIES and so you are a PATHOLOGICAL LIAR and is
further evidence of YOUR CONVICTION.

You keep proving my point so that even people who use a "discerning
heart" have to know that and even you have to realize that by now.

J666

Dec 1, 2007, 11:54:36 PM12/1/07
On Dec 1, 10:41 pm, Ben Dover <bendo...@cbgb.net> wrote:

> No, it's another troll from an attention whore which is sure to get
> 50> bites.

I guess your post is #1.

Cary Kittrell

Dec 2, 2007, 12:26:53 AM12/2/07

No, actually, it isn't.

-- cary

Zen Cohen

Dec 2, 2007, 12:55:19 AM12/2/07
"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <heart...@emorycardiology.com> wrote in message

> It is possible that the reason for the inactivation of my Sermo
> account occurred out of fear that their advertisements of more than
> 35,000 subscribing doctors would be found out to be inoperative if my
> mirroring the survey results on sci.med.cardiology continued unabated
> and everyone started observing that the number of participants did not
> ever approach anywhere near 35,000. Indeed, this was the case for all
> the posts on Sermo, even the ones that had cash incentives for
> participating especially when doctors were even mass email notified
> that they would be paid to participate.

Typical delusional Chungthink. Your acct was inactivated solely because you
are a fucking loon who has no business posting on a serious forum for
doctors. Face it, you are so devoid of any credibility that you're even a
pariah on usenet, which is perhaps the lowest medium of communication on the
planet.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Dec 2, 2007, 5:29:42 AM12/2/07

Yes, actually, for the discerning.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Dec 2, 2007, 5:36:12 AM12/2/07
convicted neighbor Zen Cohen wrote:
> > http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/1c4e5581d297d3ea?
>
> Typical delusional Chungthink.

No.

Still praying for you, though, along with dear neighbor Palestrant.

Be hungry... be healthy... be hungrier... be blessed:

http://HeartMDPhD.com/BeBlessed

J666

Dec 2, 2007, 10:13:31 AM12/2/07
On Dec 2, 4:36 am, CONVICTED "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD"
<heartdo...@emorycardiology.com> wrote:

> Still praying for you, though, along with dear neighbor Palestrant.

Still ignoring the issues I raised. You lie and shun God's gift to
you as the reason of your conviction.

So which is it - you lied about the significance or Sermo on what you
wrote or Sermo does not have the numbers of doctors it says it has -
even a "discerning hear" has to realize this.

J666

Dec 2, 2007, 10:22:29 AM12/2/07
On Dec 1, 6:37 pm,CONVICTED "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD"
<heartdo...@emorycardiology.com> wrote:
> http://HeartMDPhD.com/SermoExposed

In your web site above you write:
(1) Nothing from Sermo has been posted to tech-archive.net by me
simply because I have not subscribed to tech-archive.net.

Isn't tech-archive.net just an archives of groups like this and not a
group like this.

Mark K. Bilbo

Dec 2, 2007, 11:01:48 AM12/2/07
On Sat, 01 Dec 2007 16:37:47 -0800, Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:

> http://HeartMDPhD.com/SermoExposed
>
> You now have less than 72 hours until Tuesday 12/4/2007 5:00 PM EST to
> return the phone message you have received.
>
> May you govern yourself accordingly, dear neighbor.

May he not injure himself as he laughs over Chung's impotent threats...

--
Mark K. Bilbo a.a. #1423
EAC Department of Linguistic Subversion

- H. L. Mencken

Mark K. Bilbo

Dec 2, 2007, 11:05:50 AM12/2/07
On Sat, 01 Dec 2007 17:04:42 -0800, Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:

> convicted neighbor Cary Kittrell wrote:

>> Mind the rain of Trident warheads, hear?
>>
>> (not to mention all that nasty global atmospheric conflagration)
>
> http://HeartMDPhD.com/Convicts/PrayForCary
>
> :-)

Translation: "Having one of my many failed 'prophecies' pointed out, I'm
rendered speechless and resort to a holy macro!"

--
Mark K. Bilbo a.a. #1423
EAC Department of Linguistic Subversion

“The older I grow the more I distrust the familiar
doctrine that age brings wisdom.”

- H. L. Mencken

Mark K. Bilbo

Dec 2, 2007, 11:06:28 AM12/2/07
On Sat, 01 Dec 2007 17:09:35 -0800, Aratzio wrote:

> On Sat, 01 Dec 2007 18:52:39 -0600, in the land of alt.usenet.kooks,
> Archie Leach <le...@antispam.ham> got double secret probation for
> writing:
>

>>"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <heart...@emorycardiology.com> wrote:
>>
>>>http://HeartMDPhD.com/SermoExposed
>>>
>>>You now have less than 72 hours until Tuesday 12/4/2007 5:00 PM EST to
>>>return the phone message you have received.
>>>
>>>May you govern yourself accordingly, dear neighbor.
>>

>>Is this another Chung "PR0PH3CY 0F D00M?????????????"
>>

> Anyone read the letter? Chung-fraud thinks that Sermo is accusing him of
> post to tech-net. Sermo is hosted by tech-net.

Heh, you noticed eh?

--
Mark K. Bilbo a.a. #1423
EAC Department of Linguistic Subversion

Nine out of ten priests who have tried Camels, prefer young boys.

Mark K. Bilbo

Dec 2, 2007, 11:07:48 AM12/2/07
On Sat, 01 Dec 2007 18:42:56 -0800, Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:

> friend John C wrote:
>> satan via a sockpuppet hissed:

>> > Poor, poor, Andy, so oppressed by the demonic hordes.
>>
>> Then take your Demonic Hordes elsewhere, Devil Deco!
>
> US$27,000,000.00 in venture capital funding is at stake here for Dr.
> Palestrant:

No it isn't.

> http://www.longworthblog.com/2007/09/12/q-a-with-sermo-ceo-daniel-

palestrant/

> BellSouth lost many times more than that when Jesus' brethren went en
> masse to her competitors for phone service:

No they didn't.

> http://TruthRUS.org/DavidvsGoliath
>
> Indeed, BellSouth had to fire 10,000 employees and accept an unfavorable
> SBC/ATT takeover bid.

No it wasn't.

Any more lies handy Andy?

--
Mark K. Bilbo a.a. #1423
EAC Department of Linguistic Subversion

“It is one of the Christian delusions that Christianity
brought charity into the world. It did no such thing.
There were plenty of agencies for taking care of the
poor and helpless long before Christianity was heard
of, and even before Judaism. Both Christianity and
Judaism have converted charity into a sort of pious racket.”

- H. L. Mencken

Mark K. Bilbo

Dec 2, 2007, 11:10:37 AM12/2/07
On Sat, 01 Dec 2007 18:14:00 -0800, Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:

> Reminds me of what happened to BellSouth:

They merged into one of the biggest telecommunications corporations on
the planet.

Oh, the *humanity*!

--
Mark K. Bilbo a.a. #1423
EAC Department of Linguistic Subversion

Jesus loves you all, and can't wait to control you like a
small household pet

Mark K. Bilbo

Dec 2, 2007, 11:11:31 AM12/2/07
On Sat, 01 Dec 2007 20:14:39 -0800, Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:

> It is possible that the reason for the inactivation of my Sermo account

Was because you're a kook.

--
Mark K. Bilbo a.a. #1423
EAC Department of Linguistic Subversion

“The time must come inevitably when mankind shall
surmount the imbecility of religion, as it has surmounted
the imbecility of religion's ally, magic. It is impossible
to imagine this world being really civilized so long as
so much nonsense survives.”

- H. L. Mencken

Mark K. Bilbo

Dec 2, 2007, 11:12:21 AM12/2/07
On Sun, 02 Dec 2007 02:36:12 -0800, Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:

> convicted neighbor Zen Cohen wrote:
>> Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote: ...
>> > http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/
msg/1c4e5581d297d3ea?

>> Typical delusional Chungthink.
>
> No.

Yep.

--
Mark K. Bilbo a.a. #1423
EAC Department of Linguistic Subversion

“I believe that it is better to tell the truth than a lie.
I believe it is better to be free than to be a slave.
And I believe it is better to know than to be ignorant.”

- H. L. Mencken

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Dec 2, 2007, 1:18:52 PM12/2/07

J666

Dec 2, 2007, 3:12:45 PM12/2/07
On Dec 2, 12:18 pm, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD"
<heartd...@emorycardiology.com> wrote:
> http://HeartMDPhD.com/SermoExposed
>
> <><

The tension is really mounting waiting for the deadline. For those
who when tense lose their appetites and are no longer hungry, this is
a very difficult time.

Does your "discerning heart" or Bible have any recommendations at to
how these people can remain hungry when the tension causes then to
lose their hunger.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Dec 2, 2007, 3:33:35 PM12/2/07

Don Kirkman

Dec 2, 2007, 4:01:08 PM12/2/07
It seems to me I heard somewhere that Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote in
article
<d40faa75-c6c2-44a5...@d61g2000hsa.googlegroups.com>:

>BellSouth lost many times more than that when Jesus' brethren went en
>masse to her competitors for phone service:

>Indeed, BellSouth had to fire 10,000 employees and accept an
>unfavorable SBC/ATT takeover bid.

I discern a discrepancy, an anomaly, some discordant information, a
mistake, a lie somewhere here; I read in the headers of the message I'm
responding to:

[Query: 68.19.9.112, Server: whois.arin.net]

OrgName: BellSouth.net Inc.
OrgID: BELL
Address: 575 Morosgo Drive
City: Atlanta
StateProv: GA
PostalCode: 30324
Country: US
--
Don Kirkman

tr...@is-best.com

Dec 2, 2007, 4:03:43 PM12/2/07
Our armchair fig horticulturist opined:

Someone requested of him:

"Stop crossposting this to sci.med.transcription."

In which in response our armchair fig horticulturist continued to post.

That is the fruit of the fig,ie. the fruit of revenge and retribution,
not the fruit of the Spirit.

Words can be used to conceal, actions always reveal despite will to
conceal

By their fruit you shall know them.

God bless.

Marsha

Dec 2, 2007, 4:09:21 PM12/2/07
Stop crossposting this garbage on sci.med transcription.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:

> http://HeartMDPhD.com/SermoExposed
>
> <><

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Dec 2, 2007, 6:46:24 PM12/2/07
convicted neighbor Don Kirkman wrote:

> > http://HeartMDPhD.com/SermoExposed
>
> > http://TruthRUS.org/DavidvsGoliath

> >BellSouth lost many times more than that when Jesus' brethren went en
> >masse to her competitors for phone service:
>
> >Indeed, BellSouth had to fire 10,000 employees and accept an
> >unfavorable SBC/ATT takeover bid.
>
> I discern a discrepancy, an anomaly, some discordant information, a
> mistake, a lie somewhere here;

It starts with your use of the word "discern"...

... extends through your feigned difficulties with the 2PD-OMER
Approach...

http://HeartMDPhD.com/Love/TheTruth

... reminding us of our dearly depart Bob (this one) Pastorio, who is
presently being eternally tormented in hell...

http://HeartMDPhD.com/Convicts/Bob

...reminding us of the big mistake of those who have unwisely
blasphemed against the Holy Spirit...

http://HeartMDPhD.com/Convicts/JasonDocMD

http://HeartMDPhD.com/Convicts/MikeMordant

... making us, who are Jesus' brethren, all the more thankful that GOD
has compelled you to stop short of blaspheming against the Holy Spirit
so that you too are serving as a beacon warning others away from your
foolhardy behavior as others are also serving as warning beacons...

http://HeartMDPhD.com/Convicts/PrayForCary

http://HeartMDPhD.com/Convicts/PrayForZen

http://HeartMDPHD.com/Convicts/PrayForDavid

You truly do not have much longer, dear Don:

http://HeartMDPhD.com/HolySpirit/Prophecy

May we, who are Jesus' brethren, continue to pray for you:

http://HeartMDPhD.com/Convicts/DonKirkman

Elvira

Dec 2, 2007, 9:54:15 PM12/2/07
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD titillated me with:

> It starts with your use of the word "discern"...
>
> ... extends through your feigned difficulties with the 2PD-OMER
> Approach...
>
> ... reminding us of our dearly depart Bob (this one) Pastorio, who is
> presently being eternally tormented in hell...
>
> You truly do not have much longer, dear Don:

Really desperate to sweep those kook awards huh? Way over the top,
but, really seems too practiced, too staged. Too much baloney not
enough genuine kookiness. E for effort. Hope that wasn't too harsh.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Dec 2, 2007, 10:11:14 PM12/2/07
neighbor Elvira wrote:

> > http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/134aca053227804c?

> Really desperate to sweep those kook awards huh?

No.

> Way over the top, but, really seems too practiced, too staged.

It remains my choice to continue writing truthfully.

> Too much baloney not enough genuine kookiness.

That would be your choice, dear Elvira.

> E for effort. Hope that wasn't too harsh.

It is your reflection in the mirror you are peering into (Matthew
7:1-2).

Be hungry... be healthy... be hungrier... be blessed:

http://TheWellnessFoundation.com/BeHealthy

Archie Leach

Dec 3, 2007, 12:13:59 AM12/3/07
"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <heart...@emorycardiology.com> wrote:

>It wemains my choice to continue witing twoothfuwy.

Sure it does. Show us some more of that "Discernment", Andy.

Like that bit about metabolism being a relativistic process.

That was quite discerning!

Elvira

Dec 3, 2007, 1:24:03 AM12/3/07
'Drew titillated me with:

> neighbor Elvira wrote:
> > Really desperate to sweep those kook awards huh?
>
> No.

Don't be so modest now, I think you deserve a sweep ;-)

> > Way over the top, but, really seems too practiced, too staged.
>
> It remains my choice to continue writing truthfully.

Please Doc, not while I'm sipping!

> > Too much baloney not enough genuine kookiness.
>
> That would be your choice, dear Elvira.

Six of one a half dozen of the other.

> > E for effort. Hope that wasn't too harsh.
>
> It is your reflection in the mirror you are peering into (Matthew
> 7:1-2).

Silly Doc, I'm peering into a monitor. And don't get so heavy, I'm
just funnin' with ya ;-)

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Dec 3, 2007, 3:41:31 AM12/3/07
neighbor Elvira wrote:
> Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote::
>
> > http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/108f1df6ccac8ff3?

> Don't be so modest now, I think you deserve a sweep ;-)

GOD's will be done and not my will.

> > > Way over the top, but, really seems too practiced, too staged.
> >
> > It remains my choice to continue writing truthfully.
>
> Please Doc, not while I'm sipping!

Even while you are sipping.

> > > Too much baloney not enough genuine kookiness.
> >
> > That would be your choice, dear Elvira.
>
> Six of one a half dozen of the other.

No, that would be the free will that GOD has generously given you..

> > > E for effort. Hope that wasn't too harsh.
> >
> > It is your reflection in the mirror you are peering into (Matthew
> > 7:1-2).
>
> Silly Doc, I'm peering into a monitor.

Your reflection is there too :-)

> And don't get so heavy, I'm just funnin' with ya ;-)

It's fun for me too, doing GOD's will :-)

Many thanks, much praise, and all the glory to HIM for making me
infinitely hungrier to let me know that I am in HIS infinite and
perfect will.

"Blessed are you who hunger **now** for you will be satisfied." --
LORD Jesus Christ (Luke 6:21)

Amen.

May you come to know HIM, dear Elvira:

http://HeartMDPhD.com/JesusChrist

flyingrat

Dec 3, 2007, 7:05:50 AM12/3/07
In article <65f05c62-f9b0-4eaf-833c-
f5f5c3...@w28g2000hsf.googlegroups.com>, heartdoc13
@emorycardiology.com says...

> ... reminding us of our dearly depart Bob (this one) Pastorio, who is
> presently being eternally tormented in hell...

here's why Chung is dancing on Bob's grave, and has been for months
now.

http://groups.google.co.uk/group/alt.support.diabetes/msg/d5d5097f3e03f7
1a?dmode=source&hl=en

from that post:

"Funny thing about that. No reason why they should admit it. Chung was
fired for giving substandard medical care. An arbitrator upheld the
firing. He was out of there in less than 3 months. If Chung's story were
true, he'd at least have had grounds for a suit himself. Ooops. No suit.
Canned. Out the door. Bad doctoring."

(Bob Pastorio)

Bob showed up Chung the Demonic for being what he is, a twelve week
wonder who fled the State of Florida. Some cardiologist and Christian
isn't he?

Now Bob is dead, Chung shrieks and howls and spams Bob's web journal.
Just like a good little ghoul who wants his revenge.

Hell hath no fury like a cardiologist without patients

flyingrat

Dec 3, 2007, 7:06:21 AM12/3/07
In article <d87e563c-1f56-4df7-b0d3-
171752...@y43g2000hsy.googlegroups.com>, heartdoc15
@emorycardiology.com says...

> It remains my choice to continue writing truthfully.

Andrew Chung:

Is a frequent and proven liar (evidence archived forever on Google)

Has lost numerous NNTP accounts with supernews and others, has had many
Google accounts nuked, and his vanity domain heartmdphd.com is now
banned from setting up accounts. He is instead using multiple Google
sock accounts and email addresses in the format love#@thetruth.com (#
being a number) or others from his vanity domain emorycardiology.com

Is unemployed after being sacked with cause from his one and only job
after just over 80 days

Fled the state of Florida, and now claims to practice in Georgia despite
having no admission priveliges in the State's hospitals

Runs a phony foundation with a total declared income of circa $200, the
ownership and contact details of which are obfuscated on its website

Makes failed prophecies concerning earthquakes with areas and dates,
which don't happen (remember the bible quotes about false prophets)

Performed a public attempt at 'exorcising' a Malaysian sock on usenet,
then denied doing it. He has recently reversed position again and admits
to practicing exorcism by usenet, proving himself a liar in the process.

Promotes a dangerous diet, with a million dollar guarantee that he
demands thirty dollars to access details of. This despite being
unemployed. His soliciting and spamming for donations looks to be
similar to the Nigerian Advance Fee Fraud, where victims pay money
upfront in the hope of coming into riches but find they have merely
bought into a lie. Part of his advice is to pour nail polish remover onto food.

Declares he has a cardiology practice despite posting night and day from
the same IP address (his home presumably) or a coffee shop internet cafe

Makes further false prophecies that we should now be all dying in a bird
flu pandemic. When these fail to happen, he does them all over again and
changes the dates. Nuclear war is another Chung spciality, which
naturally doesn't happen when he says it is going to.

Worships evil hatemonger Fred Phelps and will not denounce the acts of
Westboro's congregation. He even accuses someone with the name Phelps of
being Fred's son and refuses to accept he is completely wrong.

Uses the same patter as Pat Robertson, indicating his religious activity
is confined to watching cable TV. No evidence Chung has ever attended a
church.

Has a tendency to cyberstalk, particularly women. His wife fled some
time ago to another state, an act which Chung tries to pass off as "being
on vacation".

Frequently passes himself off as being qualified in areas such as
endocrinology, despite making incredibly fundamental blunders in his
'advice'. It is no wonder the Florida heart facility terminated him, and
has publicly denounced his version of events. Again archived on Google.

Don't forget the fake fast, where he didn't lose any weight, as well as
the infamous 666 stamping fiasco. His latest vile trick is spamming the
blogs of dying cancer patients and then crowing triumphantly when they
pass away.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Dec 3, 2007, 7:20:02 AM12/3/07

J666

Dec 3, 2007, 8:39:16 AM12/3/07
Convicted Andrew B. Chung wrote:

> Prayerfully in the infinite power and might of the Holy Spirit,
>
> Andrew <><

The Holy Spirit has convicted you for lying and shunning God's gift to
you.
.

J666

Dec 3, 2007, 10:56:51 AM12/3/07
Convicted Andrew B. Chung did scribe

> You now have less than 72 hours until Tuesday 12/4/2007 5:00 PM EST to
> return the phone message you have received.

Tick tock tick tock ...... tick tock the clock is approaching the
deadline.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Dec 3, 2007, 12:10:36 PM12/3/07
satan via a sermite sockpuppet (corporeal demon) hissed:

http://HeartMDPhD.com/SermoExposed

> > You now have less than 72 hours until Tuesday 12/4/2007 5:00 PM EST to
> > return the phone message you have received.
>
> Tick tock tick tock ...... tick tock the clock is approaching the
> deadline.

Indeed:

http://HeartMDPhD.com/Convicts/Rebukesatan

<><

Message has been deleted

J666

Dec 3, 2007, 3:42:33 PM12/3/07
Convicted Andrew B. Chung did scribe:

> > > You now have less than 72 hours until Tuesday 12/4/2007 5:00 PM EST to
> > > return the phone message you have received.
>
> > Tick tock tick tock ...... tick tock the clock is approaching the
> > deadline.
>
> Indeed:

What happens when the deadline passes and get no response.

I would imagine the backers and companies invested in Sermo will not
listen to your "discerning heart" as prove of what you claim and as in
the business world, will want some prove. I would doubt they will be
swayed by quotes from the scriptures or threats of being convicted by
the Holy Spirit.

Whatever happen with your lawsuit against Bell South.

Cary Kittrell

Dec 3, 2007, 4:41:52 PM12/3/07
In article <f1e04a9f-8614-4aed...@i29g2000prf.googlegroups.com> "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <heart...@emorycardiology.com> writes:

> convicted neighbor Cary Kittrell wrote:
> > Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:

> > > Especially the ones who have fronted Sermo with $27,000.000.00 of
> > > venture capital:
> > >
> > > http://www.longworthblog.com/2007/09/12/q-a-with-sermo-ceo-daniel-palestrant/

> > > It is possible that the reason for the inactivation of my Sermo
> > > account occurred out of fear that their advertisements of more than
> > > 35,000 subscribing doctors would be found out to be inoperative if my
> > > mirroring the survey results on sci.med.cardiology continued unabated
> > > and everyone started observing that the number of participants did not
> > > ever approach anywhere near 35,000. Indeed, this was the case for all
> > > the posts on Sermo, even the ones that had cash incentives for
> > > participating especially when doctors were even mass email notified
> > > that they would be paid to participate.
> >
> > No, actually, it isn't.
>
> Yes, actually, for the discerning.

If by "discerning", you mean the thought process that causes
dark suggestions about "actors" being brought in to put on
a Potemkin show, then perhaps you're right.

-- cary

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Dec 3, 2007, 5:04:09 PM12/3/07

No. Discerning meaning those whose hearts have been made discerning by
the Holy Spirit so that they are able to recognize the truth.

May, we who are discerning, continue to pray for you:

http://HeartMDPhD.com/Convicts/PrayForCary

Prayerfully in the infinite power and might of the Holy Spirit,

Andrew <><

Cary Kittrell

Dec 3, 2007, 5:09:34 PM12/3/07

Such as actors being brought in to puff up Sermo's apparent
participation?

-- cary

J666

Dec 3, 2007, 5:46:46 PM12/3/07
Convicted Andrew B. Chung scribed

> No. Discerning meaning those whose hearts have been made discerning by
> the Holy Spirit so that they are able to recognize the truth.

But you have been convicted by the Holy Spirit and so you and all the
other convicted ones are the same in the heart of the Holy Spirit.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Dec 3, 2007, 6:22:13 PM12/3/07

Knowledge about intent would arise from GOD's gift of clairvoyance
instead of HIS gift of a discerning heart.

We will know more if/when we talk to dear Dr. Daniel Palestrant. His
not calling will be very telling. The untruthful fear exposure in the
light of the truth.

May we, who are discerning, continue to pray for you:

Cary Kittrell

Dec 3, 2007, 6:35:27 PM12/3/07

Yes it will.

But it won't be telling what you think it is.

But then on the other hand, I suppose it might have been better
for us all if Jodie Foster handn't ignored John Hinckley's
attempts to get in touch with her either.

At least this dreary time around, you aren't talking
about Trident warheads raining down on Doctor Palestrant's
head. And for that we are all grateful.

-- cary

J666

Dec 3, 2007, 7:19:07 PM12/3/07
Convict Andrew B. Chung did scribe:

> We will know more if/when we talk to dear Dr. Daniel Palestrant. His
> not calling will be very telling. The untruthful fear exposure in the
> light of the truth.

His not calling is probably due to the absurdity of your charges and
not wanting to waste his time - did you bring this up to the members
on Sermo before you were booted out ?

When you notify the private investors and clients, be sure to include
many quotes from the scripture and how your "discerning heart" knows
hunger is good and explain why 2 pounds of food based on the omer when
Moses was in the dessert.

Whatever happen to your lawsuit against Bell South - you seem to
forget to give us an update.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Dec 3, 2007, 7:30:58 PM12/3/07

You don't know what I think.

Here is what I know:

A CEO avoiding the legitimate concerns raised about his/her
corporation is an untruthful one.

You would have known this had you been among the discerning.

Elvira

Dec 3, 2007, 7:35:09 PM12/3/07
'Drew titillated me with:
> neighbor Elvira wrote:
> > > It remains my choice to continue writing truthfully.
>
> > Please Doc, not while I'm sipping!
>
> Even while you are sipping.

In that case I guess I'll have to put some kina tarp over my monitor.

> > > That would be your choice, dear Elvira.
>
> > Six of one a half dozen of the other.
>
> No, that would be the free will that GOD has generously given you..

And to you as well, to post baloney and kookiness.

> > > It is your reflection in the mirror you are peering into (Matthew
> > > 7:1-2).
>
> > Silly Doc, I'm peering into a monitor.
>
> Your reflection is there too :-)

It's a two way mirror, er monitor ;-)

> > And don't get so heavy, I'm just funnin' with ya ;-)
>
> It's fun for me too

That much is certain, you hoaxer you.

Cary Kittrell

Dec 3, 2007, 7:34:57 PM12/3/07

"legitimate". Aye, there's the rub.

-- cary

Message has been deleted

J666

Dec 3, 2007, 8:13:25 PM12/3/07
On Dec 3, 6:30 pm, Convict Andrew B. Chung did scribe

> A CEO avoiding the legitimate concerns raised about his/her
> corporation is an untruthful one.

ROFLOL - what legitimate concerns besides your charges. I do not
think a "discerning heart" would be evidence in the business world, as
it is not in the medical world, science world, engineering world.

Tick tock tick tock ..... the clock is ticking aways

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Dec 3, 2007, 8:14:54 PM12/3/07
neighbor Elvira wrote:

> > http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/8d833970c43c0456?

> > > Please Doc, not while I'm sipping!
> >
> > Even while you are sipping.
>
> In that case I guess I'll have to put some kina tarp over my monitor.

Wiser to use cellophane instead of "kina tarp."

Truth is simple.

Just got through opening and perusing the office mail...

... behold in wide-eyed wonder and amazement:

A personal letter from Dr. Daniel Palestrant, signed by him with his
title typed under his signature as "Founder and CEO of Sermo"
containing contents that will be shared with you (and the other
captive audience here) if/when my LORD wills it :-)

Message to dear Dr. Daniel Palestrant:

"Will still be waiting for that requested cell phone call, which would
be very telling if it does not happen before the appointed time of
tomorrow (Tuesday) 12/04/07 at 5:00 PM EST because it will reveal to
the discerning that you are untruthful and not to be trusted."

http://HeartMDPhD.com/SermoExposed

Be hungry... be healthy... be hungrier... be blessed:

http://TheWellnessFoundation.com/BeHealthy

Prayerfully in the infinite power and might of the Holy Spirit,

Cary Kittrell

Dec 3, 2007, 8:53:03 PM12/3/07
In article <1d24cf1f-de97-4c09...@e10g2000prf.googlegroups.com> "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <heart...@emorycardiology.com> writes:
> neighbor Elvira wrote:
> > Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:
> >
> > > http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/8d833970c43c0456?

> > > Even while you are sipping.
> >
> > In that case I guess I'll have to put some kina tarp over my monitor.
>
> Wiser to use cellophane instead of "kina tarp."
>
> Truth is simple.
>
> Just got through opening and perusing the office mail...
>
> ... behold in wide-eyed wonder and amazement:
>
> A personal letter from Dr. Daniel Palestrant, signed by him with his
> title typed under his signature as "Founder and CEO of Sermo"
> containing contents that will be shared with you (and the other
> captive audience here) if/when my LORD wills it :-)
>
> Message to dear Dr. Daniel Palestrant:
>
> "Will still be waiting for that requested cell phone call, which would
> be very telling if it does not happen before the appointed time of
> tomorrow (Tuesday) 12/04/07 at 5:00 PM EST because it will reveal to
> the discerning that you are untruthful and not to be trusted."

You know, I really don't think Palestrant's going to see
that "message" if you just post it here.

Would you like me to forward it -- well, this whole post -- to
him for you?

-- cary

J666

Dec 3, 2007, 9:22:27 PM12/3/07
On Dec 3, 7:14 pm, Convicted Andrew B. Chung did scribe:

> A personal letter from Dr. Daniel Palestrant, signed by him with his
> title typed under his signature as "Founder and CEO of Sermo"
> containing contents that will be shared with you (and the other
> captive audience here) if/when my LORD wills it :-)

I would think God would have more important things to do rather than
decide if/when you can reveal a letter that you got in the mail.
Sounds like more BS - whatever happen to your Bell South lawsuit - if
you were successful we would hear about it.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Dec 3, 2007, 10:08:25 PM12/3/07
convicted neighbor Cary Kittrell wrote:
> > neighbor Elvira wrote:

> > > In that case I guess I'll have to put some kina tarp over my monitor.
> >
> > Wiser to use cellophane instead of "kina tarp."
> >
> > Truth is simple.
> >
> > Just got through opening and perusing the office mail...
> >
> > ... behold in wide-eyed wonder and amazement:
> >
> > A personal letter from Dr. Daniel Palestrant, signed by him with his
> > title typed under his signature as "Founder and CEO of Sermo"
> > containing contents that will be shared with you (and the other
> > captive audience here) if/when my LORD wills it :-)
> >
> > Message to dear Dr. Daniel Palestrant:
> >
> > "Will still be waiting for that requested cell phone call, which would
> > be very telling if it does not happen before the appointed time of
> > tomorrow (Tuesday) 12/04/07 at 5:00 PM EST because it will reveal to
> > the discerning that you are untruthful and not to be trusted."
>
> You know, I really don't think Palestrant's going to see
> that "message" if you just post it here.

Elizabeth with tech support at Sermo has gotten email to forward to
dear Dr. Daniel Palestrant.

Many thanks, much praise, and all the glory to GOD for HIS compelling
you to express concern about dear Dr. Palestrant being informed about
this.

Laus Deo ! ! !

Meanwhile, we note that we are not seeing any identifiable physicians
coming out of the woodwork to defend either Sermo or its founder/CEO
despite the claim that there are more than 35,000 subscribing
physicians. This too is very telling.

May we, who are discerning, continue to pray for you:

http://HeartMDPhD.com/Convicts/PrayForCary

Prayerfully in the infinite power and might of the Holy Spirit,

J666

Dec 3, 2007, 10:22:34 PM12/3/07
On Dec 3, 9:08 pm, Convicted Andrew B. Chung did scribe:

> Elizabeth with tech support at Sermo has gotten email to forward to
> dear Dr. Daniel Palestrant.

Big deal - someone in tech support forwarded a non-tech email to
someone else

> Meanwhile, we note that we are not seeing any identifiable physicians
> coming out of the woodwork to defend either Sermo or its founder/CEO
> despite the claim that there are more than 35,000 subscribing
> physicians. This too is very telling.

Are any of them aware of your charges and would even believe you -
sounds like you were not very credible on Sermo.

Seems some did come out of the woodwork to be critical of you from
that "Good Riddance."

Zen Cohen

Dec 3, 2007, 11:56:44 PM12/3/07

"J666" <jea...@gmail.com> wrote in message news:c32b9031-1dc5-4f84-97a1-

> Whatever happen to your lawsuit against Bell South - you seem to
> forget to give us an update.

I would bet that unless BellSouth gave nuisance value, the suit was or will
be dismissed with prejudice by summary judgment (ie, Chung's claim was
meritless as a matter of law).

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Dec 4, 2007, 12:14:28 AM12/4/07
http://HeartMDPhD.com/SermoExposed

http://TruthRUS.org/DavidvsGoliath

convicted neighbor Zen Cohen wrote:
> I would bet that unless BellSouth gave nuisance value, the suit was or will
> be dismissed with prejudice by summary judgment (ie, Chung's claim was
> meritless as a matter of law).

No need to bet.

The proof is in the pudding....

... BellSouth no longer exists as an independent entity after offering
a blank check to settle. The discerning can read between the lines
and be satisfied that GOD remains the Source of all righteousness.

Laus Deo ! ! !

May we, who are discerning, continue to pray for you:

http://HeartMDPhD.com/Convicts/PrayForZen

Zen Cohen

Dec 4, 2007, 12:34:11 AM12/4/07

> http://HeartMDPhD.com/SermoExposed
>
> http://TruthRUS.org/DavidvsGoliath
>
> convicted neighbor Zen Cohen wrote:
>> I would bet that unless BellSouth gave nuisance value, the suit was or
>> will
>> be dismissed with prejudice by summary judgment (ie, Chung's claim was
>> meritless as a matter of law).
>
> No need to bet.
>
> The proof is in the pudding....
>
> ... BellSouth no longer exists as an independent entity after offering
> a blank check to settle. The discerning can read between the lines
> and be satisfied that GOD remains the Source of all righteousness.

There's no need to read between the lines. It's obvious that you're lying.
No company offers a "blank check" to settle a patently frivolous case. If
you're not lying then back up your claim and I will offer a public apology
and donate $100 to American Heart Association or any other legitimate
non-religious charity of your choice. Don't deprive a charity of a donation
for something you can surely prove with ease. Put up or shut up.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Dec 4, 2007, 12:45:49 AM12/4/07
convicted neighbor Zen Cohen wrote:

> > http://HeartMDPhD.com/SermoExposed
> >
> > http://TruthRUS.org/DavidvsGoliath
> >
> > convicted neighbor Zen Cohen wrote:
>
> >> I would bet that unless BellSouth gave nuisance value, the suit was or
> >> will
> >> be dismissed with prejudice by summary judgment (ie, Chung's claim was
> >> meritless as a matter of law).
> >
> > No need to bet.
> >
> > The proof is in the pudding....
> >
> > ... BellSouth no longer exists as an independent entity after offering
> > a blank check to settle. The discerning can read between the lines
> > and be satisfied that GOD remains the Source of all righteousness.
>
> There's no need to read between the lines. It's obvious that you're lying.

It remains my choice to continue writing truthfully.

> No company offers a "blank check" to settle a patently frivolous case.

Correct.

Therefore, the case was obviously not frivolous.

What has happened to BellSouth remains just and per GOD's infinite and
perfect will.

You are unable to accept this because doing so would destroy your
false godless reality.

Truth is simple.

Zen Cohen

Dec 4, 2007, 1:27:02 AM12/4/07

> convicted neighbor Zen Cohen wrote:
>>
>> > http://HeartMDPhD.com/SermoExposed
>> >
>> > http://TruthRUS.org/DavidvsGoliath

>> > No need to bet.
>> >
>> > The proof is in the pudding....
>> >
>> > ... BellSouth no longer exists as an independent entity after offering
>> > a blank check to settle. The discerning can read between the lines
>> > and be satisfied that GOD remains the Source of all righteousness.
>>
>> There's no need to read between the lines. It's obvious that you're
>> lying.
>
> It remains my choice to continue writing truthfully.
>
>> No company offers a "blank check" to settle a patently frivolous case.
>
> Correct.
>
> Therefore, the case was obviously not frivolous.

Then prove they offered to write you a blank check. To paraphrase you,
"proof is simple." Unless, of course, you're a liar.

> What has happened to BellSouth remains just and per GOD's infinite and
> perfect will.
>
> You are unable to accept this because doing so would destroy your
> false godless reality.

I'm happy to accept reality and back it up with a donation to charity and an
apology if you merely back up your own words. Given that you're a habitual
liar, though, your bare assertion is valueless, and your refusal to provide
a scintilla of evidence for your claim proves you're lying yet again.

> Truth is simple.

And the truth is that you're a habitual liar.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Dec 4, 2007, 1:44:59 AM12/4/07
convicted neighbor Zen Cohen wrote:
> > convicted neighbor Zen Cohen wrote:

> >> There's no need to read between the lines. It's obvious that you're
> >> lying.
> >
> > It remains my choice to continue writing truthfully.
> >
> >> No company offers a "blank check" to settle a patently frivolous case.
> >
> > Correct.
> >
> > Therefore, the case was obviously not frivolous.
> >
> Then prove they offered to write you a blank check.

It remains a matter of established public record:

http://TruthRUS.org/DavidvsGoliath

> To paraphrase you, "proof is simple."

I have not written that "proof is simple."

Bottom line:

You are untruthful.

> Unless, of course, you're a liar.

It remains my choice to continue writing truthfully.

> > What has happened to BellSouth remains just and per GOD's infinite and

> > perfect will.
> >
> > You are unable to accept this because doing so would destroy your
> > false godless reality.
>
> I'm happy to accept reality

Then just do it...

... until then, you are simply showing that the Holy Spirit is
absolutely right to convict you:

http://HeartMDPhD.com/Convicts

Don Kirkman

Dec 4, 2007, 3:19:36 AM12/4/07
<4192b6b1-e018-4cab...@s36g2000prg.googlegroups.com>:

>> > Even while you are sipping.

>> In that case I guess I'll have to put some kina tarp over my monitor.

>Wiser to use cellophane instead of "kina tarp."

Gosh, do they still make cellophane? With all the various plastic wraps
which are easily reusable I'd have thought old-fashioned cellophane
would be, well, old-fashioned and obsolete. And tarps, being (tarred,
sometimes) canvas are hardly interchangeable with household plastic
wrap.

>Truth is simple.

Truth remains simple, but getting some people to accept it is rather
hard.
--
Don Kirkman

Zen Cohen

Dec 4, 2007, 3:27:34 AM12/4/07

"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <heart...@emorycardiology.com> wrote in message

That's a sham press release that you wrote and gave to a rinkydink paper,
liar. Provide a cause number and court for the lawsuit. Or anything
*credible* that shows that really you even filed a lawsuit, for that matter.
You won't do it, of course, because you're a liar.

You never even filed a lawsuit, did you?

>> To paraphrase you, "proof is simple."
>
> I have not written that "proof is simple."

Do you really not understand what "paraphrase" means?

> Bottom line:
>
> You are untruthful.
>
>> Unless, of course, you're a liar.
>
> It remains my choice to continue writing truthfully.

Sorry, son, but you're just a habitual liar in deep denial.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Dec 4, 2007, 7:11:52 AM12/4/07

It seems that the Spirit-guided thought for 12/03/07 has specific
application in your case.

yama...@aol.com

Dec 4, 2007, 9:10:10 AM12/4/07
On Dec 4, 4:11 am, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD"
> Lawful steward ofhttp://EmoryCardiology.com

> Bondservant to the KING of kings and LORD of lords.

Andrew says" Meanwhile, we note that we are not seeing any

identifiable physicians
coming out of the woodwork to defend either Sermo or its founder/CEO
despite the claim that there are more than 35,000 subscribing
physicians. This too is very telling. "

Funny that. We also don't see any identifiable physicians or patients
coming out of the woodwork to defend the 2PD-OMER Approach, yet Chung
claims there are more than 600,000 who had success with his approach.

Chung, Dan Palestrant, other Sermo physicians, Usenet group
participants, the cardiologists group from your Ocala Fla. job, and
the administration of Bell South all know you are mentally ill and
delusional. You are also a liar. Lying by omission is the same as
lying by commission. You said so yourself in your Mableton on line
news press release about your tiff with Bell South.

BTW, you don't have freedom of speech on a privately owned website or
service. You are bound by their TOS.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Dec 4, 2007, 9:30:00 AM12/4/07
convicted neighbor Don Kirkman wrote:
> Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote
> >neighbor Elvira wrote:
> >> Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:

http://HeartMDPhD.com/SermoExposed

> >> In that case I guess I'll have to put some kina tarp over my monitor.
>
> >Wiser to use cellophane instead of "kina tarp."
>
> Gosh, do they still make cellophane?

Yes.

GOD be praised for this fact.

Laus Deo ! ! !

May we, who are discerning, continue to pray for you:

http://HeartMDPhD.com/Convicts/PrayForDon

Prayerfully in the infinite power and might of the Holy Spirit,

Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Lawful steward of http://EmoryCardiology.com

tr...@is-best.com

Dec 4, 2007, 10:42:49 AM12/4/07
Our armchair dissembler opined:

> > It remains a matter of established public record:
> >
> > http://TruthRUS.org/DavidvsGoliath
>
> That's a sham press release that you wrote and gave to a rinkydink paper,
> liar.

Reminds me of a joke:

1st person "you murdered your wife on dec 1".

2nd person "liar, it was dec 2".

The rinkydink paper article may have included another person in its
creation so it can be said it was not a newsrelease in the strict sense
of that term. Nonetheless it was a self serving bit with all the
earmarks of a newsrelease and was in a rinkydink local paper.

If one had to guess, it is a form of article the paper does so as to
avoid having newsreleases appear as what they are and to take on some
surface appearence of a news article. It was not initiated by the
paper. It is the kind of service a local community paper would offer.

It was not a newspaper standard report where all involved are questioned
and all sides presented as to the facts and opinions. One can hardly say
it rises to the level of "bublic record" therefore anymore then putting
a poster up at the grocery store is same. It was not a legal record in
the least.

God bless.

Cary Kittrell

Dec 4, 2007, 11:30:36 AM12/4/07

So tell us, Andrew: who wrote this third-person piece?

-- cary

Mark K. Bilbo

Dec 4, 2007, 11:43:48 AM12/4/07
On Mon, 03 Dec 2007 15:22:13 -0800, Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:

> We will know more if/when we talk to dear Dr. Daniel Palestrant. His
> not calling will be very telling.

Yeah, it'll be "telling" you that he doesn't bother with nut cases.

--
Mark K. Bilbo a.a. #1423
EAC Department of Linguistic Subversion
"You know, I'd get it if people were just looking for a
way to fill the holes. But they want the holes. They wanna
live in the holes. And they go nuts when someone else
pours dirt in their holes.

"Climb out of your holes people!"

- Dr. House, on faith

Mark K. Bilbo

Dec 4, 2007, 11:44:35 AM12/4/07
On Tue, 04 Dec 2007 01:53:03 +0000, Cary Kittrell wrote:

> In article
> <1d24cf1f-de97-4c09...@e10g2000prf.googlegroups.com>
> "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <heart...@emorycardiology.com> writes:
>> neighbor Elvira wrote:

msg/8d833970c43c0456?

>> > In that case I guess I'll have to put some kina tarp over my monitor.
>>
>> Wiser to use cellophane instead of "kina tarp."
>>
>> Truth is simple.
>>
>> Just got through opening and perusing the office mail...
>>
>> ... behold in wide-eyed wonder and amazement:
>>
>> A personal letter from Dr. Daniel Palestrant, signed by him with his
>> title typed under his signature as "Founder and CEO of Sermo"
>> containing contents that will be shared with you (and the other captive
>> audience here) if/when my LORD wills it
>>

>> Message to dear Dr. Daniel Palestrant:
>>
>> "Will still be waiting for that requested cell phone call, which would
>> be very telling if it does not happen before the appointed time of
>> tomorrow (Tuesday) 12/04/07 at 5:00 PM EST because it will reveal to
>> the discerning that you are untruthful and not to be trusted."
>
> You know, I really don't think Palestrant's going to see that "message"
> if you just post it here.

Andy has "discerned" his Usenet posts have magical powers...

--
Mark K. Bilbo a.a. #1423
EAC Department of Linguistic Subversion

At a recent PTL convention, the hotel reported that over 80%
of the conventionites watched at least one x-rated movie on
the hotel's ppv cable...

Mark K. Bilbo

Dec 4, 2007, 11:46:01 AM12/4/07

Dinja hear? Andy destroyed BellSouth by causing them to be bought by
AT&T, making them part of one of the biggest telecommunications
corporations on the planet.

A *devastating* fate I tell you...

--
Mark K. Bilbo a.a. #1423
EAC Department of Linguistic Subversion

“Democracy is the theory that the common people
know what they want and deserve to get it good and hard.”

- H. L. Mencken

Mark K. Bilbo

Dec 4, 2007, 11:48:19 AM12/4/07
On Mon, 03 Dec 2007 21:14:28 -0800, Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:

> http://HeartMDPhD.com/SermoExposed
>
> http://TruthRUS.org/DavidvsGoliath
>
> convicted neighbor Zen Cohen wrote:
>> I would bet that unless BellSouth gave nuisance value, the suit was or
>> will be dismissed with prejudice by summary judgment (ie, Chung's claim
>> was meritless as a matter of law).
>
> No need to bet.
>
> The proof is in the pudding....
>
> ... BellSouth no longer exists as an independent entity after offering a
> blank check to settle.

Yes! They're only part of AT&T, a multibillion dollar, world spanning
corporation! They were utterly destroyed by becoming part of one of the
biggest telecommunications companies on the entire planet!

So if SERMO suffers the same horrible fate, they'll be bought out by a
gigantic health corporation and the primary stock holders will suffer the
agony of becoming multimillionaires.

It'll be *horrible* I tell you!

--
Mark K. Bilbo a.a. #1423
EAC Department of Linguistic Subversion

"You believe in a book that has talking animals, wizards,
witches, demons, sticks turning into snakes, food falling
from the sky, people walking on water, and all sorts of magical,
absurd and primitive stories, and you say that *we* are the
ones that need help?" - Jon Stoll

Mark K. Bilbo

Dec 4, 2007, 11:50:42 AM12/4/07

a443-87c...@b40g2000prf.googlegroups.com...

>> http://HeartMDPhD.com/SermoExposed
>>
>> http://TruthRUS.org/DavidvsGoliath
>>
>> convicted neighbor Zen Cohen wrote:
>>> I would bet that unless BellSouth gave nuisance value, the suit was or
>>> will
>>> be dismissed with prejudice by summary judgment (ie, Chung's claim was
>>> meritless as a matter of law).
>>
>> No need to bet.
>>
>> The proof is in the pudding....
>>
>> ... BellSouth no longer exists as an independent entity after offering
>> a blank check to settle. The discerning can read between the lines and
>> be satisfied that GOD remains the Source of all righteousness.
>
> There's no need to read between the lines. It's obvious that you're
> lying. No company offers a "blank check" to settle a patently frivolous
> case.

No, no, no. He means the merger.

No, I'm *serious*. BellSouth is part of AT&T now. This buy out was so
destructive of BellSouth that own Andy's posts originate from:

whois 68.19.9.112

OrgName: BellSouth.net Inc.
OrgID: BELL
Address: 575 Morosgo Drive
City: Atlanta
StateProv: GA
PostalCode: 30324
Country: US

See? See how destroyed they were? They were SO destroyed, he still has
BellSouth service...

--
Mark K. Bilbo a.a. #1423
EAC Department of Linguistic Subversion

“The one permanent emotion of the inferior man is
fear - fear of the unknown, the complex, the inexplicable.
What he wants above everything else is safety.”

- H. L. Mencken

Mark K. Bilbo

Dec 4, 2007, 11:52:22 AM12/4/07

Yes, it is:

"The AT&T-BellSouth merger will create the world's single largest
telecommunications company and cost $67 billion to complete."

http://www.consumeraffairs.com/news04/2006/09/fcc_att_bellsouth.html

Man, it must have been just *awful* for BellSouth to take $67 billion
dollars...

--
Mark K. Bilbo a.a. #1423
EAC Department of Linguistic Subversion

“I confess I enjoy democracy immensely.
It is incomparably idiotic, and hence incomparably amusing.”

- H. L. Mencken

Mark K. Bilbo

Dec 4, 2007, 11:54:28 AM12/4/07
On Tue, 04 Dec 2007 00:27:34 -0800, Zen Cohen wrote:

> "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <heart...@emorycardiology.com> wrote in
> message

ba15-8ba...@o42g2000hsc.googlegroups.com...

Better still, the reason he gave you a link to a Google cache is because
he was *kicked out* of the Mableton site. Try a direct link and see what
it gets ya:

http://mabletonga.ourlittle.net/DavidvsGoliath

Oops! It returns:

"Sorry, no article of that name was found."

--
Mark K. Bilbo a.a. #1423
EAC Department of Linguistic Subversion

“We move toward a lofty ideal. On some great and
glorious day the plain folks of the land will reach
their heart's desire at last, and the White House will
be adorned by a downright moron.”

- H. L. Mencken

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Dec 4, 2007, 11:56:07 AM12/4/07

Someone who is not known to this world :-)

May we, who are no longer of this world just as Jesus was never of
this world, continue to pray for you:

http://HeartMDPhD.com/Convicts/PrayForCary

Prayerfully in the infinite power and might of the Holy Spirit,

Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
Lawful steward of http://EmoryCardiology.com
Bondservant to the KING of kings and LORD of lords.

P.S. for Dr. Daniel Palestrant: You only have 5 more hours to reach
me on my cell phone before the emails start going out to your venture
capital investors.

Cary Kittrell

Dec 4, 2007, 12:11:15 PM12/4/07
In article <sq2dnazWrtBOGcja...@giganews.com> "Mark K. Bilbo" <gm...@com.mkbilbo> writes:
> On Mon, 03 Dec 2007 21:14:28 -0800, Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:
>
> > http://HeartMDPhD.com/SermoExposed
> >
> > http://TruthRUS.org/DavidvsGoliath
> >
> > convicted neighbor Zen Cohen wrote:
> >> I would bet that unless BellSouth gave nuisance value, the suit was or
> >> will be dismissed with prejudice by summary judgment (ie, Chung's claim
> >> was meritless as a matter of law).
> >
> > No need to bet.
> >
> > The proof is in the pudding....
> >
> > ... BellSouth no longer exists as an independent entity after offering a
> > blank check to settle.
>
> Yes! They're only part of AT&T, a multibillion dollar, world spanning
> corporation! They were utterly destroyed by becoming part of one of the
> biggest telecommunications companies on the entire planet!

And to think they owe it all to our very own Andrew...

-- cary

Cary Kittrell

Dec 4, 2007, 12:13:03 PM12/4/07

You mean they were every bit as destroyed as Tehran?

(or did you miss that particular non-end-of-the-world?)

-- cary

Cary Kittrell

Dec 4, 2007, 12:21:21 PM12/4/07

"...and in late-breaking financial news, we've just received
word of a three-way merger between Microsoft, the United Arab
Emirates, and a heretofore unknown player named, it appears,
`Sermo'. Analysts are scrambling to find out more about
this heretofore unknown company whose stockholders were
offered, rumor has it, four hundred trillion dollars
and Lindsay Lohan to give their approval to the deal".

-- cary

Cary Kittrell

Dec 4, 2007, 12:26:48 PM12/4/07

"Actually, it was Andrew", Cary Kittrell said in the
third person.

-- cary

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Dec 4, 2007, 12:34:13 PM12/4/07
convicted neighbor Cary Kittrell wrote:

http://HeartMDPhD.com/SermoExposed

http://TruthRUS.org/DavidvsGoliath

> > whois 68.19.9.112
> >
> > OrgName: BellSouth.net Inc.
> > OrgID: BELL
> > Address: 575 Morosgo Drive
> > City: Atlanta
> > StateProv: GA
> > PostalCode: 30324
> > Country: US
> >
> > See? See how destroyed they were? They were SO destroyed, he still has
> > BellSouth service...

BellSouth now exists only as a footstool for my LORD and HIS
brethren :-)

Laus Deo ! ! !

"Your enemies will be made into a footstool for you." -- LORD Almighty
GOD to HIS brethren.

Amen.

May we, who are HIS brethren, continue to pray for you:

http://HeartMDPhD.com/Convicts/PrayForCary

It is loading more messages.