Luke 6:21

Zen Cohen

Feb 20, 2008, 7:27:29 PM2/20/08
Andrew often cites Luke 6:21 for the proposition that hunger is a blessing
from God and should be maintained. This translation says: "Blessed are ye
that hunger now: for ye shall be filled. Blessed are ye that weep now: for
ye shall laugh."

Doesn't this mean, contrary to Andrew's interp, that hunger should be
relieved? If not, then in light of the second sentence, shouldn't we aim for
perpetual sadness and disdain laughter?

Seems many of Andrew's interps of the bible are completely opposite to its
clear meaning.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Feb 20, 2008, 10:37:11 PM2/20/08
satan via a sockpuppet (corporeal demon) hissed:

> Andrew often cites Luke 6:21 for the proposition that hunger is a blessing
> from God and should be maintained.

Incorrect.

This verse informs us that hunger lets us, who are Jesus' brethren,
know that GOD is blessing us at this very moment.

> This translation says: "Blessed are ye
> that hunger now: for ye shall be filled. Blessed are ye that weep now: for
> ye shall laugh."

Incorrect.

It is written with semi-colons indicating long pauses.

"Blessed are ye that hunger NOW;

for ye shall be filled.

Blessed are ye that weep NOW;

for ye shall laugh." -- LORD Jesus Christ (Luke 6:21)

Amen.

> Doesn't this mean, contrary to Andrew's interp, that hunger should be
> relieved?

No.

Just as brethren who are weeping should not seek to end their sorrow,
brethren who are hungry should not seek to end their hunger.

> If not, then in light of the second sentence, shouldn't we aim for
> perpetual sadness and disdain laughter?

We, who are Jesus' brethren, rejoice in being humbled by GOD whether
it be through hunger or through sorrow.

> Seems many of Andrew's interps of the bible are completely opposite to its
> clear meaning.

Not for the discerning.

Bottom line:

You remain the liar who is the source of all lies as described in
Scripture.

May we, who are Jesus' brethren, continue to rebuke you at each GOD-
given opportunity as GOD desires:

http://HeartMDPhD.com/Convicts/Rebukesatan

<><

2008th year since the birth of our LORD Jesus Christ as the Son of
Man ...

... by being hungrier:

http://TruthRUS.org/KnowingGOD

Hunger is wonderful :-)

It's how we know what GOD wants, which is what is good.

Yes, hunger is our knowledge of good versus evil that Adam and Eve
paid for with their and our immortal lives.

Those who suffer from the powerful delusion predicted by the prophecy
of 2 Thessalonians 2:9-11 would deny this and perish ( gone !!! )
forever ...

http://HeartMDPhD.com/Convicts/CrazyOne

http://HeartMDPhD.com/Convicts/CrazyTwo

http://HeartMDPhD.com/Convicts/CrazyThree

http://HeartMDPhD.com/Convicts/CrazyFour

http://HeartMDPhD.com/Convicts/Bob

... gone:

http://YouTube.com/watch?v=Qb6d_z5C35E

Such will be the demise of all those who refuse to know **and** love
the truth, Who is LORD Jesus Christ:

http://HeartMDPhD.com/Love/TheTruth

Be hungry... be healthy... be hungrier... be blessed:

http://HeartMDPhD.com/HolySpirit/BeBlessed

"Blessed are you who hunger NOW...

... for you will be satisfied." -- LORD Jesus Christ (Luke 6:21)

Amen.

Prayerfully in the infinite power and might of the Holy Spirit,

Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
Lawful steward of http://EmoryCardiology.com

J666

Feb 20, 2008, 10:44:39 PM2/20/08
On Feb 20, 9:37 pm, Ejac

> Such will be the demise of all those who refuse to know **and** love
> the truth, Who is LORD Jesus Christ:

Like this:

http://images.google.com/images?gbv=2&hl=en&safe=off&q=%22andrew+b.+chung+PhD%22&btnG=Search+Images

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Feb 20, 2008, 10:47:08 PM2/20/08

tr...@is-best.com

Feb 21, 2008, 9:11:45 AM2/21/08
Our armchair lone ranger bible reader opined:

"> This translation says: "Blessed are ye
> that hunger now: for ye shall be filled. Blessed are ye that weep now:
for
> ye shall laugh."

Incorrect.

It is written with semi-colons indicating long pauses.

"Blessed are ye that hunger NOW;

for ye shall be filled.

Blessed are ye that weep NOW;

for ye shall laugh." -- LORD Jesus Christ (Luke 6:21)"

Incorrect, the bible was written with no punctuation of any kind.

Another utter failure of discernment, the pagan magical powers of "chi"
are a lie.

God bless.

Zen Cohen

Feb 21, 2008, 12:48:31 PM2/21/08

"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <heart...@emorycardiology.com> wrote in message

> satan via a sockpuppet (corporeal demon) hissed:
>>
>> Andrew often cites Luke 6:21 for the proposition that hunger is a
>> blessing
>> from God and should be maintained.
>
> Incorrect.
>
> This verse informs us that hunger lets us, who are Jesus' brethren,
> know that GOD is blessing us at this very moment.
>
>> This translation says: "Blessed are ye
>> that hunger now: for ye shall be filled. Blessed are ye that weep now:
>> for
>> ye shall laugh."
>
> Incorrect.
>
> It is written with semi-colons indicating long pauses.

Unless it's written with a period at the end of "Blessed are ye that hunger
now"and "for ye shall be filled" is deleted, then it means what it clearly
says: Hunger is something to be ended by ultimately making one filled. Only
you could ignore entire clauses and twist the plain words to the opposite of
their meanings.

So your god clearly says that hunger is something to be relieved but you
contradict his teachings. Get ready to sizzle in that lake of fire, satan.

> Bottom line:

Andrew has wasted all of his talents and gifts to transform himself into a
dangerous and incompetent soon-to-be-former doctor, as well as a lying,
mean-spirited, cowardly human being.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Feb 21, 2008, 1:04:46 PM2/21/08
satan via a sockpuppet (corporeal demon) hissed:

> > http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/1035fe6e7654bc9f?

> > satan via a sockpuppet (corporeal demon) hissed:
> >>
> >> Andrew often cites Luke 6:21 for the proposition that hunger is a
> >> blessing
> >> from God and should be maintained.
> >
> > Incorrect.
> >
> > This verse informs us that hunger lets us, who are Jesus' brethren,
> > know that GOD is blessing us at this very moment.
> >
> >> This translation says: "Blessed are ye
> >> that hunger now: for ye shall be filled. Blessed are ye that weep now:
> >> for
> >> ye shall laugh."
> >
> > Incorrect.
> >
> > It is written with semi-colons indicating long pauses.
>
> Unless it's written with a period at the end of "Blessed are ye that hunger
> now"and "for ye shall be filled" is deleted, then it means what it clearly
> says: Hunger is something to be ended by ultimately making one filled.

Incorrect.

Just ate 14 ounces of one of my favorite kinds of food from one of my
favorite restaurants so that HE has filled me with something that
tasted delicious. Smiled broadly at the beautiful woman who served me
so instead of the usual 10 ounces, she was moved by GOD to give me 14
ounces. Such is the power of love, it never fails.

"Hmmmm, yummy! That was delicious! I want more! Therefore, I am
hungrier ! ! ! " -- Andrew, in the Holy Spirit.

"Blessed are you who hunger NOW,

for you will be satisfied." -- LORD Jesus Christ (Luke 6:21).

Amen.

Yes, LORD, I am satisfied because I am hungrier :-)))

Bottom line for satan:

You, satan, remain the liar who is the source of all lies as described
in Scripture.

http://HeartMDPhD.com/Convicts/Rebukesatan

<><

... by being hungrier:

http://TruthRUS.org/KnowingGOD

Hunger is wonderful :-)

http://HeartMDPhD.com/Convicts/CrazyOne

http://HeartMDPhD.com/Convicts/CrazyTwo

http://HeartMDPhD.com/Convicts/CrazyThree

http://HeartMDPhD.com/Convicts/CrazyFour

http://HeartMDPhD.com/Convicts/Bob

... gone:

http://YouTube.com/watch?v=Qb6d_z5C35E

http://HeartMDPhD.com/Love/TheTruth

http://HeartMDPhD.com/HolySpirit/BeBlessed

Amen.

Suggested review:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/1035fe6e7654bc9f?

J666

Feb 21, 2008, 1:06:42 PM2/21/08
On Feb 21, 12:04 pm, Ejac

> Such will be the demise of all those who refuse to know **and** love
> the truth, Who is LORD Jesus Christ:

He who gave his life for us.

http://members.aol.com/bumingler/images/christ.gif

tr...@is-best.com

Feb 21, 2008, 3:18:23 PM2/21/08
Our armchair charmer opines:

"Just ate 14 ounces of one of my favorite kinds of food from one of my
favorite restaurants so that HE has filled me with something that
tasted delicious. Smiled broadly at the beautiful woman who served me
so instead of the usual 10 ounces, she was moved by GOD to give me 14
ounces. Such is the power of love, it never fails.

"Hmmmm, yummy! That was delicious! I want more! Therefore, I am
hungrier ! ! ! " -- Andrew, in the Holy Spirit."

I think this kind of lateral lurch in cognitive association speaks for
itself, in this and the alternate reality alike.

May God bless and protect and restore.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Feb 21, 2008, 4:30:00 PM2/21/08

J666

Feb 21, 2008, 5:43:44 PM2/21/08
On Feb 21, 3:30 pm, Ejac

http://HeartMDPhD.com/CoolHandLuke6_21

What we have here is a failure to communicate.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Feb 21, 2008, 11:21:46 PM2/21/08

lucids...@gmail.com

Feb 22, 2008, 11:39:30 AM2/22/08

I'm still stuck with the image of Andrew whipping out
his scales in a restaurant and checking the
meal when it arrives. And of the waitress,
smiling, tight-lipped and thinking "This guy
cannot tip me ENOUGH to put up with this...".

Lucy

J666

Feb 22, 2008, 11:48:28 AM2/22/08
On Feb 22, 10:39 am, lucidsche..

> I'm still stuck with the image of Andrew whipping out
> his scales in a restaurant and checking the
> meal when it arrives. And of the waitress,
> smiling, tight-lipped and thinking "This guy
> cannot tip me ENOUGH to put up with this...".
>
> Lucy

Better the scales than Ejac whipping something else out.

What makes it even more absurd is that an omer is a measure of volume
and not weight and that in the Bible it was an omer of manna and not
any food. So using Ejac's "logic," he gets two pounds, not the volume
of an omer, of any food, not manna, a day is what is needed for
everyone, from the tallest to the shortest, from the youngest to the
oldest. This does not pass the "smell test."

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Feb 22, 2008, 12:57:23 PM2/22/08

J Clement

Mar 5, 2008, 2:26:06 PM3/5/08
On Feb 21, 1:04�pm, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD"

<heartdo...@emorycardiology.com> wrote:
> > > satan via a sockpuppet (corporeal demon) hissed:

> > > Incorrect.
>
> > > It is written with semi-colons indicating long pauses.
>
> > Unless it's written with a period at the end of "Blessed are ye that hunger
> > now"and "for ye shall be filled" is deleted, then it means what it clearly
> > says: Hunger is something to be ended by ultimately making one filled.
>
> Incorrect.
>
> Just ate 14 ounces of one of my favorite kinds of food from one of my
> favorite restaurants so that HE has filled me with something that
> tasted delicious. �Smiled broadly at the beautiful woman who served me
> so instead of the usual 10 ounces, she was moved by GOD to give me 14
> ounces. �Such is the power of love, it never fails.

Dr. Chung,
You are claiming that in a world of portion controlled restaurants you
are frequently given larger portions.
Is this possibly because the servers look at you and think you are
malnourished?

How does this work? Do you carry a set of scales and weigh your food
while everyone else is eating?

It may be God is trying to tell you to eat more. If HE continues to
provide extra sized portions as some of your posts claim you should
probably take the hint and eat them.

As for the earlier poster's point about grammar -- Dr. Chung has no
use for the common and mundane rules of English grammar. He does not
read, he discerns.

JS

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Mar 5, 2008, 2:35:38 PM3/5/08
http://HeartMDPhD.com/ARF

<><

http://HeartMDPHD.com/Hunger

http://HeartMDPhD.com/HolySpirit/Luke6_21

Prayerfully in the infinite power and might of the Holy Spirit,

Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
Lawful steward of http://EmoryCardiology.com

Brethren of the KING of kings and LORD of lords.
http://HeartMDPhD.com/ChristianBrethren

J666

Mar 5, 2008, 2:46:02 PM3/5/08
Psalm 22:20
"Deliver my life from the sword, my precious life from the power of
the dogs." so said Cain, the Canaan Canine, the Swordbearer and
Brethren of King, the wonder Dog

Father Haskell

Mar 5, 2008, 4:45:31 PM3/5/08

"King is in the barn, preparing the meat:"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SQNAHoOKxok

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Mar 5, 2008, 5:38:33 PM3/5/08

J666

Mar 5, 2008, 5:44:22 PM3/5/08
On Mar 5, 4:38 pm, Woof Woof

> http://HeartMDPhD.com/I2PD(og)OmerApproach

ARF means Approach Really F*cks so when you see it in an URL you'll
know what it means.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Mar 5, 2008, 11:05:09 PM3/5/08