Re: To be sure of eternal life

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Dec 19, 2008, 9:05:58 PM12/19/08
Jacob wrote:

> [...]
> life?" God has made the answer as simple as possible - those who
> believe in Jesus have eternal life (Jn.3:16). The religions of this
> world cannot offer such an assurance. They all talk about earning
> salvation (or whatever they offer) through good works or rituals. But
> then one can never know if one has actually earned sufficient merit to
> have attained to it. But those who believe in Jesus have an inner
> assurance - a witness - that God has accepted them (1Jn.5:10). This is
> what gives us confidence and boldness as we face different situations
> in daily life or even death.
>
> 'Believing in Jesus' is so simple and yet so life changing that we
> need to make sure that we believe in the right way. The right way is
> to trust in Jesus as the only basis for our salvation. In other words
> we do not have any confidence or consider any merit in our 'good
> life' (you know, I am not like the others, I haven't done any of those
> sins, etc.), good things we have done (remember how I helped someone
> or gave some money), good things we practice (I pray every day and
> never miss church!), our heritage (we have been Christians for so many
> generations), etc. We are not thinking of placing our good stuff on
> one side of a balance (scales) and hoping to outweigh the bad things
> we have done which are placed on the other side. On the contrary we
> are convinced that nothing can make us acceptable to God except being
> washed by the blood of Jesus. We are convinced that if Jesus had not
> died in our place we would have no hope of eternal life at all.
>
> On one side we are fully convinced of our own sinfulness and the
> punishment we deserve for our sins, and on the other side we are
> eternally grateful for the unmerited favour God has shown us by taking
> the punishment on Himself. The world - and unfortunately some parts of
> Christianity - tries to tell us not to dwell on negative things such
> as sin, punishment, hell, etc. But we cannot appreciate the salvation
> offered by God until we see the wretchedness of our sins and our
> sinful nature. If we try to avoid thinking about such 'unpleasant'
> subjects such as our sins, it will be no wonder if we cannot have this
> blessed assurance of eternal life.
>
> Those who content themselves merely with intellectually believing the
> stories about Jesus or 'accepting' Him cannot have this assurance. The
> publishers of the Amplified Bible point out that the word 'believe'
> used in the New Testament in this context refers to 'adhering,
> cleaving to, trusting, having faith in, and relying on.' Accordingly,
> they explain that believing on the Lord Jesus Christ means to have an
> absolute personal reliance upon the Lord Jesus as Saviour. It is this
> exclusive reliance on Jesus that marks true belief. God responds by
> giving us the assurance in our heart that He has accepted us. It is
> our privilege to have this assurance, and if we lack it, we can ask

As simple as it is to surrender oneself and trust Jesus, it is the
most difficult thing a non-christian can do. Indeed, it is so
difficult that it is impossible.

"With man this is impossible, but with GOD all things are possible."
-- LORD Jesus Christ (Matthew 19:26)

Amen.

Therefore, let us pray, in Jesus' name, for our non-christian friends
and neighbors asking GOD to drive out the deceit from their hearts.

We will know when He answers our prayers when these folks are "born
again" thereby becoming like trusting children again so that the Holy
Spirit would be willing to help them publicly say "Jesus is LORD."

<><

"... no one can say 'Jesus is LORD' except by the Holy Spirit." (1 Cor
12:3)

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/035c93540862751c?

What does Jesus want (WDJW) ?

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/188fd2ec63b3ba63?

Truth

Dec 19, 2008, 10:05:23 PM12/19/08
On Dec 19, 6:05 pm, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <lov...@thetruth.com>
wrote:

The Dalai Lama is not Christian. Does he have deceit in his heart? Who
is the better wiser, more compassionate, more honest, more spiritual
human being? Chunks or the Dalai Lama?

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Dec 20, 2008, 4:26:46 AM12/20/08
satan masquerading as truth despairingly posted:
> The Dalai Lama is not Christian. Does he have deceit in his heart?

Yes.

"The heart is deceitful above all things and beyond cure. Who can
understand it?" (Jeremiah 17:9)

> Who
> is the better wiser, more compassionate, more honest, more spiritual
> human being? Chunks or the Dalai Lama?

Wiser to seek the Source of all wisdom, knowledge, understanding, and
truth.

Most assuredly, without doubt, I know and understand LORD Almighty GOD
to be kind, just, and right (Jeremiah 9:26).

This knowledge and understanding is from the Holy Spirit.

Jesus is LORD ! ! !

It is in the name of LORD Jesus Christ that I remain mindful of WDJW
by rebuking you again during this GOD-given opportunity as GOD
desires:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/298d4d9131be066d?

<><

upcoming 2009th year since the birth of our LORD Jesus Christ as our
Messiah, the Son of Man ...

... by being hungrier:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/f891e617d10bd689?

Hunger is wonderful ! ! !

It's how we know the answer to the question "What does Jesus
want?" (WDJW):

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/f43db72a7c5c1da0?

Yes, hunger is our knowledge of good versus evil that Adam and Eve
paid for with their and our immortal lives:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/52a3db8576495806?

"Blessed are you who hunger NOW...

... for you will be satisfied." -- LORD Jesus Christ (Luke 6:21)

Amen.

Here is a Spirit-guided exegesis of Luke 6:21 given in hopes of
promoting much greater understanding:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/cc2aa8f8a4d41360?

Be hungrier, which is truly healthier:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/991d4e30704307e7?

Marana tha

Prayerfully in the awesome name of our Messiah, LORD Jesus Christ,

Andrew <><

Truth

Dec 20, 2008, 10:00:46 AM12/20/08
> The Dalai Lama is not Christian. Does he have deceit in his heart? I asked.

Yes. answers Chung.

So Chung, because the Dalai Lama is not Christian you believe he has
deceit in his heart. Are you better than him or wiser than him or
should people listen to your message more than his message because he
is not Christian? If so, why? Is that what Jesus taught? Is that what
God wants?

The Dalai Lama is respected by all of the world. Millions of people
know who he is and have attended his talks or read his books. Yet he
has deceit in his heart? How is that so?

Michael Christ

Dec 20, 2008, 4:08:16 PM12/20/08

"Truth" <yama...@aol.com> wrote in message

Because Jesus (and therefore the Father) is not at the centre.

Michael Christ

yama...@aol.com

Dec 20, 2008, 5:18:07 PM12/20/08
On Dec 20, 1:08 pm, "Michael Christ" <jesusisl...@father.com> wrote:
> "Truth" <yamant...@aol.com> wrote in message

Just because you say so does not make it so. Many do not share your
belief. Many do, however, respect your right to your beliefs. Do you
extend the same courtesy and tolerance to them?

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Dec 20, 2008, 6:42:12 PM12/20/08
Michael Christ wrote:
> satan masquerading as truth via a sockpuppet despairingly posted;

> >> The Dalai Lama is not Christian. Does he have deceit in his heart? I
> >> asked.
> >
> > Yes. answers Chung.
> >
> > So Chung, because the Dalai Lama is not Christian you believe he has
> > deceit in his heart. Are you better than him or wiser than him or
> > should people listen to your message more than his message because he
> > is not Christian? If so, why? Is that what Jesus taught? Is that what
> > God wants?
> >
> > The Dalai Lama is respected by all of the world. Millions of people
> > know who he is and have attended his talks or read his books. Yet he
> > has deceit in his heart? How is that so?
>
> Because Jesus (and therefore the Father) is not at the centre.

And because it is written in the Bible that...

"The heart is deceitful above all things and beyond cure. Who can
understand it?" (Jeremiah 17:9)

Only LORD Almighty GOD can understand the heart and can drive out the
deceit.

Therefore, without the LORD, a person's heart would remain filled with
deceit even if that person happens to be the Dalai Lama in the present
just as was the case for the Pharoah in the past.

Michael Christ

Dec 22, 2008, 5:31:24 AM12/22/08

Yamantaka wrote:
>Just because you say so does not make it so.

It doesn't not make it so either. :-).

Yamantaka wrote:
>Many do not share your
>belief. Many do, however, respect your right to your beliefs. Do you
>extend the same courtesy and tolerance to them?

Many do? Just because you say so? My opinion is that a person who hasn't
got Jesus at the centre of their heart and life have not only got deceit in
their heart but cannot have a true respect for another's beliefs; it can
only be superficial.

And to your last question, a person that has Jesus - truly - at the centre
of their heart
has more than respect for another's beliefs but respect for their life.

Michael Christ

yama...@aol.com

Dec 22, 2008, 9:55:57 AM12/22/08

At best, Chrisitians are only 33% of the world's population.
http://www.religioustolerance.org/worldrel.htm Therefore 66% of the
world does not believe as you believe. Therefore, do you believe that
you are respecting others' beliefs when you say that they all have
deceit in their hearts because Jesus is not at the center of their
heart? That seems disrespectful and intolerant of others.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Dec 22, 2008, 12:50:41 PM12/22/08
satan masquerading as truth via a sockpuppet despairingly posted:

> Michael Christ wrote:
>
> > Many do? Just because you say so? My opinion is that a person who hasn't
> > got Jesus at the centre of their heart and life have not only got deceit in
> > their heart but cannot have a true respect for another's beliefs; it can
> > only be superficial.
> >
> > And to your last question, a person that has Jesus - truly - at the centre
> > of their heart
> > has more than respect for another's beliefs but respect for their life.
> >
> > Michael Christ
>
> At best, Chrisitians are only 33% of the world's population.
> http://www.religioustolerance.org/worldrel.htm

Irrelevant because even the Dalai Lama has the free will to choose to
believe in Jesus thereby putting his GOD-given faith in Jesus to
receive GOD's gift of eternal life as written in John 3:16:

http://www.interviewwithgod.com/forgiven

May we, who are Jesus' disciples (either Jew or gentile), continue to
be mindful of WDJW by rebuking you at each GOD-given opportunity as
GOD desires:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/ee61d078f539ef44?

<><

celebration of the birth of our LORD Jesus Christ as our Messiah, the
Son of Man ...

... by being hungrier:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/f891e617d10bd689?

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/f43db72a7c5c1da0?

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/52a3db8576495806?

Amen.

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/cc2aa8f8a4d41360?

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/991d4e30704307e7?

Marana tha

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/035c93540862751c?

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/c805a3fe6c8c39c9?

yama...@aol.com

Dec 22, 2008, 1:57:53 PM12/22/08
On Dec 22, 9:50 am, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <lov...@thetruth.com>
wrote:

Is there no end to your idiocy Chung?

yama...@aol.com

Dec 22, 2008, 2:52:14 PM12/22/08
> Is there no end to your idiocy Chung?- Hide quoted text -

My entire quote was, " At best, Chrisitians are only 33% of the
world's population.

http://www.religioustolerance.org/worldrel.htm Therefore 66% of the
world does not believe as you believe. Therefore, do you believe that
you are respecting others' beliefs when you say that they all have
deceit in their hearts because Jesus is not at the center of their
heart? That seems disrespectful and intolerant of others. "

How about addressing the rest of the quote Chunks.

You snip, I restore. And while you're at it, how about addressing
this:

Chung is a dishonest, mentally ill person who is not fit to practice
medicine. He has had no verifiable employment and no hospital
privileges since 2001 when he was fired in less than 3 months from
his
very first post-cardiology fellowship job. He is not a reliable
source
of medical information. He is not Board Certified in Internal
Medicine
and when his Board Certification in Cardiology expires in 2010, he
will not be able to recertify due to his lack of patient encounters.

Michael Christ

Dec 22, 2008, 3:58:26 PM12/22/08
Yamantaka wrote:
> At best, Chrisitians are only 33% of the world's population.
> http://www.religioustolerance.org/worldrel.htm Therefore 66% of the
> world does not believe as you believe. Therefore, do you believe that
> you are respecting others' beliefs when you say that they all have
> deceit in their hearts because Jesus is not at the center of their
> heart? That seems disrespectful and intolerant of others.

There are so many issues relating to your statement.

I hesitate for that reason.

I think the best short answer is that you must find out who Jesus is, then
you will understand.

Michael Christ

PS By the way, if you gave your life for the sake of another and then they
treat you like dirt, do you think they would deserve respect? But then what
say you chose to give it anyway. You would be someone special wouldn't you.

Dan Listermann

Dec 22, 2008, 4:08:22 PM12/22/08

"Michael Christ" <jesus...@father.com> wrote in message

> Yamantaka wrote:
>> At best, Chrisitians are only 33% of the world's population.
>> http://www.religioustolerance.org/worldrel.htm Therefore 66% of the
>> world does not believe as you believe. Therefore, do you believe that
>> you are respecting others' beliefs when you say that they all have
>> deceit in their hearts because Jesus is not at the center of their
>> heart? That seems disrespectful and intolerant of others.
>
> There are so many issues relating to your statement.
>
> I hesitate for that reason.
>
> I think the best short answer is that you must find out who Jesus is, then
> you will understand.

Wrong tense.

yama...@aol.com

Dec 22, 2008, 4:31:20 PM12/22/08
On Dec 22, 12:58 pm, "Michael Christ" <jesusisl...@father.com> wrote:
> Yamantaka wrote:
> > At best, Chrisitians are only 33% of the world's population.
> >http://www.religioustolerance.org/worldrel.htm Therefore 66% of the
> > world does not believe as you believe. Therefore, do you believe that
> > you are respecting others' beliefs when you say that they all have
> > deceit in their hearts because Jesus is not at the center of their
> > heart? That seems disrespectful and intolerant of others.
>
> There are so many issues relating to your statement.
>
> I hesitate for that reason.
>
> I think the best short answer is that you must find out who Jesus is, then
> you will understand.

My questions are not that complicated. I have no desire to find out
who Jesus is. I am aware of the lore and the Christian religion. That
is not my religion or spiritual path, but I respect it if it is
yours.

I do want to know why you condemn spiritual, respected people like the
Dalai Lama and claim that he hs "deceit in his heart" simply because
he does not follow your faith and he is not Christian. He would
certainly respect your right to worship as you chose and not condemn
you for your choices.

Where did Jesus or the Bible tell you that it was okay to condemn
anyone who doesn't agree with your choice in religion? Where did Jesus
or the Bible say that good, honest caring people who happen not to be
Christian "have deceit in their hearts?"

I said, " The Dalai Lama is respected by all of the world. Millions of

people
> know who he is and have attended his talks or read his books. Yet he
> has deceit in his heart? How is that so? "

Michael Christ replied

"Because Jesus (and therefore the Father) is not at the centre. "

That is a rote answer and meaningless.

Dan Listermann

Dec 22, 2008, 4:33:45 PM12/22/08

<yama...@aol.com> wrote in message

Michael Christ replied

It is called "ethnocentricity."

Message has been deleted

1st Century Apostolic Traditionalist

Dec 22, 2008, 4:52:41 PM12/22/08

"Dan Listermann"

>Where did Jesus or the Bible tell you that it was okay to condemn
>anyone who doesn't agree with your choice in religion?

John, the Disciple of Jesus states: "The Father loveth the Son, and hath
given all things into his hand. 36 He that believeth on the Son hath
everlasting life: and he that believeth not the Son shall not see life; but
the wrath of God abideth on him." John 3:35-36 (King James Version)

Jeff...

***xtbc....................

Dec 22, 2008, 4:56:03 PM12/22/08

"Teg_deffuts" <t...@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> Michael, you are so wrong.

>> And to your last question, a person that has Jesus - truly - at the
>> centre of their heart
>> has more than respect for another's beliefs but respect for their life.
>
> You write as if you have hatred in your heart.
>>

>> Michael Christ

It's tough, the Holy Spirit will melt your heart and take you into
uncomfortable places. Respect is the key to all real witnessing for Christ.
If you can't respect the person then you really don't love them and if
that's the case I'm afraid our words become useless.

Now here's the catch, if you know you don't respect them and hold contempt
for them in your heart and begin to enter into prayer about it, well then
God can do some amazing things in ones life.

Michael I didn't read any hate in your words.

Some people try so very hard to please God but they don't want to accept our
words simply because to them it feels like giving up. Well, it is giving up
and that is a hard thing.

xtbc

Michael Christ

Dec 22, 2008, 4:54:35 PM12/22/08
Teg wrote:
> You write as if you have hatred in your heart.

How do you know what that is Teg?

Michael Christ

Michael Christ

Dec 22, 2008, 4:57:41 PM12/22/08

Yamantaka wrote:
>My questions are not that complicated. I have no desire to find out
>who Jesus is.

Then I can be of no use to you, Yamantaka.

Michael Christ

Michael Christ

Dec 22, 2008, 5:01:08 PM12/22/08

Dan Listerman wrote:
> It is called "ethnocentricity."

That is a ethnocentric comment Dan.

So it is alright for you but not for me?

Michael Christ

Michael Christ

Dec 22, 2008, 5:04:15 PM12/22/08

"1st Century Apostolic Traditionalist" <broadband1234[remove]@ntlworld.com>
wrote in message news:6ragh4...@mid.individual.net...

People are sick to death of Bible quoters Jeff. Too many Bible talkers, too
few Bible doers.

Michael Christ

yama...@aol.com

Dec 22, 2008, 5:07:06 PM12/22/08
On Dec 22, 1:57 pm, "Michael Christ" <jesusisl...@father.com> wrote:
> <yamant...@aol.com> wrote in message

> On Dec 22, 12:58 pm, "Michael Christ" <jesusisl...@father.com> wrote:
>

> > Yamantaka wrote:
> > > At best, Chrisitians are only 33% of the world's population.
> > >http://www.religioustolerance.org/worldrel.htmTherefore 66% of the

> > > world does not believe as you believe. Therefore, do you believe that
> > > you are respecting others' beliefs when you say that they all have
> > > deceit in their hearts because Jesus is not at the center of their
> > > heart? That seems disrespectful and intolerant of others.
> Michael Christ wrote:
> > There are so many issues relating to your statement.
>
> > I hesitate for that reason.
>
> > I think the best short answer is that you must find out who Jesus is, then
> > you will understand.
> Yamantaka wrote:
> >My questions are not that complicated. I have no desire to find out
> >who Jesus is.
>
> Then I can be of no use to you, Yamantaka.
>
> Michael Christ- Hide quoted text -

"Then I can be of no use to you, Yamantaka." said Michael Christ

That is true. You are set in your ways and sure that only your way of
doing and believing is the correct one. You don't respect anyone who
doesn't agree with your beliefs. You are of no use to me because of
your judgemental, closed mind and heart.

Dan Listermann

Dec 22, 2008, 6:01:58 PM12/22/08

"Michael Christ" <jesus...@father.com> wrote in message

No, it is a fact.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Dec 22, 2008, 8:28:57 PM12/22/08
satan masquerading as truth via a sockpuppet despairingly posted:
> > satan masquerading as truth via a sockpuppet despairingly posted:

> > > At best, Chrisitians are only 33% of the world's population.
> > >http://www.religioustolerance.org/worldrel.htm
> >
> > Irrelevant because even the Dalai Lama has the free will to choose to
> > believe in Jesus thereby putting his GOD-given faith in Jesus to
> > receive GOD's gift of eternal life as written in John 3:16:
> >
> > http://www.interviewwithgod.com/forgiven
> >
> > May we, who are Jesus' disciples (either Jew or gentile), continue to
> > be mindful of WDJW by rebuking you at each GOD-given opportunity as
> > GOD desires:
> >
> > http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/ee61d078f539ef44?
>
> Is there no end to your idiocy Chung?

My personal choice to continue to receive the guidance of the Holy
Spirit in everything I say, do, and write, is not idiocy by arises
from wisdom, which is from GOD.

The same can not be written about your rebellion, which will end soon
when you are cast into that lake of fire being prepared for you:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/6b5ed2ca868902b1?

Until then, may we, who are Jesus' disciples (either Jew or gentile),

continue to be mindful of WDJW by rebuking you at each GOD-given
opportunity as GOD desires:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/31c3b88286afc5bd?

<><

upcoming 2009th year since the birth of our LORD Jesus Christ as our

yama...@aol.com

Dec 22, 2008, 8:41:50 PM12/22/08
On Dec 22, 5:28 pm, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <lov...@thetruth.com>

Chung is a dishonest, mentally ill person who is not fit to practice

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Dec 22, 2008, 9:29:27 PM12/22/08
> > Spirit in everything I say, do, and write, is not idiocy but arises

> > from wisdom, which is from GOD.
> >
> > The same can not be written about your rebellion, which will end soon
> > when you are cast into that lake of fire being prepared for you:
> >
> > http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/6b5ed2ca868902b1?
> >
> > Until then, may we, who are Jesus' disciples (either Jew or gentile),
> > continue to be mindful of WDJW by rebuking you at each GOD-given
> > opportunity as GOD desires:
> >
> > http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/31c3b88286afc5bd?
>
> Chung is a dishonest, mentally ill person who is not fit to practice
> medicine.

Lie from the source of lies. As it is written, lying is your native
language.

Many thanks, much praise, and all the glory to GOD for His compelling
you to again unwittingly affirm the veracity of what the Holy Spirit
guided me to write and post:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/ee61d078f539ef44?

<><

celebration of the birth of our LORD Jesus Christ as our Messiah, the

yama...@aol.com

Dec 22, 2008, 10:32:41 PM12/22/08
On Dec 22, 6:29 pm, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <lov...@thetruth.com>

You snip, I restore. This is all true:

Chung is a dishonest, mentally ill person who is not fit to practice

medicine. He has had no verifiable employment and no hospital
privileges since 2001 when he was fired in less than 3 months from
his very first post-cardiology fellowship job. He is not a reliable
source of medical information. He is not Board Certified in Internal
Medicine and when his Board Certification in Cardiology expires in
2010, he will not be able to recertify due to his lack of patient
encounters.

What of that statement is a lie? Parse it line by line Chung. It's all
true. You are lying if you say it's not true. You are also lying if
you say that I'm a sockpuppet of Satan.

Message has been deleted

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Dec 23, 2008, 2:29:18 AM12/23/08

Because lying is your native language, writing truthfully would be
foreign to you:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/e17dea9c6a25e81c?

Michael Christ

Dec 23, 2008, 3:52:59 AM12/23/08

Yamantaka wrote:
>That is true. You are set in your ways and sure that only your way of
>doing and believing is the correct one. You don't respect anyone who
>doesn't agree with your beliefs. You are of no use to me because of
>your judgemental, closed mind and heart.

I was respectful to you. Why be disrespectful to me? Isn't that your whole
point?

Michael Christ

Michael Christ

Dec 23, 2008, 4:21:44 AM12/23/08

Teg wrote:
> "You write *as if* you have hatred in your heart"

> It's what I sense, I see no love, compassion or understanding in what you
> write.

> Merry Christmas Michael.
> Teg

> P.s. What emotion did feel the very moment you read this reply?

Do you really want to know? :-). Well you did ask.

I felt the emotion you feel when you know someone sidesteps the truth. You
avoided my question. That mixed with a feeling that someone has just judged
you without knowing you and then rammed you up the arse with the very thing
they accuse you of...that is, a 'lack of love, compassion or understanding'.

Michael Christ

PS I thought the 'Merry Christmas Michael' was nice but not very
believable, Teg.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Dec 23, 2008, 4:40:26 AM12/23/08

Merry Christmas, Michael !

It stands to reason that if we are going to celebrate Jesus' birthday
then we should be thinking about what Jesus wants just as we would
have others think about what we want when it is our own birthday.

"Do to others as you would have them do to you." -- LORD Jesus Christ
(Luke 6:31)

Amen.

Love in Jesus,

Michael Christ

Dec 23, 2008, 4:43:58 AM12/23/08
xtbc wrote:
> It's tough, the Holy Spirit will melt your heart and take you into
> uncomfortable places. Respect is the key to all real witnessing for
> Christ. If you can't respect the person then you really don't love them
> and if that's the case I'm afraid our words become useless.
>
> Now here's the catch, if you know you don't respect them and hold contempt
> for them in your heart and begin to enter into prayer about it, well then
> God can do some amazing things in ones life.
>
> Michael I didn't read any hate in your words.

Well, it pays to take everything with a pinch of salt on these newsgroups,
as you know.

xtbc wrote:
> Some people try so very hard to please God but they don't want to accept
> our words simply because to them it feels like giving up. Well, it is
> giving up and that is a hard thing.
>
> xtbc

It is a hard thing, and when it is done, it is seen for what it truly is, an
easy thing. :-). Reminds me of when I was a kid and my parents would make
me eat spinach. Such a big big big huge issue. A couple of mouthfuls later
and all that terrible suffering has become a giggle as we watch 'Get Smart'
on the TV.

Michael Christ

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Dec 23, 2008, 5:17:42 AM12/23/08

Children honor their parents when they obey their parents.

This is what Jesus wants.

It is easy to do what Jesus wants because He helps us do what He
wants.

"For My yoke is easy and My burden is light." -- LORD Jesus Christ
(Matthew 11:30)

yama...@aol.com

Dec 23, 2008, 9:46:40 AM12/23/08
On Dec 23, 2:17 am, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <lov...@thetruth.com>
wrote:

Chung. You keep dodging or evading this statement which is all true
and verifiable by third party sources. And then you call me Satan for
stating it. Very dishonest of you.

As I've said before, Chung is a dishonest, mentally ill person who is
not fit to practice

medicine. He has had no verifiable employment and no hospital
privileges since 2001 when he was fired in less than 3 months from
his very first post-cardiology fellowship job. He is not a reliable
source of medical information. He is not Board Certified in Internal
Medicine and when his Board Certification in Cardiology expires in
2010, he will not be able to recertify due to his lack of patient
encounters.

So Chung, instead of just snipping it away because it makes you
uncomfortable to read the truth about yourself, how about discussing
it line by line?

yama...@aol.com

Dec 23, 2008, 9:51:42 AM12/23/08

> point? asked Michael Christ.

Michael, you told me that the Dalai Lama and all non-Christians have
deceit in their heart because they aren't Christian and don't put
Jesus at the center of their world. That is not respectful. That is
close-minded, judgmental, disrespectful and intolerant.

Wise and intelligent people of all faiths accept that others may not
feel or worship as they do, and they don't condemn or try to convert
others to their beliefs as you do.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Dec 23, 2008, 1:01:21 PM12/23/08
satan masquerading as truth via a sockpuppet despairingly posted:
>Chung. You keep dodging or evading this statement which is all true
>and verifiable by third party sources.

Statements from a known pathological liar like you are meaningless:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/9c5c55fcace06864?

Thus, it remains my personal choice to be mindful of WDJW by rebuking

you at each GOD-given opportunity as GOD desires:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/ee61d078f539ef44?

<><

"... no one can say 'Jesus is LORD' except by the Holy Spirit." (1 Cor

yama...@aol.com

Dec 23, 2008, 2:13:12 PM12/23/08
On Dec 23, 10:01 am, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <ach...@emory.edu>
wrote:

Show me one instance where I've lied, let alone pathologically.

Chung, it's you who is the proven pathological liar. What of this
paragraph do you claim is not true? I claim it's all true. You keep
evading and avoiding confronting this.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Dec 23, 2008, 3:26:42 PM12/23/08
satan masquerading as truth despairingly posted:
> > http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/9c5c55fcace06864?

> Show me one instance where I've lied, let alone pathologically.

Masquerading as truth as you have done is automatically a lie:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/ee61d078f539ef44?

Moreover, calling someone a "delusional liar" is also automatically a
lie because a liar is defined as someone with the malicious intent to
deceive others for the purpose of making them delusional so that they
would fall to their harm under the liar's influence. Thus, this
attempt by you to confuse victim with perpetrator by falsely labeling
another as the impossibility of both is a lie.

[...]

yama...@aol.com

Dec 23, 2008, 3:33:54 PM12/23/08
On Dec 23, 12:26 pm, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <lov...@thetruth.com>

Address the issues, Chung. Stop evading, avoiding or building straw
man arguments. You call me a liar. I say that this paragraph about you
is all true:

As I've said before, Chung is a dishonest, mentally ill person who is
not fit to practice medicine. He has had no verifiable employment and
no hospital privileges since 2001 when he was fired in less than 3
months from
his very first post-cardiology fellowship job. He is not a reliable
source of medical information. He is not Board Certified in Internal
Medicine and when his Board Certification in Cardiology expires in
2010, he will not be able to recertify due to his lack of patient
encounters.

I maintain that Chung is delusional and a pathological liar.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Dec 23, 2008, 3:48:22 PM12/23/08

yama...@aol.com

Dec 23, 2008, 4:09:42 PM12/23/08

You've completely avoided addressing the issue again Chung. Very
dishonest of you. If you have third party verification that can
counter anything I've written below then produce it. Your continuing
to be unwilling or unable to do so is continued proof that it is all
true.

Message has been deleted

Michael Christ

Dec 23, 2008, 6:03:53 PM12/23/08

Yamantaka wrote:
> Michael, you told me that the Dalai Lama and all non-Christians have
> deceit in their heart because they aren't Christian and don't put
> Jesus at the center of their world.

A question was asked and I answered it, yes.

Yamantaka wrote:
>That is not respectful. That is close-minded, judgmental, disrespectful and
>intolerant.

That is your opinion Yamantaka. It is not mine. If I was close-minded,
judgmental, disrespectful and intolerant I would call you that for not
having the same opinion as me.

Yamantaka wrote:
> Wise and intelligent people of all faiths accept that others may not
> feel or worship as they do, and they don't condemn or try to convert
> others to their beliefs as you do.

I haven't condemned you, and I won't apologise for speaking of Jesus, He is
too perfect for that.

I speak what I know to be truth, if a person doesn't like it, then okay.

The people who call themselves Christians behave in all sorts of ways and
they are far from the same, however, Jesus is always the same, He never
condemns. Anyone can come to Him.

One of the thieves on the cross next to Jesus appealed for help. Jesus'
heart received Him regardless of the man's crimes.

Remember Yamantaka, these are Christian newsgroups, so I can't apologise for
the nature of the conversation either.

Michael Christ

PS You wrote this Yamantaka...

Yamantaka wrote:
>You are set in your ways and sure that only your way of
>doing and believing is the correct one. You don't respect anyone who
>doesn't agree with your beliefs. You are of no use to me because of
>your judgemental, closed mind and heart.

Don't you think that perhaps you a speaking about what is in your own heart,
and that maybe you are walking in the spirit of what you accuse me?

Try all the religions if you like, but I say the only one who can help you
is Jesus.

Michael Christ

Dec 23, 2008, 6:06:56 PM12/23/08

"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <lov...@thetruth.com> wrote in message

I was thinking that when I read what I read.

Michael Christ

yama...@aol.com

Dec 23, 2008, 6:16:55 PM12/23/08
On Dec 23, 3:03 pm, "Michael Christ" <jesusisl...@father.com> wrote:
> <yamant...@aol.com> wrote in message
> is Jesus.- Hide quoted text -

Remember Yamantaka, these are Christian newsgroups, so I can't

apologise for
the nature of the conversation either.

I post to sci.med.cardiology. It's Chung who messes with headers and
crossposts. I am not interested in having discussions in Christian
newsgroups.

Michael Christ

Dec 23, 2008, 6:16:24 PM12/23/08

"Michael Christ" <jesus...@father.com> wrote in message

I meant when I wrote what I wrote.

Merry Christmas, to you as well.

Michael Christ

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Dec 24, 2008, 2:42:07 AM12/24/08
Michael Christ wrote:

> Michael Christ wrote:
> > Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:

We do read as we write :-)

> Merry Christmas, to you as well.

It is when we give Jesus what He wants that He fills our hearts with
joy especially on His birthday :-)

May you and other dear friends have a blessedly wonderful celebration

[...]

yama...@aol.com

Dec 24, 2008, 9:51:45 AM12/24/08

yamant...@aol.com
More options Dec 23, 1:09 pm
Newsgroups: sci.med.cardiology, alt.christnet.christianlife,
alt.christnet.evangelical, alt.messianic.yeshua,
alt.christnet.theology
From: yamant...@aol.com
Date: Tue, 23 Dec 2008 13:09:42 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re: To be sure of eternal life
Reply | Reply to author | Forward | Print | Individual message | Show
original | Remove | Report this message | Find messages by this author

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Dec 24, 2008, 2:14:26 PM12/24/08
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/0f7ce656c2a43fb6?

<><

yama...@aol.com

Dec 24, 2008, 3:04:37 PM12/24/08
On Dec 24, 11:14 am, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <lov...@thetruth.com>
wrote:

You've completely avoided addressing the issue again Chung. Very

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Dec 25, 2008, 7:27:17 AM12/25/08

yama...@aol.com

Dec 25, 2008, 10:17:52 AM12/25/08
If I'm lying Chung, then which statements are a lie? They're all true.
You can't face the truth therefore you run and hide from the truth.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Dec 26, 2008, 7:29:31 AM12/26/08
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/0f7ce656c2a43fb6?

<><

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YnuggUaVQ0E

upcoming 2009th year since the birth of our LORD Jesus Christ as our