Daily Spirit-guided health tip for 06/29/08

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jun 29, 2008, 6:29:06 AM6/29/08
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/8b8fd21845cba675?

2008th year since the birth of our LORD Jesus Christ as our Messiah,
the Son of Man ...

... by being hungrier:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/f891e617d10bd689?

Hunger is wonderful ! ! !

It's how we know what GOD desires, which is all that is good.

Yes, hunger is our knowledge of good versus evil that Adam and Eve
paid for with their and our immortal lives.

"Blessed are you who hunger NOW...

... for you will be satisfied." -- LORD Jesus Christ (Luke 6:21)

Amen.

Here is a Spirit-guided exegesis of Luke 6:21 given in hopes of
promoting much greater understanding:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/cc2aa8f8a4d41360?

Be hungry... be healthy... be hungrier... be euglycemic...

Marana tha

Prayerfully in the awesome name of our Messiah, LORD Jesus Christ,

Andrew <><
--
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/3558812d72ab4e17?

Dancing Monkey

Jun 29, 2008, 8:00:23 AM6/29/08
Error
This journal has been suspended.

J A

Jun 29, 2008, 11:45:31 AM6/29/08

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jun 29, 2008, 12:51:04 PM6/29/08

J A

Jun 29, 2008, 3:03:55 PM6/29/08

http://abchung.livejournal.com/ (now merely a Dead journal)

Dancing Monkey

Jun 29, 2008, 4:37:02 PM6/29/08

"J A" <a...@re.com> wrote in message

> http://abchung.livejournal.com/ (now merely a Dead journal)
>
> Error This journal has been suspended.

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

So I guess he won't be posting anymore links to his "Live" journal anymore?

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Tiger_Lily

Jun 29, 2008, 5:38:51 PM6/29/08
J A wrote:
> http://abchung.livejournal.com/ (now merely a Dead journal)
>
> Error This journal has been suspended.

bwha ha ha ha ha

awwwwwwwwwww couldn't have happened to a more qualified person
(qualified to be suspended, that is)

--
kate
type 1 since 1987

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jun 29, 2008, 5:45:58 PM6/29/08
convicted neighbor (Tiger_Lily) wrote:

> bwha ha ha ha ha

"Written laughter is silent despair." -- Holy Spirit.

Amen.

May we, who are Christians (either Jew or gentile), continue to pray
for your perishing soul, dear Kate:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/e4465db697d32610?

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jun 29, 2008, 5:45:36 PM6/29/08
convicted neighbor (Tiger_Lily) wrote:

> bwha ha ha ha ha

"Written laughter is silent despair." -- Holy Spirit.

Amen.

May we, who are Christians (either Jew or gentile), continue to pray

for your perising soul, dear Kate:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/e4465db697d32610?

Prayerfully in the awesome name of our Messiah, LORD Jesus Christ,

Andrew <><
--
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/3558812d72ab4e17?

J666

Jun 29, 2008, 6:16:59 PM6/29/08
On Sun, 29 Jun 2008 16:38:51 -0500, Tiger_Lily wrote
(in article <6cqdndF...@mid.individual.net>):

> J A wrote:
>> http://abchung.livejournal.com/ (now merely a Dead journal)
>>
>> Error This journal has been suspended.
>>

> bwha ha ha ha ha
>
> awwwwwwwwwww couldn't have happened to a more qualified person
> (qualified to be suspended, that is)

You have to realize that in Chung's mind (I guess that is what you would call
it even though it is delusional), it is irrelevant and he just will ignore it
and respond like a little child with his fingers in his ears making loud
sounds (like his repetitive posts) until it will pass. At least he is not
blaming others as he did with the phone company and Sermo.

Dancing Monkey

Jun 29, 2008, 7:27:00 PM6/29/08

"Tiger_Lily" <m...@privacy.net> wrote in message

>J A wrote:
>> http://abchung.livejournal.com/ (now merely a Dead journal)
>>
>> Error This journal has been suspended.
> bwha ha ha ha ha
>
> awwwwwwwwwww couldn't have happened to a more qualified person (qualified
> to be suspended, that is)

I'll "bwha ha ha ha ha" to that too..

Bwahahahahahah bwahahahahahahahahahhah

ROFLMAO. @ Suspended journal.

J A

Jun 29, 2008, 8:25:18 PM6/29/08

"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <lov...@thetruth.com> wrote in message

> convicted neighbor (Tiger_Lily) wrote:
>>
>> bwha ha ha ha ha
>
> "Written laughter is silent despair." -- Holy Spirit.

"Pretending communication with spirits is comical fakery". -- Athon.

Dancing Monkey

Jun 29, 2008, 7:31:44 PM6/29/08

"J A" <a...@re.com> wrote in message

"Mr Chang's Live Journal is officially Dead as a Duck" - Holy Spirit

Error
This journal has been suspended.

Error
This journal has been suspended.

Error
This journal has been suspended.

Error
This journal has been suspended.

Error
This journal has been suspended.

Error
This journal has been suspended.

Error
This journal has been suspended.

Bwahahahahaha

--
http://abchung.livejournal.com/ (now merely a suspended
journal)

Moronatha!

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jun 29, 2008, 8:45:37 PM6/29/08

J A

Jun 29, 2008, 10:08:52 PM6/29/08

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jun 30, 2008, 2:35:14 AM6/30/08

J A

Jun 30, 2008, 12:02:29 PM6/30/08

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jul 1, 2008, 7:09:54 AM7/1/08

J A

Jul 1, 2008, 7:13:47 PM7/1/08
The ChungDemon appears to be calling in the wrath of god onto the region
from which he posts his demonic rantings.
The main reservoir there is Lake Lanier.

The local jebus shamen started doing incantanations to jebus, or yahweh, or
whatever about a year ago.

The effect has been that water levels in this critical reservoir have fallen
(worsened) about 9 feet - that's a lot.

Lake Lanier water level http://tinymicros.com:8080/cgi-bin/nph-lanier.pl

6/27/08 1056 ft above sea level
6/27/07 1065
6/27/06 1066
6/27/05 1071
6/27/04 1071

Dear friends in the Mableton/Atlanta area - get out your PITCHFORKS and
confront the ChungDemon in his lair!!!

Save yourselves!!!

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jul 2, 2008, 2:44:46 AM7/2/08

J A

Jul 2, 2008, 7:04:43 PM7/2/08
"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <lov...@thetruth.com> wrote in message

Behold in wide-eyed wonder and amazement Chung's impotence in dealing with
the drought afflicting the Mableton area.

LOL

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jul 3, 2008, 2:48:50 AM7/3/08

J A