Daily Spirit-guided thought for 06/23/08.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jun 23, 2008, 4:13:07 AM6/23/08
"Do you not know?
Have you not heard?
The LORD is the everlasting GOD,
the Creator of the ends of the earth.
HE will not grow tired or weary,
and HIS understanding no one can fathom.

HE gives strength to the weary
and increases the power of the weak.

Even youths grow tired and weary,
and young men stumble and fall;

but those who hope in the LORD
will renew their strength.
They will soar on wings like eagles;
they will run and not grow weary,
they will walk and not be faint." -- Prophet Isaiah

*** end excerpt from Isaiah 40:28-31 ***

May dear neighbors, friends, and brethren have a blessedly wonderful 2008th year since the birth of our LORD Jesus Christ as the Messiah ...

.. by being hungrier:

http://TruthRUS.org/KnowingGOD

Hunger is wonderful:

http://HeartMDPhD.com/Hunger

It's how we know what GOD desires, which is all that is good.

Yes, hunger is our knowledge of good versus evil that Adam and Eve paid for with their and our immortal lives.

Those who suffer from the powerful delusion predicted by the prophecy of 2 Thessalonians 2:9-11 would deny this and perish ( gone !!! ) forever ...

http://HeartMDPhD.com/Convicts/CrazyOne

http://HeartMDPhD.com/Convicts/CrazyTwo

http://HeartMDPhD.com/Convicts/CrazyThree

http://HeartMDPhD.com/Convicts/CrazyFour

http://HeartMDPhD.com/Convicts/Bob

.. gone:

http://YouTube.com/watch?v=Qb6d_z5C35E

Such will be the demise of all those who refuse to know **and** love the truth, Who is LORD Jesus Christ:

http://HeartMDPhD.com/Love/TheTruth

"Blessed are you who hunger NOW...

.. for you will be satisfied." -- LORD Jesus Christ (Luke 6:21)

Amen.

Here is a Spirit-guided exegesis of Luke 6:21...

http://TruthRUS.org/HolySpirit/Luke6_21

May all souls choose to become healthier:

http://HeartMDPhD.com/BeHealthy

Here is a simple parable given in hopes of promoting much greater understanding:

http://HeartMDPhD.com/Parable

Be hungry... be healthy... be hungrier... be healthier:

http://TheWellnessFoundation.com/BeHealthier

Marana tha

Prayerfully in the infinite power and might of the Holy Spirit,

Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
Lawful steward of http://EmoryCardiology.com

J A

Jun 23, 2008, 7:10:43 PM6/23/08

"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <ach...@emory.edu> wrote in message

J A

Jun 23, 2008, 7:18:01 PM6/23/08

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jun 23, 2008, 11:30:36 PM6/23/08
satan via a sockpuppet (corporeal demon) despairingly wrote:

> > "Do you not know?
> > Have you not heard?
> > The LORD is the everlasting GOD,
> > the Creator of the ends of the earth.
> > HE will not grow tired or weary,
> > and HIS understanding no one can fathom.
> >
> > HE gives strength to the weary
> > and increases the power of the weak.
> >
> > Even youths grow tired and weary,
> > and young men stumble and fall;
> >
> > but those who hope in the LORD
> > will renew their strength.
> > They will soar on wings like eagles;
> > they will run and not grow weary,
> > they will walk and not be faint." -- Prophet Isaiah
> >
> > *** end excerpt from Isaiah 40:28-31 ***
> >

> <nothing>

Many thanks, much praise, and all the glory to GOD for HIS shutting
you down.

Laus Deo ! ! !

May we, who are Jesus' disciples (either Jew or gentile), continue to
rebuke you at each GOD-given opportunity as GOD desires:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/31c3b88286afc5bd?

<><

2008th year since the birth of our LORD Jesus Christ as the
Messiah ...

... by being hungrier:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/f891e617d10bd689?

Hunger is wonderful ! ! !

It's how we know what GOD desires, which is all that is good.

Yes, hunger is our knowledge of good versus evil that Adam and Eve
paid for with their and our immortal lives.

"Blessed are you who hunger NOW...

... for you will be satisfied." -- LORD Jesus Christ (Luke 6:21)

Amen.

Here is a Spirit-guided exegesis of Luke 6:21 given in hopes of
promoting much greater understanding:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/cc2aa8f8a4d41360?

Be hungry... be healthy... be hungrier... be healthier...

Marana tha

Prayerfully in the awesome name of our Messiah, Jesus Christ,

Andrew <><
--
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/4128be9f9918d825?