Eleaticus confirms that SR has been disproved!

NoEinstein

Aug 14, 2009, 4:36:18 PM8/14/09
Recently, in a reply on sci.math, Eleaticus recognized that Einstein's
SR equation wasn't "symmetrical" as regards the requirement of the Law
of the Conservation of Energy that energy IN must = energy out. The
'arguments' over Einstein's theories too often "gravitate" (pun
intended) toward the complexities, wherein, few will win an argument
on either side. But when I realized that SR is CREATING energy from
thin air that was never derived from another source, I knew that I had
found a SIMPLE argument to side-step all of the moot discussions. I
invite Eleaticus, and others, to comment further on this complete
refutation of Einstein's theories. Attached below are my replies
latter resulting from the sci.math post of mine.

Dear Eleaticus: You sir are a RARE thinker! The Law of the
Conservation of energy demands that: E sub OUT = E sub IN. All
mathematicians worth their salt should realize that E = (mc^2) / (1 -
v^2/c^2)^1/2 has the energy OUT being a variable exponent greater than
unity, while the energy IN, 'v' is increasing LINEARLY. The latter——
as you say——"isn't symmetrical", and thus violates the LCE, as well as
disproves SR as a "correct" (Ha, ha, HA!) theory. Congratulations for
finally allowing the TRUTHFUL 'tail' to wag the ERRANT 'dog' that is
Einstein's notions about anything! — NoEinstein —

Dear Uncle Al: You, Sir, are one of the dunces who have defended
Einstein's errant theories. In one fell swoop, Eleaticus has
confirmed that SR violates the Law of the Conservation of Energy.
It's not fun being found out to be dumb, like you. Your taking pot
shots at Eleaticus only shows your futile defensiveness in the face of
simple truths. Folks, be it known: Uncle Al is a non thinking arm-
chair scientist whose ideas don’t now hold, nor never have held, any
water. Pity him and his ilk. — NoEinstein —

07/31/09

Dear Mister X: Newton's (pretty good first effort) Law of Universal
(sic) Gravitation has the attractive force being directly proportional
to the product of the masses and inversely proportional to the SQUARE
of the distance between their centers. The latter is an example of
what is known as: The Inverse Square Law. In the case of a luminous
source lighting a plain white, flat surface, the brightness of the
illuminated surface is inversely proportional to the square of the
distance of the surface from the light source. When anything
increases as a 'square' factor, that means that the (say) distance is
influencing the resultant in TWO separate ways that multiply to become
a... SQUARE.

Newton's law failed to take into account that gravity is due to ***
flowing ether (down, or from 'behind' the two bodies). Because the
ether flow between two bodies is directly proportional to the photon
(or high energy particle) exchange between the two bodies, very HOT
and thus more luminous bodies will have a much higher gravity than the
identical mass of a colder body. A correct "temperature adjustment"
to Newton's equation will eliminate the need to search for the
"missing mass" in the Universe believed to necessary to... stop it
from expanding (sic; It ISN'T expanding!). My realizing that gravity
is flowing ether, explains much of what astronomers have been trying
to figure out for over a century. — NoEinstein —

Respectfully submitted,

— NoEinstein —

Uncle Al

Aug 14, 2009, 6:07:38 PM8/14/09
NoEinstein wrote:

> Recently, in a reply on sci.math, Eleaticus recognized that Einstein's
> SR equation wasn't "symmetrical" as regards the requirement of the Law
> of the Conservation of Energy that energy IN must = energy out.
[snip crap]

1) Special Relativity for yard apes
http://cc3d.free.fr/Relativity/Relat1.html

2)Experimental constraints on General Relativity
Science 323(5919) 1327 (2009)
Double pulsar J0737-3039A/B is within 0.05% of GR model
<http://relativity.livingreviews.org/Articles/lrr-2006-3/>
<http://www.sciencenews.org/view/generic/id/9148/title/Einstein_Unruffled_Relativity_passes_stringent_new_tests>
<http://einstein.stanford.edu/highlights/status1.html>
http://arXiv.org/abs/gr-qc/0311039
http://ianparker.g3z.com/Relativity/

idiot

And as for the Prince Regent of Idiots you the plebeian idiot
referenced,

3) eleaticus, Oren Webster, is a despised and stooopid troll,
http://users.pandora.be/vdmoortel/dirk/Physics/Fumbles/Crimes.html
"Several crimes against logic and science" Ha ha ha!

4) Were there to be internal inconsistencies in SR (meaning
inconsistencies of a purely mathematical logical nature) that would
automatically lead to contradictions in number theory, itself, and
arithmetic, since the mathematics of Minkowski geometry is
equiconsistent with the theory of real numbers and with arithmetic.

5) Eleaticus explicitly demonstrates that he is completely ignorant
of multivariable calculus. He has no concept of the Chain Rule in
multivariable calculus. Consider his Galilean Transformation goo and
dribble:

t' = t,
x' = x - vt,
y' = y,
z' = z.

His refusal to accept that t' must be introduced as a separate
variable springs from a massive empirical stupidity re space and time
are described as a four-dimensional manifold, with four coordinates
instead of a time evolution of a three-dimensional manifold, and that
the change of coordinate system should be a change of four
coordinates, and not a time-dependent change of three coordinates.
This is particularly vital when it comes to fields over space and time
(electric and magnetic fields for example).

The transformation law for the differential operators under the
Galilean transformation is given by:

d/dt' = d/dt + v d/dx,
d/dx' = d/dx,
d/dy' = d/dy,
d/dz' = d/dz.

This shows the necessity of introducing a new variable t', since
partial differentiation with respect to t' (constant x', y', z') is a
different operation to partial differentiation with respect to t
(constant x, y, z). The above transformation law is determined by the
Chain Rule:

d/dt' = dt/dt' d/dt + dx/dt' d/dx + dy/dt' d/dy + dz/dt' d/dz,
d/dx' = dt/dx' d/dt + dx/dx' d/dx + dy/dx' d/dy + dz/dx' d/dz,
d/dy' = dt/dy' d/dt + dx/dy' d/dx + dy/dy' d/dy + dz/dy' d/dz,
d/dz' = dt/dz' d/dt + dx/dz' d/dx + dy/dz' d/dy + dz/dz' d/dz.

The presence of the term involving d/dx in the expression for d/dt' is
indicative of the fact that x depends on t' (x', y', z', being held
constant), as can be seen from the fact that the coefficient of d/dx
in the expression for d/dt' is dx/dt'. Because of the now
demonstrated fact that Eleaticus has no formal education in
multivariable calculus, he has managed, somehow, to get it into his
head that the presence of the term involving d/dx in the expression
for d/dt' is indicative of t' depending on x (t, y, z, being held
constant). Because of his stupidty Eleaticus cannot get the correct
transformation law for the differential operators under the Galilean
Transformation, and he cannot determine the invariance or otherwise of
Maxwell's Equations under the Galilean Transformation. The first
advice to Eleaticus is to learn multivariable calculus.

Eleaticus should not pretend that he can understand how to determine
invariance or otherwise of Maxwell's Equations under the Galilean
Transformation, or under the Lorentz Transformation, until he
understands the multivariable calculus which underlies such
considerations. Eleaticus is a loud idiot.

The homogeneous Maxwell equations are invariant under the Galilean
Transformation, with transformation laws:

E_x' = E_x,
E_y' = E_y - v B_z,
E_z' = E_z + v B_y,
B_x' = B_x,
B_y' = B_y,
B_z' = B_z.

The derivation of these transformation laws was determined using the
transformation laws for the differential operators given above. These
transformation laws have the additional advantage that they determine
the correct transformation for the force law, thus providing further
evidence in favour of the transformation law for the differential
operators, as above.

The inhomogeneous Maxwell equations are also invariant under the
Galilean transformation, with transformation laws:

E_x' = E_x,
E_y' = E_y,
E_z' = E_z,
B_x' = B_x,
B_y' = B_y + v/c^2 E_z,
B_z' = B_z - v/c^2 E_y,
\rho' = \rho,
J_x' = J_x - v \rho,
J_y' = J_y,
J_z' = J_z.

Note the the transformation laws for the charge density and current
density are as they should be under the Galilean transformation.

Homogeneous equations are invariant under the Galilean Transformation,
and inhomogeneous equations are invariant under the Galilean
Transformation, but Maxwell's Equations as a whole are NOT invariant
under the Galilean Transformation, since the transformation laws
required for the EM field for the two cases are inconsistent with each
other. The transformation law for the EM field which makes the
homogeneous equations invariant will not also make the inhomogeneous
equations invariant. The transformation law for the EM field which
makes the inhomogeneous equations invariant will not also make the
homogeneous equations invariant.

On the other hand, all of Maxwell's equations are invariant under the
Lorentz Transformation, with transformation laws:

E_x' = E_x,
E_y' = \gamma (E_y - v B_z),
E_z' = \gamma (E_z + v B_y),
B_x' = B_x,
B_y' = \gamma (B_y + v/c^2 E_z),
B_z' = \gamma (B_z - v/c^2 E_y),
\rho' = \gamma (\rho - v/c^2 J_x),
J_x' = \gamma (J_x - v \rho),
J_y' = J_y,
J_z' = J_z,

where \gamma = 1/sqrt(1 - v^2/c^2).

Hey, stooopid troll Eleaticus - Do you want EVIDENCE? Each of the 24
GPS satellites carries either four cesium atomic clocks or three
rubidum atomic clocks in orbit, with full relativistic corrections
being applied.

--
Uncle Al
http://www.mazepath.com/uncleal/

Eleaticus

Aug 14, 2009, 11:10:30 PM8/14/09
On Aug 14, 3:07 pm, Uncle Al <Uncle...@hate.spam.net> wrote:

> NoEinstein wrote:
>
> > Recently, in a reply on sci.math, Eleaticus recognized that Einstein's
> > SR equation wasn't "symmetrical" as regards the requirement of the Law
> > of the Conservation of Energy that energy IN must = energy out.

Musatov Diagram Proof:

SR ignores symmetry

[
E E
= =
E = MCCM = E
= =
E E
]

URL Reference:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.physics.relativity/browse_thread/thread/50a9b4439453b389/fdcf93f29aaa45c7#fdcf93f29aaa45c7

Here is the full exchange:

On Aug 14, 3:07 pm, Uncle Al <Uncle...@hate.spam.net> wrote:

> NoEinstein wrote:
>
> > Recently, in a reply on sci.math, Eleaticus recognized that Einstein's
> > SR equation wasn't "symmetrical" as regards the requirement of the Law
> > of the Conservation of Energy that energy IN must = energy out.

Musatov's proof:

> SR ignores symmetry:
> E E
> = =
> E = MCCM = E
> = =
> E E

sci.physics.relativity

On Jul 29, 5:19 pm, Eleaticus <scribe...@aol.com> wrote:
> On Jul 29, 2:02 pm, "Dirk Van de moortel"
>

> <dirkvandemoor...@nospAm.hotmail.com> wrote:
> > NoEinstein <noeinst...@bellsouth.net> wrote in message
>
> > 61848e7a-b393-4681-bca6-43f3c22bd...@e27g2000yqm.googlegroups.com
>
> > > On Jul 29, 5:58 am, "Dirk Van de moortel"
> > > <dirkvandemoor...@nospAm.hotmail.com> wrote:
>
> > > Dear Dirk: I detect a certain fatalism regarding whether or not you
> > > believe Einstein will ever be dethroned as a... genius (ha, ha, HA!).
> > > I'm not fatalistic, but I know that 95% of those on these groups who
> > > comment about SR and GR do so because they wish to be associated with
> > > "a genius" so that they themselves will "seem" smart.
>
> > I know that 100% of the crackpots on these groups who
> > comment about SR and GR do so because they are really
> > truly honestly convinced that they are infinitely smarter than
> > one particular person who is more or less universally
> > considered to have been a genius.
>
> > Dirk Vdm
>
> SR ignores symmetry:
> E E
> = =
> E = MCCM = E
> = =
> E E

sci.physics.relativity

Eleaticus
(1 user) More options Jul 29, 5:19 pm
Newsgroups: sci.math, sci.physics, sci.physics.relativity
From: Eleaticus <scribe...@aol.com>
Date: Wed, 29 Jul 2009 17:19:22 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: SR Ignored the Significance of the = Sign
Reply | Reply to author | Forward | Print | Individual message | Show
original | Remove | Report this message | Find messages by this author
On Jul 29, 2:02 pm, "Dirk Van de moortel"

<dirkvandemoor...@nospAm.hotmail.com> wrote:
> NoEinstein <noeinst...@bellsouth.net> wrote in message

> 61848e7a-b393-4681-bca6-43f3c22bd...@e27g2000yqm.googlegroups.com

> > On Jul 29, 5:58 am, "Dirk Van de moortel"
> > <dirkvandemoor...@nospAm.hotmail.com> wrote:

> > Dear Dirk: I detect a certain fatalism regarding whether or not you
> > believe Einstein will ever be dethroned as a... genius (ha, ha, HA!).
> > I'm not fatalistic, but I know that 95% of those on these groups who
> > comment about SR and GR do so because they wish to be associated with
> > "a genius" so that they themselves will "seem" smart.

> I know that 100% of the crackpots on these groups who
> comment about SR and GR do so because they are really
> truly honestly convinced that they are infinitely smarter than
> one particular person who is more or less universally
> considered to have been a genius.

> Dirk Vdm

SR ignores symmetry:
E E
= =
E = MCCM = E
= =
E E

Uncle Al
More options Jul 29, 5:25 pm
Newsgroups: sci.math, sci.physics, sci.physics.relativity
From: Uncle Al <Uncle...@hate.spam.net>
Date: Wed, 29 Jul 2009 17:25:24 -0700
Reply | Reply to author | Forward | Print | Individual message | Show
original | Report this message | Find messages by this author
Eleaticus wrote:

[snip]

> SR ignores symmetry:
> E E
> = =
> E = MCCM = E
> = =
> E E

NoEinstein
More options Jul 30, 12:35 pm
Newsgroups: sci.math, sci.physics, sci.physics.relativity
From: NoEinstein <noeinst...@bellsouth.net>
Date: Thu, 30 Jul 2009 12:35:49 -0700 (PDT)
On Jul 29, 8:19 pm, Eleaticus <scribe...@aol.com> wrote:

> On Jul 29, 2:02 pm, "Dirk Van de moortel"

> <dirkvandemoor...@nospAm.hotmail.com> wrote:
> > NoEinstein <noeinst...@bellsouth.net> wrote in message

> > 61848e7a-b393-4681-bca6-43f3c22bd...@e27g2000yqm.googlegroups.com

> > > On Jul 29, 5:58 am, "Dirk Van de moortel"
> > > <dirkvandemoor...@nospAm.hotmail.com> wrote:

> > > Dear Dirk: I detect a certain fatalism regarding whether or not you
> > > believe Einstein will ever be dethroned as a... genius (ha, ha, HA!).
> > > I'm not fatalistic, but I know that 95% of those on these groups who
> > > comment about SR and GR do so because they wish to be associated with
> > > "a genius" so that they themselves will "seem" smart.

> > I know that 100% of the crackpots on these groups who
> > comment about SR and GR do so because they are really
> > truly honestly convinced that they are infinitely smarter than
> > one particular person who is more or less universally
> > considered to have been a genius.

> > Dirk Vdm

> SR ignores symmetry:
> E E
> = =
> E = MCCM = E
> = =
> E E- Hide quoted text -

Dear Eleaticus: You sir are a RARE thinker! The Law of the
Conservation of energy demands that: E sub OUT = E sub IN. All
mathematicians worth their salt should realize that E = (mc^2) / (1 -
v^2/c^2)^1/2 has the energy OUT being a variable exponent greater than
unity, while the energy IN, 'v' is increasing LINEARLY. The latter——
as you say——"isn't symmetrical", and thus violates the LCE, as well as
disproves SR as a "correct" (Ha, ha, HA!) theory. Congratulations for
finally allowing the TRUTHFUL 'tail' to wag the ERRANT 'dog' that is
Einstein's notions about anything! — NoEinstein —

NoEinstein
More options Jul 30, 12:45 pm
Newsgroups: sci.math, sci.physics, sci.physics.relativity
From: NoEinstein <noeinst...@bellsouth.net>
Date: Thu, 30 Jul 2009 12:45:16 -0700 (PDT)
On Jul 29, 8:25 pm, Uncle Al <Uncle...@hate.spam.net> wrote:

> Eleaticus wrote:

> [snip]

> > SR ignores symmetry:
> > E E
> > = =
> > E = MCCM = E
> > = =
> > E E

Dear Uncle Al: You, Sir, are one of the dunces who have defended
Einstein's errant theories. In one fell swoop, Eleaticus has
confirmed that SR violates the Law of the Conservation of Energy.
It's not fun being found out to be dumb, like you. Your taking pot
shots at Eleaticus only shows your futile defensiveness in the face of
simple truths. Folks, be it known: Uncle Al is a non thinking arm-
chair scientist whose ideas don’t now hold, nor never have held, any
water. Pity him and his ilk. — NoEinstein —

PD
(1 user) More options Jul 30, 1:09 pm
Newsgroups: sci.math, sci.physics, sci.physics.relativity
From: PD <TheDraperFam...@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 30 Jul 2009 13:09:02 -0700 (PDT)
On Jul 30, 2:35 pm, NoEinstein <noeinst...@bellsouth.net> wrote:

> On Jul 29, 8:19 pm, Eleaticus <scribe...@aol.com> wrote:

> > On Jul 29, 2:02 pm, "Dirk Van de moortel"

> > <dirkvandemoor...@nospAm.hotmail.com> wrote:
> > > NoEinstein <noeinst...@bellsouth.net> wrote in message

> > > 61848e7a-b393-4681-bca6-43f3c22bd...@e27g2000yqm.googlegroups.com

> > > I know that 100% of the crackpots on these groups who
> > > comment about SR and GR do so because they are really
> > > truly honestly convinced that they are infinitely smarter than
> > > one particular person who is more or less universally
> > > considered to have been a genius.

> > > Dirk Vdm

> > SR ignores symmetry:
> > E E
> > = =
> > E = MCCM = E
> > = =
> > E E- Hide quoted text -

> Dear Eleaticus: You sir are a RARE thinker! The Law of the
> Conservation of energy demands that: E sub OUT = E sub IN. All
> mathematicians worth their salt should realize that E = (mc^2) / (1 -
> v^2/c^2)^1/2 has the energy OUT being a variable exponent greater than
> unity, while the energy IN, 'v' is increasing LINEARLY. The latter——
> as you say——"isn't symmetrical", and thus violates the LCE, as well as
> disproves SR as a "correct" (Ha, ha, HA!) theory. Congratulations for
> finally allowing the TRUTHFUL 'tail' to wag the ERRANT 'dog' that is
> Einstein's notions about anything! — NoEinstein —

Oh, dear.

doug
(1 user) More options Jul 30, 3:40 pm
Newsgroups: sci.math, sci.physics, sci.physics.relativity
From: doug <x...@xx.com>
Date: Thu, 30 Jul 2009 14:40:32 -0800

NoEinstein wrote:
> On Jul 29, 8:19 pm, Eleaticus <scribe...@aol.com> wrote:

>>On Jul 29, 2:02 pm, "Dirk Van de moortel"

>><dirkvandemoor...@nospAm.hotmail.com> wrote:

>>>NoEinstein <noeinst...@bellsouth.net> wrote in message

>>> 61848e7a-b393-4681-bca6-43f3c22bd...@e27g2000yqm.googlegroups.com

>>>I know that 100% of the crackpots on these groups who
>>>comment about SR and GR do so because they are really
>>>truly honestly convinced that they are infinitely smarter than
>>>one particular person who is more or less universally
>>>considered to have been a genius.

>>>Dirk Vdm

>>SR ignores symmetry:
>> E E
>> = =
>>E = MCCM = E
>> = =
>> E E- Hide quoted text -

> Dear Eleaticus: You sir are a RARE thinker!

The Law of the

> Conservation of energy demands that: E sub OUT = E sub IN. All
> mathematicians worth their salt should realize that E = (mc^2) / (1 -
> v^2/c^2)^1/2 has the energy OUT being a variable exponent greater than
> unity, while the energy IN, 'v' is increasing LINEARLY. The latter——
> as you say——"isn't symmetrical", and thus violates the LCE, as well as
> disproves SR as a "correct" (Ha, ha, HA!) theory. Congratulations for
> finally allowing the TRUTHFUL 'tail' to wag the ERRANT 'dog' that is
> Einstein's notions about anything! — NoEinstein —

Thank you,

Martin Musatov

'aka' 'Eleaticus"

scri...@aol.com

Eleaticus

Aug 15, 2009, 6:51:19 AM8/15/09
NoEinstein wrote:
> Recently, in a reply on sci.math, Eleaticus recognized that Einstein's
> SR equation wasn't "symmetrical" as regards the requirement of the Law
> of the Conservation of Energy that energy IN must = energy out.

Proof:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.physics.relativity/browse_thread/thread/50a9b4439453b389

SR ignores symmetry:
>     E  E
>     =  =
> E = MCCM = E
>     =  =

>     E  E- Hide quoted text - > - Show quoted text - Dear Eleaticus:  You sir are a RARE thinker!  The Law of the Conservation of energy demands that: E sub OUT = E sub IN.  All mathematicians worth their salt should realize that E = (mc^2) / (1 - v^2/c^2)^1/2 has the energy OUT being a variable exponent greater than unity, while the energy IN, 'v' is increasing LINEARLY.  The latter—— as you say——"isn't symmetrical", and thus violates the LCE, as well as disproves SR as a "correct" (Ha, ha, HA!) theory.  Congratulations for finally allowing the TRUTHFUL 'tail' to wag the ERRANT 'dog' that is Einstein's notions about anything!  — NoEinstein

Fyi : Eleaticus = Scri...@aol.com = Yours Truly, M.Michael Musatov

Whoever

Aug 15, 2009, 6:53:48 AM8/15/09
"Eleaticus" <scri...@aol.com> wrote in message

> [...]

>> influencing the resultant in TWO separate ways that multiply to become
>> a... SQUARE.
>>
>> Newton's law failed to take into account that gravity is due to ***
>> flowing ether (down, or from 'behind' the two bodies). Because the
>> ether flow between two bodies is directly proportional to the photon
>> (or high energy particle) exchange between the two bodies, very HOT
>> and thus more luminous bodies will have a much higher gravity than the
>> identical mass of a colder body. A correct "temperature adjustment"
>> to Newton's equation will eliminate the need to search for the
>> "missing mass" in the Universe believed to necessary to... stop it
>> from expanding (sic; It ISN'T expanding!). My realizing that gravity
>> is flowing ether, explains much of what astronomers have been trying
>> to figure out for over a century. � NoEinstein �

You're a fuckwit troll.

Eleaticus

Aug 15, 2009, 6:59:14 AM8/15/09

You missed it. Here is what Uncle Al must comment on he does not in
his
critique.

> His refusal to accept that t' must be introduced as a separate
> variable springs from

ov Disproved SR with third-party witness
Musatov's proof: SR ignores symmetry: ee = = E = MCCM = E = = ee
sci.physics. relativity t' = t, x' = x - vt, y' = y, z' = z. His
refusal to accept that t' ...

Do you not see it?

We t

ov Disproved SR with third-party witness
Musatov's proof: SR ignores symmetry: ee = = E = MCCM = E = = ee
sci.physics. relativity

t' = t,
x' = x - vt,
y' = y,
z' = z.

His refusal to accept that t' ... is begin t' = t

x' = x - vt,
y' = y,

z' z.

Qed

Eleaticus

Aug 15, 2009, 7:05:22 AM8/15/09

Sam Wormley

Aug 15, 2009, 9:15:03 PM8/15/09

There has never been an observation that contradicts
a prediction of special relativity. Not in more than
a hundred years.

Eleaticus

Aug 15, 2009, 9:26:30 PM8/15/09

There was before now that never had been an observation that
contradicts a prediction of special relativity in more than a hundred
years.

There is now an observation that contradicts a prediction of special
relativity.

E = (mc^2) / (1 - v^2/c^2)^1/2

ee = = E = MCCM = E = = ee

t' = t, x' = x - vt, y' = y, z' = z.

Eleaticus

Aka Musatov

I dedicate to all the brave souls who stood in quiet tolerance of
abuse for their ideas and their inability to express them, this.

Uncle Al

Aug 16, 2009, 2:59:14 PM8/16/09
Eleaticus wrote:

> Sam Wormley wrote:
> > There has never been an observation that contradicts
> > a prediction of special relativity. Not in more than
> > a hundred years.
>
> There was before now that never had been an observation that
> contradicts a prediction of special relativity in more than a hundred
> years.
>
> There is now an observation that contradicts a prediction of special
> relativity.
>
> E = (mc^2) / (1 - v^2/c^2)^1/2
>
> ee = = E = MCCM = E = = ee
>
> t' = t, x' = x - vt, y' = y, z' = z.
>
> Eleaticus

idiot

eleaticus, Oren Webster, is a despised and stooopid troll,
http://users.pandora.be/vdmoortel/dirk/Physics/Fumbles/Crimes.html
"Several crimes against logic and science" Ha ha ha!

Eleaticus explicitly demonstrates that he is completely ignorant of

multivariable calculus. He has no concept of the Chain Rule in
multivariable calculus. Consider his Galilean Transformation goo and
dribble:

t' = t,

x' = x - vt,
y' = y,
z' = z.

His refusal to accept that t' must be introduced as a separate

NoEinstein

Aug 16, 2009, 3:34:28 PM8/16/09
On Aug 14, 6:07 pm, Uncle Al <Uncle...@hate.spam.net> wrote:

Dear Uncle Al: You, Sir, mistake long, copied replies (written by...
others?), and links to essays probably written by others as standing
you in good stead as being a "rational" armchair physicist. Like I've
told that Parasite Dunce, PD: If you can't defend your positions on
science using your own words——in short, if you can't elucidate——then
you don't have anything to offer the readers, and you certainly don't
justify my taking the time to reply to you, again. —— NoEinstein ——

> NoEinstein wrote:
>
> > Recently, in a reply on sci.math, Eleaticus recognized that Einstein's
> > SR equation wasn't "symmetrical" as regards the requirement of the Law
> > of the Conservation of Energy that energy IN must = energy out.
>
> [snip crap]
>
>    1) Special Relativity for yard apeshttp://cc3d.free.fr/Relativity/Relat1.html

>    2)Experimental constraints on General Relativity
> Science 323(5919) 1327 (2009)
>  Double pulsar J0737-3039A/B is within 0.05% of GR model
> <http://relativity.livingreviews.org/Articles/lrr-2006-3/>
> <http://www.sciencenews.org/view/generic/id/9148/title/Einstein_Unruff...>
> <http://einstein.stanford.edu/highlights/status1.html>http://arXiv.org/abs/gr-qc/0311039http://ianparker.g3z.com/Relativity/

> idiot
>
> And as for the Prince Regent of Idiots you the plebeian idiot
> referenced,
>
>    3) eleaticus, Oren Webster, is a despised and stooopid troll,http://users.pandora.be/vdmoortel/dirk/Physics/Fumbles/Crimes.html
> Uncle Alhttp://www.mazepath.com/uncleal/

NoEinstein

Aug 16, 2009, 3:49:27 PM8/16/09
On Aug 14, 11:10 pm, Eleaticus <scribe...@aol.com> wrote:

Dear Eleaticus! Thanks for reconfirming how the simplest math
principle can devastate SR, and its cousin GR! Obviously your mind
works in both the language of equations and in good old English.
Those taking "pot shots" at me, indirectly, are now taking pot shots
at you for confirming the above. I invite you and others to stand
with me to favor the SIMPLE science truths rather than the errant and
complicated science LIES of Einstein that have so bilked the taxpayers
for the past century.

With Einstein out of the way, the Cosmos can now be correctly
understood as a finite energy bubble that evolved simple matter, then
stars, and then galaxies. Such isn't "expanding" but keeps recycling
the initial total energy. There was no 'Big Bang' and no 'Big Crunch'
before or subsequent. Varying ether density and flow accounts for all
of the forces, energies, elements, particles, molecules, and
observations of such in the Universe. Thanks again for beginning to
set the record straight about TRUE SCIENCE! —— NoEinstein ——

> On Aug 14, 3:07 pm, Uncle Al <Uncle...@hate.spam.net> wrote:
>
> > NoEinstein wrote:
>
> > > Recently, in a reply on sci.math, Eleaticus recognized that Einstein's
> > > SR equation wasn't "symmetrical" as regards the requirement of the Law
> > > of the Conservation of Energy that energy IN must = energy out.
>
> Musatov Diagram Proof:
>
> SR ignores symmetry
>
> [
>     E  E
>     =  =
> E = MCCM = E
>     =  =
>     E  E
> ]
>
> URL Reference:
>

> http://groups.google.com/group/sci.physics.relativity/browse_thread/t...

> http://groups.google.com/group/sci.physics.relativity/browse_thread/t...

> > truly honestly convinced- Hide quoted text -

> read more »

NoEinstein

Aug 16, 2009, 3:53:26 PM8/16/09
On Aug 15, 6:53 am, "Whoever" <no...@nowhere.com> wrote:
> [...]

> >> flowing ether (down, or from 'behind' the two bodies).  Because the
> >> ether flow between two bodies is directly proportional to the photon
> >> (or high energy particle) exchange between the two bodies, very HOT
> >> and thus more luminous bodies will have a much higher gravity than the
> >> identical mass of a colder body.  A correct "temperature adjustment"
> >> to Newton's equation will eliminate the need to search for the
> >> "missing mass" in the Universe believed to necessary to... stop it
> >> from expanding (sic; It ISN'T expanding!).  My realizing that gravity
> >> is flowing ether, explains much of what astronomers have been trying
> >> to figure out for over a century.  — NoEinstein —
>
> >> Respectfully submitted,
>
> >> — NoEinstein —
>
> > Fyi : Eleaticus = Scribe...@aol.com = Yours Truly, M.Michael Musatov
>
> You're a fuckwit troll.- Hide quoted text -

And "Whoever" is an airhead who mistakes opening his fowl mouth for
showing that he has a brain. —— NoEinstein ——

NoEinstein

Aug 16, 2009, 3:56:57 PM8/16/09

And Sam Wormley has never pulled his ostrich head out of the sand long
enough to be influenced by... the TRUTH. —— NoEinstein ——

NoEinstein

Aug 16, 2009, 4:07:34 PM8/16/09
On Aug 16, 2:59 pm, Uncle Al <Uncle...@hate.spam.net> wrote:
> Eleaticus wrote:
>
> > Sam Wormley wrote:
> > > There has never been an observation that contradicts
> > >    a prediction of special relativity. Not in more than
> > >    a hundred years.
>
> > There was before now that never had been an observation that
> > contradicts a prediction of special relativity in more than a hundred
> > years.
>
> > There is now an observation that contradicts a prediction of special
> > relativity.
>
> > E = (mc^2) / (1 - v^2/c^2)^1/2
>
> > ee = = E = MCCM = E = = ee
>
> > t' = t, x' = x - vt, y' = y, z' = z.
>
> > Eleaticus
>
> idiot
>
> eleaticus, Oren Webster, is a despised and stooopid troll,http://users.pandora.be/vdmoortel/dirk/Physics/Fumbles/Crimes.html
> Uncle Alhttp://www.mazepath.com/uncleal/
>  (Toxic URL! Unsafe for children and most mammals)http://www.mazepath.com/uncleal/lajos.htm#a2- Hide quoted text -

Dear U. Al: Einstein's GR resulted from an empirical equation to
match the observed orbital positions of the planet Mercury about the
Sun. Coincidentally, those "relativistic" (ha!) equations also define
a double application of the inverse square law for both the speed and
the density of the FLOWING ETHER that causes 'corrections' to be
needed in GPS. The continuing HUGE mistake of supposed physicists for
the past 100 years is to blindly accept that results must be
confirming the correctness (ha!) of Einstein, while failing to
consider that there are any other explanations——like "varying ether
flow (speed) and density". None of Einstein's batch of airheads
understand what the SCIENTIFIC METHOD requires. They, and you FLUNK
the course in TRUE SCIENCE! —— NoEinstein ——

Whoever

Aug 16, 2009, 7:32:03 PM8/16/09
"NoEinstein" <noein...@bellsouth.net> wrote in message

> On Aug 15, 6:53 am, "Whoever" <no...@nowhere.com> wrote:
>> "Eleaticus" <scribe...@aol.com> wrote in message

>> > Proof:
>>
>> >http://groups.google.com/group/sci.physics.relativity/browse_thread/t...
>>
>> > SR ignores symmetry:

>> > The

>> > Fyi : Eleaticus = Scribe...@aol.com = Yours Truly, M.Michael Musatov
>>
>> You're a fuckwit troll.- Hide quoted text -

> And "Whoever" is an airhead who mistakes opening his fowl mouth for
> showing that he has a brain.

You also are a fuckwit troll.

hdbanannah

Aug 16, 2009, 8:26:40 PM8/16/09

You still don't realize that you are failing to understand
multivariable calculus. Regardless of whether or not those words are
Al's verbatim, the math is on his side, as it has been substantiated
for many decades. Now THAT is true science.

Androcles

Aug 16, 2009, 8:52:32 PM8/16/09

"hdbanannah" <hdban...@aol.com> wrote in message

Stooopid troll Schwartz provides no evidence. With or without
his stooopid "relativistic" corrections my Garmin leaps several metres
when I'm stationary as the signal from the satellite bounces off the
ionosphere, taking different path lengths and hence time of arrival.
The difference is too small to matter since I'm not landing a plane
40 meters above or below the runway, I'm in car, and GPS isn't
reliable enough to land a plane even if it guides a missile close enough
to explode near its target. Schwartz is a bullshitting idiot and bigot.
Math doesn't take sides and his crap has not been substantiated.
Now THAT is truth.

M.M.M.

Aug 17, 2009, 1:16:09 AM8/17/09
Musatov wrote:
Behold Semantics:
The'm transform...
P = N + N + M - M
N = 1
P = 2
M < 1
M > 0
N + N + M = P - M
Gamma \
-1, 0 G M + 1
ALpha_Omega_+_1
P vs. NP
Resolute_N_
Solved_P_
Q.E.D.
0 Vs. 2
0
00
00
000
000
000000
0000
000000000000
00000
000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000

Nverse_-_i_
9 + 1 = 10 - 1 = 9 + 10 = 19
1 + 9 = 10 - 1 = 9 + 10 = 19
10 = 9 + 1 - 1 = 9 + 10 = 19
10 = 1 + 9 - 1 = 9 + 10 = 19
(in)finit(y)

hdbanannah

Aug 17, 2009, 1:31:20 AM8/17/09
On Aug 16, 8:52 pm, "Androcles" <Headmas...@Hogwarts.physics_m> wrote:
> "hdbanannah" <hdbanan...@aol.com> wrote in message

You have no idea what the hell you're talking about. I think you need
to learn some calculus too.

Why are all the high school and college dropouts posting their
ignorant opinions on subjects way over their heads anyway? Is it all
some sort of misguided attempt to be a mathematical genius? Or more
likely, it's because you're just too damn stupid to understand why
science and math are the way they are today, so you honestly (and
laughably) believe that you have made some sort of amazing discovery
and have disproved physical LAWS of the universe.

Maybe things work a different way in your universe, the insane asylum.
But in the real world, Relativity remains untouched.

Juan R.

Aug 17, 2009, 4:52:35 AM8/17/09
NoEinstein wrote on Fri, 14 Aug 2009 13:36:18 -0700:

Nonsensical lie.

--
http://www.canonicalscience.org/

Androcles

Aug 17, 2009, 6:01:49 AM8/17/09

"hdbanannah" <hdban...@aol.com> wrote in message

Do you have any empirical evidence to support that obviously
absurd hypothesis? When was the last time you thought, if ever?

you need
to learn some calculus too.

Why are all the high school and college dropouts posting their
ignorant opinions on subjects way over their heads anyway? Is it all
some sort of misguided attempt to be a mathematical genius? Or more
likely, it's because you're just too damn stupid to understand why
science and math are the way they are today, so you honestly (and
laughably) believe that you have made some sort of amazing discovery
and have disproved physical LAWS of the universe.

Maybe things work a different way in your universe, the insane asylum.
But in the real world, Relativity remains untouched.

Quit running the motor mouth and learn the basics:
http://www.androcles01.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/QUESTION.htm

What's the answer, motormouth?

Message has been deleted

hdbanannah

Aug 17, 2009, 6:37:07 AM8/17/09
Ooh, Motormouth, huh? That hurts, I'm filing a complaint for abuse
against you, you big meanie.

I've already cited several experiments that support Special
Relativity. Where's one that supports this new quack theory?

Androcles

Aug 17, 2009, 6:51:23 AM8/17/09

> Ooh, Motormouth, huh?

Yes.
http://www.androcles01.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/QUESTION.htm
What the answer, moronic motormouth?

Androcles

Aug 17, 2009, 6:50:09 AM8/17/09

"hdbanannah" <hdban...@aol.com> wrote in message

Ooh, Motormouth, huh?
======================
Yes. What's the answer, moronic motormouth?

hdbanannah

Aug 17, 2009, 7:00:38 AM8/17/09
I already told you my answer. You have no empirical evidence,
ironically, even though you demanded it.

Only you would be foolish enough to post in alt.morons.

It never ceases to amaze me how ironic it can be that idiots like you
exist and have the nerve to call anyone else a moron.

Androcles

Aug 17, 2009, 7:02:33 AM8/17/09

>I already told you my answer.

http://www.androcles01.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/QUESTION.htm
What's the answer, moronic motor mouthing cretin?

hdbanannah

Aug 17, 2009, 7:11:40 AM8/17/09
You post a link to your own crappy page every reply. You know my
answer. NO EVIDENCE ON YOUR SIDE!!!

This is why you resort to name-calling. It's pathetic name-calling
too. I mean honestly, "motor mouth"? "Moron"? "Cretin"? What happened
to "Fuck you, asshole" or "Shut the hell up", you know, something that
doesn't make you sound like the little nerdy outcast kid who just
learned his new favorite words?

You call me names. I demand evidence. You have nothing but your own
page filled with nonsense. Unless you have something novel to say, I
am getting off for a few hours. Knowing you, you'll probably just keep
spouting the same few pathetic insults either as your last resort for
an argument or to feed the needs of your mental retardation complex by
basking in the comfort of ignorant repetition while you drool on
yourself in the corner.

Androcles

Aug 17, 2009, 7:38:13 AM8/17/09

http://www.androcles01.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/QUESTION.htm
What's the answer, moronic motor mouthing stooopid cretin?

Ahmed Ouahi, Architect

Aug 17, 2009, 9:02:27 AM8/17/09

NoEinstein

Aug 17, 2009, 11:27:17 AM8/17/09
On Aug 16, 8:26 pm, hdbanannah <hdbanan...@aol.com> wrote:
> On Aug 16, 3:34 pm, NoEinstein <noeinst...@bellsouth.net> wrote:

Dear hdbanannahh: You, Sir, mistake the "longevity" of uncorrected
errors in science as being their substantiation. Long 'mathematical
proofs', by anyone—even a DUNCE like Uncle Al—can't negate a proof so
simple as SR yielding more energy OUT than needs to be put IN to cause
an object to exceed velocity 'c'. If you will come down off of your
rode-in-from-nowhere high-horse long enough to discuss ONLY the Law of
the Conservation of Energy, then you will either FAIL in your counter-
arguments, or you will become a convert who believes: “Einstein, and
his errant status quo "physics" are little more than stinking
garbage.” Take sides; the choice is yours! — NoEinstein —
> for many decades. Now THAT is true science.- Hide quoted text -

NoEinstein

Aug 17, 2009, 11:36:56 AM8/17/09
On Aug 17, 1:31 am, hdbanannah <hdbanan...@aol.com> wrote:

Dear hdbanannah: In the "real world" physicists should favor simple
truths rather than "lock-in" the most stupid notions about the
Universe. The Scientific Method was nowhere in evidence as regards
anything that Einstein said or did. Because he was "credited" with
being a genius (ha!), when he was actually just a MORON (and a
plagiarizer), a century of air-heads—mostly in academia—have embraced
his irrationalities. SR's violation of the Law of the Conservation of
Energy will be its downfall. Realize that fact, or join the ranks of
MORONS. — NoEinstein —
> But in the real world, Relativity remains untouched.- Hide quoted text -

NoEinstein

Aug 17, 2009, 11:43:25 AM8/17/09
On Aug 17, 4:52 am, "Juan R." González-Álvarez
<juanREM...@canonicalscience.com> wrote:

Dear Juan: Apparently, you are one of those "almost thinkers" who
read a little about SR and/or GR and decided that your
'understanding' (blind acceptance) of such raised you up,
intellectually. To allow me and the readers to better understand
where you are... coming from, would you please provide a link(s) to
your 'new posts'? Some of mine are attached, below. — NoEinstein —

Where Angels Fear to Fall
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.physics/browse_frm/thread/8152ef3e...
Last Nails in Einstein's Coffin
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.physics.relativity/browse_frm/thre...
Pop Quiz for Science Buffs!
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.physics/browse_frm/thread/43f6f316...
An Einstein Disproof for Dummies
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.physics/browse_thread/thread/f7a63...
Another look at Einstein
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.physics/browse_frm/thread/41670721...
Three Problems for Math and Science
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.physics/browse_thread/thread/bb07f30aab43c49c?hl=en
Matter from Thin Air
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.physics/browse_thread/thread/ee4fe3946dfc0c31/1f1872476bc6ca90?hl=en#1f1872476bc6ca90
Curing Einstein’s Disease
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.physics/browse_thread/thread/4ff9e866e0d87562/f5f848ad8aba67da?hl=en#f5f848ad8aba67da
Replicating NoEinstein’s Invalidation of M-M (at sci.math)
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.math/browse_thread/thread/d9f9852639d5d9e1/dcb2a1511b7b2603?hl=en&lnk=st&q=#dcb2a1511b7b2603
Cleaning Away Einstein’s Mishmash
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.physics/browse_thread/thread/5d847a9cb50de7f0/739aef0aee462d26?hl=en&lnk=st&q=#739aef0aee462d26
Dropping Einstein Like a Stone
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.physics/browse_thread/thread/989e16c59967db2b?hl=en#
Plotting the Curves of Coriolis, Einstein, and NoEinstein (is
Copyrighted.)
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.physics/browse_thread/thread/713f8a62f17f8274?hl=en#
Are Jews Destroying Objectivity in Science?
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.physics/browse_thread/thread/d4cbe8182fae7008/b93ba4268d0f33e0?hl=en&lnk=st&q=#b93ba4268d0f33e0
The Gravity of Masses Doesn’t Bend Light.
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.physics/browse_thread/thread/efb99ab95e498420/cd29d832240f404d?hl=en#cd29d832240f404d
KE = 1/2mv^2 is disproved in new falling object impact test.
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.physics/browse_thread/thread/51a85ff75de414c2?hl=en&q=
Light rays don’t travel on ballistic curves.
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.physics/browse_thread/thread/c3d7a4e9937ab73e/c7d941d2b2e80002?hl=en#c7d941d2b2e80002
A BLACK HOLE MYTH GETS BUSTED:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.physics/browse_thread/thread/a170212ca4c36218?hl=en#

SR Ignored the Significance of the = Sign

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.physics/browse_thread/thread/562477d4848ea45a/92bccf5550412817?hl=en#92bccf5550412817

> --http://www.canonicalscience.org/- Hide quoted text -

NoEinstein

Aug 17, 2009, 11:55:22 AM8/17/09

Dear hdbanannah: The following 'new post' of mine describes a $40.00
experiment which negates SR that any of you can perform. Such shows
that velocity and kinetic energy increase LINEARLY for objects
undergoing simple, uniform acceleration. The 'base experiment' which
was in error was by Coriolis, in 1830. His equation, KE = 1/2 mv^2
formed the basis for Einstein's E = mc^2. In effect, neither Coriolis
nor Einstein knew what 'acceleration' is. Einstein thought
'acceleration' was actually acceleration OF the acceleration, which
would have required an infinite energy to reach velocity 'c'. If you
side with the status quo, you are siding with now disproved science.
— NoEinstein —

NoEinstein

Aug 17, 2009, 11:56:49 AM8/17/09

Where is your list of 'new posts', fellow? — NoEinstein —

M.M.M.

Aug 17, 2009, 3:04:21 PM8/17/09

Martin Musatov wrote:

(1) SPACE IS INFINITE
(2) SPACE IS FINITE
(3) SPACE IS A DIMENSION
(4) SPACE IS A COMBINATION OF THE ABOVE.

Evaluation of each possibility:

(1) SPACE GOES ON FOREVER - IT CAN'T BECAUSE that would mean an
infinite amount of mass exists. ANYTHING infinitely massive cannot
exist because any given point of mass would have collapsed upon
itself
given infinite gravity and time.

(2) SPACE ENDS--space cannot end because there could be nothing past
it.

(3) SPACE IS A DIMENSION, we know this is true because we exist in it
with light, mass, and time.

(4) Some combination:(consider):

SPACE cannot be a finite dimension.

Space cannot be an infinite dimension.

Conclusion:

(1) Space can be finite
------> or <------
(2) Space can be infinite
<----- ¤¤¤ -----> (3) It can't be neither because space exists.
(4) Therefore it is both.
____________________
-- --
-- - --
-- --
Infinite & Finite

*We exist in a finite plane, but our motion is infinite.

Musatov = Eleaticus

hdbanannah

Aug 17, 2009, 4:50:17 PM8/17/09
Thank you, No Einstein, for addressing me in a nearly civil manner.
It's a step up from your moronic followers, but I must insist that you
learn some manners. People might consider taking you seriously if you
do.

Now, why are you trying to exceed velocity 'c' in the first place? Do
you know what happens when we've tried? Think of a particle
accelerator. When a particle is given the energy and the proper
conditions to move beyond velocity 'c', it simply fails to do so. Why?
Because p = m gamma v approaches infinity as v approaches c. The
particle gains inertia and mass relative to the observer.

Conservation laws of relativity:

E=gamma(mc^2)
P=gamma(mv)

There is a whole other aspect of Special Relativity that guarantees
mass-energy equivalence by demonstrating that Newtonian laws of
conservation are all interrelated. Apparently you are unfamiliar with
this, so I suggest you read it.

Sam Wormley

Aug 17, 2009, 4:58:17 PM8/17/09

E = mc^2 = √ (p^2 c^2 + mo^2 c^4)

Androcles

Aug 17, 2009, 5:31:44 PM8/17/09

> Thank you, No Einstein, for addressing me in a nearly civil manner.
> It's a step up from your moronic followers, but I must insist that you
> learn some manners. People might consider taking you seriously if you
> do.
>
> Now, why are you trying to exceed velocity 'c' in the first place? Do
> you know what happens when we've tried? Think of a particle
> accelerator. When a particle is given the energy and the proper
> conditions to move beyond velocity 'c', it simply fails to do so. Why?

When a tennis player serves an ace, the ball simply fails to travel faster
than
150 mph. Why?
Because that's as fast as his arm and racket will move, you uncivilised
ignorant fuckin' imbecile.

> Because p = m gamma v approaches infinity as v approaches c.

Bullshitting idiot.

The
> particle gains inertia and mass relative to the observer.

I'm glad you said "relative", you prat. So when massive
hadrons travel in opposite directions at c one of them is
travelling at 2c RELATIVE to the other.

> Conservation laws of relativity:
>
> E=gamma(mc^2)
> P=gamma(mv)

Magic gamma pulled from Einstein's arse.
Total crap.

> There is a whole other aspect of Special Relativity that guarantees
> mass-energy equivalence by demonstrating that Newtonian laws of
> conservation are all interrelated. Apparently you are unfamiliar with
> this, so I suggest you read it.

I suggest you shut the fuck up.

hdbanannah

Aug 17, 2009, 5:51:21 PM8/17/09
No, the gamma is not magical, just shorthand for another expression.
There is no magic in true science.

You still have failed to raise a doubt in my mind as to the validity
of this theory. Your arguments are weak, especially this one, "I
suggest you shut the fuck up". What does this mean? Einstein is wrong
because it frustrates you when you see his work? The fact that you
simply choose not to even acknowledge the finer points of the theory
screams ignorance.

I also noticed you failed to present any mathematical evidence in
response to my assertions. I suppose your little website can't fight
back against math, huh?

And your little 2c relativity observation is weak. I can't believe you
sunk so low as to insist a difference in direction automatically leads
to the collapse of the entire theory.

Instead of just shouting obscenities at me and pulling crap like your
weak, meaningless arguments against me, you should APPLY THE ALTERNATE
THEORY. Show me how this new equation explains the observations of the
particle accelerators in such a way that disproves Relativity. And
sorry to spoil things for you Harry Potter, but magic is not at play
here.

Androcles

Aug 17, 2009, 7:05:00 PM8/17/09

> No, the gamma is not magical, just shorthand for another expression.
> There is no magic in true science.

SR isn't true science, moron, but you are true believer in the magician
Einstein.

> You still have failed to raise a doubt in my mind as to the validity
> of this theory.

I don't give a flying fuck about your doubts, motor mouth.
You are not a mathematician and neither was your tin god.
If you were you'd be able to derive magic gamma instead of
waving your hands and pretending you know anything.

> Your arguments are weak, especially this one, "I
> suggest you shut the fuck up". What does this mean?

It means if you can't handle the math then shut the fuck up, motor
mouth. Better yet, shut the fuck up * gamma, you cretin.

>Einstein is wrong
> because it frustrates you when you see his work?

Einstein was wrong because he was a bullshitting, handwaving motor
mouth like you, and totally incompetent at mathematics. He's dead,
so don't say "is".

> The fact that you
> simply choose not to even acknowledge the finer points of the theory
> screams ignorance.

Yes, your ignorance, motor mouth*gamma.

> I also noticed you failed to present any mathematical evidence in
> response to my assertions.

Bwhahahahahahahahahaha!
Burden of proof is upon the claimant and assertion carries no weight,
motor mouth. It's up to you to prove your magic gamma.
This should show you how.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mathematical_induction
"In fact, mathematical induction is a form of deductive reasoning and is
rigorous."
You haven't a fuckin' clue what rigor is. That's why you run away
when challenged.

> I suppose your little website can't fight
> back against math, huh?

My little website can piss all over your handwaving, motor mouth.

> And your little 2c relativity observation is weak.

Strong enough to be right, motor mouth.

> I can't believe you
> sunk so low as to insist a difference in direction automatically leads
> to the collapse of the entire theory.

Actually it does. See
http://www.fourmilab.ch/etexts/einstein/specrel/www/figures/img53.gif

There is no magic gamma in the eta and zeta directions, and going around in
a circle has to have the same laws of physics in all frames of reference.
I can fully believe you are so stupid as to believe going in a circle
isn't a change of direction from the x-axis, motor mouth.

> Instead of just shouting obscenities at me and pulling crap like your
> weak, meaningless arguments against me, you should APPLY THE ALTERNATE
> THEORY.

My lion, Newton, already did that 300 years before your tin god, motor
mouth.
He created the calculus that your moronic hero misused.

> Show me how this new equation explains the observations of the
> particle accelerators in such a way that disproves Relativity.

Ok.
"w = c - v.

The velocity of propagation of a ray of light relative to the carriage thus
comes out smaller than c." --Albert Fuckwit Einstein.
Ref: http://www.bartleby.com/173/7.html

> And
> sorry to spoil things for you Harry Potter, but magic is not at play
> here.

Of course it is, you can pull magic gamma out of your arse, a real
magician's
trick. What you can't do is reason with mathematical rigor, motor mouth.

hdbanannah

Aug 17, 2009, 7:58:45 PM8/17/09
Your math is flawed. The gamma is not magic. It's math. The gamma
figure has been substantiated as per the experiments. You just spouted
some wild conjecture. If you actually knew what the equation meant,
you would realize that it has the same information as Newton's, just
in a form directly related to Relativity. But no. You would much
rather stick with some absurd fallacy.

You consistently show ignorance to math and logic. It's obvious
there's no reasoning with you, so worship your false math. Fine.
Anybody with a brain knows that truth isn't found in the insane asylum
with a bunch of megalomaniacs like you.

Androcles

Aug 17, 2009, 8:11:20 PM8/17/09

> Your math is flawed.

Proof, snipping moronic fuckwit?
I knew you'd never go the distance, motor mouth.
Get another new name.

*plonk*

Do not reply to this generic message, it was automatically generated;
you have been kill-filed, either for being boringly stupid, repetitive,
unfunny, ineducable, repeatedly posting politics, religion or off-topic
subjects to a sci. newsgroup, attempting cheapskate free advertising
for profit, because you are a troll, simply insane or any combination
or permutation of the aforementioned reasons; any reply will go unread.

Boringly stupid is the most common cause of kill-filing, but because
this message is generic the other reasons have been included. You are
left to decide which is most applicable to you.

There is no appeal, I have despotic power over whom I will electronically
admit into my home and you do not qualify as a reasonable person I would
wish to converse with or even poke fun at. Some weirdoes are not kill-
filed, they amuse me and I retain them for their entertainment value
as I would any chicken with two heads, either one of which enables the
dumb bird to scratch dirt, step back, look down, step forward to the
same spot and repeat the process eternally.

This should not trouble you, many of those plonked find it a blessing
that they are not required to think and can persist in their bigotry
or crackpot theories without challenge.

You have the right to free speech, I have the right not to listen. The
kill-file will be cleared annually with spring cleaning or whenever I
purchase a new computer or hard drive.

I hope you find this explanation is satisfactory but even if you don't,
damnly my frank, I don't give a dear. Have a nice day.

The Sortov Institute

Aug 19, 2009, 12:22:17 AM8/19/09
One observes here the inexorable workings of Hammick's Law of Thread Length
("The length of a thread is inversely proportional to its value.") This
thread will also serve to illustrate Hammick's Law of Thread Decay, if ever
I figure out exactly what that is.

Larry Hammick
The Sortov Institute

archie

Aug 19, 2009, 11:03:03 AM8/19/09

"Uncle Al" <Uncl...@hate.spam.net> wrote in message

> NoEinstein wrote:
> >
> > Recently, in a reply on sci.math, Eleaticus recognized that Einstein's
> > SR equation wasn't "symmetrical" as regards the requirement of the Law
> > of the Conservation of Energy that energy IN must = energy out.
> [snip crap]
>
> 1) Special Relativity for yard apes
> http://cc3d.free.fr/Relativity/Relat1.html
>
> 2)Experimental constraints on General Relativity
> Science 323(5919) 1327 (2009)
> Double pulsar J0737-3039A/B is within 0.05% of GR model
> <http://relativity.livingreviews.org/Articles/lrr-2006-3/>

<http://www.sciencenews.org/view/generic/id/9148/title/Einstein_Unruffled_Re
lativity_passes_stringent_new_tests>
> <http://einstein.stanford.edu/highlights/status1.html>
> http://arXiv.org/abs/gr-qc/0311039

> http://ianparker.g3z.com/Relativity/
>
> idiot
>
> And as for the Prince Regent of Idiots you the plebeian idiot
> referenced,
>
> 3) eleaticus, Oren Webster, is a despised and stooopid troll,
> http://users.pandora.be/vdmoortel/dirk/Physics/Fumbles/Crimes.html
> "Several crimes against logic and science" Ha ha ha!

Aunt Al is clearly the idiot in this exchange.

I have started reading spr because of eleaticus' posts on rec.gambling.poker
where over the years it has become obvious that - in effect - Eleaticus
cannot be eleaticus.

It was on rgp that one snake posted a piece of Aunt Al's in which, to
semi-quote eleaticus's response:

"Uncle Al virtually shouts "I, Uncle Al, am way too corrupt to honestly
respond to a discussion of Galilean Relativity in terms of Galilen
assumpions."

And you confirm that dishonesty in the quotes in this post of yours, in
addition to your inability to distinguish between lower case and upper case
Es.

Archie

NoEinstein

Aug 20, 2009, 10:22:38 AM8/20/09

You're off-subject... but it's interesting. For the record: The
Universe is finite; it isn't expanding (but probably ungulates); and
is constantly recycling its materials and energies. — NoEinstein —

NoEinstein

Aug 20, 2009, 10:53:58 AM8/20/09
On Aug 17, 4:50 pm, hdbanannah <hdbanan...@aol.com> wrote:

Dear hdbanannah: I reply nicely when replies are thoughtful. It
isn't my responsibility to edify individuals who have closed minds.
Those "believing in" Einstein (like a religion) all have closed minds.

Great problems arose when supposed scientists over-generalized from
failed efforts to get charged particles to exceed 'c'. That
recognized failure was actually due to the presence of ETHER in the
'vacuum' through which those particles were being propelled. Because
the smallest energy units of the ether, IOTAs, are polar, those will
tend to clump in front of any charged particle. And the faster the
particle moves, the more the IOTAs will clump. The effect is like
trying to force a soft rubber plug into a too small hole: The harder
you push, the greater is the resistance of the plug to going into the
hole.

Ether will resist the passage of all moving objects in the vacuum of
space. 'Exceeding' 'c' must be done if man is to travel to distant
parts of the Universe. Extra-terrestrials exceed 'c' all the time,
because they know that the ether can be magnetized into long lines of
flux which can be 'ripped' apart much like cloth. Do that in the
direction of desired travel, and the lines of flux can be made to pass
by the spaceship on all sides. That way the ether won't impede the
velocity.

If SR had been intended to show that charged particles "hit-a-wall" at
'c', his equation would be correct. But when he over-generalized that
the energy (out) due to, say, a uniform velocity increase (in) was
exponential, his equation violated the Law of the Conservation of
Energy. In CORRECTLY done science, no unproven generalities should
ever be made. In the case of 'anything' Einstein, that man's mystique
caused his airhead followers to bend reason and objective logic just
so they could seem to be part of the "proof" (ha!) of Einstein's
moronic theories. I hope you aren't too far gone to respond to
LOGIC! — NoEinstein —

NoEinstein

Aug 20, 2009, 10:55:52 AM8/20/09
On Aug 17, 4:58 pm, Sam Wormley <sworml...@mchsi.com> wrote:

Sam: That's not the SR equation shown in textbooks. NE
>    E = mc^2 = √ (p^2 c^2 + mo^2 c^4)- Hide quoted text -

PD

Aug 20, 2009, 3:46:59 PM8/20/09
On Aug 20, 9:55 am, NoEinstein <noeinst...@bellsouth.net> wrote:
> On Aug 17, 4:58 pm, Sam Wormley <sworml...@mchsi.com> wrote:
>
> Sam:  That's not the SR equation shown in textbooks.  NE

Of course it is. What textbook are you using that doesn't have it?

hdbanannah

Aug 20, 2009, 4:29:06 PM8/20/09

Is there any empirical evidence supporting the existence of aether?

I personally have not come across any. I view it as obsolete science;
a failed attempt to explain and generalize the behavior of light.
However, aether hasn't technically been proven not to exist, so I
won't yell at you for bringing it up, or frown upon you for believing
it. Given the severe unlikeliness that it exists, I think I'll stick
with Relativity, thank you.

Furthermore, I would like to make clear to you I don't worship
Einstein in any way, the same way that you don't worship your
preferences in physics. He's a mathematician, not a cult figure or a
false messiah. I simply follow Relativity because it is very accurate
in predicting and explaining physics and has a large collection of
empirical evidence supporting it. I don't accept it as the ultimate,
end-all Grand Unified Theory, because obviously it isn't and it
definitely can't explain everything (quantum mechanics, anyone?). For
this reason and several others, I am considering hopping aboard the M-
Theory train depending on what the LHC can show us.

But anyway, aether doesn't do it for me, because I don't see why it
would exist, because there's no proof of it this day and age when
there otherwise should be. There's not even any circumstantial
evidence pointing towards its existence that I know of, but since you
support the idea so strongly maybe you know of some. Show me some
proof of aether, please.

M.M.M.

Aug 20, 2009, 4:57:47 PM8/20/09

A. B. [B]C.[/B] D. [B]E.[/B] [B]F.[/B] G. [B]H.[/B] [B]I.[/B] J. K. L.
[B]M.[/B] [B]N.[/B] O. P. Q. [B]R.[/B] [B]S.[/B] [B]T.[/B] [B]U.[/B]
[B]V.[/B] [B]W.[/B] X. Y. Z. Programs offered at MCV
This is the R e : h o w t o u s e M u s a t o v F u n c t i o n
P L E A S E TA K E A M O M E N T T O E N J O Y. T H AT F I R S T R U S
H O w can be described in English as a straightforward algorithm: Make
two parallel glass plates, and F P U R E D E S I R E. ... T H E L A S
T. M O U N T Y O U ' L L. E V E R N E E D. N ...

M MfR(aaa1r)tinMusatgoR(bvb2) RelationRisthefourtuples: ff􀀀fgaa
g􀀀ffab
p(ppC0(;aoUXXdn,osYYVridn)eZZe,rd)wtghr:oie-taelqptpP(hbXXef,fmYA.aZYg)
ic-&setp(Y,BZ)Winbacg))trQQPan(=sXXla;VtYYiTo)On=sA. AApTT􀀀OOh
(VVX ;ppY􀀀ff)(XXg()X;Xg)( Y;) R;(XR; Y.) .
epeprxxroppoedrrdxeueuSpcssctrrststeu(iiscotoTstiinn)uom(rnEep:es)sl-ow
(ufTs:fita,(-ahrFEci),ttp+hTor,m)ro (:deT-uti)cca.t:pn(-rdEo)
edp.xuapcrertne(tsThs)eiso&ens.(fEa)ct&orp(rFo)d.uct(T). ffaaccttoorr
(Fp)are:n-s(iEd)enti:f-ieerx(pFr)e.sion(E).
1
Relation for
818
goto
Tat
Z < H
yes
stop
Z < J
no
Y < K
no
goto
5
no
goto
8
no no
yes
yes
P % 2
== 0
Figure 1: A novel approach for the
P = W h a t p r o b l e m ?
Basic Concepts in Modal Logic
6: Preserving Validity and Truth.
Chapter 4 – Logic and Proof Theory.
§1: Rules ... of his modal language; for example, he defined:
(a) not-p' is true in. S. iff ...were interde nable. The proposition
p is possible may be de ned as: not-p
is not necessary. Similarly, the proposition p is necessary may be de
ned
as: not-p is not possible. Aristotle also pointed out that from the
separate
facts that p is possible and that q is possible, it does not follow
that the
conjunctive proposition p and q is possible. Similarly, it does not
follow
from the fact that a disjunction is necessary that that the disjuncts
are
necessary, i.e., it does not follow from necessarily, p or q that
necessarily
p or necessarily q. For example, it is necessary that either it is
raining or
it is not raining. But it doesn't follow from this either that it is
necessary to
that it is raining, or that it is necessary that it is not raining.
This simple
point of modal logic has been veri ed by recent techniques in modal
logic,
in which the proposition necessarily, p has been analyzed as: p is
true in
all possible worlds. Using this analysis, it is easy to see that from
the fact
that the proposition p or not-p is true in all possible worlds, it
does not
follow either that p is true in all worlds or that not-p is true in
all worlds.
And more generally, it does not follow from the fact that the
proposition
p or q is true in all possible worlds either that p is true in all
worlds or
that q is true in all worlds.

E E
= =
E = MCCM = E
= =
E E

On Aug 19, 12:35 pm, "M.M.M." <marty.musa...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Aug 18, 7:28 am,Dodge<hope9...@verizon.net> wrote:
>
> > PROFMUSATOV
> > Here attached is the deans list of 100 , from 400 and 200 pairs of incompatible students. The final list of red and green does not HAVE A SINGLE INCOMPATIBLE MATCH as required , we solved it by using inverse zero, differential of 1=3
>
> > Theo Denotter and Vinoo Cameron Aug 18th 2009
>
> > DO NOT DARE POST NONSENSE HERE , MAY THE GODS CURSE YOU WITH POX IF YOU DO.
>
> Thank you fine student, though I am not your teacher, and you are a
> 'thief'!
>
> PROFMUSATOVHere attached is the deans list
> of 100 , from 400 and 200 pairs of incompatible students. The final
> list of red
> and green does not HAVE A SINGLE INCOMPATIBLE MATCH as required , we
> solved it
> by using inverse zero, differential of 1=3 Theo Denotter and Vinoo
> Cameron ...
>
> Allow me to FIX your work!
>
> MUSATOV deans list of 100 , from 400 and 200 pairs of incompatible
> students. 1=3t of red and green does not HAVE A SINGLE INCOMPATIBLE
> MATCH as required , we solved it by using inverse zero, differential
> of 1=3 MartinMusatovand Theo Denotter and Vinoo Cameron ...

Let the entire set consist of incompatible pairs -- this is the
resolution to
the problem -- the ones that (art) have no preference (in) the matter
will (not)
mind not if (2me) the case may (+) be:

Line them up:

Assume
01 incompatible 02
Actual
02 compatible = 3A (with =) =come

In plain language we write

The 'incompatible' list (really the real incompatibles and all the
others who don't mind) if we say they are 'incompatible' but they are
really not) list.

By beginning with a set of 50 let's say (the dean has added more
students and we make it even 'harder' by beginning with a pool of 643
student) these are 1/2 of the final set of accepted students of the
100 (chosen randomly) we will end with.

We call this set 'P'
Set #1:
8, 24, 25, 29, 36, 56, 67, 114, 115, 151, 156, 164, 182, 202, 213,
214, 221, 227, 241, 245, 259, 266, 272, 273, 274, 277, 281, 284, 290,
295, 298, 322, 367, 375, 386, 391, 410, 412, 461, 466, 473, 487, 490,
505, 539, 541, 552, 553, 567, 569

We then Let NP be the set

1 of 1 # from Set of 50 Unique Numbers Per Set
Range: From 1 to 643 -- Sorted from Least to Greatest

Set # (function): = P = P == NP

... selection of G a,nd takes t,he form i(t) = ( A - GC )z(t) ... It
is then convenient to partit.ion t.he state vector as x = Suppose we
decide ...

We run this theory (compute it) and suppose it has produced the list:

8P, 24P, 25P, 29P, 36P, 56P, 67P, 114P, 115P, 151P, 156P, 164P, 182P,
202P, 213P, 214P, 221P, 227P, 241P, 245P, 259P, 266P, 272P, 273P,
274P, 277P, 281P, 284P, 290P, 295P, 298P, 322P, 367P, 375P, 386P,
391P, 410P, 412P, 461P, 466P, 473P, 487P, 490P, 505P, 539P, 541P,
552P, 553P, 567P, 569P

Now we have assigned 'P' as the equal compatible pairs of the other
50

No no number is compatible not to itself and P may be checked as it is
constructed in the constructed set as it has been produced in
polynomial time.

Simply put we may see it this way: Energy equals mass times the
speed of light squared and squared light speeds the # of times mass
equals energy.

Proportionate/disproportion log n/e is easy to check, easy to produce,
and easy to set definitions.

If P = NP well then over this over then well NP = P If
(anything) in (truth) follows it

Man I want a cheeseburger = cheeseburger (a) want (i) Man

(but does it mean the cheeseburger is alive?)

No but it might help serve burgers faster and more efficiently.

The jet fuel cost are sky rocketing out of control at present (the
solution may be to) present at control (of) out - rocketing sky are
cost fuel jet (T)he (UNKNOWN FACTOR FOUND BY A MACHINE)

Sometimes the answer computed may simply be a metaphor for the
solution or some insight or perspective (computed as in the jet fuel
cost case by my experimental search technology the result contained
this statement): BY
http://buildasearch.com/meami?e=present+at+control+%28of%29+out+-+rocketing+sky+are+cost+fuel+jet+%28T%29he&submit=search

... brush: thieves pulling signals out of the sky, then charging John
Q. Public. ... A 18 Ru n n i ng t he Show 19 In the lag between
accepting the new job and ...

MAN WHAT MIGHT SOME BRILLIANT ANALYSTS MAKE OUT OF THAT? IT IS SO
EXCITING LIKE TRULY THE ORACLE WE JOKE ABOUT SOMETIMES IT IS RIGHT
SOMETIMES IT IS SILLY WHEN IT IS RIGHT IT SEEMS LIKE GOD TO SOME
PEOPLE BECAUSE NO ONE WROTE IT BUT WHAT IT SAYS ALLOWS US INSIGHT OR
ANSWER

OR ANALYSIS OF THE TELECOMS BY MY P VERSUS NP PAGE ON WWW.SCRIBD.COM
AND YOU GET THIS TYPE OF CONTENT DISCOVERY

From my solution at: <a title="View A Solution to P Equals NP on
Scribd" href="http://www.scribd.com/doc/12694681/A-Solution-to-P-
Equals-NP" style="margin: 12px auto 6px auto; font-family:
Helvetica,Arial,Sans-serif; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal;
font-weight: normal; font-size: 14px; line-height: normal; font-size-
adjust: none; font-stretch: normal; -x-system-font: none; display:
block; text-decoration: underline;">A Solution to P Equals NP</a>
<object codebase="http://download.macromedia.com/pub/shockwave/cabs/
flash/swflash.cab#version=9,0,0,0" id="doc_575465275371085"
name="doc_575465275371085" classid="clsid:d27cdb6e-
ae6d-11cf-96b8-444553540000" align="middle" height="500" width="100%"
> <param name="movie" value="http://d.scribd.com/ScribdViewer.swf?
document_id=12694681&access_key=key-
edi9lzczimv1moc9xmv&page=1&version=1&viewMode="> <param
name="quality" value="high"> <param name="play" value="true">
<param name="loop" value="true"> <param name="scale"
value="showall"> <param name="wmode" value="opaque"> <param
name="devicefont" value="false"> <param name="bgcolor"
value="#ffffff"> <param name="menu" value="true"> <param
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"> <param name="allowScriptAccess"
value="always"> <param name="salign" value=""> <embed
src="http://d.scribd.com/ScribdViewer.swf?
document_id=12694681&access_key=key-
edi9lzczimv1moc9xmv&page=1&version=1&viewMode=" quality="high"
pluginspage="http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer" play="true"
loop="true" scale="showall" wmode="opaque" devicefont="false"
bgcolor="#ffffff" name="doc_575465275371085_object" menu="true"
allowfullscreen="true" allowscriptaccess="always" salign=""
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" align="middle" height="500"
width="100%"></embed> </object>

THIS CRAZY ASS BOOK PRODUCED MY MACHINE/PHYSICS/MY PAPER/YOUR INTERNET/
THE FOUNDERS OF SCRIBD/THE GREEDY SONS OF BITCHES OVER AT WILEY:

<a title="View Ma Lone on Scribd" href="http://www.scribd.com/doc/
18288480/Ma-Lone" style="margin: 12px auto 6px auto; font-family:
Helvetica,Arial,Sans-serif; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal;
font-weight: normal; font-size: 14px; line-height: normal; font-size-
adjust: none; font-stretch: normal; -x-system-font: none; display:
block; text-decoration: underline;">Ma Lone</a> <object
codebase="http://download.macromedia.com/pub/shockwave/cabs/flash/
swflash.cab#version=9,0,0,0" id="doc_507580535493576"
name="doc_507580535493576" classid="clsid:d27cdb6e-
ae6d-11cf-96b8-444553540000" align="middle" height="500" width="100%"
> <param name="movie" value="http://d.scribd.com/ScribdViewer.swf?
document_id=18288480&access_key=key-13nkrp85cxudy0hr0zcm&page=1&version=1&viewMode=">
<param name="quality" value="high"> <param name="play"
value="true"> <param name="loop" value="true"> <param name="scale"
value="showall"> <param name="wmode" value="opaque"> <param
name="devicefont" value="false"> <param name="bgcolor"
value="#ffffff"> <param name="menu" value="true"> <param
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"> <param name="allowScriptAccess"
value="always"> <param name="salign" value=""> <embed
src="http://d.scribd.com/ScribdViewer.swf?
document_id=18288480&access_key=key-13nkrp85cxudy0hr0zcm&page=1&version=1&viewMode="
quality="high" pluginspage="http://www.macromedia.com/go/
getflashplayer" play="true" loop="true" scale="showall" wmode="opaque"
devicefont="false" bgcolor="#ffffff" name="doc_507580535493576_object"
menu="true" allowfullscreen="true" allowscriptaccess="always"
salign="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" align="middle"
height="500" width="100%"></embed> </object>

q E I don'
t even fucking care anymore
b e ca us e

i n a m a t t e r

of t i m e the
whole fu

ck ing
Net will

by
testing these

words will
be mine

Martin Michael Musatov
Geeta Chapter XI
The Cosmic Form
H ¤I p]rım≈tm]n‡ n]m˘
H ¤I p]rım≈tm]n‡ n]m˘
aT] Aè≠dıxÁ%Dy≈y˘
aT] Aè≠dıxo%Dy≈y˘
a$j∂*n] [v≈c]
a$j∂*n] [v≈c]
m]dın∂gó˝h≠y] p]rım]\ g∂¡ımÚDy≈tm]s]\iÌ}t]mÚ/ |
y]ñv]yÁïı\ v]c]st‡n] mÁho%y]\ ivÚ}g]tÁ m]m] || 1 ||
m]dın∂gó˝h≠y] p]rım]\ g∂¡ımaDy≈tm]s]\iÌ}t]mÚ/ |
y]ñv]yÁïı\ v]c]st‡n] mÁho%y]\ ivÚ}g]tÁ m]m] || 1 ||
By this word of the highest secret concerning the Self, which You have
spoken out of compassion
towards me, my delusion is gone.
B]v≈py]yË ih} BΩt≈n≈\ ¤utË ivÚ}st]rıxÁ m]y≈ |
tv]ñ˘ è˝m]l]p]à≈‹] m≈h≠tmy]m]ipÚ} c≈vy]y]mÚ/ || 2 ||
B]v≈py]yË ih} BΩt≈n≈\ ¤utË ivÚ}st]rıxÁ m]y≈ |
tv]ñ˘ è˝m]l]p]à≈‹] m≈h≠tmy]m]ipÚ} c≈vy]y]mÚ/ || 2 ||
The origin and destruction of beings verily, have been heard by me in
detail from You. O Lotuseyed
Krishna, and also Your inexhaustible greatness.
Av]m‡t]ßıT≈tT] tv]\ òtm≈n]\ p]rım‡ùv]rı |
®ıSquimÚ}cC≠imÚ} t‡ –p]\ ∞ùv]rı\ p∂OESÁñ]m] || 3 ||
Av]m‡t]ßıT≈tT] tv]m ≈tm≈n]\ p]rım‡ùv]rı |
®ıSquimÚ}cC≠imÚ} t‡ –p]mÚ/ ∞ùv]rı\ p∂OESÁñ]m] || 3 ||
O Supreme Lord! As you have this described Yourself, I wish to see
(actually) Your Form Divine,
O PURUSHOTTAMA.
m]ny]s‡ y]id} t]cCıky]\ m]y≈ ®ıSquimÚ}itÚ} pó˝BÁ |
yÁg‡ùv]rı t]tÁ m‡ tv]\ dı$x]*y≈tm≈n]m]vy]y]mÚ/ || 4 ||
m]ny]s‡ y]id} t]cCıky]\ m]y≈ ®ıSquimÚ}itÚ} pó˝BÁ |
yÁg‡ùv]rı t]tÁ m‡ tv]\ dı$x]*y≈tm≈n]m]vy]y]mÚ/ || 4 ||
If you, O Lord, think it is possible for me to see It, do You please,
then, O Lord of YOGAS, show
me Your Imperishable Self-form.
¤I B]g]v≈n∂v≈c]
¤I B]g]v≈n∂v≈ca
p]xy] m‡ p≈$T]* –p≈iNÚ} x]t]xÁ%T] s]hısó˝x˘ |
n≈n≈ivÚ}D≈inÚ} id}vy≈inÚ} n≈n≈v]$N≈*èÎtΔinÚ} c] || 5 ||
p]xy] m‡ p≈$T]* –p≈iNÚ} x]t]xÁ%T] s]hısó˝x˘ |
n≈n≈ivÚ}D≈inÚ} id}vy≈inÚ} n≈n≈v]$N≈*èÎtΔinÚ} c] || 5 ||
Behold, O Parhta, forms of Me, by hundreds and thousands, of different
sorts of Divine, of various
colors and shapes.
p]xy≈id}ty≈nv]sΩnOE®≠nÚ/ aiùvÚ}nË m]OEt]st]T≈ |
b]hUny]d&SqıpΩ$v≈*iNÚ} p]xy≈çı$y≈*iNÚ} B≈rıt] || 6 ||
p]xy≈id}ty≈nv]sΩnOE®≠nÚ/ aiùvÚ}nË m]OEt]st]T≈ |
b]hUny]d&SqıpΩ$v≈*iNÚ} p]xy≈çı$y≈*iNÚ} B≈rıt] || 6 ||
Behold the ADITYAS, the VASUS, the RUDRAS, the (Two) ASWINS and also
the MARUTS;
behold many wonders never seen before, O Bharata.
whEè˝sT]\ j]g]tèÎtsn]\ p]xy≈ßı s]c]r≠c]rımÚ/ |
m]m] dehe g∂z≠èÜx] y]cc≈ny]d/®ıSquimÚ}cCıisÚ} || 7 ||
whEè˝sT]\ j]g]tèÎtsn]\ p]xy≈ßı s]c]r≠c]rımÚ/ |
m]m] dehe g∂z≠èÜx] y]cc≈ny]d/®ıSquimÚ}cCıisÚ} || 7 ||
Now behold, O Gudakesa, in this Body, that the whole universe centers
in One -- including, the
moving and the unmoving -- and whatever else you desire to see.
n] t∂ m≈\ x]ky]s‡ ®ıSqumÚ/ an‡nUv] sv]c]‹∂S≈ |
id}vy]\ dıd≠imÚ} t‡ c]‹∂: p]xy] m‡ yÁg]mUùv]rımÚ/ || 8 ||
n] t∂ m≈\ x]ky]s‡ ®ıSqum ]n‡nTv] sv]c]‹∂S≈ |
id}vy]\ dıd≠imÚ} t‡ c]‹∂: p]xy] m‡ yÁg]mTùv]rımÚ/ || 8 ||
But You are not able to behold Me with these, Your own eyes; I give
you the divine-eye; behold
My lordly YOGA.
s]ãıy] [v≈c]
s]ãıy] [v≈c]
Av]m∂ktv≈ t]tÁ r≠j]nÚ/ m]h≠yÁg‡ùv]ro hıir}: |
dı$x]*y≈m≈s] p≈$T≈*y] p]rım]\ –p]mUùv]rımÚ/ || 9 ||
Av]m∂ktv≈ t]tÁ r≠j]n m]h≠yÁg‡ùv]ro hıir}: |
dı$x]*y≈m≈s] p≈$T≈*y] p]rım]\ –p]mTùv]rımÚ/ || 9 ||
Having thus spoken, O King, the great Lord of YOGA, Hari, showed to
Partha His Supreme Form,
as the Lord (of the Universe).
an‡è˝v]kà]n]y]n]\ an‡è≠§ut]dı$x]*n]mÚ/ |
an‡è˝id}vy≈B]rıN]\ id}vy≈n‡èoßıt≈y∂D]mÚ/ || 10 ||
an‡è˝v]kà]n]y]n]mÚ/ an‡è≠§ut]dı$x]*n]mÚ/ |
an‡è˝id}vy≈B]rıN]\ id}vy≈n‡èoßıt≈y∂D]mÚ/ || 10 ||
With numerous mouths and eyes, with numerous wonderful sights, with
numerous divine
ornaments, with numerous divine weapons uplifted.
id}vy]m≈ly≈mb]rıD]rı\ id}vy]g]nD≈n∂l‡p]n]mÚ/ |
s]$v≈*çı$y]*m]y]\ dev]\ an]nt]\ ivÚ}ùv]tÁm∂K]mÚ/ || 11 ||
id}vy]m≈ly≈mb]rıD]rı\ id}vy]g]nD≈n∂l‡p]n]mÚ/ |
s]$v≈*çı$y]*m]y]\ dev]mÚ/ an]nt]\ ivÚ}ùv]tÁm∂K]mÚ/ || 11 ||
Wearing divine garlands (necklaces) and apparel, anointed with divine
unguents, the Allwonderful,
Resplendent, Endless, facing all sides.
id}ivÚ} sΩ$y]*s]hısó˝sy] B]v‡ßug]p]duitTÚ}t≈ |
y]id} B≈: s]d&sΔ s≈ sy≈d/ B≈s]st]sy] m]h≠tm]n˘ || 12 ||
id}ivÚ} sΩ$y]*s]hısó˝sy] B]v‡ßug]p]duitTÚ}t≈ |
y]id} B≈: s]d&sΔ s≈ sy≈d/ B≈s]st]sy] m]h≠tm]n˘ || 12 ||
If the splendour of a thousand Suns was to blaze all at once
(simultaneously) in the sky, that would
be like the splendour of that Mighty Being (great soul).
t]àUè˝sT]\ j]g]tèÎtsn]\ pó˝ivÚ}B]ïım]n‡è˝D≈ |
ap]xy]¢ev]dev]sy] x]rIre p≈Nzıv]st]d≠ || 13 ||
t]àTè˝sT]\ j]g]tèÎtsn]\ pó˝ivÚ}B]ïım]n‡è˝D≈ |
ap]xy]¢ev]dev]sy] x]rIre p≈Nzıv]st]d≠ || 13 ||
There, in the body of the God of gods, the Pandava (Son of Pandu) then
saw the whole Universe
resting in ine, with all its infinite parts.
t]t˘ s] ivÚ}sm]y≈ivÚ}Sqî ºSqırom≈ D]n]ãıy˘ |
pó˝N]my] ixÚ}rıs≈ dev]\ èÎt≈ãıilÚ}rıB≈S]t] || 14 ||
t]t˘ s] ivÚ}sm]y≈ivÚ}Sqî ºSqırom≈ D]n]ãıy˘ |
pó˝N]my] ixÚ}rıs≈ dev]\ èÎt≈ãıilÚ}rıB≈S]t] || 14 ||
Then, Dhananjaya, filled with wonder, with his hair standing on end,
bowed down his head to the
God and spoke with joined palms.
a$j∂*n] [v≈c]
a$j∂*n] [v≈c]
p]xy≈imÚ} dev≈\st]v] dev] dehe
s]$v≈*\st]T≈ BΩt]ivÚ}x‡S]s]´≠nÚ/ |
bó˝¿≠N]mΔx]\ è˝m]l≈s]n]sT]\
`SΔ\çı s]$v≈*n∂rıg≈\çı id}vy≈nÚ/ || 15 ||
p]xy≈imÚ} dev≈\st]v] dev] dehe
s]$v≈*\st]T≈ BΩt]ivÚ}x‡S]s]´≠nÚ/ |
bó˝¿≠N]mΔx]\ è˝m]l≈s]n]sT]mÚ/
`SΔ\çı s]$v≈*n∂rıg≈\çı id}vy≈nÚ/ || 15 ||
I see all the gods, O God, in Your body, and (also) hosts of various
classes of beings. BRAHMA,
the Lord of Creation, seated on the Lotus, all the RISHIS and
celestial sepents.
an‡è˝b≈hUdırıv]kà]n‡à]\
p]xy≈imÚ} tv≈\ s]$v]*tÁ%n]nt]–p]mÚ/ |
n≈nt]\ n] m]Dy]\ n] p∂n]st]v≈id}\
p]xy≈imÚ} ivÚ}ùv‡ùv]rı ivÚ}ùv]–p] || 16 ||
an‡è˝b≈hUdırıv]kà]n‡à]\
p]xy≈imÚ} tv≈\ s]$v]*tÁ%n]nt]–p]mÚ/ |
n≈nt]\ n] m]Dy]\ n] p∂n]st]v≈id}\
p]xy≈imÚ} ivÚ}ùv‡ùv]rı ivÚ}ùv]–p] || 16 ||
I see Thee boundless form on every side, with manifold arms, stomachs,
mouths and eyes; neither
the end, nor the middle, nor also the beginning do I see; O, Lord of
the Universe, O, Cormic-
Form.
iè}rIiq}n]\ g]id}n]\ c]ifl}N]\ c]
t‡jÁr≠ixÚ}\ s]$v]*tÁ dIiptÚ}m]nt]mÚ/ |
p]xy≈imÚ} tv≈\ du$inÚ}*rI‹y]\ s]m]nt≈tÚ/
dIpt≈n]l≈$è˝*ßuitÚ}m]pó˝m‡y]mÚ/ || 17 ||
iè}rIiq}n]\ g]id}n]\ c]ifl}N]\ c]
t‡jÁr≠ixÚ}\ s]$v]*tÁ dIiptÚ}m]nt]mÚ/ |
p]xy≈imÚ} tv≈\ du$inÚ}*rI‹y]\ s]m]nt≈tÚ/
dIpt≈n]l≈$è˝*ßuitÚ}m]pó˝m‡y]mÚ/ || 17 ||
I see Thee with Crown, Club, and Discus; a mass of radiance shining
everywhere, very hard to
look at, all round blazing like burning fire and Sun, and
incomprehensible.
tv]m]‹]rı\ p]rım]\ v‡id}t]vy]\
tv]m]sy] ivÚ}ùv]sy] p]rı\ inÚ}D≈n]mÚ/ |
tv]m]vy]y˘ x≈ùv]t]D]$m]*gÁpt≈
s]n≈t]n]stv]\ p∂OESÁ m]tÁ m‡ || 18 ||
tv]m]‹]rı\ p]rım]\ v‡id}t]vy]\
tv]m]sy] ivÚ}ùv]sy] p]rı\ inÚ}D≈n]mÚ/ |
tv]m]vy]y˘ x≈ùv]t]D]$m]*gÁpt≈
s]n≈t]n]stv]\ p∂OESÁ m]tÁ m‡ || 18 ||
You are the Imperishable, the Supreme Being worthy to be known. You
are the great treasurehouse
of this universe. You are the imperishable Protector of the Eternal
DHARMA. In my
opinion, You are the Ancient PURUSHA.
an≈id}m]Dy≈nt]m]n]nt]vΔ$y]*\
an]nt]b≈hu\ x]ixÚ}sΩ$y]*n‡à]mÚ/ |
p]xy≈imÚ} tv≈\ dIpt]hut≈x]v]kà]\
sv]t‡j]s≈ ivÚ}ùv]imÚ}dı\ t]p]nt]mÚ/ || 19 ||
an≈id}m]Dy≈nt]m]n]nt]vΔ$y]*\
an]nt]b≈hu\ x]ixÚ}sΩ$y]*n‡à]mÚ/ |
p]xy≈imÚ} tv≈\ dIpt]hut≈x]v]kà]\
sv]t‡j]s≈ ivÚ}ùv]imÚ}dı\ t]p]nt]mÚ/ || 19 ||
I see You without beginning, middle, or end, infinite in power, of
endless arms, the sun and moon
being Your eyes, the burning fire Your mounth, heating the whole
universe with Your radiance.
ß≠v≈p≥iTÚ}vyÁir}dım]nt]rı\ ih}
vy≈pt]\ tv]yUèÜn] id}x]çı s]$v≈*: |
d&SÔ≠§ut]\ –p]m∂gó˝‚ t]v‡dı\
lÁè˝à]y]\ pó˝vy]iTÚ}t]\ m]h≠tm]nÚ/ || 20 ||
ß≠v≈p≥iTÚ}vyÁir}dım]nt]rı\ ih}
vy≈pt]\ tv]yTèÜn] id}x]çı s]$v≈*: |
d&SÔ≠§ut]\ –p]m∂gó˝‚ t]v‡dı\
lÁè˝à]y]\ pó˝vy]iTÚ}t]\ m]h≠tm]nÚ/ || 20 ||
The space between earth and the heavens and all the quarters is filled
by You alone; having seen
this, Your wonderful and terrible form, the three worlds are trembling
with fear, O great-souled
Being.
amΔ ih} tv≈\ s∂rıs]´≠ ivÚ}x]intÚ}
èÜicÚ}§It≈: pó≠ãıl]yÁ g≥N]intÚ} |
sv]stΔty∂ktv≈ m]hı$iSÚ}*isÚ}£ıs]´≠:
st∂v]intÚ} tv≈\ st∂itÚ}iBÚ}: p∂Sè˝l≈iBÚ}: || 21 ||
amΔ ih} tv≈\ s∂rıs]´≠ ivÚ}x]intÚ}
èÜicÚ}§It≈: pó≠ãıl]yÁ g≥N]intÚ} |
sv]stΔty∂ktv≈ m]hı$iSÚ}*isÚ}£ıs]´≠:
st∂v]intÚ} tv≈\ st∂itÚ}iBÚ}: p∂Sè˝l≈iBÚ}: || 21 ||
Verily, into You enter these hosts of DEVAS; some extol You in fear
with joined palms; “May it be
welll” thus saying, bands of great RISHIS and SIDDHAS praise You with
hymn sublime.
OE®≠id}ty≈ v]s]vÁ y‡ c] s≈Dy≈:
iv]ùv‡%iùvÚ}nË m]OEt]çoSm]p≈çı |
g]nD]$v]*y]‹≈s∂rıisÚ}£ıs]´≠:
vΔ‹]nt‡ tv≈\ ivÚ}ismÚ}t≈çEv] s]$v‡* || 22 ||
OE®≠id}ty≈ v]s]vÁ y‡ c] s≈Dy≈:
iv]ùv‡%iùvÚ}nË m]OEt]çoSm]p≈çı |
g]nD]$v]*y]‹≈s∂rıisÚ}£ıs]´≠:
vΔ‹]nt‡ tv≈\ ivÚ}ismÚ}t≈çEv] s]$v‡* || 22 ||
The RUDRAS, ADITYAS, VASUS, SADHYAS, VISWE-DEVAS, the two ASWINS,
MARUTS,
USHMAPAS and hosts of GANDHARVAS, YAKSHAS, ASURAS ans SIDDHAS -- they
are all
looking at you, all quite astonished.
–p]\ m]hıñ‡ b]huv]kà]n‡à]\
m]h≠b≈ho b]hub≈hUOEp≈dımÚ/ |
b]hUdırı\ b]hudı\Sqö≠è˝r≠l]\
d&SÔ≠ lÁè≠: pó˝vy]iTÚ}t≈st]T≈hımÚ/ || 23 ||
–p]\ m]hıñ‡ b]huv]kà]n‡à]\
m]h≠b≈ho b]hub≈hUOEp≈dımÚ/ |
b]hUdırı\ b]hudı\Sqö≠è˝r≠l]\
d&SÔ≠ lÁè≠: pó˝vy]iTÚ}t≈st]T≈hımÚ/ || 23 ||
Having seen Your immeasurable Form, with many mouths and eyes, O
Mighty-armed, with many
arms, thighs, and feet, with many stomachs and fearsome with many
tusks, the worlds are terrified
and so too am I.
n]B]“p≥x]\ dIpt]m]n‡è˝v]$N]*\
vy≈ñ≈n]n]\ dIpt]ivÚ}x≈l]n‡à]mÚ/ |
d&SÔ≠ ih} tv≈\ pó˝vy]iTÚ}t≈nt]r≠tm≈
D≥itÚ}\ n] ivÚ}nd≠imÚ} x]m]\ c] ivÚ}SNÁ || 24 ||
n]B]“p≥x]\ dIpt]m]n‡è˝v]$N]*\
vy≈ñ≈n]n]\ dIpt]ivÚ}x≈l]n‡à]mÚ/ |
d&SÔ≠ ih} tv≈\ pó˝vy]iTÚ}t≈nt]r≠tm≈
D≥itÚ}\ n] ivÚ}nd≠imÚ} x]m]\ c] ivÚ}SNÁ || 24 ||
On seeing You, with Your Form touching the sky, flaming in many
colors, with mouths wide open,
with large fiery eyes, I am terrified at heart, and I find neither
courage, nor peace, O Vishnu!
dı\Sqö≠è˝r≠l≈inÚ} c] t‡ m∂K≈inÚ}
d&SÔEv] è≠l≈n]l]s]iÃÚ}B≈inÚ} |
id}xÁ n] j≈n‡ n] l]B‡ c] x]$m]*
pó˝sΔdı dev‡x] j]g]iÃÚ}v≈s] || 25 ||
dı\Sqö≠è˝r≠l≈inÚ} c] t‡ m∂K≈inÚ}
d&SÔEv] è≠l≈n]l]s]iÃÚ}B≈inÚ} |
id}xÁ n] j≈n‡ n] l]B‡ c] x]$m]*
pó˝sΔdı dev‡x] j]g]iÃÚ}v≈s] || 25 ||
Having seen your mouths fearsome with tusks (blazing) like PRALAYA
fires, I know not the four
quarters, nor do I find peace; be gracious, O Lord of the DEVAS, O
Abode of the Universe.
amΔ c] tv≈\ D≥t]r≠Sqöısy] p∂à≈:
s]$v‡* s]hEv≈v]inÚ}p≈l]s]´á: |
BΔSmÁ ®oN˘ sΩt]p∂à]st]T≈sË
s]h≠sm]dIyUrıipÚ} yÁD]m∂KyU: || 26 ||
amΔ c] tv≈\ D≥t]r≠Sqöısy] p∂à≈:
s]$v‡* s]hEv≈v]inÚ}p≈l]s]´á: |
BΔSmÁ ®oN˘ sΩt]p∂à]st]T≈sË
s]h≠sm]dIyTrıipÚ} yÁD]m∂KyT: || 26 ||
All the sons of Dhritharashtra with hosts of kings of the earth,
Bhishma, Drona and the son of the
charioteer, Karna, with the warrior chieftains of ours.
v]kà]iNÚ} t‡ tv]rım≈N≈ ivÚ}x]intÚ}
dı\Sqö≠è˝r≠l≈inÚ} B]y≈n]è≠inÚ} |
èÜicÚ}i©}l]g¶≈ dıx]n≈nt]reS∂
s]\d&xy]nt‡ cΩ$iNÚ}*tUOEñ]m≈Øá: || 27 ||
v]kà]iNÚ} t‡ tv]rım≈N≈ ivÚ}x]intÚ}
dı\Sqö≠è˝r≠l≈inÚ} B]y≈n]è≠inÚ} |
èÜicÚ}i©}l]g¶≈ dıx]n≈nt]reS∂
s]\d&xy]nt‡ cΩ$iNÚ}*tTOEñ]m≈Øá: || 27 ||
Into Your mouths, with terrible teeth, and fearful to behold, they
precipitately enter. Some are
found sitcking in the gaps between the teeth with their heads crushed
into pulp.
y]T≈ n]dIn≈\ b]hıvÁ%mb∂v‡g≈:
s]m∂®ım‡v≈iBÚ}m∂K≈ ®ıv]intÚ} |
t]T≈ t]v≈mΔ n]rılÁè˝vΔr≠:
iv]x]intÚ} v]kà≈Ny]iBÚ}ivÚ}jv]l]intÚ} || 28 ||
y]T≈ n]dIn≈\ b]hıvÁ%mb∂v‡g≈:
s]m∂®ım‡v≈iBÚ}m∂K≈ ®ıv]intÚ} |
t]T≈ t]v≈mΔ n]rılÁè˝vΔr≠:
iv]x]intÚ} v]kà≈Ny]iBÚ}ivÚ}jv]l]intÚ} || 28 ||
Verily, as many torrents of rivers flow towards the ocean, so these
heroes in the world of men
enter Your flaming mouths.
y]T≈ pó˝dIpt]\ jv]l]n]\ p]t]Ø≠:
ivÚ}x]intÚ} n≈x≈y] s]m≥£ıv‡g≈: |
t]TUv] n≈x≈y] ivÚ}x]intÚ} lÁè≠:
t]v≈ipÚ} v]kà≈iNÚ} s]m≥£ıv‡g≈: || 29 ||
y]T≈ pó˝dIpt]\ jv]l]n]\ p]t]Ø≠:
ivÚ}x]intÚ} n≈x≈y] s]m≥£ıv‡g≈: |
t]TTv] n≈x≈y] ivÚ}x]intÚ} lÁè≠:
t]v≈ipÚ} v]kà≈iNÚ} s]m≥£ıv‡g≈: || 29 ||
As moths rush hurriedly into a blazing fire for their own destruction,
so also these creatures
hastily rush into Your mouths for destruction.
l‡ilÚ}¡ıs‡ gó˝s]m≈n˘ s]m]nt≈tÚ/
lÁè≠ns]m]gó≠nv]dınU$jv]*l]i§}: |
t‡jÁiBÚ}r≠pΩ$y]* j]g]ts]m]gó˝‚
B≈s]st]vÁgó≠: pó˝t]p]intÚ} ivÚ}SNÁ || 30 ||
l‡ilÚ}¡ıs‡ gó˝s]m≈n˘ s]m]nt≈tÚ/
lÁè≠ns]m]gó≠nv]dınT$jv]l]i§}: |
t‡jÁiBÚ}r≠pΩ$y]* j]g]ts]m]gó˝‚
B≈s]st]vÁgó≠: pó˝t]p]intÚ} ivÚ}SNÁ || 30 ||
Devouring all worlds on every side with Your flaming mouths, You are
locking (in enjoyment).
Your fierce rays, filling the whole world with radiance, are burning,
O Vishnu.
òKy≈ih} m‡ èo B]v≈n∂gó˝–p˘
n]mÁ%st∂ t‡ dev]v]rı pó˝sΔdı |
ivÚ}Ì≠t∂imÚ}cC≠imÚ} B]v]nt]m≈ßı\
n] ih} pó˝j≈n≈imÚ} t]v] pó˝v≥iñÚ}mÚ/ || 31 ||
òKy≈ih} m‡ èo B]v≈n∂gó˝–p˘
n]mÁ%st∂ t‡ dev]v]rı pó˝sΔdı |
ivÚ}Ì≠t∂imÚ}cC≠imÚ} B]v]nt]m≈ßı\
n] ih} pó˝j≈n≈imÚ} t]v] pó˝v≥iñÚ}mÚ/ || 31 ||
Tell me, who You are, so fierce in form? Salutations to You, O God
Supreme; have mercy. I desire
to know You, the Original Being, I know not indeed Your purpose.
¤I B]g]v≈n∂v≈c]
¤I B]g]v≈n∂v≈ca
è≠lÁ%ismÚ} lÁè˝‹]y]èÎtpó˝v≥£î
lÁè≠ns]m≈hı$t∂*imÚ}hı pó˝v≥ñ˘ |
`t‡%ipÚ} tv≈\ n] B]ivÚ}Sy]intÚ} s]$v‡*
y‡%v]isTÚ}t≈: pó˝ty]nΔèÜS∂ yÁD≈: || 32 ||
è≠lÁ%ismÚ} lÁè˝‹]y]èÎtpó˝v≥£î
lÁè≠nÚs]m≈hı$t∂*imÚ}hı pó˝v≥ñ˘ |
`t‡%ipÚ} tv≈\ n] B]ivÚ}Sy]intÚ} s]$v‡*
y‡%v]isTÚ}t≈: pó˝ty]nΔèÜS∂ yÁD≈: || 32 ||
I am the mighty world-destroying Time, now engaged in destroying the
worlds. Even without you,
none of the warriors arrayed in hostile armies shall live.
t]sm≈ñv]m∂iñÚ}SQı y]xÁ l]B]sv]
ijÚ}tv≈ x]àΩnÚ/ B∂M/‹v] r≠jy]\ s]m≥£ımÚ/ |
m]yUvUt‡ inÚ}hıt≈: pΩ$v]*m‡v]
inÚ}imÚ}ñ]m≈à]\ B]v] s]vy]s≈icÚ}nÚ/ || 33 ||
t]sm≈ñv]m∂iñÚ}SQı y]xÁ l]B]sv]
ijÚ}tv≈ x]àΩnÚ/ B∂M/‹v] r≠jy]\ s]m≥£ımÚ/ |
m]yTvTt‡ inÚ}hıt≈: pΩ$v]*m‡v]
inÚ}imÚ}ñ]m≈à]\ B]v] s]vy]s≈icÚ}nÚ/ || 33 ||
Therefore, stand up, and obtain fame. Conquer the enemies and enjoy
the flourishing kingdom.
Verily by Myself they have already been slain; be you a mere
instrument, O left-handed archer.
®oN]\ c] BΔSm]\ c] j]y]®ıT]\ c]
è˝$N]*\ t]T≈ny≈n]ipÚ} yÁD]vΔr≠nÚ/ |
m]y≈ hıt≈\stv]\ j]ih} m≈ vy]iTÚ}SQ≠:
y∂Dy]sv] j‡t≈isÚ} rıN‡ s]p]tn≈nÚ/ || 34 ||
®oN]\ c] BΔSm]\ c] j]y]®ıT]\ c]
è˝$N]*\ t]T≈ny≈n]ipÚ} yÁD]vΔr≠nÚ/ |
m]y≈ hıt≈\stv]\ j]ih} m≈ vy]iTÚ}SQ≠:
y∂Dy]sv] j‡t≈isÚ} rıN‡ s]p]tn≈nÚ/ || 34 ||
Drona, Bhishma, Jayadratha, Karna, and other brave warriors -- those
have already been slain
by Me; you do kill; be not distressed with fear; fight and you shall
conquer enemies in battle.
s]ãıy] [v≈c]
s]ãıy] [v≈c]
At]cCöutv≈ v]c]n]\ èÜx]v]sy]
èÎt≈ãıilÚ}$v‡*p]m≈n˘ iè}rIqI |
n]m]sèÎtv≈ BΩy] Av≈hı èÎSN]\
s]g]d/g]dı\ BΔt]BΔt˘ pó˝N]my] || 35 ||
At]cCöutv≈ v]c]n]\ èÜx]v]sy]
èÎt≈ãıilÚ}$v‡*p]m≈n˘ iè}rIqI |
n]m]sèÎtv≈ BΩy] Av≈hı èÎSN]\
s]g]d/g]dı\ BΔt]BΔt˘ pó˝N]my] || 35 ||
Having heard that speech of Kesava, the crowned-one (Arjuna), wih
joined palms, trembling and
prostrating himself, again addressed Krishna, in a choked voice,
bowing down, overwhelmed with
fear.
a$j∂*n] [v≈c]
a$j∂*n] [v≈c]
sT≈n‡ ºSΔèÜx] t]v] pó˝èI$ty≈*
j]g]tpó˝ºSy]ty]n∂rıjy]t‡ c] |
rı‹≈\isÚ} BΔt≈inÚ} id}xÁ ®ıv]intÚ}
s]$v‡* n]m]sy]intÚ} c] isÚ}£ıs]´≠: || 36 ||
sT≈n‡ ºSΔèÜx] t]v] pó˝èI$ty≈*
j]g]tpó˝ºSy]ty]n∂rıjy]t‡ c] |
rı‹≈\isÚ} BΔt≈inÚ} id}xÁ ®ıv]intÚ}
s]$v‡* n]m]sy]intÚ} c] isÚ}£ıs]´≠: || 36 ||
It is but meet, O Hrishkesa, that the world delights and rejoices in
Thy praise; RAKSHASAS fly in
fear to all quarters, and all hosts of SIDDHAS bow to thee.
è˝sm≈cc] t‡ n] n]m‡rınm]h≠tm]nÚ/
g]rIy]s‡ bó˝¿ıNÁ%py≈id}è˝$à‡* |
an]nt] dev‡x] j]g]iÃÚ}v≈s]
tv]m]‹]rı\ s]dıs]ñ]tp]rı\ y]tÚ/ || 37 ||
è˝sm≈cc] t‡ n] n]m‡rınm]h≠tm]nÚ/
g]rIy]s‡ bó˝¿ıNÁ%py≈id}è˝$à‡* |
an]nt] dev‡x] j]g]iÃÚ}v≈s]
tv]m]‹]rı\ s]dıs]ñ]tp]rı\ y]tÚ/ || 37 ||
And why should they not, O Great-souled One, bow to Thee, greater
(than all else), the Primal
Cause even of Brahma, O Infinite Being, O Lord of Lords, O Abode of
the Universe, You are the
Imperishable, that which is beyond both Manifest and the Unmanifest.
tv]m≈id}dev˘ p∂OES˘ p∂r≠N˘
tv]m]sy] ivÚ}ùv]sy] p]rı\ inÚ}D≈n]mÚ/ |
v‡ñ≈isÚ} v‡ßı\ c] p]rı\ c] D≈m]
tv]y≈ t]t]\ ivÚ}ùv]m]n]nt]–p] || 38 ||
tv]m≈id}dev˘ p∂OES˘ p∂r≠N˘
tv]m]sy] ivÚ}ùv]sy] p]rı\ inÚ}D≈n]mÚ/ |
v‡ñ≈isÚ} v‡ßı\ c] p]rı\ c] D≈m]
tv]y≈ t]t]\ ivÚ}ùv]m]n]nt]–p] || 38 ||
You are the Primal God, the Ancient PURUSHA; You are the Supreme
Refuge of this universe.
You are the knower, the knowable, and the Abode-Supreme. By Thee is
the universe pervaded, O
Being of Infinite forms.
v≈y∂$y]*mÁ%ig¶Ú}$v]*OEN˘ x]x≈¨î
pó˝j≈p]itÚ}stv]\ pó˝ipÚ}t≈m]hıçı |
n]mÁ n]m]st‡%st∂ s]hısó˝èÎtv˘
p∂n]çı BΩyÁ%ipÚ} n]mÁ n]m]st‡ || 39 ||
v≈y∂$y]*mÁ%ig¶Ú}$v]*OEN˘ x]x≈¨î
pó˝j≈p]itÚ}stv]\ pó˝ipÚ}t≈m]hıçı |
n]mÁ n]m]st‡%st∂ s]hısó˝èÎtv˘
p∂n]çı BΩyÁ%ipÚ} n]mÁ n]m]st‡ || 39 ||
Youa re VAYU, YAMA, AGNI, VARUNA, the Moon, PRAJAPATI, and the great-
grandfather of all.
Salutations unto You a thousand times, and again salutations to You!
n]m˘ p∂rıst≈dıT] p≥SQıt]st‡
n]mÁ%st∂ t‡ s]$v]*t] Av] s]$v]* |
an]nt]vΔ$y≈*imÚ}t]ivÚ}fl˝m]stv]\
s]$v]*\ s]m≈pnÁiSÚ} t]tÁ%isÚ} s]$v]*: || 40 ||
n]m˘ p∂rıst≈dıT] p≥SQıt]st‡
n]mÁ%st∂ t‡ s]$v]*t] Av] s]$v]* |
an]nt]vΔ$y≈*imÚ}t]ivÚ}fl˝m]stv]\
s]$v]*\ s]m≈pnÁiSÚ} t]tÁ%isÚ} s]$v]*: || 40 ||
Salutations to You, before and behind! Salutations to You on every
side! O All! You, infinite in
Power, and Infinite in Prowess, pervade all; wherefore You are the
All.
s]K‡itÚ} m]tv≈ pó˝s]B]\ y]duïı\
he èÎSN] he y≈dıv] he s]K‡itÚ} |
aj≈n]t≈ m]ih}m≈n]\ t]v‡dı\
m]y≈ pó˝m≈d≠tpó˝N]y‡n] v≈ipÚ} || 41 ||
s]K‡itÚ} m]tv≈ pó˝s]B]\ y]duïı\
he èÎSN] he y≈dıv] he s]K‡itÚ} |
aj≈n]t≈ m]ih}m≈n]\ t]v‡dı\
m]y≈ pó˝m≈d≠tpó˝N]y‡n] v≈ipÚ} || 41 ||
Whatever I have rashly said from carelessness or love, addressing You
as “O Krishna, O Yadava,
O Friend,” and regarding You merely as a friend, unkowing of this Your
greatness.
y]cc≈v]h≠s≈$T]*m]s]tèÎtÁ%isÚ}
ivÚ}h≠rıx]yy≈s]n]BÁj]n‡S∂ |
Aèo%T]v≈py]cy∂t] t]ts]m]‹]\
t]t‹≈m]y‡ tv≈m]hım]pó˝m‡y]mÚ/ || 42 ||
y]cc≈v]h≠s≈$T]*m]s]tèÎtÁ%isÚ}
ivÚ}h≠rıx]yy≈s]n]BÁj]n‡S∂ |
Aèo%T]v≈py]cy∂t] t]ts]m]‹]\
t]t‹≈m]y‡ tv≈m]hım]pó˝m‡y]mÚ/ || 42 ||
In whatever way I may have insulted You for the sake of fun, while at
play, reposing or sitting, or
at meals, when alone (with You), O Achyuta, or in company -- that, O
Immeasurable One, I
implore You to forgive.
ipÚ}t≈isÚ} lÁè˝sy] c]r≠c]rısy]
tv]m]sy] pΩjy]çı g∂OE$g]*rIy≈nÚ/ |
n] tv]ts]mÁ%sty]By]iDÚ}èî è˜tÁ%ny˘
lÁè˝à]y‡%py]pó˝itÚ}m]pó˝B≈v] || 43 ||
ipÚ}t≈isÚ} lÁè˝sy] c]r≠c]rısy]
tv]m]sy] pΩjy]çı g∂OE$g]*rIy≈nÚ/ |
n] tv]ts]mÁ%sty]By]iDÚ}èî è˜tÁ%ny˘
lÁè˝à]y‡%py]pó˝itÚ}m]pó˝B≈v] || 43 ||
You are the Father of this world, moving and unmoving. You are to be
adored by yhis world. You
are the greatest GURU, (for) there exists none who is equal to You;
how can there be then
another, superior to You in the three worlds, O Being of unequalled
power?
t]sm≈tpó˝N]my] pó˝iNÚ}D≈y] è≠y]\
pó˝s≈dıy‡ tv≈m]hımΔx]mΔzY]mÚ/ |
ipÚ}t‡v] p∂à]sy] s]K‡v] s]Ky∂:
ipó}y˘ ipó}y≈y≈$hı*isÚ} dev] sÁZumÚ/ || 44 ||
t]sm≈tpó˝N]my] pó˝iNÚ}D≈y] è≠y]\
pó˝s≈dıy‡ tv≈m]hımΔx]mΔzY]mÚ/ |
ipÚ}t‡v] p∂à]sy] s]K‡v] s]Ky∂:
ipó}y˘ ipó}y≈y≈$hı*isÚ} dev] sÁZumÚ/ || 44 ||
Therefore, bowing down, prostating my body, I crave your forgiveness,
adorable Lord. As a
father-forgiveth his son, a friend his friend, a lover his beloved,
even so should You forgive me, O
DEVA.
ad&SqıpΩ$v]*\ ºiSÚ}tÁ%ismÚ} d&SÔ≠
B]y‡n] c] pó˝vy]iTÚ}t]\ m]nÁ m‡ |
t]dev] m‡ dı$x]*y] dev] –p]\
pó˝sΔdı dev‡x] j]g]iÃÚ}v≈s] || 45 ||
ad&SqıpΩ$v]*\ ºiSÚ}tÁ%ismÚ} d&SÔ≠
B]y‡n] c] pó˝vy]iTÚ}t]\ m]nÁ m‡ |
t]dev] m‡ dı$x]*y] dev] –p]\
pó˝sΔdı dev‡x] j]g]iÃÚ}v≈s] || 45 ||
I am delighted, having seen what was never seen before; and (yet) my
mind is distressed with fear.
Show me your previous form only, O God’ have mercy, O God of gods, O
Abode of the Universe.
iè}rIiq}n]\ g]id}n]\ c]fl˝hıst]\
wcC≠imÚ} tv≈\ ®ıSqum]hı\ t]TUv] |
t‡nUv] –p‡N] c]t∂$B∂*j‡n]
s]hısó˝b≈ho B]v] ivÚ}ùv]mΩ$t‡* || 46 ||
iè}rIiq}n]\ g]id}n]\ c]fl˝hıst]\
wcC≠imÚ} tv≈\ ®ıSqum]hı\ t]TTv] |
t‡nTv] –p‡N] c]t∂$B∂*j‡n]
s]hısó˝b≈ho B]v] ivÚ}ùv]mΩ$t‡* || 46 ||
I desire to see You as before, crowned, bearing a mace, with a discus
in hand, in Your Former
Form only, having four arms, O Thousand-armed, O Univeral Form.
¤I B]g]v≈n∂v≈c]
¤I B]g]v≈n∂v≈ca
m]y≈ pó˝s]Çn] t]v≈$j∂*n‡dı\
–p]\ p]rı\ dı$ixÚ}*t]m≈tm]yÁg≈tÚ/ |
t‡jÁm]y]\ ivÚ}ùv]m]n]nt]m≈ßı\
y]nm‡ tv]dıny‡n] n] d&SqıpΩ$v]*mÚ/ || 47 ||
m]y≈ pó˝s]Çn] t]v≈$j∂*n‡dı\
–p]\ p]rı\ dı$ixÚ}*t]m≈tm]yÁg≈tÚ/ |
t‡jÁm]y]\ ivÚ}ùv]m]n]nt]m≈ßı\
y]nm‡ tv]dıny‡n] n] d&SqıpΩ$v]*mÚ/ || 47 ||
Graciously by Me, O Arjuna, this Supreme-Form has been shown to you by
My own YOGA-power
-- Full of splendour, Primeval, Infinte, the Universal-Form of Mine
has never been seen by any
other than yourself.
n] v‡dıy]Ì≠Dy]y]nU$n]* d≠nU:
n] c] ifl}y≈iBÚ}$n]* t]pÁiBÚ}OEgóá: |
Av]\–p˘ x]ky] ahı\ n≥lÁèÜ
®ıSqu\ tv]dıny‡n] è˜OEpó˝vΔrı || 48 ||
n] v‡dıy]Ì≠Dy]y]nT$n] d≠nT:
n] c] ifl}y≈iBÚ}$n]* t]pÁiBÚ}OEgóá: |
Av]\–p˘ x]ky] ahı\ n≥lÁèÜ
®ıSqu\ tv]dıny‡n] è˜OEpó˝vΔrı || 48 ||
Neither by the study of the VEDAS and sacrifices, nor by rituals, nor
by severe austerities, can I
be seen in this form in the world of men by any other than yourself, O
great hero among the
Kurus.
m≈ t‡ vy]T≈ m≈ c] ivÚ}mΩZıB≈v˘
d&SÔ≠ –p]\ GÁrımΔd&M/m]m‡dımÚ/ |
vy]p‡t]BΔ: póIt]m]n≈: p∂n]stv]\
t]dev] m‡ –p]imÚ}dı\ pó˝p]xy] || 49 ||
m≈ t‡ vy]T≈ m≈ c] ivÚ}mΩZıB≈v˘
d&SÔ≠ –p]\ GÁrımΔd&M/m]m‡dımÚ/ |
vy]p‡t]BΔ: póIt]m]n≈: p∂n]stv]\
t]dev] m‡ –p]imÚ}dı\ pó˝p]xy] || 49 ||
Be not afraid, nor bewildered on seeing such a terrible-Form of Mine
as this; with your fear
dispelled and with gladdened heart, now behold again this Form of
Mine.
s]ãıy] [v≈c]
s]ãıy] [v≈c]
wty]$j∂*n]\ v≈s∂dev]st]TÁktv≈
sv]è˝‚ –p]\ dı$x]*y≈m≈s] BΩy˘ |
òùv≈s]y≈m≈s] c] BΔt]m‡n]\
BΩtv≈ p∂n˘ sËmy]v]p∂$m]*h≠tm≈ || 50 ||
wty]$j∂*n]\ v≈s∂dev]st]TÁktv≈
sv]è˝‚ –p]\ dı$x]*y≈m≈s] BΩy˘ |
òùv≈s]y≈m≈s] c] BΔt]m‡n]\
BΩtv≈ p∂n˘ sËmy]v]p∂$m]*h≠tm≈ || 50 ||
Having thus spoken to Arjuna, Vasudeva again showed His own Form, and,
the Great-souled
One, assuming His gentle Form, consoled him who was so terrified.
a$j∂*n] [v≈c]
a$j∂*n] [v≈c]
d&SÔedı\ m≈n∂S]\ –p]\ t]v] sËmy]\ j]n≈$dı*n] |
wd≠nΔm]ismÚ} s]\v≥ñ˘ s]c‡t≈: pó˝èÎitÚ}\ g]t˘ || 51 ||
d&SÔedı\ m≈n∂S]\ –p]\ t]v] sËmy]\ j]n≈$dı*n] |
wd≠nΔm]ismÚ} s]\v≥ñ˘ s]c‡t≈: pó˝èÎitÚ}\ g]t˘ || 51 ||
Having seen this, Thy gentle human-Form, O Janardana, I am now
composed and restored to my
own nature.
¤I B]g]v≈n∂v≈c]
¤I B]g]v≈n∂v≈ca
s∂du$dı*$x]*imÚ}dı\ –p]\ d&Sqıv≈n]isÚ} y]nm]m] |
dev≈ apy]sy] –p]sy] inÚ}ty]\ dı$x]*n]è≠M/i‹Ú}N˘ || 52 ||
s∂du$dı*$x]*imÚ}dı\ –p]\ d&Sqıv≈n]isÚ} y]nm]m] |
dev≈ apy]sy] –p]sy] inÚ}ty]\ dı$x]*n]è≠NÚ/i‹Ú}N˘ || 52 ||
Very hard, indeed, it is to see this Form of Mine which you have seen.
Even the gods are ever
longing to behold this Form.
n≈hı\ v‡dE$n]* t]p]s≈ n] d≠n‡n] n] c‡jy]y≈ |
x]ky] Av]\ivÚ}DÁ ®ıSqu\ d&Sqıv≈n]isÚ} m≈\ y]T≈ || 53 ||
n≈hı\ v‡dE$n]* t]p]s≈ n] d≠n‡n] n] c‡jy]y≈ |
x]ky] Av]\ivÚ}DÁ ®ıSqu\ d&Sqıv≈n]isÚ} m≈\ y]T≈ || 53 ||
Neither by the VEDAS, nor by austerity, nor by gift, nor by sacrifices
can I be seen in this Form as
you have seen Me (in your present mental condition)
B]kty≈ tv]n]ny]y≈ x]ky]: ahım‡v]\ivÚ}DÁ%$j∂*n] |
Ì≠t∂\ ®ıSqu\ c] t]ñv‡n] pó˝v‡Squ\ c] p]rı\t]p] || 54 ||
B]kty≈ tv]n]ny]y≈ x]ky]: ahım‡v]\ivÚ}DÁ%$j∂*n] |
Ì≠t∂\ ®ıSqu\ c] t]ñv‡n] pó˝v‡Squ\ c] p]rı\t]p] || 54 ||
But, by single-minded devotion, can I, of this Form, be ‘known’ and
‘seen’ in reality, and also
‘entered’ into, O Parantapa (O scorcher of your foes)!
m]tè˝$m]*èÎnm]tp]rım˘ m]§ıïî s]Ø˝v]$ijÚ}*t˘ |
inÚ}$vU*rî s]$v]*BΩt‡S∂ y˘ s] m≈m‡itÚ} p≈Nzıv] || 55 ||
m]tè˝$m]*èÎnm]tp]rım˘ m]§ıïî s]Ø˝v]$ijÚ}*t˘ |
inÚ}$vT*rî s]$v]*BΩt‡S∂ y˘ s] m≈m‡itÚ} p≈Nzıv] || 55 ||
Vhe who does actions for Me, who looks upon Me as the Supreme, who is
devoted to Me, who is
free from attachment, who bears enmity towards none, he comes to Me, O
Pandava.
H t]ts]id}itÚ} ¤Im]§ıg]v]°It≈s∂ [p]inÚ}S]ts∂ bó˝¿ıivÚ}ß≠y≈\ yÁg]x≈sà‡
¤IèÎSN≈$j∂*n]s]\v≈de ivÚ}ùv]–p]dı$x]*n]y]ogÁ n≈m] Aè≠dıxÁ%Dy≈y˘ || 11
H t]ts]id}itÚ} ¤Im]§ıg]v]d/gΔt≈s∂ [p]inÚ}S]ts∂ bó˝¿ıivÚ}ß≠y≈\ yÁg]
x≈sà‡
¤IèÎSN≈$j∂*n]s]\v≈de ivÚ}ùv]–p]dı$x]*n]yÁgÁ n≈m] Aè≠dıxÁ%Dy≈y˘ || 11 ||
1-800-728-5659

hdbanannah

Aug 20, 2009, 10:53:28 PM8/20/09
Musatov, you're a sociopath. Seek help.

NoEinstein

Aug 22, 2009, 5:53:13 AM8/22/09

The correct equation for SR is: E = mc^2 / (1 - v^2/c^2)^1/2 —
NoEinstein —

M.M.M.

Aug 22, 2009, 6:39:25 AM8/22/09

P P P PP P P PM M M M9 9 9 98 8 8 8_ _ _ _E E E E_ _ _ _R R R RI I I IE E E EM M M MA A A AN N N NN N N N_ _ _ _G G G GA A A AM M M MM M M MA A A A
( ( ( (1 1 1 1) ) ) ) L L L LC C C CS S S SE E E E
( ( ( (J J J Ja a a an n n n 1 1 1 19 9 9 99 9 9 99 9 9 9) ) ) )
P P P PP P P PM M M M9 9 9 98 8 8 8_ _ _ _E E E E_ _ _ _R R R RI I I IE E E EM M M MA A A AN N N NN N N N_ _ _ _G G G GA A A AM M M MM M M MA A A A
( ( ( (1 1 1 1) ) ) )

N N N NA A A AM M M ME E E E

p p p pp p p pm m m m9 9 9 98 8 8 8_ _ _ _e e e e_ _ _ _r r r ri i i ie e e em m m ma a a an n n nn n n n_ _ _ _g g g ga a a am m m mm m m ma a a a, , , ,
d d d d_ _ _ _p p p pp p p pm m m m9 9 9 98 8 8 8_ _ _ _e e e e_ _ _ _r r r ri i i ie e e em m m ma a a an n n nn n n n_ _ _ _g g g ga a a am m m mm m m ma a a a- - - -
An
approximate Riemann solver for use in constructing
hydrodynamic fluxes in Eulerian coordinates based upon given
"left" and "right" fluid states. A gamma law EOS is
assumed.

F F F FO O O OR R R RT T T TR R R RA A A AN N N N
S S S SP P P PE E E EC C C CI I I IF F F FI I I IC C C CA A A AT T T TI I I IO O O ON N N N

s s s su u u ub b b br r r ro o o ou u u ut t t ti i i in n n ne e e e
p p p pp p p pm m m m9 9 9 98 8 8 8_ _ _ _e e e e_ _ _ _r r r ri i i ie e e em m m ma a a an n n nn n n n_ _ _ _g g g ga a a am m m mm m m ma a a a
( ( ( ( D D D DX X X X, , , ,
U U U UL L L LL L L LR R R RP P P P, , , ,
P P P PL L L LL L L LR R R RP P P P, , , ,
U U U UR R R RL L L LR R R RM M M M, , , ,
P P P PR R R RL L L LR R R RM M M M, , , ,
C C C CL L L LA A A AG G G GL L L L, , , ,
R R R RH H H HO O O OL L L L, , , , R R R RH H H HO O O O, , , ,
R R R RH H H HO O O OR R R R, , , ,
D D D DR R R RH H H HO O O O, , , ,
R R R RH H H HO O O O6 6 6 6, , , , P P P PL L L L, , , ,
P P P P, , , , P P P PR R R R, , , , D D D DP P P P, , , ,
P P P P6 6 6 6, , , ,
R R R RH H H HO O O OA A A AV V V VL L L L, , , ,
P P P PA A A AV V V VL L L L, , , ,
U U U UA A A AV V V VL L L L, , , ,
D D D DV V V VO O O OL L L LL L L L, , , ,
D D D DM M M MA A A AS S S SS S S SL L L L, , , ,
D D D DM M M MO O O OM M M ML L L L, , , ,
D D D DE E E ET T T TO O O OT T T TL L L L, , , ,
G G G GA A A AM M M MM M M MA A A A, , , ,
S S S SM M M ML L L LR R R RH H H HO O O O, , , ,
S S S SM M M MA A A AL L L LL L L LP P P P, , , ,
D D D DT T T T, , , , N N N NI I I IT T T TE E E ER R R R, , , ,
N N N N, , , , N N N NB B B BD D D DY Y Y Y) ) ) )

r r r re e e ea a a al l l l* * * *4 4 4 4 D D D DX X X X
( ( ( (1 1 1 1- - - -N N N NB B B BD D D DY Y Y Y: : : :N N N N+ + +
+N N N NB B B BD D D DY Y Y Y) ) ) )
r r r re e e ea a a al l l l* * * *4 4 4 4
U U U UL L L LL L L LR R R RP P P P( ( ( (1 1 1 1- - - -
N N N NB B B BD D D DY Y Y Y: : : :N N N N+ + +
+N N N NB B B BD D D DY Y Y Y) ) ) )
r r r re e e ea a a al l l l* * * *4 4 4 4
P P P PL L L LL L L LR R R RP P P P( ( ( (1 1 1 1- - - -
N N N NB B B BD D D DY Y Y Y: : : :N N N N+ + +
+N N N NB B B BD D D DY Y Y Y) ) ) )
r r r re e e ea a a al l l l* * * *4 4 4 4
U U U UR R R RL L L LR R R RM M M M( ( ( (1 1 1 1- - - -
N N N NB B B BD D D DY Y Y Y: : : :N N N N+ + +
+N N N NB B B BD D D DY Y Y Y) ) ) )
r r r re e e ea a a al l l l* * * *4 4 4 4
P P P PR R R RL L L LR R R RM M M M( ( ( (1 1 1 1- - - -
N N N NB B B BD D D DY Y Y Y: : : :N N N N+ + +
+N N N NB B B BD D D DY Y Y Y) ) ) )
r r r re e e ea a a al l l l* * * *4 4 4 4
C C C CL L L LA A A AG G G GL L L L( ( ( (1 1 1 1- - - -
N N N NB B B BD D D DY Y Y Y: : : :N N N N+ + +
+N N N NB B B BD D D DY Y Y Y) ) ) )
r r r re e e ea a a al l l l* * * *4 4 4 4
R R R RH H H HO O O OL L L L( ( ( (1 1 1 1- - - -
N N N NB B B BD D D DY Y Y Y: : : :N N N N+ + +
+N N N NB B B BD D D DY Y Y Y) ) ) )
r r r re e e ea a a al l l l* * * *4 4 4 4
R R R RH H H HO O O O( ( ( (1 1 1 1- - - -
N N N NB B B BD D D DY Y Y Y: : : :N N N N+ + +
+N N N NB B B BD D D DY Y Y Y) ) ) )
r r r re e e ea a a al l l l* * * *4 4 4 4
R R R RH H H HO O O OR R R R( ( ( (1 1 1 1- - - -
N N N NB B B BD D D DY Y Y Y: : : :N N N N+ + +
+N N N NB B B BD D D DY Y Y Y) ) ) )
r r r re e e ea a a al l l l* * * *4 4 4 4
D D D DR R R RH H H HO O O O( ( ( (1 1 1 1- - - -
N N N NB B B BD D D DY Y Y Y: : : :N N N N+ + +
+N N N NB B B BD D D DY Y Y Y) ) ) )
r r r re e e ea a a al l l l* * * *4 4 4 4
R R R RH H H HO O O O6 6 6 6( ( ( (1 1 1 1- - - -
N N N NB B B BD D D DY Y Y Y: : : :N N N N+ + +
+N N N NB B B BD D D DY Y Y Y) ) ) )
r r r re e e ea a a al l l l* * * *4 4 4 4 P P P PL L L L
( ( ( (1 1 1 1- - - -N N N NB B B BD D D DY Y Y Y: : : :N N N N+ + +
+N N N NB B B BD D D DY Y Y Y) ) ) )
r r r re e e ea a a al l l l* * * *4 4 4 4 P P P P
( ( ( (1 1 1 1- - - -N N N NB B B BD D D DY Y Y Y: : : :N N N N+ + +
+N N N NB B B BD D D DY Y Y Y) ) ) )
r r r re e e ea a a al l l l* * * *4 4 4 4 P P P PR R R R
( ( ( (1 1 1 1- - - -N N N NB B B BD D D DY Y Y Y: : : :N N N N+ + +
+N N N NB B B BD D D DY Y Y Y) ) ) )
r r r re e e ea a a al l l l* * * *4 4 4 4 D D D DP P P P
( ( ( (1 1 1 1- - - -N N N NB B B BD D D DY Y Y Y: : : :N N N N+ + +
+N N N NB B B BD D D DY Y Y Y) ) ) )
r r r re e e ea a a al l l l* * * *4 4 4 4 P P P P6 6 6 6
( ( ( (1 1 1 1- - - -N N N NB B B BD D D DY Y Y Y: : : :N N N N+ + +
+N N N NB B B BD D D DY Y Y Y) ) ) )
r r r re e e ea a a al l l l* * * *4 4 4 4
R R R RH H H HO O O OA A A AV V V VL L L L( ( ( (1 1 1 1- - - -
N N N NB B B BD D D DY Y Y Y: : : :N N N N+ + +
+N N N NB B B BD D D DY Y Y Y) ) ) )
r r r re e e ea a a al l l l* * * *4 4 4 4
P P P PA A A AV V V VL L L L( ( ( (1 1 1 1- - - -
N N N NB B B BD D D DY Y Y Y: : : :N N N N+ + +
+N N N NB B B BD D D DY Y Y Y) ) ) )
r r r re e e ea a a al l l l* * * *4 4 4 4
U U U UA A A AV V V VL L L L( ( ( (1 1 1 1- - - -
N N N NB B B BD D D DY Y Y Y: : : :N N N N+ + +
+N N N NB B B BD D D DY Y Y Y) ) ) )
r r r re e e ea a a al l l l* * * *4 4 4 4
D D D DV V V VO O O OL L L LL L L L( ( ( (1 1 1 1- - - -
N N N NB B B BD D D DY Y Y Y: : : :N N N N+ + +
+N N N NB B B BD D D DY Y Y Y) ) ) )
r r r re e e ea a a al l l l* * * *4 4 4 4
D D D DM M M MA A A AS S S SS S S SL L L L( ( ( (1 1 1 1- - - -
N N N NB B B BD D D DY Y Y Y: : : :N N N N+ + +
+N N N NB B B BD D D DY Y Y Y) ) ) )
r r r re e e ea a a al l l l* * * *4 4 4 4
D D D DM M M MO O O OM M M ML L L L( ( ( (1 1 1 1- - - -
N N N NB B B BD D D DY Y Y Y: : : :N N N N+ + +
+N N N NB B B BD D D DY Y Y Y) ) ) )
r r r re e e ea a a al l l l* * * *4 4 4 4
D D D DE E E ET T T TO O O OT T T TL L L L( ( ( (1 1 1 1- - - -
N N N NB B B BD D D DY Y Y Y: : : :N N N N+ + +
+N N N NB B B BD D D DY Y Y Y) ) ) )
r r r re e e ea a a al l l l* * * *4 4 4 4
G G G GA A A AM M M MM M M MA A A A, , , ,
S S S SM M M ML L L LR R R RH H H HO O O O, , , ,
S S S SM M M MA A A AL L L LL L L LP P P P, , , , D D D DT T T T

i i i in n n nt t t te e e eg g g ge e e er r r r* * * *4 4 4 4
n n n ni i i it t t te e e er r r r( ( ( (1 1 1 1- - - -
N N N NB B B BD D D DY Y Y Y: : : :N N N N+ + +
+N N N NB B B BD D D DY Y Y Y) ) ) ), , , , N N N N, , , ,
N N N NB B B BD D D DY Y Y Y

Page 1 (printed 3/30/99)

[...]

r r r re e e ea a a al l l l* * * *8 8 8 8 D D D DX X X X
[...]
r r r re e e ea a a al l l l* * * *8 8 8 8 P P P PL L L L
( ( ( (1 1 1 1- - - -N N N NB B B BD D D DY Y Y Y: : : :N N N N+ + +
+N N N NB B B BD D D DY Y Y Y) ) ) )
r r r re e e ea a a al l l l* * * *8 8 8 8 P P P P
( ( ( (1 1 1 1- - - -N N N NB B B BD D D DY Y Y Y: : : :N N N N+ + +
+N N N NB B B BD D D DY Y Y Y) ) ) )
r r r re e e ea a a al l l l* * * *8 8 8 8 P P P PR R R R
( ( ( (1 1 1 1- - - -N N N NB B B BD D D DY Y Y Y: : : :N N N N+ + +
+N N N NB B B BD D D DY Y Y Y) ) ) )
r r r re e e ea a a al l l l* * * *8 8 8 8 D D D DP P P P
( ( ( (1 1 1 1- - - -N N N NB B B BD D D DY Y Y Y: : : :N N N N+ + +
+N N N NB B B BD D D DY Y Y Y) ) ) )
r r r re e e ea a a al l l l* * * *8 8 8 8 P P P P6 6 6 6
[...]

Page 2 (printed 3/30/99)

P P P PP P P PM M M M9 9 9 98 8 8 8_ _ _ _E E E E_ _ _ _R R R RI I I IE E E EM M M MA A A AN N N NN N N N_ _ _ _G G G GA A A AM M M MM M M MA A A A
( ( ( (1 1 1 1) ) ) ) L L L LC C C CS S S SE E E E
( ( ( (J J J Ja a a an n n n 1 1 1 19 9 9 99 9 9 99 9 9 9) ) ) )
P P P PP P P PM M M M9 9 9 98 8 8 8_ _ _ _E E E E_ _ _ _R R R RI I I IE E E EM M M MA A A AN N N NN N N N_ _ _ _G G G GA A A AM M M MM M M MA A A A
( ( ( (1 1 1 1) ) ) )

all of the above routines are functionally similar. They
differ only in the type declarations of their arguments.

A A A AR R R RG G G GU U U UM M M ME E E EN N N NT T T TS S S S
D D D DX X X X [input]
array containing the zone widths. Values on the
range [1-NBDY,N+NBDY] are required.

U U U UL L L LL L L LR R R RP P P P [input]
array containing the average of the velocity over
the +R domain of dependence for the lefthand zone
interfaces. Values on the range [2-NBDY,N+NBDY]
are required.

P P P PL L L LL L L LR R R RP P P P [input]
array containing the average of the pressure over
the +R domain of dependence for the lefthand zone
interfaces. Values on the range [2-NBDY,N+NBDY]
are required.

U U U UR R R RL L L LR R R RM M M M [input]
array containing the average of the velocity over
the -R domain of dependence for the lefthand zone
interfaces. Values on the range [2-NBDY,N+NBDY]
are required.

P P P PR R R RL L L LR R R RM M M M [input]
array containing the average of the pressure over
the -R domain of dependence for the lefthand zone
interfaces. Values on the range [2-NBDY,N+NBDY]
are required.

R R R RH H H HO O O OL L L L [input]
array of interpolated left interface point values
of density. Values on the range [1-NBDY, N+NBDY]
are required

R R R RH H H HO O O OR R R R [input]
array of interpolated right interface point values
of density. Values on the range [1-NBDY, N+NBDY]
are required

Page 3 (printed 3/30/99)

P P P PP P P PM M M M9 9 9 98 8 8 8_ _ _ _E E E E_ _ _ _R R R RI I I IE E E EM M M MA A A AN N N NN N N N_ _ _ _G G G GA A A AM M M MM M M MA A A A
( ( ( (1 1 1 1) ) ) ) L L L LC C C CS S S SE E E E
( ( ( (J J J Ja a a an n n n 1 1 1 19 9 9 99 9 9 99 9 9 9) ) ) )
P P P PP P P PM M M M9 9 9 98 8 8 8_ _ _ _E E E E_ _ _ _R R R RI I I IE E E EM M M MA A A AN N N NN N N N_ _ _ _G G G GA A A AM M M MM M M MA A A A
( ( ( (1 1 1 1) ) ) )

R R R RH H H HO O O O6 6 6 6 [input]
6*RHO(I) - 3*(RHOR(I)+RHOL(I)), a PPMLIB
interpolation Values on the range [1-NBDY, N+NBDY]
are required

D D D DR R R RH H H HO O O O [input]
The difference RHOR(I)-RHOL(I), a PPMLIB
interpolation coefficient Values on the range [1-
NBDY, N+NBDY] are required

P P P PL L L L [input]
array of interpolated left interface point values
of pressure. Values on the range [1-NBDY, N+NBDY]
are required

P P P PR R R R [input]
array of interpolated right interface point values
of pressure. Values on the range [1-NBDY, N+NBDY]
are required

P P P P6 6 6 6 [input]
6*P(I) - 3*(PR(I)+PL(I)), a PPMLIB interpolation
Values on the range [1-NBDY, N+NBDY] are required

D D D DP P P P [input]
The difference PR(I)-PL(I), a PPMLIB interpolation
coefficient Values on the range [1-NBDY, N+NBDY]
are required

R R R RH H H HO O O OA A A AV V V VL L L L [output]
array containing time-averaged values of density
at the lefthand zone interfaces found from the
Riemann solutions. timestep. Data on the range
[2-NBDY+N+NBDY] are computed.

P P P PA A A AV V V VL L L L [output]
array containing time-averaged values of pressure
at the lefthand zone interfaces found from the
Riemann solutions. timestep. Data on the range
[2-NBDY+N+NBDY] are computed.

Page 4 (printed 3/30/99)

P P P PP P P PM M M M9 9 9 98 8 8 8_ _ _ _E E E E_ _ _ _R R R RI I I IE E E EM M M MA A A AN N N NN N N N_ _ _ _G G G GA A A AM M M MM M M MA A A A
( ( ( (1 1 1 1) ) ) ) L L L LC C C CS S S SE E E E
( ( ( (J J J Ja a a an n n n 1 1 1 19 9 9 99 9 9 99 9 9 9) ) ) )
P P P PP P P PM M M M9 9 9 98 8 8 8_ _ _ _E E E E_ _ _ _R R R RI I I IE E E EM M M MA A A AN N N NN N N N_ _ _ _G G G GA A A AM M M MM M M MA A A A
( ( ( (1 1 1 1) ) ) )

U U U UA A A AV V V VL L L L [output]
array containing time-averaged values of velocity
at the lefthand zone interfaces found from the
Riemann solutions. timestep. Data on the range
[2-NBDY+N+NBDY] are computed.

D D D DV V V VO O O OL L L LL L L L [output]
array of volumes advected across the lefthand zone
interfaces. timestep. Data on the range [2-
NBDY+N+NBDY] are computed.

D D D DM M M MA A A AS S S SS S S SL L L L [output]
array of masses advected across the lefthand zone
interfaces. timestep. Data on the range [2-
NBDY+N+NBDY] are computed.

D D D DM M M MO O O OM M M ML L L L [output]
array of momenta advected across the lefthand zone
interfaces. timestep. Data on the range [2-
NBDY+N+NBDY] are computed.

D D D DD D D DE E E ET T T TO O O OT T T TL L L L [output]
array of total energies advected across the
lefthand zone interfaces. timestep. Data on the
range [2-NBDY+N+NBDY] are computed.

G G G GA A A AM M M MM M M MA A A A [input]
the ratio of specific heats (gamma) for a gamma
law gas: p = (gamma-1)*rho*ei

S S S SM M M ML L L LR R R RH H H HO O O O [input]
a trivial value for density, used to protect
divides.

S S S SM M M MA A A AL L L LL L L LP P P P [input]
a trivial value for pressure, used to protect
divides.

D D D DT T T T [input]
The time step.

N N N NI I I IT T T TE E E ER R R RL L L L [input]
arry of the number of non-linear iterations of the

Page 5 (printed 3/30/99)

P P P PP P P PM M M M9 9 9 98 8 8 8_ _ _ _E E E E_ _ _ _R R R RI I I IE E E EM M M MA A A AN N N NN N N N_ _ _ _G G G GA A A AM M M MM M M MA A A A
( ( ( (1 1 1 1) ) ) ) L L L LC C C CS S S SE E E E
( ( ( (J J J Ja a a an n n n 1 1 1 19 9 9 99 9 9 99 9 9 9) ) ) )
P P P PP P P PM M M M9 9 9 98 8 8 8_ _ _ _E E E E_ _ _ _R R R RI I I IE E E EM M M MA A A AN N N NN N N N_ _ _ _G G G GA A A AM M M MM M M MA A A A
( ( ( (1 1 1 1) ) ) )

Riemann solver to be taken at each lefthand zone
interface.

N N N N [input] number of computational initially zones
passed to
the routine, not counting boundary zones.

N N N NB B B BD D D DY Y Y Y [input]
number of boundary zones added to each end of the
input arrays.

D D D DE E E ES S S SC C C CR R R RI I I IP P P PT T T TI I I IO O O ON N N N
This is an approximate Riemann solver for constructing
hydrodynamic fluxes from given "left" and "right" states in
Eulerian coordinates. This routine assume a gamma law
equation of sate:
p = (gamma - 1) * rho * ei
where p is the pressure, rho is the density, ei the specific
internal energy, and gamma is the ration of specific heats.
The iterative proceedure described by van Leer (JCP 32
(1979) p101) is used. From the time-averaged values of
density, pressure, and velocity found from solving the
Riemann problems at each zone interface, Eulerian fluxes of
volume, mass, momentum, and total energy are constructed.

H H H HI I I IN N N NT T T TS S S S
+ o N N N NB B B BD D D DY Y Y Y must be atleast 1.

+ o geometry Non-Cartesian geometries are treated by
modifying the domain averages of velocities BEFORE
calling this routine. See Colella and Woodward (1984).

+ o forces Body forces may be including by
modifying the domain averages of pressures BEFORE
calling this routine. See Colella and Woodward (1984).

+ o values for SMLRHO and SMALLP are usuall 1.0e-06 for
single precision and 1.0e-08 for double presicion.

+ o where the flow is smooth, no non-liner iterations are
usually necessary. Otherwise one iteration is usually
sufficient. The results of the "unsmoothness"

Page 6 (printed 3/30/99)

P P P PP P P PM M M M9 9 9 98 8 8 8_ _ _ _E E E E_ _ _ _R R R RI I I IE E E EM M M MA A A AN N N NN N N N_ _ _ _G G G GA A A AM M M MM M M MA A A A
( ( ( (1 1 1 1) ) ) ) L L L LC C C CS S S SE E E E
( ( ( (J J J Ja a a an n n n 1 1 1 19 9 9 99 9 9 99 9 9 9) ) ) )
P P P PP P P PM M M M9 9 9 98 8 8 8_ _ _ _E E E E_ _ _ _R R R RI I I IE E E EM M M MA A A AN N N NN N N N_ _ _ _G G G GA A A AM M M MM M M MA A A A
( ( ( (1 1 1 1) ) ) )

calculation from the interpolation routines may be used
to make this determination.

+ o For non gamma law gasses use PPM98_E_RIEMANN

+ o For LAgrangian coordinates use PPM98_L_RIEMANN or
PPM98_L_RIEMANN_GAMMA

B B B BU U U UG G G GS S S S
+ o

S S S SE E E EE E E E A A A AL L L LS S S SO O O O
PPM98_LAG_FLUX, PPM98_DIFUSE, PPM98_INTERP_MONO,
PPM98_LAG_UPDATE_GAMMA

A A A AU U U UT T T TH H H HO O O OR R R RS S S S
P P P Pa a a au u u ul l l l R R R R. . . .
W W W Wo o o oo o o od d d dw w w wa a a ar r r rd d d marty....@gmail.com
B B B B. . . . K K K Ke e e ev v v vi i i in n n n
E E E Ed d d dg g g ga a a ar r r r
Martin Musatov
Los Angeles, CA

Page 7 (printed 3/30/99)

NoEinstein

Aug 22, 2009, 6:46:57 AM8/22/09
On Aug 20, 4:29 pm, hdbanannah <hdbanan...@aol.com> wrote:

Dear hdbanannah: Over my lifetime I did a lot of pondering just
'what' gravity is; and light. The absurdities about the cosmos (Big
Bang and etc...) on TV shows like NOVA motivated me to disprove SR.
First, I invalidated the 1887 M-M experiment (no CONTROL light
course); then I invalidated Coriolis's KE = 1/2 mv^2 by proving that
the uniform force of gravity (equal to the static weight of falling
objects) causes velocity to increase uniformly, or LINEARLY; and I
showed that the KE must be increasing LINEARLY, too. Finally, I
showed that Einstein's SR violates the Law of the Conservation of
Energy. In effect, I disproved SR... UP, DOWN and SIDEWAYS!

Einstein's equations for GR have that (blankity blank) Lorentz
transformation at several places. When I invalidated M-M, I shot
Lorentz transformations all to hell! The 'effect' of those L. T.'s
was the same as if the math had correctly used VARYING ETHER FLOW AND
DENSITY. Since both the ether density and the ether rate of flow vary
according to the inverse square law, those two will combine,
mathematically, to be very close to the values from Lorentz
transformations.

I know that "equations" and "warped time and space" aren't the
mechanisms of gravity. To be forced downward (as by gravity),
"something" must be doing some pushing. And that SOMETHING is flowing
ether! It's flowing ether that slows clocks on planes (time
dilation). And it's flowing ether that makes air travelers seem to be
walking up hill (as is walking toward the front of the plane) when the
airliner is cruising, level.

When I saw wide angle photos of the Universe, there were 'Swiss Cheese-
like" voids between the galaxies. It seemed to me that those galaxies
had scavenged either the matter or the energy from those voids. So,
before the galaxies formed, there had to be a uniform state. Since,
as "Einstein" says (ha!), energy and matter are interchangeable, then
before there was matter, there had to be ENERGY, and that energy is...
the ETHER!.

I don't expect that you will ever get a Eureka Moment like I got when
I reasoned that flowing ether (down) can't long continue unless,
somehow, that ether gets replenished. And the mechanism of
replenishment: Photons! Gravity can only continue if there is light
energy, or high energy particles being sent in the UP direction!

After I realized the latter, I could quickly reason that Black Holes——
which emit no light——can't possibly have gravity, because there is no
mechanism for replenishing the downward ether flow that is gravity!
Within one WEEK of having that realization, I saw an illustration of
the recorded star distribution for the center of the Andromeda Galaxy,
and lo and behold, there was a gap in the stars where those "should"
have been densest, as in heading into that... Black Hole. I knew
immediately that the gap was caused when the gravity of the massive
star cut off! The nearby stars flew out on their tangents, AWAY from
the center. Only the combined total mass of the galaxy eventually
stopped those stars from moving further out.

The above explains why I KNOW that ether is THE fundamental energy in
the Universe. Whether or not you are smart enough to realize that
fact is your problem. — NoEinstein —

> proof of aether, please.- Hide quoted text -

Scribe

Aug 22, 2009, 8:08:36 AM8/22/09

And on top of those factors, there are the inexorable workings of Hammick's. Law of Thread Length: The length of a thread is inversely proportional to. its value. ...© Martin Musatov 2009. All Rights Reserved.

Scribe

Aug 22, 2009, 9:02:31 AM8/22/09
> NoEinstein wrote on Fri, 14 Aug 2009 13:36:18 -0700:
>
> Nonsensical lie.
>
> > Recently, in a reply on sci.math, Eleaticus
> recognized that Einstein's
> > SR equation wasn't "symmetrical" as regards the
> requirement of the Law
> > of the Conservation of Energy that energy IN must =
> energy out. The
> > 'arguments' over Einstein's theories too often
> "gravitate" (pun
> > intended) toward the complexities, wherein, few
> will win an argument on
> > either side. But when I realized that SR is
> CREATING energy from thin
> > air that was never derived from another source, I
> knew that I had found
> > a SIMPLE argument to side-step all of the moot
> discussions. I invite
> > Eleaticus, and others, to comment further on this
> complete refutation of
> > Einstein's theories. Attached below are my replies
> latter resulting
> > from the sci.math post of mine.
> >
> > Dear Eleaticus: You sir are a RARE thinker! The
> Law of the

> > Conservation of energy demands that: E sub OUT = E
> sub IN. All
> > mathematicians worth their salt should realize that
> E = (mc^2) / (1 -
> > v^2/c^2)^1/2 has the energy OUT being a variable
> exponent greater than
> > unity, while the energy IN, 'v' is increasing
> LINEARLY. The latter—— as
> > you say——"isn't symmetrical", and thus violates the
> LCE, as well as
> > disproves SR as a "correct" (Ha, ha, HA!) theory.
> Congratulations for
> > finally allowing the TRUTHFUL 'tail' to wag the
> ERRANT 'dog' that is
> > Einstein's notions about anything! — NoEinstein —
> >
> > Dear Uncle Al: You, Sir, are one of the dunces who
> have defended
> > Einstein's errant theories. In one fell swoop,
> Eleaticus has confirmed
> > that SR violates the Law of the Conservation of

Here is Einstein's error from the 1905 paper:
(which follows my correction)
If, for example, X=Y=Z=L=M=0, and N $\ne$0, then from reasons of symmetry it is clear that when v changes sign without changing its numerical value, ${\rm Y}'$must also change sign without changing its numerical value.

e e = EE MM CCCC == CC = M = E = e

--Musatov

PD

Aug 22, 2009, 12:25:56 PM8/22/09

That is the same equation. I really can't help it if you don't know
how to get from one to the other.

NoEinstein

Aug 24, 2009, 1:56:06 PM8/24/09
On Aug 22, 12:25 pm, PD <thedraperfam...@gmail.com> wrote:

Folks: PD, the Parasite Dunce, is always fishing for someone, ANYONE,
to converse with. He likes the sound of his own voice so much that
all he needs is a small room with a good echo. NE
> how to get from one to the other.- Hide quoted text -

PD

Aug 24, 2009, 2:07:24 PM8/24/09
On Aug 24, 12:56 pm, NoEinstein <noeinst...@bellsouth.net> wrote:
> On Aug 22, 12:25 pm, PD <thedraperfam...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Folks:  PD, the Parasite Dunce, is always fishing for someone, ANYONE,
> to converse with.  He likes the sound of his own voice so much that
> all he needs is a small room with a good echo.  NE

So let's summarize.
1. You post on a public newsgroup where the POINT is conversation.
2. You feel compelled to tell Sam Wormley that you don't think the
equation provided is correct and is the one provided in textbooks. And
you then proceed to write down an equation that is mathematically the
same as the one provided.
3. When this is pointed out to you by another conversant on a public
newsgroup, you state that you are not interested in conversing,
especially if it's a conversation about one of your frequent egregious
gaffes.

Just to make sure you understand fully and focusing entirely on the
physics:
E = mc^2 = √ (p^2 c^2 + mo^2 c^4) = mo*c^2 / (1 - v^2/c^2)^1/2
and any freshman knows how to get from the 1st equality to the 2nd
equality and from the 2nd to the 3rd.

Now, if you'd like to get some pointers on catching up to what any
freshman knows, then all you need to do is ask.

NoEinstein

Aug 24, 2009, 2:14:32 PM8/24/09
On Aug 17, 4:50 pm, hdbanannah <hdbanan...@aol.com> wrote:

Dear hdbanannah: You are making a huge error to only be considering
the E = mc^2, while disregarding the divisor, (1 - v^2 / c^2)^1/2.
For any unit mass there are only TWO variables in the equation: E and
v. Substitute uniformly increasing values for v, and the E goes up at
a varying exponential rate that becomes infinite at 'c'. Effectively,
Einstein's equation creates 'new' energy that wasn't taken from
somewhere else. Instead to thinking that all of the SR verbiage can
remain valid in spite of "specialized" disproofs like mine, you should
realize that SR has fallen like a house of cards. Get out of that
house while you still can! — NoEinstein —

PD

Aug 24, 2009, 2:24:14 PM8/24/09
On Aug 24, 1:14 pm, NoEinstein <noeinst...@bellsouth.net> wrote:
> On Aug 17, 4:50 pm, hdbanannah <hdbanan...@aol.com> wrote:
>
> Dear hdbanannah:  You are making a huge error to only be considering
> the E = mc^2, while disregarding the divisor, (1 - v^2 / c^2)^1/2.

He's not ignoring the divisor. Do you not know what gamma stands for?

> For any unit mass there are only TWO variables in the equation: E and
> v.  Substitute uniformly increasing values for v, and the E goes up at
> a varying exponential rate

I'm sorry, but you obviously don't know what "exponential" means.

> that becomes infinite at 'c'.  Effectively,
> Einstein's equation creates 'new' energy that wasn't taken from
> somewhere else.

Nonsense. Do you have any idea what energy conservation means?

NoEinstein

Aug 27, 2009, 4:04:51 PM8/27/09
On Aug 24, 2:07 pm, PD <thedraperfam...@gmail.com> wrote:

Folks: Isn't it interesting how PD, the Parasite Dunce, will offer to
explain an off-subject topic like math conversions, yet he has
consistently refused to elucidate on issues of science? PD likes to
side-step any discussion in which he can be proved to be wrong.
That's why he pretends to 'reply' by using links to the words of
others which he either refuses to paraphrase, or which he is incapable
of paraphrasing. PD is mostly just a delusional bag of hot air. He
has no understanding of rational science truths. — NoEinstein —

NoEinstein

Aug 27, 2009, 4:11:13 PM8/27/09
On Aug 24, 2:24 pm, PD <thedraperfam...@gmail.com> wrote:

Folks: PD, the Parasite Dunce, gets an ego boost by trying to fault
my reasoning processes. In over two years that he has been pestering
me, he has only shown one 'new post' on sci.physics. The latter
related to high energy particle physics. It is my guess that he
plagiarized such. PD's one neuron brain can only do so much. —
NoEinstein —
> > > this, so I suggest you read it.- Hide quoted text -

NoEinstein

Aug 27, 2009, 4:23:37 PM8/27/09
On Aug 24, 2:14 pm, NoEinstein <noeinst...@bellsouth.net> wrote:

My earlier reply to hdbanannah is worth repeating. Such gives the
history of my disproofs of SR and GR and of my realizing that varying
ether density and flow can account for all known observations in the
Universe.

PD

Aug 28, 2009, 9:34:57 AM8/28/09
On Aug 27, 3:04 pm, NoEinstein <noeinst...@bellsouth.net> wrote:
> On Aug 24, 2:07 pm, PD <thedraperfam...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Folks:  Isn't it interesting how PD, the Parasite Dunce, will offer to
> explain an off-subject topic like math conversions, yet he has
> consistently refused to elucidate on issues of science?

If you will look, you haven't asked me to elucidate on anything.
I pointed out that two equations you claim are different are in fact
the same thing, given the physical meanings of the quantities in those
equations.
You responded by saying that you'll not converse with me.
Where in that correspondence do you see your request for me to
elucidate?

> PD likes to
> side-step any discussion in which he can be proved to be wrong.
> That's why he pretends to 'reply' by using links to the words of
> others which he either refuses to paraphrase, or which he is incapable
> of paraphrasing.

Ah, you're referring to your refusal to crack a book.

PD

Aug 28, 2009, 2:03:43 PM8/28/09
On Aug 27, 3:11 pm, NoEinstein <noeinst...@bellsouth.net> wrote:
> On Aug 24, 2:24 pm, PD <thedraperfam...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Folks:  PD, the Parasite Dunce, gets an ego boost by trying to fault
> my reasoning processes.

Well, your reasoning processes are faulty.

> In over two years that he has been pestering
> me, he has only shown one 'new post' on sci.physics.

Not true. I gave you instructions on how to find ALL my new posts, and
as one example I gave you one result of that search. I can't help it
if you can't follow simple instructions on how to use Google.

>  The latter
> related to high energy particle physics.  It is my guess that he
> plagiarized such.

Well, you guess as well as you do anything, I guess.

NoEinstein

Aug 30, 2009, 7:54:33 PM8/30/09
On Aug 28, 9:34 am, PD <thedraperfam...@gmail.com> wrote:

Folks: PD, the Parasite Dunce, either has a very short memory, or he
is lying about my having regularly asked that fool to elucidate
regarding ANY experiment which he "claims" can uphold 'c' as the
maximum velocity, or which (somehow) upholds SR. With no difficulty
at all, I located the following requests for 'paraphrase' written
4/20/09. Check out that date, and forward. — NoEinstein —

Dear PD: You amaze me! On the one hand you champion the
reconfirmation of old ideas (via new experiments), because you
mistakenly believe that is where... "new" ideas come from. But on the
other hand you absolutely HATE any idea which runs counter to the
status quo. Don't you see a duality of purposes, there?

To advance the cause of science, why don't you simply paraphrase any
of a dozen 'c' experiments so that I can explain why such was (also)
wrong? Are you afraid that I will drive another nail in Einstein's
coffin? Give me that chance... unless, that is, you are a coward. —
NoEinstein —

Dear PD: Architecture is an art, first, and an engineering discipline
second. Science is used to improve the technology used in
architecture, and to understand the principles (like thermodynamics),
but is not required for most day to day developments of designs. —
NoEinstein —

Dear PD: Long ago I learned that you are unteachable. I have zero
desire to have a one-on-one argument with you over any issue of
science, because you will simply side-step being shown to be wrong by
changing the subject. Your one positive point is that you sometimes
ask good questions... which I enjoy answering—not for you, but for the
90% of readers who never reply. If you care what those people think,
you will explain a science experiment purported to confirm 'c'.
Unless you can paraphrase an experiment, you really don't understand
such... but only knee-jerk accept what others tell you is so. Are you
a knee-jerk scientist, PD? — NoEinstein —

Inertial

Aug 30, 2009, 8:08:50 PM8/30/09

> On Aug 28, 9:34 am, PD <thedraperfam...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
> Folks: PD, the Parasite Dunce, either has a very short memory, or he
> is lying about my having regularly asked that fool to elucidate
> regarding ANY experiment which he "claims" can uphold 'c' as the
> maximum velocity, or which (somehow) upholds SR. With no difficulty
> at all, I located the following requests for 'paraphrase' written
> 4/20/09. Check out that date, and forward. — NoEinstein —

There are many experiments that uphold SR predictions. Any claim that there
is none is quite frankly a lie.

Whether or not you asked for a list of such experiments, I don't really
care. That in itself is not a terribly contentious issue. Please refer to
such pages as

http://math.ucr.edu/home/baez/physics/Relativity/SR/experiments.html

http://www.spaceref.com/news/viewpr.html?pid=12797

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Status_of_special_relativity

[snip rest]

NoEinstein

Sep 2, 2009, 5:58:03 AM9/2/09
On Aug 30, 8:08 pm, "Inertial" <relativ...@rest.com> wrote:

Dear Inertial: Your attitude is almost identical to that of PD, the
Parasite Dunce. You make a claim or claims (from on-High) that I am
wrong, then you give the posts of others hoping that I will care about
those enough to go on your stupid wild-goose-chase. Like I've
repeatedly told PD, put into YOUR OWN words a description of an
experiment which you believe substantiates that 'c' is the maximum
velocity. Keep it succinct, and I will reply in kind. — NoEinstein —

NoEinstein

Sep 2, 2009, 6:07:47 AM9/2/09
On Aug 28, 2:03 pm, PD <thedraperfam...@gmail.com> wrote:

Folks: PD, the Parasite Dunce, would love to have me searching far
and wide to confirm his credibility (Ha!) on sci.physics. Parasites
don't rise to the level of dictating anything to anyone. His primary
quality is to change the subject or... to side-step any issue of
science being discussed. Mentally, PD is a minus infinity. —
NoEinstein —

Inertial

Sep 2, 2009, 6:10:08 AM9/2/09

> On Aug 30, 8:08 pm, "Inertial" <relativ...@rest.com> wrote:
>>
> Dear Inertial: Your attitude is almost identical to that of PD, the
> Parasite Dunce.

You mean people who know better than you

> You make a claim or claims (from on-High) that I am
> wrong,

When you're wrong, you're wrong

> then you give the posts of others

eh?

> hoping that I will care about
> those enough to go on your stupid wild-goose-chase.

What wild goose chase is that?

> Like I've
> repeatedly told PD, put into YOUR OWN words a description of an
> experiment which you believe substantiates that 'c' is the maximum

> velocity. Keep it succinct, and I will reply in kind. � NoEinstein �

All the above contains list of experiments that test SR.

In particular The cases where Newtonian phsycis would give a velocity
greater than c do not give that. That supports the claim the c is a maximum
speed.

There is no point in me paraphasing the experiments, why waste my time doing
that simply because you can't be bothered in reading the experimental
evidence. That probably explains the misinformation you often post.

PD

Sep 2, 2009, 8:05:37 AM9/2/09
On Sep 2, 5:07 am, NoEinstein <noeinst...@bellsouth.net> wrote:
> On Aug 28, 2:03 pm, PD <thedraperfam...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Folks:  PD, the Parasite Dunce, would love to have me searching far
> and wide to confirm his credibility (Ha!) on sci.physics.

Not really. Either you're willing to look or you're not. But I
certainly am not going to feed you on a rubber-coated spoon just
because that's the way you want it.

>  Parasites
> don't rise to the level of dictating anything to anyone.  His primary
> quality is to change the subject or... to side-step any issue of
> science being discussed.  Mentally, PD is a minus infinity.

Oooooh.

NoEinstein

Sep 4, 2009, 5:06:08 PM9/4/09
On Sep 2, 6:10 am, "Inertial" <relativ...@rest.com> wrote:

Dear Inertial: "Inertia is that quality of a mass that tends to keep
such at rest when subjected to a force. The maximum force which can
be resisted is equal to the static mass." Your brain is inert far
exceeding its mass, because you hide behind the ridiculous status quo
rather than do even a modicum of clear thinking. Like PD, you are a
dunce——and nothing more. — NoEinstein —

> "NoEinstein" <noeinst...@bellsouth.net> wrote in message

> > On Aug 30, 8:08 pm, "Inertial" <relativ...@rest.com> wrote:
>
> > Dear Inertial:  Your attitude is almost identical to that of PD, the
> > Parasite Dunce.
>
> You mean people who know better than you
>
> > You make a claim or claims (from on-High) that I am
> > wrong,
>
> When you're wrong, you're wrong
>
> > then you give the posts of others
>
> eh?
>
> > hoping that I will care about
> > those enough to go on your stupid wild-goose-chase.
>
> What wild goose chase is that?
>
> > Like I've
> > repeatedly told PD, put into YOUR OWN words a description of an
> > experiment which you believe substantiates that 'c' is the maximum
> > velocity.  Keep it succinct, and I will reply in kind.  — NoEinstein —
>
> http://math.ucr.edu/home/baez/physics/Relativity/SR/experiments.htmlhttp://www.spaceref.com/news/viewpr.html?pid=12797http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Status_of_special_relativity

NoEinstein

Sep 4, 2009, 5:09:32 PM9/4/09
On Sep 2, 8:05 am, PD <thedraperfam...@gmail.com> wrote:

Folks: The only thing that PD, the Parasite Dunce, is capable of
'feeding' anyone is double-talk. That fool is genetically incapable
of objectively discussing SCIENCE. — NoEinstein —

Inertial

Sep 4, 2009, 6:30:47 PM9/4/09

> On Sep 2, 6:10 am, "Inertial" <relativ...@rest.com> wrote:
>>
> Dear Inertial: "Inertia is that quality of a mass that tends to keep
> such at rest when subjected to a force. The maximum force which can
> be resisted is equal to the static mass."

I don't need lessons in physics

> Your brain is inert far
> exceeding its mass, because you hide behind the ridiculous status quo
> rather than do even a modicum of clear thinking. Like PD, you are a

> dunce��and nothing more. � NoEinstein �

From a crackpot like you, that comment has no meaning or relevance .. just
like all your other posts.

NoEinstein

Sep 8, 2009, 7:19:03 PM9/8/09
On Sep 4, 6:30 pm, "Inertial" <relativ...@rest.com> wrote:

Dear Inertial: I hereby invite you (or any of the readers) to select
any one point of my science, as stated in the following posts, and, if
you can, prove me wrong IN YOUR OWN WORDS. Those who hide behind the
status quo and who link to the statements of others are just airheads
with zero to offer sci-physics. I wish there was hope for you... but
there isn't. — NoEinstein —

> [...]
A BLACK HOLE MYTH GETS BUSTED:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.physics/browse_thread/thread/a170212ca4c36218?hl=en#
SR Ignored the Significance of the = Sign
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.physics/browse_thread/thread/562477d4848ea45a/92bccf5550412817?hl=en#92bccf5550412817

> "NoEinstein" <noeinst...@bellsouth.net> wrote in message

> > On Sep 2, 6:10 am, "Inertial" <relativ...@rest.com> wrote:
>
> > Dear Inertial:  "Inertia is that quality of a mass that tends to keep
> > such at rest when subjected to a force.  The maximum force which can
> > be resisted is equal to the static mass."
>
> I don't need lessons in physics
>
> > Your brain is inert far
> > exceeding its mass, because you hide behind the ridiculous status quo
> > rather than do even a modicum of clear thinking.  Like PD, you are a

> > dunce——and nothing more.  — NoEinstein —

doug

Sep 8, 2009, 8:41:18 PM9/8/09

NoEinstein wrote:

> On Sep 4, 6:30 pm, "Inertial" <relativ...@rest.com> wrote:
>
> Dear Inertial: I hereby invite you (or any of the readers) to select
> any one point of my science, as stated in the following posts, and, if
> you can, prove me wrong IN YOUR OWN WORDS. Those who hide behind the
> status quo and who link to the statements of others are just airheads
> with zero to offer sci-physics. I wish there was hope for you... but

> there isn't. � NoEinstein �

You have been given this information hundreds of times and you are too
stupid to understand any of it.
Lets see, energy is not force, you do not understand any math so you
make stupid statements about Newton, you have Einstein but have no
evidence of any problems but you feel hatred is enough. You do not
understand thixotropic. You do not know how an interferometer works.
You know nothing of relativity. You know nothing of history.
You know nothing of any science.

Did I miss anything?

For all who come here, read the following nonsense for a good laugh
and to see what happens when your ego is far to big for you:

> Curing Einstein�s Disease
> http://groups.google.com/group/sci.physics/browse_thread/thread/4ff9e866e0d87562/f5f848ad8aba67da?hl=en#f5f848ad8aba67da
> Replicating NoEinstein�s Invalidation of M-M (at sci.math)
> http://groups.google.com/group/sci.math/browse_thread/thread/d9f9852639d5d9e1/dcb2a1511b7b2603?hl=en&lnk=st&q=#dcb2a1511b7b2603
> Cleaning Away Einstein�s Mishmash

> The Gravity of Masses Doesn�t Bend Light.

> Light rays don�t travel on ballistic curves.

> http://groups.google.com/group/sci.physics/browse_thread/thread/c3d7a4e9937ab73e/c7d941d2b2e80002?hl=en#c7d941d2b2e80002
> A BLACK HOLE MYTH GETS BUSTED:
> http://groups.google.com/group/sci.physics/browse_thread/thread/a170212ca4c36218?hl=en#
> SR Ignored the Significance of the = Sign
> http://groups.google.com/group/sci.physics/browse_thread/thread/562477d4848ea45a/92bccf5550412817?hl=en#92bccf5550412817
>

>>"NoEinstein" <noeinst...@bellsouth.net> wrote in message

>>>On Sep 2, 6:10 am, "Inertial" <relativ...@rest.com> wrote:
>>
>>>Dear Inertial: "Inertia is that quality of a mass that tends to keep
>>>such at rest when subjected to a force. The maximum force which can
>>>be resisted is equal to the static mass."
>>
>>I don't need lessons in physics
>>

>>>Your brain is inert far
>>>exceeding its mass, because you hide behind the ridiculous status quo
>>>rather than do even a modicum of clear thinking. Like PD, you are a

>>>dunce��and nothing more. � NoEinstein �

Inertial

Sep 8, 2009, 7:47:57 PM9/8/09

> On Sep 4, 6:30 pm, "Inertial" <relativ...@rest.com> wrote:
>>
> Dear Inertial: I hereby invite you (or any of the readers) to select
> any one point of my science,

I have before

> as stated in the following posts, and, if
> you can, prove me wrong IN YOUR OWN WORDS. Those who hide behind the
> status quo and who link to the statements of others are just airheads
> with zero to offer sci-physics. I wish there was hope for you... but

> there isn't. � NoEinstein �

No thanks .. I've got better things to do atm

> Curing Einstein�s Disease
> http://groups.google.com/group/sci.physics/browse_thread/thread/4ff9e866e0d87562/f5f848ad8aba67da?hl=en#f5f848ad8aba67da
> Replicating NoEinstein�s Invalidation of M-M (at sci.math)
> http://groups.google.com/group/sci.math/browse_thread/thread/d9f9852639d5d9e1/dcb2a1511b7b2603?hl=en&lnk=st&q=#dcb2a1511b7b2603
> Cleaning Away Einstein�s Mishmash

> The Gravity of Masses Doesn�t Bend Light.

> Light rays don�t travel on ballistic curves.

> http://groups.google.com/group/sci.physics/browse_thread/thread/c3d7a4e9937ab73e/c7d941d2b2e80002?hl=en#c7d941d2b2e80002
> A BLACK HOLE MYTH GETS BUSTED:
> http://groups.google.com/group/sci.physics/browse_thread/thread/a170212ca4c36218?hl=en#
> SR Ignored the Significance of the = Sign
> http://groups.google.com/group/sci.physics/browse_thread/thread/562477d4848ea45a/92bccf5550412817?hl=en#92bccf5550412817
>

>> "NoEinstein" <noeinst...@bellsouth.net> wrote in message

>> > On Sep 2, 6:10 am, "Inertial" <relativ...@rest.com> wrote:
>>
>> > Dear Inertial: "Inertia is that quality of a mass that tends to keep
>> > such at rest when subjected to a force. The maximum force which can
>> > be resisted is equal to the static mass."
>>
>> I don't need lessons in physics
>>
>> > Your brain is inert far
>> > exceeding its mass, because you hide behind the ridiculous status quo
>> > rather than do even a modicum of clear thinking. Like PD, you are a

>> > dunce��and nothing more. � NoEinstein �

PD

Sep 9, 2009, 8:30:01 AM9/9/09
On Sep 8, 6:19 pm, NoEinstein <noeinst...@bellsouth.net> wrote:
> On Sep 4, 6:30 pm, "Inertial" <relativ...@rest.com> wrote:
>
> Dear Inertial:  I hereby invite you (or any of the readers) to select
> any one point of my science, as stated in the following posts, and, if
> you can, prove me wrong IN YOUR OWN WORDS.  Those who hide behind the
> status quo and who link to the statements of others are just airheads
> with zero to offer sci-physics.  I wish there was hope for you... but
> there isn't.  — NoEinstein —

In the spirit of "I will now say something completely stupid, but
unless you can convince me that the statement is stupid, it is
nevertheless correct. I hereby challenge you to a mental duel with a
sofa cushion. If you fail to get the sofa cushion to understand your
point of view, then you are obligated to admit that you were defeated
in an argument with a sofa cushion."

> Where Angels Fear to Fallhttp://groups.google.com/group/sci.physics/browse_frm/thread/8152ef3e...
> Last Nails in Einstein's Coffinhttp://groups.google.com/group/sci.physics.relativity/browse_frm/thre...
> Pop Quiz for Science Buffs!http://groups.google.com/group/sci.physics/browse_frm/thread/43f6f316...

> An Einstein Disproof for Dummieshttp://groups.google.com/group/sci.physics/browse_thread/thread/f7a63...

> Another look at Einsteinhttp://groups.google.com/group/sci.physics/browse_frm/thread/41670721...
> Three Problems for Math and Sciencehttp://groups.google.com/group/sci.physics/browse_thread/thread/bb07f...
> Matter from Thin Airhttp://groups.google.com/group/sci.physics/browse_thread/thread/ee4fe...
> Curing Einstein’s Diseasehttp://groups.google.com/group/sci.physics/browse_thread/thread/4ff9e...
> Replicating NoEinstein’s Invalidation of M-M  (at sci.math)http://groups.google.com/group/sci.math/browse_thread/thread/d9f98526...
> Cleaning Away Einstein’s Mishmashhttp://groups.google.com/group/sci.physics/browse_thread/thread/5d847...
> Dropping Einstein Like a Stonehttp://groups.google.com/group/sci.physics/browse_thread/thread/989e1...

> Plotting the Curves of Coriolis, Einstein, and NoEinstein (is

> Copyrighted.)http://groups.google.com/group/sci.physics/browse_thread/thread/713f8...
> Are Jews Destroying Objectivity in Science?http://groups.google.com/group/sci.physics/browse_thread/thread/d4cbe...
> The Gravity of Masses Doesn’t Bend Light.http://groups.google.com/group/sci.physics/browse_thread/thread/efb99...
> KE = 1/2mv^2 is disproved in new falling object impact test.http://groups.google.com/group/sci.physics/browse_thread/thread/51a85...
> Light rays don’t travel on ballistic curves.http://groups.google.com/group/sci.physics/browse_thread/thread/c3d7a...
> A BLACK HOLE MYTH GETS BUSTED:http://groups.google.com/group/sci.physics/browse_thread/thread/a1702...
> SR Ignored the Significance of the = Signhttp://groups.google.com/group/sci.physics/browse_thread/thread/56247...

The

Sep 9, 2009, 9:35:43 AM9/9/09

p=r/N; q=1-p. p=0.6. q=0.4. Binomial distribution // Probability ... n*p*q*((N-n)/(N-1)) 1.263157894737 *results without any warranty for correctness. hide ...

Eleaticus = Musatov

An equation is a mathematical statement, in symbols, that two things are exactly the same.

14.2e-|-15.9getnextexpri-71.9

http://ddgw.s3.amazonaws.com/1c1619fe.png

‰PNG

IHDR d ”E c gAMA ± üa sRGB ®Î é cHRM z& €„ ú €è u0 ê` :˜ pœºQ< bKGD ÿ ÿ ÿ ½§“ pHYs H H FÉk> vpAg d * ¿I %IDATXÃå˜KL K Ç ÕÓ30Ã0€¼D𠃑D > n FVº1nLÄhp¡Ä…nÜ nH4. º01²Ð * %¢h ‘‡¨ A"ê QÁ ƒ
ƒóìG}«îÌ `¾/¹÷ºøNÒéêª:çüÏ£NUµ RJþ0I)‘R¢(
ÿï¤ü7Ί Ç;0ù{©þd9ñmÓ4‘R2??Ï«W¯0 c ¾d< Ïb “qÌÌÌÐßßÏÄÄÄ¢s’õ,Ö·Ôøb6%cŠokšö[Û bš¦mh4 % ¢ëz pMÓˆD"öÜp8ŒßïG a÷ ! ÈK6Æ0 ÃHøž™™áþýûD" ›?Ùq¦iÚ¼º® ƒ † iš„B!Âá°=' råÊ .\¸À¥K— …B A5MÓÖeÉ°ôZíx Ö| ]× ¾—J6Ó4™››£¥¥…úúzººº t/ K)À»wï8~ü8 >|@Q [xss3 >DQ „ ô÷÷søðaΟ?Ooo/±XŒÎÎNž>}jgƒ )%B „ (Š‚ªª8 EÁápàt:q: äåå‘šš
€Ãá°yây- ]×¹xñ"×®] `tt”cÇŽÑÚÚj㛞žfvv– 'N
…øõë— 0K­h‡ÃaãŽ×g•Óx,÷îÝ£±±‘Ë—/ÓÞÞŽ®ëŒŽŽÒÖÖf'³ ‚¡¡!nÞ¼Iqq1MMM ƒA G2©vCUm€^¯— ?’’’bGòÍ›7ܸqƒÝ»wÛÂ
Ù¾};ß¿ '''‡ÎÎNššš RÒÐÐÀúõëí€ôõõñíÛ7„ ÌÍÍ ‡ Bàóùغu+ß¾}crr’þþ~\. B œN'š¦ Fñz½ †AII YYY¸Ýn

PU UU &''‡Í›7£(
š¦ÑÜÜÌÄÄ ííí¬[·Ž >ðìÙ3TU%== ´´4&&&ˆD"x½^²³³ñûý¨ªJjj*š¦‘ Mvv6¦iâñx˜ŸŸÇ4M;P™™™ŒŒŒ ‰Dرc SSS ²sçN E! ÓÝÝ ‚ŒŒ JJJp: K–,; –“… ¨ªJff& ! /_¾äóçÏTTT ˜žžÆï÷SZZJ àÇ Œ ñâÅ jkk ·KÏóçÏ HMMÅãñàp8p¹\èº ` 977G0 $ ‡íäˆF£vùQU•‘‘ ‚Á ÕÕÕöÊ X±b .—‹’’ ÆÇÇñx<x< ***xôè gÏžeùòå躎ÛíF Ûí&77 MÓ(((Àårñþý{b± ‘H„´´4&'' ‡Ãdee‘‘‘Áøø8 óóóìÙ³‡¢¢"ÚÚÚ(++CQ \. ™™™˜¦ÉÇ B066Fyy9íííœ;wζ333sé€Ä E×u»TišF ?š¦ñöí[òòòèèè`hhˆÚÚZnݺE, C×u„ <~ü˜ÊÊJÊÊÊÐu žž Âá0'Ož´ËÐb”››Ëää$555¿=dܹs‡ÖÖV¶lÙB( BQ Ã`Æ
tttðåË îÞ½Kee%GŽ Áï÷344„Ïç###ƒM›6¡(
º®óë×/òóóIIIAUURRRHOO' àõz™ŸŸG×uRSS‰Åb”——c Ñh”eË–100À÷ïß).. ‹ñåË fff8sæ §N bïÞ½ôôô°råJJJJ8zô(ÕÕÕìß¿ÿ÷ ±jžÏçãСCø|> L(#»ví¢ªªŠ¬¬, ðx<tuuñ×_ ±fÍ {£œ ¥¾¾>a SÕ • †a;èõë× ÒÓÓm,ñØ Ã ªªŠµk×âv»©¬¬´WZ( BUUÒÒÒ¨««Ãív£ª*}}}¬ZµŠüü|;ƒ œN'n·;Án)%YYY '!«JÄ'¬Eš¦188ÈÆ q8 H)ÉÎΦ°° Ó4Ù¶m Ë–-£´´” ?~ i ªª²zõjŠŠŠ–<Æ% iš mÃ0ì¾îînùàÁƒ„q]×¥”R^½zU 8p@vwwËááayûömÙØØ( €Ôu]êº.
ÃX Ë’ÿóçOÙÛÛ+C¡ 4MÓ ³È0 û±ÆâÇ_½z%»ºº x£Ñ¨¬««“Ož<±eÄóZ …-ž×z뺾À Ö¼ÙÙYÙÒÒbc¶æÇb± ¹Ÿ>}’ûöí“ Ò4M Fm¿% ò KI²Sc±˜œšš’õõõ²¼¼\ÖÔÔÈÓ§O˯_¿. Â?EÉz,¬×¯_—/_¾üGtZ¶ÿn\J)ß¿ / ;&ÇÆÆ 7™ÄßqS·ö ÙÙY¾~ýŠÏç#// ·ÛýÇnàV‰´Ì³Ž³ÿö ë^3==MZZ ^¯wÁž ° ÿ ±”Æß ¬ Yw‚?õ;f©úÿo&†µ?% Ãô iíì}k…Æ IEND®B`‚

\\fedon\\mixon\\geo xy(-4,4) name(parabeln) c(black)plot(x^2/(x^2-1)) \\geooff geoprint(parabeln,Parabeln) \\fedoff

[0]=\
[1]=\
[2]=f
[3]=e
[4]=d
[5]=o
[6]=n
[7]=\
[8]=\
[9]=mqqq
[10]=i
[11]=x
[12]=o
[13]=n
[14]=\
[15]=\
[16]=g
[17]=e
[18]=o
[19]= \n
[20]=x
[21]=y
[22]=(
[23]=-
[24]=4
[25]=,
[26]=4
[27]=)
[28]= \n
[29]=n
[30]=a
[31]=m
[32]=e
[33]=(
[34]=p
[35]=a
[36]=r
[37]=a
[38]=b
[39]=e
[40]=l
[41]=n
[42]=)
[43]= \n
[44]=c
[45]=(
[46]=b
[47]=l
[48]=a
[49]=c
[50]=k
[51]=)
[52]=p
[53]=l
[54]=o
[55]=t
[56]=(
[57]=x
[58]=^
[59]=2
[60]=/
[61]=(
[62]=x
[63]=^
[64]=2
[65]=-
[66]=1
[67]=)
[68]=)
[69]= \n
[70]=\
[71]=\
[72]=g
[73]=e
[74]=o
[75]=o
[76]=f
[77]=f
[78]= \n
[79]=g
[80]=e
[81]=o
[82]=p
[83]=r
[84]=i
[85]=n
[86]=t
[87]=(
[88]=p
[89]=a
[90]=r
[91]=a
[92]=b
[93]=e
[94]=l
[95]=n
[96]=,
[97]=P
[98]=a
[99]=r
[100]=a
[101]=b
[102]=e
[103]=l
[104]=n
[105]=)
[106]= \n
[107]=\
[108]=\
[109]=f
[110]=e
[111]=d
[112]=o
[113]=f
[114]=f
\geo xy(-4,4) name(parabeln) c(black)plot(x^2/(x^2-1)) \geooff geoprint(parabeln,Parabeln)

mprender normal

\geo lastop=start mixmod=mix size=4
suche expr in |\geo| ab pos=0
firstchartype=escape string[0]=\|getnextexpri: firstchartype=escape lastchartype=arg
getnextexpr: expr=\geo exprtype=escape raw=
if(0==0&&1)
include geolib.php
new panel w=360 h=200 xmin=0.1 xmax=0.9 ymin=0.1 ymax=0.9 deltax=437.5 deltay=237.5 stepx=0.8
used: 0.038598
eval3: geo
suche expr in |\geo| ab pos=4
ret2 || (Resource id #46)

mprender: fulllen=4 pos=4
mprender Object
mprender wegen getgeo direkt in mpparse

xy(-4,4) lastop=start mixmod=mix size=4
suche expr in |xy(-4,4)| ab pos=0
firstchartype=arg string[0]=x|
getnextexpr: expr=xy exprtype=arg raw=
pos=2
[0 : 1] exprtype=arg expr=xy arg
_parselevel 0
AUTOBREAK: mixmod=mix exprtype=arg arg=xy| expr=xy| parselevel=0 img=Object img=xy|
suche expr in |xy(-4,4)| ab pos=2
firstchartype=mixed string[2]=(|
getnextexpr: expr=-4,4 exprtype=mixed raw=
pos=8
verarbeite Ausdruck in Klammern arg=xy expr=-4,4

dofunktionen: arg=|xy| expr=|-4,4| pos=0 img=|xy| newsize=4getmakro: xy=
Arg sollte hier keine bekannte Funktion sein. arg=xy
getMatrixArray((-4,4),0)
getfunktionsparameterarray((-4,4),1,;)
param=-4,4
getfunktionsparameterarray(-4,4,0,,)
param=-4
ismatrix=1
M(0,0) = -4
M(0,1) = 4
XXX: if(1>1||1>1)
XXX: if(2>1)
GEO -4,4
getfunktionsparameterarray(-4,4,0,,)
param=-4

in Klammern expr=-4,4
Klammer ->|xy| img=||
_parselevel 0
AUTOBREAK: mixmod=mix exprtype=mixed arg=xy| expr=-4,4| parselevel=0 img= img=|
suche expr in |xy(-4,4)| ab pos=8
getnextexpr: expr= exprtype=ende raw=
ret2 || (Resource id #48)

mprender wegen getgeo direkt in mpparse

name(parabeln) lastop=start mixmod=mix size=4
suche expr in |name(parabeln)| ab pos=0
firstchartype=arg string[0]=n|
getnextexpr: expr=name exprtype=arg raw=
pos=4
[0 : 3] exprtype=arg expr=name arg
_parselevel 0
AUTOBREAK: mixmod=mix exprtype=arg arg=name| expr=name| parselevel=0 img=Object img=name|
suche expr in |name(parabeln)| ab pos=4
firstchartype=mixed string[4]=(|
getnextexpr: expr=parabeln exprtype=mixed raw=
pos=14
verarbeite Ausdruck in Klammern arg=name expr=parabeln

dofunktionen: arg=|name| expr=|parabeln| pos=0 img=|name| newsize=4getmakro: name=
Arg sollte hier keine bekannte Funktion sein. arg=name
getMatrixArray((parabeln),0)
getfunktionsparameterarray((parabeln),1,;)
param=parabeln
getfunktionsparameterarray(parabeln,0,,)
ismatrix=0
M(0,0) = parabeln
XXX: if(0>1||1>1)
XXX: if(1>1)
GEO parabeln
getfunktionsparameterarray(parabeln,0,,)
mpgeoname parabeln
mpgeocreateebene
new panel w=330 h=330 xmin=-4 xmax=4 ymin=-4 ymax=4 deltax=40 deltay=40 stepx=8
mpgeoname: registriere _panel als parabeln

in Klammern expr=parabeln
Klammer ->|name| img=||
_parselevel 0
AUTOBREAK: mixmod=mix exprtype=mixed arg=name| expr=parabeln| parselevel=0 img= img=|
suche expr in |name(parabeln)| ab pos=14
getnextexpr: expr= exprtype=ende raw=
ret2 || (Resource id #51)

mprender wegen getgeo direkt in mpparse

c(black)plot(x^2/(x^2-1)) lastop=start mixmod=mix size=4
suche expr in |c(black)plot(x^2/(x^2-1))| ab pos=0
firstchartype=arg string[0]=c|
getnextexpr: expr=c exprtype=arg raw=
pos=1
[0 : 0] exprtype=arg expr=c arg
_parselevel 0
AUTOBREAK: mixmod=mix exprtype=arg arg=c| expr=c| parselevel=0 img=Object img=c|
suche expr in |c(black)plot(x^2/(x^2-1))| ab pos=1
firstchartype=mixed string[1]=(|
getnextexpr: expr=black exprtype=mixed raw=
pos=8
verarbeite Ausdruck in Klammern arg=c expr=black

dofunktionen: arg=|c| expr=|black| pos=0 img=|c| newsize=4getmakro: c=
Arg sollte hier keine bekannte Funktion sein. arg=c
getMatrixArray((black),0)
getfunktionsparameterarray((black),1,;)
param=black
getfunktionsparameterarray(black,0,,)
ismatrix=0
M(0,0) = black
XXX: if(0>1||1>1)
XXX: if(1>1)
GEO black
getfunktionsparameterarray(black,0,,)
mpgeosetcolor black = 000000

in Klammern expr=black
Klammer ->|c| img=||
_parselevel 0
AUTOBREAK: mixmod=mix exprtype=mixed arg=c| expr=black| parselevel=0 img= img=|
suche expr in |c(black)plot(x^2/(x^2-1))| ab pos=8
firstchartype=arg string[8]=p|
getnextexpr: expr=plot exprtype=arg raw=
pos=12
[8 : 11] exprtype=arg expr=plot arg
_parselevel 0
AUTOBREAK: mixmod=mix exprtype=arg arg=plot| expr=plot| parselevel=0 img= img=|
suche expr in |c(black)plot(x^2/(x^2-1))| ab pos=12
firstchartype=mixed string[12]=(|
getnextexpr: expr=x^2/(x^2-1) exprtype=mixed raw=
pos=25
verarbeite Ausdruck in Klammern arg=plot expr=x^2/(x^2-1)

dofunktionen: arg=|plot| expr=|x^2/(x^2-1)| pos=0 img=|| newsize=4getmakro: plot=
Arg sollte hier keine bekannte Funktion sein. arg=plot
getMatrixArray((x^2/(x^2-1)),0)
getfunktionsparameterarray((x^2/(x^2-1)),1,;)
param=x^2/(x^2-1)
getfunktionsparameterarray(x^2/(x^2-1),0,,)
ismatrix=0
M(0,0) = x^2/(x^2-1)
XXX: if(0>1||1>1)
XXX: if(1>1)
GEO x^2/(x^2-1)
getfunktionsparameterarray(x^2/(x^2-1),0,,)
checkstandardfunktonsnamen konststr=MPGEOClassName
funktion.pruef=x x
funktion.pruef2=xx
funktion.pruef=| |
funktion.pruef3=||
funktion.abstaende ff1=x^2/(x^2-1) kname=MPGEOClassName kwert=(abstand)
funktion.abstaende1 ff1=pow((float)(x),(float)(2))/(pow((float)(x),(float)(2))-1) kname=MPGEOClassName kwert=(abstand)
funktion.abstaende5 ff1=pow((float)(x),(float)(2))/(pow((float)(x),(float)(2))-1) kname=MPGEOClassName kwert=(abstand)
funktion.abstaende ff1=pow((float)(x),(float)(2))/(pow((float)(x),(float)(2))-1) kname=MPGEOClassName kwert=(abstand)
Konstruktor funktion f1: fdef=$yval=pow((float)($xval),(float)(2))/(pow((float)($xval),(float)(2))-1); fedf2= theparam=x hide=0
funktion.draw f1 theparam=x
_panel->deltax=40 step=0.1
P1 x=-4.1 y=1.0632511068944
mpgeogetcolor Resource id #50 000000
P1 x=-4 y=1.0666666666667
mpgeogetcolor Resource id #50 000000
P1 x=-3.9 y=1.0703729767769
mpgeogetcolor Resource id #50 000000
P1 x=-3.8 y=1.0744047619048
mpgeogetcolor Resource id #50 000000
P1 x=-3.7 y=1.0788022064618
mpgeogetcolor Resource id #50 000000
P1 x=-3.6 y=1.0836120401338
mpgeogetcolor Resource id #50 000000
P1 x=-3.5 y=1.0888888888889
mpgeogetcolor Resource id #50 000000
P1 x=-3.4 y=1.094696969697
mpgeogetcolor Resource id #50 000000
P1 x=-3.3 y=1.1011122345804
mpgeogetcolor Resource id #50 000000
P1 x=-3.2 y=1.1082251082251
mpgeogetcolor Resource id #50 000000
P1 x=-3.1 y=1.116144018583
mpgeogetcolor Resource id #50 000000
P1 x=-3 y=1.125
mpgeogetcolor Resource id #50 000000
P1 x=-2.9 y=1.1349527665317
mpgeogetcolor Resource id #50 000000
P1 x=-2.8 y=1.1461988304094
mpgeogetcolor Resource id #50 000000
P1 x=-2.7 y=1.1589825119237
mpgeogetcolor Resource id #50 000000
P1 x=-2.6 y=1.1736111111111
mpgeogetcolor Resource id #50 000000
P1 x=-2.5 y=1.1904761904762
mpgeogetcolor Resource id #50 000000
P1 x=-2.4 y=1.2100840336134
mpgeogetcolor Resource id #50 000000
P1 x=-2.3 y=1.2331002331002
mpgeogetcolor Resource id #50 000000
P1 x=-2.2 y=1.2604166666667
mpgeogetcolor Resource id #50 000000
P1 x=-2.1 y=1.2932551319648
mpgeogetcolor Resource id #50 000000
P1 x=-2 y=1.3333333333333
mpgeogetcolor Resource id #50 000000
P1 x=-1.9 y=1.3831417624521
mpgeogetcolor Resource id #50 000000
P1 x=-1.8 y=1.4464285714286
mpgeogetcolor Resource id #50 000000
P1 x=-1.7 y=1.5291005291005
mpgeogetcolor Resource id #50 000000
P1 x=-1.6 y=1.6410256410256
mpgeogetcolor Resource id #50 000000
P1 x=-1.5 y=1.8
mpgeogetcolor Resource id #50 000000
P1 x=-1.4 y=2.0416666666667
mpgeogetcolor Resource id #50 000000
P1 x=-1.3 y=2.4492753623189
mpgeogetcolor Resource id #50 000000
P1 x=-1.25 y=2.7777777777778
mpgeogetcolor Resource id #50 000000
P1 x=-1.225 y=2.9975031210987
mpgeogetcolor Resource id #50 000000
P1 x=-1.2125 y=3.1269524759056
mpgeogetcolor Resource id #50 000000
P1 x=-1.20625 y=3.1976135290583
mpgeogetcolor Resource id #50 000000
P1 x=-1.2 y=3.2727272727273
mpgeogetcolor Resource id #50 000000
P1 x=-1.19375 y=3.3527249333701
mpgeogetcolor Resource id #50 000000
P1 x=-1.1875 y=3.4380952380953
mpgeogetcolor Resource id #50 000000
P1 x=-1.18125 y=3.5293943286237
mpgeogetcolor Resource id #50 000000
P1 x=-1.175 y=3.6272577996716
mpgeogetcolor Resource id #50 000000
P1 x=-1.16875 y=3.7324154125307
mpgeogetcolor Resource id #50 000000
P1 x=-1.1625 y=3.8457092040908
mpgeogetcolor Resource id #50 000000
P1 x=-1.15625 y=3.9681159420291
mpgeogetcolor Resource id #50 000000
P1 x=-1.15 y=4.1007751937985
mpgeogetcolor Resource id #50 000000
P1 x=-1.14375 y=4.2450247179618
P1 x=-1.13125 y=4.5749197039521
P1 x=-1.10625 y=5.4684936289057
P1 x=-1.05625 y=9.6457277946645
P1 x=-0.95625 y=-10.684162482884
P1 x=-0.85625 y=-2.7476211389254
mpgeogetcolor Resource id #50 000000
P1 x=-0.80625 y=-1.8574617702868
mpgeogetcolor Resource id #50 000000
P1 x=-0.78125 y=-1.5664160401002
mpgeogetcolor Resource id #50 000000
P1 x=-0.76875 y=-1.4448476745296
mpgeogetcolor Resource id #50 000000
P1 x=-0.7625 y=-1.3889511011571
mpgeogetcolor Resource id #50 000000
P1 x=-0.75625 y=-1.3359795601788
mpgeogetcolor Resource id #50 000000
P1 x=-0.75 y=-1.2857142857143
mpgeogetcolor Resource id #50 000000
P1 x=-0.74375 y=-1.2379578634496
mpgeogetcolor Resource id #50 000000
P1 x=-0.7375 y=-1.1925316889345
mpgeogetcolor Resource id #50 000000
P1 x=-0.73125 y=-1.149273780539
mpgeogetcolor Resource id #50 000000
P1 x=-0.725 y=-1.1080368906456
mpgeogetcolor Resource id #50 000000
P1 x=-0.71875 y=-1.0686868686868
mpgeogetcolor Resource id #50 000000
P1 x=-0.7125 y=-1.0311012377023
mpgeogetcolor Resource id #50 000000
P1 x=-0.70625 y=-0.99516795261474
mpgeogetcolor Resource id #50 000000
P1 x=-0.7 y=-0.96078431372547
mpgeogetcolor Resource id #50 000000
P1 x=-0.69375 y=-0.92785601325399
mpgeogetcolor Resource id #50 000000
P1 x=-0.6875 y=-0.89629629629628
mpgeogetcolor Resource id #50 000000
P1 x=-0.68125 y=-0.86602522049711
mpgeogetcolor Resource id #50 000000
P1 x=-0.675 y=-0.83696900114809
mpgeogetcolor Resource id #50 000000
P1 x=-0.66875 y=-0.80905943042893
mpgeogetcolor Resource id #50 000000
P1 x=-0.6625 y=-0.78223336118072
mpgeogetcolor Resource id #50 000000
P1 x=-0.65625 y=-0.75643224699827
mpgeogetcolor Resource id #50 000000
P1 x=-0.65 y=-0.73160173160172
mpgeogetcolor Resource id #50 000000
P1 x=-0.64375 y=-0.70769128143552
mpgeogetcolor Resource id #50 000000
P1 x=-0.6375 y=-0.68465385627796
mpgeogetcolor Resource id #50 000000
P1 x=-0.63125 y=-0.66244561335151
mpgeogetcolor Resource id #50 000000
P1 x=-0.625 y=-0.64102564102563
mpgeogetcolor Resource id #50 000000
P1 x=-0.61875 y=-0.62035571871636
mpgeogetcolor Resource id #50 000000
P1 x=-0.6125 y=-0.600400100025
mpgeogetcolor Resource id #50 000000
P1 x=-0.60625 y=-0.58112531653387
mpgeogetcolor Resource id #50 000000
P1 x=-0.6 y=-0.56249999999999
mpgeogetcolor Resource id #50 000000
P1 x=-0.5875 y=-0.52708184204246
mpgeogetcolor Resource id #50 000000
P1 x=-0.5625 y=-0.46285714285714
mpgeogetcolor Resource id #50 000000
P1 x=-0.5125 y=-0.35621953803771
mpgeogetcolor Resource id #50 000000
P1 x=-0.4125 y=-0.20504613067219
mpgeogetcolor Resource id #50 000000
P1 x=-0.3125 y=-0.10822510822511
mpgeogetcolor Resource id #50 000000
P1 x=-0.2125 y=-0.047291768941252
mpgeogetcolor Resource id #50 000000
P1 x=-0.1125 y=-0.012818483937331
mpgeogetcolor Resource id #50 000000
P1 x=-0.012499999999997 y=-0.00015627441787772
mpgeogetcolor Resource id #50 000000
P1 x=0.087500000000003 y=-0.0077153204219813
mpgeogetcolor Resource id #50 000000
P1 x=0.1875 y=-0.036437246963564
mpgeogetcolor Resource id #50 000000
P1 x=0.2875 y=-0.090103900528021
mpgeogetcolor Resource id #50 000000
P1 x=0.3875 y=-0.17668689097261
mpgeogetcolor Resource id #50 000000
P1 x=0.4875 y=-0.31174420987908
mpgeogetcolor Resource id #50 000000
P1 x=0.5875 y=-0.52708184204248
mpgeogetcolor Resource id #50 000000
P1 x=0.6875 y=-0.89629629629631
mpgeogetcolor Resource id #50 000000
P1 x=0.7375 y=-1.1925316889346
mpgeogetcolor Resource id #50 000000
P1 x=0.7625 y=-1.3889511011572
mpgeogetcolor Resource id #50 000000
P1 x=0.775 y=-1.5039123630673
mpgeogetcolor Resource id #50 000000
P1 x=0.78125 y=-1.5664160401003
mpgeogetcolor Resource id #50 000000
P1 x=0.7875 y=-1.6326614561909
mpgeogetcolor Resource id #50 000000
P1 x=0.79375 y=-1.7029880688418
mpgeogetcolor Resource id #50 000000
P1 x=0.8 y=-1.7777777777778
mpgeogetcolor Resource id #50 000000
P1 x=0.80625 y=-1.8574617702869
mpgeogetcolor Resource id #50 000000
P1 x=0.8125 y=-1.9425287356322
mpgeogetcolor Resource id #50 000000
P1 x=0.81875 y=-2.0335347790023
mpgeogetcolor Resource id #50 000000
P1 x=0.825 y=-2.1311154598826
mpgeogetcolor Resource id #50 000000
P1 x=0.83125 y=-2.2360005056251
mpgeogetcolor Resource id #50 000000
P1 x=0.8375 y=-2.3490319204605
mpgeogetcolor Resource id #50 000000
P1 x=0.84375 y=-2.471186440678
mpgeogetcolor Resource id #50 000000
P1 x=0.85 y=-2.6036036036037
mpgeogetcolor Resource id #50 000000
P1 x=0.85625 y=-2.7476211389256
mpgeogetcolor Resource id #50 000000
P1 x=0.8625 y=-2.9048200122026
mpgeogetcolor Resource id #50 000000
P1 x=0.86875 y=-3.077082337952
mpgeogetcolor Resource id #50 000000
P1 x=0.875 y=-3.2666666666668
mpgeogetcolor Resource id #50 000000
P1 x=0.88125 y=-3.4763070466866
mpgeogetcolor Resource id #50 000000
P1 x=0.8875 y=-3.7093451066962
mpgeogetcolor Resource id #50 000000
P1 x=0.89375 y=-3.9699087555816
mpgeogetcolor Resource id #50 000000
P1 x=0.9 y=-4.263157894737
mpgeogetcolor Resource id #50 000000
P1 x=0.90625 y=-4.5956284153007
P1 x=0.91875 y=-5.4144324730646
P1 x=0.94375 y=-8.1461236155774
P1 x=0.99375 y=-79.250783699093
P1 x=1.09375 y=6.0945273631839
P1 x=1.19375 y=3.3527249333701
mpgeogetcolor Resource id #50 000000
P1 x=1.24375 y=2.8284408256553
mpgeogetcolor Resource id #50 000000
P1 x=1.26875 y=2.6400794413479
mpgeogetcolor Resource id #50 000000
P1 x=1.28125 y=2.558599695586
mpgeogetcolor Resource id #50 000000
P1 x=1.2875 y=2.5205511998099
mpgeogetcolor Resource id #50 000000
P1 x=1.29375 y=2.4841440083483
mpgeogetcolor Resource id #50 000000
P1 x=1.3 y=2.4492753623188
mpgeogetcolor Resource id #50 000000
P1 x=1.30625 y=2.4158508932028
mpgeogetcolor Resource id #50 000000
P1 x=1.3125 y=2.3837837837838
mpgeogetcolor Resource id #50 000000
P1 x=1.31875 y=2.3529940277998
mpgeogetcolor Resource id #50 000000
P1 x=1.325 y=2.3234077750207
mpgeogetcolor Resource id #50 000000
P1 x=1.33125 y=2.2949567504679
mpgeogetcolor Resource id #50 000000
P1 x=1.3375 y=2.267577738166
mpgeogetcolor Resource id #50 000000
P1 x=1.34375 y=2.2412121212121
mpgeogetcolor Resource id #50 000000
P1 x=1.35 y=2.2158054711246
mpgeogetcolor Resource id #50 000000
P1 x=1.35625 y=2.1913071804179
mpgeogetcolor Resource id #50 000000
P1 x=1.3625 y=2.1676701331874
mpgeogetcolor Resource id #50 000000
P1 x=1.36875 y=2.1448504091946
mpgeogetcolor Resource id #50 000000
P1 x=1.375 y=2.1228070175438
mpgeogetcolor Resource id #50 000000
P1 x=1.38125 y=2.1015016565552
mpgeogetcolor Resource id #50 000000
P1 x=1.3875 y=2.0808984968755
mpgeogetcolor Resource id #50 000000
P1 x=1.39375 y=2.060963985246
mpgeogetcolor Resource id #50 000000
P1 x=1.4 y=2.0416666666667
mpgeogetcolor Resource id #50 000000
P1 x=1.40625 y=2.022977022977
mpgeogetcolor Resource id #50 000000
P1 x=1.41875 y=1.987311504493
mpgeogetcolor Resource id #50 000000
P1 x=1.44375 y=1.9221569828176
mpgeogetcolor Resource id #50 000000
P1 x=1.49375 y=1.8121569747153
mpgeogetcolor Resource id #50 000000
P1 x=1.59375 y=1.6493341788205
mpgeogetcolor Resource id #50 000000
P1 x=1.69375 y=1.5351058715328
mpgeogetcolor Resource id #50 000000
P1 x=1.79375 y=1.4509503426166
mpgeogetcolor Resource id #50 000000
P1 x=1.89375 y=1.3866543823347
mpgeogetcolor Resource id #50 000000
P1 x=1.99375 y=1.3361300403093
mpgeogetcolor Resource id #50 000000
P1 x=2.09375 y=1.2955266955267
mpgeogetcolor Resource id #50 000000
P1 x=2.19375 y=1.2622923945451
mpgeogetcolor Resource id #50 000000
P1 x=2.29375 y=1.2346707734052
mpgeogetcolor Resource id #50 000000
P1 x=2.39375 y=1.2114147445268
mpgeogetcolor Resource id #50 000000
P1 x=2.49375 y=1.1916153322206
mpgeogetcolor Resource id #50 000000
P1 x=2.59375 y=1.1745950554135
mpgeogetcolor Resource id #50 000000
P1 x=2.69375 y=1.1598391618434
mpgeogetcolor Resource id #50 000000
P1 x=2.79375 y=1.1469499279601
mpgeogetcolor Resource id #50 000000
P1 x=2.89375 y=1.1356154877125
mpgeogetcolor Resource id #50 000000
P1 x=2.99375 y=1.1255880809062
mpgeogetcolor Resource id #50 000000
P1 x=3.09375 y=1.1166685655691
mpgeogetcolor Resource id #50 000000
P1 x=3.19375 y=1.1086951906624
mpgeogetcolor Resource id #50 000000
P1 x=3.29375 y=1.1015353251708
mpgeogetcolor Resource id #50 000000
P1 x=3.39375 y=1.0950792760604
mpgeogetcolor Resource id #50 000000
P1 x=3.49375 y=1.0892356064013
mpgeogetcolor Resource id #50 000000
P1 x=3.59375 y=1.0839275469224
mpgeogetcolor Resource id #50 000000
P1 x=3.69375 y=1.0790902153664
mpgeogetcolor Resource id #50 000000
P1 x=3.79375 y=1.0746684400421
mpgeogetcolor Resource id #50 000000
P1 x=3.89375 y=1.0706150404519
mpgeogetcolor Resource id #50 000000
P1 x=3.99375 y=1.0668894573331
mpgeogetcolor Resource id #50 000000
P1 x=4.09375 y=1.0634566524137
mpgeogetcolor Resource id #50 000000
funktion.draw Iterationen für f1 = 164

in Klammern expr=x^2/(x^2-1)
Klammer ->|plot| img=||
_parselevel 0
AUTOBREAK: mixmod=mix exprtype=mixed arg=plot| expr=x^2/(x^2-1)| parselevel=0 img= img=|
suche expr in |c(black)plot(x^2/(x^2-1))| ab pos=25
getnextexpr: expr= exprtype=ende raw=
ret2 || (Resource id #54)

mprender wegen getgeo direkt in mpparse

\geooff lastop=start mixmod=mix size=4
suche expr in |\geooff| ab pos=0
firstchartype=escape string[0]=\|getnextexpri: firstchartype=escape lastchartype=arg
getnextexpr: expr=\geooff exprtype=escape raw=
if(0==0&&1)eval1: setskipline();
suche expr in |\geooff| ab pos=7
ret2 || (Resource id #55)

mprender normal

geoprint(parabeln,Parabeln) lastop=start mixmod=mix size=4
suche expr in |geoprint(parabeln,Parabeln)| ab pos=0
firstchartype=arg string[0]=g|
getnextexpr: expr=geoprint exprtype=arg raw=funktion
pos=8
[0 : 7] exprtype=arg expr=geoprint arg
_parselevel 0
AUTOBREAK: mixmod=mix exprtype=arg arg=geoprint| expr=geoprint| parselevel=0 img=Object img=geoprint|
suche expr in |geoprint(parabeln,Parabeln)| ab pos=8
firstchartype=mixed string[8]=(|
getnextexpr: expr=parabeln,Parabeln exprtype=mixed raw=
pos=27
verarbeite Ausdruck in Klammern arg=geoprint expr=parabeln,Parabeln

dofunktionen: arg=|geoprint| expr=|parabeln,Parabeln| pos=0 img=|geoprint| newsize=4getmakro: geoprint=
getfunktionsparameterarray(parabeln,Parabeln,0,,)
param=parabeln
mpgeoprint parabeln
mpgeoname parabeln
mpgeoname: setze _panel auf parabeln
panel.clip x0= x1= y0= y1= zoom= default=1
panel.clip _x0=165 _y0=165 zoom=
panel.clip x0real=5 x1real=325 y0real=325 y1real=5
getMessages
mpgeogetcolor Resource id #57 FF0000
setLabel Parabeln
mpgeogetcolor Resource id #57 000000
dofunktionen ret: Koordinatensystem parabeln Resource id #57

in Klammern expr=parabeln,Parabeln
Klammer ->|geoprint| img=|Koordinatensystem parabeln|
_parselevel 0
AUTOBREAK: mixmod=mix exprtype=mixed arg=geoprint| expr=parabeln,Parabeln| parselevel=0 img=Object img=Koordinatensystem parabeln|
suche expr in |geoprint(parabeln,Parabeln)| ab pos=27
getnextexpr: expr= exprtype=ende raw=
setzeUserKlammern (pop=start,Koordinatensystem parabeln,4)
opgewicht 1 op=X : letzterOp=: text=Koordinatensystem parabeln
Klammernlogik fuer: Koordinatensystem parabeln
opmussklammern=0
userhatklammerngesetzt=0
imbrauchtevtlklammern=0
ret2 |Koordinatensystem parabeln| (Resource id #57)

mprender: fulllen=27 pos=27
mprender Object
createimageitemfromstrings: inputstr=geoprint(parabeln,Parabeln) im=Resource id #57
createimageitemfromstrings: Resource id #58
Koordinatensystem parabeln
Image erzeugt Resource id #58Koordinatensystem parabeln *