Heelstone Levitation

GDenke

Jun 16, 2009, 5:44:13 AM6/16/09
to OpnS...@aol.com
God, the King of old, Saith:
"Surface my Ark all of Ye"

Stonehenge protester King Arthur Pendragon defies eviction order:
Druid formerly known as John Rothwell vows to continue with protest
until Stonehenge is open to all.

Heelstone Levitation
GDe...@tx.rr.com

The druid protester King Arthur Pendragon defied a court order to
leave Stonehenge this afternoon, vowing to continue his protest until
the site is open to all. Pendragon, formerly known as John Rothwell,
set up camp on the edge of the site in June 2008 and faces eviction by
Wiltshire council, which says he is blocking the public highway. The
55-year-old, who changed his name by deed poll 33 years ago, wants
visitors to be able to walk around and touch the stones rather than
remain in a visitor centre and be confined to marked-out trails. He is
also calling for promised improvements to the monument to be carried
out. On Monday last week, the council was granted an eviction order by
Salisbury county court to remove Pendragon from byway 12, which is
known locally as the Netheravon coach road. Pendragon's camp on the
byway sits alongside Stonehenge between the A303 and A344 and includes
a caravan. The protester, who hopes to run as an independent
parliamentary candidate, pickets staff and tourists daily. Shortly
after the deadline expired today, he said he had no intention to
leave. "We have opened a bottle of mead and we are drinking to
Stonehenge. I have done a short ritual and spell of protection,
calling on the kings of old.

God, the King of old, Saith:
"Surface my Ark all of Ye"

http://www.guardian.co.uk/uk/2009/may/01/stonehenge-pendragon-eviction-wiltshire
http://www.guardian.co.uk/uk/2009/may/03/stonehenge-king-arthur-protest

Heelstone Levitation
GDe...@tx.rr.com

Uncle Al

Jun 16, 2009, 11:02:08 AM6/16/09
GDenke wrote:

> God, the King of old, Saith:
> "Surface my Ark all of Ye"
[snip rest of crap]

All gone.
idiot

Everybody knows God spoke Feorran as his mamaloshen.

<http://www.information-literacy.net/2005/11/concise-grammar-of-feorran.html>

"Eo rukan-an zai kene-t soq kemi"
"Eo rukan-an zuni-s- e- r kemi- mei"
"Eo sora-n teota-s kemi"
"Beo teota-t- e- m pa-n eo kemi"

--
Uncle Al
http://www.mazepath.com/uncleal/

john240509

Jun 16, 2009, 11:06:01 AM6/16/09
On Jun 16, 9:02 am, Uncle Al <Uncle...@hate.spam.net> wrote:
> GDenke wrote:
>
> > God, the King of old, Saith:
> > "Surface my Ark all of Ye"
>
> [snip rest of crap]
>
> All gone.
> idiot
>
> Everybody knows God spoke Feorran as his mamaloshen.
>
> <http://www.information-literacy.net/2005/11/concise-grammar-of-feorra...>

> "Eo rukan-an zai kene-t soq kemi"
> "Eo rukan-an zuni-s- e- r kemi- mei"
> "Eo sora-n teota-s kemi"
> "Beo teota-t- e- m pa-n eo kemi"

Methinks you doth protest the God thing
too much, Al.

Garry Denke

Jun 16, 2009, 9:29:35 PM6/16/09
to OpnS...@aol.com
All his funding, Michael, below Heelstone, G-D
http://www.panoramio.com/photo/7529895
All his funding, Albert, below Heelstone, G-D
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scroll_Trench
All his funding, Stonehengeio, below Heelstone, G-D
http://www.flickr.com/photos/garrydenke/979647239

God, the King of old, Saith:
"Surface my Ark all of Ye"

Trust the king: Pendragon faces eviction battle alone; Druid
campaigning over access to Stonehenge defies attempt to remove caravan

Summer Solstice : Explore Stonehenge : Stonehenge : Wiltshire : South
West : Properties : Days Out & Events : English Heritage
http://www.english-heritage.org.uk/server/show/nav.20654
Pagans, Druids, Wiccans meet-up @ Airman's Corner
http://www.guardian.co.uk/uk/2009/may/01/stonehenge-pendragon-eviction-wiltshire
Stonehenge visitor centre set for Airman's Corner site - Building
Design
http://www.bdonline.co.uk/story.asp?sectioncode=426&storycode=3140401&channel=783&c=1&encCode=000000000197f86b
Pagans, Druids, Wiccans meet-up @ Airman's Corner
http://www.guardian.co.uk/uk/2009/may/03/stonehenge-king-arthur-protest

Heel Stone Levitation
GDenke @ tx.rr.com

He has survived the driving rain, plunging temperatures, a ludicrously
cramped caravan and the curious glances of many thousands of visitors
to Stonehenge. But a much fiercer battle is due to start on Sunday
when King Arthur Pendragon, druid and environmental campaigner, faces
eviction from a lane near the site. Pendragon, who has been picketing
for 10 months over greater access to the ancient monument in Wiltshire
and for promised improvements to come to fruition, is being moved
because it is claimed he is blocking the public highway. There are
concerns within Britain's pagan community that the legal moves against
him could be the prelude to a summer of tension. The Guardian has
learned that police are planning to use drones and bring in horses for
next month's summer solstice, a ratcheting up of the usual operation
at this gathering of druids, pagans, hippies and partygoers. Some
druids have said they may even stay away because they believe the
police could provoke rather than prevent trouble. The Guardian was
granted a royal audience at his temporary court headquarters – a
battered old caravan parked on the drove, a rough lane where ­druids
have gathered for years at notable events such as the solstices.
Pendragon, who believes himself to be an incarnation of the once and
future king, asks to be called simply Arthur and then gestures towards
the stunning landscape. "I see a vista that people have been able to
look at for as many as 6,000 years. It's very rare to find something
that ancient in this country." He is angry that the magnificent stones
are hemmed in by fences that stop people getting close at most times
and furious that plans to improve one of the UK's most famous sights
have been shelved. Pendragon, a former soldier and biker who changed
his name by deed poll, is particularly frustrated that the stones
remain flanked on two sides by busy roads. He compares the stones to
a "snared animal in a trap". "There is rope around it to keep the
tourists out and then electric fences to keep the sheep out of the
way. There's a barbed wire fence to keep the vandals out. It's more
like Stalag Stonehenge." Plans to dig a tunnel for the A303 to deaden
the sound of the lorries and cars have been shelved on cost grounds.
So last summer Arthur, together with his partner Kazz Smith, also a
druid, decided to picket the site to try to force the government to
act. It is a peaceful sort of protest. While the Guardian is there one
visitor, Seano, visiting Stonehenge with his baby, Sol, pops into
Arthur's caravan and hands him a bag of plums. "I heard about your
trouble. I just wanted to say good luck," he says. Another druid
shares a goblet of oak leaf wine (surprisingly tasty). And while it is
easy to dismiss Arthur – who grew up as plain John Rothwell – as an
eccentric, it is clear that many believe his cause is just. Thousands
have signed his petition calling for improvements. Nevertheless, this
week Arthur was forced to appear before court. He wore his robes and
dabbed amber oil over himself to ward off evil vibes. The charm did
not work and he was told in effect he would have to move. But why now
when he has picketed there peacefully for almost a year? Wiltshire
council says it has a duty to make sure the drove is not obstructed.
The king's caravan is parked on the side of the lane and gets in
nobody's way but the council says everybody is entitled to use the
"full width". "I am not going anywhere. They will have to take me away
in handcuffs," he says. But he will not be calling on his allies.
"This is my fight. I'll handle it and handle it alone. Trust the
king."

God, the King of old, Saith:
"Surface my Ark all of Ye"

http://www.partyvibe.com/forums/spirituality-morality-religion/33981-church-garry-denke-14.html#post334048
http://www.partyvibe.com/forums/spirituality-morality-religion/35640-garry-denke-church-studies-8.html#post334045
http://www.partyvibe.com/forums/spirituality-morality-religion/33976-church-satan-9.html#post334043
http://disc.yourwebapps.com/discussion.cgi?disc=29774;article=1008;title=PaleoArchaeology%20News%2C%20Research%20and%20Human%20Origin%20Discussion
http://www.postmagnet.com/index.php?action=profile;u=503;sa=showPosts
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.archaeology/browse_thread/thread/ebbb28e13fbbfa3c#
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.pagan/browse_thread/thread/2cadc48d2a7c1e79#
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.geo.geology/browse_thread/thread/4d73d93050e65ca8#

Heelstone Levitation
GDenke @ tx.rr.com

Wizard Merlin

Kendall K Down

Jun 17, 2009, 1:43:27 AM6/17/09
In message <066b6b4f-7709-48b4...@y9g2000yqg.googlegrou
ps.com>

GDenke <GDe...@tx.rr.com> wrote:
> "We have opened a bottle of mead and we are drinking to
> Stonehenge. I have done a short ritual and spell of protection,
> calling on the kings of old.

He he. Let's see if the kings of old turn up to protect his tatty
caravan.

Ken Down

--
================ ARCHAEOLOGICAL DIGGINGS ===============
| Australia's premier archaeological magazine |

GDenke

Jun 18, 2009, 8:57:13 AM6/18/09
to OpnS...@aol.com

Eric Stevens

Jun 18, 2009, 3:55:24 PM6/18/09
On Thu, 18 Jun 2009 05:57:13 -0700 (PDT), GDenke <GDe...@tx.rr.com>
wrote:

"God posted this". Whatever next?

>KUUPtion! KUUPtion!
>
>Merlin Denke

Eric Stevens

GDenke

Jun 19, 2009, 10:51:39 PM6/19/09
to OpnS...@aol.com
There Will Be Blood

Plainview: Ladies and gentlemen... I've traveled over half our state
to be here tonight. I couldn't get away sooner because my new well was
coming in at Coyote Hills and I had to see about it. That well is now
flowing at two thousand barrels and it's paying me an income of five
thousand dollars a week. I have two others drilling and I have sixteen
producing at Antelope. So, ladies and gentlemen... if I say I'm an oil
man you will agree. You have a great chance here, but bear in mind,
you can lose it all if you're not careful. Out of all men that beg for
a chance to drill your lots, maybe one in twenty will be oilmen; the
rest will be speculators-that's men trying to get between you and the
oilmen-to get some of the money that ought by rights come to you. Even
if you find one that has money, and means to drill, he'll maybe know
nothing about drilling and he'll have to hire out the job on contract,
and then you're depending on a contractor that's trying to rush the
job through so he can get another contract just as quick as he can.
This is... the way that this works.

Man: What is your offer? We're wasting time.

Plainview: I do my own drilling and the men that work for me, work for
me and they are men I know. I make it my business to be there and see
to their work. I don't lose my tools in the hole and spend months
fishing for them; I don't botch the cementing off and let water in the
hole and ruin the whole lease. I'm a family man- I run a family
business. This is my son and my partner, H.W. Plainview.

[indicates H.W]

Plainview: We offer you the bond of family that very few oilmen can
understand. I'm fixed like no other company in this field and that's
because my Coyote Hills well has just come in. I have a string of
tools all ready to work. I can load a rig onto trucks and have them
here in a week. I have business connections so I can get the lumber
for the derrick; such things go by friendship in a rush like this. And
this is why I can guarantee to start drilling and put up the cash to
back my word. I assure you, whatever the others promise to do, when it
comes to the showdown, they won't be there...

There Will Be Blood

Druid Denke