FW: [chgc-members] IMPORTANT: Invitation to Sign a Requisition for a Special General Meeting of the HGFA to vote on the recent Fee Increases.

Rob Woodward

Sep 9, 2008, 10:52:07 PM9/9/08
to SA...@googlegroups.com, sa...@googlegroups.com
Good afternoon Pilots,
This email from Queensland is self explanatory. If you feel so moved on the
basis of the information provided and your attitude to HGFA's proposals for
the future then sign the requisition and forward it to Greg as he details.
Collectively, individual Pilots can have an influence over the direction of
our National representative body and the direction of our sport - be
empowered!
Woody

Sep 10, 2008, 3:53:09 AM9/10/08
to sa...@googlegroups.com, SA...@googlegroups.com
Well done alot of work in this

Warm Regards,

Stuart

Stuart Jones

Clinical Matron - Health and Wellbeing

Tel: 023-92736999

E-mail: stuart.jones.@ports.nhs.uk

Portsmouth City NHS
Teaching Primary Care Trust

.

This e-mail message and any files transmitted with it are confidential
and intended solely for the use of the addressee. This communication may
contain material protected by law from being passed on. If you are not
the intended recipient and have received this e-mail message in error,
you are advised that any use, dissemination, forwarding, printing, or
copying of this e-mail message and any files transmitted with it is
strictly prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, please
contact the sender.

pap

Sep 10, 2008, 6:51:19 AM9/10/08
to SAHG
sack fogg..............

On Sep 10, 4:53 pm, "Jones Stuart - Clincal Matron"
<Stuart.Jo...@ports.nhs.uk> wrote:
> Well done alot of work in this
>
> Warm Regards,
>
> Stuart
>
> Stuart Jones
>
> Clinical Matron - Health and Wellbeing
>
> Tel: 023-92736999
>
> E-mail: stuart.jon...@ports.nhs.uk
> >   and returning it to: greg.s.holla...@transport.qld.gov.au.
> 7:04 PM- Hide quoted text -

Helen McKerral2

Sep 10, 2008, 7:26:10 AM9/10/08
to sa...@googlegroups.com
Hmmm. Agree with Special General Meeting, but I'm not entirely sure that
the Board is the problem.

Helen McKerral2

Sep 10, 2008, 7:27:16 AM9/10/08
to sa...@googlegroups.com
But having said that, this seems the only way to get our voices heard.
So I'll be signing.