Harvey S. Mars should be disbarred for his actions (OT)

Troubled Tom

Aug 29, 2007, 10:02:33 PM8/29/07
Before getting big bucks to file a lawsuit in NYS Supreme Court
against me, Harvey Mars knew he was taking advantage of a person
who was (and is) psychotic. Hey, Karin is rich, and this is
apparently too much temptation for NYC lawyer Harvey S. Mars.

What sort of psychotic detail did Harvey Mars know about Karin Kaufman?

That she had taken a picture of bin Laden, put next to hom a picture
of a young boy whose picture Karin had taken at a bar mitzvah in
Manhattan, and proclaimed that when bin Laden escaped from Afghanistan
that he did so by sliding his soul into the boy.

Whooey!!!

This post is my documented opinion.

http://the-world-body.org/#Karin_1
http://psychotic-karin-kaufman.org/

http://cypherpunk-nyc.blogspot.com/
http://cypherpunk-nyc.blogspot.com/2007/08/how-evil-is-nyc-lawyer-harvey-s-mars.html
http://cypherpunk-nyc.blogspot.com/2007/08/i-think-i-need-to-file-complaint-with.html
http://cypherpunk-nyc.blogspot.com/2007/08/how-evil-is-nyc-lawyer-harvey-s-mars-2.html

http://www.travelbanter.com/showthread.php?t=119976
http://www.nnseek.com/e/rec.boats.electronics/ot_http_the_world_body_org_31751106t.html
http://www.nnseek.com/e/alt.tv.southpark/ot_http_the_world_body_org_181263788t.html
http://www.nnseek.com/e/alt.tv.southpark/harvey_s_mars_would_this_nyc_lawyer_sell_his_own_mother_182223788m.html
http://www.hoteluri.org/forums/ot-http-world-t34669.html
http://www.national-anthems.net/forum/article/rec.travel.air/651214
http://alt.nntp2http.com/tv/southpark/2007/06/5b724eb5e3d0e7489444570cdfb116ba.html
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.tv.southpark/msg/3fe937c00fa9dfe5?dmode=source
http://mentalhealth999.blogspot.com/search?q=harvey+mars

natural state reseach,kim kaufman,june metz,montez davidson,
Moinuddin Sarker,Moin Sarker, James Goldsmith, sage realty

Troubled Tom

Sep 4, 2007, 3:34:20 AM9/4/07
Is Harvey S. Mars a low-life bastard who would take advantage of a
client he knew to be psychotic? Well, psychotic Karin Kaufman started
a research laboratory to create fuel from waste.

http://naturalstateresearch.com

Karin Kaufman is non-technical, yet she has declared herself the
technical team leader. Here is a psycho email from her at her
company's address.

This email was sent to me and Karin's (ex-)videographer Bill Gerstenmaier, accusing BOTH me and Bill of:

o being the same person

o being a Mike the carpenter

o being her first Lead Research Scientist at NSR.

Karin Kaufman says she hears voices in her head telling her this. ( "I can here you inside me" )

email begin ----

Date: Mon, 13 Sep 2004 18:09:34 -0400
From: Karin Kaufman <karink...@naturalstateresearch.com>
Subject: re: NSR
To: guy, gco...@usa.net

Dear Guy and Bill:

I know that people like it when they can be anyone they dream about being but I know that both of you are the same man, and that you are also Mike who worked at my house today as carpenter.

I know that you understand this because I can here you inside me, also it is the right thing for you to be the same person, you also have to be the lead scientist NSR.

This is the path of least resistance and science loves that. So all of you will be fired tomorrow if you continue to have a stale mate situation.

I need this new fuel from NSR for the future, so does everyone.

I'm the only one on the planet awake enough to make it. I don't have a mafia or sex support, no hospitalization ect.

I won't die in the middle of this project so there is no support for the usual girly day dreaming that you can put down and put off for a Van Halen or Sting, or Michael Jackson tour.

email end ----

Karin says she is the only one on the planet awake enough to make this new fuel while babbling incoherently about what the voices in her head are telling her..

Well NYC lawyer Harvey S. Mars, what do you have to say for yourself,
taking advantage of an incompetent?

Just my documented opinion.

----
Main and misc links.

http://cypherpunk-nyc.blogspot.com/
http://the-world-body.org/
http://psychotic-karin-kaufman.org/

http://groups.google.com/group/rec.travel.air/browse_thread/thread/f3cc12720c079943/e2043ad77643bc45
http://www.hoteluri.org/forums/harvey-s-mars-t35071.html?s=c7ae82dbe95b381473908ee14e6ed1df&amp;t=35071
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.travel.air/browse_thread/thread/1af663556f2e1326/ca0502c94ebc19bb
http://www.national-anthems.net/forum/article/rec.travel.air/651370
http://www.hoteluri.org/forums/harvey-s-mars-t35072.html?t=35072
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.travel.air/browse_thread/thread/ffd8d9111b477796/e4e34c088c489b63
http://www.hoteluri.org/forums/harvey-s-mars-t35073.html?t=35073
http://cypherpunk-nyc.blogspot.com/2007/09/how-evil-is-nyc-lawyer-harvey-s-mars-3.html
http://www.miscstuff.org/nyc-lawyer-harvey-s-mars/harvey-s-mars-002.html

kaufman organization,sage realty,melvyn kaufman,william kaufman,
kim kaufman,june metz,montez davidson,Moinuddin Sarker,Moin Sarker,
Natural State Research,kaufman astoria studios