(META) The 2017 RSPW Convention was held at a dive bar in Salt Lake City tonight

The Chad

Feb 18, 2017, 4:33:57 AM2/18/17
Sorry you weren't there. We only invited the cool people.

Eartha Kitty

Feb 18, 2017, 5:05:56 AM2/18/17
The Chad explained :
> Sorry you weren't there. We only invited the cool people.

ROFL!!!

Could anyone from RSPW who was present please indicate so in this
thread? Anyone?

Lonely, lonely Chad and his cats.

I do hope they re-elected you as Chairman, Chadlee!

robert stickler

Feb 18, 2017, 11:23:54 AM2/18/17
i thought chad was on the east coast?

Eartha Kitty

Feb 18, 2017, 11:27:57 AM2/18/17
After serious thinking robert stickler wrote :
Chad can pretend to be anywhere he likes!

For a man who can barely leave his basement-cum-computer room, his
imaginary jet takes him on some fabulous adventures.

I can't wait to hear which of his socks were present at this years
convention. Apparently his army of cats passed every single one of his
motions unanimously!

http://imgur.com/a/JMNfO

robert

Feb 18, 2017, 11:48:42 AM2/18/17
he has like 5 houses.

Eartha Kitty

Feb 18, 2017, 11:50:44 AM2/18/17
robert formulated on Sunday :
He's rented in a lot of places alright...

The Chad

Feb 18, 2017, 2:47:32 PM2/18/17
On Sat, 18 Feb 2017 08:23:52 -0800, robert stickler wrote:

> i thought chad was on the east coast?

That's where I live.

Salt Lake City is where I still have work several days per month. I make
time to see friends when I'm out here.

%

Feb 18, 2017, 3:28:52 PM2/18/17
if shit was reality you'd be david suzuki

It Begs The Question

Feb 18, 2017, 3:29:13 PM2/18/17
The Chad <the...@mailinator.com> wrote in news:pan.2017.02.18.09.30.44
@mailinator.com:

> Sorry you weren't there. We only invited the cool people.

...If only cool people were invited, then what were you doing there, you
fat piece of garbage?

Eartha Kitty

Feb 18, 2017, 4:50:09 PM2/18/17
The Chad brought next idea :
ROFL! Sure thing Cat Lady Chad!

Tell us again who attended your Conference of the cool people?

Zodiac69

Feb 18, 2017, 5:48:55 PM2/18/17
Oh, I was there. And it was an epic time indeed. All the past greats
of RSPW were there. Chad, myself, John Henry, Stoneco, Hitman333, the
Taskmistress, Marc Ash, Jeff Amdur and Lord Gow just to name a few.
Alex Cain wanted to show up, but Marc Mero didn't let him in because
he's a doo doo head. Brent Higenbotham was also there and he was
presented a lifetime achievement award. Fun times were had by all, and
we all unanimously elected Chad Bryant as Eternal President of RSPW.
Chad then had a threesome with Alicia Snow and Katie Prodoehl, and they
were all satisfied by his manhood. ILOVEUWxx showed up but then Chad
spinkicked him. We were all grateful for the leadership Chad provided,
as he is handsome and rich and much better than Dink.

--
Zodiac69
the future of RSPW

The Chad

Feb 18, 2017, 5:56:12 PM2/18/17
On Sat, 18 Feb 2017 17:48:52 -0500, Zodiac69 wrote:

> All the past greats of RSPW were there. Chad, John Henry,
> Captain Calzone

FTFY.

robert stickler

Feb 18, 2017, 9:13:52 PM2/18/17
How come patrick wasn't invited?

Eartha Kitty

Feb 18, 2017, 10:00:42 PM2/18/17
Zodiac69 explained :
ROFL!

The minutes have been tabled. Well done Zodiac69!

fitnessf...@yahoo.com

Feb 18, 2017, 11:56:57 PM2/18/17
On Saturday, February 18, 2017 at 4:33:57 AM UTC-5, The Chad wrote:
> Sorry you weren't there. We only invited the cool people.

Translation: You and John Henry "DeBong" DeJong got shitfaced and ended up going to a hotel room for mutual masturbation.

fitnessf...@yahoo.com

Feb 18, 2017, 11:57:37 PM2/18/17
How is ol' "YOU LIES TO ME" doing, anyway?
Has he hit rock bottom yet or is he still digging with his trusty plastic bucket and shovel?

robert stickler

Feb 19, 2017, 1:23:15 AM2/19/17
how come unifarva wasn't invited?

The Chad

Feb 19, 2017, 1:33:15 AM2/19/17
On Sat, 18 Feb 2017 22:23:12 -0800, robert stickler wrote:

> how come unifarva wasn't invited?

No mooching trailer trash needed or wanted.

Eartha Kitty

Feb 19, 2017, 1:36:16 AM2/19/17
It happens that The Chad formulated :
> On Sat, 18 Feb 2017 22:23:12 -0800, robert stickler wrote:
>
>> how come unifarva wasn't invited?
>
> No mooching trailer trash needed or wanted.

Also, Unifarva had a prior imaginary commitment to attend, so couldn't
play with Chadlee and his cats.

robert stickler

Feb 19, 2017, 2:21:35 AM2/19/17
ha ha ha ha.

]v[etaphoid

Oct 31, 2018, 7:20:26 AM10/31/18
The Chad wrote on 18/02/2017 :
> Sorry you weren't there. We only invited the cool people.

In retrospect, it seems quite likely that this was the event where
Chadwick started trying to convince John Henry of the virtues of
suicide.

If John Henry ever does end up tapping out like Chad's mother, I hope
someone points the authorities in kooky Chad's direction...

]v[etaphoid

Jan 3, 2022, 6:21:00 PM1/3/22
]v[etaphoid pretended :
Every bar in Salt lake City is a dive bar.

Including the ones where you have imaginary Usenet meetings...

ROFL!

--
"I already served during an armed campaign"
- self-described decorated veteran, Chadlee Bryant on Apr 11, 2017

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.flame.rspw/c/nYtUHLNwtGA
http://www.stolenvalor.com/