Google Grupper har inte längre stöd för nya Usenet-inlägg eller -prenumerationer. Historiskt innehåll förblir synligt.

Jay Cutler Signs Deal With Dolphins, 1 Year, $10M

51 visningar

Jason Todd!!!

oläst,
6 aug. 2017 18:28:272017-08-06
till
Hey, that reminds me....

"HEY HONEY?!!?? Did you burn this weeks' pile of money yet!!?!???

No?? OK, I'll do it!!

No, I *DON'T* Mind doing it, just tell me if you're too busy!!!! But we can't leave our spare money just lying around! We've gotta gather it up, put it in the barrel, pour gasoline on it, and burn it til there's absolutely nothing left! It's gotta be done!!"

:P

Aldrichtom

oläst,
6 aug. 2017 19:20:402017-08-06
till
Do you realize how quick the Miami Dolphins owner can come up with 10
million Dollars

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stephen_M._Ross

The Chad

oläst,
6 aug. 2017 20:49:102017-08-06
till
...and Colin Kaepernick is still available, because the majority of NFL
team owners are racist white scumfucks.

Jason Todd!!!

oläst,
6 aug. 2017 20:55:372017-08-06
till
WHOOOOOOOOSH

Jason Todd!!!

oläst,
6 aug. 2017 20:56:292017-08-06
till
On Sunday, August 6, 2017 at 8:49:10 PM UTC-4, The Chad wrote:
> ...and Colin Kaepernick is still available, because the majority of NFL
> team owners are racist white scumfucks.

It is quite ironic that Tom Brady's Trump-Supporting politics are far more abhorrent than Kaepernicks....

Jason

Freezer

oläst,
7 aug. 2017 01:33:092017-08-07
till
If I don't reply to this "Jason Todd!!!"
<janklo...@yahoo.com> post, the terroists win.
Pretty much tripped all the "Not a sports fan" alarms, didn't he?

--
My name is Freezer and my anti-drug is porn.
http://mst3kfreezer.livejournal.com/

Aldrichtom

oläst,
7 aug. 2017 12:19:072017-08-07
till
In New England of all places

Jason Todd!!!

oläst,
7 okt. 2017 16:17:502017-10-07
till
And look at this...at a time when New England is weak on defense, the Dolphins STILL can't do shit as Buffalo takes first place in the AFC East with NE in second, and uh, the FRIGGIN JETS in third.

Jason

Jason Todd!!!

oläst,
9 aug. 2019 11:49:132019-08-09
till
On Sunday, August 6, 2017 at 7:20:40 PM UTC-4, Aldrichtom wrote:
I also realize he's a Goblin-worshipping pile of meat shit.

Jason (hey look, I did a Suckvoid!)

P-Dub

oläst,
9 aug. 2019 12:31:282019-08-09
till
Do you jerk off to pix of Beto? Maxine? Bernie?? Pelosi???

I think yes.

me

oläst,
9 aug. 2019 18:06:462019-08-09
till
Do you jerk off to pix of Trump? McConnell? Graham?? Cruz???

I think yes.

The Chad

oläst,
9 aug. 2019 20:49:392019-08-09
till
P-Dub stopped masturbating and typed:
Do you jizz-stain every photo of Hillary Clinton you find in a magazine?

I think yes.

P-Dub

oläst,
12 aug. 2019 09:31:142019-08-12
till
Ewwwwwwwwwwww. Only a libtard could think of that.

The Chad

oläst,
12 aug. 2019 19:15:592019-08-12
till
P-Dub <pwol...@gmail.com> stopped masturbating and typed:
Nobody has ever said that you had any original thoughts.

]v[etaphoid

oläst,
25 jan. 2022 15:26:312022-01-25
till
Jason Todd!!! wrote :
Tom Brady is a winner.

Colin Kaepernick is a cancer.

Small wonder that bitters like Toddler, Freezer and Chad cannot fathom
the difference...

--
"I already served during an armed campaign"
- self-described decorated veteran, Chadlee Bryant on Apr 11, 2017

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.flame.rspw/c/nYtUHLNwtGA
http://www.stolenvalor.com/

]v[etaphoid

oläst,
25 jan. 2022 15:28:292022-01-25
till
The Chad explained :
Whereas you have plenty of original thoughts - mostly inventing
fantasies about earning money, seeing your family, eating a balanced
diet and not jizz-staining Hillary pictures!

Glad you're life is finally looking up, Chadlee...

Skeeter

oläst,
25 jan. 2022 17:03:492022-01-25
till
On Wed, 26 Jan 2022 07:26:26 +1100, ]v[etaphoid <m...@phoid.con> wrote:

>Jason Todd!!! wrote :
>> On Sunday, August 6, 2017 at 8:49:10 PM UTC-4, The Chad wrote:
>>> ...and Colin Kaepernick is still available, because the majority of NFL
>>> team owners are racist white scumfucks.
>>
>> It is quite ironic that Tom Brady's Trump-Supporting politics are far more
>> abhorrent than Kaepernicks....
>>

>> Jason
>
>Tom Brady is a winner.
>
>Colin Kaepernick is a cancer.
>
>Small wonder that bitters like Toddler, Freezer and Chad cannot fathom
>the difference...

Kraponick sucks at football anyway and that's why no one wants him.
0 nya meddelanden