(OT) Just got back from the US Army Jazz Ambassadors concert

hobb...@yahoo.com

Oct 29, 2016, 9:27:52 PM10/29/16
Tickets were free. I went online and got mine just in time for the show. Had a blast. A friend of mine reminded me about the show earlier, as her son was a guest player.

Let me emphasize that admission was free. If shut-ins like Unifarva couldn't score tickets for something like this, then something's definitely wrong. Like, the Jazz Ambassadors have played in Indiana this year, haven't they?

FunkyM

Oct 30, 2016, 2:52:17 AM10/30/16
On Sunday, October 30, 2016 at 12:27:52 PM UTC+11, hobb...@yahoo.com wrote:
> Tickets were free. I went online and got mine just in time for the show. Had a blast. A friend of mine reminded me about the show earlier, as her son was a guest player.
>
> Let me emphasize that admission was free. If shut-ins like Unifarva couldn't score tickets for something like this, then something's definitely wrong. Like, the Jazz Ambassadors have played in Indiana this year, haven't they?

Shitezenhausen jazz music?
Check.

Shoehorning in an association with the army to manufacture credibility?
Check.

Free tickets?
Check.

Did you and Chad enjoy the show and each other's company?

hobb...@yahoo.com

Oct 30, 2016, 7:07:50 AM10/30/16
Didn't see him there. I was with a female friend from my high school days.

FunkyM

Oct 30, 2016, 2:49:19 PM10/30/16
Did you look behind you?

He normally approaches from the rear. The nosebleed seats at the back, to be particular.

How does a man your age maintain contact with a female high school friend he's never boned?

Zodiac69

Oct 30, 2016, 3:30:09 PM10/30/16
Did you bone her afterwards?

--
Zodiac69
the future of RSPW

fitnessf...@yahoo.com

Oct 31, 2016, 12:42:24 AM10/31/16
On Saturday, October 29, 2016 at 9:27:52 PM UTC-4, hobb...@yahoo.com wrote:
> Tickets were free. I went online and got mine just in time for the show. Had a blast. A friend of mine reminded me about the show earlier, as her son was a guest player.
>
> Let me emphasize that admission was free. If shut-ins like Unifarva couldn't score tickets for something like this, then something's definitely wrong. Like, the Jazz Ambassadors have played in Indiana this year, haven't they?

I see your "How to be an asshole" lessons from Chad are working.

FunkyM

Oct 31, 2016, 5:35:33 AM10/31/16
"Be an" or "Eat an"? He's a master of both.

hobb...@yahoo.com

Oct 31, 2016, 9:47:30 AM10/31/16
No one was sitting behind my party, Funky. SO THERE! BTW, my "date" was with her ex-husband and her other son. She also is seeing another classmate from back in the day, so we're just friends.

hobb...@yahoo.com

Oct 31, 2016, 9:48:24 AM10/31/16
Jealous much, ShrinkyDink? If this tour hit suburban Georgia with free admission, you'd be there.

FunkyM

Nov 1, 2016, 5:57:47 AM11/1/16
Men don't have female friends. Only chicks that haven't consented yet to being boned. And if you've been friend-zoned for the past four decades, chances are you aint gonna be busting that cherry on her any time soon.

More's the pity. Moots are great, and Chadlust aside, you seem a decent fellow.

hobb...@yahoo.com

Nov 1, 2016, 11:41:57 AM11/1/16
Dude, I've been in relationships that don't involve pre-marital sex, unlike the majority of people in RSPW who are part of the current generation of people who put raising families ahead of marital commitment. I'm old school, just the way I was raised, thank you.

FunkyM

Nov 1, 2016, 3:20:59 PM11/1/16
The moot is a magnificent beast.

Best be figuring out a way to wrap your lips around one, post-haste.

Eartha Kitty

Feb 18, 2017, 11:22:52 AM2/18/17
FunkyM used his keyboard to write :
You should listen to this man, hobbyfan.

You'd be a much less iriitable fellow if you could bust that cherry.

]v[etaphoid

Mar 18, 2022, 8:01:41 AM3/18/22
Eartha Kitty presented the following explanation :
Five years on, I've got to assume that hobbyfan regrets not taking the
tip...

--
"I already served during an armed campaign"
- self-described decorated veteran, Chadlee Bryant on Apr 11, 2017

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.flame.rspw/c/nYtUHLNwtGA
http://www.stolenvalor.com/

]v[etaphoid

Mar 18, 2022, 8:02:25 AM3/18/22