(META) Once again...

The Chad

May 1, 2016, 12:52:56 AM5/1/16
Dink is jacking off in Mawmaw Mary's basement and Billy Dee Paulus' decrepit ass is hooked up to oxygen while I'm out having fun with friends.

Your lives are shit. Mine isn't. You pathetic bitches should just off yourselves.

fitnessf...@yahoo.com

May 1, 2016, 2:09:13 AM5/1/16
On Sunday, May 1, 2016 at 12:52:56 AM UTC-4, The Chad wrote:
> Dink is jacking off in Mawmaw Mary's basement and Billy Dee Paulus' decrepit ass is hooked up to oxygen while I'm out having fun with friends.

Your fantasies of male masturbation are quite disturbing.
And you are posting while "out with friends".
People are going to believe you, really.

> Your lives are shit. Mine isn't. You pathetic bitches should just off yourselves.

DSM-5 criteria for narcissistic personality disorder include these features:

Having an exaggerated sense of self-importance
Expecting to be recognized as superior even without achievements that warrant it
Exaggerating your achievements and talents
Being preoccupied with fantasies about success, power, brilliance, beauty or the perfect mate
Believing that you are superior and can only be understood by or associate with equally special people
Requiring constant admiration
Having a sense of entitlement
Expecting special favors and unquestioning compliance with your expectations
Taking advantage of others to get what you want
Having an inability or unwillingness to recognize the needs and feelings of others
Being envious of others and believing others envy you
Behaving in an arrogant or haughty manner
Although some features of narcissistic personality disorder may seem like having confidence, it's not the same. Narcissistic personality disorder crosses the border of healthy confidence into thinking so highly of yourself that you put yourself on a pedestal and value yourself more than you value others.

When to see a doctor

When you have narcissistic personality disorder, you may not want to think that anything could be wrong -- doing so wouldn't fit with your self-image of power and perfection. People with narcissistic personality disorder are most likely to seek treatment when they develop symptoms of depression -- often because of perceived criticisms or rejections.

The Chad

May 1, 2016, 4:27:09 AM5/1/16
On Sat, 30 Apr 2016 23:09:10 -0700, fitnessforyou2002 wrote:

> DSM-5 criteria for narcissistic personality disorder include these
> features:

You're not a psychiatrist. You didn't even graduate from college. You're
just a pathetic pile of white trash shit who knows nothing.

fitnessf...@yahoo.com

May 1, 2016, 4:36:30 AM5/1/16
On Sunday, May 1, 2016 at 4:27:09 AM UTC-4, The Chad wrote:
> On Sat, 30 Apr 2016 23:09:10 -0700, fitnessforyou2002 wrote:
>
> > DSM-5 criteria for narcissistic personality disorder include these
> > features:
>
> You're not a psychiatrist.

No, I am not, but the Mayo Clinic, where those symptoms were cut and pasted from, has plenty of them there. And the people who wrote those DSM-5 features would classify you as having Narcissistic Personality Disorder. Now, obviously, you have a lot more going than THAT; however, your NPD is the loudest and clearest of them all.

> You didn't even graduate from college.

Yes, I did.
You should stalk better, you lazy crap head.

> You're
> just a pathetic pile of white trash shit who knows nothing.

I think you got hit hard by what was listed and a smidgen of truth somehow managed to squirm its way into that concentration camp you call a brain.

The Chad

May 1, 2016, 4:45:07 AM5/1/16
On Sun, 01 May 2016 01:36:27 -0700, fitnessforyou2002 wrote:

> On Sunday, May 1, 2016 at 4:27:09 AM UTC-4, The Chad wrote:
>> On Sat, 30 Apr 2016 23:09:10 -0700, fitnessforyou2002 wrote:
>>
>> > DSM-5 criteria for narcissistic personality disorder include these
>> > features:
>>
>> You're not a psychiatrist.
>

> No, I am not, but the Mayo Clinic, where those symptoms were cut and
> pasted from, has plenty of them there.

But you're not a psychiatrist. You can't diagnose anyone. All you can do
is project your own failures upon others.

Does Mawmaw Mary need a phone call to let her know what her retarded son
does online?

]v[etaphoid

May 1, 2016, 5:33:27 AM5/1/16
The Chad submitted this idea :
And yet somehow, someone with the same IP address as you, has managed
to punch out response after ignored response on IRC for 40 of the past
48 hours.

Tell your "friends" we said hi, you cowardly, friendless fucktard...

fitnessf...@yahoo.com

May 1, 2016, 4:06:20 PM5/1/16
On Sunday, May 1, 2016 at 4:45:07 AM UTC-4, The Chad wrote:
> On Sun, 01 May 2016 01:36:27 -0700, fitnessforyou2002 wrote:

> >> You're not a psychiatrist.
> >

> > No, I am not, but the Mayo Clinic, where those symptoms were cut and
> > pasted from, has plenty of them there.
>
> But you're not a psychiatrist.

No, I am not. I already told you that, moron.

> You can't diagnose anyone.

Chud, are you saying the Mayo Clinic is wrong?
Because it seems to me that what they list is accurate.
The DSM-5 criteria is a nationally and internationally-recognized standard.

Given the qualifications, you are clearly shown as being a narcissist and having Narcissistic Personality Disorder. If you weren't a sociopath, this fact would probably trouble you.

> All you can do
> is project your own failures upon others.

You don't have any irony meters left, Chud. You can stop with that.

> Does Mawmaw Mary need a phone call to let her know what her retarded son
> does online?

Does Chadlee Anvil Bryant need another phone call to the police to let them know he's threatening people offline and making harassing phone calls?

fitnessf...@yahoo.com

May 1, 2016, 4:08:11 PM5/1/16
On Sunday, May 1, 2016 at 5:33:27 AM UTC-4, ]v[etaphoid wrote:
> The Chad submitted this idea :
> > Dink is jacking off in Mawmaw Mary's basement and Billy Dee Paulus' decrepit
> > ass is hooked up to oxygen while I'm out having fun with friends.
> >
> > Your lives are shit. Mine isn't. You pathetic bitches should just off
> > yourselves.
>
> And yet somehow, someone with the same IP address as you, has managed
> to punch out response after ignored response on IRC for 40 of the past
> 48 hours.

I haven't gone to there and really do not intend to do so. I checked the link and it just takes you to the website. I don't feel like downloading mIRC or any other outdated IRC chat just to show how stupid Chad is making himself look in cyberspace. I can see that stupidity and narcissism in his posts to Usenet.

> Tell your "friends" we said hi, you cowardly, friendless fucktard...

Chud has about as many friends as Siri has information on the home address of ISIS members.

The Chad

May 1, 2016, 4:16:02 PM5/1/16
On Sun, 01 May 2016 13:08:08 -0700, fitnessforyou2002 wrote:

> On Sunday, May 1, 2016 at 5:33:27 AM UTC-4, ]v[etaphoid wrote:
>> The Chad submitted this idea :
>> > Dink is jacking off in Mawmaw Mary's basement and Billy Dee Paulus'
>> > decrepit ass is hooked up to oxygen while I'm out having fun with
>> > friends.
>> >
>> > Your lives are shit. Mine isn't. You pathetic bitches should just off
>> > yourselves.
>>
>> And yet somehow, someone with the same IP address as you, has managed
>> to punch out response after ignored response on IRC for 40 of the past
>> 48 hours.
>

> I haven't gone to there and really do not intend to do so.

Neither has he. I'd love to know how he thinks he knows my IP address
anyway.

> I checked the link and it just takes you to the website.

That's because you went to the website, Mr. Failed-In-Tech-Support.

fitnessf...@yahoo.com

May 1, 2016, 4:18:49 PM5/1/16
On Sunday, May 1, 2016 at 4:16:02 PM UTC-4, The Chad wrote:
> On Sun, 01 May 2016 13:08:08 -0700, fitnessforyou2002 wrote:
>
> > On Sunday, May 1, 2016 at 5:33:27 AM UTC-4, ]v[etaphoid wrote:
> >> The Chad submitted this idea :

> >> And yet somehow, someone with the same IP address as you, has managed
> >> to punch out response after ignored response on IRC for 40 of the past
> >> 48 hours.
> >

> > I haven't gone to there and really do not intend to do so.
>
> Neither has he. I'd love to know how he thinks he knows my IP address
> anyway.

Don't worry Chud, that precious IP of yours which you use to hide behind aioe.org is still there and untouched. You won't get fired or anything. Yet.

> > I checked the link and it just takes you to the website.
>
> That's because you went to the website, Mr. Failed-In-Tech-Support.

That's because that was the link you provided, Mr. Failed-Phone-Support.

The Chad

May 1, 2016, 4:21:09 PM5/1/16
On Sun, 01 May 2016 13:18:46 -0700, fitnessforyou2002 wrote:

> On Sunday, May 1, 2016 at 4:16:02 PM UTC-4, The Chad wrote:

>> > I haven't gone to there and really do not intend to do so.
>>
>> Neither has he. I'd love to know how he thinks he knows my IP address
>> anyway.
>

> Don't worry Chud, that precious IP of yours which you use to hide behind
> aioe.org is still there and untouched. You won't get fired or anything.
> Yet.

What are you even talking about, Dink? Did you graduate from the Israel
Rodriguez School of Header-Reading & Pot-Smuggling?

>> > I checked the link and it just takes you to the website.
>>
>> That's because you went to the website, Mr. Failed-In-Tech-Support.
>

> That's because that was the link you provided

So you forgot how IRC works, I see. You've never had the brains for
anything technical, anyway.

fitnessf...@yahoo.com

May 1, 2016, 4:32:32 PM5/1/16
On Sunday, May 1, 2016 at 4:21:09 PM UTC-4, The Chad wrote:
> On Sun, 01 May 2016 13:18:46 -0700, fitnessforyou2002 wrote:

> >> Neither has he. I'd love to know how he thinks he knows my IP address
> >> anyway.
> >

> > Don't worry Chud, that precious IP of yours which you use to hide behind
> > aioe.org is still there and untouched. You won't get fired or anything.
> > Yet.
>
> What are you even talking about, Dink?

Of course you deny you use aioe.org but anyone with a brain can see that you do.
It is amusing how you do this kind of shit and try to distance yourself, but then again as you are a sociopath, that is what you would do.

>Did you graduate from the Israel
> Rodriguez School of Header-Reading & Pot-Smuggling?

That would still put me as a graduate while you did not get out of high school.

> >> That's because you went to the website, Mr. Failed-In-Tech-Support.
> >

> > That's because that was the link you provided
>
> So you forgot how IRC works,

It was the link YOU provided. Click it and it goes to the website. I know how IRC works. But YOU screwed up a direct link. Stop trying to dodge the fact that you messed up. I know you hate it when you do, but in this case, well, you can't get out of it.

> I see. You've never had the brains for
> anything technical, anyway.

I could code a Chad Bot that does nothing but cry and make immature responses. How's that?

The Chad

May 1, 2016, 4:40:15 PM5/1/16
On Sun, 01 May 2016 13:32:29 -0700, fitnessforyou2002 wrote:

> On Sunday, May 1, 2016 at 4:21:09 PM UTC-4, The Chad wrote:

>> > Don't worry Chud, that precious IP of yours which you use to hide
>> > behind aioe.org is still there and untouched. You won't get fired or
>> > anything. Yet.
>>
>> What are you even talking about, Dink?
>

> Of course you deny you use aioe.org but anyone with a brain can see that
> you do.

So prove it.

>>Did you graduate from the Israel
>> Rodriguez School of Header-Reading & Pot-Smuggling?
>

> That would still put me as a graduate while you did not get out of high
> school.

Another Dink Lie. You should write a book, Mr. Failed Journalist.

> I know how IRC works.

If this were true, you'd already have visited #rspw.

>> I see. You've never had the brains for anything technical, anyway.
>

> I could code a Chad Bot that does nothing but cry and make immature

You couldn't "code" anything. You're using a decade-old Mac that can't be
upgraded to the latest version of OS X, you've never displayed any of the
"skills" you supposedly learned at "technical college", you couldn't even
last six months as a tech monkey for the Jawwwjuhhh university system,
and you most likely don't have the attention span needed to produce
anything worthwhile. It's just another one of your failures.

SPAZZCATAZ.

May 1, 2016, 5:28:07 PM5/1/16
On Sunday, May 1, 2016 at 12:52:56 AM UTC-4, The Chad wrote:
> Dink is jacking off in Mawmaw Mary's basement and Billy Dee Paulus' decrepit ass is hooked up to oxygen while I'm out having fun with friends.
>
> Your lives are shit. Mine isn't. You pathetic bitches should just off yourselves.

why do you waste so much time telling us these dubious ffacts?
why is it so important to you?
you are am obsessive crackpot, ever having to 'pr0ve' your imagined superiority.
you really must care what we think of you for you ever to be seeking our approval.

The Chad

May 1, 2016, 5:31:24 PM5/1/16
No, I just like rubbing your nose in the shit that is your worthless life.

Here's hoping the oxygen in your tank is swapped out of Zyklon-B.

madeforz...@yahoo.com

May 1, 2016, 5:37:20 PM5/1/16
Chud you are more easily proven than evolution.

> >>Did you graduate from the Israel
> >> Rodriguez School of Header-Reading & Pot-Smuggling?
> >

> > That would still put me as a graduate while you did not get out of high
> > school.
>
> Another Dink Lie. You should write a book, Mr. Failed Journalist.

So your claims of me having a criminal record AREN'T lies but if I claim you didn't graduate high school those ARE lies? Ah, the Chadlee Anvil Bryant School of Reasoning and Logic. Too bad it was closed down due to asbestos years ago.

> > I know how IRC works.
>
> If this were true, you'd already have visited #rspw.

I haven't and don't plan to do so.
Your pathetic attempt to control and govern is .. well, pathetic.

> >> I see. You've never had the brains for anything technical, anyway.
> >

> > I could code a Chad Bot that does nothing but cry and make immature
>
> You couldn't "code" anything.

Actually I have a working knowledge of CSS, HTML5, PHP among others.
While you can barely use an ATM card without spitting at the on board camera.

> You're using a decade-old Mac that can't be
> upgraded to the latest version of OS X,

Yosemite. Google it.

> you've never displayed any of the
> "skills" you supposedly learned at "technical college",

I love how you try to berate by putting it all in quotation marks.
Hey, let's try that with you!

Your "personality" is about as fun to experience as a "hernia operation".
You seem to be about as "likable" as a prostate exam.
Your posts are about as "happy" as "Donald Trump's hairdresser".

Fun!

> you couldn't even
> last six months as a tech monkey for the Jawwwjuhhh university system,

Hey st00pid, I was laid off due to budget reasons.
But don't let reality slow you down or anything.

> and you most likely don't have the attention span needed to produce
> anything worthwhile.

You sure didn't when it came to your wife or two sons.

madeforz...@yahoo.com

May 1, 2016, 5:37:40 PM5/1/16
In scientific terms, Chadlee Anvil Bryant is what is known as "fucked up".

madeforz...@yahoo.com

May 1, 2016, 5:39:18 PM5/1/16
Spoken like a true sociopath and someone suffering from narcissistic personality disorder.

> Here's hoping the oxygen in your tank is swapped out of Zyklon-B.

Here's hoping the cheeseburger you have tonight has Mad Cow Disease.

The Chad

May 1, 2016, 5:43:24 PM5/1/16
On Sun, 01 May 2016 14:37:17 -0700, madeforzyngagames wrote:

>> > I know how IRC works.
>>
>> If this were true, you'd already have visited #rspw.
>>

> I haven't and don't plan to do so.

You already did.

>> > I could code a Chad Bot that does nothing but cry and make immature
>>
>> You couldn't "code" anything.
>

> Actually I have a working knowledge of CSS, HTML5, PHP among others.

But nothing to prove it, or show for it.

>> You're using a decade-old Mac that can't be upgraded to the latest
>> version of OS X,
>

> Yosemite. Google it.

I know what it is, sister-fister. You can't run it, because you're on a
PowerPC-based Mac.

>> you couldn't even last six months as a tech monkey for the Jawwwjuhhh
>> university system,
>

> Hey st00pid, I was laid off due to budget reasons.

You didn't even last six months. I'm sure they figured out quickly that
you have no skills.

madeforz...@yahoo.com

May 1, 2016, 5:58:50 PM5/1/16
On Sunday, May 1, 2016 at 5:43:24 PM UTC-4, The Chad wrote:

> >> If this were true, you'd already have visited #rspw.
> >>

> > I haven't and don't plan to do so.
>
> You already did.

Nope.
You forged the "proof".
A very pathetic attempt.

> >> You couldn't "code" anything.
> >

> > Actually I have a working knowledge of CSS, HTML5, PHP among others.
>
> But nothing to prove it, or show for it.

So you think.
Again, your stalking "skills" are so flaccid they may as well be between your worthless, stubby legs.

> >> You're using a decade-old Mac that can't be upgraded to the latest
> >> version of OS X,
> >

> > Yosemite. Google it.
>
> I know what it is,

Sure you do.

>You can't run it, because you're on a
> PowerPC-based Mac.

It's being run now. I'm using it. I'm on it. For someone who claims to know a lot about "tech" you sure are an idiot.

> >> you couldn't even last six months as a tech monkey for the Jawwwjuhhh
> >> university system,
> >

> > Hey st00pid, I was laid off due to budget reasons.
>
> You didn't even last six months.

What part of "budget reasons"did you miss besides all of it, you sociopathic skank?

>I'm sure they figured out quickly that
> you have no skills.

You seem to have one skill. Being a dick.

The Chad

May 1, 2016, 6:17:06 PM5/1/16
On Sun, 01 May 2016 14:58:47 -0700, madeforzyngagames wrote:

>> > Yosemite. Google it.
>>
>> I know what it is,
>

> Sure you do.
>

>>You can't run it, because you're on a
>> PowerPC-based Mac.
>>

> It's being run now. I'm using it. I'm on it.

PPOR, Dink.

> You seem to have one skill. Being a dick.

That's one more skill than you have.

tobyquinn...@gmail.com

May 1, 2016, 7:14:40 PM5/1/16
On Sunday, May 1, 2016 at 9:33:27 AM UTC, ]v[etaphoid wrote:
> The Chad submitted this idea :
> > Dink is jacking off in Mawmaw Mary's basement and Billy Dee Paulus' decrepit
> > ass is hooked up to oxygen while I'm out having fun with friends.
> >
> > Your lives are shit. Mine isn't. You pathetic bitches should just off
> > yourselves.
>
> And yet somehow, someone with the same IP address as you, has managed
> to punch out response after ignored response on IRC for 40 of the past
> 48 hours.

How would you know what Chad's IP address is, or what he was doing on IRC, unless you are also there? You are really dumb.

The Chad

May 1, 2016, 7:57:19 PM5/1/16
Nobody ever accused Metaphuck of being intelligent.

I would love to know how he can claim that he knows my IP address, though.

]v[etaphoid

May 2, 2016, 6:00:30 AM5/2/16
It happens that The Chad formulated :
And I'm happy to tell you. You'd be amazed at the APIs available to
bolt on to some old IRC clients which facilitate a serious level of
snooping. The google even tells us how to record every private
conversation on an IRC, simply by embedding a bot/user in a channel
where the source is active.

Truth be told, most of the private conversations - or attempts to
initiate them - are actually quite sad and give a serious insight into
why some people are the needy way they are. But for more happy news,
you need look no further than the basic transcripts of who is active.
Amongst the myriad of different logging in and outs from a range of
recorded IP addresses, this entry is my favourite, Toby and Chad.

02[19:02] * ~cbryant215 (~cbrya...@CJ-5rs.7m7.42.192.IP) Quit (Quit:
Leaving )
03[19:02] * tqskillings (~tqski...@CJ-5rs.7m7.42.192.IP) has joined
#rspw

But don't let me interupt the two of you talking, not least of which
since you apparently want to do it online, instead of in person -
despite the fact you're posting from the same $99 computer...

fitnessf...@yahoo.com

May 2, 2016, 11:36:39 AM5/2/16
It does not surprise me that Chud has been outed as yet another sock puppet.
He can't stand being himself so he has to create other lies.

The Chad

May 2, 2016, 5:00:35 PM5/2/16
On Mon, 02 May 2016 08:36:37 -0700, fitnessforyou2002 wrote:

>> 02[19:02] * ~cbryant215 (~cbrya...@CJ-5rs.7m7.42.192.IP) Quit (Quit:
>> Leaving )
>> 03[19:02] * tqskillings (~tqski...@CJ-5rs.7m7.42.192.IP) has joined
>> #rspw
>>
>> But don't let me interupt the two of you talking, not least of which
>> since you apparently want to do it online, instead of in person -
>> despite the fact you're posting from the same $99 computer...
>

> It does not surprise me that Chud has been outed as yet another sock
> puppet.

It does not surprise me that you'd fall for fake transcripts from someone
who as technically-ignorant as you are.

fitnessf...@yahoo.com

May 2, 2016, 5:09:49 PM5/2/16
On Monday, May 2, 2016 at 5:00:35 PM UTC-4, The Chad wrote:
> On Mon, 02 May 2016 08:36:37 -0700, fitnessforyou2002 wrote:
>
> >> 02[19:02] * ~cbryant215 (~cbrya...@CJ-5rs.7m7.42.192.IP) Quit (Quit:
> >> Leaving )
> >> 03[19:02] * tqskillings (~tqski...@CJ-5rs.7m7.42.192.IP) has joined
> >> #rspw
> >>
> >> But don't let me interupt the two of you talking, not least of which
> >> since you apparently want to do it online, instead of in person -
> >> despite the fact you're posting from the same $99 computer...
> >

> > It does not surprise me that Chud has been outed as yet another sock
> > puppet.
>
> It does not surprise me

...that you're fat?
...that you're a sociopath?
...that you are emotionally-stunted?
...that Wendy's has small fries for 99 cents?

> that you'd fall for fake transcripts from someone
> who as technically-ignorant as you are.

Sure. "Fake" transcripts.
Well I guess you wouldn't mind posting "real" ones then would you?

Oh, by the way...even Google thinks you're lying.

Found the following email addresses:
cbrya...@CJ-5rs.7m7.42.192.IP
tqski...@CJ-5rs.7m7.42.192.IP

The Chad

May 2, 2016, 9:38:01 PM5/2/16
On Mon, 02 May 2016 14:09:46 -0700, fitnessforyou2002 wrote:

> Found the following email addresses: cbrya...@CJ-5rs.7m7.42.192.IP
> tqski...@CJ-5rs.7m7.42.192.IP

You stupid fucking midget, those aren't email addresses.

madeforz...@yahoo.com

May 3, 2016, 12:10:33 AM5/3/16
Google picks them up like that.
And they are the exact same "address".

Don't be angry because you're stupid.
Be angry because you're an idiot.

madeforz...@yahoo.com

May 3, 2016, 12:11:04 AM5/3/16
"If it makes me look stupid, it's FAKE!" -- Chadlee Anvil "The Chad" Bryant

The Chad

May 3, 2016, 12:19:44 AM5/3/16
On Mon, 02 May 2016 21:10:26 -0700, madeforzyngagames wrote:

> On Monday, May 2, 2016 at 9:38:01 PM UTC-4, The Chad wrote:
>> On Mon, 02 May 2016 14:09:46 -0700, fitnessforyou2002 wrote:
>>
>> > Found the following email addresses: cbrya...@CJ-5rs.7m7.42.192.IP
>> > tqski...@CJ-5rs.7m7.42.192.IP
>>
>> You stupid fucking midget, those aren't email addresses.
>

> Google picks them up like that.
> And they are the exact same "address".

They're still not email addresses, and Rod the Metaphuck fudged them as
hostmasks in his fake IRC logs.

How the fuck did you ever get a job in tech support?

fitnessf...@yahoo.com

May 3, 2016, 1:34:40 AM5/3/16
Stop dodging the point, Chud.
Google picks them up as the same thing, and I would trust Google over you any day.

> How the fuck did you ever get a job in tech support?

That's the same question RSPWers have been asking about you for years.

]v[etaphoid

May 3, 2016, 5:47:53 AM5/3/16
The Chad expressed precisely :
You, more than anyone else, should know that helpdesk roles aint that
demanding Chadles...

Just like you do know that those IRC logs I posed are 100% genuine,
Toby. I mean Chad...

]v[etaphoid

Aug 16, 2016, 9:03:58 AM8/16/16
]v[etaphoid explained on 02/05/16 :
LOL! You stupid cunt, Chad!

]v[etaphoid

Dec 14, 2016, 6:22:52 AM12/14/16
]v[etaphoid formulated the question :
ROFL! Still funny from Footshot Chad...

Lee Quent

Oct 21, 2017, 7:26:03 PM10/21/17
]v[etaphoid formulated on Wednesday :
Remeber back when Chadlee used to pretend to be his own friend back on
IRC? Furiously logging in and out under different names, just so
someone, anyone, would respond to him...

fitnessf...@yahoo.com

Oct 21, 2017, 11:57:07 PM10/21/17
Remember when he recently tried to re-create RSPW on IRC, and ended up becoming the only one to frequent the room? Funny shit.

Lee Quent

Oct 22, 2017, 2:06:16 AM10/22/17
After serious thinking fitnessf...@yahoo.com wrote :
I remember. So does Toby Skillings.

He was the Scott Oof of his generation...

]v[etaphoid

May 23, 2018, 7:56:18 AM5/23/18
]v[etaphoid pretended :
> The Chad submitted this idea :
>> Dink is jacking off in Mawmaw Mary's basement and Billy Dee Paulus'
>> decrepit ass is hooked up to oxygen while I'm out having fun with friends.
>>
>> Your lives are shit. Mine isn't. You pathetic bitches should just off
>> yourselves.
>
> And yet somehow, someone with the same IP address as you, has managed to
> punch out response after ignored response on IRC for 40 of the past 48 hours.
>
> Tell your "friends" we said hi, you cowardly, friendless fucktard...

ROFL!

The fat, friendless fuck lives on - forever hoping for one last blowjob
from hobbyfan or one of his rescue cats!

Family Guy

Jan 14, 2021, 10:39:19 AM1/14/21
On Sunday, May 1, 2016 at 5:28:07 PM UTC-4, SPAZZCATAZ. wrote:
> On Sunday, May 1, 2016 at 12:52:56 AM UTC-4, The Chad wrote:
> > Dink is jacking off in Mawmaw Mary's basement and Billy Dee Paulus' decrepit ass is hooked up to oxygen while I'm out having fun with friends.
> >
> > Your lives are shit. Mine isn't. You pathetic bitches should just off yourselves.
> why do you waste so much time telling us these dubious ffacts?
> why is it so important to you?
> you are am obsessive crackpot, ever having to 'pr0ve' your imagined superiority.
> you really must care what we think of you for you ever to be seeking our approval.

He's a narcissist and a sociopath with anger management problems.

]v[etaphoid

Jan 10, 2022, 7:05:08 AM1/10/22
Lee Quent was thinking very hard :
The stupid cunt still does it on Usenet - despite being called out for
it and humiliated daily...

ROFL!

--
"I already served during an armed campaign"
- self-described decorated veteran, Chadlee Bryant on Apr 11, 2017

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.flame.rspw/c/nYtUHLNwtGA
http://www.stolenvalor.com/