Grupos de Google ya no admite nuevas publicaciones ni suscripciones de Usenet. El contenido anterior sigue siendo visible.

(META) So, I own RSPW...

Visto 73 veces
Saltar al primer mensaje no leído

The Chad

no leída,
23 ago 2016, 4:38:5823/8/16
What is Dink, Billy Dee Paulus, Pisscent, or anyone else going to do about
it?

That's right, MOTHERFUCKING NOTHING.

Bow down to your king.

TMC

no leída,
23 ago 2016, 6:23:1123/8/16
The Chad explained on 23/08/16 :
If I may say, you're carrying on like a bit of an ass.

fitnessf...@yahoo.com

no leída,
23 ago 2016, 9:36:4623/8/16
You are pathetic.

TMC

no leída,
24 ago 2016, 6:25:3124/8/16
fitnessf...@yahoo.com laid this down on his screen :
But not totally foolhardy.

He dare not mention ]v[eta with his idle boasts. Even Chad knows when
he's been mauled too many times.

]v[etaphoid

no leída,
31 oct 2018, 7:26:3731/10/18
The Chad explained on 23/08/2016 :
You should see if someone will let you trade it for a house, a car or a
PC worth more than $99...

]v[etaphoid

no leída,
3 ene 2022, 18:43:103/1/22
]v[etaphoid submitted this idea :
ROFL!

More than five years on, Chadlee is still dirt poor...

--
"I already served during an armed campaign"
- self-described decorated veteran, Chadlee Bryant on Apr 11, 2017

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.flame.rspw/c/nYtUHLNwtGA
http://www.stolenvalor.com/

]v[etaphoid

no leída,
30 ene 2022, 4:58:3030/1/22
The Chad explained on 23/08/2016 :
How many people are oyu obsessing over now, Chadlee Bryant?
0 mensajes nuevos