Anyone know what a "honky" is?

Michael

Jul 19, 2016, 9:37:04 AM7/19/16
BobbyK? DLS? Anyone?

How about Mr. Charlie? Anyone know who he is?

thomas...@gmail.com

Jul 21, 2016, 8:19:25 AM7/21/16
On Tuesday, July 19, 2016 at 9:37:04 AM UTC-4, Michael wrote:
> BobbyK? DLS? Anyone?
>
> How about Mr. Charlie? Anyone know who he is?

That would be Baker honking the horn on his "race car" in frustration as he gets passed yet again by faster drivers.

Alan Baker

Jul 21, 2016, 11:56:49 AM7/21/16
Aww, Liarboy: still smarting, are you?

:-(

Michael

Jul 21, 2016, 12:09:51 PM7/21/16

wrote in message
Notice how the DLS, Cunt-Boy was compelled to answer. And again declared
himself a winner....of something.

Such a sad little piece of shit without a life.

thomas...@gmail.com

Jul 21, 2016, 12:22:47 PM7/21/16
On Thursday, July 21, 2016 at 11:56:49 AM UTC-4, Alan Baker wrote:
> On 2016-07-21 5:19 AM,com wrote:
> > On Tuesday, July 19, 2016 at 9:37:04 AM UTC-4, Michael wrote:
> >> BobbyK? DLS? Anyone?
> >>
> >> How about Mr. Charlie? Anyone know who he is?
> >
> > That would be Baker honking the horn on his "race car" in frustration as he gets passed yet again by faster drivers.
> >

> Aww, Liarboy: still smarting, are you?
>
> :-(

That would be smiling, not smarting, liarboy.

Face it, you get passed a lot. That is, when you actually show up, which is not a lot.

Alan Baker

Jul 21, 2016, 12:30:29 PM7/21/16
Face it: you're chasing me around the internet...

:-)

thomas...@gmail.com

Jul 21, 2016, 6:31:25 PM7/21/16
On Thursday, July 21, 2016 at 12:30:29 PM UTC-4, Alan Baker wrote:
Face it, you are chasing faster drivers around the race course.

:)

Alan Baker

Jul 21, 2016, 7:42:22 PM7/21/16
Face it, Liarboy: you're obsessed with chasing me around the internet...

:-)

thomas...@gmail.com

Jul 22, 2016, 7:23:38 AM7/22/16
On Thursday, July 21, 2016 at 7:42:22 PM UTC-4, Alan Baker wrote:
Obsessed? More of a hobby. Your pathologically narcissistic personality is interesting.

For those not convinced that Alan Baker is a narcissist just have a look at his Facebook postings. All Alan, all the time.

Michael

Jul 22, 2016, 7:42:32 AM7/22/16

wrote in message

On Thursday, July 21, 2016 at 7:42:22 PM UTC-4, Alan Baker wrote:
> On 2016-07-21 3:31 PM, wrote:

> >> Face it: you're chasing me around the internet...
> >>
> >> :-)
> >
> > Face it, you are chasing faster drivers around the race course.
> >
> > :)
> >

> Face it, Liarboy: you're obsessed with chasing me around the internet...
>
> :-)

>Obsessed?

The dumb little shit, Cunt-Boy, attempts to foist his deficiencies on
others. But as usual, fails. A natural born Luzer.

> More of a hobby. Your pathologically narcissistic personality is
> interesting.

Yeah, IT'S got a bunch of loose screws rattling around in IT'S empty head.

>For those not convinced that Alan Baker is a narcissist just have a look at
>his Facebook postings. All Alan, all the time.

Yeah, IT'S a jack-off of all trades with Dunning-Kruger syndrome, along with
a bunch of other issues. And IT so loves to blow IT'S own horn.

If IT were dead, the world would be a better place.

In fact, if I heard that IT died, I would say, "he was a scumbag, and now
he's a dead scumbag".

Michael

Jul 22, 2016, 8:12:48 AM7/22/16

wrote in message
Yeah, another fail in a long line of failures. The "Natural Born Luzer",
loses as always.

Alan Baker

Jul 22, 2016, 10:32:35 AM7/22/16
Riiiiiiight.

> For those not convinced that Alan Baker is a narcissist just have a look at his Facebook postings. All Alan, all the time.

So you admit you've gone searching for my Facebook page, Liarboy?

thomas...@gmail.com

Jul 23, 2016, 12:02:25 AM7/23/16
On Friday, July 22, 2016 at 10:32:35 AM UTC-4, Alan Baker wrote:
Searching? As in typing in Alan Baker in Facebook search? Oh, so hard, and took so much effort!

Alan, major news here, if you put it out there on Facebook, unprotected, it's very easy to find.

You can see my site too, you know. Go have a look, I don't have anything to hide. Apparently you feel like you do.

Michael

Jul 23, 2016, 8:11:26 AM7/23/16

wrote in message
> [...]

The DLS has been racing for 3 YEARS. And has never come close to finishing
first.

His fear of speed is overwhelming.

Looks like that fad is over.

thomas...@gmail.com

Jul 23, 2016, 8:59:24 AM7/23/16
What is truly amazing is that this dipshit IT "pro" seems to think that his totally public Facebook postings are not easily discoverable. If you don't restrict your Facebook posts you simply have no right to claim that someone looking at those postings is "chasing you around the Internet."

As for his lack of racing, you must have missed the post wherein dipshit makes an unverified injury claim.

This year has seen Mission Raceway's FF participation drop off dramatically from just a few years ago. In July it's down to just Alan McColl and Doug Floer, the only two competitive FF drivers. The rest of the "racers" seem to have lost interest. If I saw no way of ever winning, I'd lose interest too.

thomas...@gmail.com

Jul 23, 2016, 9:06:19 AM7/23/16
On Friday, July 22, 2016 at 10:32:35 AM UTC-4, Alan Baker wrote:
> On 2016-07-22 4:23 AM, rote:
That's not the issue. You simply seek to start and argument designed to boost your own ego, and fill an otherwise endless stream of boring days.

Alan Baker

Jul 24, 2016, 1:00:27 AM7/24/16
How many results do you get when you search Facebook for "Alan Baker",
Liarboy?

> Alan, major news here, if you put it out there on Facebook, unprotected, it's very easy to find.

I've put very little on Facebook, Liarboy.

Your whole claim that: "Alan Baker is a narcissist just have a look at
his Facebook postings."...

Ignoring the execrable grammar.

...is bullshit.

I have checked how my profile appears to the public and it shows I've
made precisely two (2) posts in 2016:

One where I promoted a petition to save a race track in Seattle.

And one where I temporarily changed my profile picture to show
solidarity with victims of terror in France.

> You can see my site too, you know. Go have a look, I don't have anything to hide. Apparently you feel like you do.

Nope. That's just another thing you've made up.

But I'll happily look at your "site" (you DO realize it isn't a site at
all, right; just a PAGE?)...

...if you'll post the link.

If you don't post the link it "proves" (by your standards) that you feel
you have something to hide.

:-)

Alan Baker

Jul 24, 2016, 1:03:23 AM7/24/16
On 2016-07-23 8:59 AM, thomas...@gmail.com wrote:
> On Saturday, July 23, 2016 at 8:11:26 AM UTC-4, Michael wrote:
>> wrote in message
>>
>> On Tuesday, July 19, 2016 at 9:37:04 AM UTC-4, Michael wrote:
>>> BobbyK? DLS? Anyone?
>>>
>>> How about Mr. Charlie? Anyone know who he is?
>>
>>> That would be Baker honking the horn on his "race car" in
>>> frustration as he gets passed yet again by faster drivers.
>>

>> The DLS has been racing for 3 YEARS. And has never come close to
>> finishing first.
>>
>> His fear of speed is overwhelming.
>>
>> Looks like that fad is over.
>
> What is truly amazing is that this dipshit IT "pro" seems to think
> that his totally public Facebook postings are not easily
> discoverable. If you don't restrict your Facebook posts you simply
> have no right to claim that someone looking at those postings is
> "chasing you around the Internet."

Did you or did you not go looking for my Facebook page, Liarboy?

> As for his lack of racing, you must have missed the post wherein
> dipshit makes an unverified injury claim.

You mean the surgery I had on May 24th?

What proof would you accept, Liarboy?

Recheck my Facebook page: I've now made the pictures of my right arm
post surgery public.

Let's see if you have the balls to admit when you're wrong...

> This year has seen Mission Raceway's FF participation drop off
> dramatically from just a few years ago. In July it's down to just
> Alan McColl and Doug Floer, the only two competitive FF drivers. The
> rest of the "racers" seem to have lost interest. If I saw no way of
> ever winning, I'd lose interest too.

So now you're insulting drivers you don't even know...

How very classy.

Alan Baker

Jul 24, 2016, 1:04:05 AM7/24/16
It's certainly not an issue you'd like to address, is it, Liarboy?

Did you go searching for my Facebook page?

That's a yes or no question.

thomas...@gmail.com

Jul 24, 2016, 8:04:43 AM7/24/16
On Sunday, July 24, 2016 at 1:04:05 AM UTC-4, Alan Baker wrote:
I used the Facebook search to find you. How else was I supposed to do that?

https://www.facebook.com/tom.elam.56

thomas...@gmail.com

Jul 24, 2016, 8:10:10 AM7/24/16
On Sunday, July 24, 2016 at 1:03:23 AM UTC-4, Alan Baker wrote:
I was not wrong. I simply said it was not verified, not that it did not happen.

> > This year has seen Mission Raceway's FF participation drop off
> > dramatically from just a few years ago. In July it's down to just
> > Alan McColl and Doug Floer, the only two competitive FF drivers. The
> > rest of the "racers" seem to have lost interest. If I saw no way of
> > ever winning, I'd lose interest too.
>
> So now you're insulting drivers you don't even know...

Do you dispute the fact that the 2016 season has seen a dramatic drop in FF participation at Mission Raceway? Note that I said "SEEM to have lost interest." Note that I mentioned no names, or made any derogatory remarks.

> How very classy.

Just you, starting another argument out of thin air to fill your empty time.

Alan Baker

Jul 24, 2016, 9:10:36 AM7/24/16
So that is a yes: you went searching for my Facebook page.

> https://www.facebook.com/tom.elam.56

From which it quickly becomes evident that your Facebook page is all
Tome Elam, all the time, Liarboy.

:-)

Alan Baker

Jul 24, 2016, 9:21:17 AM7/24/16
Weasel words, Liarboy.

>>> This year has seen Mission Raceway's FF participation drop off
>>> dramatically from just a few years ago. In July it's down to
>>> just Alan McColl and Doug Floer, the only two competitive FF
>>> drivers. The rest of the "racers" seem to have lost interest. If
>>> I saw no way of ever winning, I'd lose interest too.
>>
>> So now you're insulting drivers you don't even know...
>>

> Do you dispute the fact that the 2016 season has seen a dramatic drop
> in FF participation at Mission Raceway? Note that I said "SEEM to
> have lost interest." Note that I mentioned no names, or made any
> derogatory remarks.

Weasel words, Liarboy.

>> How very classy.
>
> Just you, starting another argument out of thin air to fill your
> empty time.

Really? It was "just me" making comments not about me but about other
drivers, was it, Liarboy. You're the one who started talking about them,
not me.

Michael

Jul 24, 2016, 9:45:31 AM7/24/16

wrote in message
Jeeze!!! You got that little piece of shit in a babbling rave. I can see
the spittle flying out of IT'S mouth!!!

Keep up the good work.

He should really off himself. He's a luzer without a life. He will eat a
mile of shit, just to keep a thread going and fill in empty time.

If he were dead, the world would be better off.

:-)

recscub...@huntzinger.com

Jul 24, 2016, 10:22:47 AM7/24/16
Tom Elam rote: wrote:
> Alan Baker wrote:
> > Tom Elam rote:

> > > That's not the issue. You ...
> >
> > It's certainly not an issue you'd like to address, is it, Liarboy?
> > Did you go searching for my Facebook page?
> > That's a yes or no question.
>
> I used the Facebook search to find you. How else was I supposed to do that?

Using said FB search for 'Alan Baker' results in roughly a hundred hits.

A hundred hits to sift through ... well, that will certainly fill an otherwise
endless stream of boring days!

-hh

thomas...@gmail.com

Jul 24, 2016, 11:16:34 AM7/24/16
Try Alan Baker Vancouver

thomas...@gmail.com

Jul 24, 2016, 11:18:56 AM7/24/16
On Sunday, July 24, 2016 at 9:21:17 AM UTC-4, Alan Baker wrote:
Weasel words? Just quoting what I said.

Your Facebook post was June 6. So you don't share everything? What are you hiding?

thomas...@gmail.com

Jul 24, 2016, 11:50:11 AM7/24/16
It's the 5th one down.

Alan Baker

Jul 24, 2016, 12:04:20 PM7/24/16
By the same standard, what are YOU hiding, Liarboy?

Michael

Jul 24, 2016, 1:40:35 PM7/24/16

wrote in message
BWAHAAAHAAAHAAAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!

It must be very difficult for some.

thomas...@gmail.com

Jul 24, 2016, 2:35:36 PM7/24/16
On Sunday, July 24, 2016 at 12:04:20 PM UTC-4, Alan Baker wrote:
OK, fair enough, try link that again and let me know if it works now. I set the global privacy to Public.

recscub...@huntzinger.com

Jul 24, 2016, 2:57:24 PM7/24/16
Sorry, but I only get a single hit on people, and it obviously ain't him:

Alan Baker (Nicholas Waugh)
Henderson Elementary School
Vancouver, British Columbia

.737448

-hh

Alan Baker

Jul 24, 2016, 2:58:03 PM7/24/16
You miss the point, Liarboy:

It isn't what you DO, it's what you lie about.

My not making my every post to Facebook public doesn't mean I'm "hiding"
anything. I'm just not sharing my life and personal information with
strangers.

Oh, and it looks like you've only set global privacy to "Public" for new
posts...

...so as usual, you haven't told the whole truth, have you?

thomas...@gmail.com

Jul 24, 2016, 3:18:51 PM7/24/16
Really? Don't know how to search? Open this link:

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0BxuJGTDTmSZ1TGpxYlJkRlBOUlk

thomas...@gmail.com

Jul 24, 2016, 3:19:53 PM7/24/16
I'm still trying to figure out how to open it completely up to you. Short of a friend request, any ideas?

thomas...@gmail.com

Jul 24, 2016, 3:25:16 PM7/24/16
Turns out that's not possible short of changing each post:

Click at the top right of any Facebook page and choose Settings
Select Privacy from the left menu

Under the Who can see my stuff? section, click Limit the audience for posts I've shared with friends of friends or Public?

Click Limit Old Posts

Some important notes about this tool:

If you want to undo this action in the future, you'll need to adjust the audience of each individual post. Limiting the audience of your previous posts cannot be reversed in one click.

That's news to me....and if I fix a few you will accuse me of holding back. Want to see all? I'll friend your request.

thomas...@gmail.com

Jul 24, 2016, 4:27:32 PM7/24/16
Not quite. See all those reposts and family pictures?

Alan Baker

Jul 24, 2016, 11:29:29 PM7/24/16
Nope.

But by your standards, because you haven't been open from the very
beginning you have something to hide...

...isn't that right, Liarboy?

:-)

Alan Baker

Jul 24, 2016, 11:30:44 PM7/24/16
Nope. You are not my friend.

But since you were happy to declare that my not making every post of
mine public meant I had "something to hide", you are now admitting that
you do, too...

...isn't that right, Liarboy, or is there an accusation you'd now like
to retract?

Alan Baker

Jul 24, 2016, 11:36:29 PM7/24/16
I see a two pictures of you and the woman I assume is your wife.

I don't see any reposts at all.

On my profile, you saw a petition to help safeguard a race track...

...a temporary change of my profile picture in support of the victims of
violence in France...

...a picture of me in my Formula Ford...

...support for a petition not to make some Canadian citizens less equal
that others...

...support for Jamie Oliver's drive to see that children eat properly
nutritious food...

...so why don't we see you advocating for anything, Liarboy?

You must have something to hide.

:-)

thomas...@gmail.com

Jul 25, 2016, 11:21:22 AM7/25/16
All of which are obviously carefully selected to create a favorable impression. You must have something to hide.

thomas...@gmail.com

Jul 25, 2016, 11:21:36 AM7/25/16
Actually, I never thought about that. But if I do open some up you will of course accuse me of being selective in a way that creates a favorable impression.

Alan Baker

Jul 25, 2016, 12:29:38 PM7/25/16
You mean I'll do exactly what you would do if the situation were
reversed, Liarboy?

Alan Baker

Jul 25, 2016, 12:35:36 PM7/25/16
See? You're doing it again.

None of them were in anyway selected deliberately, Liarboy.

thomas...@gmail.com

Jul 25, 2016, 2:59:08 PM7/25/16
Liar. When you set the default to Friends Only you have to select the Anyone option manually.

thomas...@gmail.com

Jul 25, 2016, 3:00:08 PM7/25/16
I said no matter what I choose you would accuse me. And you would. So, I accuse you too.

Alan Baker

Jul 25, 2016, 6:24:47 PM7/25/16
Sorry, but I've never done much with my posting settings. I may have
locked them down tighter at some point, but that's not what you
insinuated, is it?

Nevertheless, by your standards, you're "hiding" practically everything,
so you must have lots to hide.

:-)

Alan Baker

Jul 25, 2016, 6:25:32 PM7/25/16
Simple fact, Liarboy:

You accused me of having "something to hide" when my public posts are no
fewer than yours.
Message has been deleted

thomas...@gmail.com

Jul 26, 2016, 8:40:00 AM7/26/16
I offered you the opportunity to send me a friend request and see all my Facebook posts. You turned me down. I have nothing to hide, you can see them all. Of course, then I could see yours too. So YOU may be wanting to hide something.

So, I'm going to send YOU a Facebook friend request. If you do not accept the discussion is over.

MNMikeW

Jul 26, 2016, 9:47:06 AM7/26/16
thomas...@gmail.com wrote:

>>> I said no matter what I choose you would accuse me. And you
>>> would. So, I accuse you too.
>>>

>> Simple fact, Liarboy:
>>
>> You accused me of having "something to hide" when my public posts
>> are no fewer than yours.
>
> I offered you the opportunity to send me a friend request and see all
> my Facebook posts. You turned me down. I have nothing to hide, you
> can see them all. Of course, then I could see yours too. So YOU may
> be wanting to hide something.
>
> So, I'm going to send YOU a Facebook friend request. If you do not
> accept the discussion is over.

You two idiots sounds like a couple of teenage girls.

BobbyK

Jul 26, 2016, 9:58:31 AM7/26/16
Another blathering string that Alan drug over to RSG. Take it back to
whatever news group you came from....both of you.

Alan Baker

Jul 26, 2016, 3:35:02 PM7/26/16
I didn't drag anything anywhere, Bobby.

Tommy (aka Liarboy) decided to visit here off his own bat.

Alan Baker

Jul 26, 2016, 9:43:44 PM7/26/16
You accused me of having something to hide when my Facebook page looks
essentially no different than yours from a public/private perspective,
Liarboy.

By your own standard, you 'proved' that YOU have something to hide.

You are not my friend, and I don't want you inflicted on the people who
are my friends.

> So, I'm going to send YOU a Facebook friend request. If you do not
> accept the discussion is over.

So you'll just find a new place to stalk me!

:-)

Alan Baker

Jul 26, 2016, 10:26:56 PM7/26/16
On 2016-07-26 8:33 AM, thomas...@gmail.com wrote:
> LOL

Sorry, Liarboy, but those are the facts.

You and I both have only a few posts that are public, so in that way,
our Facebook profiles are identical.

So if mine shows that I have "something to hide"...

...then yours must show exactly the same thing.

Michael

Jul 26, 2016, 10:32:59 PM7/26/16

"BobbyK" wrote in message
Notice how the Stoopid Cunt, DL, is compelled to get in the last word?

IT thinks if IT does that, IT wins....something.

IT'S a worthless piece of shit without a life.

If IT were dead, the world would be a better place.

:-)

Dene

Jul 27, 2016, 10:57:31 PM7/27/16
And you could simply stop posting in this thread, if you could somehow control your urge to get in the last word.

Somehow...

-Greg

thomas...@gmail.com

Jul 28, 2016, 7:16:31 AM7/28/16
Not exactly. I offered to let you have a look at all my Facebook content, and you refused because that let's me look at yours.

Guilty as charged, liarboy

thomas...@gmail.com

Jul 28, 2016, 7:18:06 AM7/28/16
He can't do that. Baker has has to have the last word. He can NEVER be wrong.

thomas...@gmail.com

Jul 28, 2016, 7:20:50 AM7/28/16
High school stuff, all the way. At least I realize it's play. Alan thinks it's reality.

Alan Baker

Jul 28, 2016, 9:37:18 AM7/28/16
Nope.

You (as always) miss the point.

Your accusation came when you knew that our public Facebook profiles
were equivalent. You made an accusation that equally applied to yourself.

The fact that I don't want to let you see my Facebook profile and
potentially harass my friends has no bearing on whether or not I have
"something to hide".

MNMikeW

Jul 28, 2016, 9:43:08 AM7/28/16
Dene wrote:

>> Tommy (aka Liarboy) decided to visit here off his own bat.
>
> And you could simply stop posting in this thread, if you could somehow control your urge to get in the last word.
>
> Somehow...
>
> -Greg

These two dumbasses probably chase Pokemons as well.

thomas...@gmail.com

Jul 28, 2016, 10:27:38 AM7/28/16
What's a Pokemon?

thomas...@gmail.com

Jul 28, 2016, 10:29:01 AM7/28/16
Yet I'm willing to take that risk...even after you accuse me of being a liar. Do you not see that you are the real problem here?

Alan Baker

Jul 28, 2016, 11:41:05 AM7/28/16
Bravo, you!

From your public postings you don't really use Facebook very much and
I'm not the one who went seeking out YOUR Facebook page.

You OTOH, DID go looking for my Facebook page and seemed determined to
go where I go and harass and bother the people you find there.

Yes: I see the problem very well, Liarboy.

Do you see the problem of your initial accusation?

Michael

Jul 28, 2016, 5:15:29 PM7/28/16

"Alan Baker" wrote in message news:nnd92g$fe3$1...@news.datemas.de...

>Do you see the problem of your initial accusation?

Why don't you STFU, Cunt? Your vying for the last word is played out. Or
better yet, eat shit and die.

If you were dead, the world would be a better place.

Michael

Jul 29, 2016, 9:27:53 AM7/29/16

"Alan Baker" wrote in message news:nn333p$gh1$1...@news.datemas.de...

> I'm just not sharing my life and personal information with
strangers.

REALLY, Cunt-Boy?

So, lets see;

You are almost sixty.

You drive an old, 30 YO POS red Miata. And a beat up pickup.

You own a cheep POS "race car" that cost 8K, and you haven't raced this year
because of "arm surgery". In your three year "racing career" you haven't
won once.
You took a racing course with Skip Barber at Laguna Seca, which was paid
for by your family.
You were at Sebring.
And Mission Raceway.

You live in a crappy, 400 sq. ft. run down one roomer, three blocks from
the water. Paid for by inheritance money from your grand pappy.

We know the apartment is run down, because you posted a video.

We know the address, because you posted it in a video.

We know what you look like, because you posted your face in a video and all
over the net. We know you are missing a tooth.

You are unmarried. (only a misfit would marry a useless dick such as you).

You don't have any kids.

You inherited most of your money recently, when your father died. He was a
successful businessman. His name was Barney.

We know your "supposed" net worth, because you posted it.

Your brother is also a successful business man. His name is Chris.

You have failed at business and run a part time "computer consulting
business" which sets up iPads on your kitchen table.

You also fancy yourself a great golfer and a great skier and a great hockey
player.

You have a Mac Pro.

Your mommie lives in Toronto.

Your "supposed" "GF", lives in Toronto. She is a Black Belt and a
"presidential advisor". ( for someone with those supposed qualifications to
hook up with an asshole such as you, leads to suspicion that she is brain
damaged).

We know all those facts, because you posted them.

Yes, it seems your "personal information" is a well kept secret.

And your best attribute is, "fooling yourself".

Alan Baker

Jul 29, 2016, 9:18:15 PM7/29/16
On 2016-07-29 9:27 AM, Michael wrote:

> "Alan Baker" wrote in message news:nn333p$gh1$1...@news.datemas.de...
>

>> I'm just not sharing my life and personal information with
> strangers.
>
> REALLY, Cunt-Boy?
>
> So, lets see;
>
> You are almost sixty.

54 actually. How old are you? By your posting style, have you beaten
acne yet?

> You drive an old, 30 YO POS red Miata. And a beat up pickup.

Well, it's 26 years old, but it's far from a POS. :-)

> You own a cheep POS "race car" that cost 8K,

Rather more than that, but who really cares? There's nothing '""' about it.

> and you haven't raced this
> year because of "arm surgery".

Actually, I raced once to begin the year and then had surgery.

:-)

> In your three year "racing career" you
> haven't won once.
> You took a racing course with Skip Barber at Laguna Seca, which was
> paid for by your family.

Partially, yes. They covered about 2/3 of the cost of the course, and I
paid for everything else.

:-)

> You were at Sebring.

Twice, actually; once by invitation.

:-)

> And Mission Raceway.

Yup.

> You live in a crappy, 400 sq. ft. run down one roomer, three blocks from
> the water. Paid for by inheritance money from your grand pappy.

Factually incorrect.

> We know the apartment is run down, because you posted a video.

And yet it is worth far more than your bungalow...

> We know the address, because you posted it in a video.

No, actually. You guessed the address and were wrong... ...twice.

:-)

> We know what you look like, because you posted your face in a video and
> all over the net. We know you are missing a tooth.

Was missing a tooth, yes. Sadly, a root canal didn't do the job, so now
I've got a post and a replacement.

> You are unmarried. (only a misfit would marry a useless dick such as you).

I'm unmarried.

> You don't have any kids.

True.

> You inherited most of your money recently, when your father died. He
> was a successful businessman. His name was Barney.

And nothing you know about him can hurt him.

> We know your "supposed" net worth, because you posted it.
>
> Your brother is also a successful business man. His name is Chris.
>
> You have failed at business and run a part time "computer consulting
> business" which sets up iPads on your kitchen table.

It pays for my life, so I consider it a success.

:-)

> You also fancy yourself a great golfer and a great skier and a great
> hockey player.

Nope. I fancy myself a decent golfer, a very good skier (and certified
instructor) and a distinctly mediocre hockey player.

> You have a Mac Pro.

Incorrect.

> Your mommie lives in Toronto.

Yup. And nothing you know about her can hurt her either.

> Your "supposed" "GF", lives in Toronto. She is a Black Belt and a
> "presidential advisor". ( for someone with those supposed
> qualifications to hook up with an asshole such as you, leads to
> suspicion that she is brain damaged).

I never claimed she was a presidential adviser, Michael. She did meet
Bill Clinton, but that was post his presidency.

Oh, and she's a triple black belt: judo, jiu jitsu, and karate (sorry, I
can't remember which karate).

> We know all those facts, because you posted them.
>

> Yes, it seems your "personal information" is a well kept secret.

Those are PARTS of my life that have come up, Michael.

But given Liarboy's tendency to stalk me to LinkedIn and Facebook, I'm
certainly not going to let him have free run of my friends on there.

> And your best attribute is, "fooling yourself".

Irony!

Michael

Jul 30, 2016, 11:44:52 AM7/30/16

"Alan Baker" wrote in message news:nngv8m$1vm$1...@news.datemas.de...

Yes, that word aptly describes your responses to my post.

Those PARTS of your life, are the total PARTS of your life. As we all can
plainly see, you haven't one.

And now, I give you the last. In that way you can leave happy, thinking
that you won....something.

When I'm in a beneficent mood, I throw Luzers such as you a bone. And there
is your bone, Mutt.

Bye.

:-)

Alan Baker

Jul 30, 2016, 2:40:26 PM7/30/16
Riiiiight.

> And now, I give you the last. In that way you can leave happy, thinking
> that you won....something.

You failed at that last post, didn't you?

But that can't be new for you, can it?

thomas...@gmail.com

Jul 30, 2016, 4:16:15 PM7/30/16
I did not bother any of your FB friends, or even leave any comments or messages. Why would I? And no, there is no issue with my original post.

And, by the way, you have a lot of nerve asking in a FB message at 11:44 pm my time yesterday to "Go through and make every post you've ever made public...". Especially when you will not even accept my friend request. You want to see all my FB material while hiding most of yours. What a creep.

thomas...@gmail.com

Jul 30, 2016, 4:18:48 PM7/30/16
Me stalking you? You just asked me to make all my FB posts public. Now THAT'S stalking.

Alan Baker

Jul 30, 2016, 4:23:12 PM7/30/16
On 2016-07-30 1:16 PM, thomas...@gmail.com wrote:
>>> Yet I'm willing to take that risk...even after you accuse me of
>>> being a liar. Do you not see that you are the real problem here?
>>>>>

>>> Bravo, you!
>>>
>>> From your public postings you don't really use Facebook very much
>>> and I'm not the one who went seeking out YOUR Facebook page.
>>>
>>> You OTOH, DID go looking for my Facebook page and seemed
>>> determined to go where I go and harass and bother the people you
>>> find there.
>>>
>>> Yes: I see the problem very well, Liarboy.
>>>
>>> Do you see the problem of your initial accusation?
> I did not bother any of your FB friends, or even leave any comments
> or messages. Why would I? And no, there is no issue with my original
> post.

And that proves you won't bother them in the future, Liarboy? We've seen
how far you're willing to go to stalk me.

:-)

> And, by the way, you have a lot of nerve asking in a FB message at
> 11:44 pm my time yesterday to "Go through and make every post you've
> ever made public...". Especially when you will not even accept my
> friend request. You want to see all my FB material while hiding most
> of yours. What a creep.

You contacted ME, Liarboy. You went cruising around the 'net looking for
me.

You claimed that my not having every Facebook post I ever made set to
"Public" meant I had "something to hide"...

...when your Facebook is precisely the same, Liarboy.

So you have something to hide, and by your own standards, that's true
until you make all your posts PUBLIC.

:-)

Alan Baker

Jul 30, 2016, 4:24:30 PM7/30/16
Nope. YOU contacted ME with a friend request. I just told you what I
want to see from you: privately.

It is the exact OPPOSITE of stalking: it is a defense AGAINST your
stalking of me, Liarboy.

Michael

Jul 30, 2016, 8:54:48 PM7/30/16

wrote in message
Jeeze!!! You got that Dumb Little Cunt in a babbling rave. I can picture
the spittle flying and IT'S neck veins distended.

But Cunt-Boy will eat a mile of shit for attention. He is a worthless Luzer
without a life, as was shown in a recent post.

thomas...@gmail.com

Jul 31, 2016, 12:04:02 AM7/31/16
You little liar. You asked me to make all my FB posts public, exposing them to the world. AFASIK there is no way to share a post with anyone but friends and the whole world.

In any event, if you accept my friend now request I'll immediately block and unfriend you.

Alan Baker

Jul 31, 2016, 12:18:40 AM7/31/16
Yup. I did ask that.

How is that stalking when YOU contacted ME, Liarboy?

> In any event, if you accept my friend now request I'll immediately
> block and unfriend you.

So you DO have something to hide!

thomas...@gmail.com

Jul 31, 2016, 7:45:38 AM7/31/16
Yes I do. We travel a lot, and for extended periods. We post on FB from all over the world. Get it?

Alan Baker

Jul 31, 2016, 12:15:58 PM7/31/16
Yes:

You have a huge, hypocritical double-standard, Liarboy.

:-)

recscub...@huntzinger.com

Jul 31, 2016, 5:39:25 PM7/31/16
On Sunday, July 31, 2016 at 12:15:58 PM UTC-4, Alan Baker wrote:
> On 2016-07-31 4:45 AM, thomas...@gmail.com wrote:
> > Alan Baker wrote:
> >> [snip]
> >> So you DO have something to hide!
> >
> > Yes I do. We travel a lot, and for extended periods. We post on FB
> > from all over the world. Get it?
>
> Yes:
> You have a huge, hypocritical double-standard, Liarboy.

Easily seen when Tom self-contradicts his hidden rationalization with
how he previously released said 'sensitive' travel information on totally
unrestricted public forums:

<https://groups.google.com/d/msg/comp.sys.mac.advocacy/ojS6_06qpHU/tilhSayJBAAJ>

-hh

--
<http://www.osec.doc.gov/osy/PDF/DOCOPSEC.pdf>

Alan Baker

Jul 31, 2016, 6:20:44 PM7/31/16
On 2016-07-31 2:39 PM, recscub...@huntzinger.com wrote:
> On Sunday, July 31, 2016 at 12:15:58 PM UTC-4, Alan Baker wrote:
>>>
>>> Yes I do. We travel a lot, and for extended periods. We post on FB
>>> from all over the world. Get it?
>>
>> Yes:
>> You have a huge, hypocritical double-standard, Liarboy.
>
> Easily seen when Tom self-contradicts his hidden rationalization with
> how he previously released said 'sensitive' travl information on totally
And has with fair regularity, posted from his wife's email address
un-redacted...

thomas...@gmail.com

Jul 31, 2016, 9:34:19 PM7/31/16
NNTP is not as watched as Facebook

thomas...@gmail.com

Jul 31, 2016, 9:34:40 PM7/31/16
My error.

Alan Baker

Aug 1, 2016, 12:59:43 AM8/1/16
Is that your excuse this time...

You basically just admitted that you won't expose yourself to the world
in the way that you implied that, since I hadn't, it meant I had
"something to hide".

You have no moral standard at all, do you, Liarboy?

:-)

Alan Baker

Aug 1, 2016, 1:01:08 AM8/1/16
Your selfishness to not even think about it...

...even after it had been pointed out to you.

recscub...@huntzinger.com

Aug 1, 2016, 7:16:45 AM8/1/16
On Sunday, July 31, 2016 at 9:34:19 PM UTC-4, thomas...@gmail.com wrote:
> On Sunday, July 31, 2016 at 5:39:25 PM UTC-4, recscub...@huntzinger.com wrote:

> > > Yes:
> > > You have a huge, hypocritical double-standard, Liarboy.
> >
> > Easily seen when Tom self-contradicts his hidden rationalization with
> > how he previously released said 'sensitive' travel information on totally
> > unrestricted public forums:
> >
> > <https://groups.google.com/d/msg/comp.sys.mac.advocacy/ojS6_06qpHU/tilhSayJBAAJ>
> >
> > <http://www.osec.doc.gov/osy/PDF/DOCOPSEC.pdf>
>
> NNTP is not as watched as Facebook

If you actually knew your OPSEC, you would know that that line
of reasoning is invalid: public is public is public.

-hh