(OT) : Reduce The Federal Tax and Tax Paper Work Burden For All -was- Tax Burden of Top 1% Now Exceeds That of Bottom 95% - COMBINED!

RHF

Aug 11, 2010, 8:57:31 AM8/11/10
On Aug 11, 5:22 am, dave <d...@dave.dave> wrote:
> m II wrote:
> > dxAce wrote:
>
> >> Well, the poor, (I'm one of them) pay no income tax, so therefore the money
> >> that keeps things running comes from somewhere.

> > But hey, I made $14,000 trading oil today.. blow me
>
> > Funny how the US Govt. sent me over $50,000 last year
>
> > LMFAO as I sit and look at my royalty cheques...
>
> > I prefer genuine ROLEX!

- Perhaps we should tax businesses.

Perhaps we should simply first Spend Less and
Reduce the Taxes to pay for that Less Spending ~ RHF

-read-
Why a Flat Tax PLUS National Tax System Is
Necessary For America's Future Financial Health
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/8503b113a0f6f083
Note - Under a Flat Tax PLUS System :
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/cec38601cff4632f
* Average American "The Average 90%ers"
Pay As You Spend Via a National Sales Tax
which in-fact Taxes the Chinese Made Product
at an Equal Rate as the American Made Product.
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/f87b8870013e1375
* High Income Americans "The Top 10%ers" with
Incomes above $250K : Pay the same National
Sales Tax as Everyone Else : PLUS They Pay a
Flat Tax on All Income above $250K with No
Deductions.

=WRT= Social Security the "Top 10%" Don't
Really Pay Their Fair Share to support All
American's Economic Surety in Old Age.
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/bf4f9308219b78e4
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/65a29a5aa5b5a8aa
.
The Truth About American Income Taxes and Who Pays
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/cad1f05e62f6b694
.
An American National Health Care System
is a Great Idea provided . . .
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/ce2ab5dd493917a2
* Make WalMart and the Chinese Imports Pay
a Fair Share {True Cost} of America's Health Care
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/75935b7406502fbd
.
.

Sid9

Aug 11, 2010, 10:44:30 AM8/11/10

"RHF" <rhf-new...@pacbell.net> wrote in message
.
.
More nonsense from the freeloaders....some states are reverting to gravel
roads. They can't afford the maintenance of paved roads. Take your BMW
there.

dave

Aug 11, 2010, 1:37:22 PM8/11/10
Sid9 wrote:

> .
> .
> More nonsense from the freeloaders....some states are reverting to
> gravel roads. They can't afford the maintenance of paved roads. Take
> your BMW there.

Make corporations fund government or get the hell out of my country.

Beam Me Up Scotty

Aug 11, 2010, 1:46:04 PM8/11/10

Corporations hire people, and sell to people..... corporations are
simply middle men that try to take in more than they spend.....

So any tax on a corporation is actually on the people they hire and sell to.

The only way a tax is paid, is by people spending money they earned or
earning money they spend, and that is just labor.

When you sell your labor and the government taxes who you sold your
labor too, they have to pay you less to have more in their hands to pay
the tax.

RHF

Aug 11, 2010, 4:50:10 PM8/11/10
On Aug 11, 7:44 am, "Sid9" <s...@belsouth.net> wrote:
> "RHF" <rhf-newsgro...@pacbell.net> wrote in message

The "Road Taxes" on Gasoline were a good example
of 'dedicated' Taxes that worked to meet a need.

Now so-called "Road Taxes" are put into the general
fund and used to pay for everything except Roads.

Prez Obama spend spend spend
Prez Obama tax tax tax
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/0864edf9bca744ca
ObamaNomics© = No Jobs and High Unemployment
+ Creating a Culture of Joblessness, Dependency
+ and Controlling Your Every Day Life
+ Plus Taxing Every Day You Live :
= That's Obama-Tax-Slavery© !
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/fd2bc713ce1e20fa
.
i am a 'bottom' 0.01%er* ~ RHF
* why i am so poor my zip code is all 00000s
.
-ps- from the bottom of my really broke heart
i want to thank all those top 1%ers and 5%ers.
.
.

RHF

Aug 11, 2010, 4:54:00 PM8/11/10
On Aug 11, 10:46 am, Beam Me Up Scotty <Then-Destroy-

Everyth...@Blackhole.NebulaX.com> wrote:
> On 8/11/2010 1:37 PM, dave wrote:
>
> > Sid9 wrote:
>
> >> .
> >> .
> >> More nonsense from the freeloaders....some states are reverting to
> >> gravel roads. They can't afford the maintenance of paved roads. Take
> >> your BMW there.
>
> >  Make corporations fund government or get the hell out of my country.
>
> Corporations hire people, and sell to people.....  corporations are
> simply middle men that try to take in more than they spend.....
>
> So any tax on a corporation is actually on the people they hire and sell to.
>
> The only way a tax is paid, is by people spending money they earned or
> earning money they spend, and that is just labor.

There is another way that a Tax is Paid

Pay Roll and Income Taxes are Collected
right out of your Pay Check and you do not
even get to Spend the Money : They Got It
and You Ain't Getting It Back [.]

.
i am a 'bottom' 0.01%er* ~ RHF
* why i am so poor my zip code is all 00000s
.
-ps- from the bottom of my really broke heart
i want to thank all those top 1%ers and 5%ers.
.
.

dave

Aug 11, 2010, 6:38:11 PM8/11/10
Beam Me Up Scotty wrote:
> On 8/11/2010 1:37 PM, dave wrote:
>> Sid9 wrote:
>>>

>>> .
>>> .
>>> More nonsense from the freeloaders....some states are reverting to
>>> gravel roads. They can't afford the maintenance of paved roads. Take
>>> your BMW there.
>>>

>> Make corporations fund government or get the hell out of my country.
>

> Corporations hire people, and sell to people..... corporations are
> simply middle men that try to take in more than they spend.....

With few exceptions corporations are where sick, twisted people use
money to keep score while they lay waste to all they get near. They are
an experiment run amok, and must be heavily controlled if we are to
survive as a nation.

Since they control the media they can brainwash people into acting
against their own best interests, which they do quite nicely.
Whatever's about to happen won't be pretty.

Brenda Ann

Aug 11, 2010, 7:15:14 PM8/11/10

"dave" <da...@dave.dave> wrote in message

Aside from that... most of the people major US corporations are hiring live
in India, China, Vietnam, Mexico, etc. American workers demand much higher
wages and benefits than corporations are willing to pay, since it affects
their bottom line.

cuh...@webtv.net

Aug 11, 2010, 8:58:42 PM8/11/10
Another one Bites the Dirt, UH HUH, Another one Bites the Dirt, Yeah
Yeah, Another one Bites the Dirt, That's Right!
http://www.libertypost.org/cgi-bin/readart.cgi?ArtNum=294049
He Done DEAD!

The Commitments movie is on the FMC channel now.
cuhulin

dave

Aug 12, 2010, 9:11:03 AM8/12/10
Brenda Ann wrote:

>> Since they control the media they can brainwash people into acting against
>> their own best interests, which they do quite nicely. Whatever's about to
>> happen won't be pretty.
>
> Aside from that... most of the people major US corporations are hiring live
> in India, China, Vietnam, Mexico, etc. American workers demand much higher
> wages and benefits than corporations are willing to pay, since it affects
> their bottom line.

Those aren't "US corporations". They are tumors on the collective body
of humanity.

Americans deserve what they got for embracing Reagan and Walmart. Baby
Boomers are the most hypocritical generation ever.

dave

Aug 12, 2010, 9:12:24 AM8/12/10

Irish people acting like Negroes? Sounds perfect for ya Larry.

RHF

Aug 14, 2010, 6:08:52 AM8/14/10
On Aug 12, 6:11 am, dave <d...@dave.dave> wrote:
> Brenda Ann wrote:
>
> >> Since they control the media they can brainwash people into acting against
> >> their own best interests, which they do quite nicely. Whatever's about to
> >> happen won't be pretty.
>
> > Aside from that... most of the people major US corporations are hiring live
> > in India, China, Vietnam, Mexico, etc. American workers demand much higher
> > wages and benefits than corporations are willing to pay, since it affects
> > their bottom line.

- Those aren't "US corporations".

They are : The World Inc.

Dave - Prez Obama says "We Are The World Inc."

- They are tumors on the collective body of humanity.

Creating Jobs for Global Citizens of : The World Inc.

Dave - Prez Obama says : "Jobs for Global Citizens Are Good"
Unfortunately that means Third World Wages for some
Americans; and No Jobs at all for many more.

-wrt- "We're A Third-World After All" Song -by- Prez Obama
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xkypf1aLi_Y
It's a third-world of hunger,
A third-world of hardship and tears.
It's a third-world of hopelessness,
And a third-world of economic fears.
There's so little to share,
That it's time we're aware,
It's a third-world after all. (4X)
It's a third... third... world...
There is just one low paying job,
And one mega corporation.
And that look means,
Poverty for every one.
Though the nations divide,
And the corporations try to hide,
It's a third-world after all. (4X)
It's a third... third... world...
.
- Americans deserve what they got for
- embracing Reagan and Walmart.

So Dave 'you' were never ever an American ?

And Dave 'you' never aver Voted for Reagan ?

Also Dave 'you' never ever Shopped at WalMart ?

- Baby Boomers are the most hypocritical generation ever.

So Dave 'you' are not a Baby Boomer ?
* Tell us Dave : What Generation Are "You" Part of . . .
-or- Dave are 'you' so tuned-in, dropped-out and
mellow that 'you' can't remember . . .

And naturally Dave you were never ever a Hypocrite !

dave - i am no baby anymore . . .
but i am still booming along ~ RHF
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Baby_boomer
.