Shortwave Listener Baluns

cuh...@webtv.net

Dec 5, 2005, 2:50:25 PM12/5/05

David

Dec 5, 2005, 3:31:43 PM12/5/05
On Mon, 5 Dec 2005 13:50:25 -0600, cuh...@webtv.net wrote:

>www.geocities.com/qrp_baluns/LM.html
>cuhulin

Killer prices:

http://www.geocities.com/qrp_baluns/price.html

RHF

Dec 5, 2005, 8:30:08 PM12/5/05
Cuhulin,

1. These are 'Make-in-America' - by "RF Junkie"
aka : Jason Erickson [KG7RO]
dba : Erickson Engineering
<http://stores.ebay.com/ERICKSON-ENGINEERING>

For Shortwave Listener's SWL) here are two to try :

2. Shortwave Longwire Antenna Balun Match 9:1 # SWLZ
READ - The "SWLZ" Shortwave Listener's (SWL) Balun
- by RF Junkie
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/ETON-E1-XM-Radio/message/1005

Shortwave Longwire Antenna Balun Match 9:1 # LMZ-75
READ - LMZ-75 Shortwave Listener (SWL) Longwire
{Random Wire} Antenna Impedance Matcher
- by RF Junkie
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Shortwave-SWL-Antenna/message/6165

3. RF Junkie's Contact Information :
Jason Erickson [KG7RO]
eMail: k...@juno.com
Erickson Engineering
PRODUCT INFO => http://www.geocities.com/qrp_baluns/product.html
BUY => http://stores.ebay.com/ERICKSON-ENGINEERING

4. Here are several Messages to Read posted here on RRS :

Simple 'build-it-yourself' Shortwave Listener (SWL) Antenna
made from TV Parts using RF Junkie Matching Transformer
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/d9b19017525fa722

RIGGING - The LMZ-75, SWLZ and RF Systems MLB (Magnetic LongWire Balun)
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/9b6df0ac85d0fbea

LMZ-75 Shortwave Listener (SWL) Longwire {Random Wire}
Antenna Impedance Matcher - by RF Junkie
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/f577c0e9783e7421

SWLZ - Shortwave Listener Longwire Matching Transformers
- by RF Junkie
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/9b6a9952664e62bc

RF Junkie 'introduces' new SWLZ Balun using "F" Connector
for use with RG6 Coax Cable - by RF Junkie
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/a9b90bced20caa9d

http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/0380b823057d9744

http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/49b07e98a66ab88b

yes - more than you wanted to know - iane ~ RHF
.
.
. .
.

cuh...@webtv.net

Dec 5, 2005, 10:13:01 PM12/5/05
Speaking of eBay,American Chopper is on tv Radio now.Jr/Sr Military
Tribute Bikes 2.They were showing off one of their bikes they built.They
said it will be on eBay.
cuhulin

m II

Dec 5, 2005, 11:49:55 PM12/5/05
cuh...@webtv.net wrote:

> Speaking of eBay,American Chopper is on tv Radio now.Jr/Sr Military
> Tribute Bikes 2.

Shows like that are why I don't own a television set. Moron and Moron Jr...

=====================================
Nobody ever went broke underestimating the taste of the American public.

H. L. Mencken
=====================================

mike

cuh...@webtv.net

Dec 6, 2005, 12:10:48 AM12/6/05
There isn't anything Moron about those American Chopper guys.They build
great custom bikes.The Gillette bike they built is one of the best bikes
yet.
cuhulin

m II

Dec 6, 2005, 12:51:36 AM12/6/05
cuh...@webtv.net wrote:

Our opinions as to what a motorcycle is obviously vary.

mike

David

Dec 6, 2005, 10:00:30 AM12/6/05

You gotta be really desperate to watch other people working in a
machine shop for entertainment. We are doomed.

RHF

Dec 6, 2005, 12:37:03 PM12/6/05
DaviD Proclaims - " We are Doomed. "

DaviD - 'you' may in-fact be Doomed - and that is questionable...

DaviD - By the Wonderful Grace of God
and My Lord and Savior Jesus the Christ
- - - I Am Not Doomed [.]

For I Have Faith and I Believe
- amen, Amen. and AMEN ! ~ RHF
. . .
. . .
Why I Say : amen, Amen. and AMEN !
.
# 1 - The small 'amen' for ourselves and our own humble personal
relationship with God thru Our Lord and Savior Jesus the Christ.
.
# 2 - Is the standard "Amen." for Everyone that We Know :
Our Families, Our Friends, and Our Loved Ones that
They may Know Jesus and Share in the Blessings of God.
.
# 3 - Is a Big AMEN ! for Everyone that We Do Not Know :
Through-Out the World in Every Land that They Too may
Know Jesus and Share in the Blessings of God.
.
It Christmas Time and Jesus is the Reason for the Season - Amen.

dxAce

Dec 6, 2005, 12:47:11 PM12/6/05

David wrote:

You are doomed, you stupid dumbass 'tard.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

cuh...@webtv.net

Dec 6, 2005, 12:58:08 PM12/6/05
I always have been mechanically minded.I Enjoy watching programs on tv
about building things such Cars and Motorbikes and Aircraft and Ships
and Homes and all kinds of things.There are many,many other mechanically
minded people all over the World who like that stuff too,or else those
kinds of tv (tv Radio) programs wouldn't be so popular.
cuhulin

David

Dec 6, 2005, 1:41:34 PM12/6/05

Watching a bunch of fat guys build a motocycle is like watching babies
play with Tinkertoys.

David

Dec 6, 2005, 1:42:14 PM12/6/05
On 6 Dec 2005 09:37:03 -0800, "RHF" <rhf-new...@pacbell.net>
wrote:

You are fucking bonkers. .

dxAce

Dec 6, 2005, 2:24:02 PM12/6/05

David wrote:

You go Boy! You just might make 'TBOTD.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Beerbarrel

Dec 6, 2005, 3:35:08 PM12/6/05

That's the pot calling the kettle black.....

David

Dec 6, 2005, 4:01:35 PM12/6/05
On Tue, 06 Dec 2005 15:35:08 -0500, Beerbarrel <beerb...@cox.net>
wrote:

Excuse me? I never go ranting and raving about invisible dictators.

cuh...@webtv.net

Dec 6, 2005, 4:56:02 PM12/6/05
DOOMED! www.devilfinder.com All your Base are belong to us
cuhulin

Brian Denley

Dec 6, 2005, 10:13:05 PM12/6/05

Jesus! I get enough religious bullshit every time I turn the damn
dials on my receivers. I have to listen this this stuff here too?

--
Brian Denley

m II

Dec 6, 2005, 10:36:39 PM12/6/05
David wrote:

> Watching a bunch of fat guys build a motocycle is like watching babies
> play with Tinkertoys.

The big difference being that there is hope in the babies' futures..

mike

DXSa...@degen.net

Dec 6, 2005, 11:20:18 PM12/6/05

At least he's not asking for donations 8-}

RHF

Dec 7, 2005, 2:33:16 AM12/7/05
DaviD - Which " invisible dictators " are 'you' talikng about ? ~ RHF

RHF

Dec 7, 2005, 2:46:33 AM12/7/05
DaviD - How Sad - So Sad 'you' are . . .
Where is 'your' Humanity DaviD ?

For many of the common ordinary everyday people
who 'you' claim to champion. Seeing their Children
and Grand Children beginning to play with simple
toys like TinkerToys - Is A Moment To Remember !

Butt - With Many Elitists Like 'you' DaviD : The common,
ordinary and everyday is something that is beneath 'you'.

i remain just one of god's simple creations
- humble and all to human {imperfect} ~ RHF

David

Dec 7, 2005, 10:01:20 AM12/7/05
On 6 Dec 2005 23:33:16 -0800, "RHF" <rhf-new...@pacbell.net>
wrote:

Mythological entities who read your mind.

cuh...@webtv.net

Dec 7, 2005, 10:54:15 AM12/7/05
Next time I go to the Goodwill store and the Beer store (ooooops,food
store) I think I will stop off at the Toys R Us store and buy a big box
of Tinker Toys and a big box of them Log Cabin Toys.Might as well see if
they have some Slinkys there too.I need to figure out what I am going to
buy for them two wimmins next door for Christmas.
cuhulin

cuh...@webtv.net

Dec 7, 2005, 10:58:04 AM12/7/05
cuhulin is another way to spell Tainbocoualgne which happens to be an
over 700 years old Irish Mythology Fable story.It's impossible to read
your mind.
cuhulin

cuh...@webtv.net

Dec 7, 2005, 11:10:00 AM12/7/05
It's Called Apophis.It's 390 miles wide and it could hit Earth in 31
years time. www.globalnewsmatrix.com

DOOMED!,we are all DOOMED,I tell ya.
cuhulin

m II

Dec 7, 2005, 11:41:30 PM12/7/05
RHF wrote:

> i remain just one of god's simple creations

That would make cuhulin one of God's Really, Really, Really simple
creations.

> - humble and all to human {imperfect} ~ RHF

me two.

mike

sdan...@nyc.rr.com

Dec 8, 2005, 11:52:36 AM12/8/05