(OT) Powell endorses Obama for President

已查看 0 次
跳至第一个未读帖子

barnegatdx

未读,
2008年10月19日 13:09:072008/10/19
收件人

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/27265369/#storyContinued

WASHINGTON - Former Secretary of State Colin Powell endorsed Sen.
Barack Obama, D-Ill., for president on Sunday, criticizing his own
Republican Party for what he called its narrow focus on irrelevant
personal attacks over a serious approach to challenges he called
unprecedented.

Powell, who for many years was considered the most likely candidate to
become the first African-American president, said in an interview on
NBC’s “Meet the Press” that he was not supporting Obama because of his
race. He said he had watched both Obama and his Republican opponent,
Sen. John McCain of Arizona, for many months and thought “either one
of them would be a good president.”

But he said McCain’s choices in the last few weeks — especially his
selection of Gov. Sarah Palin of Alaska as his vice presidential
running mate — had raised questions in his mind about McCain’s
judgment.

I don’t believe [Palin] is ready to be president of the United
States,” Powell said flatly.

By contrast, Obama’s running mate, Sen. Joe Biden of Delaware, “is
ready to be president on day one.”

cuh...@webtv.net

未读,
2008年10月19日 13:29:102008/10/19
收件人
www.realchange.org Colin Powell
cuhulin

colin p.

未读,
2008年10月19日 13:26:442008/10/19
收件人
In article
<607616d5-bb1f-4abd...@s50g2000hsb.googlegroups.com>,
barnegatdx <barne...@aol.com> wrote:

> http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/27265369/#storyContinued
>
> WASHINGTON - Former Secretary of State Colin Powell endorsed Sen.
> Barack Obama, D-Ill., for president on Sunday, criticizing his own
> Republican Party for what he called its narrow focus on irrelevant
> personal attacks over a serious approach to challenges he called
> unprecedented.
>
> Powell, who for many years was considered the most likely candidate to
> become the first African-American president, said in an interview on

> NBCąs łMeet the Press˛ that he was not supporting Obama because of his

> race. He said he had watched both Obama and his Republican opponent,

> Sen. John McCain of Arizona, for many months and thought łeither one

> of them would be a good president.˛
>

> But he said McCainąs choices in the last few weeks ‹ especially his

> selection of Gov. Sarah Palin of Alaska as his vice presidential

> running mate ‹ had raised questions in his mind about McCainąs
> judgment.
>

> I donąt believe [Palin] is ready to be president of the United
> States,˛ Powell said flatly.
>
> By contrast, Obamaąs running mate, Sen. Joe Biden of Delaware, łis
> ready to be president on day one.˛

this is O.T. ?
Remember to use birth control when nailing the underage daughter
of an anti-abortion VP candidate during an election year.

Fireb...@gmail.com

未读,
2008年10月19日 14:10:422008/10/19
收件人

The Net Nanny and prolific California Fruit, RHF will have a heart
attack on election day. That will bode well for usenet and stop 99% of
all the Off Topic re-posts from that loser and his band of Lavender
Lads.

dogbertm...@gmail.com

未读,
2008年10月19日 17:32:222008/10/19
收件人

And HERE is the real reason Powell endorses Obama!
http://www.palinaspresident.us/

Don't forget to click on the big red phone!

RHF

未读,
2008年10月19日 19:45:452008/10/19
收件人

- And HERE is the real reason Powell endorses Obama!
- http://www.palinaspresident.us/
-
- Don't forget to click on the big red phone!

ROTFL - oaoa ~ RHF

RHF

未读,
2008年10月19日 19:47:272008/10/19
收件人
On Oct 19, 10:09 am, barnegatdx <barnega...@aol.com> wrote:

Good for Colin Powell - One Man One Vote

count every vote ~ RHF
.

RHF

未读,
2008年10月19日 19:55:412008/10/19
收件人
On Oct 19, 11:10 am, Firebott...@gmail.com wrote:
> On Oct 19, 12:09 pm, barnegatdx <barnega...@aol.com> wrote:
>

> >http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/27265369/#storyContinued
>
> > WASHINGTON - Former Secretary of State Colin Powell endorsed Sen.
> > Barack Obama, D-Ill., for president on Sunday, criticizing his own
> > Republican Party for what he called its narrow focus on irrelevant
> > personal attacks over a serious approach to challenges he called
> > unprecedented.
>
> > Powell, who for many years was considered the most likely candidate to
> > become the first African-American president, said in an interview on
> > NBC’s “Meet the Press” that he was not supporting Obama because of his
> > race. He said he had watched both Obama and his Republican opponent,
> > Sen. John McCain of Arizona, for many months and thought “either one
> > of them would be a good president.”
>
> > But he said McCain’s choices in the last few weeks — especially his
> > selection of Gov. Sarah Palin of Alaska as his vice presidential
> > running mate — had raised questions in his mind about McCain’s
> > judgment.
>
> > I don’t believe [Palin] is ready to be president of the United
> > States,” Powell said flatly.
>
> > By contrast, Obama’s running mate, Sen. Joe Biden of Delaware, “is
> > ready to be president on day one.”

- The Net Nanny and prolific California Fruit,
- RHF will have a heart attack on election day.
- That will bode well for usenet and stop 99%
- of all the Off Topic re-posts from that loser
- and his band of Lavender Lads.

FireBottle,

Gee I would not 'wish' a Heart Attack
on you, on any day.

i will have a sunny california {nice}
thought for you :o) - pal ~ RHF
.
-ps- please don't confuse me with the little fake
phony 'rhf-roy'; 'roy-rhf' and now 'rhf-newsgroup'
from nebraska : who is trolling for boys : cause
he ain't me.
.

barnegatdx

未读,
2008年10月19日 20:43:112008/10/19
收件人

RHF

未读,
2008年10月19日 21:25:062008/10/19
收件人

While I can respect Colin Powell's Reasoning, Choice
and Decision : My Reasoning remains the same.
.
The Reasoned Question For Me Is . . .
Why Vote for John "Smiley" McCain : A Counter-Balance
to One Party Control of the Entire US Government
-wrt- Total Democrat Control of the House [Pelosi D-CA]
and Total Democrat Control of the Senate [Reid D-NV]
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/f5f64568c9bc03cd
.
The Reasoned Answer For Me Is . . .
There is One Clear Answer to a Liberal Democrat
Super Majority Controlling the Entire US Government
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/8c3f87810f256948
Vote for John "Smiley" McCain
.
A Key Reason For Me Is . . .
Barack Hussein Obama's "Income Tax" = Spread It Around
-aka- Wealth Redistribution System
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/6f545c53bb0cec74
.
Another Key Reason For Me Is . . .
Just Say No to "The Triumvirate" of Obama-Pelosi-Reid
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/331130b583ae7f4e
Why Vote for John "Smiley" McCain -STOP- A Total
Liberal Democrat Super Majority from Controlling
the Entire US Government.

RESULT : POLITICALLY BALANCED MIDDLE-OF-THE-ROAD
GOVERNMENT SERVING ALL THE PEOPLE NOT JUST THE
SPECIAL INTERESTS OF ONE PARTY. ~ RHF
.
Dang didn't any of you 'Dems' come up with the
logic of Colin Powell listened to John "Smiley"
McCain's Message COUNTRY FIRST and took his
advice and put His Country First over his Party
by Endorsing Barack Hussein Obama. ~ RHF
.
=PS= For every Colin Powell [Republican] there
is a Joe Lieberman [Democrat].
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Colin_Powell
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joe_Lieberman
.

Dave

未读,
2008年10月20日 09:19:292008/10/20
收件人
RHF wrote:

> While I can respect Colin Powell's Reasoning, Choice
> and Decision : My Reasoning remains the same.
>
> .

> The Reasoned Answer For Me Is . . .
> There is One Clear Answer to a Liberal Democrat
> Super Majority Controlling the Entire US Government

Most Democrats are not Liberals. Chill out.

cuh...@webtv.net

未读,
2008年10月20日 11:57:572008/10/20
收件人
www.devilfinder.com The United States Army in Somalia, 1992-1994
Army.Mil

American Soldiers were asking for more Helicopters.Colin Powell refused
to send them more Helicopters.
cuhulin

0 个新帖子