9-11 Revisited

Gregg

Sep 11, 2009, 1:52:45 PM9/11/09
The History Channel is the place to be
on this somber day. All day is going to
be great shows.

The commercial for the one at 8pm EST
is called "102 Minutes That Changed America", it gave me goosebumps,
unbelievable.

I remember that morning like it was yesterday and how this group came
alive, there was no bickering in here
that day....that's for sure.

Every 9-11 I google the threads from that
day and the following week to keep it fresh in my mind.

Be prepared for the next one is my motto.

dave

Sep 11, 2009, 2:20:23 PM9/11/09
Gregg wrote:
> The History Channel is the place to be
> on this somber day. All day is going to
> be great shows.

A couple dozen crazies bring empire to its knees with boxcutters and
maxxed-out credit cards. Fucking embarrassment. Bush should be
punished for getting caught napping.

helm...@wowway.com

Sep 11, 2009, 3:02:57 PM9/11/09

Damn straight, not since Pearl Harbor, you ain't worth a damn G.Bush.

dxAce

Sep 11, 2009, 3:49:13 PM9/11/09

dave wrote:

Funny, as it would seem most of their work and practice took place during your
'tard boy Clinton's watch. Was he napping or fooling around with interns?

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Bushcraftgregg

Sep 11, 2009, 4:59:58 PM9/11/09

Well Dave, lets not go that far, though I understand
what you're saying.

I feel it goes/went much deeper than freeking Bush.
I wonder if something happens during Obama's
admin. if the reactions will still be to blame Bush.

Sooner or later the blame game on Bush has to stop.

It will be interesting because make no mistake
about it, the next disaster is going to make 9-11
look like a 4th of July Fireworks Show.

The question is will those people be prepared and
not loose their heads so too speak and get out safely.

Many deaths on 9-11 could have been avoided after
the first crash, people were coming down the elevators and were told
by freeking security that "this
building is secure, go back to your work stations"....
lol...I would have told him "lets don't and say we did."

I'd have been out there.<shaking my head>

D. Peter Maus

Sep 11, 2009, 5:01:08 PM9/11/09
He was too busy telling the Arabs he wasn't interested in taking
Bin Laden when they offered to serve him up.

He had lies to tell, taxes to raise, military budgets to cut,
guidance systems to sell to the Chinese, Israeli concessions to
orchestrate, Palestinian extremists to empower, bombings to ignore,
and women to rape.

You know, the man had important shit to do.

Bushcraftgregg

Sep 11, 2009, 5:04:59 PM9/11/09

***EXACTLY*** Steve. This all started way before
Bush Jr. ever sniffed the White House, but you will
never get people to understand that because it isn't
human nature...it's easier just to blame Bush and I'm
definitely not saying I am pimping Jr. either because
he had his faults but 9-11 IMO wasn't his fault.

dave

Sep 11, 2009, 5:05:23 PM9/11/09
As I recall Clinton was being distracted by an insane witch hunt.
Regardless, Bush had dozens of very specific warnings and did nothing.

Did nothing.

Bushcraftgregg

Sep 11, 2009, 5:13:30 PM9/11/09
On Sep 11, 5:01 pm, "D. Peter Maus" <DPeterM...@worldnet.att.net>
wrote:
>    You know, the man had important shit to do.- Hide quoted text -

Peter....that about cracked me up. This thread wasn't
intended though to rile up RRS. Did you google that day in here yet?

I know that day and the week after I stayed with my
shortwave and scanners, all freqs. were definitely hopping. Unless I
am literally at the next ground zero,
which I pray never happens, I have went over and over in mind what to
do. I won't be caught off guard
again.

dave

Sep 11, 2009, 5:14:46 PM9/11/09
Bushcraftgregg wrote:
> On Sep 11, 2:20 pm, dave <d...@dave.dave> wrote:
>> Gregg wrote:
>>> The History Channel is the place to be
>>> on this somber day. All day is going to
>>> be great shows.
>> A couple dozen crazies bring empire to its knees with boxcutters and
>> maxxed-out credit cards. Fucking embarrassment. Bush should be
>> punished for getting caught napping.
>
> Well Dave, lets not go that far, though I understand
> what you're saying.
>
> I feel it goes/went much deeper than freeking Bush.
> I wonder if something happens during Obama's
> admin. if the reactions will still be to blame Bush.
>
> Sooner or later the blame game on Bush has to stop.

Why were these guys allowed to fly?

"Mohamed Atta and Abdulaziz Alomari check in at the US Airways counter
at Portland International Jetport Airport. [Portland Press Herald,
10/5/2001; Federal Bureau of Investigation, 10/14/2001] They are wearing
ties and jackets. Atta checks in two bags, Alomari none. Atta is
randomly selected for additional security scrutiny by the FAA�s Computer
Assisted Passenger Prescreening System (CAPPS) (see (6:20 a.m.-7:48
a.m.) September 11, 2001). However, the only consequence is that his
checked bags will be held off the plane until it is confirmed that he
has boarded. [9/11 Commission, 7/24/2004, pp. 1; 9/11 Commission,
8/26/2004, pp. 2 pdf file; CNN, 3/3/2006] Noting that their flight is
soon due to leave, the ticket agent who checks them in, Michael Tuohey,
says, �You�re cutting it close.� [Portland Press Herald, 3/6/2005]
Tuohey thinks the pair seems unusual. He notices they both have $2,500
first-class, one-way tickets. He later comments, �You don�t see many of
those.� Atta looks �like a walking corpse. He looked so angry.� In
contrast, Tuohey says, Alomari can barely speak English and has �a goofy
smile, I can�t believe he knew he was going to die that day.� Tuohey
will later recount,

�I thought they looked like two Arab terrorists but then I berated
myself for the stereotype and did nothing.�

[Philadelphia Daily News, 2/24/2005; Mirror, 9/11/2005; CNN, 3/3/2006]
Atta becomes angry when Tuohey informs him he will have to check in
again in Boston. He complains that he was assured he would have a
�one-step check-in.� [9/11 Commission, 8/26/2004, pp. 2 pdf file;
Associated Press, 3/7/2005] Tuohey will be recalled to work later in the
day to speak to an FBI agent about his encounter with Atta and Alomari.
He is shown video footage of them passing through the airport�s security
checkpoint upstairs (see (Between 5:45 a.m. and 5:53 a.m.) September 11,
2001). Although recognizing the two men, he notices that in the video
they are no longer wearing the jackets and ties they�d had on when
checking in just minutes before. He assumes they must have taken these
off and tucked them into their carry-on baggage. He is also informed
that the security camera behind his own desk, which should have captured
the two hijackers, has in fact been out of order for some time.
[Portland Press Herald, 3/6/2005; CNN, 3/3/2006]

Entity Tags: Michael Tuohey, Federal Aviation Administration, Computer
Assisted Passenger Prescreening System, Portland International Jetport
Airport, Abdulaziz Alomari, Mohamed Atta

Timeline Tags: Complete 911 Timeline, 9/11 Timeline

http://www.historycommons.org/context.jsp?item=a543portlandcheckin#a543portlandcheckin

Bushcraftgregg

Sep 11, 2009, 5:17:52 PM9/11/09
> Did nothing.- Hide quoted text -

****MANY**** people did nothing Dave, there is
plenty of blame to go around. The part that just leaves me shaking my
head is that IMO, this country
is no more better prepared than it was on 9-11.

dxAce

Sep 11, 2009, 5:37:53 PM9/11/09

Bushcraftgregg wrote:

One thing I do notice is that so many folks (I call them dumbass Liberal's) like to
'blame Bush' rather than the sand niggers who actually perpetrated the deed.

The standard Liberal is ever at the ready to suck the dick of anyone who hates the
USA.

We'd be better prepared if we just rounded up the Liberal's!

One thing I was reminded of today was the courage and heroism of some of those on
board the flight that crashed in Pennsylvania.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

D. Peter Maus

Sep 11, 2009, 5:41:25 PM9/11/09

We'd be better prepared if we just got them out of the schools.

> One thing I was reminded of today was the courage and heroism of some of those on
> board the flight that crashed in Pennsylvania.

Amen.

Bushcraftgregg

Sep 11, 2009, 5:47:43 PM9/11/09
On Sep 11, 5:14 pm, dave <d...@dave.dave> wrote:
> Bushcraftgregg wrote:
> >> A couple dozen crazies bring empire to its knees with boxcutters and
> >> maxxed-out credit cards.  Fucking embarrassment.  Bush should be
> >> punished for getting caught napping.
>
> > Well Dave, lets not go that far, though I understand
> > what you're saying.
>
> > I feel it goes/went much deeper than freeking Bush.
> > I wonder if something happens during Obama's
> > admin. if the reactions will still be to blame Bush.
>
> > Sooner or later the blame game on Bush has to stop.
>
> Why were these guys allowed to fly?
>
> "Mohamed Atta and Abdulaziz Alomari check in at the US Airways counter
> at Portland International Jetport Airport. [Portland Press Herald,
> 10/5/2001; Federal Bureau of Investigation, 10/14/2001] They are wearing
> ties and jackets. Atta checks in two bags, Alomari

*******rest snipped********

Dave, I have to be somewhat careful what I say and how I say it in
here. Much of what happened, at its
very origin started here in Cincinnati and I will leave
it at that.

People, for fear of being labeled a racist or trying to
start trouble are ignored when ones in the know tell
their superiors "that something isn't right here."

It is much easier to say " don't worry about it".... or "you're
getting a little carried away."

Some of those pilots actually got their first taste
of simply flying a plane, not worrying about landing
a plane mind you, but flying a plane here in the Nati' and IMO it was
either ignored or no one cared.

Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

dxAce

Sep 11, 2009, 6:11:16 PM9/11/09

Bob Dobbs wrote:

> dxAce wrote:
> >the flight that crashed in Pennsylvania.
>

> The one that they still deny was shot down?
> If you can still find it take a listen to the Cleveland controller
> reporting fl93 ascending to over 40k feet altitude then smoke reported
> after the arrival of a couple F-16s and later ground impact points
> (plural) were located as the debris came down.

Still sucking sand nigger cock, eh Bob?

dxAce
Michigan
USA

dave

Sep 11, 2009, 6:22:26 PM9/11/09
Bushcraftgregg wrote:

> ****MANY**** people did nothing Dave, there is
> plenty of blame to go around. The part that just leaves me shaking my
> head is that IMO, this country
> is no more better prepared than it was on 9-11.

It was not Mr. Bush's prerogative to do nothing. Read the time line.

http://www.historycommons.org/timeline.jsp?timeline=complete_911_timeline&before_9/11=warnings

dave

Sep 11, 2009, 6:25:38 PM9/11/09
Bob Dobbs wrote:
> Bushcraftgregg wrote:
>
> <~~~>
>
>> Sooner or later the blame game on Bush has to stop.
>
> Maybe will when his multitude of egregious blunders is surpassed by
> those of someone else, until then he gets blamed for all the shit he
> either caused or allowed to happen.
>
>> It will be interesting because make no mistake
>> about it, the next disaster is going to make 9-11
>> look like a 4th of July Fireworks Show.
>
> The Manhattan Air Show will be a tough act to follow,
> what you guys got in mind?

Our health system kills as many people each year as six "9-11"s. On the
first night of Shock and Awe we killed 2,700 innocent Iraqis easy.

Message has been deleted

Bushcraftgregg

Sep 11, 2009, 6:26:47 PM9/11/09
> http://www.historycommons.org/timeline.jsp?timeline=complete_911_time...

Dave, I have read everything that can/could possibly
be read about the subject, not to be a prick or anything but I can
promise you I have read more
about that day than you. Just saying.

dave

Sep 11, 2009, 6:28:25 PM9/11/09
dxAce wrote:

> Still sucking sand nigger cock, eh Bob?
>
> dxAce
> Michigan
> USA

You have Dobbs confused with Bandar Bush.

Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

dxAce

Sep 11, 2009, 6:49:16 PM9/11/09

Bob Dobbs wrote:

> It doesn't matter to cum slurping Lare,
> any excuse to redirect a conversation.

No redirect at all, boy. I merely asked you an appropriate question.

You answered it!

dxAce
Michigan
USA

cuh...@webtv.net

Sep 11, 2009, 7:15:54 PM9/11/09
What if they had P-38 can openers, instead of box cutters? Those little
thingys can be Dangerous!,,, if that little curved blade comes open! It
happened to me a few times before, untill I got smart and taped it shut.
cuhulin, the P-38

cuh...@webtv.net

Sep 11, 2009, 9:26:59 PM9/11/09
I am not watching replays of 9/11.I watched enough of that in September
2001.I watched it Live on tv.

Find the Fireman's Song.

I am watching Dirty Jobs.Did you knowwwww they use a blowtorch to get
the hairs off of them Moo Cows udders? Ask Mike Rowe if you don't
believe me.
cuhulin

cuh...@webtv.net

Sep 11, 2009, 9:51:00 PM9/11/09
www.devilfinder.com
Fireman's Song Osama step right up and kiss my royal Irish arse

Old River Peddlars are Free.I got three of them when I went to the
Dollar Tree (all items are only one dollar, each item
www.dollartree.com) store a couple of days ago.I bought some canned food
and an LED flashlight and a digital wristwatch that has a key fob thingy
with a little snap hook on it, I wear it on the front of my shirt.
www.oldriverpeddler.com
www.dollartree.com
cuhulin

dave

Sep 11, 2009, 11:26:15 PM9/11/09

I acknowledge that I am no scholar nor expert on the matter, but these
people ignored the experts and did nothing.

"Between August 6 and September 11, 2001: No High-Level Meetings to
Discuss �Bin Laden Determined to Strike in US� Memo
Edit event

The Bush administration holds no high-level meetings prior to 9/11 to
discuss the �Bin Laden Determined to Strike in US� Presidential Daily
Briefing (PDB) given to President Bush on August 6, 2001 (see August 6,
2001). Counterterrorism �tsar� Richard Clarke will later suggest that
9/11 might have been stopped �if [National Security Adviser] Rice and
the president had acted personally, gotten involved, shaken the trees,
gotten the Cabinet members involved when they had ample warning in June
and July and August that something was about to happen.� [Rice] said
that the president received 40 warnings face to face from the director
of central intelligence that a major al-Qaeda attack was going to take
place and she admitted that the president did not have a meeting on the
subject, did not convene the Cabinet. She admitted that she didn�t
convene the Cabinet. And as some of the [9/11 Commissioners] pointed
out, this was in marked contrast to the way the government operated in
December of 1999, when it had similar information and it successfully
thwarted attacks.� [ABC News, 4/8/2004] Former CIA official Larry
Johnson will similarly comment, �At a minimum, the details in the 6
August PDB should have motivated Rice to convene a principals� meeting.
Such a meeting would have ensured that all members of the president�s
national security team were aware of the information that had been
shared with the president. George Bush should have directed the
different department heads to report back within one week on any
information relevant to the al-Qaeda threat. Had he done this there is a
high probability that the FBI field agents concerns about Arabs taking
flight training would have rung some bells. There is also a high
probability that the operations folks at CIA would have shared the
information they had in hand about the presence of al-Qaeda operators in
the United States.� [Tom Paine (.com), 4/12/2004] There will be one
cabinet-level principals meeting to discuss terrorism on September 4,
2001, but no evidence has been released suggesting the PDB or the
possibility of al-Qaeda attacking the US was discussed (see September 4,
2001).

Entity Tags: Condoleezza Rice, Richard A. Clarke, George W. Bush, Larry
C. Johnson

Timeline Tags: 9/11 Timeline

Category Tags: Counterterrorism Policy/Politics, Bush's Aug. 6, 2001
PDB, Presidential Level Warnings, Warning Signs
Bookmark and Share "

http://www.historycommons.org/timeline.jsp?timeline=complete_911_timeline&warning_signs:_specific_cases=complete_911_timeline_presidential_level_warnings

~ RHF

Sep 12, 2009, 6:28:15 AM9/12/09
On Sep 11, 1:59 pm, Bushcraftgregg <gk...@earthlink.net> wrote:
> On Sep 11, 2:20 pm, dave <d...@dave.dave> wrote:
>
> > Gregg wrote:
> > > The History Channel is the place to be
> > > on this somber day. All day is going to
> > > be great shows.
>
> > A couple dozen crazies bring empire to its knees with boxcutters and
> > maxxed-out credit cards.  Fucking embarrassment.  Bush should be
> > punished for getting caught napping.
>
> Well Dave, lets not go that far, though I understand
> what you're saying.

- I feel it goes/went much deeper than freeking Bush.
- I wonder if something happens during Obama's
- admin. if the reactions will still be to blame Bush.

What ever 'happens' during Obama's Presidency will
be BLAMED ON BUSH by the Obama-Regime©
and the Obama-Media-Shills©.

praise be the obama,
Praise Be The Obama.
PRAISE BE THE OBAMA !
.
Better you should listen to
"20-Minutes with the President"
http://www.prisonplanet.com/twenty-minutes-with-the-president.html
-by- Charlie Sheen
.
Prez Obama you pledged Transparent Government Operations :
So that the US Citizens would know the Truth
-so- Prez Obama Answer Charlie Sheen's Questions
and Give the American People "The Truth" about 9/11.
.

- Sooner or later the blame game on Bush has to stop.

Cause Cousin Barry won't like you talking
about his Cousin "W"

OMG ! - BH Obama and GW Bush are 'Cousins' ?
http://www.jonesreport.com/image/01_09/Obama-Bushheredity.jpg

GWB & BHO 'Display' the same Family Traits . . .
http://hommz.com/images/bush-obama-nwo.JPG

The GW Bush to BH Obama Face 'Change'
http://www.geocities.com/alchematron/obamacard.jpg

- It will be interesting because make no mistake
- about it, the next disaster is going to make 9-11
- look like a 4th of July Fireworks Show.

Pray for the Safety of the USA and the Safety of All
of America's Leaders : Especially Prez Obama
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/be5a86d0104d4894
.
.
The September 11, 2001 Attacks -aka- 9/11 !
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/9/11
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/September_11,_2001_attacks
* Islam-O-Fascism
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islamo-Fascism
.
America Always Remember and Never Forget ! ~ RHF
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/bfdc05bf5195d6f2
.
> The question is will those people be prepared and
> not loose their heads so too speak and get out safely.
>
> Many deaths on 9-11 could have been avoided after
> the first crash, people were coming down the elevators and were told
> by freeking security that "this
> building is secure, go back to your work stations"....
> lol...I would have told him "lets don't and say we did."
>
> I'd have been out there.<shaking my head>

dave

Sep 12, 2009, 9:00:34 AM9/12/09

> Better you should listen to
> "20-Minutes with the President"
> http://www.prisonplanet.com/twenty-minutes-with-the-president.html
> -by- Charlie Sheen
> .
> Prez Obama you pledged Transparent Government Operations :
> So that the US Citizens would know the Truth
> -so- Prez Obama Answer Charlie Sheen's Questions
> and Give the American People "The Truth" about 9/11.

Over the edge completely goes Mr. Roy Fisk, of Twain (one of America's
greatest atheists) Harte, California USA.

cuh...@webtv.net

Sep 12, 2009, 8:57:42 AM9/12/09
Check out what I wrote and their responses in the alt.horology
newsgroper.
cuhulin

Al Dykes

Sep 12, 2009, 10:00:48 AM9/12/09
In article <4AAAA9B9...@milestones.com>,
dxAce <dx...@milestones.com> wrote:

>dave wrote:
>
>> Gregg wrote:
>> > The History Channel is the place to be
>> > on this somber day. All day is going to
>> > be great shows.
>> >

>> A couple dozen crazies bring empire to its knees with boxcutters and
>> maxxed-out credit cards. Fucking embarrassment. Bush should be
>> punished for getting caught napping.
>
>Funny, as it would seem most of their work and practice took place during your
>'tard boy Clinton's watch. Was he napping or fooling around with interns?
>
>dxAce
>Michigan
>USA

Anyone interested in a factual telling of what was done to keep us
safe in the 90s to 9/11 can read Chapter 6 of the 9/11 Comission
Report. (About 50 pages)

http://www.9-11commission.gov/report/911Report.pdf

Clinton tried lots of things. For many reasons, most out of his
control, they didn't work. he *did* keep us safe dueing the attacks of
the millinium new year but we don't hear about them becuase they were
foiled. Was he perfect? Far from it.

The Bush Administration just pushed reorganization memos until the
first scheduled terrorism meeting; Sept 4, 2001 Literally. They
ignored the 50+ threat warnings that the FBI knew of in their branch
offices as of the Summer of 2001 but the FBI had no national analysis
capability and the Bush Administration ever asked them to do it.

See The Comission report (2004) and updated by Amy Zegert in
Spying Blind: The CIA, the FBI, and the Origins of 9/11 (2007)

--
Al Dykes

Al Dykes

Sep 12, 2009, 10:02:05 AM9/12/09
In article <635998b7-df02-4761...@c28g2000yqd.googlegroups.com>,
Bushcraftgregg <gk...@earthlink.net> wrote:

>On Sep 11, 3:49=A0pm, dxAce <dx...@milestones.com> wrote:
>> dave wrote:
>>
>> > A couple dozen crazies bring empire to its knees with boxcutters and
>> > maxxed-out credit cards. =A0Fucking embarrassment. =A0Bush should be

>> > punished for getting caught napping.
>>
>> Funny, as it would seem most of their work and practice took place during=

> your
>> 'tard boy Clinton's watch. Was he napping or fooling around with interns?
>>

>***EXACTLY*** Steve. This all started way before
>Bush Jr. ever sniffed the White House, but you will
>never get people to understand that because it isn't
>human nature...it's easier just to blame Bush and I'm
>definitely not saying I am pimping Jr. either because
>he had his faults but 9-11 IMO wasn't his fault.

Anyone interested in a factual telling of what was done to keep us
safe in the 90s to 9/11 can read Chapter 6 of the 9/11 Comission
Report. (About 50 pages)

http://www.9-11commission.gov/report/911Report.pdf

Clinton tried lots of things. For many reasons, many out of his
control, they didn't work. He *did* keep us safe during the attacks of
the millennium new year but we don't hear about them because they were

foiled. Was he perfect? Far from it.

The Bush Administration just pushed reorganization memos until the
first scheduled terrorism meeting; Sept 4, 2001 Literally. They

ignored the nearly 50 threat warnings that the FBI knew of in their

branch offices as of the Summer of 2001 but the FBI had no national

analysis capability.

The Bush Administration never asked the various intelligence agencies
to combine efforts against a very real threat. Clinton had "all
hands" meetings all through the fall of 1999 that effectively foiled
some Y2K attacks. The country was on high alert on New Years Eve. Bush
never putt the nation on high alert in the late summer of 2001 despite
the abundance of information about an immanent attack.

See The Commission report (2004) and updated by Amy Zegert in

cuh...@webtv.net

Sep 12, 2009, 11:20:11 AM9/12/09
Soldiers, Vets, Police say, 'We Will NOT Obey': The solution for peace
www.libertypost.org/cgi-bin/readart.cgi?ArtNum=273157

Right Onnnnnn!
cuhulin

dave

Sep 12, 2009, 12:00:35 PM9/12/09

You crackers want another war over race?!?

Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

Drifter

Sep 12, 2009, 12:59:08 PM9/12/09

Yo Dave. maybe you should be the one to tell Really-High-Frequently,
that the interview was a phony? or, let me. sorry Ray-gun, it never
happened. just another made up interview by the fear and hate people.
the Neo-Cons Live!

Now, can we get back to radio?

Drifter...

Al Dykes

Sep 12, 2009, 1:14:40 PM9/12/09
In article <dda20912-0d4c-4b68...@r24g2000prf.googlegroups.com>,
~ RHF <rhf-new...@pacbell.net> wrote:
>On Sep 11, 1:59=A0pm, Bushcraftgregg <gk...@earthlink.net> wrote:

>> > A couple dozen crazies bring empire to its knees with boxcutters and
>> > maxxed-out credit cards. =A0Fucking embarrassment. =A0Bush should be

>> > punished for getting caught napping.
>>
>> Well Dave, lets not go that far, though I understand
>> what you're saying.
>
>- I feel it goes/went much deeper than freeking Bush.
>- I wonder if something happens during Obama's
>- admin. if the reactions will still be to blame Bush.
>
>What ever 'happens' during Obama's Presidency will
>be BLAMED ON BUSH by the Obama-Regime=A9
>and the Obama-Media-Shills=A9.

>praise be the obama,
>Praise Be The Obama.
>PRAISE BE THE OBAMA !
> .
>Better you should listen to
>"20-Minutes with the President"
>http://www.prisonplanet.com/twenty-minutes-with-the-president.html
>-by- Charlie Sheen

That's 100% fiction written by Alex Jones, probably to promote his
next DVD.

cuh...@webtv.net

Sep 12, 2009, 3:31:26 PM9/12/09
Did/do y'all cats really, really, really sit in front of your boob tubes
and watch hour after hour of the ''Inside Job'' replays/reruns?
Does y'all Really?

I am fixin to watch Kelly's Heroes on the TCM channel right now.
cuhulin

Bushcraftgregg

Sep 12, 2009, 4:50:05 PM9/12/09
On Sep 12, 12:25 pm, Toxic <staring@my_hd.tv> wrote:
> On Fri, 11 Sep 2009 14:47:43 -0700, Bushcraftgregg wrote:
> >                      *******rest snipped********
>
> > Dave, I have to be somewhat careful what I say and how I say it in here.
> > Much of what happened, at its
> > very origin started here in Cincinnati and I will leave it at that.
>
> Are you implying that you either were complicit in that event, or at the
> least, have knowledge that you are unwilling to share, even if it could
> be beneficial to the ongoing security of this country?

Umm.....yea. That's right. Call the FBI.<rolling my
eyes> Do your own homework pal.

> ...Or perhaps merely trying to conflate the circumstance of your
> residence to the proximity of an activity with which you were totally
> unconnected yet serves conveniently to impute self importance?

LMAO - what a retard...lol.

cuh...@webtv.net

Sep 12, 2009, 7:50:52 PM9/12/09
DUMMMMMMMMB ASS and the 9/11 murderers.
www.libertypost.org/cgi-bin/readart.cgi?ArtNum=273177

NO COUNT MULE DUMMMMMMMMB ASS B HO!
cuhulin

cuh...@webtv.net

Sep 12, 2009, 10:02:24 PM9/12/09
DeMint calls out DUMMMMMB ASS and Congress: 'Americans Are Awake, They
Are Informed, And They Are Outraged'
www.libertypost.org/cgi-bin/readart.cgi?ArtNum=273188

OUTRAGED!!!
cuhulin

~ RHF

Sep 13, 2009, 2:31:06 AM9/13/09
On Sep 12, 9:00 am, dave <d...@dave.dave> wrote:

> cuhu...@webtv.net wrote:
> > Soldiers, Vets, Police say, 'We Will NOT Obey': The solution for peace
> >www.libertypost.org/cgi-bin/readart.cgi?ArtNum=273157
>
> > Right Onnnnnn!
> > cuhulin

- You crackers want another war over race?!?

Dave calling people 'crackers' is one way of
instigating and promoting an attitude between
people creating the Hate leading up-to a Race
War : Making 'you' as the Agent Provocateur.
http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=315ju42&s=3

Dave Keep Preaching That Class Warfare Mantra
along with the good old Race War Fear Mongering.
http://firstfriday.files.wordpress.com/2008/03/classwar781.jpg

Dave - After all as a self-prclaimed Libertarian-Anarchist
'you' are committed to "The-Cau$e".
http://neatorama.cachefly.net/images/2007-06/no-exit-libertarianism-anarchy-for-rich-people.GIF
.
The 9-12 Project "We The People" News
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cghAiWH_AUM
Thousands of Downtown D.C. Protesters Blast Obama
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20090912/ap_on_re_us/us_taxpayer_rally
http://news.yahoo.com/s/afp/20090913/ts_alt_afp/usdemogovernmentobama
-remember- Just Say No To The Gang
of Three : Obama & Pelosi & Reid
http://media.photobucket.com/image/Libertarian-Anarchist/wolfbrigade/teaparty20a.jpg

Just Say No To The Gang of Obama-Czars© !

Celebrating 9-12 Project "We The People" Rallies :
Turnout Estimated at 2 Million Across the USA
http://michellemalkin.com/2009/09/12/celebrating-the-912-rallies/

Vote Green in 2010 and Recycle Congress !
* It's Time for a Congressional House Cleaning :
Let's Throw Da Bums Out !

Freedom Works Foundation "March on Washington"
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2009/09/12/tea-party-express-arrives-march-washington-protest-government-spending/
Tea Party Express Takes Washington By Storm

Vote Green in 2012 and Recycle Prez Obama !
* It's Time for a White House Cleaning :
Send Prez Obama Into Retirement !
-and- All the Obama-Czars into Exile.

The 9-12 Project : The Nine Principles & The Twelve Values
http://www.the912project.us/
http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=61183086243

.
this is 'rhf' and i approve of this message ~ RHF©
.
-ps- think 'green' please recycle this message.
.

~ RHF

Sep 13, 2009, 3:23:03 AM9/13/09
On Sep 12, 9:59 am, Drifter <drif...@pgh.net> wrote:
> dave wrote:
>
> >> Better you should listen to
> >> "20-Minutes with the President"
> >>http://www.prisonplanet.com/twenty-minutes-with-the-president.html
> >> -by- Charlie Sheen
> >>  .
> >> Prez Obama you pledged Transparent Government Operations :
> >> So that the US Citizens would know the Truth
> >> -so- Prez Obama Answer Charlie Sheen's Questions
> >> and Give the American People "The Truth" about 9/11.
>
> > Over the edge completely goes Mr. Roy Fisk, of Twain (one of America's
> > greatest atheists) Harte, California USA.

- Yo Dave. maybe you should be the one to tell
- Really-High-Frequently, that the interview was
- a phony? or, let me. sorry Ray-gun, it never
- happened. just another made up interview by
- the fear and hate people. the Neo-Cons Live!
-
- Now, can we get back to radio?
-
- Drifter...

Dang Drifter u's mean that thare in-tree-view
wasa not R-E-A-L ! ? !

-wrt- "20-Minutes with the President"
http://www.infowars.com/twenty-minutes-with-the-president/
http://www.prisonplanet.com/twenty-minutes-with-the-president.html
http://www.drudge.com/news/124891/charlie-sheen-20-minutes-president
CLARIFICATION a 'psycho-drama' -by- Charlie Sheen
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Psychodrama
.
Hoping that the subject-line message "This 9/11
Pray for the Safety of the USA and All Americans"
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/dbdf3f56c56243e5
Is part of your Daily Prayers for the USA and All
Americans everyday, as it is mine. - Amen ~ RHF
.
Drifter -if- Pray Ain't Your Thing : At least
have a 'nice thought' for Prez Obama :o)
-ps- I Do Do ::oo))

.
Pray for the Safety of the USA and the Safety of All
of America's Leaders : Especially Prez Obama
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/be5a86d0104d4894

-cause- America and Prez Obama Needs Our Prayers
.
.
Now on to the . . .

.

Just Say No To The Gang of Obama-Czars© !

.

Celebrating 9-12 Project "We The People" Rallies :
Turnout Estimated at 2 Million Across the USA
http://michellemalkin.com/2009/09/12/celebrating-the-912-rallies/

.

Vote Green in 2010 and Recycle Congress !
* It's Time for a Congressional House Cleaning :
Let's Throw Da Bums Out !

.

Freedom Works Foundation "March on Washington"
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2009/09/12/tea-party-express-arrives-march-washington-protest-government-spending/
Tea Party Express Takes Washington By Storm

.

Vote Green in 2012 and Recycle Prez Obama !
* It's Time for a White House Cleaning :

Send Prez Obama to a Long Happy Retirement !
-and- All the Obama-Czars into Political Exile.

Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

dave

Sep 13, 2009, 10:11:46 AM9/13/09
~ RHF wrote:

> .
> The 9-12 Project "We The People" News
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cghAiWH_AUM
> Thousands of Downtown D.C. Protesters Blast Obama

Your rallies are virtually all white people. That's not a populist
uprising.

Kevin Cunningham

Sep 13, 2009, 10:30:29 AM9/13/09
On Sep 13, 2:31 am, "~ RHF" <rhf-newsgro...@pacbell.net> wrote:
> On Sep 12, 9:00 am, dave <d...@dave.dave> wrote:
>
> > cuhu...@webtv.net wrote:
> > > Soldiers, Vets, Police say, 'We Will NOT Obey': The solution for peace
> > >www.libertypost.org/cgi-bin/readart.cgi?ArtNum=273157
>
> > > Right Onnnnnn!
> > > cuhulin
>
> - You crackers want another war over race?!?
>
> Dave calling people 'crackers' is one way of
> instigating and promoting an attitude between
> people creating the Hate leading up-to a Race
> War : Making 'you' as the Agent Provocateur.http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=315ju42&s=3

Sorry racist, but only white people showed up and only white people
were expected to show up. Kinda like a repug convention, once you get
by the one black face, no more African-Americans.

Face it, you had a Klan rally with out the robes.

Doorman

Sep 13, 2009, 10:39:15 AM9/13/09
"Kevin Cunningham" <sms...@mindspring.com> wrote in message

We knew what Obama gatherings would be like when we saw new black panther
guards at polling places in Pennsylvania. And our thoughts are confirmed
when all charges are dropped against the perpetrators.

50% of whites voted for Obama. 95% of blacks voted for Obama. Who are
voting their race?

cuh...@webtv.net

Sep 13, 2009, 10:36:31 AM9/13/09
Bob Vila (on tv) once explained Crackers.Georgians moving to Florida,
Cracking their Whips in the air to keep their Livestock moving along.
Bob Vila is Right.

You want to know how the redneck(s) word/term came about, as regards
some people? The old Southern democrap party, they wore red hankerchiefs
around their necks.
cuhulin

Mark Zenier

Sep 12, 2009, 11:55:07 AM9/12/09
In article <ae0e3b5a-9a20-426a...@y21g2000yqn.googlegroups.com>,

Gregg <gk...@earthlink.net> wrote:
>The History Channel is the place to be
>on this somber day. All day is going to
>be great shows.
>
>The commercial for the one at 8pm EST
>is called "102 Minutes That Changed America", it gave me goosebumps,
>unbelievable.
>
>I remember that morning like it was yesterday and how this group came
>alive, there was no bickering in here
>that day....that's for sure.
>
>Every 9-11 I google the threads from that
>day and the following week to keep it fresh in my mind.
>
>Be prepared for the next one is my motto.

The way to be prepared is to know the enemy and not live some delusional
myth that the US Media has created. What does Al Quaida want? We'll not
be told, because it would be inconvenient.

A personal question to all the group.

1. Did the TV coverage you watched show the people jumping from the
top of the towers?

Disney News (ABC) didn't show that, I gather that Fox did. (I first saw
pictures in a copy of the New York Times that the neighbors had bought
the following morning). My hypothesis is that seeing that in real-time
had great effect on people's attitudes. The emotional power of video...

Mark Zenier mze...@eskimo.com

Message has been deleted

Bushcraftgregg

Sep 13, 2009, 5:10:53 PM9/13/09
On Sep 13, 8:36 am, Toxic <staring@my_hd.tv> wrote:

> On Sat, 12 Sep 2009 13:50:05 -0700, Bushcraftgregg wrote:

> >> Are you implying that you either were complicit in that event, or at
> >> the least, have knowledge that you are unwilling to share, even if it
> >> could be beneficial to the ongoing security of this country?
>
> > Umm.....yea. That's right. Call the FBI.<rolling my eyes> Do your own
> > homework pal.
>
> You were the one alluding to some arcane connection you
> (would like to have) had to those events.

" Arcane Connection"? Just about anyone that lives in Cincinnati knows
exactly what I mean, like I said, do your own homework.

> >> ...Or perhaps merely trying to conflate the circumstance of your
> >> residence to the proximity of an activity with which you were totally
> >> unconnected yet serves conveniently to impute self importance?
>
> > LMAO - what a retard...lol.
>

> Yer so kewl... and important too. It's the vacuous egos like yours that
> suck so much off topic crap into these fora.

It's dickheads...lol...like you that post with "out of the ordinary"
words on usenet - such as yourself <snicker>to try an "somewhat" give
the appearance of intelligience.

The last time I heard the freeking term "vacuous"
was from my homosexual ( too each their own)
eighth grade art teacher....lol...put away your
Webster there pal and try again.<snicker> Color
me not impressed.

"Fora"?....lol...Oh quit it and be real.<rolling my eyes>

Bushcraftgregg

Sep 13, 2009, 5:16:34 PM9/13/09
On Sep 12, 11:55 am, mzen...@eskimo.com (Mark Zenier) wrote:
> In article <ae0e3b5a-9a20-426a-a75e-c79ef8ad4...@y21g2000yqn.googlegroups.com>,

Mark, you're speaking to the choir here when you're
talking to me. I was just mentioning the show because it included
footage from angles never
shown before.

Make no mistake about it, if Alex Jones can be screaming on his show
two months before the "attacks" that he had intel that the WTC were
going to be hit....and still it happened. You don't
have to be too bright to figure the rest out IMO.

Bushcraftgregg

Sep 13, 2009, 5:18:09 PM9/13/09
On Sep 13, 4:21 pm, Bob Dobbs <chupaca...@operamail.com> wrote:

> Mark Zenier wrote:
>
> >1. Did the TV coverage you watched show the people jumping from the
> >top of the towers?
>
> I only saw them going out open windows some stories below the top,
> but none of the splattering landings were televised here.
>
> --

Indeed. I can't believe no footage ever leaked out
showing some splattered bodies, maybe because
there weren't any? Just saying.

cuh...@webtv.net

Sep 13, 2009, 5:18:33 PM9/13/09
www.devilfinder.com
Black Day 9/11

(NavExpress)
cuhulin

Al Dykes

Sep 13, 2009, 5:27:49 PM9/13/09
In article <969316b2-04e8-4864...@z30g2000yqz.googlegroups.com>,
Bushcraftgregg <gk...@earthlink.net> wrote:

>On Sep 13, 4:21=A0pm, Bob Dobbs <chupaca...@operamail.com> wrote:
>> Mark Zenier wrote:
>>
>> >1. Did the TV coverage you watched show the people jumping from the
>> >top of the towers? =A0

>> I only saw them going out open windows some stories below the top,
>> but none of the splattering landings were televised here.

Thousands of firemen and EMS workers know that bodies went splat. If
they didn't witness it, they scraped them off the concrete afterowrds.

Hundreds of thousands of eyewitnesses saw and heard them hit the
gounnd.

Al Dykes

Sep 13, 2009, 5:30:50 PM9/13/09
In article <02f35740-cb3f-487d...@o9g2000yqj.googlegroups.com>,
Bushcraftgregg <gk...@earthlink.net> wrote:
>On Sep 12, 11:55=A0am, mzen...@eskimo.com (Mark Zenier) wrote:
>> In article <ae0e3b5a-9a20-426a-a75e-c79ef8ad4...@y21g2000yqn.googlegroups=
>.com>,

>> Gregg =A0<gk...@earthlink.net> wrote:
>> >The History Channel is the place to be
>> >on this somber day. All day is going to
>> >be great shows.
>>
>> >The commercial for the one at 8pm EST
>> >is called "102 Minutes That Changed America", it gave me goosebumps,
>> >unbelievable.
>>
>> >I remember that morning like it was yesterday and how this group came
>> >alive, there was no bickering in here
>> >that day....that's for sure.
>>
>> >Every 9-11 I google the threads from that
>> >day and the following week to keep it fresh in my mind.
>>
>> >Be prepared for the next one is my motto.
>>
>> The way to be prepared is to know the enemy and not live some delusional
>> myth that the US Media has created. =A0What does Al Quaida want? =A0We'll=

> not
>> be told, because it would be inconvenient.
>>
>> A personal question to all the group.
>>
>> 1. Did the TV coverage you watched show the people jumping from the
>> top of the towers? =A0
>>
>> Disney News (ABC) didn't show that, I gather that Fox did. =A0(I first sa=

>> pictures in a copy of the New York Times that the neighbors had bought
>> the following morning). =A0My hypothesis is that seeing that in real-time
>> had great effect on people's attitudes. =A0The emotional power of video..=

>.
>>

>Mark, you're speaking to the choir here when you're
>talking to me. I was just mentioning the show because it included
>footage from angles never
>shown before.
>
>Make no mistake about it, if Alex Jones can be screaming on his show
>two months before the "attacks" that he had intel that the WTC were
>going to be hit....and still it happened. You don't
>have to be too bright to figure the rest out IMO.

Jones never stated a date or method.

In the summer of 2001 it was obvious to anyone reading thenews that
some sort of an attack was comming.

It's well described in chapter 6 of the 9/11 Commission Report.

[...]

dxAce

Sep 13, 2009, 5:37:17 PM9/13/09

Al Dykes wrote:

Couldn't. Remember, thanks to the Liberal assholes, the various agencies were not
allowed to share info.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

dave

Sep 13, 2009, 5:40:52 PM9/13/09
Bob Dobbs wrote:

> Mark Zenier wrote:
>> 1. Did the TV coverage you watched show the people jumping from the
>> top of the towers?
>
> I only saw them going out open windows some stories below the top,
> but none of the splattering landings were televised here.

Here ya' go...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pg8FQiJ-Rcw&feature=PlayList&p=ADB7A91288CE82D6&playnext=1&playnext_from=PL&index=7

Al Dykes

Sep 13, 2009, 5:44:13 PM9/13/09
In article <4AAD660D...@milestones.com>,

In the summer of 2001, all by itself, the FBI had plenty of evidence
to disrupt the hijackers. It was spread around all the FBI branch
offices. FBI Agents tried to get HQ attention but HQ never looked at
all of it in one place.

Read _Spying Blind: The CIA, the FBI, and the Origins of 9/11_ (2007)
by Amy Zegert

cuh...@webtv.net

Sep 13, 2009, 5:41:43 PM9/13/09
Another Soldier Challenges Orders.
www.libertypost.org/cgi-bin/readart.cgi?ArtNum=273321

Would you take orders from DUMMMMMB ASS?
NOT ME!!!

Billy Mays on tv again, for Simoniz Fix It! Pro. Scratch remover.
Here's how to order.
cuhulin

cuh...@webtv.net

Sep 13, 2009, 6:00:05 PM9/13/09
The new Techno Bra is a doosey! According to Ripley's Believe It or Not!
it has a tiny built in cellphone and GPS.Cost about fifty dollars.It
will automatically call for help if attacked.It (the Techno Bra) can be
turned on or off by the wearer of the Techno Bra.

I reckon Techno Bra company will sell billions of them!
I wants me a Techno Bra!
cuhulin

dave

Sep 13, 2009, 7:46:21 PM9/13/09
dxAce wrote:

> Couldn't. Remember, thanks to the Liberal assholes, the various agencies were not
> allowed to share info.

September 2000: Chart with Hijacker Atta�s Photo Presented by Able
Danger at SOCOM Headquarters; Meetings with FBI Cancelled
Edit event

Maj. Gen. Geoffrey Lambert.Maj. Gen. Geoffrey Lambert. [Source: Special
Forces Command]Members of a US Army intelligence unit tasked with
assembling information about al-Qaeda have prepared a chart that
includes the names and photographs of four future hijackers, who they
have identified as members of an al-Qaeda cell based in Brooklyn, New
York. The four hijackers in the cell are Mohamed Atta, Marwan Alshehhi,
Khalid Almihdhar, and Nawaf Alhazmi. The members of the intelligence
unit, called Able Danger, present their chart at the headquarters of the
US military�s Special Operations Command (SOCOM) in Tampa, Florida, with
the recommendation that the FBI should be called in to take out the
al-Qaeda cell. Lawyers working for SOCOM argue that anyone with a green
card has to be granted the same legal protections as any US citizen, so
the information about the al-Qaeda cell cannot be shared with the FBI.
The legal team directs them to put yellow stickers over the photographs
of Mohamed Atta and the other cell members, to symbolize that they are
off limits. [Norristown Times Herald, 6/19/2005; Government Security
News, 8/2005; New York Times, 8/9/2005; St. Petersburg Times, 8/10/2005;
New York Times, 8/17/2005; Government Security News, 9/2005] Lt. Col.
Anthony Shaffer later says that an unnamed two-star general above him is
�very adamant� about not looking further at Atta. �I was directed
several times [to ignore Atta], to the point where he had to remind me
he was a general and I was not� [and] I would essentially be fired.�
[Fox News, 8/19/2005] Military leaders at the meeting take the side of
the lawyers and prohibit any sharing of information about the al-Qaeda
cell. Shaffer believes that the decision to side with the lawyers is
made by Maj. Gen. Geoffrey Lambert (who had previously expressed
distress when Able Danger data was destroyed without his prior
notification (see May-June 2000)). He also believes that Gen. Peter
Schoomaker, head of SOCOM, is not aware of the decision. [Government
Security News, 9/2005]

Entity Tags: Mohamed Atta, Special Operations Command, Marwan Alshehhi,
Al-Qaeda, Nawaf Alhazmi, Peter J. Schoomaker, Khalid Almihdhar, Anthony
Shaffer, Able Danger, Geoffrey Lambert

Timeline Tags: 9/11 Timeline

Category Tags: Alhazmi and Almihdhar, Marwan Alshehhi, Mohamed Atta,
Able Danger, Key Hijacker Events

cuh...@webtv.net

Sep 13, 2009, 8:46:38 PM9/13/09
About a month ago I was over at my old buddy's house.I saw a Bose radio
sitting on one of the kitchen counter tops.His wife wasen't there.I
says, Turn it on, lets see what it sounds like.It is his wife's radio
and he never messes with her stuff.I turned the radio on.It didn't
impress me at all! I explained to him how the sound in that Bose radio
is routed through two cardboard tubes.
cuhulin

cuh...@webtv.net

Sep 13, 2009, 8:57:39 PM9/13/09
NASA Selects Moon Crater To Be Bombed.
www.rense.com

What happens if they knock the Moon out of orbit?

What a Ca tas toe strope! ~ Jimmy Durante.
Good Night, Mrs.Calabash, wherever you are!
cuhulin

cuh...@webtv.net

Sep 13, 2009, 9:18:45 PM9/13/09
Richard Gage On 9-11 Inside Job.
www.rense.com

Does he have Standing?
I say, YES!
I also say again, 9-11 WAS an INSIDE JOB!
So WAS Oklahoma City!
cuhulin

Bushcraftgregg

Sep 13, 2009, 10:42:14 PM9/13/09

Here you go Cuhulin. Better IMO than the Bose (just
my opinion) and alot cheaper, I think mine was
$99.99 - - I bought one a few months after they came
out.

When I read that Henry Kloss was the inventor I
had to get it. Definitely not a BCB DX machine, but
the sound that comes from it is incredible.
http://www.tivoliaudio.com/home.php?cat=262

~ RHF

Sep 14, 2009, 7:20:55 AM9/14/09
On Sep 12, 8:55 am, mzen...@eskimo.com (Mark Zenier) wrote:
> In article <ae0e3b5a-9a20-426a-a75e-c79ef8ad4...@y21g2000yqn.googlegroups.com>,

> Gregg  <gk...@earthlink.net> wrote:
> >The History Channel is the place to be
> >on this somber day. All day is going to
> >be great shows.
>
> >The commercial for the one at 8pm EST
> >is called "102 Minutes That Changed America", it gave me goosebumps,
> >unbelievable.
>
> >I remember that morning like it was yesterday and how this group came
> >alive, there was no bickering in here
> >that day....that's for sure.
>
> >Every 9-11 I google the threads from that
> >day and the following week to keep it fresh in my mind.
>
> >Be prepared for the next one is my motto.
>
> The way to be prepared is to know the enemy and not live some delusional
> myth that the US Media has created.  What does Al Quaida want?  We'll not
> be told, because it would be inconvenient.
>
> A personal question to all the group.
>
> 1. Did the TV coverage you watched show the people jumping from the
> top of the towers?

- Disney News (ABC) didn't show that, I gather that Fox did.  (I first
saw
- pictures in a copy of the New York Times that the neighbors had
bought
- the following morning).  My hypothesis is that seeing that in real-
time
- had great effect on people's attitudes.  The emotional power of
video...
-
- Mark Zenier  mzen...@eskimo.com
- Googleproofaddress(account:mzenier provider:eskimo domain:com)

FOX News showed the Videos and also aired
Interviews of some of the Witnesses.

America Remember 9/11 and Never Forget ~ RHF
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.religion.christian/msg/cc58620e2d4516a5
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/f674f64bff0b57b8
.

~ RHF

Sep 14, 2009, 7:42:41 AM9/14/09
On Sep 13, 7:30 am, Kevin Cunningham <sms...@mindspring.com> wrote:
> On Sep 13, 2:31 am, "~ RHF" <rhf-newsgro...@pacbell.net> wrote:

> > - You crackers want another war over race?!?
>
> > Dave calling people 'crackers' is one way of
> > instigating and promoting an attitude between
> > people creating the Hate leading up-to a Race
> > War : Making 'you' as the Agent Provocateur.http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=315ju42&s=3

- Sorry racist, but only white people showed up and only white people
- were expected to show up.  Kinda like a repug convention, once you
get
- by the one black face, no more African-Americans.
-
- Face it, you had a Klan rally with out the robes.

OK so here we see the latest Obama-Bot© Reply
to any news and views but their news and views.
name-calling, Name-Calling. NAME CALLING !
shout-it-down, Shout-It-Down. SHOUT-IT-DOWN !
fear-words, Fear-Words. FEAR-WORDS !

Obama-Speak© 'racist'
* Labeling the All American 9-12 Project Rallies
as "Racist" = Class Warfare & Race Cardism
# A clear example of the Liberal-Fascism of
the Obama-Regime© and the Obama-Bots©

Obama-Speak© 'repug'
* Labeling the All American 9-12 Project Rallies
as "Repug" = Political Hate Mongering
# A clear example of the Liberal-Fascism of
the Obama-Regime© and the Obama-Bots©

Obama-Speak© 'black face'
* Labeling the All American 9-12 Project Rallies
as "Black Face" = Race Baiting
# A clear example of the Liberal-Fascism of
the Obama-Regime© and the Obama-Bots©

Obama-Speak© 'African-American'
* Labeling the All American 9-12 Project Rallies
as Anti "African-American" = Race Baiting
# A clear example of the Liberal-Fascism of
the Obama-Regime© and the Obama-Bots©

Obama-Speak© 'Klan rally'
* Labeling the All American 9-12 Project Rallies
as "Klan Rally" = Racial Hate Mongering
# A clear example of the Liberal-Fascism of
the Obama-Regime© and the Obama-Bots©

The Obama-Bots© They Fear The Truth.
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/6d4cd729f9c05223

The Obama-Speakers© They Fear The Facts.
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/d4ef7b6993934317

The Obama-Regime© Fears American US Citizens
Coming Together {United} and Speaking Up for the
Truth with Facts.
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/91d709b0ba48300c

.

http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/5c82ab3db4fc8d29
.
Celebrating 9-12 Project "We The People" Rallies :
Turnout Estimated at 2 Million Across the USA
http://michellemalkin.com/2009/09/12/celebrating-the-912-rallies/
.
Vote Green in 2010 and Recycle Congress !
* It's Time for a Congressional House Cleaning :
Let's Throw {Vote} Da Bums Out !
Send Nancy Pelosi [D-CA] into Retirement !
Send Harry Reid [D-NV] into Retirement !
.
Freedom Works Foundation "March on Washington"
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2009/09/12/tea-party-express-arrives-...
Tea Party Express Takes Washington By Storm

Vote Green in 2012 and Recycle Prez Obama !
* It's Time for a White House Cleaning :
Send Prez Obama Into Retirement !
-and- All the Obama-Czars into Exile.
.
The 9-12 Project "We The People" :
+ The Nine All American Principles
+ The Twelve All American Values
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/11de1e39c0651a46
.
this is 'rhf' and i approve of this message ~ RHF©
.
-ps- think 'green' please recycle this message by
reposting it to other newsgroups -or- forwarding it
via email.
.

~ RHF

Sep 14, 2009, 7:46:01 AM9/14/09
On Sep 13, 2:37 pm, dxAce <dx...@milestones.com> wrote:
> Al Dykes wrote:
> > In article <02f35740-cb3f-487d-94ec-6a1fda5e8...@o9g2000yqj.googlegroups.com>,

WHY DID 9/11 HAPPEN ?
One Man = Senator Frank Church (Idaho-Dem)
It was the Democrats lead by Frank Church that "Handicapped"
the US Intelligence Agencies that has resulted in many of our
Human Intelligence Failures that are still happening today.
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/e7446cd97fd5b524

The Real Roots of 9/11 and the Problems in the US Intelligence
Services began in 1975. In 1975, Senator Frank Church (Idaho-Dem)
became the Chairman of the Select Committee to Study Governmental
Operations with Respect to Intelligence Activities. This committee
investigated alleged abuses of power by the Central Intelligence
Agency and the Federal Bureau of Intelligence.
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/320e21f5329fa85a

The "Church Committee"
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Church_Committee
-aka- United States Senate Select Committee to Study
Governmental Operations with Respect to Intelligence Activities,

Put an end to 'communications' and 'coordination' between
the FBI and the CIA and was in-fact the one of the key reasons
for 9/11 : The US Congress is Directly Responsible for 9/11.
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/096a922da2bc1faf

The September 11, 2001 Terrorist Attacks
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/9/11
by the Islam-O-Facist in the Name of Allah.

US Senator Frank Church (Democrat-Idaho)
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Frank_Church

THE TRUTH BE TOLD ~ RHF

~ RHF

Sep 14, 2009, 8:15:21 AM9/14/09

For most of my simple 'mono' AM/MW Radio
listening the RCA [GE] Superadio III still has
a 'nice' clear full sound.
http://www.amazon.com/RCA-RP7887-Super-Portable-Radio/dp/B00120WRSU

Cambridge SoundWorks 740 CD/Radio is used
for most of the FM "Stereo" Radio listening.
Maybe the Bose will sound better with a CD
but imho the Radio section of the Bose 'sucks'
and the CSW FM Radio section just sounds
better to my ears.
http://www.amazon.com/Cambridge-SoundWorks-CD-Radio-Black/dp/B0000D1E04
.

dave

Sep 14, 2009, 8:34:36 AM9/14/09

Henry Kloss was a hero of mine. I have a Tivoli Model One radio and I
have 4 Cambridge Soundworks Model Six speakers. The AR3 was the first
speaker I ever fell in love with.

cuh...@webtv.net

Sep 14, 2009, 9:38:17 AM9/14/09
I don't own a Tivoli or Kloss radio, but I think Henry Kloss contributed
considerbally to radio design and technology.
cuhulin

Al Dykes

Sep 14, 2009, 9:45:28 AM9/14/09
In article <ceb0c7a0-5c39-4e88...@d9g2000prh.googlegroups.com>,
~ RHF <rhf-new...@pacbell.net> wrote:

>On Sep 13, 2:37=A0pm, dxAce <dx...@milestones.com> wrote:
>> Al Dykes wrote:
>> > In article <02f35740-cb3f-487d-94ec-6a1fda5e8...@o9g2000yqj.googlegroup=
>s.com>,
>roups=3D

>,

>me

>onal
>=3DA0We'll=3D

>irst sa=3D
>ht
>al-time
>video..=3D

>> > Jones never stated a date or method.
>>
>> > In the summer of 2001 it was obvious to anyone reading thenews that
>> > some sort of an attack was comming.
>>
>> > It's well described in chapter 6 of the 9/11 Commission Report.
>>
>> > =A0http://www.9-11commission.gov/report/911Report.pdf

>> > Clinton tried lots of things. For many reasons, many out of his
>> > control, they didn't work. He *did* keep us safe during the attacks of
>> > the millennium new year but we don't hear about them because they were
>> > foiled. =A0Was he perfect? Far from it.

>> > The Bush Administration just pushed reorganization memos until the
>> > first scheduled terrorism meeting; Sept 4, 2001 Literally. They
>> > ignored the nearly 50 threat warnings that the FBI knew of in their
>> > branch offices as of the Summer of 2001 but the FBI had no national
>> > analysis capability.
>>
>> > The Bush Administration never asked the various intelligence agencies
>> > to combine efforts against a very real threat.
>>
>> Couldn't. Remember, thanks to the Liberal assholes, the various agencies =

>were not
>> allowed to share info.
>>
>> dxAce
>> Michigan
>> USA
>
>WHY DID 9/11 HAPPEN ?
>One Man =3D Senator Frank Church (Idaho-Dem)

>It was the Democrats lead by Frank Church that "Handicapped"
>the US Intelligence Agencies that has resulted in many of our
>Human Intelligence Failures that are still happening today.
>http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/e7446cd97fd5b524
>
>The Real Roots of 9/11 and the Problems in the US Intelligence
>Services began in 1975. In 1975, Senator Frank Church (Idaho-Dem)
>became the Chairman of the Select Committee to Study Governmental
>Operations with Respect to Intelligence Activities. This committee
>investigated alleged abuses of power by the Central Intelligence
>Agency and the Federal Bureau of Intelligence.
>http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/320e21f5329fa85a

Without denying that there were firewall problems, In the summer of
2001, teh FBI in it's brabch offies had all the information they
needed to disrupt the hijacking plot. FBI agents trid to get HQ
attention but the FBI culture was strictly about catching bank robbers
and kidnappings after the act.

See The Commission report (2004) and updated by Amy Zegert in _Spying
Blind: The CIA, the FBI, and the Origins of 9/11_ (2007)

The roots of our problems in the middle-east go back to 1953 when the
US overthrew a democratic government in Iran and put in a despot, the
Shah.

cuh...@webtv.net

Sep 14, 2009, 11:11:23 AM9/14/09
Tomorrow is the One Five.tHat means I will apply a little tube of Bayer
Advantage 55 to the top of doggy's neck.
cuhulin

MNMikeW

Sep 14, 2009, 11:43:11 AM9/14/09

"Bob Dobbs" <chupa...@operamail.com> wrote in message
> dxAce wrote:
>>the flight that crashed in Pennsylvania.
>
> The one that they still deny was shot down?
> If you can still find it take a listen to the Cleveland controller
> reporting fl93 ascending to over 40k feet altitude then smoke reported
> after the arrival of a couple F-16s and later ground impact points
> (plural) were located as the debris came down.
>
> --
>Death to Truthers!

Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

~ RHF

Sep 14, 2009, 4:56:03 PM9/14/09
On Sep 14, 6:45 am, ady...@panix.com (Al Dykes) wrote:
> In article <ceb0c7a0-5c39-4e88-bb36-6f465eee8...@d9g2000prh.googlegroups.com>,

- The roots of our problems in the middle-east go back to 1953 when
the
- US overthrew a democratic government in Iran and put in a despot,
the
- Shah.

The 'roots' of the USA problem come from WWI
and WWII when we allowed the Kingdom of
Saudi Arabia to continue to exist.

Prez Obama needs to 'Change' Saudi Arabia and
begin to Set the Peoples of the Middle East Free.

~ RHF

Sep 14, 2009, 4:57:34 PM9/14/09
On Sep 14, 8:43 am, "MNMikeW" <MNMiik...@aol.com> wrote:
> "Bob Dobbs" <chupaca...@operamail.com> wrote in message
- - Death to Truthers!

? Death to Truthers ? -result- The True Dies [.]

~ RHF

Sep 14, 2009, 5:07:26 PM9/14/09
On Sep 14, 11:59 am, Toxic <staring@my_hd.tv> wrote:
> On Sun, 13 Sep 2009 14:10:53 -0700, Bushcraftgregg wrote:

> >> You were the one alluding to some arcane connection you (would like to
> >> have) had to those events.
>
> > " Arcane Connection"? Just about anyone that lives in Cincinnati knows
> > exactly what I mean, like I said, do your own homework.

- Not everyone reading this group lives in that stench hole of yours
and
- since YOU suggested something, maybe it's you that could bother to
- enlighten us, unless it's like much of the rest of your comments,
pure
- bullshit.

Toxic 'bullshit' that's Liberal-Fascist Name Calling Not Facts.

> >> Yer so kewl... and important too. It's the vacuous egos like yours that
> >> suck so much off topic crap into these fora.
>
> > It's dickheads...lol...like you that post with "out of the ordinary"
> > words on usenet - such as yourself <snicker>to try an "somewhat" give
> > the appearance of intelligience.

- I feel no obligation to restrict my comments to single syllable
words to
- accommodate some marginally literate imbecile that stumbles across
them.
- Go get yourself a dictionary if you can find one that you can figure
out.

Toxic 'marginally literate imbecile' that's
Liberal-Fascist Name Calling Not Facts.

> > The last time I heard the freeking term "vacuous" was from my homosexual
> > ( too each their own) eighth grade art teacher....lol...put away your
> > Webster there pal and try again.<snicker> Color me not impressed.

- Relating your youthful social activities of a sexual nature is
hardly
- germane to this topic.

Toxic that's just more Liberal-Fascist Name Calling Not Facts.

> > "Fora"?....lol...Oh quit it and be real.<rolling my eyes>
>
> Yer so gay!

Bushcraftgregg

Sep 14, 2009, 7:08:59 PM9/14/09
On Sep 14, 8:15 am, "~ RHF" <rhf-newsgro...@pacbell.net> wrote:
> On Sep 13, 7:42 pm, Bushcraftgregg <gk...@earthlink.net> wrote:
>

> > On Sep 13, 8:46 pm, cuhu...@webtv.net wrote:
>
> > > About a month ago I was over at my old buddy's house.I saw a Bose radio
> > > sitting on one of the kitchen counter tops.His wife wasen't there.I
> > > says, Turn it on, lets see what it sounds like.It is his wife's radio
> > > and he never messes with her stuff.I turned the radio on.It didn't
> > > impress me at all! I explained to him how the sound in that Bose radio
> > > is routed through two cardboard tubes.
>
> > Here you go Cuhulin. Better IMO than the Bose (just
> > my opinion) and alot cheaper, I think mine was
> > $99.99 - - I bought one a few months after they came
> > out.
>
> > When I read that Henry Kloss was the inventor I
> > had to get it. Definitely not a BCB DX machine, but
> > the sound that comes from it is incredible.http://www.tivoliaudio.com/home.php?cat=262
>
> For most of my simple 'mono' AM/MW Radio
> listening the RCA [GE] Superadio III still has
> a 'nice' clear full sound.http://www.amazon.com/RCA-RP7887-Super-Portable-Radio/dp/B00120WRSU

> Cambridge SoundWorks 740 CD/Radio is used
> for most of the FM "Stereo" Radio listening.
> Maybe the Bose will sound better with a CD
> but imho the Radio section of the Bose 'sucks'
> and the CSW FM Radio section just sounds
> better to my ears.http://www.amazon.com/Cambridge-SoundWorks-CD-Radio-Black/dp/B0000D1E04

One of these days I am just going too have to pull
the trigger and purchase a SRI or II just to see if
it DX's better than my GE P780.

Bushcraftgregg

Sep 14, 2009, 7:12:40 PM9/14/09
> speaker I ever fell in love with.- Hide quoted text -

Ah man, that has got to be the killer setup. I don't
really listen to music much but every now and then
I'll turn that thing up real loud, it's the only radio I've
had that I can turn it up all the way and there's no distortion
whatsoever.

Bushcraftgregg

Sep 14, 2009, 7:18:09 PM9/14/09
On Sep 14, 3:21 pm, Bob Dobbs <chupaca...@operamail.com> wrote:

> Toxic wrote:

> >> " Arcane Connection"? Just about anyone that lives in Cincinnati knows
> >> exactly what I mean, like I said, do your own homework.
>
> >Not everyone reading this group lives in that stench hole of yours and
> >since YOU suggested something, maybe it's you that could bother to
> >enlighten us, unless it's like much of the rest of your comments, pure
> >bullshit.

> >> It's dickheads...lol...like you that post with "out of the ordinary"
> >> words on usenet - such as yourself <snicker>to try an "somewhat" give
> >> the appearance of intelligience.
>
> >I feel no obligation to restrict my comments to single syllable words to
> >accommodate some marginally literate imbecile that stumbles across them.
> >Go get yourself a dictionary if you can find one that you can figure out.
>
> >> The last time I heard the freeking term "vacuous" was from my homosexual
> >> ( too each their own) eighth grade art teacher....lol...put away your
> >> Webster there pal and try again.<snicker> Color me not impressed.
>
> >Relating your youthful social activities of a sexual nature is hardly
> >germane to this topic.

> >> "Fora"?....lol...Oh quit it and be real.<rolling my eyes>
>
> >Yer so gay!
>
> Here we go...
> It's Babbling Blazy Bataviaboi versus some noetic newcomer,
> stay tuned, could get good.
> Maybe time for Gregg to cut and run.
>
> --

Lets guess who it really is....lol. Do you have a
boyfriend in Batavia or something? You sure mention
it everytime you have the chance, have you ever been to Batavia? I
will be there tomorrow for an hour
or so, maybe you can meet me there and say hi.:-P

Bushcraftgregg

Sep 14, 2009, 7:25:31 PM9/14/09
> > Yer so gay!- Hide quoted text -

What else can you expect? His monicker says it
all. Enough said about that.

cuh...@webtv.net

Sep 14, 2009, 8:08:51 PM9/14/09
Telly Savalas (Kelly's Heroes) was right.(Yentl movie crankin up on the
TCM channel right now) Barbra Streisand, Mandy Patinkin, Amy Irvin.

Sarge, do me a favor, will you? ///What?///
Don't call me Barbara, my name is Barbra.
Barbra is a girls name.
cuhulin

~ RHF

Sep 14, 2009, 8:34:03 PM9/14/09
On Sep 14, 4:08 pm, Bushcraftgregg <gk...@earthlink.net> wrote:
> On Sep 14, 8:15 am, "~ RHF" <rhf-newsgro...@pacbell.net> wrote:

> > > Here you go Cuhulin. Better IMO than the Bose (just
> > > my opinion) and alot cheaper, I think mine was
> > > $99.99 - - I bought one a few months after they came
> > > out.
>
> > > When I read that Henry Kloss was the inventor I
> > > had to get it. Definitely not a BCB DX machine, but
> > > the sound that comes from it is incredible.http://www.tivoliaudio.com/home.php?cat=262

- - For most of my simple 'mono' AM/MW Radio
- - listening the RCA [GE] Superadio III still has
- - a 'nice' clear full sound.
- - http://www.amazon.com/RCA-RP7887-Super-Portable-Radio/dp/B00120WRSU

> > Cambridge SoundWorks 740 CD/Radio is used
> > for most of the FM "Stereo" Radio listening.
> > Maybe the Bose will sound better with a CD
> > but imho the Radio section of the Bose 'sucks'
> > and the CSW FM Radio section just sounds
> > better to my ears.http://www.amazon.com/Cambridge-SoundWorks-CD-Radio-Black/dp/B0000D1E04

- One of these days I am just going too have to pull
- the trigger and purchase a SRI or II just to see if
- it DX's better than my GE P780.

The old GE P780s were good Radios for their time
50s/60s and still do a very good job of picking up
AM/MW Radio stations.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A5ADNorEqbc
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iGCAwGo-Ew0
http://www.transistor.org/feature/jutson/details.html

G-E P780 General Electric All Transistor Radio
http://www.radiolaguy.com/Showcase/GE_P780.htm

GENERAL ELECTRIC P780 AM PORTABLES
http://www.radiointel.com/nrge.htm
.
The GE P780 the Radio before the Superadio
http://theradiokitchen.net/super-cheap-and-almost-super/

Sarah's Collection of {Old} Transistor Radios
http://www.transistor.org/collection/collection.html#TOP

DXing with 'Old' Radios
http://www.cajuncomp.com/dxing.htm
.
GE World Monitor P-990 AM/FM/LW Shortwave Radio
http://www.transistor.org/feature/jutson/p990.html
http://www.universal-radio.com/USED/uL87lrg.jpg
was build around the same time period and had
the FM Band and Shortwave Radio Bands too...
* The GE P-990 had an Analog Frequency Dial
http://www.universal-radio.com/USED/uL87disp.jpg
* The GE P-990 had a Leather Case
http://www.universal-radio.com/USED/u597rear.jpg
* The GE P-990 was well built
http://www.universal-radio.com/USED/u597sys.jpg
* The GE P-990 product name tag ID
http://www.universal-radio.com/USED/u597lbl2.jpg
* The GE P-990 had Two (2) Whip Antennas
* * Shortwave Whip Antenna and A&G Terminals
* * FM Whip Antenna
+ + Built-in AM/MW Ferrite Rod Antenna
http://www.universal-radio.com/USED/uL87top.jpg
http://www.universal-radio.com/USED/uL87lbl.jpg

NOTE - The GE World Monitor P-990 AM/FM/LW
Shortwave Radio was built-to-last; before the Age
of All Plastic {Cheap} Radios.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pxPcHKOorr0
.
it's radio so... it's as simple as just listening ~ RHF
.

cuh...@webtv.net

Sep 14, 2009, 9:06:51 PM9/14/09
I own a G.E.P780E radio.It doesn't work, it wasen't working when I
bought it a bunch of years ago for a few dollars at a Goodwill
www.shopgoodwill.com store that used to be on Palmyra Street in down
town Jackson.
I don't know how to repair radios.
cuhulin

cuh...@webtv.net

Sep 14, 2009, 11:06:50 PM9/14/09
The Bomgar Box. www.clarionledger.com
www.bomgar.com

Where he grew up is only about three or four miles West of doggy's
couch.
cuhulin

Bushcraftgregg

Sep 15, 2009, 12:11:20 AM9/15/09
On Sep 14, 8:34 pm, "~ RHF" <rhf-newsgro...@pacbell.net> wrote:
> On Sep 14, 4:08 pm, Bushcraftgregg <gk...@earthlink.net> wrote:

> - - For most of my simple 'mono' AM/MW Radio
> - - listening the RCA [GE] Superadio III still has
> - - a 'nice' clear full sound.
> - -http://www.amazon.com/RCA-RP7887-Super-Portable-Radio/dp/B00120WRSU

> > > Cambridge SoundWorks 740 CD/Radio is used
> > > for most of the FM "Stereo" Radio listening.
> > > Maybe the Bose will sound better with a CD
> > > but imho the Radio section of the Bose 'sucks'
> > > and the CSW FM Radio section just sounds
> > > better to my ears.http://www.amazon.com/Cambridge-SoundWorks-CD-Radio-Black/dp/B0000D1E04

> - One of these days I am just going too have to pull
> - the trigger and purchase a SRI or II just to see if
> - it DX's better than my GE P780.
>
> The old GE P780s were good Radios for their time
> 50s/60s and still do a very good job of picking up
> AM/MW Radio stations.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A5ADNorEqbchttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iGCAwGo-Ew0http://www.transistor.org/feature/jutson/details.html
>
> G-E P780 General Electric All Transistor Radiohttp://www.radiolaguy.com/Showcase/GE_P780.htm
>
> GENERAL ELECTRIC P780 AM PORTABLEShttp://www.radiointel.com/nrge.htm
>  .
> The GE P780 the Radio before the Superadiohttp://theradiokitchen.net/super-cheap-and-almost-super/

> Sarah's Collection of {Old} Transistor Radioshttp://www.transistor.org/collection/collection.html#TOP
>
> DXing with 'Old' Radioshttp://www.cajuncomp.com/dxing.htm
>  .
> GE World Monitor P-990 AM/FM/LW Shortwave Radiohttp://www.transistor.org/feature/jutson/p990.htmlhttp://www.universal-radio.com/USED/uL87lrg.jpg

> was build around the same time period and had
> the FM Band and Shortwave Radio Bands too...
> * The GE P-990 had an Analog Frequency Dialhttp://www.universal-radio.com/USED/uL87disp.jpg
> * The GE P-990 had a Leather Casehttp://www.universal-radio.com/USED/u597rear.jpg
> * The GE P-990 was well builthttp://www.universal-radio.com/USED/u597sys.jpg
> * The GE P-990 product name tag IDhttp://www.universal-radio.com/USED/u597lbl2.jpg

> * The GE P-990 had Two (2) Whip Antennas
> * * Shortwave  Whip Antenna and A&G Terminals
> * * FM Whip Antenna
> + + Built-in AM/MW Ferrite Rod Antennahttp://www.universal-radio.com/USED/uL87top.jpghttp://www.universal-radio.com/USED/uL87lbl.jpg

> NOTE - The GE World Monitor P-990 AM/FM/LW
> Shortwave Radio was built-to-last; before the Age
> of All Plastic {Cheap} Radios.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pxPcHKOorr0

Great links there RHF, if no one else appreciated the links, I did.
I've spent a little over two hours reading them.

I have two of P780's. The one on my table is the one with external
antenna terminals on the back, I really enjoy it. One of our forum
members did a great job on it.

I plan on going out to the cabin this winter out in Boo-Foo Tennessee,
there is absolutely nothing out there RF wise and I'll definitely be
bringing
the 780 with me. It really shines out there. :-)

Bushcraftgregg

Sep 15, 2009, 2:25:43 AM9/15/09
On Sep 14, 8:34 pm, "~ RHF" <rhf-newsgro...@pacbell.net> wrote:
> On Sep 14, 4:08 pm, Bushcraftgregg <gk...@earthlink.net> wrote:

> - - For most of my simple 'mono' AM/MW Radio
> - - listening the RCA [GE] Superadio III still has
> - - a 'nice' clear full sound.
> - -http://www.amazon.com/RCA-RP7887-Super-Portable-Radio/dp/B00120WRSU

> > > Cambridge SoundWorks 740 CD/Radio is used
> > > for most of the FM "Stereo" Radio listening.
> > > Maybe the Bose will sound better with a CD
> > > but imho the Radio section of the Bose 'sucks'
> > > and the CSW FM Radio section just sounds
> > > better to my ears.http://www.amazon.com/Cambridge-SoundWorks-CD-Radio-Black/dp/B0000D1E04

> - One of these days I am just going too have to pull
> - the trigger and purchase a SRI or II just to see if
> - it DX's better than my GE P780.
>
> The old GE P780s were good Radios for their time
> 50s/60s and still do a very good job of picking up
> AM/MW Radio stations.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A5ADNorEqbchttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iGCAwGo-Ew0http://www.transistor.org/feature/jutson/details.html
>
> G-E P780 General Electric All Transistor Radiohttp://www.radiolaguy.com/Showcase/GE_P780.htm
>
> GENERAL ELECTRIC P780 AM PORTABLEShttp://www.radiointel.com/nrge.htm
>  .

> The GE P780 the Radio before the Superadiohttp://theradiokitchen.net/super-cheap-and-almost-super/
>
> Sarah's Collection of {Old} Transistor Radioshttp://www.transistor.org/collection/collection.html#TOP
>
> DXing with 'Old' Radioshttp://www.cajuncomp.com/dxing.htm
>  .
> GE World Monitor P-990 AM/FM/LW Shortwave Radiohttp://www.transistor.org/feature/jutson/p990.htmlhttp://www.universal-radio.com/USED/uL87lrg.jpg

> was build around the same time period and had
> the FM Band and Shortwave Radio Bands too...
> * The GE P-990 had an Analog Frequency Dialhttp://www.universal-radio.com/USED/uL87disp.jpg
> * The GE P-990 had a Leather Casehttp://www.universal-radio.com/USED/u597rear.jpg
> * The GE P-990 was well builthttp://www.universal-radio.com/USED/u597sys.jpg
> * The GE P-990 product name tag IDhttp://www.universal-radio.com/USED/u597lbl2.jpg

> * The GE P-990 had Two (2) Whip Antennas
> * * Shortwave  Whip Antenna and A&G Terminals
> * * FM Whip Antenna
> + + Built-in AM/MW Ferrite Rod Antennahttp://www.universal-radio.com/USED/uL87top.jpghttp://www.universal-radio.com/USED/uL87lbl.jpg

> NOTE - The GE World Monitor P-990 AM/FM/LW
> Shortwave Radio was built-to-last; before the Age
> of All Plastic {Cheap} Radios.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pxPcHKOorr0

>  .
> it's radio so... it's as simple as just listening ~ RHF

Loved that "Radio Kitchen" and "DXing with Old Radios" links,
I never saw those two before. {?}

~ RHF

Sep 15, 2009, 8:27:20 AM9/15/09
On Sep 13, 7:11 am, dave <d...@dave.dave> wrote:
- - ~ RHF wrote:
- -  .
- - The 9-12 Project "We The People" News
- - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cghAiWH_AUM
- - Thousands of Downtown D.C. Protesters Blast Obama
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/61dbb72221870546

- Your rallies are virtually all white people.
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/a37fe634185fe6eb

- That's not a populist uprising.

Dave 'uprising' these are Americans Peacefully Protesting :
NOT Anarchists {Liberal-Fascist} attempting a Power Grab
-or- Trying to Burn Down {Destroy} the US Government
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/dbdf3f56c56243e5

OK Dave you are such a good little Obama-Bot©
when you pronounce in Obama-Speak© that in
your new "O"Merica© "White People" Don't Count.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_people

Dave - Fact is that 79.8% of Americans are generally
categorized as "White' People {The Vast Majority}
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/USA#Demographics
-so- Dave you would Disenfranchised 4 out of 5
Americans for being "White People".

dave - in my america all people count ~ RHF
.
.
Dave some who were actually there at the 9-12
Project "We The People" Rallies claim that
many of the Anti-Obama-Regime© Protesters
were not White People -but- I guess that you
are Color Blind and to you everyone looks like
a "White People" (lol in sad silence)

Dave some who were actually there at the 9-12
Project "We The People" Rallies claim that
many of the Anti-Obama-Regime© Protesters
were in-fact Young Americans who are Learning
to Love Their Country and Stand-Up for Their
All American Rights and Freedoms.
http://www.foxnews.com/search-results/m/26402310/america-stands-up.htm

Two Million American US Citizens on the Streets
of Our Nation's Capital at the 9-12 Project "We
The People" Rallies in-protest against the US
Federal Government DON"T ADD UP TO A
POPULIST MOVEMENT {Uprising} !

Two Million American US Citizens on the Streets
of Washington, DC =Photos=Reality=Proof=
http://www.wnd.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=109844
Real News Coverage of a Human Event
http://www.foxnews.com/search-results/m/26399670/talking-points-9-14.htm#q=9-12+Rally
Not a Government Media Black-Out

The 9-12 Project "We The People" Rallies in
other American Cities Across the USA
http://www.the912project.com/organize-this/912-events-by-state-and-city/
-missing-home-town-news-coverage-

An Event So Big that the Government Controlled
Liberal-Fascist Media Channels ABC, CBS, NBC,
PBS, CNN did not cover it or down played it as
NOT IMPORTANT & NOT RELEVANT to the
http://www.wnd.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=109680
Obama-Liberal-Agenda© that they support with
Slanted News & Media Bias & News Black-Outs
http://www.wnd.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=109776
with FOX News as the main source of real News
about the 9-12 Project "We The People" Rally
in Washington, DC.
http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2009/09/14/peter-roff-obama-washington-mall-protest/

dave - bring up 'white people' sure do sound like
liberal race baiting and fascist class warfare
thinking is what you are about - sadly ~ RHF
http://www.wnd.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=109766
.
.

dave

Sep 15, 2009, 8:29:03 AM9/15/09

I like the way he designed crossover networks. And invented audiophile
cassettes. And home theater.

dave

Sep 15, 2009, 8:33:03 AM9/15/09
Bushcraftgregg wrote:

> Ah man, that has got to be the killer setup. I don't
> really listen to music much but every now and then
> I'll turn that thing up real loud, it's the only radio I've
> had that I can turn it up all the way and there's no distortion
> whatsoever.

I have a Whole House Gold FM transmitter that I use to broadcast web
streams. I make good use of my BA Recepter HD and my Tivoli Model One.

dave

Sep 15, 2009, 8:41:20 AM9/15/09
~ RHF wrote:

> Two Million American US Citizens on the Streets
> of Washington, DC =Photos=Reality=Proof=
> http://www.wnd.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=109844
> Real News Coverage of a Human Event
> http://www.foxnews.com/search-results/m/26399670/talking-points-9-14.htm#q=9-12+Rally
> Not a Government Media Black-Out

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2009/09/14/912-tea-party-photo-false_n_286082.html
Tea Party protesters trying to tout the size of their march on
Washington last weekend have been passing around a photo of a packed
National Mall. But the picture is years old.

Politifact asked Pete Piringer, public affairs officer for the D.C. Fire
and Emergency Department, if the rally was big enough to fill that
space. Piringer said no -- and moreover, the picture can't be from 2009.

"It was an impressive crowd," he said. But after marching down
Pennsylvania Avenue to the Capitol the crowd "only filled the Capitol
grounds, maybe up to Third Street," he said.

Yet the photo showed the crowd sprawling far beyond that to the
Washington Monument, which is bordered by 15th and and 17th Streets.

There's another big problem with the photograph: it doesn't include
the National Museum of the American Indian, a building located at the
corner of Fourth St. and Independence Ave. that opened on Sept. 14,
2004. (Looking at the photograph, the building should be in the upper
right hand corner of the National Mall, next to the Air and Space
Museum.) That means the picture was taken before the museum opened
exactly five years ago. So clearly the photo doesn't show the "tea
party" crowd from the Sept. 12 protest.

"I've seen bigger crowds at Montreal Expos games, but I still wouldn't
fake a photo just to justify your predictions of millions descending on
Washington," said one gleeful Democratic media strategist. "This is
grade-A stupid and just plays into the argument that these were
astroturf protests to begin with. They've always brought the noise, but
the question that was supposed to be answered this weekend was, could
they bring the numbers? In that respect this was an unmitigated disaster."

The photo had been circulated on blogs and Twitter. A number of
conservative blogs have since taken the photo down. Some have corrected
their posts. Others say the circulation of the picture was a left-wing
conspiracy to discredit the event. However, many of them are still
claiming that at least a million people attended the march. Nate Silver
estimates about 70,000 protesters showed up.

It isn't the first failed attempt by the protesters to inflate the size
of the event. On Saturday, organizer Matt Kibbe announced on stage that
ABC News had estimated a crowd of 1 to 1.5 million. ABC News had
reported no such thing.

It is loading more messages.