debating obama

alicia2008

Sep 28, 2008, 2:55:48 PM9/28/08

RHF

Sep 28, 2008, 4:55:39 PM9/28/08
On Sep 28, 11:55 am, alicia2008 <amb...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> OUTLOOK - http://aliciabanks.blogspot.com/

No One Can Debate Our Lord Barack and
Savior Obama for He is a "Phenomenon"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FfyTSjsBSXQ
BHO Has The Answers To All Things . . .
Debatable and Un-Debatable

For those Who Believe in 'The Anointed One'
BHO there is "No One Like You"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I91Ye193Eso

In-Fact Barack "Holy" Obama is Christian Politician
Crusader Who is Out to "Change The World"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fHPWoDsyE6M

The McCainites can not stand against the Obamanation.
* For He Is "The Anointed One"

The Palinlites are powerless before the Great Obama.
* For He Has The True Messenge of Change

obama obama obama - praise be his name ~ RHF
.

TianM...@gmail.com

Sep 28, 2008, 8:56:02 PM9/28/08

> obama obama obama - praise be his name ~ RHF
>  .

http://aClockWorkObama.com/

RHF

Sep 28, 2008, 11:39:44 PM9/28/08

We Are The Obama - Your Votes Will Be Assimilated
http://i188.photobucket.com/albums/z191/empresspalpatine/ObamaBorg.jpg
.
debating is futile ~ RHF
.

rhf...@gmail.com

Sep 29, 2008, 1:56:31 AM9/29/08
Generous retired government worker located in California seeking
younger males for fun. Discretion a must. Interests include shortwave
radio, right
wing politics, Rush Limbaugh and role playing.

Click on my profile for more information.

I am currently out of town visiting new friends I've met online. Will
email my home address. Have open door policy at my house so drop ins
most welcome. Serious inquiries only.

Ro

RHF

Sep 29, 2008, 4:29:36 PM9/29/08
(OT) : Nancy Pelosi's Liberal Democrat TRASH TALK Torpedoes the Bi-
Partisan Vote on the 2008 Financial Recovery Bill
.
2008 Financial Recovery Bill Vote FAILS in the US House :
Nancy Pelosi's Liberal Democrat TRASH TALK Torpedoes
the Bi-Partisan Vote on the Bill.
http://www.cbsnews.com/blogs/2008/09/29/politics/horserace/entry4486946.shtml
* 40% of the US House's Democrats Voted NO :
Pelosi could not even get her own Party to go
along with the Democrat's Own Bill.
.
Democrats are Gleeful to be able to Blame Republicans
for the FAILURE of the 2008 Financial Recovery Bill.
http://www.delawareonline.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20080929/NEWS/80929054
* Yes 95 Democrats Voted Against the 2008 Financial
Recovery Bill - Great Leadership Nancy !
.

On Sep 28, 1:55 pm, RHF <rhf-newsgro...@pacbell.net> wrote:
> On Sep 28, 11:55 am, alicia2008 <amb...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>

> > OUTLOOK -http://aliciabanks.blogspot.com/

Mike

Sep 29, 2008, 5:45:13 PM9/29/08
On Sep 29, 4:29 pm, RHF <rhf-newsgro...@pacbell.net> wrote:
> (OT) : Nancy Pelosi's Liberal Democrat TRASH TALK Torpedoes the Bi-
> Partisan Vote on the 2008 Financial Recovery Bill
>  .
> 2008 Financial Recovery Bill Vote FAILS in the US House :
> Nancy Pelosi's Liberal Democrat TRASH TALK Torpedoes
> the Bi-Partisan Vote on the Bill.http://www.cbsnews.com/blogs/2008/09/29/politics/horserace/entry44869...

> * 40% of the US House's Democrats Voted NO :
> Pelosi could not even get her own Party to go
> along with the Democrat's Own Bill.
>  .

RHF,

Do you ever read what you write? If 40% of Democrats voted against the
bailout, 60% voted for it. If that's the case, the real cause of the
failure of the legislation to pass is the nearly 70% plus of
Republicans that voted against their own President.

But, in your current mindset, logic is the least of your concerns,
right? If the Democrats can't be unanimous in supporting a policy
promoted by both Bush and McCain, the fault must be Pelosi's, right?

I'm not supporting Democrats, Pelosi, Obama or the bailout. But you
have chosen to abandon anything close to intelligence with your daily
crap. Grow up, old man. I sure hope your pension isn't tied to mutual
funds....

Try thinking, it would be a revolutionary act for you!

Mike

cuh...@webtv.net

Sep 29, 2008, 6:05:15 PM9/29/08
Watching WJTV channel 12 tv news, Idiot Chip Pickering (Republican) of
Mississippi voted yes for the bail out bill
cuhulin.

rhf...@gmail.com

Sep 29, 2008, 6:51:28 PM9/29/08
> Roy

RHF

Sep 29, 2008, 10:22:33 PM9/29/08

- Try thinking, it would be a revolutionary act for you!
-
- Mike

Mike -thinking- DO'h! Do-the-Math ~ RHF

The Democrats have a Clear Majority of +17 Members
and Do Not NEED a single Republican Vote to Pass
this or any Bill -so- It is the Democrats FAILURE [.]

US HOUSE NUMBERS in the 110th Congress :
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_House_of_Representatives
Total Members : 435 {217.5 Half+1/2 ~ 218 = a Majority}
Democrats : 235 {The Majority +17}
Republicans : 199 (the minority -18)
Vacant : 1
Delta : 36 Votes in Favor of the Democrats
with a Clear Majority of 17 Votes.
.
MWB - Color this Old Dog 'Blue' ;-) ~ RHF
.

RHF

Sep 29, 2008, 10:23:31 PM9/29/08
(OT) : Democrat Leader Nancy Pelosi Trash Talks Stock Market into -777
Point Drop Biggest One Day Crash (7%) [$1T] since Black Monday of
October 1987 and the Depression.
.
NOTE - This One Day Stock Market Loss is One Trillion Dollars
and $300B Bigger than the Bail-Out of $700B.
http://www.marketwatch.com/markets/
.
The Moment Wall Street's Worst Fears Came
True Nancy Pelosi [D-CA] Opened Her Mouth
http://news.scotsman.com/world/The-moment-Wall-Street39s-worst.4540100.jp
.
Wall Street Stocks Plunge as Democrat Bail-Out Plan Fails
in House in the House due to Speech of Nancy Pelosi [D-CA]
http://www.forbes.com/feeds/ap/2008/09/29/ap5486289.html
.
Democrat Leader Pelosi Playing the Blame Game : It's the
Republicans Fault for the -777 Point Stock Market Crash
http://online.wsj.com/article/SB122257181932583099.html?mod=googlenews_wsj
.
Toronto Stock Exchange Dropped a Record 841 Points
Canadians say Thank-You Nancy Pelosi [D-CA]
http://www.canada.com/topics/news/story.html?id=e3b84d4d-7ff1-44ce-b630-ed6f452c1994
* Many other World Stock Markets suffering massive drops.
.
How Pelosi self-sabotaging the $700B Bail-Out Plan
Cost the USA $1 Trillion Dollars in Market Losses
http://www.marketwatch.com/news/story/how-rejecting-700-billion-bailout/story.aspx?guid=%7B32B3D375-5D32-4DEA-B3F8-6DDA3FD54E79%7D&dist=msr_1
.

On Sep 29, 1:29 pm, RHF <rhf-newsgro...@pacbell.net> wrote:
> (OT) : Nancy Pelosi's Liberal Democrat TRASH TALK Torpedoes the Bi-
> Partisan Vote on the 2008 Financial Recovery Bill
>  .
> 2008 Financial Recovery Bill Vote FAILS in the US House :
> Nancy Pelosi's Liberal Democrat TRASH TALK Torpedoes

> the Bi-Partisan Vote on the Bill.http://www.cbsnews.com/blogs/2008/09/29/politics/horserace/entry44869...

> * 40% of the US House's Democrats Voted NO :
> Pelosi could not even get her own Party to go
> along with the Democrat's Own Bill.
>  .
> Democrats are Gleeful to be able to Blame Republicans

> for the FAILURE of the 2008 Financial Recovery Bill.http://www.delawareonline.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20080929/NEW...

> * Yes 95 Democrats Voted Against the 2008 Financial
> Recovery Bill - Great Leadership Nancy !
>  .
>
> On Sep 28, 1:55 pm, RHF <rhf-newsgro...@pacbell.net> wrote:
>

> > On Sep 28, 11:55 am, alicia2008 <amb...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> > > OUTLOOK -http://aliciabanks.blogspot.com/
>
> > No One Can Debate Our Lord Barack and
> > Savior Obama for He is a "Phenomenon"http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FfyTSjsBSXQ
> > BHO Has The Answers To All Things . . .
> > Debatable and Un-Debatable
>
> > For those Who Believe in 'The Anointed One'
> > BHO there is "No One Like You"http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I91Ye193Eso
>
> > In-Fact Barack "Holy" Obama is Christian Politician
> > Crusader Who is Out to "Change The World"http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fHPWoDsyE6M
>
> > The McCainites can not stand against the Obamanation.
> > * For He Is "The Anointed One"
>
> > The Palinlites are powerless before the Great Obama.
> > * For He Has The True Messenge of Change
>
> > obama obama obama - praise be his name ~ RHF

rhf...@gmail.com

Sep 29, 2008, 10:26:16 PM9/29/08
On Sep 29, 12:56 am, rhf....@gmail.com wrote:
> Roy

RHF

Sep 30, 2008, 10:32:53 PM9/30/08
Nancy Pelosi's [D-CA] Toxic Speech Kills 2008 Financial Recovery Bill
causes One Trillion Dollar Loss in the US Stock Market.
.

http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/0125a73b9f9850ef
.

Nancy Pelosi's Liberal Democrat TRASH TALK Torpedoes
the Bi-Partisan Vote on the 2008 Financial Recovery Bill
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/a330f3dc3222e5d9
.
Barack "Holy" Obama is Christian Crusader Politician :
Who is Out to "Change The World" for Jesus the Christ
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/53cc78d7d0abc677
.
The Lord Obama has renounced Islam and been Baptized
http://www.watchingamerica.com/images/JesusObama.jpg
.
as a Christian {Born Again - Hallelujah} and BHO will bring
http://www.americanthinker.com/Obama's%20new%20messianic%20parade.JPG
.
Christianity to the Muslim World via TV, Movies, Satellite
http://www.theodoresworld.net/pics/0308/sickoObamaImage1.jpg
.
and AM/FM Shortwave Radio - Amen
http://bp1.blogger.com/_gTBs9zygshg/R9w_Xmw9yUI/AAAAAAAAAVQ/LT0f7csmfNo/s1600-h/Obama_Messiah.jpg
.
-soon- All the World Shall Come and Worship at the feet
of the Great and Wonderful Barack most "Holy" Obama
http://www.americanthinker.com/blog/Obammania.JPG
.

On Sep 29, 7:23 pm, RHF <rhf-newsgro...@pacbell.net> wrote:
> (OT) : Democrat Leader Nancy Pelosi Trash Talks Stock Market into -777
> Point Drop Biggest One Day Crash (7%) [$1T] since Black Monday of
> October 1987 and the Depression.
>  .
> NOTE - This One Day Stock Market Loss is One Trillion Dollars

> and $300B Bigger than the Bail-Out of $700B.http://www.marketwatch.com/markets/

>  .
> The Moment Wall Street's Worst Fears Came

> True Nancy Pelosi [D-CA] Opened Her Mouthhttp://news.scotsman.com/world/The-moment-Wall-Street39s-worst.454010...

>  .
> Wall Street Stocks Plunge as Democrat Bail-Out Plan Fails
> in House in the House due to Speech of Nancy Pelosi [D-CA]http://www.forbes.com/feeds/ap/2008/09/29/ap5486289.html
>  .
> Democrat Leader Pelosi Playing the Blame Game : It's the

> Republicans Fault for the -777 Point Stock Market Crashhttp://online.wsj.com/article/SB122257181932583099.html?mod=googlenew...

>  .
> Toronto Stock Exchange Dropped a Record 841 Points

> Canadians say Thank-You Nancy Pelosi [D-CA]http://www.canada.com/topics/news/story.html?id=e3b84d4d-7ff1-44ce-b6...

> * Many other World Stock Markets suffering massive drops.
>  .
> How Pelosi self-sabotaging the $700B Bail-Out Plan

> Cost the USA $1 Trillion Dollars in Market Losseshttp://www.marketwatch.com/news/story/how-rejecting-700-billion-bailo...

rhf...@gmail.com

Sep 30, 2008, 11:57:38 PM9/30/08