Re: cowage on diplay

kb9rqz

Aug 12, 2007, 3:14:24 PM8/12/07

"Mark Morgan" <markm...@kb9rqz.net> wrote in message news:...

> "mrak mroganz" <eternulvictum@temple> wrote in message
>>i show my cowage right now to all you
>>
>> i am mark morgan kb9rqz
>> i live at 17366 river road, chassell, michigan 49916, which my father
>> house
>> my number 1-602-889-8022
>> my wife name gavrielah, ham call kd8ctl but sh elives elswere
>> my stlolen blog mine by right is http://www.kb9rqz.blogspot.com/
>> my blog is http://www.ipunce.blogspot.com
>> her blog is http://www.kd8ctl.blogspot.com/
>>
>> we both bisesxual Jewish hams but we dont obess ovdr it like othurs
>>

>> --
>> "One useless dyslexic is a shame, 2 become a bisexual couple, and 3 or
>> more
>> become the voices in my head."

INDEED!

one useless homo is marqueer, 2 become mork & gav, 3 or more become mork,
gav & george
marqueer you are a mutual jacker all in your own head

Ma...@tayleorrobesin.org

Aug 12, 2007, 3:52:12 PM8/12/07
On Sun, 12 Aug 2007 15:14:24 -0400, "kb9rqz" <kbp...@punce.net> wrote:

fake

"one useless man is disgrace 2 become a law firm 3 or more become a congress"
adams

woger you are a Congress all in your own head

http://kb9rqz.bravejournal.com/

Ma...@tayleorrobesin.org

Aug 12, 2007, 4:56:32 PM8/12/07

Ma...@tayleorrobesin.org

Aug 21, 2007, 8:01:50 PM8/21/07

Davey Vile K8MN SUX

Aug 22, 2007, 8:19:54 AM8/22/07
On Aug 21, 8:01 pm, M...@TayleorRobesin.org wrote:
<same spam>

Poor Marqueer, the queen of the Greenlight rest room blowjobs.

Ma...@tayleorrobesin.org

Aug 22, 2007, 11:33:12 PM8/22/07

never been there woger

K4YZ

Aug 23, 2007, 4:59:37 AM8/23/07

KB9RQZ Lookups: 2173
Mark C Morgan
PO BOX 212
Chassell MI 49916
USA
Detailed info Update this listing Update Policy...

Mailing Label Postcard

Add Picture...

Email: Add email address
http://www.geocities.com\\kb9rqz

one of those private types
well IT is done

and no longer a need to sign/ag

see some of you in Hell (the mode that is)

just an aside I do not sell on ebay nor do i expect to do so in the
near future if you thik you have bought something from me you have not
and I can not be resposbsble if you send me money for something I did
not sell you

IF I decide to seel something I will alter this to relfect that
change

an_old_friend

Aug 23, 2007, 8:46:45 AM8/23/07

KH6HZ

Aug 23, 2007, 10:49:09 AM8/23/07
Fraud on eBay is a very serious issue that law enforcement is working
diligently to correct. People who have been defrauded should contact the
authorities in the area the criminal exists (for example, the Chassel County
sheriff or prosecutor) as well as file appropriate complaints at
www.ic3.gov.

73
kh6hz

an_old_friend

Aug 23, 2007, 11:25:15 AM8/23/07

Ma...@tayleorrobesin.org

Aug 23, 2007, 8:29:53 AM8/23/07
On Thu, 23 Aug 2007 08:59:37 -0000, K4YZ <steven...@yahoo.com>
wrote:

>KB9RQZ Lookups: 2173

your interest in my QRZ.com bio is noted

I do thank you for pointing out I state plainy I don't sell on ebay,
but why lie about me?

Ma...@tayleorrobesin.org

Aug 23, 2007, 11:34:39 AM8/23/07
wrote:

>KB9RQZ Lookups: 2173
>Mark C Morgan

more shit from steve
http://khkb9rqz.blogspot.com/2007/08/truely-anybody-with-what-they-belive-is.html

ttp://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.amateur.policy/msg/e725f3c79b8a8b1b?

I have said many times and I say it again anyone with evdence against
should take it to Law Enforement at once so the true perp can be
tracked down and caught

it has been threatened by various parties to set up fraudlent ebay
auction in my name and I added to my QRZ bio a disclaiming that I
don;t seel on enaby and was not responisble for anyone sending money
to me as a result. I am advised by conseul that I am firm legal ground

by the way I live in HOUGHTON county there is no chassell county that
I know of

the local sheriff can be contacted here
http://www.houghtonsheriff.com/
again please if you think you are the victum of fraud please contact
LE AT ONCE

Ma...@tayleorrobesin.org

Aug 23, 2007, 11:13:57 AM8/23/07

MD there is no such thing as chassel county nor for that any victum of
fraud on ebay or elsehwere where the perp is Me but you never did care
for facts

>73
>kh6hz

Ma...@tayleorrobesin.org

Sep 5, 2007, 1:58:09 PM9/5/07
On Sun, 12 Aug 2007 16:56:32 -0400, Ma...@TayleorRobesin.org wrote:

>On Sun, 12 Aug 2007 15:52:12 -0400, Ma...@TayleorRobesin.org wrote:
>
>>On Sun, 12 Aug 2007 15:14:24 -0400, "kb9rqz" <kbp...@punce.net> wrote:
>>

>>fake
>>
>>"one useless man is disgrace 2 become a law firm 3 or more become a congress"
>>adams
>>
>>woger you are a Congress all in your own head
>>
>>http://kb9rqz.bravejournal.com/

>"one useless man is disgrace 2 become a law firm 3 or more become a congress"
>adams
>
>woger you are a Congress all in your own head
>
>http://kb9rqz.bravejournal.com/

"one useless man is disgrace 2 become a law firm 3 or more become a congress"
adams

woger you are a Congress all in your own head

http://kb9rqz.bravejournal.com/

and get ou the newly recovered KB9RQZ.blogspot.com as well

Ma...@tayleorrobesin.org

Sep 5, 2007, 1:58:09 PM9/5/07