Mark Morgan KB9RQZ, leave me out of your stalking of the other users and hams, weirdo.

瀏覽次數:0 次
跳到第一則未讀訊息

Dloyd Lavies

未讀,
2008年1月30日 上午10:21:152008/1/30
收件者:
Get a life loser and leave me out of your current tirade of bullshit.

"Mark Morgan KB9RQZ, user of a child's death as a weapon against a
parent and tells ill people he wants them to die, he truely is a sick
fruit"

an_old_friend

未讀,
2008年1月30日 下午2:22:142008/1/30
收件者:
On Jan 30, 10:21 am, Dloyd Lavies <DloydLav...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Get a life loser and leave me out of your current tirade of bullshit.

I have a life and you are hip deep

Dloyd avies thinks pimping pout his own kids is funn

Dloyd Lavies

未讀,
2008年1月30日 下午5:55:592008/1/30
收件者:

I don't have any kids, your defective detective kit is broken again
Morkie.

"Mark Morgan KB9RQZ, uses a child's death as a weapon against a

an old friend

未讀,
2008年1月30日 下午5:59:332008/1/30
收件者:
On Jan 30, 5:55 pm, Dloyd Lavies <DloydLav...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Jan 30, 2:22 pm, an_old_friend <kb9...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > On Jan 30, 10:21 am, Dloyd Lavies <DloydLav...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > > Get a life loser and leave me out of your current tirade of bullshit.
>
> > I have a life and you are hip deep
>
> > Dloyd avies thinks pimping pout his own kids is funn
>
> I don't have any kids,
you keep changing your stories and inventing attacks against you

Dloyd Lavies

未讀,
2008年1月30日 下午6:03:052008/1/30
收件者:

What, do you want to try that in English instead of Morglish.

"Morglish, the local language of twitchy retards of the UP"

an old friend

未讀,
2008年1月30日 下午6:04:242008/1/30
收件者:
On Jan 30, 6:03 pm, Dloyd Lavies <DloydLav...@gmail.com> wrote:

why?

Dloyd Lavies

未讀,
2008年1月30日 下午6:07:092008/1/30
收件者:
On Jan 30, 6:04 pm, an old friend <kb9...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> On Jan 30, 6:03 pm, Dloyd Lavies <DloydLav...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> why?

I have no answer for something I did not do.

Why do you try to have sex with chickens like Anon says you do.

Dloyd Lavies

未讀,
2008年1月30日 下午6:09:352008/1/30
收件者: