Google Confirms Bernardo / Ellsworth Fear

1 view

Robert J Batina

Sep 10, 2005, 2:12:26 AM9/10/05
Doing a quick search on Google for "Jeri Ellsworth Bernardo" confirmed the
fears of many of the r.g.v.c. regulars: A union of the two must not be
allowed! I do not know the current marital status of either of the
aforementioned, but if they were to marry - and she to keep hers *and* take
his last name... it may be the beginning of a new apocalypse...

-----
Web Results 1 - 10 of about 666 for Jeri Ellsworth Bernardo. (0.31 seconds)
-----

*gasp* *scream* *cry*

The number of the beast!!!

heh... don't mind me... it's late, I'm bored, and nobody has picked on
Robby in a while... so, there ya go. :-P
--
Visit My Site: http://www.rubbertoe.com