Re: LSJ - Summon History + Infernal Servitor

Message has been deleted

James Coupe

Apr 4, 2010, 5:54:58 PM4/4/10
Antoni Morey <kim...@hotmail.com> wrote:
>My question is if a non-infernal vampire without [dai] or [DAI], uses
>summon history to put into play "infernal servitor"
>what happens then?
>Since he has no [dai] or [DAI] would the text belonging to the
>disciplines be ignored and you would be left with a:
>Unique demon with 2 life, 1 strength, 3 bleed?

If a card requires a discipline and enters play via some other means,
you use the basic version.

http://groups.google.com/group/rec.games.trading-cards.jyhad/msg/6c8a3b15f4e25f53

>on another note even though Summon History doesn't specifically state
>it I suppose that you do shuffle your library after using it if you
>search something in it, but do you have to shuffle it if you don't
>search anything in it (if you put something into play from your
>graveyard?

# If an effect causes you to search your library or crypt, shuffle that
deck afterward. [LSJ 20040518]

So if you don't search your library, don't shuffle it.

--
James Coupe
PGP Key: 0x5D623D5D YOU ARE IN ERROR.

LSJ

Apr 4, 2010, 9:23:21 PM4/4/10
On Apr 4, 5:54 pm, James Coupe <ja...@zephyr.org.uk> wrote:
> Antoni Morey <kim...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> >My question is if a non-infernal vampire without [dai] or [DAI], uses
> >summon history to put into play "infernal servitor"
> >what happens then?
> >Since he has no [dai] or [DAI] would the text belonging to the
> >disciplines be ignored and you would be left with a:
> >Unique demon with 2 life, 1 strength, 3 bleed?
>
> If a card requires a discipline and enters play via some other means,
> you use the basic version.
>
> http://groups.google.com/group/rec.games.trading-cards.jyhad/msg/6c8a...

> >on another note even though Summon History doesn't specifically state
> >it I suppose that you do shuffle your library after using it if you
> >search something in it, but do you have to shuffle it if you don't
> >search anything in it (if you put something into play from your
> >graveyard?
>
> # If an effect causes you to search your library or crypt, shuffle that
>   deck afterward. [LSJ 20040518]
>
> So if you don't search your library, don't shuffle it.

Correct.