Villein and a vamp with 1 blood

Jozxyqk

Mar 16, 2009, 2:59:05 PM3/16/09
If I have a vampire with only 1 blood, can I play Villein on him,
and take just that 1 blood?

"Put this card on a vampire you control and move 2 or more blood
from that vampire to your pool..."

The reason I ask is I remember LSJ ruling that if Menele had only
1 blood, he could still use his ability with 1 blood, just like
Drain Essence can still be played against a vampire with 1 blood and
steal 1, etc.

LSJ

Mar 16, 2009, 3:01:07 PM3/16/09

Yes.

Google "Villein one blood author:LSJ"
or "Villein Drain Essence"

http://groups.google.com/group/rec.games.trading-cards.jyhad/msg/f8f7427a2b09604d

Tetragrammaton

Mar 19, 2009, 7:18:16 PM3/19/09

Just a confirmation needed here: can you play villein on a vampire, say,
with 3 blood and choose to *not* take away the villein's 2 blood , instead
taking from the target just 1 blood or zero blood ?

thanks

Emiliano, NC Italy
www.italybynight.org

Message has been deleted

Emiliano Imeroni

Mar 20, 2009, 3:46:44 AM3/20/09
On 20 Mar, 00:18, "Tetragrammaton" <n...@usa.com> wrote:
> LSJ wrote:
> > Jozxyqk wrote:
> >> If I have a vampire with only 1 blood, can I play Villein on him,
> >> and take just that 1 blood?
>
> >> "Put this card on a vampire you control and move 2 or more blood
> >> from that vampire to your pool..."
>
> >> The reason I ask is I remember LSJ ruling that if Menele had only
> >> 1 blood, he could still use his ability with 1 blood, just like
> >> Drain Essence can still be played against a vampire with 1 blood and
> >> steal 1, etc.
>
> > Yes.
>
> > Google "Villein one blood author:LSJ"
> > or "Villein Drain Essence"
>
> >http://groups.google.com/group/rec.games.trading-cards.jyhad/msg/f8f7...

> Just a confirmation needed here: can you play villein on a vampire, say,
> with 3 blood and choose to *not* take away the villein's 2 blood , instead
> taking from the target just 1 blood or zero blood ?

No, you can't. "2 or more blood" means you have to move at least 2
blood, if you can.

the other Emiliano ;-)