Orun and Capacity

ThE OnLy VipeR

Jun 22, 2009, 5:22:27 PM6/22/09
Hi:

My question is, the effect of the laibon being 2 more capacity for non-
orun cards played by another methuselahs is increased by every orun on
the minion, or is always 2?

Thanks.

LSJ

Jun 22, 2009, 7:06:57 PM6/22/09

Two additional capacity per each Orun. They stack.

Chris Berger

Jun 22, 2009, 7:52:38 PM6/22/09

Another Orun question - if, say, a 4-cap diablerizes a 3-cap with an
Orun, does the 4-cap get to search for a discipline card? On the one
hand, diablerie is not a card played by another methuselah, but on the
other hand, the 4-cap vampire *is* a card played by another
methuselah, isn't it? So does the 4-cap treat the 3-cap as a 5-cap,
or does the diablerie action treat the 3-cap as a 3-cap?

LSJ

Jun 22, 2009, 8:25:32 PM6/22/09
Chris Berger wrote:
> On Jun 22, 6:06 pm, LSJ <vtes...@white-wolf.com> wrote:
>> ThE OnLy VipeR wrote:
>>> My question is, the effect of the laibon being 2 more capacity for non-
>>> orun cards played by another methuselahs is increased by every orun on
>>> the minion, or is always 2?
>> Two additional capacity per each Orun. They stack.
>
> Another Orun question - if, say, a 4-cap diablerizes a 3-cap with an
> Orun, does the 4-cap get to search for a discipline card? On the one
> hand, diablerie is not a card played by another methuselah, but on the
> other hand, the 4-cap vampire *is* a card played by another
> methuselah, isn't it?

Yes.
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.games.trading-cards.jyhad/msg/510e3e7a18ef5686

> So does the 4-cap treat the 3-cap as a 5-cap,
> or does the diablerie action treat the 3-cap as a 3-cap?

As a 5-cap.

Chris Berger

Jun 22, 2009, 8:43:00 PM6/22/09
On Jun 22, 7:25 pm, LSJ <vtes...@white-wolf.com> wrote:

> Chris Berger wrote:
>
> > Another Orun question - if, say, a 4-cap diablerizes a 3-cap with an
> > Orun, does the 4-cap get to search for a discipline card?  On the one
> > hand, diablerie is not a card played by another methuselah, but on the
> > other hand, the 4-cap vampire *is* a card played by another
> > methuselah, isn't it?
>
> Yes.http://groups.google.com/group/rec.games.trading-cards.jyhad/msg/510e...

> > So does the 4-cap treat the 3-cap as a 5-cap,
> > or does the diablerie action treat the 3-cap as a 3-cap?
>
> As a 5-cap.

Thanks. Couldn't find it cause he didn't say "diablerie",
"diablerize", "diab", or "diabolist"... =)