Weighted Walking Stick + Target Vitals

ira...@gmail.com

May 3, 2010, 7:51:26 PM5/3/10
Hello LSJ,

If a minion inflicts damage with a weighted walking stick + target
vitals, does the weighted walking stick lose 2 or 4 counters? I think
4.

I tried searching for "target vitals stick" and couldn't find the
answer. Maybe I should have tried WWS.

Thanks,
Ira

Weighted Walking Stick
Combat
Only usable before range is determined on the first round.
Put this card on this minion and put 5 counters on this card. While in
play, this card represents a melee weapon (equipment) that does
strength+1 damage each strike. For each point of damage inflicted by
this strike (even if prevented), remove a counter from this card. Burn
this card when it has no counters. A minion can have only one Weighted
Walking Stick.

Target Vitals
Combat
Aim. Play when choosing a strike.
If any damage from this strike is successfully inflicted on the
opposing minion, he or she takes an additional 2 damage from this
strike, and he or she cannot press this round. The opposing minion may
discard two combat cards [COMBAT] to cancel this card. A minion may
play only one aim each strike.

floppyzedolfin

May 3, 2010, 8:03:12 PM5/3/10
On 4 mai, 01:51, "ira...@gmail.com" <ira...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello LSJ,
>
> If a minion inflicts damage with a weighted walking stick + target
> vitals, does the weighted walking stick lose 2 or 4 counters?  I think
> 4.

4. Damage from Target Vitals is from the strike, which is the
requirement for burning counters from the WWS.

Gerentt

May 3, 2010, 8:04:12 PM5/3/10

I believe 4. TV states that the minion takes an additional 2 damage
from this strike; and WWS states that "For each point of damage

inflicted by this strike (even if prevented), remove a counter from

this card". This would be similar to how an agg poke of 1 is upgraded
to 3 agg by TV.

LSJ

May 4, 2010, 6:32:57 AM5/4/10

Correct.

YY

May 5, 2010, 1:33:01 AM5/5/10

I thought it worked like Dragon Breath Rounds (i.e. counts its own
damage as "separate" from the original source, even though it's the
same packet).

Could someone clarify this?

-YY

floppyzedolfin

May 5, 2010, 3:13:29 AM5/5/10

http://groups.google.com/group/rec.games.trading-cards.jyhad/msg/361607ec66ea49f7

"Additional damage inherits all of the properties of the base damage. "