I feel dumb LSJ

librarian

May 24, 2010, 1:11:12 AM5/24/10
Political Action: Do I play Sleep Unseen before or after the referendum?
Specifically, would I play it before or after I play Voter Cap, or do I get
to choose?

I looked up Freak Drive, because doesn't it get played in the same window
as Sleep Unseen (no searches came up with Sleep Unseen), but couldn't find
the exact timing of it anywhere in regards to a referendum, and thus to
Voter Cap. No doubt my google-fu failed me.

best -

chris

Vincent

May 24, 2010, 6:16:47 AM5/24/10

With card text, it's better.

Name: Sleep Unseen
Cardtype: Action Modifier
Cost: 1 blood
Discipline: Obfuscate
[obf] Only usable at the end of a successful action (after resolving
the action). Put this card on this acting vampire. Minions without
Auspex [aus] cannot direct (D) actions at the vampire with this card.
Burn this card during your next untap phase.
[OBF] As above, but minions without superior Auspex [AUS] cannot
direct (D) actions at this vampire.

The "after resolving the action" indicates that the card is played
after the referendum has been conducted.

It can be played at the same time as Voter Captivation and/or Freak
Drive.

Name: Voter Captivation
Cardtype: Action Modifier
Discipline: Presence
Only usable after resolving a successful referendum {called by this
acting vampire}.
[pre] The acting vampire gains X blood from the blood bank, where X is
the number of votes by which the referendum passed.
[PRE] As above, but move up to 2 of those blood counters to your pool
instead of this vampire.

LSJ

May 24, 2010, 7:08:18 AM5/24/10
On May 24, 1:11 am, librarian <aucti...@superfuncards.com> wrote:
> Political Action: Do I play Sleep Unseen before or after the referendum?
> Specifically, would I play it before or after I play Voter Cap, or do I get
> to choose?

Yes.
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.games.trading-cards.jyhad/msg/b91656a4dfe25b34

> I looked up Freak Drive, because doesn't it get played in the same window
> as Sleep Unseen (no searches came up with Sleep Unseen), but couldn't find
> the exact timing of it anywhere in regards to a referendum, and thus to
> Voter Cap.  No doubt my google-fu failed me.

I think Google failed. I couldn't find it there, either.
I had to search my newsreader "sent" folder.