已查看 15 次
跳至第一个未读帖子

Mark_in_PA

未读,
2011年12月6日 21:16:372011/12/6
收件人
Hi guys,

This in an original, not LE.

6K takes it for sure; if you feel that's too much, please make a
reasonable offer and I very well might take it.

thanks,

Mark

Castor E.

未读,
2011年12月6日 21:45:362011/12/6
收件人
Automated has LEs for basically the same price.... Just saying.
已删除帖子

Mark_in_PA

未读,
2011年12月6日 21:49:292011/12/6
收件人
I know, but some (like me) prefer original and they are tough to find.
I just wanted to toss it out there as it's taking up space at this
point. Between this and the trophy bowler, I'm trying to get my garage
back for winter.

Mark

treborlicec

未读,
2011年12月6日 22:18:272011/12/6
收件人

Castor.Endofline;1836061 Wrote:
> On Dec 6, 9:16*pm, Mark_in_PA <mark_in_pe... (AT) yahoo (DOT) com>
> wrote:
> > Hi guys,
> >
> > This in an original, not LE.
> >
> > 6K takes it for sure; if you feel that's too much, please make a
> > reasonable offer and I very well might take it.
> >
> > thanks,
> >
> > Mark
>
> Automated has LEs for basically the same price.... Just saying.

There are still NIB LE's out there? Holy Crap. Free bump.

--
treborlicec
This USENET post sent from http://rgparchive.com

0 个新帖子