Whoa!

Travel

Dec 6, 2011, 4:12:31 PM12/6/11
Newt beats Mittens in every region, among every age group and with the
"men" and "women" vote.

Note: Newt is even ahead of Mittens in the east.

Newt's running the table on the "internal" polls. And, a 37% topline,
overall percentage being the highest of any candidate in Gallup polls
so far in this primary lead-up.

With Bachstabber going hog-wild in trying to trash Newt lately, we
won't expect her to be prominent at The Republican Convention in,
Tampa, will we.

If Sarah and Trump endorse Newt in the primaries, it should be a fun
summer night in Florida on August 12, 2012.

http://www.gallup.com/poll/151355/Gingrich-Romney-Among-GOP-Voters-Nationwide.aspx

DDawgster

Dec 6, 2011, 6:14:10 PM12/6/11
and that will make for an evening of fun for US in November

> Apparently I see no reason for Perry to have lied well over a year ago..

Another gem from Alim Nassor

--------

Travel

Dec 7, 2011, 7:42:41 AM12/7/11
On Dec 6, 6:14 pm, "DDawgster" <a1e5...@webnntp.invalid> wrote:
> On Dec 6 2011 3:12 PM, Travel wrote:
>

> > Newt beats Mittens in every region, among every age group and with the
> > "men" and "women" vote.
>
> > Note: Newt is even ahead of Mittens in  the east.
>
> > Newt's running the table on the "internal" polls. And, a 37% topline,
> > overall percentage being the highest of any candidate in Gallup polls
> > so far in this primary lead-up.
>
> > With Bachstabber going hog-wild in trying to trash Newt lately, we
> > won't expect her to be prominent at The Republican Convention in,
> > Tampa, will we.
>
> > If Sarah and Trump endorse Newt in the primaries, it should be a fun
> > summer night in Florida on August 12, 2012.
>
> http://www.gallup.com/poll/151355/Gingrich-Romney-Among-GOP-Voters-Na...
>
> and that will make for an evening of fun for US in November
>
> > Apparently I see no reason for Perry to have lied well over a year ago..
>
> Another gem from Alim Nassor

You'll save that quote and repost it on election night, right after
Barry loses Florida, right?

Travel

Dec 7, 2011, 4:51:14 PM12/7/11

phlash74

Dec 7, 2011, 5:55:16 PM12/7/11

http://www.google.com/gwt/x?source=m&u=http%3A%2F%2Frace42012.com/2011/12/06/poll-watch-ppp-d-north-carolina-2012-republican-primary-survey-6/&wsi=54bec16f6e6b565c&ei=0MzfTueYBIfcmgfCuojlAg&wsc=vb

> Colorado:

http://www.google.com/gwt/x?source=m&u=http%3A%2F%2Frace42012.com/2011/12/06/poll-watch-ppp-d-colorado-2012-republican-primary-survey-2/&wsi=54bec16f6e6b565c&ei=bdDfToicEs7imAfv_anzCA&wsc=vb

Intrade still favors Romney (46.5%) over Gingrich (34.3%) for the
nomination. I trust the people willing to back their opinions with their
money more than the polls. After all, the polls have already had Trump,
then Bachmann, then Perry, then Cain, now Gingrich in the lead.

Michael

-----------------
"> phlash
On your circle jerk k00l kidz email list. Should be disqualified for
that, but I'll give him a pass because he is smart." - ramashiva,
8/22/2010

"Hitler has already been forgiven, but you have not." - Reptillian AKA
Igotskillz, 4/6/2011

da pickle

Dec 7, 2011, 10:29:59 PM12/7/11
> http://www.gallup.com/poll/151355/Gingrich-Romney-Among-GOP-Voters-Na...

Sarah Palin says, “polls are for strippers” and she should know, she
stripped for Glen Rice. (chortle)...............

FL Turbo

Dec 7, 2011, 10:51:00 PM12/7/11
The Repos are still looking for a NotRomney candidate.
Newt is just the latest Flavor of the Month.

My fearless prediction is that they will finally settle on the
candidate whose turn is next.

It was Gerald Ford's turn next.
It was Ronald Reagan's turn next.
It was Bob Doles's turn next.
It was John McCain's turn next.

Obviously, Romney's turn is next.
Maybe Newt can get his turn after that, but that's for later.

Happily, Ronald Reagan exceeded all expectations, but the rest of them
didn't.
But then, Reagan had the advantage of running against Jimmy Carter.
'Nuff said about that.

Still, Romney will get the benefit of running against arguably the
worst President in the last 50 years (right now Carter and Obama are
running #1 and #2 for Worst President).

As a member of the VRWC (Vast right wing Conspiracy), I can give my
unequivocal support to ABO (anybody but Obama).

I couldn't hold my my nose tight enough to vote for McCain the last
time (Don't blame me, I voted for Ron Paul), but this time after
watching Obama stumbling, fumbling, bumbling, golfing his way through
through the last few years, ABO is good enough for me.

OTOH, FWIW, YMMV.

Travel

Dec 8, 2011, 7:01:09 AM12/8/11
On Dec 7, 5:55 pm, "phlash74" <a102...@webnntp.invalid> wrote:
> On Dec 7 2011 1:51 PM, Travel wrote:
>
> > Time/CNN Early States Polls:
>
> http://www.google.com/gwt/x?wsc=vb&wsi=54bec16f6e6b565c&source=m&u=ht...

> > North Carolina:
>
> http://www.google.com/gwt/x?source=m&u=http%3A%2F%2Frace42012.com/201...

> > Colorado:
>
> http://www.google.com/gwt/x?source=m&u=http%3A%2F%2Frace42012.com/201...
>
> Intrade still favors Romney (46.5%) over Gingrich (34.3%) for the
> nomination.  I trust the people willing to back their opinions with their
> money more than the polls.  After all, the polls have already had Trump,
> then Bachmann, then Perry, then Cain, now Gingrich in the lead.
>
> Michael
>
> -----------------
> "> phlash
> On your circle jerk k00l kidz email list.  Should be disqualified for
> that, but I'll give him a pass because he is smart." - ramashiva,
> 8/22/2010
>
> "Hitler has already been forgiven, but you have not." - Reptillian AKA
> Igotskillz, 4/6/2011

Like you, Intrade means jackshit: it's not a poll of the voters,
numbnuts, it's designed to entice betting (to attract by arousing hope
and desire).

New poll by Qinnipiac out: Newt beats Obama in Ohio (Ohio is a very
significant "bellweather" state.

Newt crushes Romney in the Ohio primaries.

Newt beats Romney in "the east:" very significant.

Newt crushes Romney in the south, obviously.

Well, wait, Newt beats Romney in every region, doesn't he.
Plus, every age group/men and women.

Thanks for your easily destroyed blithering and idiocy.

Travel

Dec 8, 2011, 7:13:35 AM12/8/11
On Dec 7, 10:51 pm, FL Turbo <noem...@notime.com> wrote:
> On Wed, 07 Dec 2011 14:55:16 -0800, "phlash74"
>

> <a102...@webnntp.invalid> wrote:
> >On Dec 7 2011 1:51 PM, Travel wrote:
>
> >> Time/CNN Early States Polls:
>
> >http://www.google.com/gwt/x?wsc=vb&wsi=54bec16f6e6b565c&source=m&u=ht...

> >> North Carolina:
>
> >http://www.google.com/gwt/x?source=m&u=http%3A%2F%2Frace42012.com/201...

> >> Colorado:
>
> >http://www.google.com/gwt/x?source=m&u=http%3A%2F%2Frace42012.com/201...
>
> >Intrade still favors Romney (46.5%) over Gingrich (34.3%) for the
> >nomination.  I trust the people willing to back their opinions with their
> >money more than the polls.  After all, the polls have already had Trump,
> >then Bachmann, then Perry, then Cain, now Gingrich in the lead.
>
> >Michael
>
> >-----------------
> >"> phlash
> >On your circle jerk k00l kidz email list.  Should be disqualified for
> >that, but I'll give him a pass because he is smart." - ramashiva,
> >8/22/2010
>
> >"Hitler has already been forgiven, but you have not." - Reptillian AKA
> >Igotskillz, 4/6/2011
>
> The Repos are still looking for a NotRomney candidate.
> Newt is just the latest Flavor of the Month.
>
> My fearless prediction is that they will finally settle on the
> candidate whose turn is next.
>
> It was Gerald Ford's turn next.
> It was Ronald Reagan's turn next.
> It was Bob Doles's turn next.
> It was John McCain's turn next.
>
> Obviously, Romney's turn is next.
> Maybe Newt can get his turn after that, but that's for later.

In case you haven't noticed, (see the 2010 mid term elections results)
the "Republican establishment" is running things now in the elections.
Sarah saw to that, and -the tea party/75% of the Republican electorate
that is conservative- is running the election.

The Republican establishment is no longer getting away with choosing
the (RINO) nominee.

> Happily, Ronald Reagan exceeded all expectations, but the rest of them
> didn't.

The current conservative surge is similar to the conservative surge
that nominated Ronald Reagan.

> But then, Reagan had the advantage of running against Jimmy Carter.
> 'Nuff said about that.

Not quite. Ronald Reagan didn't run against Carter in the primaries,
now did he?

> Still, Romney will get the benefit of running against arguably the
> worst President in the last 50 years (right now Carter and Obama are
> running #1 and #2 for Worst President).

Romney would have to beat Newt in the primaries first.

> As a member of the VRWC (Vast right wing Conspiracy), I can give my
> unequivocal support to ABO (anybody but Obama).

Then your best chance is with Newt: the sharper the contrast with
Obama, the better chance of beating him.

The independent vote broke over 2 to 1 for the conservative
Republicans in the 2010 elections.

> I couldn't hold my my nose tight enough to vote for McCain the last
> time (Don't blame me, I voted for Ron Paul), but this time after
> watching Obama stumbling, fumbling, bumbling, golfing his way through
> through the last few years, ABO is good enough for me.
>
> OTOH, FWIW, YMMV.- Hide quoted text -

Travel

Dec 8, 2011, 7:18:14 AM12/8/11
A few tidbits:

Sarah and Ralph Reed endorse the Newsmax/Trump debate.

Newt says that, if elected President, he'll ask John Bolton to be his
Secretary of State. Wise decision.

Travel

Dec 8, 2011, 7:41:48 AM12/8/11
Oh, one other thing: Newt's surge to the lead over Romney is by FAR
the strongest of any of the other candidates, previously. And it's
less than a month until the primary contests begin, for the all
important "momentum" factor.

The 75% conservatives of the Republican electorate are coalescing.

And unlike the others, Newt kicks-ass in the debates.

And he's smart enough to avoid "food-fight" baiting by the "little
candidates."

mo_ntresor

Dec 8, 2011, 10:17:30 AM12/8/11
newt's a career politician and lobbyist, and that pisses off moderates. a
christie bloomberg ticket would be the best for the country. the best the
republicans offer is a financial whiz with business, government,
non-profit experience with turnaround experience: romney. he'll make a
fine president.

mo_ntresor

Mossingen

Dec 8, 2011, 11:21:45 AM12/8/11
"mo_ntresor" <amontillad...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> newt's a career politician and lobbyist, and that pisses off moderates. a
> christie bloomberg ticket would be the best for the country. the best the
> republicans offer is a financial whiz with business, government,
> non-profit experience with turnaround experience: romney. he'll make a
> fine president.

Remember back when the show Dallas was on TV and there were bumper stickers
to elect the amoral J.R. Ewing for President? I think Newt has that J.R.
sentiment going for him. We all know he's a lying, conniving, amoral
scumbag, but things are bad now and if he'll lie and connive *for* us and
against the Chinese and the rest of the world, then fuck it.

I don't really have too much criticism of Romney, but he strikes me as Obama
light. I also think it's not as cut-and-dried as you suggest that a whiz at
private enterprise will succeed in government. Government isn't a business,
government is government. Men like Romney and Bloomberg succeed because
they are in control and call the shots. That rarely happens in government
at the federal level.

mo_ntresor

Dec 8, 2011, 11:34:58 AM12/8/11
romney's work on the salt lake city olympics is all i need to give him a
shot. he donated, ran it profitably, and gave away his pay. he'll
struggle stirring up excitement given obama's charisma (newt has a huge
edge here), but i believe the nation's smart enough to realize that charm
doesn't manage finances. obama's a total disaster, and the nation will
vote against him.

mo_ntresor