An other 49/6/3/6 Cover with unique 3's only

Jaera

Jan 26, 2010, 9:43:49 AM1/26/10
Hi Colin,

sometimes people (myself included) don't see the wood, because of the
trees.

On Jan 24, 4:48 am, Colin Fairbrother <colin.fairbrot...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> If you check my site you will find some years ago I did a Cover for a
> 6'/49 Lotto with unique Threes in 450 lines in Last Number Order. (My
> record is 365 lines) When doing this the first 77 lines naturally
> become a C(22,6,3,3)=77.

If your search program is good enough or you are clever enough,
the next 130 lines will "naturally" become a Steiner 26/6/3/3
(with the numbers 23 up to 48).
Together a 207 line cover 48/6/3/5. Program end.

Because it is also "automaticly" a 49/6/3/6.
Only made out of distinct, unique 3's.

If you check this cover against all possible combinations of a
6/49 Lottery you get the following:

#_207_:_6/49

T_if_M_____Tested_____Covered______%____Not_Covered______%
2_If_2_:_____1.176_________556__47,27891_________620__52,72109
2_If_3_:____18.424______17.852__96,89535_________572___3,10465
2_If_4_:___211.876_____211.876_100,00000___________0___0,00000
2_If_5_:__1.906.884___1.906.884_100,00000___________0___0,00000
2_If_6_:_13.983.816__13.983.816_100,00000___________0___0,00000
2_If_7_:_85.900.584__85.900.584_100,00000___________0___0,00000
3_If_3_:____18.424_______4.140__22,47069_______14.284__77,52931
:___________207_x_20_=_4.140
3_If_4_:____211.876____123.645__58,35725_______88.231__41,64275
3_If_5_:__1.906.884___1.831.809__96,06295_______75.075___3,93705
3_If_6_:_13.983.816__13.983.816_100,00000___________0___0,00000
:____________________________100_%
3_If_7_:_85.900.584__85.900.584_100,00000___________0___0,00000
4_If_4_:____211.876______3.105___1,46548______208.771__98,53452
:___________207_x_15_=_3.105
4_If_5_:__1.906.884____134.757___7,06687_____1.772.127__92,93313
4_If_6_:_13.983.816___2.622.308__18,75245___11.361.508__81,24755
4_If_7_:_85.900.584__31.496.512__36,66624___54.404.072__63,33376
5_If_5_:__1.906.884______1.242___0,06513_____1.905.642__99,93487
:___________207_x__6_=_1.242
5_If_6_:_13.983.816_____53.613____0,38339___13.930.203__99,61661
5_If_7_:_85.900.584___1.130.427___1,31597___84.770.157__98,68403
6_If_7_:_85.900.584______8.901____0,01036___85.891.683__99,98964

The "winning"-table_hit_6_:_6/49

__6_______5_______4_______3_______Total_________%_________Acc_%
__-_______-_______-_______1______1101100_____7,87410_____7,87410
__-_______-_______-_______2______4004000____28,63310____36,50720
__-_______-_______-_______4______5451160____38,98192____75,48912
__-_______-_______-______10_______797584_____5,70362____81,19274
__-_______-_______-______20_________7664_____0,05481____81,24755
__-_______-_______1____0-16______2357115____16,85602____98,10357
__-_______-_______2______12_______188040_____1,34470____99,44827
__-_______-_______3_______8________23540_____0,16834____99,61661
__-_______1_______0____0-10________53406_____0,38191____99,99852
__1_______0_______0______0__________207_____0,00148___100,00000

And for a 6/45 Lottery simply merge two Steiner 22/6/3/3 and you get
154 line cover with a 45/6/3/6 garantee, also only made with unique
3's.

Now you can search where ever and in any way you want,
you will not be able to find "smaller" covers.

Because Steiner systems are "perfect" for your wishing case of unique
3's.

I am thinking about your arguments for the unique 3's and you may be
right at the end.
And here are the smallest possible covers for this case ...

And "Yes", they are split wheels. Why not ?? Any other new arguments ?

Why do you now want to play much more lines for a given garantee ?
Are there any other reasons for that ?
(It "must" be a "straight", "non-splitted" wheel ...)

How many money do you want to spend for some more little "wins" ?
How much is the cost for one line more to play and how much is the
"profit" if you get a 3 match ?
And how many additional lines you must play to get a little higher
"chance" for one 3 match more ?

Hope this help to end the unbearable discussion about "split" or "non-
split" wheels.

Happy Wheeling

Jaera

lottery nan

Jan 26, 2010, 12:18:32 PM1/26/10
On 26 Jan., 15:43, Jaera <zahlot.ji...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi Colin,
>
> sometimes people (myself included) don't see the wood, because of the
> trees.
>
> On Jan 24, 4:48 am, Colin Fairbrother <colin.fairbrot...@gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
> > If you check my site you will find some years ago I did a Cover for a
> > 6'/49 Lotto with unique Threes in 450 lines in Last Number Order. (My
> > record is 365 lines) When doing this the first 77 lines naturally
> > become a C(22,6,3,3)=77.
>
> If your search program is good enough or you are clever enough,
> the next 130 lines will "naturally" become a Steiner 26/6/3/3
> (with the numbers 23 up to 48).
> Together a 207 line cover 48/6/3/5. Program end.
>
> Because it is also "automaticly" a 49/6/3/6.
> Only made out of distinct, unique 3's.
>
> If you check this cover against all possible combinations of a
> 6/49 Lottery you get the following:
>
> #_207_:_6/49
>
> T_if_M_____Tested_____Covered______%____Not_Covered______%
> ---------------------------------------------------------------------------­------------------------------
> ---------------------------------------------------------------------------­------------------------------------

You miss i,which hangs in the middle.
Nan

Michael

Jan 26, 2010, 6:22:56 PM1/26/10

"Jaera" <zahlot...@gmail.com> wrote in message

Nice work Jaera. Breathtakingly simple and a record(s) that will
stand for all eternity. I too am puzzled by the premium put on
'non split' wheels. All wheels a split if you look hard enough,
maybe not a simple A/B partition but perhaps an A/B/C ...etc.
Cheers Mick.

lottery nan

Jan 26, 2010, 6:55:20 PM1/26/10
On 27 Jan., 00:22, "Michael" <mikh...@bigpond.com> wrote:
> "Jaera" <zahlot.ji...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> > Hi Colin,
>
> > sometimes people (myself included) don't see the wood, because of the
> > trees.
>
> > On Jan 24, 4:48 am, Colin Fairbrother <colin.fairbrot...@gmail.com>
> > wrote:
>
> >> If you check my site you will find some years ago I did a Cover for a
> >> 6'/49 Lotto with unique Threes in 450 lines in Last Number Order. (My
> >> record is 365 lines) When doing this the first 77 lines naturally
> >> become a C(22,6,3,3)=77.
>
> > If your search program is good enough or you are clever enough,
> > the next 130 lines will "naturally" become a Steiner 26/6/3/3
> > (with the numbers 23 up to 48).
> > Together a 207 line cover 48/6/3/5. Program end.
>
> > Because it is also "automaticly" a 49/6/3/6.
> > Only made out of distinct, unique 3's.
>
> > If you check this cover against all possible combinations of a
> > 6/49 Lottery you get the following:
>
> > #_207_:_6/49
>
> > T_if_M_____Tested_____Covered______%____Not_Covered______%
> > ---------------------------------------------------------------------------­------------------------------
> > ---------------------------------------------------------------------------­------------------------------------
> Cheers Mick.- Zitierten Text ausblenden -
>
> - Zitierten Text anzeigen -

Or CDEX.(3,4,5,x)
Nan

gARY

Jan 26, 2010, 7:27:06 PM1/26/10
On Jan 26, 2:43 pm, Jaera <zahlot.ji...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi Colin,
>
> sometimes people (myself included) don't see the wood, because of the
> trees.
>
> On Jan 24, 4:48 am, Colin Fairbrother <colin.fairbrot...@gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
> > If you check my site you will find some years ago I did a Cover for a
> > 6'/49 Lotto with unique Threes in 450 lines in Last Number Order. (My
> > record is 365 lines) When doing this the first 77 lines naturally
> > become a C(22,6,3,3)=77.
>
> If your search program is good enough or you are clever enough,
> the next 130 lines will "naturally" become a Steiner 26/6/3/3
> (with the numbers 23 up to 48).
> Together a 207 line cover 48/6/3/5. Program end.
>
> Because it is also "automaticly" a 49/6/3/6.
> Only made out of distinct, unique 3's.
>
> If you check this cover against all possible combinations of a
> 6/49 Lottery you get the following:
>
> #_207_:_6/49
>
> T_if_M_____Tested_____Covered______%____Not_Covered______%
> ---------------------------------------------------------------------------­------------------------------
> ---------------------------------------------------------------------------­------------------------------------

Are you saying J, that this wheel (below for 8tickets) which offers a
hit on all drawn bar 1, and not a split is not worth playing? ...

1 2 3 4 5 6
----/\/----/\/------
43 44 45 46 47 48

I know (as you do) that this wheel is not a guarantee of a three hit,
however, monies out is minimal for the possible max return (which this
wheel does hold!).

BTW J, nice to see you here for once.

Regards,
gARY

gARY

Jan 26, 2010, 7:28:28 PM1/26/10
> Nan- Hide quoted text -

Nan, a tip....

You best hide.

Well over your head this is.

lottery nan

Jan 26, 2010, 7:34:48 PM1/26/10
> a- Zitierten Text ausblenden -

> - Zitierten Text anzeigen -

why I need to hide..Its just the beginning.A jackpot is not that easy!
Nan

gARY

Jan 26, 2010, 8:08:58 PM1/26/10

If a JP was easy Nan...

Do you not think I (or anyone) would hang around here putting up with
the likes of NickUK???

We are all in the same boat, not rocking helps awfully!

lottery nan

Jan 26, 2010, 8:18:06 PM1/26/10

then please look out of the boat,then look above,and you can forecast
shit will happen.
Nan

Colin Fairbrother

Jan 26, 2010, 10:15:15 PM1/26/10
On Jan 27, 1:43 am, Jaera <zahlot.ji...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi Colin,
>
> sometimes people (myself included) don't see the wood, because of the
> trees.
>
> On Jan 24, 4:48 am, Colin Fairbrother <colin.fairbrot...@gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
> > If you check my site you will find some years ago I did a Cover for a
> > 6'/49 Lotto with unique Threes in 450 lines in Last Number Order. (My
> > record is 365 lines) When doing this the first 77 lines naturally
> > become a C(22,6,3,3)=77.
>
> If your search program is good enough or you are clever enough,
> the next 130 lines will "naturally" become a Steiner 26/6/3/3
> (with the numbers 23 up to 48).
> Together a 207 line cover 48/6/3/5. Program end.
>
> Because it is also "automaticly" a 49/6/3/6.
> Only made out of distinct, unique 3's.
>
> If you check this cover against all possible combinations of a
> 6/49 Lottery you get the following:
>
> #_207_:_6/49
>
> T_if_M_____Tested_____Covered______%____Not_Covered______%
> ---------------------------------------------------------------------------­------------------------------
> ---------------------------------------------------------------------------­------------------------------------

Hi Jaera

It's a pleasure to discuss Cover construction with an expert.

After posting the details on the C(49,6,3,6,1)=174 Cover with 348
duplicate Threes I knew at least one expert, such as yourself, would
not be able to resist having something to say.

The greatest compactness of the Threes is through Steiner systems and
you will find I have written about them in a few articles. This link
will lead you to one and from that to others
http://groups.google.com/group/lottogroup/web/http-lottoposter-com-forum-posts-asptid-561-pn-1.

Here is another good link for anyone reading this post: -
http://www-math.cudenver.edu/~wcherowi/courses/m6406/sts.pdf

Yes I have known about the C(44,6,3,5)=154 and the C(48,6,3,5)=207 for
a long time and yes I knew that the best cover for a C(21,6,3,3)=77 is
the same as that for a pool of 22 just like the C(48,6,3,5)=207 is the
best for a pool of 49.

The terms of the competition were that the integer distribution range
be <= 9. This alone rules out using the C(48,6,3,5)=207 as one of the
integers has a distribution of 0 as also would the exclusion of two
merged Covers alone.

The 365 line Cover I made was partly to show up the absurdity of
placing too much reliance on playing the least set of numbers where
you are guaranteed of a win for the draw. My set is progressive so
that the first 75 lines gives 87% coverage wheras the best 75 from the
merge set 207 lines only gives 55%. What I am saying is you don't have
to win every draw and a few uncovered are OK. I pointed out that if
you played 307 lines from my 325 lines your chances of getting one of
the uncovered were less than that of getting first prize..

I agree with you that if you want a guaranteed win with a good return
you need to have more than 163 lines. The fact that people were
talking about 319 lines prompted me to join in initially by adding
more lines and subsequently by adding a 307 lines and down to a 174
lines, which may be some sort of record for a 6/49 Cover with the
least number of lines but where the 3's x 2 is greater than the 3's x
1.

The other way of looking at it is to play 207 lines from my 365 and
have a 99.86% chance of getting some sort of prize of which less than
2% would be a 3 x 1 and with as per the odds the 3's x 4 dominant at
24%.

The idea that any 3if6 set one plays should not be as good as possible
for a 3if3 to me is absurd and from your statement, "I am thinking

about your arguments for the unique 3's and you may be right at the

end." I take it that I have at least one expert on side.

Personally, I don't really care how a Lotto Design is constructed as
long as the set reflects well what one is entitled to as per the odds.
In my 365 line set the 3's x 1 peaks at 53 lines so one should be
concerned about the 3's x 2 after that and then on to the 3's x 3 etc.

Using Steiner systems we know what is achievable for getting a Three
in a Lotto Design. Now just as the pursuit of a win by playing enough
lines to guarantee any prize has its price so,compacting the Threes
has also.

It has been said by many including van Rees that a C(22,6,3.3)=77 is a
perfect Lotto set. There is no Pick 6, Pool 22 Jackpot Lotto game the
nearest being the West Viginia Pool 25. For the discussion let's
consider a hypothetical 6/22 game.

So what if you don't want to play 77 lines and only want to play at
the most 24 lines. Well, that as you know can be done in 15 lines with
duplicate Threes and in 24 without duplicates for the combinations
that can be formed from the winning six integers (13,984,816) without
extending it to cover all the combinations that can be formed from
just three (18,424). In the construction of the 24 Lines if you simply
merge a C(13,6,3,3)=21 with a C(9,6,3,4)=3 you get the 24 lines but
with 137 duplicate Threes which according to my way of thinking is not
desirable so it has to be achieved with some extra work to get the 480
distinct Threes. However, it did set a goal and it is not difficult to
achieve.

Hopefully, this is a milestone in the thinking on Covers as they
relate to Lotto.

Colin Fairbrother
http://LottoPoster.com

Robert Perkis

Jan 27, 2010, 2:22:49 AM1/27/10

Because the goal is a jackpot, not a 3 number win. The
winning number distribution across the split will be
the same as the low/high or odd/even distribution. If
you are looking for a way to make winning a jackpot
impossible (actually physically impossible as opposed
to the general unlikely) in 98 draws out of 100 a split
of the field into two roughly equal independent wheels
would be the way to go.

Robert Perkis

http://www.lotto-logix.com

Message has been deleted

lottery nan

Jan 27, 2010, 7:00:30 AM1/27/10
On 27 Jan., 04:15, Colin Fairbrother <colin.fairbrot...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> On Jan 27, 1:43 am, Jaera <zahlot.ji...@gmail.com> wrote:
>

> > Hi Colin,
>
> > sometimes people (myself included) don't see the wood, because of the
> > trees.

Anything we study is the filter of matrix.we have been looped inside
and out.

> > On Jan 24, 4:48 am, Colin Fairbrother <colin.fairbrot...@gmail.com>
> > wrote:
>
> > > If you check my site you will find some years ago I did a Cover for a
> > > 6'/49 Lotto with unique Threes in 450 lines in Last Number Order. (My
> > > record is 365 lines) When doing this the first 77 lines naturally
> > > become a C(22,6,3,3)=77.

a nice partition for 49 numbers,a bit of work of CM,thats all.

> > If your search program is good enough or you are clever enough,
> > the next 130 lines will "naturally" become a Steiner 26/6/3/3
> > (with the numbers 23 up to 48).
> > Together a 207 line cover 48/6/3/5. Program end.

there can be infinite wheels made like this,cover quality depends on
the randomized times and time.Better recombination gives a better
outcome.

> > Because it is also "automaticly" a 49/6/3/6.
> > Only made out of distinct, unique 3's.

any automatic wheel is far behind the flowing of changes.

better examine in excel graphics,more visualizing.

> > Now you can search where ever and in any way you want,
> > you will not be able to find "smaller" covers.

because smaller covers is not measureable.

> > Because Steiner systems are "perfect" for your wishing case of unique
> > 3's.

its the limit of math a logic.

> > I am thinking about your arguments for the unique 3's and you may be
> > right at the end.

it is right in his way.

> > And here are the smallest possible covers for this case ...
>
> > And "Yes", they are split wheels. Why not ?? Any other new arguments ?

No,spilt 49 numbers to 1,3,5,9,11 or 2,4,6,8,10,12

> > Why do you now want to play much more lines for a given garantee ?
> > Are there any other reasons for that ?
> > (It "must" be a "straight", "non-splitted" wheel ...)

one line or more lines?whats ur straight wheel?

> > How many money do you want to spend for some more little "wins" ?

10 euro max

> > How much is the cost for one line more to play and how much is the
> > "profit" if you get a 3 match ?

averagely 100%,the best return of the prize.

> > And how many additional lines you must play to get a little higher
> > "chance" for one 3 match more ?

perhaps 1400 lines for a match5 guarantee,and an attempt for a
jackpot?

whats urs?

> > Hope this help to end the unbearable discussion about "split" or "non-
> > split" wheels.

any filter is useless,you need to know how to use a full wheel
> > Happy Wheeling

so do u

> > Jaera
>
> Hi Jaera
>
> It's a pleasure to discuss Cover construction with an expert.
>
> After posting the details on the C(49,6,3,6,1)=174 Cover with 348
> duplicate Threes I knew at least one expert, such as yourself, would
> not be able to resist having something to say.

you never bought those lines i am sure

> The greatest compactness of the Threes is through Steiner systems and
> you will find I have written about them in a few articles. This link

> will lead you to one and from that to othershttp://groups.google.com/group/lottogroup/web/http-lottoposter-com-fo....

converted digital wheel pattern plus poker combination statistcs

> Here is another good link for anyone reading this post: -http://www-math.cudenver.edu/~wcherowi/courses/m6406/sts.pdf

> Yes I have known about the C(44,6,3,5)=154 and the C(48,6,3,5)=207 for
> a long time and yes I knew that the best cover for a C(21,6,3,3)=77 is
> the same as that for a pool of 22 just like the C(48,6,3,5)=207 is the
> best for a pool of 49.

a full wheel can not be combinated,grouped or added up,or else it will
be infinite imperfectable.

> The terms of the competition were that the integer distribution range
> be <= 9. This alone rules out using the C(48,6,3,5)=207 as one of the
> integers has a distribution of 0 as also would the exclusion of two
> merged Covers alone.
>
> The 365 line Cover I made was partly to show up the absurdity of
> placing too much reliance on playing the least set of numbers where
> you are guaranteed of a win for the draw. My set is progressive so
> that the first 75 lines gives 87% coverage wheras the best 75 from the
> merge set 207 lines only gives 55%. What I am saying is you don't have
> to win every draw and a few uncovered are OK. I pointed out that if
> you played 307 lines from my 325 lines your chances of getting one of
> the uncovered were less than that of getting first prize..

we all won jackpots on the paper.

> I agree with you that if you want a guaranteed win with a good return
> you need to have more than 163 lines.

unless return of a match5 minimum

The fact that people were
> talking about 319 lines prompted me to join in initially by adding
> more lines and subsequently by adding a 307 lines and down to a 174
> lines, which may be some sort of record for a 6/49 Cover with the
> least number of lines but where the 3's x 2 is greater than the 3's x
> 1.

what u see is balls falling into matrix.

> The other way of looking at it is to play 207 lines from my 365 and
> have a 99.86% chance of getting some sort of prize of which less than
> 2% would be a 3 x 1 and with as per the odds the 3's x 4 dominant at
> 24%.

u can learn from Griff

> Colin Fairbrotherhttp://LottoPoster.com- Zitierten Text ausblenden -

Honest John

Jan 27, 2010, 11:55:21 AM1/27/10
Colin Fairbrother wrote:

> Fucking Robert Perkis - Fuck off. We are talking grown up stuff here

It's a lottery newsgroup. I'm no believer in God but I don't get the
urge to burst into Sunday services and lecture them all on how deluded
they are. If they're deluded then well, it's their delusion, they like
it, who am I to interfere.

Can't we just dream in peace ?

Anyone remember Kenny Everett with those big 'praise the Lord' hands ?

Gerry

Jan 27, 2010, 12:23:50 PM1/27/10

I think Colin should apologize to Robert and go shoot himself.

Well, I can dream can I not ?

Honest John

Jan 27, 2010, 1:19:29 PM1/27/10

Sure, in the grand scheme of things, your opinion is just as worthless
as mine. :-)

John

Colin Fairbrother

Jan 27, 2010, 1:44:23 PM1/27/10

From his lofty position in the pulpit Friar John admonished his flock
in January 2009 and said, "... playing the lottery is for
dreamers, ..."
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.gambling.lottery/msg/d60ed2d223fb4c68

The question is does Friar John ever buy a lottery ticket?

When Friar John says, "Can't we all just dream in peace?" Is he
implying that he does buy a lottery ticket? So for what Friar John
admonishes he also defends and includes himself among the
admonishees!

They call him Friar John in jest at the local Dawkins Book Club
discussion group. Frequently a rabid fundamentalist nutcase bursts
into their quiet and highly civilized group preaching hell and
damnation. His outburst is ignored and in the best of British
tradition he is asked if that is milk and two sugar with his tea.

He that heed not the wrath of Colin the fearless, the just and
proclaimer of all things true in Lotto shall feel the might of his
sword in this world and much wailing and gnashing of teeth in the
next.

Brother Colin

Robert Perkis

Jan 27, 2010, 2:50:26 PM1/27/10

Colin Fairbrother wrote:

> On Jan 27, 6:22 pm, Robert Perkis <robe...@icdus.com> wrote:
> > Jaera wrote:
> >
> > > Hi Colin,
> >
> > > sometimes people (myself included) don't see the wood, because of the
> > > trees.

> > > If your search program is good enough or you are clever enough,
> > > the next 130 lines will "naturally" become a Steiner 26/6/3/3
> > > (with the numbers 23 up to 48).
> > > Together a 207 line cover 48/6/3/5. Program end.
> >
> > > Because it is also "automaticly" a 49/6/3/6.
> > > Only made out of distinct, unique 3's.
> >
> > > If you check this cover against all possible combinations of a
> > > 6/49 Lottery you get the following:
> >
> > > #_207_:_6/49
> >
> > > T_if_M_____Tested_____Covered______%____Not_Covered______%

> > > ---------------------------------------------------------------------------�------------------------------

> > > ---------------------------------------------------------------------------�------------------------------------

> > http://www.lotto-logix.com- Hide quoted text -

> Fucking Robert Perkis - Fuck off. We are talking grown up stuff here

> not your stupid fucking numerology shit. I couldn't care a fuck about
> you low/high even/odd crap - that's all utter baloney. "Way to go" -
> you are so full of utter shit that you make me want to puke.
>
> Gary, do something useful and shit on his face.
>
> Fuck off Perkis to your http://LotteryPost.com where they think an
> idiot like you is a Guru. You deliberately came into this thread to
> mess it up after a known expert graced us with his presence. I can't
> but think of all the other experts that you have pissed off with your
> stupid dreamland stuff and harassment.
>
> Fuck off and let the grown ups have a quiet chat.
>
> Colin Fairbrother
> Pit the dummy when I have to.

Sorry Colin, I'll dumb it down for you.

Start with 49 marbles, 43 are white and 6 are black.

Shake and draw 24, how many black marbles would you
expect to see most often among the 24? Hint 3.

How often would you expect to see all 6 black marbles
among the 24? The answer is 1% of the time or 1 time
in 100 tries.

When a split wheel is used to split the field as above
the odds of all six winning numbers falling on one side
or the other of the split is 2% or 2 times in 100 draws.

In the other 98 draws a jackpot is physically impossible
because all six winning numbers are not on one side or
the other of the split.

Don't you hate that feeling that comes over you when you
realize you are totally wrong?

Robert Perkis

http://www.lotto-logix.com

Honest John

Jan 27, 2010, 3:09:33 PM1/27/10
Colin Fairbrother wrote:
> On Jan 28, 3:55 am, Honest John <kestrel.su...@ntlworld.com> wrote:
>> Colin Fairbrother wrote:
>>> Fucking Robert Perkis - Fuck off. We are talking grown up stuff here
>> It's a lottery newsgroup. I'm no believer in God but I don't get the
>> urge to burst into Sunday services and lecture them all on how deluded
>> they are. If they're deluded then well, it's their delusion, they like
>> it, who am I to interfere.
>>
>> Can't we just dream in peace ?
>>
>> Anyone remember Kenny Everett with those big 'praise the Lord' hands ?
>
> From his lofty position in the pulpit Friar John admonished his flock
> in January 2009 and said, "... playing the lottery is for
> dreamers, ..."

Indeed, no harm in that, so long as the kids aren't hungry.

> http://groups.google.com/group/rec.gambling.lottery/msg/d60ed2d223fb4c68
>
> The question is does Friar John ever buy a lottery ticket?

Indeed, every now and then I feel lucky, no harm in dreaming.

> When Friar John says, "Can't we all just dream in peace?" Is he
> implying that he does buy a lottery ticket? So for what Friar John
> admonishes he also defends and includes himself among the
> admonishees!

I fail to see the contradiction but then again, a few more tins and I'll
fail to see anything.

> They call him Friar John in jest at the local Dawkins Book Club

I've got the God delusion as an audio book, really should listen to it.
I think I feel a bit uneasy about the non existence of God being proven,
I kind of like sitting on the fence and watching all the squabbling.

> discussion group. Frequently a rabid fundamentalist nutcase bursts
> into their quiet and highly civilized group preaching hell and
> damnation. His outburst is ignored and in the best of British
> tradition he is asked if that is milk and two sugar with his tea.

Earl Grey of course, pip pip, cheerio.

> He that heed not the wrath of Colin the fearless, the just and
> proclaimer of all things true in Lotto shall feel the might of his
> sword in this world and much wailing and gnashing of teeth in the
> next.
>
> Brother Colin

Praise the Lord.

Amen.

lottery nan

Jan 27, 2010, 4:50:14 PM1/27/10
I dont belive in God,if there is a God,never believe him,or else you
woud be brain washed.
There is always an uper control over you.
Nan

lottery nan

Jan 27, 2010, 4:58:04 PM1/27/10
So,if there is someone watching us,please make my score s 1 or 2 in
20,as I said I didnt believe God.
do it if u can make it,my variations are hard to break also!
or,continue to make some match4s!
Go ahead!
Nan

Colin Fairbrother

Jan 27, 2010, 7:25:41 PM1/27/10

Oh, sorry Robert I though sometime over the past 10 years or so you
would have dispensed with that rubbish.

Odds - Even parity debunked: http://lottoposter.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=148

In a 6/49 Lotto game there are 13,983,816 possible combinations of 6
integers. Each integer appears in those combinations exactly
(13,983,816 x 6)/49 =1,712,304 times. For each random draw any one of
those 13,983,816 combinations is possible and any integer is no more
likely to occur than another..

You can divide the 13,983,816 combinations into two random groups of
6,991,908 combinations and over a reasonable sampling of random draws
any integer will occur as much in one group as in the other.

The combinations of 6 integers that can be formed from various pools
is in this table showing how increasing the pool makes a dramatic
difference:
http://lottoposter.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=562

Colin Fairbrother

gARY

Jan 27, 2010, 7:51:54 PM1/27/10
On Jan 27, 3:15 am, Colin Fairbrother <colin.fairbrot...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> It's a pleasure to discuss Cover construction with an expert.

I'm glad you are communicating with the expert Colin.

> The other way of looking at it is to play 207 lines from my 365 and
> have a 99.86% chance of getting some sort of prize of which less than
> 2% would be a 3 x 1 and with as per the odds the 3's x 4 dominant at
> 24%.

That is total utter kin rubbish! Play 163tickets (3's x 1) or for an
extra win of 30bar (3's x 4) Colin suggests (above) splashing out
another 34bar? And, at the added 24% chance?

> Hopefully, this is a milestone in the thinking on Covers as they
> relate to Lotto.

Yep, Colin certainly takes the trophy for wheeling advancement here!

> Colin Fairbrotherhttp://LottoPoster.crap

Good luck,

lottery nan

Jan 27, 2010, 7:54:17 PM1/27/10

haha,father,you did make it,the outcome looks so poor!
anyways,prize ratio isnt lower than before.
contine?
Nan

Colin Fairbrother

Jan 27, 2010, 8:54:17 PM1/27/10
In any Lotto game there are ticket buyers that purchase as many as the
combinations for a small pool allow or a System play.

For a Pick 6 Lotto game they are as follows:
Pool Combinations
7 7
8 28
9 84
10 210
11 462
12 924
13 1,716
14 3,003
15 5,005

In Australia this can be done very simply by marking the integers on
an entry form and the Pool or System.

Given that people do wager this number of tickets if you were offering
an alternative set to play which would require marking the integers
for each line at least once (they can be stored in the player's smart
card) then a case needs to be made as to why they are superior. This I
have done here: -
http://lottoposter.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=583

There are players who need a set of numbers that corresponds to the
amount they are prepared to wager. If the player has any savvy then he
would be concerned about playing a set that gives the best percentage
return on average and not little token offerings for the amount
wagered for less than the first prize. If the player has real savvy
then they know there is nothing they can do about winning first prize
except to buy more tickets.

Colin Fairbrother

Jack Ricci

Jan 27, 2010, 10:37:58 PM1/27/10

"lottery nan" <lotteryp...@gmail.com> wrote in message

...That usually happens when you see the sea gulls...

LottoHackJack

Robert Perkis

Jan 28, 2010, 4:41:04 PM1/28/10

Thank you for posting a link to the support information.

From a strictly mathematical perspective, where there is
no difference that matters, there is no difference.

Two players, all things being equal.

Player A: Imports the 100% (22,6,3,3,)+(27,6,3,4)=163
wheel into CoverMaster, clicks the [Randomize] button.
Takes the resulting lines to the store and buys a
subscription play for one year (104) draws.

Player B: Sets CoverMaster to
Pool - 49
Pick - 6
Hits - 3
Match - 6
[Generate][Timed Random Search][1sec][Max Tickets 163]
[Optimize][Start][Finish] 99% (49,6,3,6)=163 open cover.
Takes the resulting lines to the store and buys a
subscription play for one year 104 draws.

There shouldn't be any dispute that in a 6/49 game
playing 22 numbers selected by any means are expected
to have all six winning numbers among them 1 time in
187 draws. And playing 27 numbers are expected to
have all six winning numbers among them 1 time in 47
draws.

Lottery players may be aware of the minimum prize
guarantee of their wheels, they also hope the wheel
will do better and return a jackpot.

Player A: Will only have a chance of winning a jackpot
when all six winning numbers fall on one of the two
wheels. One time in 187 draws and 1 time in 47 draws.

Player B: Will have a chance (abet small) of winning
a jackpot in every draw.

When all six winning numbers fall among the 22 or 27
within the 104 draws or we extend the draws out to 187
both methods are mathematically equal, no difference in
the odds of winning.

The question is whether one is willing to bet it all
on a chance to win that may not even happen versus a
small chance to win in every draw.

IMHO: Lottery players are risk adverse to putting all
their eggs in one basket.

Robert Perkis

http://www.lotto-logix.com

Colin Fairbrother

Jan 28, 2010, 5:46:37 PM1/28/10
On Jan 29, 8:41 am, Robert Perkis <robe...@icdus.com> wrote:
> Colin Fairbrother wrote:

> > > Sorry Colin, I'll dumb it down for you.
>
> > > Start with 49 marbles, 43 are white and 6 are black.
>
> > > Shake and draw 24, how many black marbles would you
> > > expect to see most often among the 24?  Hint 3.
>
> > > How often would you expect to see all 6 black marbles
> > > among the 24?  The answer is 1% of the time or 1 time
> > > in 100 tries.
>
> > > When a split wheel is used to split the field as above
> > > the odds of all six winning numbers falling on one side
> > > or the other of the split is 2% or 2 times in 100 draws.
>
> > > In the other 98 draws a jackpot is physically impossible
> > > because all six winning numbers are not on one side or
> > > the other of the split.
>
> > > Don't you hate that feeling that comes over you when you
> > > realize you are totally wrong?
>
> > > Robert Perkis
>
> > >http://www.lotto-logix.com-Hide quoted text -

The crux of it all is that a merged Cover only gives the guarantee
when considered as a whole. If for the draw only the minimum guarantee
is achieved then saying something in advance like if the Three is not
in the first line then it will be in the other 162 is simply
tautology.

Colin Fairbrother

gARY

Jan 28, 2010, 6:48:12 PM1/28/10
On Jan 28, 10:46 pm, Colin Fairbrother <colin.fairbrot...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> On Jan 29, 8:41 am, Robert Perkis <robe...@icdus.com> wrote:
>

> > Colin Fairbrother wrote:

> The crux of it all is that a merged Cover only gives the guarantee
> when considered as a whole. If for the draw only the minimum guarantee
> is achieved then saying something in advance like if the Three is not
> in the first line then it will be in the other 162 is simply
> tautology.
>
> Colin Fairbrother- Hide quoted text -

I'm missing a few past posts here, which I only now see!

A right bitch that google kin reader (sometimes?) AND my isp for not
supporting news-groups in the first place!

Life is just a bitch at times however one does the best one can given
the circumstances and the tools available, I therefore apologise for
missing the peoples news-group posts within a thread I have posted.

Right bad that, soz,

gARY

Jan 28, 2010, 6:54:27 PM1/28/10
wrote:
> On Jan 29, 8:41 am, Robert Perkis <robe...@icdus.com> wrote:
>

> > Colin Fairbrother wrote:

> The crux of it all is that a merged Cover only gives the guarantee
> when considered as a whole. If for the draw only the minimum guarantee
> is achieved then saying something in advance like if the Three is not
> in the first line then it will be in the other 162 is simply
> tautology.
>
> Colin Fairbrother- Hide quoted text -

I like to play 90% cover of the 163 (80tickets is quite a saving over
the 163).

How does that stand in your World Colin?

Too tight?

Colin Fairbrother

Jan 28, 2010, 7:01:51 PM1/28/10
On Jan 29, 10:48 am, gARY <g...@justservices.com> wrote:
> On Jan 28, 10:46 pm, Colin Fairbrother <colin.fairbrot...@gmail.com>
> wrote:

> > The crux of it all is that a merged Cover only gives the guarantee
> > when considered as a whole. If for the draw only the minimum guarantee
> > is achieved then saying something in advance like if the Three is not
> > in the first line then it will be in the other 162 is simply
> > tautology.
>
> > Colin Fairbrother- Hide quoted text -

> I'm missing a few past posts here, which I only now see!
>
> A right bitch that google kin reader (sometimes?) AND my isp for not
> supporting news-groups in the first place!
>
> Life is just a bitch at times however one does the best one can given
> the circumstances and the tools available, I therefore apologise for
> missing the peoples news-group posts within a thread I have posted.
>
> Right bad that, soz,
> a- Hide quoted text -

That's alright Gary - we still love you. Just sit yourself down and
have a nice cup of tea. Try Earl Grey, John Rawson heartily recommends
it especially with a hallelujah after each sip.

Now everything has settled down a bit and we are ready to hear more
words of wisdom from Jaera

Colin Fairbrother
http://groups.google.com/group/lottogroup/web/merged-covers-for-pool-49-pick-6-lotto

gARY

Jan 28, 2010, 7:25:34 PM1/28/10
On Jan 29, 12:01 am, Colin Fairbrother <colin.fairbrot...@gmail.com>
> > > The crux of it all is that a merged Cover only gives the guarantee
> > > when considered as a whole. If for the draw only the minimum guarantee
> > > is achieved then saying something in advance like if the Three is not
> > > in the first line then it will be in the other 162 is simply
> > > tautology.
>
> > > Colin Fairbrother- Hide quoted text -

> > I'm missing a few past posts here, which I only now see!
>
> > A right bitch that google kin reader (sometimes?) AND my isp for not
> > supporting news-groups in the first place!
>
> > Life is just a bitch at times however one does the best one can given
> > the circumstances and the tools available, I therefore apologise for
> > missing the peoples news-group posts within a thread I have posted.
>
> > Right bad that, soz,
> > a- Hide quoted text -

> That's alright Gary - we still love you. Just sit yourself down and
> have a nice cup of tea. Try Earl Grey, John Rawson heartily recommends
> it especially with a hallelujah after each sip.

After a sip of OUR favourite tipple (JR and I), I'm sure we could rule
the World, twice over!

Hey, and also, we don't care if it goes all tits up.

If John is now calling this stuff Earl Grey - I'm there! Hageehooha!

> Now everything has settled down a bit and we are ready to hear more
> words of wisdom from Jaera

Personally, I think J has something to offer however most 'fresh meat'
posting here soon get the feel of where it is going.

This thread has gone bad.

J knows also,

Gerry

Jan 28, 2010, 8:10:50 PM1/28/10

Still waiting for you to join Jaera and the rest of the elites here:

http://homepage.ntlworld.com/honest.john/

Colin Fairbrother

Jan 28, 2010, 8:47:34 PM1/28/10
John Rawson's list has Unique 3's up to 73 lines and stops at 163
lines. I would be more interested in a list that achieved the peak
group prize in accordance with the odds with no duplicate Threes in
the least lines without distortion. This I have done in 365 lines with
the closest contender Ion Saliu at 412 lines. The list could be
extended to 496 lines the maximum for Unique 3's with the best
yielding partial or full Cover. Where is your effort, Oh Elite One?

I was thinking of starting such a list myself with just the details.
ie no free leg-ups or rides.

Colin Fairbrother
http://groups.google.com/group/lottogroup/web/merged-covers-for-pool-49-pick-6-lotto

Gerry

Jan 28, 2010, 9:17:49 PM1/28/10
On 1/28/2010 5:47 PM, Colin Fairbrother wrote:
> John Rawson's list has Unique 3's up to 73 lines and stops at 163
> lines. I would be more interested in a list that achieved the peak
> group prize in accordance with the odds with no duplicate Threes in
> the least lines without distortion. This I have done in 365 lines with
> the closest contender Ion Saliu at 412 lines. The list could be
> extended to 496 lines the maximum for Unique 3's with the best
> yielding partial or full Cover. Where is your effort, Oh Elite One?

I rest on my elitism.

> I was thinking of starting such a list myself with just the details.
> ie no free leg-ups or rides.

Do that and see who shows up.

> Colin Fairbrother
> http://groups.google.com/group/lottogroup/web/merged-covers-for-pool-49-pick-6-lotto

Jaera

Jan 29, 2010, 9:16:46 PM1/29/10
An other one.

I made this in a quick first attempt. Not very extensive.
Only to see what happens. To get an answer for the question:
Is a 365 line u3 with these demands possible or not?
It seems to be.

Here is one version for everyone to play with. No secret.
But caution: This version is not published for a real play.

A JP from a lottery anywhere may be inside but everyone who want to
play it real must realize, that he loose a lot of money most of the
time.

Imo there are many other, better ways to spend these cash.

#371 lines,
100% 3if6, every line with unique 3's,
all 49 integers inside, non-split ?

At this point I ask myself (and others) again: Why ??
What are the acceptable (for players useful) reasons for these
additional wishes ??

Remember,it exist one, split, not all integers but 3if6, unique 3's
and the highest possible output in 207 lines.

But now #371 sorted in dependency (3if6) order

12 21 35 41 47 49
11 17 20 40 47 48
22 30 36 37 39 49
13 15 16 21 34 44
11 15 24 26 37 38
12 24 26 32 45 46
05 06 19 42 43 47
14 23 24 32 33 36
06 32 36 41 44 47
19 27 30 31 34 41
19 33 38 45 47 49
02 23 31 32 44 49
05 10 12 20 41 46
06 11 23 39 42 45
13 18 32 33 38 43
20 21 28 37 40 44
04 06 11 20 26 34
04 08 13 22 25 27
04 09 10 40 41 43
04 12 16 32 38 49
04 18 23 34 37 41
09 22 27 33 40 44
03 08 10 31 36 44
04 13 31 37 43 47
05 07 11 24 30 31
05 13 22 35 39 44
05 14 17 18 23 47
08 10 11 13 24 46
08 13 23 29 39 49
11 26 28 29 39 47
12 17 18 20 27 33
14 28 41 42 48 49
01 10 12 29 31 34
03 13 17 24 31 49
04 08 19 20 38 41
04 21 24 27 31 33
05 10 25 32 48 49
06 17 22 26 44 49
08 10 27 34 39 47
08 28 31 46 47 48
12 22 23 29 35 37
15 18 24 27 34 48
20 21 23 26 31 39
01 27 36 39 41 45
05 08 11 21 40 49
07 16 38 40 41 47
09 10 11 28 37 42
09 17 19 32 42 49
09 18 33 37 47 48
11 27 28 30 33 46
12 27 37 39 40 42
16 18 19 23 26 36
19 25 34 36 42 48
01 24 25 37 44 48
02 04 05 15 19 23
02 04 12 36 42 46
03 11 25 26 31 45
05 21 23 37 43 46
06 15 31 36 43 49
07 11 20 29 36 42
07 20 22 24 27 49
08 11 12 33 34 35
09 16 25 39 41 44
09 24 35 36 37 45
12 17 22 28 34 43
13 16 36 42 45 47
13 20 23 25 32 45
15 20 31 32 33 47
16 28 32 36 39 48
29 31 37 38 39 46
01 12 14 20 22 32
02 06 10 12 37 48
02 07 10 13 31 38
03 05 32 38 39 40
04 07 09 14 23 35
04 07 12 18 39 45
04 31 35 40 44 46
05 08 17 26 30 42
05 09 18 29 35 41
06 18 20 22 39 47
06 25 31 32 34 35
09 10 14 24 25 38
13 17 21 26 46 48
14 18 25 29 45 49
15 19 22 29 40 47
16 19 24 30 44 49
20 25 27 29 31 48
01 04 17 26 35 36
01 05 31 37 40 41
01 27 30 43 47 49
02 18 27 31 39 43
02 24 25 28 34 49
03 04 05 34 43 44
03 04 26 27 41 48
03 09 14 20 37 49
03 09 15 35 46 47
03 19 24 28 41 43
05 07 19 20 21 48
05 10 27 30 40 45
05 14 15 26 34 39
05 15 22 24 28 33
06 12 15 30 34 45
06 13 18 19 30 48
06 14 16 24 31 48
06 14 20 30 35 38
07 10 33 35 45 48
07 13 23 34 40 48
08 15 25 29 37 42
09 18 21 28 45 46
09 22 31 42 45 48
10 12 14 36 39 43
11 12 13 29 41 48
11 17 32 34 39 44
16 40 43 44 45 48
17 21 31 42 43 44
17 24 34 40 41 45
20 21 24 36 43 47
01 02 04 11 43 48
01 07 28 32 37 47
01 08 24 32 34 43
01 09 33 35 38 42
01 13 17 25 28 41
01 21 29 32 36 46
02 08 14 26 31 35
02 11 15 22 31 41
03 07 14 29 44 47
03 08 18 40 45 47
03 12 19 40 46 48
03 14 15 17 30 41
03 14 24 39 42 46
03 29 30 32 37 48
04 15 18 20 42 44
04 15 27 29 32 35
05 07 16 18 27 32
05 13 29 32 34 42
06 18 26 29 40 42
08 11 27 37 41 43
08 18 22 23 38 48
08 19 21 25 32 33
10 12 13 27 44 49
10 15 16 18 31 45
10 26 34 35 37 44
11 14 25 37 46 47
12 19 22 31 33 36
14 23 25 30 42 44
16 29 34 43 46 49
17 23 24 25 35 43
20 34 35 39 48 49
29 35 36 38 44 48
01 15 26 40 45 49
02 08 10 20 22 45
02 17 19 24 27 29
02 17 28 33 35 39
03 04 10 22 23 46
03 22 24 30 34 38
03 26 33 34 42 47
04 06 16 21 30 37
04 09 20 27 28 47
05 08 23 24 44 45
05 09 20 25 26 40
05 09 23 28 31 38
06 14 26 27 32 37
07 08 12 26 44 48
07 10 18 21 34 42
07 11 33 41 44 49
07 16 17 21 29 45
09 13 21 30 40 47
09 15 21 22 36 38
09 19 23 34 44 46
10 16 23 29 47 48
10 16 25 28 33 40
11 13 27 34 36 38
11 16 22 23 28 49
13 17 30 37 38 45
14 18 22 28 30 31
14 20 31 34 40 43
15 16 17 25 27 49
15 32 39 41 42 43
16 27 38 42 46 48
18 22 25 35 42 46
18 24 36 39 40 44
19 30 35 36 43 46
01 03 06 22 25 33
01 09 14 16 26 47
01 17 21 22 23 30
02 03 10 26 32 43
02 03 15 33 44 48
02 05 11 16 17 46
02 06 09 11 21 27
02 08 21 34 36 41
02 11 19 38 42 44
02 13 20 33 34 37
03 06 07 12 27 35
03 08 16 30 35 39
03 12 20 25 28 38
03 14 19 32 35 45
03 16 17 18 37 43
04 05 12 17 24 48
04 08 15 36 45 48
04 09 17 29 34 38
04 13 28 33 44 45
04 24 25 29 30 39
05 11 25 28 36 43
06 08 17 24 38 39
06 09 22 30 32 46
06 10 13 17 20 36
06 14 28 34 36 46
06 21 29 33 38 41
06 33 39 40 46 49
07 09 31 33 34 39
07 10 14 26 46 49
07 18 28 36 38 49
07 21 25 26 27 47
08 09 12 17 31 37
08 15 18 41 46 49
09 17 30 39 43 48
10 13 26 30 33 41
10 17 22 32 38 41
11 16 31 32 40 42
12 16 25 30 31 47
12 17 23 36 38 40
19 20 26 29 43 44
29 30 33 42 43 45
01 02 12 23 33 41
01 03 27 28 31 42
01 09 10 18 39 49
01 13 18 34 35 47
01 13 19 20 46 49
01 19 26 33 39 48
02 05 09 36 39 47
02 06 13 14 40 41
02 08 12 28 30 32
02 20 24 30 42 48
02 26 34 38 40 46
03 05 09 10 16 21
03 05 12 42 45 49
03 11 16 19 29 33
04 05 06 08 18 33
04 10 17 25 44 47
04 14 22 34 47 48
04 21 22 26 28 42
05 18 22 34 36 45
06 07 17 19 28 31
06 12 23 24 28 47
07 14 19 22 25 43
07 15 17 32 40 46
08 09 20 23 30 33
08 12 16 18 24 42
08 14 17 29 33 40
09 12 25 29 32 43
10 11 14 17 27 35
11 13 15 25 35 40
12 15 38 39 44 47
13 14 23 26 28 43
14 22 41 44 45 46
15 22 26 35 43 48
17 19 25 39 45 46
23 28 32 35 40 41
01 03 11 13 37 39
01 04 18 25 38 40
01 05 18 21 24 26
01 06 16 18 44 46
01 07 10 11 19 23
01 07 15 21 33 43
01 08 13 14 21 42
01 21 31 38 48 49
02 04 09 26 30 45
02 05 25 38 41 45
02 13 22 42 43 49
02 15 16 20 29 39
02 16 23 34 35 45
02 19 20 32 36 40
03 06 08 09 13 43
03 11 18 21 35 38
04 10 19 31 39 42
04 11 23 30 32 47
04 12 14 15 33 37
04 16 22 33 39 43
04 19 28 29 37 49
05 09 13 14 19 27
06 07 23 38 43 44
07 08 14 16 36 37
07 08 22 29 30 41
07 09 12 13 15 20
07 19 26 37 42 45
08 14 27 28 38 45
08 18 20 28 35 43
10 11 12 18 22 26
10 20 23 38 42 49
11 14 15 21 32 48
11 19 21 22 24 39
11 20 38 43 45 46
12 14 18 19 21 44
15 18 25 26 30 32
24 26 29 31 36 41
01 02 08 15 17 47
01 04 06 10 32 45
01 05 16 20 30 36
01 06 15 19 35 37
01 07 25 30 34 46
01 08 22 28 39 40
01 09 11 12 36 44
01 11 24 41 42 47
01 13 16 27 29 40
02 03 21 25 40 42
02 07 09 32 41 48
02 07 18 30 37 44
02 07 24 33 46 47
02 14 20 23 27 46
02 26 27 28 36 44
03 06 21 23 34 49
03 07 13 21 22 32
03 07 23 25 36 39
04 07 08 17 43 49
04 07 30 33 36 40
05 15 17 36 37 44
05 27 33 35 37 49
06 08 10 15 23 40
06 23 25 26 41 46
07 10 15 28 30 39
09 11 18 20 24 32
12 13 16 19 28 35
13 20 31 35 41 42
16 32 33 37 41 46
01 03 10 15 20 24
02 03 05 06 28 29
02 10 14 19 30 47
02 29 30 35 40 49
03 04 11 14 28 40
03 07 16 20 31 46
03 15 23 27 43 45
03 19 21 27 36 37
05 06 07 13 45 46
05 16 24 34 37 47
05 25 29 33 44 46
06 10 11 29 30 44
06 10 16 19 22 27
06 12 13 21 25 39
06 16 20 28 41 45
07 17 23 27 41 42
08 10 21 30 38 43
09 13 24 26 42 44
09 13 25 31 36 46
09 23 27 36 48 49
14 16 21 22 35 40
16 17 26 31 33 38
22 27 31 35 38 47
01 02 16 22 37 38
01 14 15 23 29 38
02 03 09 12 18 34
02 05 07 12 22 40
03 04 13 18 29 36
04 06 22 24 35 41
05 12 26 27 38 43
06 13 15 28 38 42
08 09 15 19 26 28
10 15 17 19 33 34
10 21 24 28 29 35
01 04 08 16 23 31
01 05 11 14 33 45
01 06 07 09 24 29
02 04 17 18 21 32
02 14 21 37 39 45
05 11 12 19 32 37
07 08 19 24 35 40
10 18 19 20 25 37
11 20 21 25 30 41
01 03 05 23 35 48
01 05 06 17 27 34
02 03 04 08 24 37
03 12 15 21 26 29

T_if_M______Tested____Covered______%____Not_Covered______%
2_If_2_:______1.176______1.176_100,00000___________0___0,00000
2_If_3_:_____18.424_____18.424_100,00000___________0___0,00000

3_If_3_:_____18.424______7.420__40,27356_______11.004__59,72644
3_If_4_:____211.876____187.664__88,57256_______24.212__11,42744
3_If_5_:__1.906.884___1.900.936__99,68808________5.948___0,31192
3_If_6_:_13.983.816__13.983.816_100,00000___________0___0,00000
3_If_7_:_85.900.584__85.900.584_100,00000___________0___0,00000
4_If_4_:____211.876______5.565___2,62654______206.311__97,37346
4_If_5_:__1.906.884____241.521__12,66574_____1.665.363__87,33426
4_If_6_:_13.983.816___4.737.575__33,87899____9.246.241__66,12101
4_If_7_:_85.900.584__49.472.130__57,59231___36.428.454__42,40769
5_If_5_:__1.906.884______2.226___0,11673_____1.904.658__99,88327
5_If_6_:_13.983.816_____96.089___0,68714____13.887.727__99,31286
5_If_7_:_85.900.584___2.026.031___2,35858___83.874.553__97,64142
6_If_7_:_85.900.584_____15.953___0,01857____85.884.631__99,98143

____6______5_____4_______3________Total________%________Acc_%
____-______-______-_______1_________1742_____0,01246_____0,01246
____-______-______-_______2________18375_____0,13140_____0,14386
____-______-______-_______3_______110285_____0,78866_____0,93252
____-______-______-_______4_______412119_____2,94711_____3,87963
____-______-______-_______5______1022206_____7,30992____11,18956
____-______-______-_______6______1749382____12,51005____23,69960
____-______-______-_______7______2121532____15,17134____38,87094
____-______-______-_______8______1854293____13,26028____52,13122
____-______-______-_______9______1175628_____8,40706____60,53828
____-______-______-______10_______543817_____3,88890____64,42718
____-______-______-______11_______183009_____1,30872____65,73590
____-______-______-______12________45001_____0,32181____66,05771
____-______-______-______13_________7730_____0,05528____66,11299
____-______-______-______14_________1047_____0,00749____66,12048
____-______-______-______15___________71_____0,00051____66,12099
____-______-______-______16____________4_____0,00003____66,12101
____-______-______1____0-14______4261320____30,47323____96,59424
____-______-______2____0-11_______376623_____2,69328____99,28752
____-______-______3_____0-7_________3543_____0,02534____99,31286
____-______1______0_____0-9________95718_____0,68449____99,99735
____1_____0______0_______0__________371_____0,00265___100,00000

Imo not bad for a first attempt. But I am not enough interested in
these kind of big wheels to spend much more time for a further
optimizing.
Truly I have not think about it before, because if I buy some tickets,
then max up to 90% or round about 78 blocks.
But most of the time much more less. 24 blocks or a 50/50 chance with
32 blocks.
And on this level all partial covers are made with unique 3's.

That is the reason for the fact that my programs are not optimized for
such a spezial kind of demands.
For that I must write a new program with other algorithms.
Maybe, in the future ...
But I have to much more projects to pass my time ...

At the moment the wheel need 6 lines more than Colin's non public
"Record" u3 Wheel.
And this version here is not really progressive.

What is the effect?
I am missing an interest feature against Colin's.
If I want to play only parts of the wheel, I can't simply get the
first up to the wanted line.
These collections of lines don't have the best (more or less) possible
guarantie for a 3if6 win automaticly.
I must reorder and optimize them again for each case.

Btw Colin, are there any collection of your first 73 blocks which are
nearly, equal or better than the Record 3-Match partial wheels ?
Up to these number of blocks they are comparable to yours, because
they are all made with unique 3's too ...

It could be a "funny" additional challenge to find partial wheels from
74 up to 207 (where the requests come together again)
with a first focus to the optimal output overall and only with a
secondary or third view to the best chance for a little 3 match.
Record u3's 3 match ?
Is it general useful to loose a lot of 5if6 or 4if6 chances only for a
little higher 3if6 chance ?
And what happens if I get for only some lost 5if6 or 4if6 chances a
lot of 3if6 chances ?
Maybe that such an experiment could lift up the other partial wheels
with the one and only focus to the best 3 match chance too.

But back. For the "missing" feature we have only the statments from
Colin by himself.

Sorry, Colin. But there is no one who can verify your statments about
your visionary "Record"-Wheels.
Because they can't be found anywhere in the web and no one had ever
seen them ...

What should I say ... ?

Knowledge is a thing that only grow up if you share it.

Happy Wheeling

Jaera

Colin Fairbrother

Jan 29, 2010, 10:02:37 PM1/29/10
> ---------------------------------------------------------------------------­----------------------------

> 2_If_2_:______1.176______1.176_100,00000___________0___0,00000
> 2_If_3_:_____18.424_____18.424_100,00000___________0___0,00000
> 2_If_4_:____211.876____211.876_100,00000___________0___0,00000
> 2_If_5_:__1.906.884___1.906.884_100,00000___________0___0,00000
> 2_If_6_:_13.983.816__13.983.816_100,00000___________0___0,00000
> 2_If_7_:_85.900.584__85.900.584_100,00000___________0___0,00000
> 3_If_3_:_____18.424______7.420__40,27356_______11.004__59,72644
> 3_If_4_:____211.876____187.664__88,57256_______24.212__11,42744
> 3_If_5_:__1.906.884___1.900.936__99,68808________5.948___0,31192
> 3_If_6_:_13.983.816__13.983.816_100,00000___________0___0,00000
> 3_If_7_:_85.900.584__85.900.584_100,00000___________0___0,00000
> 4_If_4_:____211.876______5.565___2,62654______206.311__97,37346
> 4_If_5_:__1.906.884____241.521__12,66574_____1.665.363__87,33426
> 4_If_6_:_13.983.816___4.737.575__33,87899____9.246.241__66,12101
> 4_If_7_:_85.900.584__49.472.130__57,59231___36.428.454__42,40769
> 5_If_5_:__1.906.884______2.226___0,11673_____1.904.658__99,88327
> 5_If_6_:_13.983.816_____96.089___0,68714____13.887.727__99,31286
> 5_If_7_:_85.900.584___2.026.031___2,35858___83.874.553__97,64142
> 6_If_7_:_85.900.584_____15.953___0,01857____85.884.631__99,98143
>
> ____6______5_____4_______3________Total________%________Acc_%
> ---------------------------------------------------------------------------­---------------------------------

> ____-______-______-_______1_________1742_____0,01246_____0,01246
> ____-______-______-_______2________18375_____0,13140_____0,14386
> ____-______-______-_______3_______110285_____0,78866_____0,93252
> ____-______-______-_______4_______412119_____2,94711_____3,87963
> ____-______-______-_______5______1022206_____7,30992____11,18956
> ____-______-______-_______6______1749382____12,51005____23,69960
> ____-______-______-_______7______2121532____15,17134____38,87094
> ____-______-______-_______8______1854293____13,26028____52,13122
> ____-______-______-_______9______1175628_____8,40706____60,53828
> ____-______-______-______10_______543817_____3,88890____64,42718
> ____-______-______-______11_______183009_____1,30872____65,73590
> ____-______-______-______12________45001_____0,32181____66,05771
> ____-______-______-______13_________7730_____0,05528____66,11299 ...
>
> read more »

Jaera

Thanks for giving everyone a legup. Only 6 off my 365 set means I'll
have to do it again. I have some ideas that should widen the gap.

As for the reason - If someone approached you for a set of numbers in
a 6/49 Lotto game and said at 50c a ticket he was prepared with his
friends to spend $185.50 per draw with a stipulation that he wanted
his chances in all the higher prize groups maximized then your set
would fit the bill.

Apart from that it's good mental exercise. I certainly don't spend
that kind of money being quite happy at $11.00.

Thanks for the support and effort.

Colin Fairbrother
http://LottoPoster.com

Michael

Jan 30, 2010, 2:01:20 AM1/30/10

"Jaera" <zahlot...@gmail.com> wrote in message

Have not checked your wheel yet Jaera but will take your word for it
and also that you have not attempted to embed a Steiner system in there.
Quoting you---->"all 49 integers inside, non-split "?
I noticed the question mark!
My point is, if the order was scrambled and a Steiner 3,6,22 = 77 was
embedded into your cover, how would anyone know?
Surely that would be a monumental feat of programming in itself, surpassing
the complexity of making your cover? In spite of Rob's explanation above I
cannot help but agree with your <dismissal >of the dislike of split wheels.

Keep up the good work.
Cheers Mick.

Colin Fairbrother

Jan 30, 2010, 2:58:16 AM1/30/10
I missed a bit of Jaera's reply which I noticed in Michael's post.The
details on my 365 line Cover can be viewed at a post dated 8th August,
2008 which includes a detailed prize group report here
http://lottoposter.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=582. If at some stage I
release the Cover a detailed prize group analysis would be found to
correspond with what I published.

After the 365 Line 6/49 Cover I did a 275 one for a 6/45 Lotto game in
which I improved the techniques so I believe it is a lot tighter and
means I can improve on the 365 lines quite a bit.

In both cases the Covers are progressive so that each added line gives
an improved Coverage. At any number of lines a marginal improvement
can be made but the the progressiveness is lost.The objective
initially was to paint a broad canvass and later one could optimize
for any number of lines.

Regarding the use of Steiner Systems there are none to the best of my
knowledge in the 365 lines; previously a 450 set I did in last number
order just naturally formed at 77 lines a C(22,6,3,3,1)=77.If you take
the first 77 lines of my 365 line set the coverage is only 87.91588
which I can improve on quite a bit. A Steiner C(22,6,3,3,1)=77 would
only give a 56.19136% 3if6 Coverage.

Because I'm an honest person I am not flummoxed by accusations of
posting fictitious data. The egg was well and truly on the face of
those who thought my 307, 210 and 177 lines were fictitious showing up
a remarkable lack of knowledge of how Covers could be constructed to
meet specified requirements and include some maximum packing. Each of
the Covers date of inclusion in the table were posted in this
newsgroup and predate the post by Jaera. See the table at
http://lottoposter.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=582.

Colin Fairbrother
http://LottoPoster.com

Colin Fairbrother

Jan 30, 2010, 3:43:42 AM1/30/10
On Jan 30, 6:58 pm, Colin Fairbrother <colin.fairbrot...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> I missed a bit of Jaera's reply which I noticed in Michael's post.The
> details on my 365 line Cover can be viewed at a post dated 8th August,
> 2008 which includes a detailed prize group report herehttp://lottoposter.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=582. If at some stage I

> release the Cover a detailed prize group analysis would be found to
> correspond with what I published.
>
> After the 365 Line 6/49 Cover I did a 275 one for a 6/45 Lotto game in
> which I improved the techniques so I believe it is a lot tighter and
> means I can improve on the 365 lines quite a bit.
>
> In both cases the Covers are progressive so that each added line gives
> an improved Coverage. At any number of lines a marginal improvement
> can be made but the the progressiveness is lost.The objective
> initially was to paint a broad canvass and later one could optimize
> for any number of lines.
>
> Regarding the use of Steiner Systems there are none to the best of my
> knowledge in the 365 lines; previously a 450 set I did in last number
> order just naturally formed at 77 lines a C(22,6,3,3,1)=77.If you take
> the first 77 lines of my 365 line set the coverage is only 87.91588
> which I can improve on quite a bit. A Steiner C(22,6,3,3,1)=77 would
> only give a 56.19136% 3if6 Coverage.
>
> Because I'm an honest person I am not flummoxed by accusations of
> posting fictitious data. The egg was well and truly on the face of
> those who thought my 307, 210 and 177 lines were fictitious showing up
> a remarkable lack of knowledge of how Covers could be constructed to
> meet specified requirements and include some maximum packing. Each of
> the Covers date of inclusion in the table were posted in this
> newsgroup and predate the post by Jaera. See the table athttp://lottoposter.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=582.
>
> Colin Fairbrotherhttp://LottoPoster.com

Correction:
The table link in the last paragraph should be http://lottoposter.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=615.

The Cover details for 2010 were 307 on Jan 21, 210 on Jan 25 and 174
(not 177) on Jan 26.

In passing I simply say as I stated in my initial reply that knowledge
about the C(48,6,3,6)=207 formed by two Steiner systems has been
around for a long time and my knowledge about it goes back nearly 10
years so the original offering in this thread was pushing the limits
of good taste..Reference to the article by Uenal Mutlu has been here
http://lottoposter.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=599 for quite some time and
I mention him here more recently
http://groups.google.com/group/lottogroup/web/merged-covers-for-pool-49-pick-6-lotto

If Jaera is a pseudonym for Uenal Mutlu then I apologize in advance.

Colin Fairbrother
http://LottoPoster.com

Message has been deleted

lottopredict .

Jan 30, 2010, 10:36:54 AM1/30/10

Colin Fairbrother schrieb:

Colin (Un)fairbrother,

you are f''ck'n liar

This one who published a wheel first is the inventor of the wheel,
also if someone other says he had it before.

There was no publishing of Jaeras wheel, combined of C(26,6,3,3) and
C(22,6,3,3) before from you and also not from Uenal Mutlu.

Mutlu only wrote some general formulas which were already well known
before and had already been published before his publishing.

I had Jaeras 207 lines wheel also before his publishing, but he
published it
first and so he is the real official inventor.

I'm shure that you are a liar, because you had this wheel not as the
shortest
at your website before, you didn't never mention it and showed also
not its
winning table or its unique 3s number.

lottopredict.

Colin Fairbrother

Jan 30, 2010, 3:53:42 PM1/30/10

lottopredict .

Jan 30, 2010, 6:03:15 PM1/30/10
Unfairbrother you f'ck'n liar,

your last chance before you apologize:

show us who published before Jaera the 207 lines
wheel with all 3s unique and with a 3 of 6 guarantee?

You cannot!

lottopredict.

Colin Fairbrother

Jan 30, 2010, 7:28:10 PM1/30/10
I first became aware of Uenal Mutlu's article dating from around 1995
-
http://www.tuco.de/MY168A.TXT
shortly after I started playing around with Lotto numbers in 1999. The
article served as an introduction to the subject of Covers along with
another article
by Gordon, Kuperberg and Patashnik called New Constructions for
Covering Designs at http://www.ccrwest.org/cover/cover.pdf

In Mutlu's article you will find the following extract: -
"Theorem 3.1 includes also the well known two cases ... :
C(v1,6,3,3,1,=b1) + C(v2,6,3,3,1,=b2) = C(v1+v2,6,3,5,1,=b1+b2
C(v1,6,3,3,1,=b1) + C(v2,6,3,4,1,=b2) = C(v1+v2,6,3,6,1,=b1+b2"

Knowledge about the Steiner system C(22,6,3,3)=77 is usually credited
to Carmichael from 1932 but may have been known before that. Knowledge
about when the the Steiner system C(26,6,3,3)=130 first became known
can be obtained here http://www.ccrwest.org/cover/show_history.php?v=26&k=6&t=3
which states the earliest as being a JCD article from 1996.

If you discover a Cover with less lines than C(27,6,3,4)=86 you
automatically can take credit for a Cover with less lines than C
(49,6,3,6)=163. The merging of the two covers is trivial as is the
enumeration.

The merged Cover C(48,6,3,5)=207 is simply the application of the
first case as outlined above. If you know anything about Covers you
know that a 3if5 Cover is good for a 3if6 Cover and in this particular
case despite it only including 48 integers it is also a Cover for C
(49,6,3,6)=207. From my point of view this is an indictment of the
Cover as it is excluding 1,712,304 combinations of 6 integers as a
possible winning number.There has been no improvement to the Cover it
is simply an observation to its applicability.

Now, when I posted the details on a 210 Cover both here and on my
website
http://lottoposter.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=615
on January 25, 2010 which includes 49 integers, has a prize
distribution range of 23 to 31, with 370 duplicates, prize group 3's x
1 at 1,175,936 and 3's x 2 at 91.5904% you are forgiven for thinking I
may have known about the Cover at 207 lines.

Colin Fairbrother

gARY

Jan 30, 2010, 7:57:04 PM1/30/10
On Jan 30, 11:03 pm, "lottopredict ." <uk4cas...@googlemail.com>
wrote:

Kin go Nan!

I think Colin is on the run here Nan.

Good luck,

Parpaluck

Jan 31, 2010, 1:24:10 PM1/31/10
On Jan 30, 2:58 am, Colin Fairbrother <colin.fairbrot...@gmail.com>
wrote:

““Because I'm an honest person I am not flummoxed by accusations of

posting fictitious data. The egg was well and truly on the face of

those who thought my 307, 210 and 177 lines were fictitious…”
Colin Fairbrother
http://Lotto ComPoster.cum”

Netflix offers me the opportunity to watch great films. I mean, works
of the seventh art, as real cinematography is. I watched again, after
years, creations of a great cinematographic period known as the
Italian Neo-realism. Films by great masters: Federico Fellini (the
greatest filmmaker in history, in my screenplay), Michelangelo
Antonioni, Vittorio De Sica. It just happened that I watched Fellini’s
‘Amarcord’ the other day. I couldn’t help but make an association with
this poor madman here, F-coli.

In ‘Amarcord’ (placed during Mussolini’s fascist Italy), a family
takes home a member confined in a mental institution. The family takes
the poor soul to their farm to enjoy a few hours in freedom. They have
a nice picnic. Good food and good wine. The family leaves the mad
member alone for just a few minutes. The cuckoo climbs an olive tree
immediately. His pockets were full of stones. He explained to the
family that he loved to pick up stones because of their beauty! The
cuckoo was standing up in the tree and shouting:

“I want a woman!”

Very similarly, this psycho here, F-coli climbed a cyber tree and
keeps shouting:

“I want a wheel!”

The family in ‘Amarcord’ tried to bring the cuckoo down. The madman,
however, “knew” exactly why he had filled his pockets with stones! He
would hit precisely in the head each and every one who tried to bring
him down from the tree! It was late at night when the family appealed
for the help of the hospice. The cuckoo was still standing in the tree
but his voice was extinguished. He could only murmur:

“I want a woman!”

Very similarly, this psycho here, F-coli only murmurs:

“I want a wheel!”

The hospital had a dwarf nun who knew how to handle the cuckoo. She
climbed a ladder shouting to the cuckoo to come down at once. Indeed,
the cuckoo descended the ladder in a hurry! He looked really afraid of
the dwarf nun. He explained his act as he wanted to see a distant
palace again!

I dunno if we can find a “dwarf nun” around here to tame (and possibly
cure) this cuckoo, F-coli. Perhaps, someone would be willing to email
F-coli a group of 307 lotto-6 combinations. Tell him that that is F-
coli’s own “creation”: the tightest non-split lotto wheel ‘3 of 6 from
49’.

We can only imagine how many emails F-coli bombarded Manfred with,
begging for that 307-line lotto wheel! Of course, Ma is a sane person.
Why would he give away his real creation? Just to save a psychopath?
That’s a job for the psychiatrists…

Does anyone know of a dwarf nun who can also use lottery software (in
addition to reciting the Bible)?

Ion Saliu
Film Critic At-Large
http://saliu.com/prophet-cartoons.html

Colin Fairbrother

Jan 31, 2010, 4:47:24 PM1/31/10

GC

Feb 1, 2010, 2:07:19 AM2/1/10
> ____-______-______-______13_________7730_____0,05528____66,11299 ...
>
> read more »

Thanks for the intriguing info. Even though these large wheels seem
more like mathematical recreation rather than having any value.
It did make me decide to jot down a quick program (Vengeance12U)
tonight myself to see how difficult it would be to come up with some
reasonable Unique 3 results. The funny thing is that the first try -
just finished a short while ago came up with exactly 371 lines as
well. Starting with 1 2 3 4 5 6 the program just grabs just random
selections and makes sure that the requirements are kept:

My first try:

VENGEANCE 12U
Start: 01/31/2010 23:56:47
01 02 03 04 05 06 (260624)
08 11 29 35 37 48 (520848)
09 13 18 20 25 36 (780672)
14 17 21 30 40 47 (1040096)
17 23 26 31 39 49 (1295420)
10 24 30 32 33 38 (1550344)
15 22 37 39 41 43 (1801168)
01 14 19 22 28 46 (2047892)
07 10 16 28 36 44 (2294216)
01 11 27 41 42 44 (2532932)
05 12 16 21 24 35 (2771184)
09 22 42 45 48 49 (3005527)
06 19 29 36 42 43 (3232579)
03 10 25 34 45 47 (3465995)
04 08 15 16 18 49 (3691930)
07 19 23 32 34 40 (3921229)
06 12 13 20 33 38 (4132933)
05 26 33 40 41 48 (4347275)
02 07 09 27 28 35 (4556827)
07 24 25 43 45 46 (4759403)
12 18 22 26 29 40 (4955159)
01 08 13 30 39 40 (5146734)
03 08 20 23 26 46 (5341576)
11 12 18 27 32 47 (5527953)
04 25 28 30 31 41 (5726553)
06 11 17 19 34 48 (5898777)
06 08 31 32 35 44 (6080387)
11 20 24 36 37 49 (6254619)
03 09 16 29 32 41 (6436481)
01 20 21 29 39 45 (6610961)
07 14 31 37 38 45 (6791155)
11 16 28 31 33 43 (6949891)
05 15 17 33 42 46 (7129254)
02 10 13 26 31 42 (7299408)
02 04 15 21 34 43 (7460302)
10 15 24 27 29 47 (7610713)
04 10 12 23 35 39 (7764820)
06 14 18 27 33 37 (7910276)
05 08 25 27 38 40 (8059611)
13 14 21 28 32 49 (8206807)
09 34 40 43 44 46 (8348143)
05 19 20 44 45 49 (8484050)
02 13 17 23 36 41 (8625962)
15 18 28 38 42 47 (8755511)
03 08 11 21 22 38 (8886459)
04 06 11 26 30 36 (9001871)
02 22 24 39 44 49 (9119713)
01 22 25 29 33 34 (9236779)
14 35 41 46 47 49 (9359975)
05 07 13 23 44 47 (9475663)
16 18 24 27 30 46 (9577321)
05 14 16 26 34 38 (9686406)
09 13 17 19 30 35 (9791448)
03 10 22 31 46 48 (9893345)
07 08 09 12 15 36 (10004394)
06 10 16 25 26 37 (10100822)
03 18 28 34 36 37 (10195511)
02 20 21 25 37 42 (10291930)
04 16 17 19 24 45 (10384116)
20 32 35 40 43 47 (10476362)
23 28 29 30 38 49 (10567086)
01 17 25 32 43 49 (10656897)
04 09 16 27 39 48 (10744058)
21 23 33 38 39 48 (10821065)
12 15 30 37 40 45 (10905624)
11 14 32 39 42 46 (10987344)
09 21 22 23 27 31 (11065020)
01 10 12 19 41 49 (11144396)
03 12 14 42 43 45 (11221874)
01 06 09 36 38 47 (11292940)
07 15 24 26 44 48 (11373671)
02 12 25 29 32 48 (11444840)
03 17 18 24 33 47 (11506218)
11 13 34 35 40 45 (11570593)
21 22 26 32 35 36 (11631174)
01 14 16 23 37 48 (11693275)
04 12 20 24 34 42 (11756815)
06 22 23 41 45 46 (11813758)
02 19 20 29 31 47 (11879220)
04 09 14 33 36 44 (11940073)
03 06 21 24 28 40 (11998172)
05 18 31 43 44 48 (12059324)
07 11 19 25 28 39 (12115249)
04 08 13 19 22 27 (12171091)
02 18 33 35 45 46 (12223323)
10 11 14 20 22 43 (12274198)
01 13 15 18 24 31 (12321285)
06 07 15 20 34 39 (12369864)
02 08 10 18 43 47 (12412202)
03 17 26 27 28 44 (12463466)
04 05 09 19 29 37 (12508398)
01 03 07 16 35 49 (12550814)
11 12 17 36 38 46 (12592161)
05 06 10 17 18 21 (12632539)
08 22 30 37 42 44 (12673380)
07 22 27 30 33 48 (12708719)
30 31 34 35 39 42 (12744590)
08 16 29 31 36 40 (12778933)
27 31 32 36 39 45 (12813454)
15 25 29 35 41 44 (12850471)
13 16 21 38 43 44 (12882219)
08 14 22 24 32 41 (12911722)
05 13 26 30 37 46 (12942105)
02 03 19 37 38 39 (12975322)
05 06 15 23 30 32 (13003942)
21 26 27 33 43 47 (13030935)
07 08 17 41 44 45 (13057590)
04 23 28 40 42 44 (13084086)
04 05 07 20 32 33 (13108379)
05 09 23 24 34 41 (13134919)
14 15 36 40 48 49 (13162864)
03 12 30 33 46 49 (13183902)
01 12 21 31 34 44 (13206274)
16 19 20 40 41 42 (13230183)
03 10 15 17 20 35 (13251999)
01 04 07 10 40 46 (13276723)
02 09 10 11 21 30 (13300972)
02 05 08 24 28 48 (13323866)
13 24 32 37 45 47 (13341552)
07 13 21 29 42 46 (13363796)
11 14 15 21 23 25 (13384502)
27 29 34 38 41 48 (13404482)
01 05 09 10 28 39 (13421773)
17 20 28 46 47 48 (13440816)
07 18 26 30 38 43 (13459767)
02 08 14 19 25 34 (13475942)
12 23 25 26 30 47 (13490305)
04 06 24 27 35 38 (13504517)
15 19 27 32 46 49 (13518331)
06 09 13 16 40 49 (13531686)
01 12 15 16 17 22 (13545268)
01 02 11 24 26 45 (13559965)
06 18 22 25 39 47 (13573386)
03 05 10 14 29 36 (13586527)
02 05 17 37 40 43 (13598265)
13 26 28 29 43 45 (13611030)
08 09 11 19 20 33 (13622495)
13 18 19 41 45 48 (13633733)
03 11 19 23 43 49 (13643711)
33 37 39 42 47 49 (13655552)
03 04 15 31 44 47 (13665371)
02 12 20 27 30 39 (13674846)
01 09 18 35 37 42 (13684794)
03 25 36 39 40 42 (13693750)
02 16 31 32 38 46 (13702959)
16 18 23 26 32 44 (13710271)
06 08 17 28 29 39 (13719420)
08 10 23 27 36 49 (13728156)
04 10 21 33 37 45 (13735681)
04 13 26 34 41 49 (13743797)
07 09 26 37 41 47 (13750924)
06 12 19 26 28 31 (13758777)
05 11 29 31 34 49 (13766429)
09 17 24 38 40 42 (13773527)
23 35 36 43 45 48 (13780822)
01 19 30 44 47 48 (13787934)
06 07 11 14 29 41 (13794247)
16 20 21 30 34 48 (13800361)
05 22 28 35 45 47 (13806852)
02 03 13 14 16 20 (13812104)
04 12 13 31 37 48 (13817542)
19 23 24 29 33 35 (13823350)
10 16 17 33 34 39 (13828393)
01 08 15 32 34 37 (13833649)
12 14 25 27 31 35 (13839089)
17 20 23 27 34 43 (13843514)
04 20 22 38 46 49 (13848219)
05 07 18 24 42 49 (13852411)
04 05 08 14 30 43 (13856249)
18 20 21 32 41 46 (13860534)
03 10 18 38 40 44 (13865066)
05 19 34 36 39 46 (13868832)
02 15 25 28 33 36 (13873485)
09 12 13 14 39 41 (13876896)
06 07 12 16 23 42 (13880428)
04 11 13 17 25 29 (13884565)
03 08 13 25 33 48 (13888253)
11 16 22 34 36 47 (13891637)
15 19 21 31 33 41 (13894780)
03 07 17 22 32 42 (13898052)
25 26 35 38 48 49 (13901213)
20 22 24 30 31 40 (13903867)
04 09 15 28 32 45 (13906986)
01 09 14 17 20 26 (13909723)
02 08 12 33 41 42 (13912132)
18 29 37 44 46 49 (13914546)
08 10 12 28 34 38 (13916979)
01 07 21 25 30 36 (13919345)
02 14 18 23 39 40 (13921850)
05 11 13 15 20 27 (13924022)
10 27 28 32 37 42 (13926103)
06 08 09 21 25 45 (13928475)
02 06 15 42 44 45 (13930464)
07 12 14 19 21 48 (13932118)
16 30 38 41 45 47 (13933891)
03 21 30 35 41 43 (13935609)
10 19 25 31 40 43 (13937201)
08 26 39 42 43 48 (13938803)
06 12 34 37 43 47 (13940291)
13 15 23 35 38 46 (13941797)
12 24 27 36 41 43 (13943299)
09 10 13 32 44 48 (13944714)
10 11 18 23 42 48 (13946179)
11 14 24 28 30 44 (13947546)
07 11 17 18 31 40 (13948796)
04 08 36 37 46 47 (13949999)
02 09 14 15 29 38 (13951150)
05 16 20 22 23 25 (13952278)
01 03 26 31 38 41 (13953292)
03 07 27 29 37 43 (13954434)
14 19 26 39 45 47 (13955391)
02 06 22 26 27 34 (13956415)
02 09 22 32 33 40 (13957300)
01 27 28 33 40 45 (13958493)
03 15 18 29 30 39 (13959379)
02 06 10 20 28 41 (13960223)
03 05 11 12 39 44 (13961207)
04 18 22 34 35 44 (13962122)
01 04 29 32 42 47 (13963051)
09 16 24 25 31 47 (13963853)
01 06 32 33 46 48 (13964649)
02 04 07 17 39 47 (13965270)
07 08 21 31 47 49 (13965993)
23 25 27 37 39 44 (13966648)
15 19 22 24 36 38 (13967296)
12 17 21 23 28 37 (13967897)
05 13 36 38 42 45 (13968555)
01 10 17 30 31 45 (13969055)
03 04 24 32 43 48 (13969549)
09 19 21 24 26 46 (13970217)
10 13 14 17 24 46 (13970692)
06 11 20 25 44 46 (13971191)
01 05 19 27 35 43 (13971674)
02 03 21 27 48 49 (13972220)
01 23 30 33 42 43 (13972636)
08 18 20 35 38 39 (13973106)
07 13 24 33 34 36 (13973530)
03 04 26 33 35 42 (13973909)
06 35 36 37 40 41 (13974273)
14 16 22 29 35 42 (13974645)
02 18 19 30 36 49 (13975008)
08 11 15 26 28 40 (13975374)
05 16 29 45 46 48 (13975672)
14 17 18 25 38 41 (13976010)
07 10 13 22 35 37 (13976349)
06 13 27 42 47 48 (13976640)
04 11 24 39 40 41 (13976917)
09 12 17 29 47 49 (13977195)
01 04 18 19 20 23 (13977458)
17 26 29 32 34 46 (13977701)
03 06 09 20 31 42 (13977956)
02 07 11 33 37 44 (13978195)
09 12 16 18 34 45 (13978414)
09 12 22 28 30 43 (13978611)
08 11 30 32 45 49 (13978795)
09 10 15 33 43 49 (13979029)
20 22 29 36 44 48 (13979232)
06 14 24 31 43 49 (13979415)
16 21 22 39 40 46 (13979574)
01 02 17 35 38 44 (13979746)
03 11 13 28 41 46 (13979906)
16 25 28 34 42 49 (13980073)
17 22 31 33 36 37 (13980209)
02 04 23 27 29 46 (13980341)
05 19 28 32 38 41 (13980501)
10 12 27 44 45 46 (13980617)
01 08 24 29 43 44 (13980751)
12 13 19 36 40 44 (13980873)
10 14 15 16 19 30 (13980988)
15 16 20 26 33 45 (13981111)
03 07 09 14 23 30 (13981244)
01 11 15 43 46 47 (13981352)
16 17 21 27 36 42 (13981457)
08 18 23 31 33 34 (13981560)
10 11 13 38 39 47 (13981647)
01 20 28 31 35 36 (13981735)
06 30 39 41 48 49 (13981816)
03 05 25 32 35 37 (13981896)
02 10 29 35 40 49 (13981974)
04 14 26 32 37 40 (13982055)
01 05 07 12 29 38 (13982127)
01 06 21 22 37 49 (13982198)
03 08 27 39 41 47 (13982257)
19 25 27 29 30 45 (13982314)
10 14 21 34 41 42 (13982386)
05 17 22 27 41 49 (13982442)
01 11 20 38 40 48 (13982508)
11 19 21 29 32 44 (13982558)
16 18 28 35 40 48 (13982610)
08 17 19 23 38 47 (13982664)
03 12 13 22 23 34 (13982719)
04 05 12 25 36 49 (13982762)
01 08 17 18 36 48 (13982807)
06 07 08 19 30 46 (13982847)
09 11 25 37 38 43 (13982895)
04 06 13 39 43 46 (13982943)
01 15 19 25 26 42 (13982978)
02 30 32 34 41 44 (13983020)
03 06 16 19 33 44 (13983052)
07 14 20 27 40 44 (13983097)
23 24 28 36 39 47 (13983133)
15 17 24 30 34 49 (13983163)
05 09 15 21 47 48 (13983193)
05 12 23 31 40 46 (13983221)
12 18 19 33 39 43 (13983250)
07 10 15 18 25 32 (13983274)
02 07 16 41 43 48 (13983316)
17 24 31 35 41 48 (13983334)
12 32 38 42 44 49 (13983353)
08 10 26 29 30 41 (13983377)
03 08 09 10 24 37 (13983402)
05 06 20 24 26 29 (13983421)
19 20 26 34 35 37 (13983439)
01 14 24 27 34 39 (13983461)
02 25 26 39 41 46 (13983477)
04 18 21 29 31 38 (13983493)
14 20 30 36 45 46 (13983510)
06 11 15 22 33 35 (13983531)
07 10 20 21 23 24 (13983545)
13 27 29 31 33 44 (13983561)
01 05 08 16 33 47 (13983577)
01 05 14 18 32 45 (13983590)
02 15 16 35 37 47 (13983601)
03 15 16 23 27 40 (13983614)
06 10 23 33 40 47 (13983627)
22 28 32 34 39 48 (13983637)
18 21 24 36 44 45 (13983647)
08 12 13 35 43 49 (13983655)
04 12 21 22 41 47 (13983663)
02 05 07 15 22 31 (13983675)
09 26 31 34 36 48 (13983682)
08 21 27 34 35 46 (13983691)
05 10 26 32 47 49 (13983697)
03 09 17 39 45 46 (13983704)
01 02 13 28 34 47 (13983712)
11 23 31 32 37 41 (13983718)
02 04 30 38 42 48 (13983724)
15 17 32 39 40 44 (13983729)
16 30 32 36 37 43 (13983734)
13 20 23 29 37 40 (13983739)
04 10 18 24 26 28 (13983744)
13 15 25 39 45 49 (13983749)
18 21 25 33 40 49 (13983754)
03 04 08 17 34 40 (13983758)
02 23 34 37 45 49 (13983761)
06 08 11 13 23 24 (13983765)
04 09 11 31 35 46 (13983769)
07 14 15 17 28 43 (13983773)
04 18 25 27 42 43 (13983776)
08 14 38 44 46 48 (13983779)
26 27 30 40 42 49 (13983782)
04 06 14 16 28 47 (13983785)
11 18 21 26 37 39 (13983788)
03 06 18 26 45 49 (13983791)
03 07 12 20 25 41 (13983794)
07 11 20 30 42 47 (13983796)
13 14 22 25 26 44 (13983798)
05 08 09 18 22 46 (13983800)
24 25 34 37 40 48 (13983802)
08 10 19 35 42 45 (13983804)
10 11 15 36 41 45 (13983806)
07 18 29 35 36 47 (13983807)
06 29 32 38 40 45 (13983808)
07 24 28 29 31 32 (13983809)
04 12 16 29 30 44 (13983810)
21 31 32 40 42 48 (13983811)
04 19 28 33 48 49 (13983812)
09 10 23 26 38 45 (13983813)
14 17 19 31 42 44 (13983814)
07 09 21 32 39 43 (13983815)
01 07 13 26 27 32 (13983816)
End: 02/01/2010 00:47:54

Good Luck,
GC
http://strictlymathematics.com

Colin Fairbrother

Feb 1, 2010, 4:01:33 AM2/1/10
GC

Ride 'em cowboy. Maybe less in the next ride!

Colin

Michael

Feb 1, 2010, 6:43:39 PM2/1/10

"Jaera" <zahlot...@gmail.com> wrote in message

My effort: unique 3's all 49 integers: guarantee 3
in 250 lines

1 2 3 4 31 32
1 2 5 13 33 39
1 2 6 30 42 43
1 2 10 34 36 48
1 2 11 37 38 44
1 2 12 41 45 47
1 3 5 6 34 38
1 3 10 11 33 42
1 3 12 14 36 43
1 3 15 16 37 46
1 3 17 18 44 45
1 4 5 30 44 47
1 4 6 13 36 45
1 4 10 37 39 43
1 4 14 38 41 48
1 5 11 31 43 45
1 5 15 32 41 42
1 6 11 39 47 48
1 10 13 16 41 44
1 10 17 38 46 47
1 12 13 15 31 34
1 12 19 39 42 44
1 13 18 20 38 42
1 14 20 39 45 46
1 15 20 43 44 48
1 16 17 31 36 39
1 16 18 33 34 43
1 17 19 34 37 41
2 3 6 44 46 47
2 3 16 43 45 48
2 4 13 34 41 43
2 5 36 37 43 46
2 13 14 36 42 44
2 4 5 6 40 49
2 10 27 28 29 49
2 11 12 14 35 49
2 15 16 17 18 49
2 19 20 21 22 49
2 11 15 19 27 40
2 12 16 20 28 40
2 17 21 29 35 40
2 10 14 18 22 40
2 4 12 17 22 27
2 4 11 18 21 28
2 4 14 15 20 29
2 4 10 16 19 35
2 5 18 20 27 35
2 5 14 17 19 28
2 5 11 16 22 29
2 5 10 12 15 21
2 6 14 16 21 27
2 6 15 22 28 35
2 6 12 18 19 29
2 6 10 11 17 20
12 18 21 27 40 49
11 17 22 28 40 49
14 16 19 29 40 49
10 15 20 35 40 49
3 4 12 37 38 47
3 4 15 33 34 36
3 5 10 31 44 48
3 10 12 32 34 41
3 11 15 31 38 41
3 17 20 34 42 43
4 6 32 33 39 41
4 10 38 42 44 45
4 13 18 31 39 48
5 12 38 39 45 48
5 13 18 34 37 44
5 14 39 42 43 47
4 11 16 20 27 49
4 12 15 19 28 49
4 18 22 29 35 49
4 10 14 17 21 49
5 14 15 22 27 49
5 16 21 28 35 49
5 12 17 20 29 49
5 10 11 18 19 49
6 12 37 41 43 44
10 13 17 32 39 42
11 13 19 34 36 39
11 16 30 39 43 44
12 13 21 33 41 42
14 16 31 32 34 38
15 18 36 37 39 45
16 18 38 39 41 47
6 17 19 27 35 49
6 14 18 20 28 49
6 11 15 21 29 49
6 10 12 16 22 49
4 14 27 28 35 40
4 10 11 12 29 40
4 15 16 21 22 40
4 17 18 19 20 40
5 10 16 17 27 40
5 15 18 28 29 40
5 11 14 20 21 40
5 12 19 22 35 40
6 20 22 27 29 40
6 10 19 21 28 40
6 11 16 18 35 40
6 12 14 15 17 40
4 5 19 21 27 29
4 5 10 20 22 28
4 5 11 15 17 35
4 5 12 14 16 18
4 6 10 15 18 27
4 6 16 17 28 29
4 6 11 14 19 22
4 6 12 20 21 35
5 6 11 12 27 28
5 6 10 14 29 35
5 6 15 16 19 20
5 6 17 18 21 22
15 17 20 21 27 28
16 18 19 22 27 28
11 14 17 18 27 29
12 15 16 27 29 35
10 11 21 22 27 35
10 12 14 19 20 27
11 19 20 28 29 35
12 14 21 22 28 29
10 11 14 15 16 28
10 12 17 18 28 35
10 15 17 19 22 29
10 16 18 20 21 29
11 12 15 18 20 22
11 12 16 17 19 21
14 15 18 19 21 35
14 16 17 20 22 35
8 23 24 25 37 46
23 24 26 30 32 33
19 22 33 36 42 43
7 23 24 36 45 48
9 13 23 24 34 42
23 24 31 38 39 44
3 23 24 41 43 47
23 25 26 42 43 45
7 13 23 25 38 41
9 23 25 31 32 48
3 23 25 30 34 44
23 25 33 36 39 47
3 7 8 23 26 31
9 23 26 37 39 41
23 26 34 36 38 46
13 23 26 44 47 48
7 9 23 30 46 47
7 23 32 34 39 43
7 23 33 37 42 44
8 9 23 36 43 44
8 13 23 30 39 45
8 23 32 38 42 47
8 23 33 34 41 48
3 9 23 33 38 45
23 30 31 36 41 42
23 30 37 38 43 48
13 23 31 33 43 46
23 31 34 37 45 47
3 13 23 32 36 37
23 32 41 44 45 46
3 23 39 42 46 48
9 24 25 26 38 47
7 24 25 31 33 34
13 24 25 30 36 43
3 24 25 32 39 45
24 25 41 42 44 48
7 24 26 43 44 46
8 24 26 36 39 42
13 24 26 31 41 45
3 24 26 34 37 48
7 8 9 24 32 41
3 7 24 30 38 42
7 13 24 37 39 47
8 24 30 31 47 48
3 8 13 24 33 44
8 24 34 38 43 45
9 24 30 37 44 45
3 9 24 31 36 46
9 24 33 39 43 48
24 30 34 39 41 46
24 31 32 37 42 43
24 32 34 36 44 47
13 24 32 38 46 48
24 33 36 37 38 41
24 33 42 45 46 47
7 25 26 30 39 48
8 13 25 26 32 34
25 26 31 36 37 44
3 25 26 33 41 46
7 8 25 44 45 47
3 7 9 25 37 43
7 25 32 36 42 46
8 9 25 30 33 42
8 25 31 39 41 43
3 8 25 36 38 48
9 25 34 36 41 45
9 13 25 39 44 46
25 30 31 38 45 46
25 30 32 37 41 47
3 13 25 31 42 47
25 32 33 38 43 44
13 25 33 37 45 48
25 34 37 38 39 42
25 34 43 46 47 48
7 9 13 26 33 36
7 26 32 37 38 45
7 26 34 41 42 47
8 9 26 45 46 48
8 26 30 38 41 44
8 26 33 37 43 47
9 26 30 31 34 43
3 9 26 32 42 44
13 26 30 37 42 46
3 26 30 36 45 47
3 13 26 38 39 43
7 8 30 34 36 37
7 8 33 38 39 46
7 8 13 42 43 48
7 9 31 39 42 45
7 9 34 38 44 48
7 13 30 31 32 44
7 30 33 41 43 45
7 31 36 38 43 47
7 31 37 41 46 48
3 7 32 33 47 48
3 7 13 34 45 46
3 7 36 39 41 44
8 9 13 31 37 38
3 8 9 34 39 47
3 8 30 32 43 46
8 31 32 33 36 45
8 31 34 42 44 46
8 32 37 39 44 48
8 13 36 41 46 47
3 8 37 41 42 45
9 30 32 36 38 39
3 9 13 30 41 48
9 31 33 41 44 47
9 32 33 34 37 46
9 13 32 43 45 47
9 36 37 42 47 48
9 38 41 42 43 46
3 30 31 33 37 39
26 31 32 39 46 47
26 31 33 38 42 48
26 32 36 41 43 48
26 33 34 39 44 45
30 32 34 42 45 48
13 30 33 34 38 47
30 33 36 44 46 48
/////////////////////////////
Cheers Mick.

Colin Fairbrother

Feb 1, 2010, 7:46:37 PM2/1/10
As expected you're on the right track Michael. Unfortunately, it does
not qualify according to the rules here http://lottoposter.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=591.

I know you don't have a copy of CoverMaster and want to do everything
independently, so here is the detailed report from CoverMaster. As you
can see the dominant Threes group is 3's x 4 but the give away is the
3's x 2 that is greater than the 3's x 3 that tells me how it has been
constructed and unfortunately that is not in accordance with my rules
which require a Bell Curve. For those in the know it should be an
indication that it can be done in less than 365 and from 234 with
duplicates it goes to 250 without...

6 5 4 3 % Total
Acc %
- - - 1 166878 1.19337
1.19337
- - - 2 2294667 16.40945
17.60281
- - - 3 1427895 10.21105
27.81387
- - - 4 3360467 24.03112
51.84498
- - - 5 1681938 12.02775
63.87273
- - - 6 668253 4.77876
68.65149
- - - 7 253850 1.81531
70.46680
- - - 8 112900 0.80736
71.27416
- - - 9 115637 0.82693
72.10110
- - - 10 477954 3.41791
75.51901
- - - 11 169517 1.21224
76.73124
- - - 12 50979 0.36456
77.09580
- - - 13 12849 0.09188
77.18769
- - - 14 3822 0.02733
77.21502
- - - 15 1376 0.00984
77.22486
- - - 16 1064 0.00761
77.23247
- - - 17 1686 0.01206
77.24452
- - - 18 2349 0.01680
77.26132
- - - 19 2428 0.01736
77.27868
- - - 20 5128 0.03667
77.31536
- - 1 0-16 2849775 20.37909
97.69445
- - 2 0-12 236487 1.69115
99.38560
- - 3 0-8 21167 0.15137
99.53696
- 1 0 0-10 64500 0.46125
99.99821
1 0 0 0 250 0.00179
100.00000

Regards
Colin

Michael

Feb 4, 2010, 3:24:31 PM2/4/10

> [...]

> Because Steiner systems are "perfect" for your wishing case of unique
> 3's.
>
> I am thinking about your arguments for the unique 3's and you may be
> right at the end.
> And here are the smallest possible covers for this case ...
>
> And "Yes", they are split wheels. Why not ?? Any other new arguments ?
>
> Why do you now want to play much more lines for a given garantee ?
> Are there any other reasons for that ?
> (It "must" be a "straight", "non-splitted" wheel ...)
>
> How many money do you want to spend for some more little "wins" ?
> How much is the cost for one line more to play and how much is the
> "profit" if you get a 3 match ?
> And how many additional lines you must play to get a little higher
> "chance" for one 3 match more ?
>
> Hope this help to end the unbearable discussion about "split" or "non-

Below is a comparison of Jaera's "twin Steiner"
unique 3's in 207 lines against a "randomly selected"
207 lines.

Both sets of 207 have been run against all 49C6
draws and the "3" hits recorded. Note how Jaera's
wheel has many misses in spite of guaranteeing a "3".
These are all the draws that his wheel got no "3" but
did get a "4" , "5" or "6".

Note how the check sums at the bottom of each
column are identical. So the overall number of
3Hits is dependant only upon the size of the
wheel. But as stated by Colin Fairbrother
the "distribution" can be greatly altered.

Whether or not Jaera's wheel would be more
profitable is a problem for another time. For
the "3" prize you would be talking fractions
of a cent difference either way.

Jaera's wheel:207 "unique 3's" Distribution: V random 207
3Hit Jaera Random

0 1,523,096 386,967
1 3,747,962 1,371,692
2 2,414,593 2,430,980
3 1,120,343 2,900,488
4 1,054,257 2,628,119
5 1,212,657 1,926,521
6 235,580 1,190,846
7 881,387 638,528
8 359,610 303,856
9 229,281 129,784
10 241,488 49,982
11 230,846 17,833
12 39,673 5,827
13 171,656 1,749
16 46,221 30
17 38,112 6
18 47,509 0
19 14,696 1
20 33,561 0
21 24,839 0
22 10,518 0
23 6,787 0
24 9,170 0
25 6,192 0
26 4,135 0
27 2,559 0
28 1,410 0
29 441 0
30 278 0
31 325 0
32 345 0
33 0 0
34 0 0
35 18 0
36 46 0
37 0 0
38 0 0
39 2 0
40 5 0
41 0 0
51,091,740 51,091,740
Cheers Mick

Michael

Feb 4, 2010, 7:00:31 PM2/4/10

"Michael" <mik...@bigpond.com> wrote in message
Oops, major blunder in above due to malforming the
twin Steiners. Ammended table below.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Jaera's wheel:207 "unique 3's" Distribution: V random 207 ------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 3Hit Jaera Random 0 929,376 386,967 1 1,101,100 1,371,692 2 4,004,000 2,430,980 3 0 2,900,488 4 5,451,160 2,628,119 5 0 1,926,521 6 1,395,960 1,190,846 7 0 638,528 8 23,540 303,856 9 0 129,784 10 820,576 49,982 11 0 17,833 12 188,040 5,827 13 0 1,749 14 0 483 15 0 124 16 62,400 30 17 0 6 18 0 0 19 0 1 20 7,664 0 21 0 0 --------------------------------------------------- 51,091,740 51,091,740 --------------------------------------------------- Cheers Mick

Michael

Feb 4, 2010, 7:07:14 PM2/4/10

"Michael" <mik...@bigpond.com> wrote in message
Hells Bells! Got scrambled in transmission. Will repost later!

Michael

Feb 4, 2010, 7:58:17 PM2/4/10

>> 51,091,740 51,091,740 ---------------------------------------------------
>> Cheers Mick
>>
> Hells Bells! Got scrambled in transmission. Will repost later!

Jaera's wheel:207 unique 3's Distribution V random 207

Hit Jaera Random

0- 929,376 386,967
1- 1,101,100 1,371,692
2- 4,004,000 2,430,980
3- 0 2,900,488
4- 5,451,160 2,628,119
5- 0 1,926,521
6- 1,395,960 1,190,846
7- 0 638,528
8- 23,540 303,856
9- 0 129,784
10- 820,576 49,982
11- 0 17,833
12- 188,040 5,827
13- 0 1,749
14- 0 483
15- 0 124
16- 62,400 30
17- 0 6
18- 0 0
19- 0 1
20- 7,664 0
21- 0 0

-----------------------------------
51,091,740 51,091,740
----------------------------------

Colin Fairbrother

Feb 4, 2010, 11:59:11 PM2/4/10
I have done a report on how a merged cover C(48,6,3,5,1)=207 formed
from two very well known Steiner systems C(22,6,3,3,1)=77 and
C(26,6,3,3,1)=130 fares against real Lotto draws here
http://lottoposter.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=617&PN=1

Comparison is against Random Selections and 207 Lines from my
Progressive 365 Line Cover with unique 3's. Expected results as per
probability are noted.

It does alright actually but for anyone playing it there could be
times when it does not fare so well for quite some time.

Colin Fairbrother

Gerry

Feb 5, 2010, 7:51:03 AM2/5/10

Woo-Hoo

Coiln has a bigass wheel that performs like every other bigass
wheel of the same size.

Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't.

BFD

GC

Feb 11, 2010, 4:54:51 PM2/11/10
On Feb 1, 1:07 am, GC <germancow...@gmail.com> wrote:

49/6/3/6 Cover with unique 3's only - 258 lines "Progressive" - World
Champion :)

Experimental Software Vengeance12us (Java) - http://StrictlyMathematics.com

Good Luck,
GC

VENGEANCE 12U
Start: 02/10/2010 20:27:32

01 02 03 04 05 06 (260624)

09 11 21 22 42 48 (520848)
08 18 27 32 39 49 (780672)
12 17 19 23 37 38 (1040096)
10 16 24 36 40 47 (1299120)
06 29 30 31 35 45 (1554044)
13 15 20 28 36 44 (1808568)
10 25 26 34 44 46 (2059056)
07 26 33 36 41 43 (2305508)
02 14 16 38 41 46 (2544223)
01 11 14 24 31 37 (2778903)
03 19 25 27 40 48 (3012991)
05 12 24 34 43 45 (3243361)
04 10 13 29 33 49 (3473268)
15 23 31 33 39 47 (3699267)
07 08 22 28 30 35 (3923199)
01 09 13 16 27 43 (4137874)
04 09 17 20 39 46 (4355590)
15 18 35 37 41 48 (4569497)
02 07 13 39 42 45 (4776484)
14 21 23 27 29 44 (4986089)
03 05 17 26 28 32 (5190645)
19 20 30 32 41 47 (5396605)
06 08 21 33 34 40 (5601968)
03 06 10 12 18 42 (5792925)
02 20 22 23 26 43 (5977309)
05 11 16 18 25 35 (6164382)
04 08 25 29 42 47 (6345299)
07 19 31 38 42 49 (6520802)
15 17 22 43 44 49 (6691218)
09 25 28 30 37 49 (6865450)
04 18 21 32 36 45 (7038643)
02 14 17 27 34 36 (7198997)
08 20 24 29 38 48 (7368353)
11 28 34 38 40 47 (7527770)
01 12 20 35 40 45 (7684457)
01 18 23 24 28 42 (7829214)
03 04 07 15 21 46 (7976291)
11 12 13 19 32 46 (8128824)
02 09 12 32 33 44 (8280630)
14 16 22 33 37 45 (8427427)
02 05 08 09 10 15 (8566717)
06 07 09 19 24 41 (8699663)
30 36 38 39 40 44 (8835941)
06 13 18 31 34 48 (8962488)
05 10 14 30 39 48 (9097177)
06 22 24 26 27 35 (9219307)
10 12 21 31 41 49 (9343688)
10 11 28 37 39 43 (9457798)
08 16 31 40 43 46 (9571374)
05 07 11 17 29 40 (9688046)
19 22 25 34 39 41 (9798002)
08 13 26 37 45 47 (9913640)
01 07 12 14 15 26 (10020220)
16 19 23 32 35 36 (10120297)
03 18 35 38 43 47 (10226523)
17 21 24 28 30 33 (10326004)
01 22 33 36 46 47 (10427618)
03 08 20 34 44 49 (10520931)
11 23 30 41 42 44 (10615856)
15 24 25 32 38 43 (10709662)
02 12 16 17 47 48 (10799332)
06 16 20 28 29 42 (10885166)
02 04 11 15 27 30 (10972244)
05 13 22 27 31 41 (11058106)
18 26 29 37 40 44 (11138209)
09 10 13 23 34 35 (11216035)
06 16 23 45 46 49 (11298393)
01 03 17 25 31 44 (11373325)
02 13 14 20 21 25 (11448874)
08 11 14 19 36 45 (11518662)
04 24 32 37 42 48 (11588821)
04 12 14 22 28 38 (11657886)
01 09 29 36 48 49 (11729487)
07 27 28 34 46 48 (11793501)
05 19 21 26 29 39 (11865224)
03 05 20 27 36 37 (11929397)
02 05 33 35 38 49 (11986278)
03 10 23 32 41 45 (12043857)
07 12 23 25 36 39 (12097730)
15 26 33 34 35 42 (12151938)
04 14 19 43 44 48 (12209308)
01 06 10 16 21 38 (12264578)
05 06 14 32 40 47 (12318317)
09 18 26 31 38 41 (12368092)
01 17 18 29 30 46 (12419433)
07 10 18 22 24 44 (12464949)
04 07 16 30 34 37 (12516183)
25 27 29 33 45 46 (12558607)
03 13 21 35 39 49 (12601075)
06 15 22 37 39 40 (12639580)
03 09 14 23 26 30 (12679921)
02 05 19 28 31 40 (12718358)
06 08 17 41 44 47 (12757704)
02 11 24 46 47 49 (12797242)
03 09 16 29 32 34 (12832214)
10 14 17 35 42 46 (12871130)
01 02 19 21 42 43 (12903954)
01 11 19 20 33 48 (12938999)
04 08 24 26 40 41 (12971970)
12 27 30 40 42 49 (13005091)
10 15 20 27 29 31 (13034612)
07 20 31 32 33 35 (13062976)
05 21 23 30 43 46 (13090252)
17 38 41 42 45 48 (13117520)
03 11 13 22 24 38 (13145069)
01 07 08 21 23 37 (13169630)
11 16 17 26 27 39 (13194076)
09 11 15 18 20 45 (13219267)
09 28 31 35 44 47 (13243663)
06 13 15 17 25 33 (13267378)
01 28 32 33 39 41 (13289252)
04 06 09 36 42 43 (13311309)
08 12 18 19 25 33 (13332511)
06 11 12 26 48 49 (13352824)
02 12 29 37 41 43 (13375516)
13 22 29 30 32 48 (13394613)
15 16 18 21 47 49 (13412958)
01 04 27 28 45 47 (13431973)
03 08 15 30 31 36 (13450131)
05 13 16 37 44 46 (13467728)
06 07 20 25 43 47 (13484859)
17 21 22 31 32 40 (13500727)
07 13 14 23 38 40 (13516530)
04 05 23 34 48 49 (13532696)
01 10 19 22 26 45 (13547318)
14 24 29 34 35 47 (13560398)
04 13 25 35 36 41 (13573987)
09 10 12 27 38 47 (13586809)
05 24 25 26 31 42 (13599280)
03 08 16 28 41 48 (13611449)
02 18 23 25 44 45 (13622626)
02 03 24 30 34 39 (13634013)
12 18 20 22 34 36 (13645540)
02 06 36 37 46 48 (13657210)
09 14 24 33 40 43 (13667897)
15 16 24 27 44 45 (13678262)
01 04 34 35 38 39 (13687974)
08 12 21 26 28 46 (13697141)
10 13 17 18 19 43 (13707521)
03 11 33 37 44 47 (13716821)
05 14 20 42 45 49 (13725452)
15 19 29 40 42 46 (13734317)
01 16 25 32 40 49 (13742443)
11 20 21 31 34 43 (13750150)
06 11 23 27 32 43 (13758008)
04 08 10 14 31 32 (13764958)
01 05 08 27 38 44 (13772270)
06 14 17 18 28 39 (13779232)
02 03 07 22 29 36 (13786645)
13 20 30 33 38 46 (13793193)
21 27 35 37 38 42 (13799972)
07 09 25 26 45 48 (13806366)
03 04 12 23 24 31 (13812714)
08 17 22 34 37 42 (13818411)
05 09 36 40 41 46 (13823678)
03 15 19 23 28 49 (13829009)
06 12 16 31 39 44 (13834127)
02 10 11 32 36 38 (13839180)
04 16 18 20 33 43 (13843812)
03 07 17 45 47 49 (13848146)
32 39 43 45 46 48 (13852747)
04 09 19 22 23 47 (13857105)
01 10 15 30 34 47 (13861722)
02 07 21 35 40 44 (13866126)
10 23 27 33 36 42 (13870152)
17 19 20 24 35 49 (13874257)
11 23 25 28 29 48 (13878044)
15 28 29 34 41 45 (13881725)
08 09 21 24 25 39 (13885146)
03 14 22 25 42 43 (13888587)
05 07 13 18 36 47 (13892315)
13 16 26 34 36 49 (13895368)
05 12 15 16 19 30 (13898476)
01 11 13 21 40 41 (13901374)
14 18 22 31 46 49 (13904437)
21 26 31 33 44 48 (13907244)
02 10 19 25 35 37 (13909890)
07 20 37 38 39 41 (13912496)
08 11 17 23 33 35 (13914987)
02 06 19 26 30 38 (13917606)
04 10 11 20 40 42 (13919878)
18 26 32 42 46 47 (13922106)
05 09 17 21 37 45 (13924261)
03 29 35 41 44 46 (13926170)
14 19 21 32 34 37 (13928143)
08 12 13 27 29 35 (13930245)
01 06 20 22 30 44 (13932128)
24 28 35 36 43 48 (13934088)
09 15 17 23 40 48 (13935755)
07 11 14 25 27 41 (13937439)
28 31 33 36 38 45 (13939223)
04 05 12 33 39 42 (13940778)
12 13 30 31 43 47 (13942254)
04 26 31 37 43 49 (13943670)
10 16 17 20 22 25 (13945094)
02 18 30 33 40 41 (13946592)
02 07 15 16 28 32 (13947970)
05 06 15 24 29 36 (13949342)
04 06 11 25 38 44 (13950529)
08 09 13 28 40 42 (13951727)
13 23 24 27 39 46 (13953026)
07 09 29 35 39 43 (13954120)
22 29 38 39 45 47 (13955176)
09 19 27 34 42 44 (13956228)
14 20 26 36 39 47 (13957248)
01 02 08 22 31 48 (13958304)
03 14 15 33 38 48 (13959204)
01 08 25 30 43 45 (13960077)
02 06 21 27 28 41 (13960958)
08 15 20 23 41 46 (13961750)
07 09 10 32 37 46 (13962575)
01 16 23 26 29 41 (13963303)
03 10 22 28 40 46 (13964081)
12 20 21 30 37 48 (13964805)
01 05 13 15 32 35 (13965503)
13 17 24 32 34 44 (13966214)
01 03 16 19 39 46 (13966835)
12 17 29 36 42 44 (13967420)
30 32 34 38 45 49 (13967994)
04 07 18 19 26 27 (13968752)
05 06 07 10 28 49 (13969346)
03 04 13 40 43 45 (13969867)
22 24 36 37 41 49 (13970416)
06 09 14 15 16 35 (13970883)
07 08 09 11 12 16 (13971383)
02 16 23 31 34 42 (13971914)
03 05 12 25 41 47 (13972341)
01 05 14 18 33 34 (13972767)
10 13 21 24 45 48 (13973183)
19 21 25 36 38 46 (13973607)
06 19 27 33 37 49 (13973985)
10 26 30 35 40 43 (13974389)
12 25 31 34 37 40 (13974756)
02 04 18 29 39 48 (13975116)
08 14 28 29 43 49 (13975463)
08 35 39 42 44 48 (13975792)
08 14 16 24 30 42 (13976068)
05 09 11 31 39 49 (13976352)
05 09 20 22 32 38 (13976673)
03 18 21 22 27 30 (13976980)
02 04 07 17 24 38 (13977235)
15 27 41 42 43 47 (13977506)
04 11 22 35 37 46 (13977739)
01 06 07 32 34 42 (13977982)
13 16 19 24 29 31 (13978227)
03 20 21 23 40 47 (13978467)
01 02 13 17 37 49 (13978687)
27 31 32 36 47 48 (13978886)
10 12 20 24 26 33 (13979084)
06 12 22 23 29 33 (13979264)
11 15 21 23 26 36 (13979449)
07 19 30 44 45 46 (13979631)
02 04 26 28 42 44 (13979791)
16 18 22 38 40 48 (13979939)
03 07 08 10 33 39 (13980103)
10 12 15 17 39 45 (13980243)
04 06 12 34 41 46 (13980395)
02 03 11 26 31 45 (13980534)
25 30 35 46 47 48 (13980682)
04 08 13 15 18 38 (13980808)
03 06 17 24 43 46 (13980933)
01 09 26 37 39 42 (13981045)
04 16 17 19 21 41 (13981174)
10 19 28 42 47 48 (13981281)
02 08 20 32 37 40 (13981386)
01 10 12 23 43 44 (13981490)
09 13 14 41 44 49 (13981602)
05 16 21 22 28 36 (13981703)
20 25 26 27 28 38 (13981799)
11 18 29 34 42 49 (13981886)
05 17 18 20 23 31 (13981973)
02 10 33 34 43 48 (13982047)
07 12 21 24 32 47 (13982124)
06 11 16 30 33 36 (13982194)
05 08 18 26 43 48 (13982263)
04 09 10 21 30 44 (13982326)
03 06 13 14 29 37 (13982388)
24 28 39 40 45 49 (13982452)
03 09 17 27 33 41 (13982516)
01 15 18 36 40 43 (13982575)
09 12 18 24 35 46 (13982632)
05 15 31 34 38 46 (13982701)
04 25 26 30 32 39 (13982763)
02 14 23 28 37 47 (13982809)
11 14 15 32 39 44 (13982858)
05 08 22 23 25 40 (13982901)
14 19 27 31 35 39 (13982938)
04 28 29 32 35 40 (13982977)
02 09 22 35 41 45 (13983015)
01 03 11 12 28 36 (13983054)
07 20 26 40 46 49 (13983088)
05 19 23 24 33 44 (13983123)
10 25 29 38 40 41 (13983159)
10 16 27 35 48 49 (13983191)
06 08 10 13 22 36 (13983221)
12 13 16 18 28 45 (13983254)
06 18 24 30 37 47 (13983281)
19 29 30 34 36 43 (13983310)
14 17 21 26 38 43 (13983337)
03 06 25 34 36 45 (13983361)
07 16 21 25 33 42 (13983385)
05 11 22 26 30 47 (13983408)
04 12 15 20 25 49 (13983434)
01 20 24 27 34 41 (13983457)
03 07 12 13 44 48 (13983476)
28 31 37 41 42 46 (13983495)
11 18 19 21 28 44 (13983512)
13 14 19 26 28 33 (13983528)
01 05 17 39 43 47 (13983544)
06 08 09 27 30 46 (13983559)
03 04 20 26 35 48 (13983573)
02 17 19 29 32 45 (13983586)
09 22 30 31 33 34 (13983599)
07 23 24 29 30 49 (13983612)
03 05 07 19 34 35 (13983623)
05 08 21 32 41 42 (13983634)
14 20 24 28 32 46 (13983645)
06 10 14 23 24 25 (13983654)
02 09 21 26 34 47 (13983664)
05 10 18 27 40 45 (13983673)
04 11 13 14 17 47 (13983682)
01 15 21 22 25 29 (13983691)
02 20 30 35 36 42 (13983699)
05 13 29 38 42 43 (13983706)
06 18 35 36 44 49 (13983713)
07 16 26 38 44 47 (13983720)
08 16 29 36 37 39 (13983727)
03 16 17 35 37 40 (13983734)
09 12 19 20 28 43 (13983740)
09 16 23 28 38 39 (13983746)
02 12 15 22 24 42 (13983752)
22 25 27 32 37 44 (13983757)
15 16 20 34 39 48 (13983762)
02 05 20 41 44 48 (13983767)
01 04 07 09 31 40 (13983772)
06 30 39 41 43 49 (13983776)
13 18 23 32 33 37 (13983780)
07 11 30 38 43 48 (13983783)
05 06 17 19 22 48 (13983786)
09 12 13 17 22 26 (13983789)
12 14 21 33 35 36 (13983792)
13 17 23 30 36 45 (13983795)
02 09 11 17 25 43 (13983798)
01 24 40 44 46 48 (13983801)
03 06 09 38 40 49 (13983803)
08 10 23 26 38 49 (13983805)
10 11 15 22 33 41 (13983806)
14 15 21 30 40 45 (13983807)
04 20 23 29 37 45 (13983808)
07 11 22 23 34 45 (13983809)
05 08 20 28 33 47 (13983810)
01 12 29 31 32 38 (13983811)
02 18 24 27 31 43 (13983812)
08 10 18 20 21 35 (13983813)
07 08 26 29 31 34 (13983814)
01 08 15 24 33 49 (13983815)
13 16 22 35 42 47 (13983816)
End: 02/11/2010 15:42:58
(c) 2009 Mike K. - StrictlyMathematics.com

Command Line Parameters:
-v49 -k6 -t3 -m6 -rtry189

Colin Fairbrother

Feb 11, 2010, 6:10:10 PM2/11/10
GC

Congratulations you've done it convincingly. I'm not sure it can be
improved on but I'm sure some will quietly try.

Rules are here:
http://lottoposter.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=591

Best Regards
Colin Fairbrother

Colin Fairbrother

Mar 4, 2010, 5:57:43 AM3/4/10
On Feb 12, 10:10 am, Colin Fairbrother <colin.fairbrot...@gmail.com>
wrote:

The cover when tested is revealed as fake progressive. My 365 Line
Progressive Unique Threes Cover stands.

Colin Fairbrother
http://lottoposter.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=582&PN=1