Record 4/49 Covers Page

Honest John

Jan 17, 2009, 4:38:13 PM1/17/09
I've just had a submission for 32 lines from a guy using Wheel
Generator. It was requested to link the author column to his page but
I'm not keen on providing commercial links. Am I being a bit too fussy ?

I'm also wary of publishing anything with intetellectual property issues
so, for now, I've published the figures but not the actual contents of
the cover.

John

Honest John

Jan 17, 2009, 4:40:26 PM1/17/09

Oops, 'Intellectual property rights' :-)

John

fair...@bigpond.com

Jan 17, 2009, 11:32:04 PM1/17/09
As these wheely, covery thingees in their quest to achieve the lowest
number of lines or blocks diminish the chances of success by
repetition of the subset Three etc then more appropiately the term
reverse or inverse intellectual property rights should apply.

Perhaps we should organise a seance session and ask Bertie Russell?

Another noteworthy contribution to this inimitable meeting place of
malfeasants, malcontents, intransigents and incorrigibles.

My Sunday contribution

Colin

Robert Perkis

Jan 17, 2009, 11:33:36 PM1/17/09

As I understand it, numbers, columns of numbers, etc. can
not be copyrighted, however the description/instruction of
what they mean can be/is.

Robert Perkis / http://www.lotto-logix.com

Honest John

Jan 18, 2009, 4:47:25 AM1/18/09
fair...@bigpond.com wrote:
> As these wheely, covery thingees in their quest to achieve the lowest
> number of lines or blocks diminish the chances of success by
> repetition of the subset Three etc then more appropiately the term
> reverse or inverse intellectual property rights should apply.
>
> Perhaps we should organise a seance session and ask Bertie Russell?

Excuse my ignorance, Bertie Russell ?

> Another noteworthy contribution to this inimitable meeting place of
> malfeasants, malcontents, intransigents and incorrigibles.

And which of these delightful attributes do I possess ? :-)

John

Honest John

Jan 18, 2009, 4:51:23 AM1/18/09

For now, the problem is resolved.

Reflecting on this, all I *don't* want to do is upset anyone.

John

fair...@bigpond.com

Jan 18, 2009, 6:05:59 AM1/18/09
Sorry, I forgot recalcitrants! Obey your conscience.
It is illogical as far as Lotto is concerned so why promote it?
http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=LUaSO9WDcng

Colin

Honest John

Jan 18, 2009, 7:25:23 AM1/18/09

Ah, consider my intellect improved :-)

The problem as I see it Colin, is that playing the lottery is for
dreamers, no amount of precise thinking will give you an edge over the
maths.

If *I* took precise, logical thinking to it's ultimate conclusion, I'd
end up in the nut-house or killing myself !

You may be precision personified, I respect your opinions but most
posters here... have a dream.

John

Nick UK

Jan 18, 2009, 9:43:49 AM1/18/09

<fair...@bigpond.com> wrote

<with snips for brevity>

> Another noteworthy contribution to this inimitable meeting place of
> malfeasants, malcontents, intransigents and incorrigibles.
>
> Colin

That's without doubt the nicest compliment
ever paid to RGL subscribers!

Lotto Plumber will be flushed!
gARY's flabber will be gasted!
Honest John will personally personify you!
Evil Nigel will need you!
Rich will rope you into his numeric rumble!
Gabby will gibberate you!
Big Eye Guy will vilify you!
RGL Sheriff will shackle you! (he needs more subscribers).

Nick.

Gerry

Jan 18, 2009, 10:44:05 AM1/18/09

"Nick UK" <lott...@gmail.com> wrote in message

Miss Piggy is sharing the list of things she obsesses over daily.

tut tut

Gerry

Jan 18, 2009, 10:46:30 AM1/18/09

<fair...@bigpond.com> wrote in message

Welcome back to Hotel California. Nick normally heads up the welcome
ceremony but he's passed out in the bar.

Why don't you join him ?

Nick UK

Jan 18, 2009, 11:28:11 AM1/18/09

Geriatric Gerry (aka Lotto Plumber) crawled out from under 2ft of snow
and scrawled..

> Miss Piggy is sharing the list of things she obsesses over daily.

Huh? Obsession!!

Pot/kettle/black immediately springs to mind!

Hmmmm: now let's see a list of Lotto Plumber's RGL obsession..
(in no particular order)..

Nick.
Nick.
Nick.
Nick.
Nick.
Nick.

Gerry

Jan 18, 2009, 12:58:42 PM1/18/09

"Nick UK" <lott...@gmail.com> wrote in message news:jNIcl.5618$Hm....@newsfe03.ams2...

You flatter yourself.

We haven't explored your Narcissistic Personality Disorder yet

Nick UK

Jan 18, 2009, 3:51:12 PM1/18/09

Lotto Plumber crawled out from under 2ft of turd
and scrawled..

> You flatter yourself.
>
> We haven't explored your Narcissistic Personality Disorder yet

You farting yourself?

Or haven't you explored RGL's Nasty Plumbing Disorder yet!

Gerry

Jan 18, 2009, 4:44:44 PM1/18/09

"Nick UK" <lott...@gmail.com> wrote in message

I should also mention you're a loser. In all the time you've managed a syndicate
you've lost about 75K UKP.

What were you thinknig ?

Nick UK

Jan 19, 2009, 3:55:07 PM1/19/09
RGL's Lotto Plumber (geriatric Gerry) crawled out from under a pile of
raw sewage and scrawled..

> I should also mention.. <snip the syndicate supposition>

> What were you thinknig ?

'er.. 'think nig'?

My name is Nick.. not nig!

Who is nig? A new subscriber? Hope so, cos that'll make Sherrif Bob so
happy!

Bw..ahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!

Gerry

Jan 19, 2009, 4:46:18 PM1/19/09

"Nick UK" <lott...@gmail.com> wrote in message

I've reduced you to a braying babbling spell checker.

I do a typo every 75,000 words and you've lost 75,000 UKP managing
a lotto syndicate..so far

har de har

Why do you keep trying to drag Sheriff Bob into your messes? Is it
because he threw your pigass put of rgl years ago and you're still
sulking and whining like a little piglet ?

p.s. you misspelled sheriff you dumbass

ga...@justservices.com

Jan 19, 2009, 7:30:13 PM1/19/09
On Jan 19, 9:46 pm, "Gerry" <tula...@erthlink.net> wrote:
> "Nick UK" <lottos...@gmail.com> wrote in message

You both as usual took over the thread.

And not only do you not stick to lotto but you talk total utter
bollox.

And, on top of, the point of the thread opener (in this case John) has
gone right over your heads!

So, kiddies, do try to control ones self during times of excitement.

Ta,

PS. I did have a comment regarding thread issue (to point even),
however I got to here and thought "why bother"!

Gerry

Jan 19, 2009, 8:16:45 PM1/19/09

<ga...@justservices.com> wrote in message

Ta,

please don't bother me

thx

Nick UK

Jan 20, 2009, 6:19:16 AM1/20/09

<ga...@justservices.com> wrote

> You both as usual took over the thread.

> And not only do you not stick to lotto but you talk total utter
> bollox.

> And, on top of, the point of the thread opener (in this case John) has
> gone right over your heads!

> So, kiddies, do try to control ones self during times of excitement.

> Ta,

> PS. I did have a comment regarding thread issue (to point even),
> however I got to here and thought "why bother"!

Before you (Mr.Misery) start accusing me (or anyone) of hijacking a thread,
why not take a look at the first post in the thread which deviated from the
main point.

In this particular thread (if you bother to look) you will see that the
*first* post to wander off the main point was the post sent in by 'Colin'
fair...@bigpond.com when he wrote..

> Another noteworthy contribution to this inimitable meeting place of
> malfeasants, malcontents, intransigents and incorrigibles.

Toowit 'Honest John replied..

> And which of these delightful attributes do I possess ? :-)

A bit of fun for sure, and no problem whatsoever with that as far as I'm
concerned. And (I note) no apparent problem with you either, that is, until
the following response by 'Gerry'..

> Welcome back to Hotel California. Nick normally heads up the welcome
> ceremony but he's passed out in the bar.
>
> Why don't you join him ?

And it was then *only* then that I joined the thread by responding to Colin,
when I said (tongue in cheek)..

> That's without doubt the nicest compliment
> ever paid to RGL subscribers!
>
> Lotto Plumber will be flushed!
> gARY's flabber will be gasted!
> Honest John will personally personify you!
> Evil Nigel will need you!
> Rich will rope you into his numeric rumble!
> Gabby will gibberate you!
> Big Eye Guy will vilify you!
> RGL Sheriff will shackle you! (he needs more subscribers).

The main point of the 'record 4/49 covers age' thread initiated by 'Honest
John' was already fogged up and in the 'lost' lane, well *before* I
participated!

Now listen up 'g'..

Before you start accusing me, or anyone here - try to get your facts right!

Gerrit?
Nick.

ga...@justservices.com

Jan 20, 2009, 7:55:55 PM1/20/09
On Jan 20, 11:19 am, "Nick UK" <lottos...@gmail.com> wrote:
> <g...@justservices.com> wrote

> > You both as usual took over the thread.
> > And not only do you not stick to lotto but you talk total utter
> > bollox.
> > And, on top of, the point of the thread opener (in this case John) has
> > gone right over your heads!
> > So, kiddies, do try to control ones self during times of excitement.
> > Ta,
> > PS. I did have a comment regarding thread issue (to point even),
> > however I got to here and thought "why bother"!
>
> ...........................................................................­.

> Before you (Mr.Misery) start accusing me (or anyone) of  hijacking a thread,
> why not take a look at the first post in the thread which deviated from the
> main point.
>
> In this particular thread (if you bother to look) you will see that the
> *first* post to wander off the main point was the post sent in by 'Colin'
> fairb...@bigpond.com when he wrote..

I do see your point of view however some do not log on every day, some
may have bad connection for a few days, some may have a good point to
air, some may wish to argue the case, some may have missed a post or
two (2) some may wish just to pass comment on the said issue, some
also (as I did) think what the hell!

So, give others a chance before you and Gerry go off_on_one?

Now, I know you both come across as dim-wits but I also know you are
both intelligent enough to know I'm right, so we try harder next time,
er?

Ta,

ga...@justservices.com

Jan 20, 2009, 7:59:20 PM1/20/09