Why Kenyan Birth Claim Was No "Fact Checking Error." Plain and simple, Obama is a liar.

Nancy Pelosi NAMBLA supporter

May 19, 2012, 9:56:41 AM5/19/12
No sooner did the literary agency brochure in which Barack Obama
was said to be Kenyan-born surface than the media went to work
to deep-six it.

"This was nothing more than a fact checking error by me - an
agency assistant at the time," Miriam Goderich, now a named
partner in the literary agency, Dystel & Goderich, wrote in an
emailed statement to Yahoo News, which was then picked up ABC
News. "There was never any information given to us by Obama in
any of his correspondence or other communications suggesting in
any way that he was born in Kenya and not Hawaii. I hope you can
communicate to your readers that this was a simple mistake and
nothing more."

This confession rings false to the point of preposterous for any
number of reasons. Let us start with the obvious. At the time,
1991, the Acton & Dystel agency listed 90 clients, Obama among
its least significant. How likely is it that Goderich would
have remembered enough about a 1991 "error" to know it was hers,
especially since it went uncorrected through several revisions
until changed in 2007? To make this claim credible, there would
have to be an existing paper trail leading to an Obama
submission in which he lists an Hawaiian birth. I am confident
that there is no such submission.

Former publisher Tom Lipscomb does not buy Goderich's
explanation for a New York minute. "As someone who has run a
number of top bestseller publishers, I think this is an amazing
MIRACLE," writes Lipscomb emphatically on Power Line. "It is
the ONLY case I have ever heard of in which an editorial
assistant INVENTED a biographical detail. I have heard of typos,
wrong dates, misspellings of names. But to pick a really weird
country of origin like Kenya for an author?"

The Breitbart people followed up with a piece by Steve Boman, a
Jane Dystel client in the mid-1990s, who noted, "All material
she used in our proposals came directly from me and my writing
partner." This is standard. In the eight books I have written
under my own name, I have reviewed all biographical information
sent out about me either by agent or publisher. Like most
authors, I have let a little fluff pass, but not much.

The most interesting "tell" in the 1991 Acton & Dystel brochure
relates to what was said about Obama's career in the business
world. Obama, the reader learns, "worked as a financial
journalist and editor for Business International Corporation."

In Dreams from My Father, Obama inflated his stint at Business
International even more and transformed it into a faux moment of
racial awareness, one of at least a half-dozen concocted racial
melodramas in the book. As Obama tells the story, a "consulting
house to multinational corporations" hired him and promptly
promoted him to the position of "financial writer."

Here, he felt like "a spy behind enemy lines," and a guilty one
at that. "As far as I could tell," he adds, "I was the only
black man in the company." He does not boast of his racial
uniqueness. Rather, in full grievance mode, he considers it "a
source of shame." Indeed, the whole experience troubled him:

I had my own office, my own secretary, money in the bank.
Sometimes, coming out of an interview with Japanese financiers
or German bond traders, I would catch my reflection in the
elevator doors-see myself in a suit and tie, a briefcase in my
hand-and for a split second I would imagine myself as a captain
of industry, barking out orders, closing the deal, before I
remembered who it was that I had told myself I wanted to be and
felt pangs of guilt for my lack of resolve.

As early as July 2005, however, former co-worker and Obama fan
Dan Armstrong revealed Obama's whole account to be a "serious
exaggeration." Obama worked at not a multinational corporation,
but a "small company that published newsletters." He was not
the only black person who worked there. He did not, as claimed,
have his own office, wear a jacket and tie, interview
international businessmen, or write articles. He mostly just
copy-edited business items and slipped them into a three-ring
binder for the company's customers.

Are we supposed to believe that Goderich not only changed
Obama's birthplace from Hawaii to Kenya, but also transformed
him from a grunt filling three-ring binders into a "financial
journalist and editor"?

When this discrepancy surfaced years later, pundits in either
camp were confused as to why Obama would lie about such
seemingly irrelevant details. There are two good, non-exclusive
possibilities. For one, the exaggeration enables the reader to
see Obama as he would like to see himself -- "a spy behind enemy
lines." For another, Obama's co-author, Bill Ayers, once again
took the framework of Obama's life and roughed in the details.

In Fugitive Days, Ayers' 2001 memoir, he uses the phrase "behind
enemy lines" almost literally to describe his and his comrades'
quiet infiltration of the opponent's position. Wife Bernardine
Dohrn has said the same in public. When the Weather Underground
declared its state of war with the United States in May 1970,
Dohrn warned that people fighting "Amerikan imperialism" all
over the world "look to Amerika's youth to use our strategic
position behind enemy lines to join forces in the destruction of
the empire."

The bottom line is this: Obama has been creating and shifting
identities his entire adult life. If the agency brochure was a
snapshot of the 1991 Obama, Dreams captured him in his 1995
pose: hip, black, progressive, wounded by racial slights but
able to overcome them, just the man to lead Chicago into the
21st century, then the extent of his and Ayers's ambition for
him.

"I met [Obama] sometime in the mid-1990s[,]" Bill Ayers would
tell Salon, likely pushing the actual date back several years.
"And everyone who knew him thought that he was politically
ambitious. For the first two years, I thought, his ambition is
so huge that he wants to be mayor of Chicago."

Friend Cassandra Butts traced that ambition back at least to
Harvard. "He wanted to be mayor of Chicago and that was all he
ever talked about as far as holding office," she would tell
early Obama biographer David Mendell.

No one would have challenged Obama's biography had he not gone
beyond Chicago, but he did. And so where he was born matters,
and whether he even wrote his own biography matters, too. As
much as I know about Obama, I don't know pretend to know the
answer -- at least to the first of those two questions.

Klaus Schadenfreude

May 19, 2012, 10:26:45 AM5/19/12
>"Nancy Pelosi NAMBLA supporter" <pel...@childmolester.org> wrote in talk.politics.guns :

>No sooner did the literary agency brochure in which Barack Obama
>was said to be Kenyan-born surface than the media went to work
>to deep-six it.

Get over it, retard.

C...@prayforme.com

May 19, 2012, 1:26:13 PM5/19/12
Easy for you to say when you're no American

Klaus Schadenfreude

May 19, 2012, 2:56:46 PM5/19/12
>"C...@PrayForMe.com" <C...@PrayForMe.com> wrote in talk.politics.guns :
Easy for me to say because you have the IQ of a fucking poodle.

Steve B

May 19, 2012, 11:59:58 PM5/19/12

"Klaus Schadenfreude" <klausscha...@yahoo.com> wrote in message
At least poodles don't cross post.

Steve

Steve B

May 19, 2012, 11:59:09 PM5/19/12

Arizona sent a request for his birth certificate two months ago, and haven't
heard from them. They say if they don't get it by filing time, he might not
be on the ballot in AZ.

It will never matter, as they will be kicked out of office before they ever
settle the birth certificate thing. But then, will legislation he enacted
be legal, or will it be cancelled, if they find out he really isn't an
American citizen?

Steve

pyotr filipivich

May 20, 2012, 12:24:56 AM5/20/12
Klaus Schadenfreude <klausscha...@yahoo.com> on Sat, 19 May 2012
11:56:46 -0700 typed in misc.survivalism the following:
Before or after the poodle comes?

--
pyotr filipivich
Old farts these days - not like when I was a boy! We used to

Flybd5

May 20, 2012, 2:19:04 AM5/20/12
He can't as the rest of the Americans can't. Obama is an illegal alien
and when it is finally put to rest, all he has signed will be void.

Flybd5

May 20, 2012, 2:19:48 AM5/20/12
You are as smart as one of Rosie O'Donnells nipples.

Too_Many_Tools

May 20, 2012, 3:07:51 AM5/20/12
On May 19, 8:56 am, "Nancy Pelosi NAMBLA supporter"
When will we hear Mitt "The Bully" Romney announce this as a main
point in his campaign?

TMT

Too_Many_Tools

May 20, 2012, 3:18:25 AM5/20/12
On May 19, 1:56 pm, Klaus Schadenfreude <klausschadenfre...@yahoo.com>
wrote:
So now you admit that you fuck poodles?

Do you do that before or after you do the cat?

TMT

Klaus Schadenfreude

May 20, 2012, 8:17:44 AM5/20/12
______
"Your reading compression sucks."
— mrLookout, Tue, March 22, 2011

Klaus Schadenfreude

May 20, 2012, 8:18:57 AM5/20/12
>Flybd5 <fly...@gmail.com> wrote in talk.politics.guns :

>On 05/19/2012 07:26 AM, Klaus Schadenfreude wrote:
>>> "Nancy Pelosi NAMBLA supporter"<pel...@childmolester.org> wrote in talk.politics.guns :
>>
>>> No sooner did the literary agency brochure in which Barack Obama
>>> was said to be Kenyan-born surface than the media went to work
>>> to deep-six it.
>>
>> Get over it, retard.
>
>He can't as the rest of the Americans can't.

Yeah, we have. It's just a few of you net-kooks chasing chem-trails
that haven't.

>Obama is an illegal alien
>and when it is finally put to rest, all he has signed will be void.

[chuckle]

Well, at least it keeps you people too busy to beat your wives.

Carry on.

Steve B

May 20, 2012, 11:51:33 AM5/20/12

"Klaus Schadenfreude" <klausscha...@yahoo.com> wrote in message
I am a reasonable man, and I have reasonable doubts. When a person is shady
on their background, won't divulge information like school records, and
other things, my doubt only deepens. As for the spoon fed Dems who just
accept things and then regurgitate, it is common behavior.

We'll see, over time, how history writes this out, won't we? Until then, I
am entitled to my opinion, and it is no less valuable, nor any more valuable
than yours.

Now be off with you, you cross posting twat!

Steve

whoyakidding

May 20, 2012, 12:49:20 PM5/20/12
On Sun, 20 May 2012 08:51:33 -0700, "Steve B" <ste...@gmail.com>
wrote:

>"Klaus Schadenfreude" <klausscha...@yahoo.com> wrote in message
>> >Flybd5 <fly...@gmail.com> wrote in talk.politics.guns :

>>>He can't as the rest of the Americans can't.
>>
>> Yeah, we have. It's just a few of you net-kooks chasing chem-trails
>> that haven't.
>>
>>>Obama is an illegal alien
>>>and when it is finally put to rest, all he has signed will be void.
>>
>> [chuckle]
>>
>> Well, at least it keeps you people too busy to beat your wives.
>>
>> Carry on.
>
>I am a reasonable man,

No you're a racist windbag.

It's easy to tell by reading one of your previous quotes:

"The current occupant of 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue is not only a stupid
Nigger, he is actually dangerous, and is being controlled from outside
forces. You can not in your most lucid moments say that Obama is
coming up with all this in his own mind. His brain is not that large.
He cannot even remember a two minute speech. He is a puppet. It is
the puppetmasters who need to be watched. I guess I can expect
repercussions for this. Newton Smith " -- Steve B
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.crafts.metalworking/msg/cc547e8bdece2d18?dmode=source

> and I have reasonable doubts.

Nothing about you is reasonable Newton. In fact reasonable racist is
an oxymoron.

Gunner Asch

May 20, 2012, 4:24:17 PM5/20/12
On Sun, 20 May 2012 05:18:57 -0700, Klaus Schadenfreude
<klausscha...@yahoo.com> wrote:

>Yeah, we have. It's just a few of you net-kooks chasing chem-trails
>that haven't.

The Left is well known for chasing chems. And ingesting them by the
carload

Gunner

--
"The danger to America is not Barack Obama but a citizenry
capable of entrusting a man like him with the Presidency.

Lamont Cranston

May 21, 2012, 8:56:52 PM5/21/12
On 5/20/2012 1:24 PM, Gunner Asch wrote:
> On Sun, 20 May 2012 05:18:57 -0700, Klaus Schadenfreude
> <klausscha...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>

>> Yeah, we have. It's just a few of you net-kooks chasing chem-trails
>> that haven't.
>
> The Left is well known for chasing chems. And ingesting them by the
> carload

You, on the other hand, are well known for "gumming" them, Gummer.

> Gunner

Gunner Asch

May 22, 2012, 1:25:39 AM5/22/12
On Mon, 21 May 2012 17:56:52 -0700, Lamont Cranston <Fri...@Umbra.org>
wrote:
Chems? Really? I dont drink, I dont do drugs. I seldom even take a
decongestant or an asprin...well..I do take an asprin every morning.
Part of my med set. A Metroprolo, some fish oil, some Vit E, an asprin

Gumming them? Nope..swallow them right out of the pill box I make up
each week, Monday -Sunday. Seldom even need a drink to wash em down.

Gumming an asprin? Yuckkkk!!!

Now about that pesky methamphetimine habit you have going
on.....(spelling is probably incorrect..shrug)

Ive arrested a bunch of low life trash like you over the years. You are
always dirty. Inside and out.

Your mental illness is probably helped by meth though. Stablizes you a
smidgeon. You are still a fucking space cadet..but you arent talking to
the walls when you post here.

Shrug

Gumming? Sigh..you truely are mentally ill.

I hope they kill you early in the Great Cull.

Gunner

Michael A. Terrell

May 22, 2012, 7:00:22 AM5/22/12

Gunner Asch wrote:

> On Sun, 20 May 2012 05:18:57 -0700, Klaus Schadenfreude
> <klausscha...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>

> >Yeah, we have. It's just a few of you net-kooks chasing chem-trails
> >that haven't.
>
> The Left is well known for chasing chems. And ingesting them by the
> carload

Come on, Gunner! If it wasn't for the left we would have never been
inspired to develop De-Con, Roach Motels and bug spray to clean up their
messes. 'Liberals check in, but they don't chect out!'┊ ;-)

Ed Huntress

May 22, 2012, 10:46:01 AM5/22/12
On Tue, 22 May 2012 07:00:22 -0400, "Michael A. Terrell"
<mike.t...@earthlink.net> wrote:

>Gunner Asch wrote:
>>
>> On Sun, 20 May 2012 05:18:57 -0700, Klaus Schadenfreude
>> <klausscha...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>>

>> >Yeah, we have. It's just a few of you net-kooks chasing chem-trails
>> >that haven't.
>>
>> The Left is well known for chasing chems. And ingesting them by the
>> carload
>

> Come on, Gunner! If it wasn't for the left we would have never been
>inspired to develop De-Con, Roach Motels and bug spray to clean up their
>messes. 'Liberals check in, but they don't chect out!'┊ ;-)

If it wasn't for the left, Gunner would be dead three times over.

--
Ed Huntress

Gunner Asch

May 22, 2012, 3:07:17 PM5/22/12
<mike.t...@earthlink.net> wrote:

>Gunner Asch wrote:
>>
>> On Sun, 20 May 2012 05:18:57 -0700, Klaus Schadenfreude
>> <klausscha...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>>

>> >Yeah, we have. It's just a few of you net-kooks chasing chem-trails
>> >that haven't.
>>
>> The Left is well known for chasing chems. And ingesting them by the
>> carload
>

> Come on, Gunner! If it wasn't for the left we would have never been
>inspired to develop De-Con, Roach Motels and bug spray to clean up their
>messes. 'Liberals check in, but they don't chect out!'┊ ;-)

Ah....errr...hummm...you know..thats an Excellent point! Indeed!!

Lamont Cranston

May 22, 2012, 5:35:00 PM5/22/12

> Gunner Asch wrote:
>>
>> On Sun, 20 May 2012 05:18:57 -0700, Klaus Schadenfreude
>> <klausscha...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>>

>>> Yeah, we have. It's just a few of you net-kooks chasing chem-trails
>>> that haven't.
>>
>> The Left is well known for chasing chems. And ingesting them by the
>> carload
>

> Come on, Gunner! If it wasn't for the left we would have never

...achieved the position as the #1 economic and military power in the world.

emoneyjoe

May 22, 2012, 8:09:00 PM5/22/12
On Tue, 22 May 2012 14:35:00 -0700, Lamont Cranston <Fri...@Umbra.org>
wrote:
That happened with Ray Gun. :-)

Michael A. Terrell

May 23, 2012, 1:19:59 AM5/23/12
Sure. Right. OK. Unhu. When did YOU serve, and where is your
DD214?

Lamont Cranston

May 23, 2012, 7:20:26 PM5/23/12
Failure to refute noted and surrender accepted.

Car Crashes Mean Car Sales - GM loves highway criminals

May 24, 2012, 2:52:16 PM5/24/12
How could obama's own literary agent have erred in their client's
country of birth and neither the agent nor obama catch the error for
16 years. The idea is absurd.

Robert Westergrom,1900 Harvey rd.,Wilmington,D.E

May 24, 2012, 3:09:57 PM5/24/12
Why would he? The brainwashed,slavering Obama sycophants like you will
vote a straight 'Rat ticket no matter what. It's the "undecided" and
the Independants Romney will be targeting. All Romney has to do is sit
back and let Obama explain why his 4 years as POTUS has been an
unmitigated disaster.

robw

May 24, 2012, 3:30:48 PM5/24/12
On May 24, 3:09 pm, "Robert Westergrom,1900 Harvey rd.,Wilmington,D.E"
> unmitigated disastER.

Steve B

May 24, 2012, 8:54:22 PM5/24/12
I certainly hope they have more sense than McCain and Palin. I thought they
were shoo-ins until they failed to bring up the facts.

I still wonder why they didn't.

Steve

Steve B

May 24, 2012, 8:56:47 PM5/24/12

"robw" <nodd...@comcast.net> wrote in message
On May 24, 3:09 pm, "Robert Westergrom,1900 Harvey rd.,Wilmington,D.E"
<burtonu...@gmail.com> wrote:

snippage, but no response to reply to ..............

crossposted like a splattered Miller Moth on a windshield of a 70 mph
Hudson...........

are you on drugs, Robert?

Steve B

May 24, 2012, 8:59:17 PM5/24/12

<bet...@earthlink.net> wrote in message
> How could obama's own literary agent have erred in their client's
> country of birth and neither the agent nor obama catch the error for
> 16 years. The idea is absurd.

Freudian slip? Truth is stranger than fiction? Lack of investigation from
the press? All of the above?

We got a drunk pothead crackhead for a president. I would like him to
submit to a test today, but I'm sure he won't.

What do you expect when no one does their job of vetting, yet will pick
apart the opponent from fifty years ago?

Steve

Message has been deleted

Alim Nassor

May 25, 2012, 12:38:55 AM5/25/12
On May 24, 9:30 pm, denni...@dennism3.invalid (Dennis M) wrote:
> In article
> <539f51af-ddba-4fe4-818b-204ace792...@z19g2000vbe.googlegroups.com>, Car
> Crashes Mean Car Sales - GM loves highway criminals <beta...@earthlink.net>
> Um, maybe because a press release for an autobiography by a lowly member of
> a state legislature is so insignificant they thought it wasn't important?

So, where did the person who wrote the press release get their
information? No one had even heard of Obama, so other than getting
the info from Obama himself, where else could they have gotten it?

* US *

May 25, 2012, 3:20:55 PM5/25/12
On 24 May 2012, denn...@dennism3.invalid (Dennis M) posted some

> In article
><539f51af-ddba-4fe4...@z19g2000vbe.googlegroups.com>,
>Car
> Crashes Mean Car Sales - GM loves highway criminals
> Um, maybe because a press release for an autobiography by a lowly
> member of a state legislature is so insignificant they thought it
> wasn't important?

Should public officials knowingly perpetuate a lie?

Alim Nassor

May 26, 2012, 11:14:56 PM5/26/12
On May 24, 11:38 pm, Alim Nassor <alimnas...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> On May 24, 9:30 pm, denni...@dennism3.invalid (Dennis M) wrote:
>
> > In article
> > <539f51af-ddba-4fe4-818b-204ace792...@z19g2000vbe.googlegroups.com>, Car
> > Crashes Mean Car Sales - GM loves highway criminals <beta...@earthlink.net>
> > wrote:
>
> > >How couldobama'sown literary agent have erred in their client's
> > >country of birth and neither the agent norobamacatch the error for
> > >16 years.  The idea is absurd.
>
> > Um, maybe because a press release for an autobiography by a lowly member of
> > a state legislature is so insignificant they thought it wasn't important?
>
> So, where did the person who wrote the press release get their
> information?    No one had even heard ofObama, so other than getting
> the info fromObamahimself, where else could they have gotten it?

No one has an answer?

Cal Worthington And His Dog Spot

May 27, 2012, 12:31:59 AM5/27/12
In article <047fe459-5dd4-4bfd-88ff-
62b481...@wp3g2000pbc.googlegroups.com>
Obama knows. Ask him. See if he'll lie again.

pyotr filipivich

May 27, 2012, 5:29:55 PM5/27/12
Alim Nassor <alimn...@yahoo.com> on Sat, 26 May 2012 20:14:56 -0700
(PDT) typed in misc.survivalism the following:
IT is all Bush's fault. You never realize how powerful the Dubya
is, till you realize that he was able to cause Democrats to do all
manner of stupid things, long before he was President, or even
Governor of Texas.