Exploding Frame and Fork Mystery Solved!

Anton Berlin

Mar 3, 2010, 3:03:04 PM3/3/10
The link to the Delta7 frame is actually a standard carbon fiber bike
frame caught at the exact millisecond that it starts to explode.

Had that photo been taken a moment earlier we would seen one of those
faggot ass Treks that Lance Armstrong worshipers shell out $5k+
for.

Had the photo been taken a moment later we would have seen a bloody
unconscious rider on the ground while the frame continued to
disintegrate and vaporize into the air leaving us all mystified and
with no way of providing photographic proof to RBR and more
importantly a lawyer.

The manufacturers of carbon bike parts have finally figured out this
important legal loophole.

If the lawyer can't produce the broken part in court how could a jury
ever find them negligent in its design and manufacturer?

The limited life Spontaneously Exploding and Vaporizing Cycle
Component (SEVCC) was born and the holy grail of huge profits and
complete lack of accountability and liability for ill conceived
cycling products became the defacto standard for all cycling component
and frame manufacturers.

The added bonus is that SEVCC parts need constant replacement and the
head injuries are usually severe enough that the injured rider has a
50/50 chance of buying the same brand when he goes to replace the
original.

The financial gains to the industry have been significant.

Thank you fellow dumbasses for allowing me to solve this mystery once
and for all.

PS: Is it really rape if you shout 'SURPRISE' first ?

Anton Berlin

Mar 4, 2010, 2:03:51 PM3/4/10