ForkSTRONG Bracelets are here and free to 'Influencers' worldwide

Anton Berlin

Mar 4, 2010, 2:02:32 PM3/4/10
Hi guys,

I decided to give these away.

The glow in the dark feature of these bracelets makes it easy to be
seen should you wake up in the dark recesses of a road side ditch
hours after a spontaneous fork explosion.

If you have a local LBS where you can get a few of these bracelets to
people interested in supporting ForkSTRONG please post your name or
alias and the address of the LBS they can be sent in c/o.

Example:

Anton Berlin c/o
Richardson Bike Mart
1000 Coit Road
Plano TX 75093

Also post quantity desired.

Distribution will be based on total requested, geographic dispersion
with preference given to those that attest their loyalty and undying
support of ForkSTRONG.

(PS – Kurgan will already be an ‘authorized dealer’ for his region)

Anton Berlin

Mar 6, 2010, 3:10:25 PM3/6/10
Bumped

Kyle Legate

Mar 7, 2010, 10:05:42 AM3/7/10
Anton Berlin wrote:
> Bumped

It was always a stupid idea.

Anton Berlin

Mar 7, 2010, 11:30:24 AM3/7/10

Dumbass, people are sending their requests in to my Yahoo account.
They're almost all spoken for.

bar

Mar 7, 2010, 1:13:44 PM3/7/10

doesn't mean it wasn't a stupid idea, bro. just sayin' ...

Anton Berlin

Mar 7, 2010, 8:10:50 PM3/7/10

Stephen Hawking already volunteered to wear one on his corpse. I
didn't even know he was an RBR lurker.

Fred K. Gringioni

Mar 7, 2010, 8:44:36 PM3/7/10

"Anton Berlin" <truth...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

> Stephen Hawking already volunteered to wear one on his corpse. I
> didn't even know he was an RBR lurker.

Dumbass -

I'll try to get photographs of hot chicks wearing FORKSTRONG.

thanks,

Kurgan. presented by Gringioni.

Wilma Munro

Mar 8, 2010, 3:37:43 AM3/8/10
Fred K. Gringioni wrote:
> I'll try to get photographs of hot chicks wearing FORKSTRONG.

Where ?

Fred K. Gringioni

Mar 8, 2010, 4:32:18 AM3/8/10

"Wilma Munro" <no...@mailinator.com> wrote in message

> Fred K. Gringioni wrote:
>> I'll try to get photographs of hot chicks wearing FORKSTRONG.
>
> Where ?

Dumbass -

My camera. Got to get them to wear them first.

thanks,

Fred. presented by Gringioni.

Wilma Munro

Mar 8, 2010, 8:37:39 AM3/8/10

Fred K. Gringioni wrote:
> My camera. Got to get them to wear them first.

Dumbass,
I meant which part of their anatomy.

Anton Berlin

Mar 8, 2010, 12:09:27 PM3/8/10
On Mar 8, 3:32 am, "Fred K. Gringioni" <kgringi...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> "Wilma Munro" <n...@mailinator.com> wrote in message

I have a few world champions in my address book. I'll see if I can
get some photos of them once they have them.

bar

Mar 9, 2010, 4:36:12 PM3/9/10
On Mar 8, 4:32 am, "Fred K. Gringioni" <kgringi...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> "Wilma Munro" <n...@mailinator.com> wrote in message

Dumbass,

Just photoshop some Pez podium girl shots ...

-b-

Fred K. Gringioni

Mar 10, 2010, 2:15:26 AM3/10/10

"bar" <barba...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> Just photoshop some Pez podium girl shots ...

Dumbass -

That's not nearly as much fun as taking the shots with real women.

Wilma Munro

Mar 10, 2010, 7:42:49 AM3/10/10
Fred K. Gringioni wrote:
> That's not nearly as much fun as taking the shots with real women.

This is rbr.