Before you get into it with DA74...

Fred Flintstein

Jun 24, 2010, 10:19:28 AM6/24/10
Dumbasses,

http://groups.google.com/group/rec.bicycles.racing/msg/af6094280d726db0

"If someone posted a billion times, Tom was
programmed to post a billion + 1 followups. When
presented with a conclusive counter argument, it was
easier to just code him to ignore it."

You can download the code for his core functionality from
SourceForge. Just keep that in mind before you dump a lot
of time into a response to something from him.

Fred Flintstein

DA74

Jun 24, 2010, 11:24:39 AM6/24/10
On Jun 24, 7:19 am, Fred Flintstein <bob.schwa...@sbcREMOVEglobal.net>
wrote:

That is rich. You are proudly quoting yourself from big shining rbr
moment. Congrats again on that post bro.

Anyway, I am waiting not just for a conclusive counter argument from
you, but merely a simple answer to a question I had about a post of
yours. And I'm going to proudly quote you here: Please do tell, what
"shit to enhance recovery" does one pair with stimulants to "ramp up
their training volume"?

If you forgot the post here it is to refresh your memory (feel free to
quote yourself):
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.bicycles.racing/msg/4ac1f2906c3c242b?hl=en

Thanks again,
DeltaAlpha7^2+5^2

Fred Flintstein

Jun 24, 2010, 2:14:47 PM6/24/10
On 6/24/2010 10:24 AM, DA74 wrote:
> ...You ... yourself ...
> you, ...
> yours. ...proudly quote you here...
> you ... your ... yourself

Just to be clear, I am not responsible for the man-crush
subsystem. I have my suspicions about who wrote that, but
it wasn't me.

Fred Flintstein