(completed, rev 2.0) 'Scientology is False Tech'-series: 'Disconnection,' There IS no Disconnection - (Completed Version) - (ref. {HRI 20080428-V2.1} 'What is Love')

Leonardo Been

Jul 6, 2008, 1:09:30 PM7/6/08
'Scientology is False Tech'-series: 'Disconnection' - There IS no
Disconnection - (Completed Version)

{HRI note 20080626-V2.0}

(Version 2.0
on 6 July 2008)

(view Summary
by skipping
indentation)

(suits foreign
language readers)

'

'Scientology is False Tech'-series

'

There is no such thing as 'Disconnection.'

It - as are all concepts from 'Scientology and Dianetics,' which you
also can find in its "Dictionary" - is

a FALSE CONCEPT.

Because all the "critics" of 'Scientology' are preventing
each other most forcefully, by "peer pressure," from
speaking their minds, though they were invited to do so,

then formulating and defining falls to me, for lack
of other people with some civilizing courage. *(a)

'

'

You know the correct concept, of course, because it is part of your
soul, and it applies to me in this way:

It is in actual fact not possible, to maintain a friendship
with me, AND at the same time, a friendship with a destructive
person.

In Fine Particle Physics that is very easily understood,
because all the care and love I give my friends, would be
drained, and thrown back poisoned, at my friends, BY ANY
malicious individual that they maintain a friendship or
supportive connection with.

I would say to such a badly connected friend: 'I am
not giving you my Love Energy and other support
anymore, because it is only passed on by you
to your other friend(s), who drain(s) it from you
and then poison(s) and turn(s) it into Hate and
Lies, in particular about me.'

That's not disconnecting, but it is withdrawing
support and Love Energy that is changed into its
opposite, by or via the recipient.

This you know all by yourself, but you have not been able to
formulate it, or been prevented by your "friends" from formu-
lating it.

It is very simple: If a person uses your help and love to destroy you
and life, then you stop that support, of course.

'

'

Criminal Minds have everything in reverse - I never told you that,
but for all things there is a first time:

A Criminal Mind DISCONNECTS from you, in order to PREVENT you from
looking at him (or her), and seeing his condition.

This is wild and baffling, because, as I explained in
{HRI 20040422-V2.7.1-pi20-V1.0.1} etc., THEY DO NOT
TELL YOU, but instead accuse and demand, that "you do
something wrong."

What they do not tell you, is, that "what you do
wrong," is giving your Love and with it, naturally,
you perceiving their condition.

'

So as soon as you start to look at them, they 'Disconnect' from
you, under a barrage of lies, where the barrage might not be
physically spoken, because "they have disconnected from you,"

they have gone into hiding, actually, from being looked at,
from being made accountable for what they did and do, and from
being stopped in any evil doing.

I have lived with such people, starting with my mother, she would
just get wild and livid, if one even attempted to look at her.

The others were not different, so I am now doing a program
to 'tell eels from snakes' - meaning, to cure the blind
spots inflicted on me, by women and also girls who demand
"not to be looked at," by projecting for instance, that
the "looking is evil, because it is sort of a sexual act
or intention, if a man does it," and that while they would
have nothing rather, the actual accusation is hidden thereby,
and is to stop you from looking at their SOUL, at them.

And, NOT looking at a person, gives lots and lots of
VERY SERIOUS trouble, I can assure you.

Especially when it is supposed to be "impolite" or
"offending a person or the friend or family of
someone," to look at him or her penetratingly enough
to sense his or her soul and determine its quality.

So their "running away," baffling as it is, when you are
particularly friendly and helpful and considerate to such a
Criminal Mind, is their escaping to be seen, is their DISCONNECTION.

And that is really what they - severely Criminal Minds all -
actually would do: Remain not to be found, no phone call,
no explanation, no message to a friend. Even leaving children
and possessions behind, just to DISCONNECT, to be freely as
Criminal UNOBSERVED, as they wanted and want to be in the first
place.

Causing tremendous damage of course, in the process,
both emotionally and materially, BUT THEY DO NOT CARE
ONE BIT about that, as is known from sociopaths,

and when later contact is made, then the slightest hint
of 'it being actually not very pleasant for others, what
they did, BY DISCONNECTING,' any such, even slight demand
for responsibility, is countered by them by 'exploding,'
and the instant threat, of 'Disconnecting again.'

Sounds familiar? When you have been or are dealing
with Criminal Minds, it does.

This tells you immediately - if you still don't
know it - that 'Scientology' is a Criminal
Organization, with the main purpose that the
ghoul or demon l. ron hubbard is not looked at,
but contributed to and believed, instead.

Any other Criminal Organization acts in the same
way, to people who look at it.

Instead you are controlled to see and sense and
think, from the moment you enter, (to see and think
only) the way and what THEY want you to see,

WHILE they claim, that "you are shown everything,
'because they want you to make up your own mind'."
Sure, they want you to have the feeling and idea,
that you are NOT forced, because that would not
work, but, that you think, "you have made up your
own mind..."

'

Disconnection is not possible, it is a crazy idea.

America could not disconnect from Germany, nor could any other
country, during the Second World War.

The V2 rocket bombs would not stop falling on London, just
by "Disconnecting" from Germany.

But Germany's "leaders" thought they could
"disconnect from England," BY destroying it
and dominating its people.

'

You can PRETEND, and claim very "scientifically," that "Bombs
do not exist," or, to be specific,

that Harmful Life Energy Particles "do not exist."

That does not prevent them from being manufactured and being
projected by Criminal Minds.

Only a Criminal Mind will say, "Just convince yourself
that 'they do not exist'."

'

You can not Disconnect from the ghoul, the demon
l. ron hubbard, or other ghouls, but you can of course
PRETEND TO, and

claim a number of diseases to have "unknown causes," like
Lupus or Fibrymyalgia, Depression, Fatigue, Epilepsy, etc. etc.,
"that have no known causes."

An early friend of mine, who "disconnected from
l. ron hubbard" - in order, so he said, to escape
'Scientology' - was advised by some charlatan, to have
all his teeth pulled, really.

This was, so I figured out, so that the ghoul, l. ron
hubbard, could not attack these - with Pain Energy
inflicted on the roots of his teeth, a typical pass
time of that ghoul to annoy people with.

This friend said, that "he applied l. ron hubbard's OWN
'Policy of Disconnection,' TO l. ron hubbard."

It already violates he First Law of Human Rights,
(FLOHR) it violates: "Never do what a Criminal Mind
wants you to do."

By having all his teeth pulled, he prevented the ghoul
from inflicting Pain (and infection resulting) in these.
He was "more clever than l. ron hubbard", and not
surprisingly, he was also a Buddhist.

'

DISCONNECTION is, as all concepts of 'Scientology' a concept sprung
from a Criminal Mind - from the Demon l. ron hubbard, in this case.

A Criminal wants to disconnect from others, IN ORDER NOT TO BE SEEN
DOING AND TO NOT BE STOPPED IN DOING CRIMINAL THINGS TO SELF AND
OTHERS, IN PRESENT, PAST AND FUTURE.

'

Wholly the opposite,

I am arguably the most Intelligent, the most Beautiful and the most
Caring philosopher known, and on top of that the most Truthful and
most trusted philosopher known on Earth and beyond.

I wrote then also, not surprisingly, and to the point:

'What is Love, and Three Parts of Love' (WIL)
{HRI 20080428-V2.1}
(28 April 2008 - Version 2.1 on 9 June 2008)
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.military.naval/msg/3b9bc7aec31c8364

Koos Nolst Trenite 'Cause Trinity'
human rights philosopher and poet

'Solomon's wisdom was greater
than the wisdom of
all the men of the East,
and greater
than all the wisdom of Egypt.'

1 Kings 4:30

'
________
Textnote:

(a) I wrote in Version 1.0.1, on 26 June:

Testing, whether you have any Level of Intelligence,
q.c.n.,* and giving you an opportunity to actually say
something that contributes to Mankind,

I invite you to elaborate, why the concept - let alone
the practice - of 'Disconnection' is entirely erroneous,
and conflicts - as does all in 'Scientology and Dianetics'
conflict - with Life itself, and is INTENDED to conflict
with Life.

'

Secondly, anyone with some own (not sucked, like that of
the demon l. ron hubbard, which he sucked from those who
do have) Intelligence, (anyone else) may wish to define
the concept correctly - basically you know what it is,
because it is, of course, part of any NORMAL (non-socio-
pathic) person's soul. The lack of true admission to
either or both, thus obviates the question (for those
lacking in it).

(Those, who can not admit to actually
being a soul, and those who can not truly
admit to being normal, should not even
attempt to answer the question).

'

Wholly their opposite, Koos Nolst Trenite is arguably the
most Intelligent, the most Beautiful and the most Caring
philosopher known, and on top of that, the most Truthful
and most trusted philosopher known on Earth and beyond.

'

________
Footnote:

* 'q.c.n.' - abbreviation of 'Quod Cogito Non,' similar to
'quod non.'

Copyright 2008 by Koos Nolst Trenite - human rights philosopher
and poet
This is 'learnware' - it may not be altered, and it is free for
anyone who learns from it and (even if he can not learn from it)
who passes it on unaltered, and with this message included,
to others who might be able to learn from it (but not to sociopaths,
who vehemently oppose any true knowledge of life and of themselves).
None of my writings may be used, ever, to support any political
or religious or scientific 'agenda,' but only to educate, and to
encourage people to judge un-dominated and for themselves,
about any organizations or individuals.
Send free-of-Envy and free-of-Hate, Beautiful e-mails to:
PlatoWorld at Lycos.com

To You

Jul 11, 2008, 6:31:25 AM7/11/08
Does any of you posters to alt.religion.scientology, and epitomes

of Ugliness, of Meanness, of Cowardice, of Malice
and Intentional Stupidity, of Treachery and general
Repulsiveness, and potential murderers, nevertheless

know the definition of 'Safe Space?'

_________
Reference:

Obveeus

Jul 11, 2008, 7:56:12 AM7/11/08

"To You" <leonar...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> Does any of you ...

> know the definition of 'Safe Space?'

A 'safe space' is the place where you put your safe, or, alternatively, the
space inside your safe where you can put stuff. Usually, the safe is hidden
behind a picture on the wall or under the office desk, but sometimes it is
simply installed into a closet. Off hand, New Amsterdam and Pushing Daisies
both had 'safe space' episodes last season as, I am sure, many other TV
shows did. ER has a 'drug cabinet', but I'm not really sure you can call it
a 'safe space' since it is made of glass.

Leonardo Been

Jul 17, 2008, 5:55:43 PM7/17/08
Who are Friends of l. ron hubbard, and who are his Enemies - you do
not know at all

{HRI note 20080717}

You don't know this, else I would not have to tell you, of course.

Your intentional stupidity - quite in addition to the
stupidity that is enforced on you, which I would call
unintentional on your part - is wholly beyond comprehension
or the imagination of the sound mind that has not studied yours.

You don't know, or if told, you refuse to know what perception*
is, so that you can continue to not perceive and to bash those
who try to perceive, those who try NOT to be wholly blind.

'

After this introduction, I will answer the question posed in the
subject title:

'Who are Friends of l. ron hubbard, and who are his Enemies?''

'

After I have gotten you to create some Energy for admitting, that
there MIGHT BE something that MAYBE you do not totally understand
correctly, regarding

'Who are Friends of l. ron hubbard, and who are his Enemies?'

now create some Energy for DESIRING TO UNDERSTAND SOMETHING ABOUT
LIFE, thereby opposing the sociopaths and l. ron hubbard with his
'Scientology' books and courses, who create and project the Energy,
that "YOU MUST NOT UNDERSTAND ANYTHING ABOUT LIFE CORRECTLY," but
"YOU MUST BE MADE TO PRETEND, THAT YOU, ONLY YOU AND YOUR FRIENDS,
'DO UNDERSTAND THINGS CORRECTLY' ABOUT LIFE."

Now create some Energy for DESIRING TO UNDERSTAND SOMETHING ABOUT
LIFE, meaning, that there MIGHT BE something that you do not totally
see or completely know, regarding

'Who are Friends of l. ron hubbard, and who are his Enemies?'

'
I am pre-supposing, assuming beforehand, that you know,
that Truth is absolute, and not "whatever you think about
it." I will not elaborate on that, here.

'

So here comes the answer - WHICH YOU DO NOT KNOW - and which THEREFORE
I DO TELL YOU, NOW.

'

FRIENDS of l. ron hubbard, are those who can NOT see him, for
whatever reason,

Enemies of l. ron hubbard, are those who CAN or TRY TO see him.

Again:

FRIENDS of l. ron hubbard, are those who can NOT see him, for
whatever reason,

Enemies of l. ron hubbard, are those who CAN (or try to or
want to) see him.

Again:

FRIENDS of l. ron hubbard, are those who can NOT see (perceive,*
sense) him, for whatever reason, AS HE REALLY IS,

and Truth is absolute, as you know or should know, and

Enemies of l. ron hubbard, are those who CAN (or try to or
want to) see him, except for those who are themselves also
demons (demonic creatures) and who can see him as he actually
is of the same nature as they, other demonic individuals, are.

Again:

FRIENDS of l. ron hubbard, are those who can NOT see him, for
whatever reason, and those who attack others for looking at
and seeing l. ron hubbard as he is (friends of l.ron hubbard,
attack others for not being blind).

Enemies of l. ron hubbard, are those who CAN (or try to or
want to) see him, or who assume that it is possible to see him
as he really is, when looked at, all people who basically know
the definition of perception, if it is explained to them, how
perception works, all people who know or easily are reminded
that people are souls, spirits, and existing also after body
death.

'

Interestingly enough, strangely enough for you who does not know this,

the "critics" of Scientology, are not only belonging to those
who can NOT see him, and who refuse to see (perceive, sense,
look at) l. ron hubbard, but they ALSO attack all others for
looking at and seeing l. ron hubbard as he is, they attack all
others for not being blind.

I have pointed that out for years, after they, the
"critics" acted ALL OF THEM, in complete opposition to
their stated intentions and claimed purposes and
activities - which was and is weird beyond weird:

They, the "critics" of 'Scientology' are weird
beyond weird OF THEIR OWN AND FIRM CHOICE,

while the 'Scientologists' are MADE weird beyond
weird by their demon, l. ron hubbard, and his
writing - really, they are driven insane BY
(studying) HIS WRITING and lectures.

Thus the "critics" of 'Scientology' are ALSO - in their basic
activity and thinking - FRIENDS of l. ron hubbard, by
definition as given above, and THEY ACT ACCORDINGLY. (Q.E.D.)

'

'

'

Wholly the opposite,

Koos Nolst Trenite is arguably the most Intelligent, the most
Beautiful and the most Caring philosopher known, and on top of that,
the most Truthful and most trusted philosopher known on Earth and
beyond.

Then also, not surprisingly, and to the point,

'What is Love, and Three Parts of Love' (WIL)
{HRI 20080428-V2.1}
(28 April 2008 - Version 2.1 on 9 June 2008)
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.military.naval/msg/3b9bc7aec31c8364

was written by yours truly,

'

KNT hrp&p

Copyright 2008 by KNT hrp&p
Copyright Conditions as usual ('learnware') (see below)
'

________
Footnote:

(*) 'Definition of Perception - Protecting against the Criminal Mind
- Fine Particle Physics on the main Poisonous Life Energy
Particles'
{FPP-HRI 20080608-V3.4}
(8 June 2008 - Version 3.4 on 24 June 2008)
http://groups.google.com/group/soc.culture.japan/msg/86abd93d0b48fc74
'

_______________
I wrote earlier:

'Anyone, Definition of 'Safe Space'? Re: (completed, rev 2.0)
'Scientology is False Tech'-series: 'Disconnection,' There IS no
Disconnection - (Completed Version) - (ref. {HRI 20080428-V2.1}
'What is Love')

Does any of you posters to alt.religion.scientology, and epitomes

of Ugliness, of Meanness, of Cowardice, of Malice
and Intentional Stupidity, of Treachery and general
Repulsiveness, and potential murderers, nevertheless

know the definition of 'Safe Space?'

_________
Reference:

> Lupus or Fibromyalgia, Depression, Fatigue, Epilepsy, etc. etc.,

Verification:

http://www.angelfire.com/space/platoworld