Kill Bill 1 music not on the CD

瀏覽次數:0 次
跳到第一則未讀訊息

Felix Oscar

未讀,
2004年6月5日 下午3:00:492004/6/5
收件者:
What was the song when Uma first enters the sword room?

Geir Friestad

未讀,
2004年6月5日 下午5:49:492004/6/5
收件者:
Felix Oscar <tre...@inreach.com> wrote:

| What was the song when Uma first enters the sword room?

"Kaifuku Suru Kizu" by Lily Chou-Chou (actually composer Takeshi
Kobayashi and singer Salyu, as Lily Chou-Chou is a fictional
artist), lifted from the soundtrack to Shunji Iwai's ALL ABOUT
LILY CHOU-CHOU.

--
Geir Friestad || ge...@portman.org || www.portman.org
"My readers are intelligent: I don't write for stupid people."

Felix Oscar

未讀,
2004年6月6日 下午6:49:312004/6/6
收件者:
What U.S. cds would have this song, if any? I couldn't find the
soundtrack on amazon. Thanks for helping.

Does someone have a list of all the songs in the film not on the
soundtrack and which scenes they went with? One was obviously that
Human Beinz song.

Geir Friestad <ge...@portman.org> wrote in message news:<slrncc4g6...@matchgirl.portman.org>...

jad_23

未讀,
2004年6月6日 晚上10:47:212004/6/6
收件者:

> Does someone have a list of all the songs in the film not on the
> soundtrack and which scenes they went with? One was obviously that
> Human Beinz song.

Try http://www.killbill2.net/
They have a list of all the music from the films not included in the soundtracks.
Jad

Geir Friestad

未讀,
2004年6月7日 凌晨1:31:592004/6/7
收件者:
Felix Oscar <tre...@inreach.com> wrote:

| What U.S. cds would have this song, if any? I couldn't find
| the soundtrack on amazon. Thanks for helping.

None that I know of, but it's on the Lily Chou-Chou album "Kokyu":
http://www.cdjapan.co.jp/detailview.html?KEY=TOCT-24690

You can download it off the net if you don't want to pay for it,
though: http://www.killbill2.net/music.php

Stephen Cooke

未讀,
2004年6月10日 上午9:58:392004/6/10
收件者:

On Mon, 7 Jun 2004, Geir Friestad wrote:

> Felix Oscar <tre...@inreach.com> wrote:
> |
> | What U.S. cds would have this song, if any? I couldn't find
> | the soundtrack on amazon. Thanks for helping.
>
> None that I know of, but it's on the Lily Chou-Chou album "Kokyu":
> http://www.cdjapan.co.jp/detailview.html?KEY=TOCT-24690
>
> You can download it off the net if you don't want to pay for it,
> though: http://www.killbill2.net/music.php

I went to this site right after this post appeared, and it worked fine,
but when I went back to it to download the tunes a couple of days later, I
got a strange "website unavailable" page and a ton of spyware dumped onto
my harddrive. Beware!

swac

Tarantino.info

未讀,