Kill Bill 1 music not on the CD

Felix Oscar

Jun 5, 2004, 3:00:49 PM6/5/04
What was the song when Uma first enters the sword room?

Geir Friestad

Jun 5, 2004, 5:49:49 PM6/5/04
Felix Oscar <tre...@inreach.com> wrote:

| What was the song when Uma first enters the sword room?

"Kaifuku Suru Kizu" by Lily Chou-Chou (actually composer Takeshi
Kobayashi and singer Salyu, as Lily Chou-Chou is a fictional
artist), lifted from the soundtrack to Shunji Iwai's ALL ABOUT
LILY CHOU-CHOU.

--
Geir Friestad || ge...@portman.org || www.portman.org
"My readers are intelligent: I don't write for stupid people."

Felix Oscar

Jun 6, 2004, 6:49:31 PM6/6/04
What U.S. cds would have this song, if any? I couldn't find the
soundtrack on amazon. Thanks for helping.

Does someone have a list of all the songs in the film not on the
soundtrack and which scenes they went with? One was obviously that
Human Beinz song.

jad_23

Jun 6, 2004, 10:47:21 PM6/6/04

> Does someone have a list of all the songs in the film not on the
> soundtrack and which scenes they went with? One was obviously that
> Human Beinz song.

Try http://www.killbill2.net/
They have a list of all the music from the films not included in the soundtracks.
Jad

Geir Friestad

Jun 7, 2004, 1:31:59 AM6/7/04
Felix Oscar <tre...@inreach.com> wrote:

| What U.S. cds would have this song, if any? I couldn't find
| the soundtrack on amazon. Thanks for helping.

None that I know of, but it's on the Lily Chou-Chou album "Kokyu":
http://www.cdjapan.co.jp/detailview.html?KEY=TOCT-24690

You can download it off the net if you don't want to pay for it,
though: http://www.killbill2.net/music.php

Stephen Cooke

Jun 10, 2004, 9:58:39 AM6/10/04

On Mon, 7 Jun 2004, Geir Friestad wrote:

> Felix Oscar <tre...@inreach.com> wrote:
> |
> | What U.S. cds would have this song, if any? I couldn't find
> | the soundtrack on amazon. Thanks for helping.
>
> None that I know of, but it's on the Lily Chou-Chou album "Kokyu":
> http://www.cdjapan.co.jp/detailview.html?KEY=TOCT-24690
>
> You can download it off the net if you don't want to pay for it,
> though: http://www.killbill2.net/music.php

I went to this site right after this post appeared, and it worked fine,
but when I went back to it to download the tunes a couple of days later, I
got a strange "website unavailable" page and a ton of spyware dumped onto
my harddrive. Beware!

swac

Tarantino.info

Jun 25, 2004, 8:39:32 AM6/25/04