Appeal to U.S. Senator (Minnesota) Amy Klobuchar

43 Aufrufe
Direkt zur ersten ungelesenen Nachricht

news....@googlemail.com

ungelesen,
31.03.2011, 16:24:0031.03.11
an omeg...@googlegroups.com

Subject:     Citizen, Joanne C. Mueller's appeal to   U.S. Senator (Minnesota) Amy Klobuchar

Senator Amy Klobuchar
302 Hart Senate Office Building
Washington, DC 20510

Dear Senator Klobuchar:      (March 31, 2011)

An important question is, "can YOU spare a minute to acknowledge citizen requests re help to inform an unknowing pubic they may be able to prevent or reduce onset and/or severity of numerous health problems by taking simple, cost-free action to reduce close electric field exposures?

What is being called "Early Onset Alzheimers' Disease (EOAD)" is more likely than not,  "traumatic brain injury! (TBI)!"     Symptoms attributed to "autism spectrum disorder (ASD)" also "improve" when exposure(s) to electronics, electric meters, appliances, cell phones, cordless phones, wireless routers/installations and/or any item with a speaker (magnet), are reduced insofar as proximity to bodies during the day and, in particular, any such equipment that is in, on or too close to beds!

JOANNE C. MUELLER LETTER TO DR. MARILYN ALBERT, ALZ. ADVISORY BOARD (11 06)

WHY DID THE AMERICAN CANCER SOCIETY STOP INFORMING PUBLIC RE
PREVENTABLE HEALTH PROBLEMS?    Prepared for "Obama Change Meetings"  - 12-12-08

Sleep Sheep creating a tranquil environment?
http://freepage.twoday.net/stories/5137160/

Copied below is second donation request from your office for donations this week (also received separate request from your dad, Jim Klobuchar, author/journalist):

In a message dated 3/31/2011 9:15:51 A.M. Central Daylight Time, in...@amyklobuchar.com   writes:

Subject:     Re: got a minute?

With your support, I know we can win and continue our hard work to do what's best for the people of Minnesota.

                                           *                                    *                                 *

Flyers have been personally presented to you and your associates at several parades.  My husband and I made a special trip to visit with your "health person" -- supposedly scheduled (Obama organization) on a day set aside for politicians to discuss constituent health concerns.     I was told "Erika" was "not in.....!"     I left a packet of information (all of my work is funded by our "fixed retirement income(s)") with a specific request that my concerns be given immediate attention.    I have never received an email, a letter, or a phone call acknowledging even one minute of consideration was given to my "plea for help to help inform public!"

This week, two of my dear friends (linked by tragic, "preventable deaths")   --   Karen Johnson Leuthner and Sandy Jergens Ardoff, sent their own pleas for help regarding the FM radio antennae at Watertown, Minnesota.   As you must know, these two wonderful women have not only sent written appeals for help, but Sandy, mother of her adorable son, Mason, campaigned for you in a TV commercial.   Sandy reached out in spite of unbearable pain of losing Mason to what was likely "preventable Leukemia!"    Karen has lost family memers to brain and breast cancer that she believes were triggered by bombardment of RF signals from the FM antennae (exposure has been reduced but still a major concern as explained in their respective emails).

My website,  www.guineapigsrus.org    contains "objective facts" linked to close electric field exposures due to electric meters, cordless phones and electric clocks.    The facts, citing  improvement as well as death,  limited in scope only due to lack of  funding that would  allow for posting of links to hundreds upon hundreds of studies including many on our U.S. government site, "PubMed!"       For just a couple examples of Prof. Olle Johansson's (Karolinska Institute) contributions to overall EMF/EMR cause, see:

Personal digital assistant (PDA) cell phone units produce elevated extremely-low frequency electromagnetic field emissions.

 "WAKE UP CALL" by electrosmog expert Olle Johansson

                                                *                                 *                              *

Immune deficiency and childhood Leukemia were linked to low level EMF (electromagnetic field) exposures and these facts were to be reported to Congress back in 2000.   Since then, I have written numerous times  about the urgent need for Dr. Imre Gyuk (DOE) to release the EMF Interagency Committee Report to Congress!     I have written to you and other politicians stating my willingness to testify!

Since two of my grandsons were diagnosed with rare immune deficiencies (pre-Leukemic) and my pet guinea pigs developed blood changes consistent with those known to occur after radiation treatments  --  all survivors "got worse" and "improved" (death occurred in one guinea pig out of each set of two w/in 30 days) after exposure to electric meters  --  I firmly believe we must do what the $46 mil EMF RAPID Study called for:     "......informing the public.....!"         This is the only way  --  citizens must have the right to "informed consent!"     The "funds to inform public" were already allocated as part of EMF RAPID.

How will we ever begin to sort out whether RF signals from antennae, alone (and now the addition of WiFi signals from antennae being placed next to schools and everywhere), are responsible for so many "preventable deaths" OR, whether, reducing a combination of electric field close exposures and RF signals/WiFi  might be responsible for ever-increasing devastation?     Society can not afford what is happening regarding even "brain fog" that is leading to mild cognitive impairment and on to what is being called "Alzheimers!"

You must "give us a minute" and demand the EMF Interagency Committee Report be released to Congress!       We are in "sorry mess"  --  we citizens "do not have voice" and your voice remains "silent!"       If we can slow down or reduce many symptoms by simply "moving it away from bodies"  --  humans and animals  --  what can be possible justification for not practicing "prudent avoidance?"      Take care   -    Joanne

Joanne C. Mueller
Guinea Pigs "R" Us
1116  -  117th Avenue N.W.
Minneapolis, Minnesota  55448-2383  USA
Phone:   763-755-6114
Email:    jcmpe...@aol.com     (3-31-11)
Website:  www.guineapigsrus.org
ARE YOU AND YOUR CHILDREN GUINEA PIGS?
http://omega.twoday.net/stories/282050/
See also:    www.radiationrescue.org       www.pahee.org
http://www.facebook.com/people/Joanne-C-Mueller/1454397859

omega_news

ungelesen,
05.04.2011, 16:12:0605.04.11
an World-News
Subject: Appeal/Greenfield Library by victim/caregiver re electric
field exposures

To Greenfield Librarian (Alzheimers' Organization):

I have fought my way since a diagnosis of "pre-senile dementia" long
before the term "Early Onset Alzheimers' Disease (EOAD").

My volunteer work encompassed saving two grandsons from developing
full-blown Leukemia or Lymphoma although they suffered terribly before
I discovered they were both sleeping close to electric meters in their
respective homes. They "got well" after beds were moved away from
close proximity to "power wall."

Our pet guinea pigs were diagnosed with white blood cell changes
identical to those in persons undergoing radiation treatments for
cancer. Their cage was close to electric meter. Survivors "got
well....!"

My husband, Bud, improved in three parts of his Exective Function
after which his neurologist said, "....he does not have Alzheimers
afterall....." I had moved his electric clock radio off his
nightstand, discontinued his memory-robbing statin and started him on
nightly melatonin. Bud continues to suffer moderate-to-severe
cognitive impairment and memory loss that I call "traumatic brain
injury (TBI)."

Several years ago, I learned it was the electrically-charged gas meter
on outside wall of my bedroom that was responsible for my early memory
loss and confusion likely complicated by synergystic interaction/
reaction due to electric fields and medication. My problems
disappeared when I unknowingly changed location of my bed and later
started taking melatonin.

Below is link to my recent appeal to U.S. Senator (Minnesota) Amy
Klobuchar which, like countless similar appeals to politicians over
decades, is likely in trashcan:

Appeal to U.S. Senator (Minnesota) Amy Klobuchar

http://groups.google.com/group/omeganews/t/d331c7c4453c9565?hl=de

See some of my other very important appeal letters:

http://freepage.twoday.net/stories/3038870/

http://freepage.twoday.net/stories/5385449/

Sleep Sheep creating a tranquil environment?

http://freepage.twoday.net/stories/5137160/

My website -- http://www.guineapigsrus.org -- contains additional
facts regarding my work and family problems over two decades. While my
research is extensive, I am, nevertheless "non-accredited."

It is imperative that the public be informed that millions of
uninformed persons may be "frying brains" even if fortunate enough not
to be diagnosed with a brain tumor, when they might prevent alarming
increases of EOAD, autism and many more health problems!

Is the public able to find links to EMF/EMR (electromagnetic fields/
electromagnetic radiation) facts by searching your site? Those are the
most common terms used in the literature with exception of references
to ES/EHS (electric sensitivity/electric hypersensitivity). However,
it is the "electric field" that is the "bio-active agent!"

"Move it or lose it!!!" Best wishes and take care - Joanne

Email: _jcmp...@aol.com_ (mailto:jcmpe...@aol.com) (4-4-11)
Website: http://www.guineapigsrus.org

ARE YOU AND YOUR CHILDREN GUINEA PIGS?
http://omega.twoday.net/stories/282050/)