Re: What is Self-Empowerment and Integrity?

Edmond Wollmann

Sep 16, 2009, 2:02:53 PM9/16/09
Your client continues to post in violation of the
alt.astrology.metapsych charter for years now. Please take action.

Thanks

http://www.astroconsulting.com/FAQs/charter.htm

From:
Cujo DeSockpuppet <cu...@petitmorte.net>
Newsgroups:
alt.astrology, alt.astrology.metapsych,
alt.psychology
Re: What is Self-Empowerment and Integrity?
Date:
Mon, 14 Sep 2009 16:12:24 +0000 (UTC)
Mon, 14 Sep 2009 16:12:24 +0000 (UTC)
alt.psychology:91778 alt.astrology.metapsych:231373 alt.astrology:680856

The True Edmond Wollmann <EHWol...@aol.com> wrote in
4b34-92b9-4...@31g2000vbf.googlegroups.com:

Q. What is Self-Empowerment and Integrity?
A. They are qualities the powerless and lying Pantyhead lacks.

--
Edmond H. Wollmann P.M.A.F.A.
� 2009 Altair Publications, SAN 299-5603

Edmond Wollmann

Sep 17, 2009, 4:16:38 PM9/17/09
Cujo DeSockpuppet wrote:

> Edmond Wollmann <AArcto...@yahoo.com> wrote in news:31670675-8526-4da5-
> 9627-9f8...@g23g2000vbr.googlegroups.com:
>
> This is:
> "It's not them, Dad! It's YOU!" - Ed Wollmann's son to his father.
>
> You go, Nate!

Another never happened lie from the stalker. Making shit up makes you
look crazier than fuck.

Cujo DeSockpuppet

Sep 17, 2009, 4:38:28 PM9/17/09
Edmond Wollmann <arctur...@earthlink.net> wrote in

St00pid followup trick defeated. Kook frothing and whining noted.

> Cujo DeSockpuppet wrote:
>>
>> Edmond Wollmann <AArcto...@yahoo.com> wrote in
>> 9627-9f8...@g23g2000vbr.googlegroups.com:
>>
>> This is:
>> "It's not them, Dad! It's YOU!" - Ed Wollmann's son to his father.
>>
>> You go, Nate!
>
> Another never happened lie from the stalker. Making shit up makes you
> look crazier than fuck.

Poor Pantyhead! Lets see:
1. I have a witness.

You lose.
Again.
Deal.

"But that's how it's going to be until until we get some admins killing
trolls. Yes, it's boring. Yes, it's stupid. And yes, I will persist
until the admins act effectively." - Fucknozzle Jr.

Sofa King

Sep 17, 2009, 5:20:14 PM9/17/09
Cujo DeSockpuppet wrote:

> Edmond Wollmann <arctur...@earthlink.net> wrote in
>
> St00pid followup trick defeated.

well aren't you just miss accomplished today, cupcake!

<flush cujo's anti-edmo crybaby birther/teabagger-esque screed>

WindsorFox<[SS]>

Sep 17, 2009, 6:12:21 PM9/17/09
Edmond Wollmann wrote:
> Cujo DeSockpuppet wrote:
>> Edmond Wollmann <AArcto...@yahoo.com> wrote in news:31670675-8526-4da5-
>> 9627-9f8...@g23g2000vbr.googlegroups.com:
>>
>> This is:
>> "It's not them, Dad! It's YOU!" - Ed Wollmann's son to his father.
>>
>> You go, Nate!
>
> Another never happened lie from the stalker. Making shit up makes you
> look crazier than fuck.

But amusing, because I can imagine it happening. Don't you think
your life would be MUCH nicer if you just kill-filed everyone who says
things that piss you off on Usenet??

--

"You may have noticed that I continue to use the term
'open-carry' rather than "OC" This is avoid confusion

Edmond Wollmann

Sep 18, 2009, 1:41:20 PM9/18/09
WindsorFox<[SS]> wrote:

> Edmond Wollmann wrote:
> > Cujo DeSockpuppet wrote:
> >> Edmond Wollmann <AArcto...@yahoo.com> wrote in news:31670675-8526-4da5-
> >> 9627-9f8...@g23g2000vbr.googlegroups.com:
> >>
> >> This is:
> >> "It's not them, Dad! It's YOU!" - Ed Wollmann's son to his father.
> >>
> >> You go, Nate!
> >
> > Another never happened lie from the stalker. Making shit up makes you
> > look crazier than fuck.
>
> But amusing, because I can imagine it happening. Don't you think
> your life would be MUCH nicer if you just kill-filed everyone who says
> things that piss you off on Usenet??

These lowlifes are gnats:
http://home.earthlink.net/~arcturianone/fable.htm
Thier shit will be killed alright, but there won't be any files left to
put anywhere.
FYI my son videotaped the Merrill deposition and has been my best friend
all his life. You lying fucks.

"Now you can't take the heat from the fire, and you can't take the wet
from the water, and you can't take the truth from our house!
If you could I know you would!
But someday they're gonna see.
And one day were gonna be!
Victorious! Oooooohhhhh!
Gonna make them furious! Oooooooohhh!"
Nathan Wollmann, Motalio, Victorious!

Edmond Wollmann

Sep 18, 2009, 1:57:19 PM9/18/09
Edmond Wollmann wrote:

> WindsorFox<[SS]> wrote:
> >
> > Edmond Wollmann wrote:

> > > Another never happened lie from the stalker. Making shit up makes you
> > > look crazier than fuck.
> >
> > But amusing, because I can imagine it happening.

It's probably Lili DiVita who the poster is talking about (the poster
may even be Lili) she's a drug addict and alchoholic I dumped who lives
in Beverly Hills mooching off her rich mommy.
Yeah, she's your star witness.

Cujo DeSockpuppet

Sep 18, 2009, 4:33:08 PM9/18/09

> Edmond Wollmann wrote:
>>
>> WindsorFox<[SS]> wrote:

>> > But amusing, because I can imagine it happening.
>
> It's probably Lili DiVita who the poster is talking about (the poster
> may even be Lili) she's a drug addict and alchoholic I dumped who
> lives in Beverly Hills mooching off her rich mommy.
> Yeah, she's your star witness.

You mean the lady who threatened to get lawyers after you to repay the
money you owed her? Apparently that's the only way to get a scumbag like
you to repay loans.

Ever pay back Susan Boyle, deadbeat?

"You are the childish moron if you think anyone is dumb enough to think
that you harass me for fun." - Ed displays his sense of humor to all.

WindsorFox<[SS]>

Sep 18, 2009, 7:55:09 PM9/18/09
Edmond Wollmann wrote:
> Edmond Wollmann wrote:
>> WindsorFox<[SS]> wrote:

>>> But amusing, because I can imagine it happening.
>
> It's probably Lili DiVita who the poster is talking about (the poster
> may even be Lili) she's a drug addict and alchoholic I dumped who lives
> in Beverly Hills mooching off her rich mommy.
> Yeah, she's your star witness.

*My* star witness? Yeah. Anyway with the abuse reports that you send
it's highly likely that those abuse desks have dev-nulled everything you
send, especially after calling a forged Usenet post "identity theft."
The point being if you don't make the change, nothing ever will change.

cmer2222

Sep 20, 2009, 12:54:07 PM9/20/09
I just did a google for my name to see if Wollmann was posting
anything about my lawsuit case filed against him as a defendant in
June, 2009. Generally a defendant with good common sense wouldn't
bring his case matter up on such a forum thus exposing him to further
contacts of witnesses. Since my name has been brought up on this
thread by Wollmann for my deposing him on 9/15/09 just a note that he
admitted under oath the following:

He's a high school drop out
He's been convicted of public nuisance and trespassing
He claims he's never used any sock puppets on USNET to post materials
He claims he's only posted on USENET under his professional signage.

If anyone here can provide me with any evidentiary information
regarding Wollmann's use of sock puppet accounts on USENET, pls drop
an email with such information. If you could forward this information
to anyone else you believe could help shed some light on Wollmann's
use of anonymous accounts and sock puppets I'd appreciate it. Also,
would much appreciate any information on a "Rick Lazzarini" and his
relationship with Mr. Wollmann. I've been emailed with this
individual's employer information and don't understand why.

Physical description of San Diego resident Edmond Wollmann at the
deposition:

-completely bald
-pasty white skin - apparent indoor person who lives in one of the
sunniest weather spots in the country.
-overweight by 40 pounds

Lied under oath on several occasions and had no shame bringing his
poor son Nathan into the fray who videotaped it to add to their family
video montage.

Subpoenas have been issued, one is being processed by AOL which has to
be moved into the Virginia court jurisdiction.

Imagine this fantastic fantasy Wollmann has that he's such an
important a person he has an impersonator on-line trying to get him in
trouble by harassing women. This imposter who allegedly assumes
Wollmann's identity in email addresses such as "Ewol...@aol.com"
threatens lawsuits if you place his email address on a blog. One
would think an imposter would love to bring attention to Wollmann by
having his email posted on a blog. This particularly odd imposter
threatened a lawsuit instead then later claimed to post his true
identity as an "Edmond Ollerman" writing me in a blog comment about
what a c**t I was.

It's interesting to note on-line ID thieves/imposters don't generally
go around threatening lawsuits or disclosing their true name in
claiming they own someone's former email address.

Edmond Wollmann

Sep 20, 2009, 1:08:01 PM9/20/09
WindsorFox<[SS]> wrote:

> Edmond Wollmann wrote:
> > Edmond Wollmann wrote:

> > It's probably Lili DiVita who the poster is talking about (the poster
> > may even be Lili) she's a drug addict and alchoholic I dumped who lives
> > in Beverly Hills mooching off her rich mommy.
> > Yeah, she's your star witness.
>
> *My* star witness? Yeah. Anyway with the abuse reports that you send
> it's highly likely that those abuse desks have dev-nulled everything you
> send, especially after calling a forged Usenet post "identity theft."
> The point being if you don't make the change, nothing ever will change.

Wrong, idiot. It is the abusers who need to change, not me. They DID
steal my identity and harass and stalk another person and that person is
suing me, causing damages all around. Wake up you fucking nitwit.

Edmond Wollmann

Sep 20, 2009, 1:13:59 PM9/20/09
to groups...@google.com, arctur...@earthlink.net
Your client is posting in violation of the alt.astrology.metapsych
charter in order to defame, denigrate, and harass a person who has NEVER
done anything to her. She is a paranoid nutcase who is being taunted by
someone using anonymous proxies I NEVER HAVE USED--ever. This case is
with the SDFBI and local police. You must take action. She is only
increasing her liability for damages to me by you allowing this abuse.

http://www.astroconsulting.com/FAQs/fraud_and_abuse.htm
http://www.astroconsulting.com/FAQs/charter.htm

From:
cmer2222 <studios...@gmail.com>
Newsgroups:
alt.astrology, news.admin.net-abuse.usenet,
alt.astrology.metapsych
Subject:
My Name Mentioned on this Forum About Deposition of
Wollmann
Date:
Sun, 20 Sep 2009 09:54:07 -0700 (PDT)

<7f3f9cadde6f742d...@msgid.frell.theremailer.net>

<31670675-8526-4da5...@g23g2000vbr.googlegroups.com>
<h8u4qr$ub$1...@blackhelicopter.databasix.com>
<4AB299...@earthlink.net>
<h8uc86$b4k$5...@posting2.glorb.com> <4AB3C6...@earthlink.net>
<4AB3C9...@earthlink.net>
<h916l5$i6q$1...@posting2.glorb.com>
Sun, 20 Sep 2009 16:54:11 +0000 (UTC)
Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; U; PPC Mac OS X 10.4; en-US;
rv:1.9.0.13) Gecko/2009073021 Firefox/3.0.13,gzip(gfe),gzip(gfe)
alt.astrology.metapsych:231571 news.admin.net-abuse.usenet:755709
alt.astrology:681170

Edmond Wollmann

Sep 20, 2009, 1:30:21 PM9/20/09
cmer2222 wrote:

> I just did a google for my name to see if Wollmann was posting
> anything about my lawsuit case filed against him as a defendant in
> June, 2009. Generally a defendant with good common sense wouldn't
> bring his case matter up on such a forum thus exposing him to further
> contacts of witnesses. Since my name has been brought up on this
> thread by Wollmann for my deposing him on 9/15/09 just a note that he
> admitted under oath the following:
>
> He's a high school drop out

Which was remedied with a GED.

> He's been convicted of public nuisance and trespassing

Which have been dismissed and expunged. My lawyer and I tell you what is
required Ms. Merrill because I am not guilty of anything. I suggest you
get an attorney before you gamble away the entirity of your resources
and sanity any further.

> If anyone here can provide me with any evidentiary information
> regarding Wollmann's use of sock puppet accounts on USENET, pls drop
> an email with such information. If you could forward this information
> to anyone else you believe could help shed some light on Wollmann's
> use of anonymous accounts and sock puppets I'd appreciate it. Also,
> would much appreciate any information on a "Rick Lazzarini" and his
> relationship with Mr. Wollmann. I've been emailed with this
> individual's employer information and don't understand why.

Can't say, possibly because he's the one stalking you. I have his chart.
Because he was so obsessed with me he even bought wollmann.com

Registrant:
The Character Shop (WOLLMANN-DOM)
9033 Owensmouth Avenue
Canoga Park, CA 91304
US

Domain Name: WOLLMANN.COM

Administrative Contact:
Lazzarini, Rick (RL4878) wa...@CHARACTER-SHOP.COM
818-718-0094 (FAX) 818-718-0967
Technical Contact, Zone Contact:
Hostmaster, VI (DJ737) hostm...@VI.NET
+44-171-460-4060 (FAX) +44-171-460-4070
Billing Contact:
Lazzarini, Rick (RL4878) wa...@CHARACTER-SHOP.COM
818-718-0094 (FAX) 818-718-0967

Record last updated on 16-Dec-97.
Database last updated on 21-Mar-99 09:51:09 EST.

Domain servers in listed order:

NS1.VI.NET 194.88.77.1
NS2.VI.NET 194.88.75.17

You see, Ms. Merrill, it is more likely that people who know you or
don't like you (because you denigrate everyone on the planet in your
blog) are more likely the ones tormenting you, not a 35 year counselor
who would not give you the second look or time of day and who has no
connection to your bullshit (except the one you are now forcing me to
make) and would not after those 35 years suddenly revert to idiocy just
to aggravate an insignificant and paranoid old wrinkled wanna be
singer-blogger he has never heard of.
The rest of your delusion deleted. I have a video tape Ms. Merrill,
which will be used to show your profound illness and since you claim to
have "cash to burn", I will help you get rid of some of it for your
insanely misdirected vitriol at someone who is not the slightest bit
interested in you or your delusions or responsible for the hatred others
obviously feel for you who are taunting you into hysteria.

Anonymous

Sep 20, 2009, 3:37:05 PM9/20/09
to mail...@dizum.com
In article <4AB666...@earthlink.net>

Edmond Wollmann <arctur...@earthlink.net> wrote:

> cmer2222 wrote:
> >
> > I just did a google for my name to see if Wollmann was posting
> > anything about my lawsuit case filed against him as a defendant in
> > June, 2009. Generally a defendant with good common sense wouldn't
> > bring his case matter up on such a forum thus exposing him to further
> > contacts of witnesses. Since my name has been brought up on this
> > thread by Wollmann for my deposing him on 9/15/09 just a note that he
> > admitted under oath the following:
> >
> > He's a high school drop out
>
> Which was remedied with a GED.

http://www.smbtech.com/ed

Cujo DeSockpuppet

Sep 20, 2009, 4:00:29 PM9/20/09

> Your client is posting

Nice of you to notice, dumbfuck.

> in violation of the alt.astrology.metapsych charter

Nope. Your charter is laughed at by every admin on the planet.

> in order to defame, denigrate, and harass a person who has
> NEVER done anything to her. She is a paranoid nutcase who is being
> taunted by someone using anonymous proxies I NEVER HAVE USED--ever.
> This case is with the SDFBI and local police. You must take action.
> She is only increasing her liability for damages to me by you allowing
> this abuse.

Then why are you whining, Pantyhead?

> http://www.smbtech.com/ed

Yay!

This spanking is APPROVED!

"Right and wrong are subjective value judgments. Remove them from your
thinking." -Ed Wollmann, using the ethics of convenience.

Message has been deleted

The Sun

Sep 20, 2009, 4:51:57 PM9/20/09
On Sep 18, 1:33 pm, Cujo DeSockpuppet <c...@petitmorte.net> wrote:
> Edmond Wollmann <arcturian...@earthlink.net> wrote innews:4AB3C9...@earthlink.net:

> > Edmond Wollmann wrote:

> > It's probably Lili DiVita who the poster is talking about (the poster
> > may even be Lili) she's a drug addict and alchoholic I dumped who
> > lives in Beverly Hills mooching off her rich mommy.
> > Yeah, she's your star witness.

> You mean the lady who threatened to get lawyers after you to repay the
> money you owed her? Apparently that's the only way to get a scumbag like
> you to repay loans.

Another never happened event. You lie every two words.
Besides Lili doesn't want people to know she was frauding the
government for food stamps whilst living off her rich mommy. You'd be
wise to not draw her unlawful activity into this.

> Ever pay back Susan Boyle, deadbeat?

Already answered 1,000,000,000 times.

The Sun

Sep 20, 2009, 4:54:51 PM9/20/09
On Sep 20, 12:37 pm, Anonymous <cri...@ecn.org> wrote:
> In article <4AB666AD....@earthlink.net>

Registrant: S. Michael Burnett (SMBTECH-DOM)
101 Dev Null Blvd.
Campbell, CA 95008

Domain Name: SMBTECH.COM

Administrative Contact, Technical Contact, Billing Contact:
Burnett, S.Michael (SB273) sb...@SMBTECH.COM
S. Michael Burnett
101 Dev Null Blvd.
Campbell, CA 95008
US
408-505-3191

Record last updated on 20-Dec-2001.
Record expires on 01-Mar-2004.
Record created on 28-Feb-1995.
Database last updated on 23-Jan-2002 11:55:00 EST.

Domain servers in listed order:

NS1.SMBTECH.COM 216.9.43.61
NS2.SMBTECH.COM 216.9.43.62

Registrant: Alexandra Kittrie (PETITMORTE-DOM)
PO Box 100
Tampa, FL 33609 US

Domain Name: PETITMORTE.NET

Administrative Contact, Billing Contact:
Kittrie, Alexandra (AKE410) zkit...@PETITMORTE.NET
Alexandra Kittrie
PMB 100
Tampa, FL 33609 US
604 974-0993
Technical Contact:
Fries, Kevin (KFI126) kfr...@SD.QUIK.COM
Kevin Fries/Alexandra Kittrie
4832 Calle Neil #3
San Diego , CA 92117
619 275-5863

Domain servers in listed order:

NS.WESTSERVER.NET 216.71.96.71
NS2.WESTSERVER.NET 216.71.96.91

The Sun

Sep 20, 2009, 4:59:52 PM9/20/09
On Sep 20, 1:16 pm, Bob Officer <boboffic...@127.0.0.7> wrote:
> On Sun, 20 Sep 2009 09:54:07 -0700 (PDT), in alt.astrology, cmer2222

Point, Bob Officer is listed in the first lawsuit listed here as an
abuser:
http://www.astroconsulting.com/FAQs/fraud_and_abuse.htm

> point:
>
> Edmond is a self-procliamed counselor. The state has no formal
> recognition of his so called professional status.

Professional Member of AFA that's all I need to be an astrological
counselor.

> The only professional status Edmond has ever held in the State of
> California was that of real estate sales person. That license was
> suspended and then revoked for cause, IIRC. The State board will have
> those details.

Nope, that licensed expired because I quit. Where's your evidence liar
boi?

> In New Mexico his claim to be a counselor is felony. New Mexico
> requires all Counselors no matter what prefix or suffix qualifier
> they try use, to be licensed by the state.

Nope, I am an astrological counselor all over the world.

Cujo DeSockpuppet

Sep 20, 2009, 4:55:47 PM9/20/09
The Sun <arctur...@earthlink.net> wrote in

> On Sep 18, 1:33�pm, Cujo DeSockpuppet <c...@petitmorte.net> wrote:
>> Edmond Wollmann <arcturian...@earthlink.net> wrote

>> innews:4AB3C9FF.2EB2@e

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!1!!!

You lie. You were getting the food stamps, that's how you tipped a valet
at a dinner someone else paid for, deadbeat.

>> Ever pay back Susan Boyle, deadbeat?
>
> Already answered 1,000,000,000 times.

Thanks for confirming you're a deadbeat, Pantyhead.

"Take some vitamins, get some excercise [sic], and try to build up
your perceptions, critical thinking and powers of observation. Then
come back and play with us big boys." - Ed on a delusional power trip.

Cujo DeSockpuppet

Sep 20, 2009, 4:58:16 PM9/20/09

> On Sep 20, 12:37�pm, Anonymous <cri...@ecn.org> wrote:
>> In article <4AB666AD....@earthlink.net>
>>

>> Edmond Wollmann <arcturian...@earthlink.net> wrote:

>> > Which was remedied with a GED.
>>

>> http://www.smbtech.com/ed

> Registrant: S. Michael Burnett (SMBTECH-DOM)
> 101 Dev Null Blvd.
> Campbell, CA 95008
>
> Domain Name: SMBTECH.COM
>
> Administrative Contact, Technical Contact, Billing Contact:
> Burnett, S.Michael (SB273) sb...@SMBTECH.COM
> S. Michael Burnett
> 101 Dev Null Blvd.
> Campbell, CA 95008
> US
> 408-505-3191
>
> Record last updated on 20-Dec-2001.
> Record expires on 01-Mar-2004.

Got anything a bit more recent, Pantyhead?

> Record created on 28-Feb-1995.
> Database last updated on 23-Jan-2002 11:55:00 EST.
>
> Domain servers in listed order:
>
> NS1.SMBTECH.COM 216.9.43.61
> NS2.SMBTECH.COM 216.9.43.62
>

> Registrant: Alexandra Kittrie (PETITMORTE-DOM)
> PO Box 100
> Tampa, FL 33609 US
>
> Domain Name: PETITMORTE.NET
>
> Administrative Contact, Billing Contact:
> Kittrie, Alexandra (AKE410) zkit...@PETITMORTE.NET
> Alexandra Kittrie
> PMB 100
> Tampa, FL 33609 US
> 604 974-0993
> Technical Contact:
> Fries, Kevin (KFI126) kfr...@SD.QUIK.COM
> Kevin Fries/Alexandra Kittrie
> 4832 Calle Neil #3
> San Diego , CA 92117
> 619 275-5863
> Domain servers in listed order:
> NS.WESTSERVER.NET 216.71.96.71
> NS2.WESTSERVER.NET 216.71.96.91

Damn, this is old!

http://www.smbtech.com/ed

"Don't preach to a master psychologist about projection, simpleton."
- Ed "I have no degrees" Wollmann on another flight of fancy.

Cujo DeSockpuppet

Sep 20, 2009, 4:59:03 PM9/20/09
The Sun <arctur...@earthlink.net> wrote in news:7703382f-c28c-4b98-
89ef-fa6...@d4g2000vbm.googlegroups.com:

> On Sep 20, 1:16�pm, Bob Officer <boboffic...@127.0.0.7> wrote:
>> On Sun, 20 Sep 2009 09:54:07 -0700 (PDT), in alt.astrology, cmer2222
>
> Point, Bob Officer is listed in the first lawsuit listed here as an
> abuser:
> http://www.astroconsulting.com/FAQs/fraud_and_abuse.htm
>
>> point:
>>
>> Edmond is a self-procliamed counselor. The state has no formal
>> recognition of his so called professional status.
>
> Professional Member of AFA that's all I need to be an astrological
> counselor.
>
>> The only professional status Edmond has ever held in the State of
>> California was that of real estate sales person. That license was
>> suspended and then revoked for cause, IIRC. The State board will have
>> those details.
>
> Nope, that licensed expired because I quit. Where's your evidence liar
> boi?
>
>> In New Mexico his claim to be a counselor is felony. New Mexico
>> requires all Counselors no matter what prefix or suffix qualifier
>> they try use, to be licensed by the state.
>
> Nope, I am an astrological counselor all over the world.

You're a kook. HTH!

"The dump is a good place too." -Edmond Wollmann, keeping his options
open for a future place for storing his unsold books.

The Sun

Sep 20, 2009, 5:19:25 PM9/20/09
On Sep 20, 1:58 pm, Cujo DeSockpuppet <c...@petitmorte.net> wrote:

> The Sun <arcturian...@earthlink.net> wrote innews:fcb485f7-6c79-49b6...@n2g2000vba.googlegroups.com:
>

> > On Sep 20, 12:37 pm, Anonymous <cri...@ecn.org> wrote:

> >>http://www.smbtech.com/

> Damn, this is old!

So, it still identifies you abusers, I have lots of versions, just
like Pete's case does, and it shows you obsessed freaks have been at
it for OVER YEARS!

> http://www.smbtech.com/e

The Sun

Sep 20, 2009, 5:28:05 PM9/20/09
On Sep 20, 1:55 pm, Cujo DeSockpuppet <c...@petitmorte.net> wrote:

I had no food stamps, Lili had food stamps.

> >> Ever pay back Susan Boyle, deadbeat?

> > Already answered 1,000,000,000 times.

> Thanks for confirming you're a deadbeat, Pantyhead.

http://groups.google.com/group/news.admin.net-abuse.usenet/msg/def3241079ec202c?hl=en

Cujo DeSockpuppet

Sep 20, 2009, 5:47:27 PM9/20/09

> On Sep 20, 1:58�pm, Cujo DeSockpuppet <c...@petitmorte.net> wrote:
>> The Sun <arcturian...@earthlink.net> wrote

>> innews:fcb485f7-6c79-49b6-a0fc
> -d10403...@n2g2000vba.googlegroups.com:

>> Damn, this is old!
>
> So, it still identifies you abusers, I have lots of versions, just
> like Pete's case does, and it shows you obsessed freaks have been at
> it for OVER YEARS!

Incoherence noted, freak.

>> http://www.smbtech.com/ed

YAY!

"...I COUNSEL PHDS I CAN READ PEOPLE SHE KNOWS NOTHING AND IS ONLY
THERE TO STIR SHIT UP!!!!" - Edmo the calm.

Cujo DeSockpuppet

Sep 20, 2009, 5:49:32 PM9/20/09

> On Sep 20, 1:55�pm, Cujo DeSockpuppet <c...@petitmorte.net> wrote:
>> The Sun <arcturian...@earthlink.net> wrote

>> innews:b550ce98-85fe-4f9a-8601
> -9934b2...@q14g2000vbi.googlegroups.com:

Liar.

>> > Already answered 1,000,000,000 times.
>
>> Thanks for confirming you're a deadbeat, Pantyhead.
>

> http://www.smbtech.com/ed

Fixed.

"I have always thought that the reason Dinosaurs were so big is because
of the dramatic difference in gravitational strength between that time
period and now" - Edmo the paleontologist.

WindsorFox<[SS]>

Sep 20, 2009, 6:26:49 PM9/20/09
cmer2222 wrote:
> I just did a google for my name to see if Wollmann was posting
> anything about my lawsuit case filed against him as a defendant in
> June, 2009.

I know little and care even less about this "case" however I can
affirm that ANYone who posts to Usenet no matter how high or low profile
can be the focus of a ko0k and or impersonator. One does not need to be
important to have someone forge posts/emails or to be verbally maligned.

Dave U. Random

Sep 20, 2009, 6:24:42 PM9/20/09
In article <fcb485f7-6c79-49b6...@n2g2000vba.googlegroups.com>
The Sun <arctur...@earthlink.net> wrote:

> On Sep 20, 12:37=A0pm, Anonymous <cri...@ecn.org> wrote:
> > In article <4AB666AD....@earthlink.net>
> >

> > Edmond Wollmann <arcturian...@earthlink.net> wrote:

> > > Which was remedied with a GED.
> >
> > http://www.smbtech.com/ed
>
> Registrant:

http://www.smbtech.com/ed

WindsorFox<[SS]>

Sep 20, 2009, 6:46:31 PM9/20/09

And you should know full well after all these years that is NOT
going to happen. If they are actually abusing something, then they will
be removed by their provider. If the provider does not remove them then
they are not breaking the providers rules and their is nothing you can
do about that. Either you change or you keep the status quo. If someone
stole your identity, ie: have used your legal information and SSN to
open loans and accounts and/or steal money, then that is a criminal
matter and you should as I said earlier STFU on Usenet and file police
reports and apprise your officer of anything posted that they should
know about. If by sending email with a forged return address pretending
to be you, that is not identity theft. There is no legal identity on
Usenet.

The fact that you resort to foul language and refer to someone who
is providing good information (not to mention obviously smarter and not
a highschool drop out) as "nitwit and idiot" shows both your lack of
decorum and your lack of wit. It's no longer any wonder to me why they
refer to you as "panty head," I can't imagine douche weasel is far
behind. If I were more like you I would send an abuse complaint to your
Usenet provider for you use of the "F" word and calling me names like a
meany.

cmer2222

Sep 20, 2009, 7:41:26 PM9/20/09
On Sep 20, 1:16 pm, Bob Officer <boboffic...@127.0.0.7> wrote:
> On Sun, 20 Sep 2009 09:54:07 -0700 (PDT), in alt.astrology, cmer2222
>

> >Wollmann's identity in email addresses such as "Ewollm...@aol.com"

> >threatens lawsuits if you place his email address on a blog.  One
> >would think an imposter would love to bring attention to Wollmann by
> >having his email posted on a blog. This particularly odd imposter
> >threatened a lawsuit instead then later claimed to post his true
> >identity as an "Edmond Ollerman" writing me in a blog comment about
> >what a c**t I was.
>
> >It's interesting to note on-line ID thieves/imposters don't generally
> >go around threatening lawsuits or disclosing their true name in
> >claiming they own someone's former email address.
>
> point:
>
> Edmond is a self-procliamed counselor. The state has no formal
> recognition of his so called professional status.
>
> The only professional status Edmond has ever held in the State of
> California was that of real estate sales person. That license was
> suspended and then revoked for cause, IIRC. The State board will have
> those details.
>
> Edmond is also a plagerist/theif. His web site contains or used to
> contain both MP3'S for downloading which he has no license for
> redistribution and scanned photo images which are copyright or under
> license to several Museums and Book Publishers.
>
> Best of luck with your action.

> In New Mexico his claim to be a counselor is felony. New Mexico
> requires all Counselors no matter what prefix or suffix qualifier
> they try use, to be licensed by the state.
> --
> Ak'toh'di

Thanks for the info but it's nothing I don't already know and it
doesn't apply to my case. I need information about his sock puppet
abuse and anyone who could please provide any sock puppet identities
they definitely know he uses.

cmer2222

Sep 20, 2009, 7:48:33 PM9/20/09
One other thing of note, it wasn't a "Merrill deposition". The proper
reference is "Wollmann Deposition". The deposed person was Edmond
Wollmann. I know how difficult it is for this person not to project
his feelings of inadequacy onto others, but the fact is it wasn't my
deposition.

The Sun

Sep 20, 2009, 8:22:01 PM9/20/09
On Sep 20, 3:46 pm, "WindsorFox<[SS]>" <windsor.fox.use...@gmail.com>

wrote:
> Edmond Wollmann wrote:
> > WindsorFox<[SS]> wrote:

> >>     *My* star witness? Yeah. Anyway with the abuse reports that you send
> >> it's highly likely that those abuse desks have dev-nulled everything you
> >> send, especially after calling a forged Usenet post "identity theft."
> >> The point being if you don't make the change, nothing ever will change.
>
> > Wrong, idiot. It is the abusers who need to change, not me. They DID
> > steal my identity and harass and stalk another person and that person is
> > suing me, causing damages all around. Wake up you fucking nitwit.

>      And you should know full well after all these years that is NOT
> going to happen. If they are actually abusing something, then they will
> be removed by their provider.

Somebody emailed her and harassed her using ewol...@aol.com, that
doesn't mean they actually HAD an account at AOL, comprende?
Appearently, the same person who was posting to usenet using
ewol...@aol.com but posting it through a remailer:
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.astrology/msg/8fad72754d79d30d
IS the same person who has been taunting her at her so-called
blogspot.

>If the provider does not remove them then
> they are not breaking the providers rules and their is nothing you can
> do about that. Either you change or you keep the status quo. If someone
> stole your identity, ie: have used your legal information and SSN to
> open loans and accounts and/or steal money, then that is a criminal
> matter and you should as I said earlier STFU on Usenet and file police

According to Ms Merrill herself she was using my SSN and DL to do a
credit report on me, which is illegal, I do them all the time and I
know. She also was posting my SSN on her blogspot which I had nuked,
she also stole my photos and put them on her site, which I had nuked--
all because someone ELSE used an email address I had 10 years ago to
email here with. Google cannot do anything to her because she now has
a case, but when the judge decides (which he will) that she has a
frivolous and no evidence case (which she does) she will have to pay
my legal costs plus sanctions. Then, she will have established my
countersuit, from which I can sue her if she doesn't dance. Don't talk
down to me.

> reports and apprise your officer of anything posted that they should
> know about. If by sending email with a forged return address pretending
> to be you, that is not identity theft. There is no legal identity on
> Usenet.

Says you, then why use my email address to harass someone if you don't
want them to believe it is me? I think a judge will see that
differently.

>     The fact that you resort to foul language and refer to someone who
> is  providing good information (not to mention obviously smarter and not
> a highschool drop out) as "nitwit and idiot" shows both your lack of

I have 3 degrees, I dropped out of high school because I was burned
3rd degree 50% of my body and could not complete--I still got my GED
before my graduating class, and went on to get the degrees from SDSU
and become a published author, nitwit.
The fact that you would believe usenet accounts of me PROVES how
stupid you are.

> decorum and your lack of wit. It's no longer any wonder to me why they
> refer to you as "panty head," I can't imagine douche weasel is far
> behind. If I were more like you I would send an abuse complaint to your
> Usenet provider for you use of the "F" word and calling me names like a
> meany.

I don't send complaints for content, only for spamming the same URL
for 11 years--which IS SPAM or for violating the charter which Ms
Merrill is doing simply to defame and harass me--a person who has
never done anything to her.

The Sun

Sep 20, 2009, 8:26:25 PM9/20/09
wrote:
> Edmond Wollmann wrote:
> > WindsorFox<[SS]> wrote:

> >>     *My* star witness? Yeah. Anyway with the abuse reports that you send
> >> it's highly likely that those abuse desks have dev-nulled everything you
> >> send, especially after calling a forged Usenet post "identity theft."
> >> The point being if you don't make the change, nothing ever will change.
>
> > Wrong, idiot. It is the abusers who need to change, not me. They DID
> > steal my identity and harass and stalk another person and that person is
> > suing me, causing damages all around. Wake up you fucking nitwit.

> If someone

> stole your identity, ie: have used your legal information and SSN to
> open loans and accounts and/or steal money, then that is a criminal
> matter and you should as I said earlier STFU on Usenet and file police
> reports

I already have, with the local police and with the FBI.

HTH

Lamey the Cable Guy

Sep 20, 2009, 9:53:54 PM9/20/09
Edmond Wollmann <arctur...@earthlink.net> wrote in news:4AB666AD.2A2
@earthlink.net:

<grabs beer and popcorn>

This should be fun to watch.

Lamey the Cable Guy

Sep 20, 2009, 10:01:19 PM9/20/09
The Sun <arctur...@earthlink.net> wrote in news:7703382f-c28c-4b98-
89ef-fa6...@d4g2000vbm.googlegroups.com:

> On Sep 20, 1:16�pm, Bob Officer <boboffic...@127.0.0.7> wrote:
>> On Sun, 20 Sep 2009 09:54:07 -0700 (PDT), in alt.astrology, cmer2222
>
> Point, Bob Officer is listed in the first lawsuit listed here as an
> abuser:
> http://www.astroconsulting.com/FAQs/fraud_and_abuse.htm

That's some funny shit.

>> point:
>>
>> Edmond is a self-procliamed counselor. The state has no formal
>> recognition of his so called professional status.
>
> Professional Member of AFA that's all I need to be an astrological
> counselor.
>
>> The only professional status Edmond has ever held in the State of
>> California was that of real estate sales person. That license was
>> suspended and then revoked for cause, IIRC. The State board will have
>> those details.
>
> Nope, that licensed expired because I quit. Where's your evidence liar
> boi?
>
>> In New Mexico his claim to be a counselor is felony. New Mexico
>> requires all Counselors no matter what prefix or suffix qualifier
>> they try use, to be licensed by the state.
>
> Nope, I am an astrological counselor all over the world.
>
> Edmond H. Wollmann P.M.A.F.A.
> � 2009 Altair Publications, SAN 299-5603
> Astrological Consulting http://www.astroconsulting.com/
> Artworks http://www.astroconsulting.com/personal/
> http://home.earthlink.net/~arcturianone/

noauth

Sep 20, 2009, 10:43:17 PM9/20/09
to mail...@dizum.com

Sofa King

Sep 21, 2009, 1:09:35 AM9/21/09
cmer2222 wrote:

"case"? ...revolving around allegations of "sock puppet abuse"?

what fucking imaginary court is *that* being tried in?

ROFL

Cujo DeSockpuppet

Sep 21, 2009, 12:40:01 AM9/21/09

Cujo DeSockpuppet

Sep 21, 2009, 12:42:24 AM9/21/09

> I don't send complaints for content,

You're a fucking liar.

"I am not in the habit of calling anyone stupid or inferring that they
are stupid, because I'm not overly bright myself." - Raytard Murphy shows
his grasp of the blindingly obvious.

Cujo DeSockpuppet

Sep 21, 2009, 12:43:43 AM9/21/09
The Sun <arctur...@earthlink.net> wrote in

I'm sure they'll be by to escort you the next time you invite yourself to
PF Chang's. Just like the last time you swore they'd be along...

Right, Pantyhead?

"I am an expert in crap dectection." - Ed the crap detective.

Sofa King

Sep 21, 2009, 1:21:30 AM9/21/09
Cujo DeSockpuppet wrote:

i have two questions:

1: why the fuck would you know?

2: where is your undeniable proof otherwise?

>>> Thanks for confirming you're a deadbeat, Pantyhead.
>>

>> http://netkooks.org/kooks/cujo
>
> Fixed.

fixed even more.

have a nice day, retard!

Sofa King

Sep 21, 2009, 1:23:29 AM9/21/09
Cujo DeSockpuppet wrote:

> Edmond Wollmann <arctur...@earthlink.net> wrote in
>
> St00pid followup trick defeated. Kook frothing and whining noted.

>> Cujo DeSockpuppet wrote:
>>>
>>> Edmond Wollmann <AArcto...@yahoo.com> wrote in
>>> 9627-9f8...@g23g2000vbr.googlegroups.com:
>>>

>>> This is:
>>> "It's not them, Dad! It's YOU!" - Ed Wollmann's son to his father.
>>>
>>> You go, Nate!
>>
>> Another never happened lie from the stalker. Making shit up makes you
>> look crazier than fuck.
>

> Poor Pantyhead! Lets see:
> 1. I have a witness.

i don't see a witness here... maybe you can get them to support you in
email, kook.

> You lose.
> Again.
> Deal.

oh, because "guy who swears he isn't kevin fries on usenet" pulls a lot of
weight.

get a grip, you looney-toon.

Archurian Sun Gott

Sep 21, 2009, 7:53:29 AM9/21/09
to mail...@m2n.gabrix.ath.cx, mail...@reece.net.au, mail...@bananasplit.info
In article <7703382f-c28c-4b98-89ef-
fa6e4c...@d4g2000vbm.googlegroups.com>

The Sun <arctur...@earthlink.net> wrote:

> On Sep 20, 1:16�pm, Bob Officer <boboffic...@127.0.0.7> wrote:
> > On Sun, 20 Sep 2009 09:54:07 -0700 (PDT), in alt.astrology, cmer2222
>
> Point, Bob Officer is listed in the first lawsuit listed here as an
> abuser:
> http://www.astroconsulting.com/FAQs/fraud_and_abuse.htm
>
> > point:
> >
> > Edmond is a self-procliamed counselor. The state has no formal
> > recognition of his so called professional status.
>

> Nope, I am a panty sniffer all over the world.

Do tell.

Lili DiVita

Sep 21, 2009, 9:59:10 AM9/21/09
to mail...@m2n.gabrix.ath.cx, mail...@reece.net.au, mail...@bananasplit.info
In article <060bcc97-92a9-4e4a-8186-
058903...@a6g2000vbp.googlegroups.com>

Like you harrassed Cheryl for smelly panties? You actually
thought I didn't know how perverted you were. I knew you were
wearing my clothes when you thought I was passed out in my
bedroom. Garterbelts and nylons look absolutely ridiculous on
those hairy bird legs of yours.

Edmond Wollmann

Sep 21, 2009, 12:40:01 PM9/21/09
WindsorFox<[SS]> wrote:

> cmer2222 wrote:
> > I just did a google for my name to see if Wollmann was posting
> > anything about my lawsuit case filed against him as a defendant in
> > June, 2009.
>
> I know little and care even less about this "case" however I can
> affirm that ANYone who posts to Usenet no matter how high or low profile
> can be the focus of a ko0k and or impersonator. One does not need to be
> important to have someone forge posts/emails or to be verbally maligned.

Sticks and stones may break my bones but names will never hurt me.
However, when it gets into my personal life and ends up in a lawsuit,
hold onto your fucking hats cause I comin after you.

Edmond Wollmann

Sep 21, 2009, 12:40:49 PM9/21/09

The only person who falsely did so was an kdiot by the name of
ano...@pacbell.net--that's right folks an ANONYMOUS abuser.

Edmond Wollmann

Sep 21, 2009, 12:40:52 PM9/21/09

No one gives a shit.

Edmond Wollmann

Sep 21, 2009, 12:41:01 PM9/21/09
More identity fraud, and smelling panties crap. Again, sounds like Gary
Burntwhore or Lazzarini and ano...@pacbell.net--all who used this kind
of make-you-wanna-puke language.

Sender:
Fritz Wuehler
<fr...@spamexpire-200909.rodent.frell.theremailer.net>
Comments:
This message did not originate from the Sender address
above. It was remailed automatically by anonymizing remailer software.
Please report problems or inappropriate use to the remailer
administrator at <ab...@frell.theremailer.net>.
Identifying the real sender is technically impossible.
From:
"Lili DiVita" <lil...@gmail.com>
Cc:

<h916l5$i6q$1...@posting2.glorb.com> <4AB661...@earthlink.net>
<h96bcd$ds4$1...@posting2.glorb.com>
<060bcc97-92a9-4e4a...@a6g2000vbp.googlegroups.com>
Re: What is Self-Empowerment and Integrity?
Date:
Mon, 21 Sep 2009 15:59:10 +0200
Newsgroups:
alt.astrology, news.admin.net-abuse.usenet,
alt.astrology.metapsych, alt.arts.poetry
alt.astrology.metapsych:231619 news.admin.net-abuse.usenet:755763
alt.astrology:681256

Cujo DeSockpuppet

Sep 21, 2009, 12:57:00 PM9/21/09

> More identity fraud, and smelling panties crap. Again, sounds like
> Gary Burntwhore or Lazzarini and ano...@pacbell.net--all who used this
> kind of make-you-wanna-puke language.

Paranoid much, Pantyhead?

"It's obvious to anyone with a bit of insight that you need to get
laid, get a hobby, get off usenet for a bit, and have some real
interaction with humanoids. - Edmo screams at his mirror again.

Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

Edmond Wollmann

Sep 21, 2009, 11:45:54 PM9/21/09
Bob Officer the fraud stalker listed in Petes lawsuit wrote:

> On Sun, 20 Sep 2009 13:59:52 -0700 (PDT), in alt.astrology, The Sun
> <arctur...@earthlink.net> wrote:
>
> >On Sep 20, 1:16 pm, Bob Officer <boboffic...@127.0.0.7> wrote:
> >> On Sun, 20 Sep 2009 09:54:07 -0700 (PDT), in alt.astrology, cmer2222
> >
> >Point, Bob Officer is listed in the first lawsuit listed here as an
> >abuser:
> >http://www.astroconsulting.com/FAQs/fraud_and_abuse.htm
> >
> >> point:
> >>
> >> Edmond is a self-procliamed counselor. The state has no formal
> >> recognition of his so called professional status.
> >
> >Professional Member of AFA that's all I need to be an astrological
> >counselor.
>
> Not in New Mexico, Edmond. you should keep track of the laws.
> California doesn't recognized the AFA which is not a professional
> licensing body recognized by any state authority.

The state has no requirement for astrology you idiot. I am a
professional astrological counselor ALL OVER THE WORLD. I have the only
license I need for California. GET A FUCKING CLUE old fart.

> The department of consumer fraud in California says you have no
> lawful right to offer for fee or free any type of counseling service,
> either as the owner/operator of the counseling service or as a
> technician for any licensed counseling service. The fact you use an
> undefined qualifier doesn't stop the point you are not license to
> provide any counseling at all.

I don't NEED any. Why don't you STFU and do something ablout it if you
think you're right?

>> The only professional status Edmond has ever held in the State of
> >> California was that of real estate sales person. That license was
> >> suspended and then revoked for cause, IIRC. The State board will have
> >> those details.
> >

> >Nope, that licensed expired because I quit. Where's your evidence liar
> >boi?

> I suspect the actual suspension documents from the Board. They are
> public records.

I NEVER HAD MY LICESNSE SUSPENDED YOU FUCKING HARDHEAD.

> >> In New Mexico his claim to be a counselor is felony. New Mexico
> >> requires all Counselors no matter what prefix or suffix qualifier
> >> they try use, to be licensed by the state.
> >

> >Nope, I am an astrological counselor all over the world.
>

> Only in your mind, Edmond.
>
> --
> Ak'toh'di

Edmond Wollmann

Sep 21, 2009, 11:49:29 PM9/21/09
to ab...@alt.net
Bob Officer wrote:

> On Sun, 20 Sep 2009 14:19:25 -0700 (PDT), in alt.astrology, The Sun
> <arctur...@earthlink.net> wrote:

> >> Damn, this is old!
> >
> >So, it still identifies you abusers, I have lots of versions, just
> >like Pete's case does, and it shows you obsessed freaks have been at
> >it for OVER YEARS!
>
> Wasn't Pete was given an offer: Withdraw the case or face legal
> sanctions.
>
> The sanctions would reach out include the office of the person which
> owned the office Pete used to prepare his "case".

I don't give a fuck. You're an abuser from altopia.net, thats all that
matters you brain dead abuser.

From:
Bob Officer <bobof...@127.0.0.7>
Newsgroups:
alt.astrology, news.admin.net-abuse.usenet
Re: My Name Mentioned on this Forum About
Deposition of Wollmann
Date:
Mon, 21 Sep 2009 12:10:19 -0700

<fcb485f7-6c79-49b6...@n2g2000vba.googlegroups.com>
<h96518$d02$2...@blackhelicopter.databasix.com>

<a0ffff26-7089-497b...@d34g2000vbm.googlegroups.com>
8bit
Yes

news.admin.net-abuse.usenet:755779 alt.astrology:681287

WindsorFox<[SS]>

Sep 22, 2009, 6:31:49 PM9/22/09
The Sun wrote:
>> And you should know full well after all these years that is NOT
>> going to happen. If they are actually abusing something, then they will
>> be removed by their provider.
>
> Somebody emailed her and harassed her using ewol...@aol.com, that
> doesn't mean they actually HAD an account at AOL, comprende?
> Appearently, the same person who was posting to usenet using
> ewol...@aol.com but posting it through a remailer:
> http://groups.google.com/group/alt.astrology/msg/8fad72754d79d30d
> IS the same person who has been taunting her at her so-called
> blogspot.

First, don't even try to pretend that you think you know more about
how the Internet works than myself or most anyone else here. That is all
beside the point IF you have police reports and IF there is an active
investigation you should not be replying to ANY of the shit disturbers
on Usenet. Even less so responding with replies about said cases.

>> If the provider does not remove them then
>> they are not breaking the providers rules and their is nothing you can
>> do about that. Either you change or you keep the status quo. If someone
>> stole your identity, ie: have used your legal information and SSN to
>> open loans and accounts and/or steal money, then that is a criminal
>> matter and you should as I said earlier STFU on Usenet and file police
>
> According to Ms Merrill herself she was using my SSN and DL to do a
> credit report on me, which is illegal, I do them all the time and I
> know.

No it's not, and if it were you just admited to doing something illegal.

> She also was posting my SSN on her blogspot which I had nuked,
> she also stole my photos and put them on her site, which I had nuked--
> all because someone ELSE used an email address I had 10 years ago to
> email here with.

None of which constitutes identity theft. It could be illegal where
you are for her to publish your SSN but it's not identity theft.

> Google cannot do anything to her because she now has
> a case, but when the judge decides (which he will) that she has a
> frivolous and no evidence case (which she does) she will have to pay

Google won't do anything to anyone until served with a court order.

> my legal costs plus sanctions. Then, she will have established my
> countersuit, from which I can sue her if she doesn't dance. Don't talk
> down to me.

Good luck with that.

>> reports and apprise your officer of anything posted that they should
>> know about. If by sending email with a forged return address pretending
>> to be you, that is not identity theft. There is no legal identity on
>> Usenet.
>
> Says you, then why use my email address to harass someone if you don't
> want them to believe it is me? I think a judge will see that
> differently.

I did not ever say they did not want "her" to think it was you. I'm
sure "they" did, otherwise what would have been the point. That's still
not identity theft. Apparently you are confused as to the definition
there of.

>> The fact that you resort to foul language and refer to someone who
>> is providing good information (not to mention obviously smarter and not
>> a highschool drop out) as "nitwit and idiot" shows both your lack of
>
> I have 3 degrees, I dropped out of high school because I was burned
> 3rd degree 50% of my body and could not complete--I still got my GED
> before my graduating class, and went on to get the degrees from SDSU
> and become a published author, nitwit.
> The fact that you would believe usenet accounts of me PROVES how
> stupid you are.

I've never said what I do or do not believe about you. What I said
was that your being so quick to use obscenities and personal attacks
tends to back up some of what I read. College degrees and published
books have zero to do with ones actual intelligence quotient, however
your desire to brag about them speaks volumes.

>> decorum and your lack of wit. It's no longer any wonder to me why they
>> refer to you as "panty head," I can't imagine douche weasel is far
>> behind. If I were more like you I would send an abuse complaint to your
>> Usenet provider for you use of the "F" word and calling me names like a
>> meany.
>
> I don't send complaints for content, only for spamming the same URL
> for 11 years--which IS SPAM or for violating the charter which Ms
> Merrill is doing simply to defame and harass me--a person who has
> never done anything to her.

The fact that you continue to reply, bitch, moan and whine is what
validates her and everyone else who constantly poke at you and your
failure to understand that also tends to contradict your massive array
of degrees. I still know that you sent an invalid complaint about a
reply that I made to my Usenet provider. That also lends some validation.

Hercules

Sep 22, 2009, 6:47:04 PM9/22/09
On Sep 22, 3:31 pm, "WindsorFox<[SS]>" <windsor.fox.use...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> The Sun wrote:
> >>      And you should know full well after all these years that is NOT
> >> going to happen. If they are actually abusing something, then they will
> >> be removed by their provider.
>
> > Somebody emailed her and harassed her using ewollm...@aol.com, that

> > doesn't mean they actually HAD an account at AOL, comprende?
> > Appearently, the same person who was posting to usenet using
> > ewollm...@aol.com but posting it through a remailer:

> >http://groups.google.com/group/alt.astrology/msg/8fad72754d79d30d
> > IS the same person who has been taunting her at her so-called
> > blogspot.
>
>      First, don't even try to pretend that you think you know more about
> how the Internet works than myself or most anyone else here. That is all
> beside the point IF you have police reports and IF there is an active
> investigation you should not be replying to ANY of the shit disturbers
> on Usenet. Even less so responding with replies about said cases.

But the plantiff IS replying and still lying on her blog, therefore I
will refute all of her bullshit, if she can't refrain why should I
she's even denigrating my son for christs sake. All he did was come to
hold the camera and videotape her insanity.

> >> If the provider does not remove them then
> >> they are not breaking the providers rules and their is nothing you can
> >> do about that. Either you change or you keep the status quo. If someone
> >> stole your identity, ie: have used your legal information and SSN to
> >> open loans and accounts and/or steal money, then that is a criminal
> >> matter and you should as I said earlier STFU on Usenet and file police

> > According to Ms Merrill herself she was using my SSN and DL to do a
> > credit report on me, which is illegal, I do them all the time and I
> > know.

>     No it's not, and if it were you just admited to doing something illegal.

YES IT IS, you're not as smart as you think you are, when I do credit
reports on people it is because they have paid for it and signed a
paper saying I could access their reports. Now YOU stop acting like
you're smarter than me, cause you aint. I saved Ms Merrills boasting
on her blog about getting my report without my permission and worse
yet, she misrepresented it. There is no hope for her now, I saved all
her arrogant blather and lies and she will pay. I never did anything
to this idiot. I STILL haven't put anything up about her, although I
could fill the library of congress with her illegal and defamatory
attacks on me.

Golden Gopher

Sep 22, 2009, 9:14:05 PM9/22/09
On 22 Sep 2009, Hercules <woll...@csusm.edu> posted some

Your son was filming you attempting to have sex with that woman? Wasn't
that humiliating for you when the Cialis didn't work?

>> > According to Ms Merrill herself she was using my SSN and DL to do a
>> > credit report on me, which is illegal, I do them all the time and I
>> > know.
>
>> � � No it's not, and if it were you just admited to doing something i
> llegal.
>
> YES IT IS, you're not as smart as you think you are, when I do credit
> reports on people it is because they have paid for it and signed a
> paper saying I could access their reports. Now YOU stop acting like
> you're smarter than me, cause you aint. I saved Ms Merrills boasting
> on her blog about getting my report without my permission and worse
> yet, she misrepresented it. There is no hope for her now, I saved all
> her arrogant blather and lies and she will pay. I never did anything
> to this idiot. I STILL haven't put anything up about her, although I
> could fill the library of congress with her illegal and defamatory
> attacks on me.

My my my. This is fascinating. After seeing you in person, it's
astounding that anyone would give you permission to access their
financial information. Especially since you were in the habit of taking
money from women and never paying it back. Are you destroying those
credit reports? You'd better not be keeping copies of them.

Edmond Wollmann

Sep 22, 2009, 10:14:41 PM9/22/09

No, he was filming the deposition.

http://groups.google.com/group/news.admin.net-abuse.usenet/msg/def3241079ec202c?hl=en

From the ISP that harbors the admitted real stalker of Cheryl Merrill;

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.astrology/msg/8fad72754d79d30d?dmode=source

From:
Golden Gopher <noo...@gopherville.edu>
Newsgroups:
alt.astrology, news.admin.net-abuse.usenet,
alt.astrology.metapsych

Re: What is Self-Empowerment and Integrity?

Date:
Wed, 23 Sep 2009 01:14:05 +0000 (UTC)

<4AB661...@earthlink.net> <h96bcd$ds4$1...@posting2.glorb.com>

<060bcc97-92a9-4e4a...@a6g2000vbp.googlegroups.com>
<h9bj8q$seq$1...@posting2.glorb.com>

<10a66a38-48e1-4e3f...@h40g2000prf.googlegroups.com>
alt.astrology.metapsych:231705 news.admin.net-abuse.usenet:755806
alt.astrology:681391

Golden Gopher

Sep 22, 2009, 11:33:19 PM9/22/09
On 22 Sep 2009, Edmond Wollmann <arctur...@earthlink.net> posted some

A likely story.

Abusive spamming flushed.

Seth

Sep 22, 2009, 11:47:14 PM9/22/09
In article <10a66a38-48e1-4e3f...@h40g2000prf.googlegroups.com>,
Hercules <woll...@csusm.edu> wrote:

>Edmond H. Wollmann P.M.A.F.A.
>� 2009 Altair Publications, SAN 299-5603
>Astrological Consulting http://www.astroconsulting.com/
>Artworks http://www.astroconsulting.com/personal/
>http://home.earthlink.net/~arcturianone/

Wasn't someone recently asking about sock-puppet accounts used by
Wollmann?

Seth

Sofa King

Sep 23, 2009, 12:20:29 AM9/23/09
Seth wrote:

isn't the point of a sockpuppet to hide your identity?

sorry. was that over your head?

Seth

Sep 23, 2009, 7:47:21 AM9/23/09
In article <3218602.J...@127.0.0.1>, Sofa King <ro...@127.0.0.1> wrote:
>Seth wrote:
>
>> In article
>> <10a66a38-48e1-4e3f...@h40g2000prf.googlegroups.com>,
>> Hercules <woll...@csusm.edu> wrote:
>>
>>>Edmond H. Wollmann P.M.A.F.A.
>>>� 2009 Altair Publications, SAN 299-5603
>>>Astrological Consulting http://www.astroconsulting.com/
>>>Artworks http://www.astroconsulting.com/personal/
>>>http://home.earthlink.net/~arcturianone/
>>
>> Wasn't someone recently asking about sock-puppet accounts used by
>> Wollmann?
>
>isn't the point of a sockpuppet to hide your identity?

You think Wollman is smart enough to remember to remove his sig every
time he uses a sock-puppet account?

Seth

Sofa King

Sep 23, 2009, 12:42:16 PM9/23/09
Seth wrote:

you think that someone using a different nym to post as none other than
themselves is a "sockpuppet"? perhaps you need to consider the definition
of the word "sock puppet". show me some instances of ed tricking you into
thinking that a nym he was using was someone else and not ed and then i'll
not think that you are a dumbshit. don't forget... you claim that there
are "accounts" (plural), so find at least two or your claim is false.

Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

Sofa King

Sep 23, 2009, 5:33:58 PM9/23/09
CFA wrote:

> Sofa King wrote:
>
>>Seth wrote:

>>> You think Wollman is smart enough to remember to remove his sig every
>>> time he uses a sock-puppet account?
>>>
>>you think that someone using a different nym to post as none other than
>>themselves is a "sockpuppet"? perhaps you need to consider the definition
>>of the word "sock puppet". show me some instances of ed tricking you into
>>thinking that a nym he was using was someone else and not ed and then i'll
>>not think that you are a dumbshit. don't forget... you claim that there
>>are "accounts" (plural), so find at least two or your claim is false.
>

> I wouldn't call it "ed tricking you into thinking that a nym he was
> using was someone else and not ed", but here they are, regardless:
>
> http://www.smbtech.com/ed/edaddresses.html
>
> Sock puppets:
> Edmond Wollmann 34 zeus1...@aol.com
> (admitted, Sep 7th 1997)
>
> Edmond Wollmann 35 hoov...@aol.com
>
> Edmond Wollmann 36 Al Simak"The Lofty One" als...@pacbell.net
>
> Edmond Wollmann 37 als...@some.net
> (admitted, Nov 6th, 1997)
>
> Edmond Wollmann 38 archi...@aol.com
> (Spammed and was canceled and account was terminated )
>
> Edmond Wollmann 39 dog...@afternoon.com
> (posted some phony net abuse complaints on n.a.n-a.u.)
>
> Edmond Wollmann 40 fr...@flinstone.com
>
> Edmond Wollmann 41 rasp...@hellfire.com
>
> Edmond Wollmann 42 Arcturian li...@24.com
>
> Edmond Wollmann 43 Tom Slick t...@indy.com
> <344D2B...@indy.com> (from sdsu)
>
> Edmond Wollmann 44 Bradd Pitt hu...@hollywood.com
> <344504...@hollywood.com> (from sdsu)
>
> Edmond Wollmann 45 George geo...@jungle.com
> <3454F8...@jungle.com> (from sdsu)
>
> And let's not forget when he forged 33 "arct...@earthlink.net" into
> his "set followups to poster" and thereby inconvenienced the REAL
> "arct...@earthlink.net", Jerry Burton.
>
> Ken

and you've linked these to an IP or MAC address right?

all you have is a list of nyms that could have been created by absolutely
anybody, including those on the side wanting to make ed look like a
sockpuppeteer. at best you have circumstantial evidence that no court
would admit without undeniable proof that edmo was on the other end of the
audit trail. at worst, well...

WindsorFox<[SS]>

Sep 23, 2009, 7:29:39 PM9/23/09
Hercules wrote:
> On Sep 22, 3:31 pm, "WindsorFox<[SS]>" <windsor.fox.use...@gmail.com>
> wrote:
>>> Somebody emailed her and harassed her using ewollm...@aol.com, that
>>> doesn't mean they actually HAD an account at AOL, comprende?
>>> Appearently, the same person who was posting to usenet using
>>> ewollm...@aol.com but posting it through a remailer:
>>> http://groups.google.com/group/alt.astrology/msg/8fad72754d79d30d
>>> IS the same person who has been taunting her at her so-called
>>> blogspot.
>> First, don't even try to pretend that you think you know more about
>> how the Internet works than myself or most anyone else here. That is all
>> beside the point IF you have police reports and IF there is an active
>> investigation you should not be replying to ANY of the shit disturbers
>> on Usenet. Even less so responding with replies about said cases.
>
> But the plantiff IS replying and still lying on her blog, therefore I
> will refute all of her bullshit, if she can't refrain why should I
> she's even denigrating my son for christs sake. All he did was come to
> hold the camera and videotape her insanity.

And I believe even Gregory Hall would tell you that you're a fool
to do so.

>>> According to Ms Merrill herself she was using my SSN and DL to do a
>>> credit report on me, which is illegal, I do them all the time and I
>>> know.
>
>> No it's not, and if it were you just admited to doing something illegal.
>
> YES IT IS, you're not as smart as you think you are, when I do credit
> reports on people it is because they have paid for it and signed a
> paper saying I could access their reports. Now YOU stop acting like
> you're smarter than me, cause you aint. I saved Ms Merrills boasting
> on her blog about getting my report without my permission and worse
> yet, she misrepresented it. There is no hope for her now, I saved all
> her arrogant blather and lies and she will pay. I never did anything
> to this idiot. I STILL haven't put anything up about her, although I
> could fill the library of congress with her illegal and defamatory
> attacks on me.

It has nothing to do with intelligence, it has to do with knowing
what is or is not illegal in a particular place.

Edmond Wollmann

Sep 24, 2009, 1:17:29 PM9/24/09
CFA wrote:

> Sofa King wrote:
>
> >Seth wrote:

> >> You think Wollman is smart enough to remember to remove his sig every
> >> time he uses a sock-puppet account?
> >>
> >you think that someone using a different nym to post as none other than
> >themselves is a "sockpuppet"? perhaps you need to consider the definition
> >of the word "sock puppet". show me some instances of ed tricking you into
> >thinking that a nym he was using was someone else and not ed and then i'll
> >not think that you are a dumbshit. don't forget... you claim that there
> >are "accounts" (plural), so find at least two or your claim is false.
>
> I wouldn't call it "ed tricking you into thinking that a nym he was
> using was someone else and not ed", but here they are, regardless:
>
> http://www.smbtech.com/ed/edaddresses.html
>
> Sock puppets:
> Edmond Wollmann 34 zeus1...@aol.com
> (admitted, Sep 7th 1997)
>
> Edmond Wollmann 35 hoov...@aol.com
>
> Edmond Wollmann 36 Al Simak"The Lofty One" als...@pacbell.net
>
> Edmond Wollmann 37 als...@some.net
> (admitted, Nov 6th, 1997)
>
> Edmond Wollmann 38 archi...@aol.com
> (Spammed and was canceled and account was terminated )
>
> Edmond Wollmann 39 dog...@afternoon.com
> (posted some phony net abuse complaints on n.a.n-a.u.)
>
> Edmond Wollmann 40 fr...@flinstone.com
>
> Edmond Wollmann 41 rasp...@hellfire.com
>
> Edmond Wollmann 42 Arcturian li...@24.com
>
> Edmond Wollmann 43 Tom Slick t...@indy.com
> <344D2B...@indy.com> (from sdsu)
>
> Edmond Wollmann 44 Bradd Pitt hu...@hollywood.com
> <344504...@hollywood.com> (from sdsu)
>
> Edmond Wollmann 45 George geo...@jungle.com
> <3454F8...@jungle.com> (from sdsu)

You have any proof besides a list of screenames?

> And let's not forget when he forged 33 "arct...@earthlink.net" into
> his "set followups to poster" and thereby inconvenienced the REAL
> "arct...@earthlink.net", Jerry Burton.

I didn't know there actually was that email address and was trying to
foil spammers, do you always judge others so harshly while doing shit
worse than them? Why are you trying to help my legal opponent Ken? Your
a fucking liar and she's a fucking liar. Would you like to be subpoenaed
and you can come and try your shit in person under oath. Ken just sided
with abusers because he wanted to be on what he believed would be the
winning side because he's a fucking coward and whimp. Bad choice Kenny.

Edmond Wollmann

Sep 24, 2009, 1:17:36 PM9/24/09
Bob Officer wrote:

> >> Not in New Mexico, Edmond. you should keep track of the laws.
> >> California doesn't recognized the AFA which is not a professional
> >> licensing body recognized by any state authority.
> >
> >The state has no requirement for astrology you idiot. I am a
> >professional astrological counselor ALL OVER THE WORLD. I have the only
> >license I need for California. GET A FUCKING CLUE old fart.

> >I don't NEED any. Why don't you STFU and do something ablout it if you
> >think you're right?

> What makes you think someone hasn't already done so?

Because I have been counseling with astrology for 30 years and am ready
to retire for christs sake. Are you really this stupid?

> >> I suspect the actual suspension documents from the Board. They are
> >> public records.
> >
> >I NEVER HAD MY LICESNSE SUSPENDED YOU FUCKING HARDHEAD.

I simply let my real estate license expire in 1988, because I didn't
want to be limited by it anymore.

Edmond Wollmann

Sep 24, 2009, 1:17:40 PM9/24/09

Exactly, so don't be so sure when you AIN'T. Your just like the person
suing me, talking shit with no evidence or facts and trying to say I am
the one without any. We'll see about that.

Edmond Wollmann

Sep 25, 2009, 5:28:31 PM9/25/09
to arctur...@earthlink.net
cmer2222 with no identity information wrote:

> Thanks for the info but it's nothing I don't already know and it
> doesn't apply to my case. I need information about his sock puppet
> abuse and anyone who could please provide any sock puppet identities
> they definitely know he uses.

Let's get this straight, shall we Ms. Cheryl Merrill the lying insane
hypocrite mistaken fraud?

You believe sock-puppet abuse is posting without a real name in the
email address and no signature identifying who you are, and you believe
that because I may have done such a thing in my 15 years on usenet
(which may have happened for crying out loud) that this = a stalker,
abuser, spammer who has been taunting you on your blogs no one with a
brain gives a shit about? Huh?
And so you post a post with "my name in the header" as part of the
header with no real name in the header (except mine), with a email
address with no email name in the email address identifying you, and no
signature in the post or at the bottom of the post??
Well then!! YOU must be a stalker, abuser, spammer who has been taunting
you on your blogs!!!!

Because this = your idiotic definition of a sock-puppet identity!

You can take this post to court as part of the record if you like so I
can have more laughs at a Mercury in Picses trying to outthink me.

Sock-puppets header below, I have no idea who this poster is. But I am
cc'ing it to myself as evidence of Ms. Merrill's PKB.

From:
cmer2222 <studios...@gmail.com>

Newsgroups:
alt.astrology, news.admin.net-abuse.usenet,
alt.astrology.metapsych

Re: My Name Mentioned on this Forum About
Deposition of Wollmann

Sun, 20 Sep 2009 16:41:26 -0700 (PDT)

<7c4e5a74-10d3-47c7...@d9g2000prh.googlegroups.com>
<iv2db5lcm9sssicsn...@4ax.com>

quoted-printable
Sun, 20 Sep 2009 23:41:26 +0000 (UTC)
Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; U; PPC Mac OS X 10.4;
en-US; rv:1.9.0.13) Gecko/2009073021 Firefox/3.0.13,gzip(gfe),gzip(gfe)
alt.astrology.metapsych:231599 news.admin.net-abuse.usenet:755743
alt.astrology:681224

My Name Here

Sep 25, 2009, 7:39:16 PM9/25/09
In article <4ABD35...@earthlink.net>

Edmond Wollmann <arctur...@earthlink.net> wrote:

> cmer2222 with no identity information wrote:
>
> > Thanks for the info but it's nothing I don't already know and it
> > doesn't apply to my case. I need information about his sock puppet
> > abuse and anyone who could please provide any sock puppet identities
> > they definitely know he uses.
>
> Let's get this straight, shall we Ms. Cheryl Merrill the lying insane
> hypocrite mistaken fraud?

Don't call her names, Usenet abuser.

> You believe sock-puppet abuse is posting without a real name in the
> email address and no signature identifying who you are, and you believe
> that because I may have done such a thing in my 15 years on usenet
> (which may have happened for crying out loud) that this = a stalker,
> abuser, spammer who has been taunting you on your blogs no one with a
> brain gives a shit about? Huh?

Don't bother lying, everyone knows it is you.

> And so you post a post with "my name in the header" as part of the
> header with no real name in the header (except mine), with a email
> address with no email name in the email address identifying you, and no
> signature in the post or at the bottom of the post??
> Well then!! YOU must be a stalker, abuser, spammer who has been taunting
> you on your blogs!!!!

Fallacy meter off teh scale! Sizzle!!!

> Because this = your idiotic definition of a sock-puppet identity!
>
> You can take this post to court as part of the record if you like so I
> can have more laughs at a Mercury in Picses trying to outthink me.
>
> Sock-puppets header below, I have no idea who this poster is. But I am
> cc'ing it to myself as evidence of Ms. Merrill's PKB.

Spam snipped.

The True Edmond Wollmann

Sep 26, 2009, 11:55:39 AM9/26/09
On Sep 25, 4:39 pm, "My Name Here" <edwool...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> In article <4ABD35FF.2...@earthlink.net>

> Edmond Wollmann <arcturian...@earthlink.net> wrote:
>
> > cmer2222 with no identity information wrote:
>
> > > Thanks for the info but it's nothing I don't already know and it
> > > doesn't apply to my case.  I need information about his sock puppet
> > > abuse and anyone who could please provide any sock puppet identities
> > > they definitely know he uses.
>
> > Let's get this straight, shall we Ms. Cheryl Merrill the lying insane
> > hypocrite mistaken fraud?
>
> Don't call her names, Usenet abuser.

You don't like accurate lables? Only fraudulent ones I assume.

> > You believe sock-puppet abuse is posting without a real name in the
> > email address and no signature identifying who you are, and you believe
> > that because I may have done such a thing in my 15 years on usenet
> > (which may have happened for crying out loud) that this = a stalker,
> > abuser, spammer who has been taunting you on your blogs no one with a
> > brain gives a shit about? Huh?
>
> Don't bother lying, everyone knows it is you.

Funny how you abusers always want proof only when it suits your
negativity.

> > And so you post a post with "my name in the header" as part of the
> > header with no real name in the header (except mine), with a email
> > address with no email name in the email address identifying you, and no
> > signature in the post or at the bottom of the post??
> > Well then!! YOU must be a stalker, abuser, spammer who has been taunting
> > you on your blogs!!!!
>
> Fallacy meter off teh scale!  Sizzle!!!
>
> > Because this = your idiotic definition of a sock-puppet identity!
>
> > You can take this post to court as part of the record if you like so I
> > can have more laughs at a Mercury in Picses trying to outthink me.
>
> > Sock-puppets header below, I have no idea who this poster is. But I am
> > cc'ing it to myself as evidence of Ms. Merrill's PKB.

> Spam snipped.

That's fine if she wants to keep racking up the legal bills, she's
already in the thousands she WILL have to pay when her frivolous and
invalid evidence lacking case finally meets its end. Everyday she
fucks with it the meter is running and is really only making money for
my attorney. And the further it goes with no evidence and more
defamation of me and my companies as its been going the more likely
the judge will impose sanctions on top of that.

Follow-ups out of alt.astrology.metapsych, where your idiocy and
harassment that evidences you are the stalker, is off topic.

Edmond H. Wollmann P.M.A.F.A.
© 2009 Altair Publications, SAN 299-5603
Astrological Consulting http://www.astroconsulting.com/
Artworks http://www.astroconsulting.com/personal/

The SUN http://www.edmondwollmann.com/

Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

Cujo DeSockpuppet

Oct 4, 2009, 3:08:01 AM10/4/09
Mirror Mirror <no...@thanks.com> wrote in

> On 21 Sep 2009, Edmond Wollmann <arctur...@earthlink.net> posted
> some news:4AB7AC...@earthlink.net:
>

>> The only person who falsely did so was an kdiot by the name of
>> ano...@pacbell.net--that's right folks an ANONYMOUS abuser.
>
> You said you knew who anonym was, therefore he's not anonymous.
>
> You seem to make a habit of misconstruing events.

How dare you question Edmo's use of facts that work only for whatever
claim is made. I guess you'll want evidence from Pantyhead next.

"I personally believe that all the ages of people prior
to the Flood of Noah are more correctly perceived when divided be 9 ...
that TIME as we know it only began to "gel" at the point of the flood."
- Georgann, making a mockery of Xtainity again.

Edmond Wollmann

Oct 5, 2009, 7:21:55 PM10/5/09
Edmond Wollmann wrote:

> cmer2222 wrote:
> >
> > On Sep 20, 1:16 pm, Bob Officer <boboffic...@127.0.0.7> wrote:

> > > point:
> > >
> > > Edmond is a self-procliamed counselor. The state has no formal
> > > recognition of his so called professional status.
> > >
> > > The only professional status Edmond has ever held in the State of
> > > California was that of real estate sales person. That license was
> > > suspended and then revoked for cause, IIRC. The State board will have
> > > those details.
> > >
> > > Edmond is also a plagerist/theif. His web site contains or used to
> > > contain both MP3'S for downloading which he has no license for
> > > redistribution and scanned photo images which are copyright or under
> > > license to several Museums and Book Publishers.
> > >
> > > Best of luck with your action.

> > > In New Mexico his claim to be a counselor is felony. New Mexico
> > > requires all Counselors no matter what prefix or suffix qualifier
> > > they try use, to be licensed by the state.
> > > --
> > > Ak'toh'di

> > Thanks for the info but it's nothing I don't already know and it
> > doesn't apply to my case. I need information about his sock puppet
> > abuse and anyone who could please provide any sock puppet identities
> > they definitely know he uses.
>
> The only person who falsely did so was an idiot by the name of

> ano...@pacbell.net--that's right folks an ANONYMOUS abuser.

You do realize that you are still posting as a sock-puppet, don't you Ms
Stalker hypocrite fraud??
--

Edmond H. Wollmann P.M.A.F.A.
� 2009 Altair Publications, SAN 299-5603
Astrological Consulting http://www.astroconsulting.com/
Artworks http://www.astroconsulting.com/personal/

http://home.earthlink.net/~arcturianone/

Cujo DeSockpuppet

Oct 5, 2009, 8:29:08 PM10/5/09
Edmond Wollmann <arctur...@earthlink.net> wrote in

You're whining about your own words? That's kooky, even for you.

"I can see why you have difficulty understanding why I am a babe
magnet" - Edmo understates the facts.

Seth

Oct 17, 2009, 6:28:45 PM10/17/09
In article <2191794.N...@127.0.0.1>, Sofa King <ro...@127.0.0.1> wrote:
>Seth wrote:
>> In article <3218602.J...@127.0.0.1>, Sofa King <ro...@127.0.0.1>
>> wrote:

>>>isn't the point of a sockpuppet to hide your identity?
>>
>> You think Wollman is smart enough to remember to remove his sig every
>> time he uses a sock-puppet account?
>>
>you think that someone using a different nym to post as none other than
>themselves is a "sockpuppet"?

No, I think someone posting from a different account, where he used to
claim he was somebody else, but forgetting to remove his .sig this one
time is evidence of *incompetent sockpuppetry* which is precisely what
I'd expect of Wollman.

Seth

WindsorFox<[SS]>

Oct 17, 2009, 6:55:26 PM10/17/09

LOL the IS factor...

EHWollmann

Oct 17, 2009, 9:38:51 PM10/17/09
On Oct 17, 3:28 pm, se...@panix.com (Seth) wrote:

> In article <2191794.NBI9BOA...@127.0.0.1>, Sofa King  <r...@127.0.0.1> wrote:
>
> >Seth wrote:

> >> You think Wollman is smart enough to remember to remove his sig every
> >> time he uses a sock-puppet account?
>
> >you think that someone using a different nym to post as none other than
> >themselves is a "sockpuppet"?
>
> No, I think someone posting from a different account, where he used to
> claim he was somebody else, but forgetting to remove his .sig this one
> time is evidence of *incompetent sockpuppetry* which is precisely what
> I'd expect of Wollman.
>
> Seth

And you have no evidence of such a thing that is not manufactured.
That is not what you "expect" because you know I am smarter than you
will ever be, that is what you hope to SPIN because you are
disingenous, a liar and a spinic and find pleasure in denigrating
others.

Integrity is recognizing that you are as powerful as you need to be to
create whatever you desire in your reality without having to hurt or
malign yourself or anyone else in order to do so. Because you do not
believe this IS reality, you create the negative one instead.
Fortunately for me, people can simply look at my work and the ones who
subcribe to your negative reality (the ones that aren't a part of my
belief system) might possibly buy your nonsense, but the ones who are
positive (and possess a brain) will laugh at your assumption that they
would be stupid enough to ever buy it.

"You can fool some of the people all of the time, and all of the
people some of the time, but you can not fool all of the people all of
the time. Abraham Lincoln, (attributed)16th president of US (1809 -
1865)

Cujo DeSockpuppet

Oct 18, 2009, 12:14:04 AM10/18/09
EHWollmann <arctur...@earthlink.net> wrote in

> On Oct 17, 3:28�pm, se...@panix.com (Seth) wrote:
>> In article <2191794.NBI9BOA...@127.0.0.1>, Sofa King
>> �<r...@127.0.0.1>
> wrote:

>> >you think that someone using a different nym to post as none other
>> >than themselves is a "sockpuppet"?
>>
>> No, I think someone posting from a different account, where he used
>> to claim he was somebody else, but forgetting to remove his .sig this
>> one time is evidence of *incompetent sockpuppetry* which is precisely
>> what I'd expect of Wollman.
>>
>> Seth
>
> And you have no evidence of such a thing that is not manufactured.

Coming from a kook who has yet to come up with evidence of a DMCA
violation after emailing and whining all over Usenet about it for 11
years, I'd say you'd be wise to just run away now. You'll do it soon
enough. But since you're the biggest kook on Usenet, I expect you'll dig
a deepr hole first.

> That is not what you "expect" because you know I am smarter than you
> will ever be, that is what you hope to SPIN because you are
> disingenous, a liar and a spinic and find pleasure in denigrating
> others.

My cats are smarter than you. They've learned not to mess with things
that bite back. I'm really surprised you're not dead. Well, your brain is
already there and judging from what I've heard there are a few other
parts that are dead, just do everyone a favor and croak.

> Integrity is recognizing that you are as powerful as you need to be to
> create whatever you desire in your reality without having to hurt or
> malign yourself or anyone else in order to do so.

That explains why you're powerless and have zero integrity or
credibility.

> Because you do not
> believe this IS reality, you create the negative one instead.

Your "positive" reality is that you invited yourself to PF Chang's for a
lunch, threatened to bring a police escort, later threatened to drag
someone to jail "by force, if necessary" via an illegal citizens arrest
that you justified because you claimed you swore out a warrant on the
person[1] and yet despite all that never showed at Chang's. That sounds
like a great reality! That you'd pick such a reality explains why you're
such a complete loser.

> Fortunately for me, people can simply look at my work and the ones who
> subcribe to your negative reality (the ones that aren't a part of my
> belief system) might possibly buy your nonsense, but the ones who are
> positive (and possess a brain) will laugh at your assumption that they
> would be stupid enough to ever buy it.

Got any of those people around to post? Or is this another of the
"lurkers that support me in email" claims we've all had many chances to
laugh at before, Pantyhead?

> "You can fool some of the people all of the time, and all of the
> people some of the time, but you can not fool all of the people all of
> the time. Abraham Lincoln, (attributed)16th president of US (1809 -
> 1865)

But when you're Edmo, the most deluded kook on Usenet, you can fool
yourself all of the time. - Cujo, OOoKaT.

[1] No such warrant ever existed, Edmo lied.

"Don't preach to a master psychologist about projection, simpleton."
- Ed "I have no degrees" Wollmann on another flight of fancy.

Stolen Sockpuppet

Oct 18, 2009, 6:13:28 AM10/18/09
to mail...@bananasplit.info, mail...@m2n.gabrix.ath.cx
In article <2f6d2836-8fa6-4770-857f-
c04cf6...@z2g2000yqm.googlegroups.com>

EHWollmann <arctur...@earthlink.net> wrote:

> On Oct 17, 3:28�pm, se...@panix.com (Seth) wrote:
> > In article <2191794.NBI9BOA...@127.0.0.1>, Sofa King �<r...@127.0.0.1>
> wrote:

> 1>

> > >you think that someone using a different nym to post as none other than
> > >themselves is a "sockpuppet"?
> >
> > No, I think someone posting from a different account, where he used to
> > claim he was somebody else, but forgetting to remove his .sig this one
> > time is evidence of *incompetent sockpuppetry* which is precisely what
> > I'd expect of Wollman.
> >
> > Seth
>
> And you have no evidence of such a thing that is not manufactured.
> That is not what you "expect" because you know I am smarter than you
> will ever be,

Don't break an arm stroking that ego...

WindsorFox<[SS]>

Oct 18, 2009, 12:25:36 PM10/18/09
EHWollmann wrote:
> On Oct 17, 3:28 pm, se...@panix.com (Seth) wrote:

>>> you think that someone using a different nym to post as none other than
>>> themselves is a "sockpuppet"?
>> No, I think someone posting from a different account, where he used to
>> claim he was somebody else, but forgetting to remove his .sig this one
>> time is evidence of *incompetent sockpuppetry* which is precisely what
>> I'd expect of Wollman.
>>
>> Seth
>
> And you have no evidence of such a thing that is not manufactured.
> That is not what you "expect" because you know I am smarter than you
> will ever be, that is what you hope to SPIN because you are
> disingenous, a liar and a spinic and find pleasure in denigrating
> others.

I find it hilarious and amazing the people whom you call stupid in
public without having the first clue who they are or what they've done
here. I'd give you a link but I doubt you'd read it and if you did, it
probably would not make any difference.

The Peeler

Oct 18, 2009, 1:26:31 PM10/18/09

Really, Windbag: you are not helping ANYONE (of whatever camp) with your
pathetic input! I'm surprised the admins tolerated your presence for so
long. They don't look so good when YOU stand up for them. LOL Probably they
feel they wouldn't be able to cope with your delusions and stupidity
anyway.

--
Time flies like an arrow, Banana flies like a fruit

The True Edmond Wollmann

Oct 18, 2009, 1:51:51 PM10/18/09
On Oct 18, 3:13 am, "Stolen Sockpuppet" <arcturiam...@earthlink.net>
wrote:
> In article <2f6d2836-8fa6-4770-857f-
> c04cf607c...@z2g2000yqm.googlegroups.com>

If you had no ego (or issue with this), this would not have caught
your attention in the first place, nor would it have phased you. I
have stated over and over that I know that I know nothing and that,
whatever I do know is insignificant in the scheme of things.

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." Eleanor
Roosevelt.

Edmond H. Wollmann P.M.A.F.A.
© 2009 Altair Publications, SAN 299-5603
Astrological Consulting http://www.astroconsulting.com/
Artworks http://www.astroconsulting.com/personal/

The SUN http://www.edmondwollmann.com/

The True Edmond Wollmann

Oct 18, 2009, 1:58:11 PM10/18/09
On Oct 18, 9:25 am, "WindsorFox<[SS]>" <windsor.fox.use...@gmail.com>
wrote:

I don't have to know who they are to know that if they believe spinics
bullshit like you spew, they MUST be stupid. Because I am only average
intelligence and *I* can see its bullshit.

It's not that I'm so smart, it's just that I stay with problems
longer.
Albert Einstein

Edmond H. Wollmann P.M.A.F.A.
© 2009 Altair Publications, SAN 299-5603
Astrological Consulting http://www.astroconsulting.com/
Artworks http://www.astroconsulting.com/personal/

The SUN http://www.edmondwollmann.com/

Cujo DeSockpuppet

Oct 18, 2009, 2:55:55 PM10/18/09

> On Oct 18, 3:13�am, "Stolen Sockpuppet" <arcturiam...@earthlink.net>
> wrote:
>> In article <2f6d2836-8fa6-4770-857f-
>> c04cf607c...@z2g2000yqm.googlegroups.com>
>>

>> EHWollmann <arcturian...@earthlink.net> wrote:

> .1>

Laughing at a pompous kook with no reason to crow about anything is
reason enough, kook.

> nor would it have phased you.

What "phase" would that be, illiterate fool?

> I have stated over and over that I know that I know nothing and that,
> whatever I do know is insignificant in the scheme of things.

Thanks for admitting you're a powerless kook, Pantyhead.

"So what does that make you? A stalker who stalks an asshole for 7
years now trying to convince others how bad he is?" - Ed the asshole

Cujo DeSockpuppet

Oct 18, 2009, 2:58:59 PM10/18/09

> On Oct 18, 9:25�am, "WindsorFox<[SS]>" <windsor.fox.use...@gmail.com>
> wrote:
>> EHWollmann wrote:

Ed, you're a fucking idiot who couldn't possibly know better. Even so,
you've never listened anyway. That makes you a complete idiot.

HTH!

"... George Clooney, Cher and Jimmy Stewart--Three well known
politicians who were assassinated." - Edmo really loses it.

The Chief Instigator

Oct 18, 2009, 6:10:01 PM10/18/09
On Sun, 18 Oct 2009 10:58:11 -0700 (PDT), The True Edmond Wollmann <EHWol...@aol.com> wrote:
> On Oct 18, 9:25?am, "WindsorFox<[SS]>" <windsor.fox.use...@gmail.com>

> wrote:
>> EHWollmann wrote:

>> > And you have no evidence of such a thing that is not manufactured.
>> > That is not what you "expect" because you know I am smarter than you
>> > will ever be, that is what you hope to SPIN because you are
>> > disingenous, a liar and a spinic and find pleasure in denigrating
>> > others.
>

>> ? ? I find it hilarious and amazing the people whom you call stupid in

>> public without having the first clue who they are or what they've done
>> here. I'd give you a link but I doubt you'd read it and if you did, it
>> probably would not make any difference.
>
> I don't have to know who they are to know that if they believe spinics
> bullshit like you spew, they MUST be stupid. Because I am only average
> intelligence and *I* can see its bullshit.
>
> It's not that I'm so smart, it's just that I stay with problems
> longer.
> Albert Einstein

In your case, Pantyhead, it's not that you're even remotely smart, it's just
that you're blatantly stupid to the point you can't add two and two and get
four.

--
Patrick L. "The Chief Instigator" Humphrey (pat...@io.com) Houston, Texas
www.io.com/~patrick/aeros.php (TCI's 2008-09 Houston Aeros) AA#2273

WindsorFox<[SS]>

Oct 18, 2009, 6:41:17 PM10/18/09

When I want your opinion, I tell you what it is. I am surprised the
people in your apartment building have put up with you for so long. Seth
is not a Usenet admin at the moment (that I know of) and if he ever has
a problem with something I say, I know for a fact he knows how to get in
touch with me. As for you ko0kbag, Your delusion comments have already
been negated as has any credibility you may have had by your complete
lack of evidence for anything you have contrived about me or anyone else
here. Now run along and take your crackpot allegations with you little one.

WindsorFox<[SS]>

Oct 18, 2009, 6:44:06 PM10/18/09

Heh, I think you over estimate yourself. I'd put money on his IQ
over yours anytime, and I'm not a gambling person.

> It's not that I'm so smart, it's just that I stay with problems
> longer.
> Albert Einstein

Yeah, there's a word for that too....

The Peeler

Oct 19, 2009, 7:17:24 AM10/19/09

OK, the same sentence in some logical English please, hilarious Windbag!

> I am surprised the
> people in your apartment building have put up with you for so long. Seth
> is not a Usenet admin at the moment (that I know of) and if he ever has
> a problem with something I say, I know for a fact he knows how to get in
> touch with me. As for you ko0kbag, Your delusion comments have already
> been negated as has any credibility you may have had by your complete
> lack of evidence for anything you have contrived about me or anyone else
> here. Now run along and take your crackpot allegations with you little one.

I see, you are an AUTHORITY (verify the kook) who belongs to the gang
<snicker>. How could I have missed that! How?

ROTFLOL

--
Too full of himself, no room for a brain

The Peeler

Oct 19, 2009, 7:17:23 AM10/19/09

And this coming from YOU! The Windbag is pumping itself up again now! LOL

>> It's not that I'm so smart, it's just that I stay with problems
>> longer.
>> Albert Einstein
>>

> Yeah, there's a word for that too....

Yet more hot air from the Windbag....

Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

The Peeler

Oct 19, 2009, 12:55:50 PM10/19/09

>> And this coming from YOU! The Windbag is pumping itself up again now! LOL
>
> And all this coming from you, a douchebag With nothing of importance.
> I've been here for over ten years, and I'm not going anywhere whether
> you like it or not. The thought that you're even making any sense is
> more laughable than any of your quips that you keep laughing at.

Who said you should go somewhere (unlike you who obviously keep hoping so
about me), you pathetic Windbag?

You seem to function as some sort of clown in nanu. Clowns are IMPORTANT
too, you know! LMAO!

The Peeler

Oct 19, 2009, 12:55:51 PM10/19/09

>>> When I want your opinion, I tell you what it is.
>>
>> OK, the same sentence in some logical English please, hilarious Windbag!
>
> STFU until I tell you what to say.

Delusions of grandeur again, inflated Windbag? LOL

>>> I am surprised the
>>> people in your apartment building have put up with you for so long. Seth
>>> is not a Usenet admin at the moment (that I know of) and if he ever has
>>> a problem with something I say, I know for a fact he knows how to get in
>>> touch with me. As for you ko0kbag, Your delusion comments have already
>>> been negated as has any credibility you may have had by your complete
>>> lack of evidence for anything you have contrived about me or anyone else
>>> here. Now run along and take your crackpot allegations with you little one.
>>
>> I see, you are an AUTHORITY (verify the kook) who belongs to the gang
>> <snicker>. How could I have missed that! How?
>>

> Talk about not making sense, Keep going, you're digging yourself deeper
> douchebag.

I think I'll rather keep letting more air out of you in public, inflated
Windbag! ;-)

Message has been deleted

WindsorFox<[SS]>

Oct 19, 2009, 3:06:17 PM10/19/09

Ah, so you think you're "winning." I wondered why you kept yapping.
You've been blown off by the free admins and still no one cares.

--
.

Well, it was important enough for several folks to
comment on. Fortunately, they were not burdened
by Microsoft shitware which fails to properly
implement a decade-old standard. - Sam

The Peeler

Oct 19, 2009, 5:39:46 PM10/19/09
> No douchebag, I'm a regular who watches the clowns like yourself
> come and go.

Replace "regular" with "natural", you weirdest of all kooks!

It is loading more messages.