[Nepali-Bloggers] Nepali Unicode to Preeti and Preeti to Unicode [Converter, software]

आकार

May 22, 2010, 9:32:57 PM5/22/10
to nepali-...@googlegroups.com
Dear All,
We can convert preeti to unicode and unicode to preeti using conversion tool. Download conversion tool from mpp site.
Go to this above link and download conversion tool.
Thank you !

regards,

--
Thank You for being a valuable member of Nepali Bloggers Community.
Please visit: http://groups.google.com/group/nepali-bloggers for lively discussions.

Aakar

Jan 8, 2013, 12:25:32 AM1/8/13
to Sushil Kafle, nepali-...@googlegroups.com
You're replying to my email that was written in 2010. Links might have changed by now. Go Google it.

On Tue, Jan 8, 2013 at 11:06 AM, Sushil Kafle <sush...@gmail.com> wrote:
there is no any conversion tool in the link you provided at all...... don't make us fool. If you really want to give the link then give the direct link.

--
Regards,
Aakar Anil

Rajeshower Bhattarai

May 20, 2018, 3:33:15 AM5/20/18
to Nepali Bloggers
नमस्कार, मैले पनी एउटा ब्लग शुरु गरेको छु र यसलाई 'नेपाली ब्लगर्स '
समुह मा दर्ता गर्न चाहन्छु। यो कसरी गर्ने होला

Dautari Admin

Feb 16, 2019, 12:06:59 PM2/16/19
to nepali-...@googlegroups.com
Please provide your blog address. I will put in the dautari bloggers list.
Thanks
Nepalean

On Sun, May 20, 2018 at 2:33 AM Rajeshower Bhattarai <bhattarai...@gmail.com> wrote:
नमस्कार, मैले पनी एउटा ब्लग शुरु गरेको छु र यसलाई 'नेपाली ब्लगर्स '
समुह मा दर्ता गर्न चाहन्छु। यो कसरी गर्ने होला

Thank You for being a valuable member of Nepali Bloggers Community.
Please visit: http://groups.google.com/group/nepali-bloggers for lively discussions.

---

Thank You
Nepalean
A member of Dautari
www.dautari.org
"A team of Writer and Reader"

Rajeshower Bhattarai

Feb 16, 2019, 4:10:41 PM2/16/19
to nepali-...@googlegroups.com
My blog address is suryagadionline.blogspot.com

Shree Kumar Maharjan

Feb 17, 2019, 3:47:35 AM2/17/19
to nepali-...@googlegroups.com

Yam Bahadur Dura

Feb 17, 2019, 7:58:27 AM2/17/19
to nepali-...@googlegroups.com

Dautari Admin

Feb 18, 2019, 8:58:51 AM2/18/19
to nepali-...@googlegroups.com
Thank you. I will update dautari with your blog link.
Nepalean