View this page "Shameless Blog Promotions here"

Nabin KM

Jan 5, 2010, 8:47:19 PM1/5/10
to Nepali Bloggers
Dear All,

With due respect, a page for promoting your blog has been created.
Please feel free to post your blog advertisements here.

Polluting the front discussion page which adds up nothing to the
discussion shall be avoided. Lets make it a respectable and dignified
group.

--
NKM
http://nabinkm.com

Click on http://groups.google.com/group/nepali-bloggers/web/shameless-blog-promotions-here
- or copy & paste it into your browser's address bar if that doesn't
work.

anjali timalshina

Jan 5, 2010, 8:52:28 PM1/5/10
to nepali-...@googlegroups.com
Nabin Dai,
I second your view about a separate blog promotion page. There has been numerous notices about not to make a free advertisement of one's blog while a thread contains some important discussions. Hope this will help those seeking promotions for their blogs on the thread.
Anjali
http://tanjali.blogspot.com

Basanta Gautam

Jan 5, 2010, 8:59:58 PM1/5/10
to Nepali Bloggers
I agree totally with Nabinjee. Lets make this group free of shameless
promotion of blogs and unrelated messages.

Basanta

On Jan 6, 10:47 am, Nabin KM <nabi...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Dear All,
>
> With due respect, a page for promoting your blog has been created.
> Please feel free to post your blog advertisements here.
>
> Polluting the front discussion page which adds up nothing to the
> discussion shall be avoided. Lets make it a respectable and dignified
> group.
>
> --
> NKMhttp://nabinkm.com
>

> Click onhttp://groups.google.com/group/nepali-bloggers/web/shameless-blog-pro...

आकार

Jan 5, 2010, 9:04:56 PM1/5/10
to nepali-...@googlegroups.com
Yes,
I agree with Nabin Sir.

Aakar

Blog: www.aakarpost.com
Twitter: http://twitter.com/aakarpost

Ted Turner  - "Sports is like a war without the killing."

Sweta Baniya

Jan 5, 2010, 9:10:59 PM1/5/10
to nepali-...@googlegroups.com
I too agree with all of you.

Sweta

2010/1/6 आकार <aa...@aakarpost.com>

--
Sweta Baniya
www.swetabaniya.wordpress.com

Dilip Acharya

Jan 5, 2010, 11:17:15 PM1/5/10
to Nepali Bloggers
I totally agree. This page should always remain 'clean' as there are
several other methods of blog promotion.

I too think that, unrelated message and materials should be treated
as 'garbage' and should be cleaned as soon as it appears on this page.

Thank you Nabin Ji for raising this issue and making separate page for
blog promotion.

DIlip Acharya

Ozone Sandip

Jan 6, 2010, 4:15:38 AM1/6/10
to Nepali Bloggers
I respect all views but shall we look forward to establish a "Code of
Conduct" for all bloggers. And also clean all unwanted & polluted
threads.

Prajwol

Jan 6, 2010, 7:49:42 AM1/6/10
to Nepali Bloggers
LOL ........

If everyone is posting their "Shameless Blog Promotions" in this
thread, I no longer have to delete all emails coming from group, and
just delete this particular one...Huuuuuurrrrrrrraaaaaay !!!

I would even be liberal enough to accept a thread "Blog Promotions"
over "Shameless Blog Promotions", if people follow the new "shameless"
posting rules....LOL

On a serious note, it takes time for the group to evolve and take a
much better shape. There will always be some fringes, but I'm
absolutely positive that we will get over it. I think we almost have
got over the famous "कारीना को सारी" type postings in unrealted
threads :)

Cheers!!

Prajwol

Wishmaster

Jan 6, 2010, 12:37:41 AM1/6/10
to Nepali Bloggers
Online Medical Magazine
http://www.medchrome.com

Wishmaster

Jan 6, 2010, 5:11:23 AM1/6/10
to Nepali Bloggers

Dautari Admin

Jan 6, 2010, 8:49:11 AM1/6/10
to nepali-...@googlegroups.com
ग्रुपका इमेल सकेसम्म यस्सो पढेर राख्ने कि नराख्ने भन्ने बाहेक नेपाली ब्लगर्सलाइ खासै केही गर्ने पाएको छैन।
अब यि सेमलेस इमेल बारे बुझेको कुरो राखौं है?
खास त सुरु सुरुमा जस्ता पनि इमेल आउने हुंदा कती पए इमेल समयको अभावले तुरुन्तै मोडरेसनमा जान्थेनन तर इमेलको प्रकिर्ती हेरेर बिना मोडरेसन इमेलको पठाउनेको संख्या बढाइदै छ, सायद त्यसले एउटै बिषय एकै धागो या इमेलमा आउन मद्दत गर्ला।
मैले बुझे अनुसार गुगल ग्रुपको पानालाइ कांट छांट गर्ने सुझाब दिनुभएको रहेछ। भित्तामा लेखे जसरी यो पेज बिश्व (सपना संसारले) तयार पार्नुभएको हो। ब्लगर भेला पछी मैल अलीकती थप थाप गरेको हुं। आकारले लोगो तानुतुन पारेर बनाए पछी यसलाइ नै ब्लगरको लोगो बनाइयो। मानौं एउटा झुप्रो टालटुल पारेर महल बनाए जस्तै ब्लगर ग्रुपलाइ यता उता गरिएर खडा गरिएको हो।
सबै सुझाब तथा सक्रियताको लागी निकै प्रंशसा गर्दछु। समय संगै ब्लगरको पाना सहि तरिकाले परिबर्तन गर्दै जाऔंला साथै गुगल ग्रुप पनि परिपक्व हुंदै जाला।
अन्य ब्लगर या ग्रुप कसरी संचालन हुन्छन त्यो उदाहरण पनि हेर्ने सकिन्छ, थप के गर्ने भन्ने आउंदो ब्लग भेला (फेब १, समय तोक्न बांकी) मा पनि कुरा गरौंला।
मेरो इमेलमा थप थाप पारेर पक्कै उत्तर लेख्नहोला।
नेपालियन - ब्लग चौतारीबाट

Thank You
Nepalean
A member of Dautari
www.dautari.org
"A team of Writer and Reader"

Nabin KM

Jan 6, 2010, 9:53:34 AM1/6/10
to Nepali Bloggers
@ Anjali and Dilip Da, Thank You for your support. It is analogous to
having Bathroom, Kitchen etc to keep house tidy and healthy. Oh, yes,
we do need dumping site for the garbage. Lets say, vote the post by
the one star.

@ Basanta G, Aakar, Sweta G, Thank You!

@Ozone Bhai and Prajwol, A respected friend was telling me "those who
have sense of shame do not do it".
You can see Wishmaster being allowed in this thread.

Where is the role of moderator?

@ Dautari, I have been moderating Google Group of Nepal Physical
Society for the fourth year now. I have set policy that new member's
post goes through moderation while members who have posted few times
goes through without moderation. No one will have problem if we set
some basic set of rules. No one has right to clutter my group and
hence my inbox. It is the duty of moderator to do justice in some
part. Be ready to take the responsibility.

I appreciate your moderating the Nepali Blogger's Group with big
heart.

I have few suggestions (repeating from another thread)

- Please make the page creation possible only by moderators/
managers.

- Please remove the lengthy introduction on the front page and keep
it as
separate page... as info or something.

- created a page for blog promotion...
it is not for picking on people. It is *seriously meant for
promotion*.
You know having kitchen, bed-room, living room etc help to keep the
house
clean and healthy.

- I would also suggest creating a page for networking. People can
post
facebook/twitter/yahoo/google id there so as to make it easier to
get
connected. This is about making connections.

- We can also set up technical support page. Where people can
request for tech support. Dilip Da and some other members has been
very helpful in such instance. By having the page, solved problems
will be collected at one place instead of being scattered throughout
the threads.

It is time for all of us to be seriously concerned about the quality
of the group, if we want to show to the world what Nepali Blogger's
Group looks like.

Thank You!

--
Sincerely,
Nabin KM

Vishnu

Jan 6, 2010, 2:24:12 PM1/6/10
to nepali-...@googlegroups.com

अग्रज एवं मित्रहरू,

यहाँ निरन्तर प्राप्त इमेलहरू मार्फत म यस निष्कर्षमा पुगेः

१.      यो नेपालीयन ब्लग चतारीको लक्ष्य, उद्देश्य, र यसका मूलभूत सिद्दान्तहरू के के हुन अझै म अन्यलकै भुमरीमा छु । कृपया अग्रज एवं मित्रहरू, कृपया यस विषय तर्फ पनि ध्यान दिने कि ?

२.      यो नेपालीयन ब्लग चतारीको कस्तो स्वरूपको कल्पनामा यसको सुरूवात गरिएको हो त्यो मैले बुझ्न नसकेकै कारण पनि हुन सक्छ, मैले सुरूमा एउटा समस्या राखेको थिए तर प्रतिकृया पाउन सकिन । कृपया अग्रज एवं मित्रहरूले यस विषयमा उजागर गरिदिनु हुनेछ भन्ने विश्वास राख्दछु ।

३.      केही दिन देखी निरन्तर “Shameless” शब्दहरू निरन्तर प्रयोग गर्दै कुन खाले भाषाको प्रयोग रूचाउनु भएको हो त्यो मैले बुझ्न सकेको छैन । यस विषयमा पनि नेपाली भाषामै स्पष्ट गर्ने की ?

४.      भाषाको सम्बन्धमाः भन्न चैँ नेपालीयन ब्लग चतारीको उपमा दिने अनी लेऋन चै अंग्रेजी भाषाको प्रयोग गर्ने यो अलि चित्त बुझ्दो लागेन । अंग्रेजी भाषामै लेख्ने हो भने त थुप्रै ग्रुप छन् नी गुगलमा । यहाँहरूलाइ थाहै होला कि गुगलको इमेल ले अझसम्म नेपाली भाषाको अनुवाद दिएको छैन, मेरो लक्ष्य जीमेल प्रयोग गर्दा हिन्दी, बंगाली, दी थुप्रै भाषा दियो तर नेपाली दिएको छैन । यो भाषिक प्रसंगवस निकालेको मात्र हुँ ।

५.      यो नेपालीयन ब्लग चतारी कस्ताखाले ग्रुप प्रयोग कर्तालाइ ध्यानमा राखेर चलाउने सोच बनाइएको हो त्यो पनि राम्रोसंग ज्ञान पाउन सकिन । यसलाइ ग्रुपको सट्टामा समूहभन्ने गरे कसो होला ?

बाँकी अर्को पट फेरि लेखोँला ।

धन्यवाद ।

विष्णु प्याकुरे यात्री

        http://patriotnepali.blogspot.com/

Nabin KM

Jan 6, 2010, 8:23:04 PM1/6/10
to Nepali Bloggers
Dear Vishnu Jee,

Since I started the thread with the word "Shameless", I shall take
responsibility here. Therefore, I will be able to address only item#3.
I think you have some genuine points and needs to be discussed further
to strengthen Nepali Blogger Community/Group.
Please bear with me for writing in English. It takes me hours to type
the same thing in Nepali.

First, Let me be clear on the meaning...
Shameless:(adj)
done without shame

I do not think that one should be ashamed of promoting one's blog.
There is no reason to hold anyone shameful of promoting their blog or
favorite blogs. However, I believe, there should be a common place for
doing such activities. Distinct activities should have some distinct
place. There has been several occasion of one line disruptions. I
would recommend you to go through few threads... if you were not aware
of these activities.
A page was created solely for the purpose of advertisement (Shameless
Advertisement: like "hey check out my new post on blah blah..." it is
not uncommon tendency to have promotional thread). People could go to
that page and shout out the blog advertisements, without being ashamed
of pouring meaningless links in the middle of some other discussions.
You do not have to be ashamed of drinking if everyone in the bar is
drinking, but if you start drinking on the street that may not be
pleasant for all. Do we agree on this?

I hope it makes the use of word clearer.

Note to self:
I would also like to remind myself that this is not some customer
service center where I post the question and get angry if no one finds
my problem interesting. If 169 members did not find it interesting,
WELL... I need to revise my strategy.
Moreover, I shall ask myself on whether I have made any effort to
approach any blogger to seek out solution, provided they had some time
to look into my problem.
I am just thinking aloud, I can not talk for or against anyone.

However, I do get help from many bloggers and I am very thankful for
their courtesy.

Again, personally, I think you have some genuine points which needs
to be discussed further to strengthen Nepali Blogger Community/Group.
Thank You for your contributions and thoughts.

Sincerely,
nabinKM
http://nabinkm.com

-----------------------

Dautari Admin

Jan 6, 2010, 11:44:50 PM1/6/10
to nepali-...@googlegroups.com
I know if 169 people start replying in such manner, it would be a big heck of conversation.
Still I would like to clearify some points mentioned by vishnu. Are you talking about "Nepalean-Blog Chautari"? Well I used that as my signature at the end of my email. I write in Dautari in the name of Nepalean and We call dautari a blog chautari, so sometime instead of Dautari, we call it blog chautari. Please consider that email as my personnal thought and "Nepalean- from Blog Chautari" as my signature. If you want to know the purpose of Nepali Blogger group, its there in http://groups.google.com/group/nepali-bloggers?hl=en&pli=1 . I know its not that complete but thats what we have for now.
Regarding helping bloggers, I belive whatever it has been asked most have them been answered. If not, you can try it again. I hope our blog guru will definitely share some wisdom.
Regarding formating page, its a genuine suggestion. I would urge moderators of the Nepalese blogger group to think about it. If you have something in your mind, please make a format, paint brush screen shot should work. That will definitely help to narrow down the standing issues.
Thanks
Nepalean from blog chautari (www.dautari.org)

Ozone Sandip

Jan 7, 2010, 8:28:39 PM1/7/10
to Nepali Bloggers
I keep my plain vision that I am in favor of "Shameless". I only have
dissatisfaction in "Junk-Threads" that may continues here. So I appeal
for strict "thread moderation process" and clean "Junk-Threads".

Ozone
http://bloggerozone.blogspot.com

kiran Dhamala

Jan 10, 2010, 1:11:27 AM1/10/10
to nepali-...@googlegroups.com
Frens
we came a long way from the past to be here with 169 people together
discussing a single topic. we have to grow well and i personally
suggest all nepali bloggers to be fair in your posting and search for
better venues (for posting your promotions/advertisements). it can be
social networks, video sharing sites, blog submission sites, rss feed
submissions or many more. here in nepali blogger group at Google we
should discuss about current issues of Nepal, what nepali bloggers are
up to and how one could benefited from blogging. we are ready to help
from base of our knowledge to support any technical help that we may
have. Let's unite for a single goal and make our part of the world
heard by the whole world.

--
Kiran Dhamala
Admin

Vishnu

Jan 10, 2010, 7:52:20 AM1/10/10
to nepali-...@googlegroups.com
Abslolutly I agree with Ozone,
At least we have to grow up....
Lets share our problems, solutions, promotion, ideas regarding blogging, and
issues on our blogs codes, widgets, gadgets.... so so.. I like Dear Ozone
jee's topic.
Nice one
Thnx yo took my word

Vishnu Pyakurel

http://patriotnepali.blogspot.com

Jan 16, 2010, 1:11:46 AM1/16/10
to Nepali Bloggers
check this blog for me http://videoseek.blogspot.com most popular
videos on the net. hope you will find something cool to watch. Don't
forget to share your videos at Nepal's largest video sharing site at
http://www.clonevideos.com and this may help you to promote your blog
or websites as well.
Have a great day.
Message has been deleted

Nepali_organic_green_tea

Jan 25, 2010, 11:42:11 AM1/25/10
to Nepali Bloggers
नमस्कार नेपाली ब्लगर साथीहरू
गुगलको एडसेन प्रोग्राम कत्तिको प्रभावकारी छ?
सवैको ब्लगमा गुगलको विज्ञापन त हुन्छ पैसा पनि अाउछ कि अाउदैन ?
www.hamroaviyan.blogspot.com

Milan

Feb 2, 2010, 11:22:41 AM2/2/10
to Nepali Bloggers
khoi ta no blogs here..??? naya naya blogs herna kya majja lagthyo...
plz post here...

mero ni promot gare hai..

PLZ click on

www.milanl.com

Ozone

Feb 3, 2010, 5:12:11 AM2/3/10
to Nepali Bloggers

Ozone

Feb 9, 2010, 7:42:35 PM2/9/10
to Nepali Bloggers

Prajwol

Feb 10, 2010, 3:09:43 PM2/10/10
to Nepali Bloggers
I wonder why no one is using this feature, may be people don't know
how :) ..let me the first...

Check out my blog "On the journey" at http://kamaladi.com/

Cheers,
Prajwol

Prajwol

Feb 10, 2010, 3:11:06 PM2/10/10
to Nepali Bloggers
Oops my bad :)

Discussing it on the forum created by NKM leads to this
thread .....plz ignore my naiveness :)

Dautari Admin

Feb 11, 2010, 7:59:50 AM2/11/10
to nepali-...@googlegroups.com
I do wonder the same thing. Sometimes I have seen people promoting blogs in different thread but the thread which is supposed to be for promotion is completely idle.
Check it out!

ए हजुर कता, दौंतरी ब्लग यता.
नेपालीको राम्रो,नं १,सबैले मन पराएको,चर्चित लोकप्रिय ब्लग दौंतरी, एउटा सामुहीक ब्लग चौतारी.
तपाइलाइ
दौंतरीमा सधै स्वागत छ.

Vishnu Pyakurel

Feb 13, 2010, 6:40:48 AM2/13/10
to Nepali Bloggers
मित्रहरू, फोल्डर बिना झन्झट कलरफूल । मेरो टाँसो यहाँ छ है -

http://patriotnepali.blogspot.com/2010/02/blog-post_13.html

Kharal Lalmani

Apr 22, 2010, 5:27:06 AM4/22/10
to Nepali Bloggers
http//:gulmelimaaila.wordpress.com

--
Thank You for being a valuable member of Nepali Bloggers Community.
Please visit: http://groups.google.com/group/nepali-bloggers for lively discussions.

Dautari Admin

Apr 25, 2010, 8:51:20 PM4/25/10
to nepali-...@googlegroups.com
Gulmelimaaila  ji
tapai ko blog ramro lagyo. This is thread is a good place for shameless production. And you utlized it well. It looks like you have error in page, seems some code problem. Keep updating your blog.
Thanks
Nepalean
--
Thank You
Nepalean

Keyrun` Adhikari

Aug 7, 2010, 4:49:54 AM8/7/10
to Nepali Bloggers
http://www.luvnepal.com/ नेपालि साहित्य बिकास र प्रबर्दन मा समर्पित ।

NabinKM.com

Feb 21, 2012, 3:46:33 PM2/21/12
to nepali-...@googlegroups.com
Blogerdai page on facebook ...

Dautari Admin

Dec 9, 2012, 9:26:23 AM12/9/12
to nepali-...@googlegroups.com
ho hajur. yesko kam nai blog ko bigyapan garne. jasti bigyapan garda panu huncha. free promotion page ho yo.
thank you
Nepalean
2012/11/30 N B ELUNGA <abdimaniperf...@gmail.com>
मैले त केहि पनि बुझ्न सकिनं त हौ |

भाषा पनि बुझिनँ, शव्द पनि बुझिनँ,
न वाक्य बुझें, न त्यसको अर्थ बुझें,
के गर्ने, के नगर्ने,
किन गर्ने, नगर्ने
अनि के सबैले बिज्ञापन गर्न पाउने एउटा मात्र उद्देश्य हो यसको?

--
Thank You for being a valuable member of Nepali Bloggers Community.
Please visit: http://groups.google.com/group/nepali-bloggers for lively discussions.

Raj Gurung

Dec 9, 2012, 9:31:33 AM12/9/12
to nepali-...@googlegroups.com

kam kuro ramrai lagyo.

Bidhur Dhakal

Mar 29, 2013, 9:33:44 AM3/29/13
to nepali-...@googlegroups.com
visit my page www.nbihani.blogspt.com and comment me !

On Thu, Mar 21, 2013 at 8:45 PM, Bibek Adhikari <bbek...@gmail.com> wrote:
http://bibektricksntips.blogspot.com/

Thank You for being a valuable member of Nepali Bloggers Community.
Please visit: http://groups.google.com/group/nepali-bloggers for lively discussions.

---

Bidhur 'Priya Sirjan'
CCM, Independent Journalist Association, Nepal.
Reporter, Chitwan post National Daily, Chitwan.
Bharatpur , Nepal.
Mobile : 9845350348
विधुर ढकाल
केन्द्रीय सदस्य, स्वतन्त्र पत्रकार संघ नेपाल,
संवाददाता चितवन पोष्ट राष्ट्रिय दैनिक
मोवाइल ९८४५३५०३४८