How to suggest new MLO features.

Andrey Tkachuk (MLO)

Jan 31, 2011, 7:13:48 AM1/31/11
to MyLifeOrganized
We are looking at a long term solution for feature suggestions. The
current services we have reviewed (like UseVoice or Getsatisfaction or
userecho.com) are not fully satisfied all the needs. See some
discussions here: http://groups.google.com/group/mylifeorganized/browse_thread/thread/f8bfd2c314d04464#

I really appreciate Mark’s effort to setup UserVoice for MLO:
http://groups.google.com/group/mylifeorganized/browse_thread/thread/b88ef5daa0c3a91a#
http://mlo.uservoice.com/forums/9235-general

So we decided to use current UserVoice forum as a temporal solution
until we have something better in place.

Here are the MLO feature suggestion rules:
1. Use this forum to place your feature suggestions:
http://mlo.uservoice.com/forums/9235-general

2. UserVoice help you to identify if your idea already in place. So
please do not create duplicates.

3. You have only 10 votes forcing you to make wise decisions about
what features you really want. You can spend your voice to a new idea
or an existing idea.

4. We have several products hosting on the same UserVoice forum.
Please add the following prefixes if you are talking NOT about MLO for
Windows:
BB:
iPhone:
Android:
PPC:
Cloud:
Example: “BB: Minimize without Hangup”
MLO for Windows goes without any prefixes.

5. If you do NOT like the idea you can create it in UserVoice with
*not* prefix and vote for (actually against) it.
Example: “iPhone: *not* Calendar view”

6. The developers are monitoring the UserVoice forum to identify the
top priorities of MLO users and plan accordingly.

Thanks,
Andrey.
This conversation is locked