MLO @ User Voice.com

Mark Levison

Sep 8, 2010, 2:28:51 PM9/8/10
to Mylifeorganized
A few years ago I suggested the use of uservoice.com (http://mlo.uservoice.com/forums/9235-general) to track the priorities of feature requests. In recent days its started to gain some traction.

Andrey - if you want control of this forum let me know and I will give it to you. I think we would appreciate it if you acknowledged the value of the site, perhaps by featuring it on the main MLO site.

Users some rules:
1) Please check the forum for something that already covers your request before adding a duplicate. I have a business to run (Agile Pain Relief Consulting) and so neither the time nor the energy to weed duplicates for you. Hint: Things related to a calendar are already there.
2) Civility rules - Andrey works hard and does what he thinks is best, our requests are not the only source of priorities. Please trust him to do what he thinks is right, even if it doesn't meet our immediate needs. In addition consider how you would feel if you were in his shoes and got complaints from the user. If it were me the priority of the request would go down. In the future I will ask the requester to reword/remove requests that I think unfair in their tone.

Cheers
Mark Levison - Dictator MLO User Voice Forum

chuckdevee

Sep 9, 2010, 6:18:51 AM9/9/10
to MyLifeOrganized
just looked at this... great idea!
thanks Mark

Richard Collings

Sep 9, 2010, 5:52:09 PM9/9/10
to mylifeo...@googlegroups.com
+1

Yes - well done Mark for setting this up. I do hope Andrey picks it up and
runs with it (or something similar) - so much better than the current forum