Negative vibes

D. Sislowski

Feb 14, 2009, 2:28:03 PM2/14/09
Anyone else getting the negative vibes message when trying to access
Hotmail. I just started getting it this morning.

Don

Nir

Feb 14, 2009, 2:43:26 PM2/14/09
D. Sislowski wrote, On Sunday 15 February 2009 12:58 AM:
> Anyone else getting the negative vibes message when trying to access
> Hotmail. I just started getting it this morning.

You can follow this thread[1], some settings suggested there are
confirmed by some people as working.

[1]"http://groups.google.com/group/thunderbird-webmail-extension/browse_frm/thread/2197fc9798b3d6a8"

Raskolnikoff

Feb 14, 2009, 2:49:19 PM2/14/09

Microsoft appear to be discouraging users of third party mail readers by
changing their mail settings quite regularly to stop mail being read in
said applications - you must use webmail....does outlurk allow d/l of
Hotmail?

I have given up on my Hotmail account and user more 'friendly' mail
accounts.

Cheers

Kol