Firefox crash!

PacoKas

Apr 9, 2007, 4:28:47 AM4/9/07

PacoKas

Apr 9, 2007, 4:34:35 AM4/9/07
Sorry!

It crashes from this adress

http://images.google.es/images?q=scarlett&ndsp=20&svnum=30&um=1&hl=es&newwindow=1&start=40&sa=N

when you try to click on

"La neumática Scarlett Johansson, ..."
365 x 280 pixeles - 38k - jpg
labellezadeldesencanto.blogspot.comScarlett Johansson
390 x 550 pixeles - 33k - jpg

"PacoKas" <fcas...@yahoo.com> escribió en el mensaje

Aggro

Apr 9, 2007, 4:38:46 AM4/9/07

Aggro

Apr 9, 2007, 4:40:21 AM4/9/07
PacoKas wrote:
> Sorry!
>
> It crashes from this adress
>
> http://images.google.es/images?q=scarlett&ndsp=20&svnum=30&um=1&hl=es&newwindow=1&start=40&sa=N
>
> when you try to click on
>
> "La neumática Scarlett Johansson, ..."
> 365 x 280 pixeles - 38k - jpg
> labellezadeldesencanto.blogspot.comScarlett Johansson
> 390 x 550 pixeles - 33k - jpg

No crash from this either.

effdee

Apr 9, 2007, 6:51:51 AM4/9/07
NO crashes here links work fine.
effdee

"PacoKas" <fcas...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

> ---
> Virus Database (VPS): 000731-1, 08/04/2007
> Tested on: 9/04/2007 8:48:13 PM

---
Virus Database (VPS): 000731-1, 08/04/2007
Tested on: 9/04/2007 8:51:53 PM

Wink

Apr 9, 2007, 9:41:32 AM4/9/07
Does Firefox archive it's list of bookmarks somewhere that can be recovered?

History: After upgrading to 2.0.0.3, I lost more than 90% of my
bookmarks. Lost is everything below "c", unless it was in Firefox's own
"bookmarks" folder, which I don't really use as my web history and saved
bookmarks long predates FireFox. Anyone know of a way to recover them?

My teenage daughter tells me the same thing happened to her a couple
weeks back, but she she's still 2.0.0.2. so I don't think it is related
to 2.0.0.3. And she didn't organize her bookmarks at all, so she hasn't
any input on the alphabetical nature, if any, of it all. Just that the
dropdown menu only goes down half a page instead of many pages, as
before the loss.

TIA
Wink

David McRitchie

Apr 9, 2007, 10:28:55 AM4/9/07
"Wink" wrote...

> History: After upgrading to 2.0.0.3, I lost more than 90% of my
> bookmarks. Lost is everything below "c", unless it was in Firefox's own
> "bookmarks" folder, which I don't really use as my web history and saved

There is a bookmarks folder in your profile that contains archived
copies of your bookmarks.html file which is in your profile folder.

Not sure when you indicate bookmarks folder if you mean in your
Firefox profile folder or if you mean the bookmarks toolbar.

Do you see all of your bookmarks if you enter Ctrl+B,
and/or if you go to Bookmarks (Menu) and then
use "Organize bookmarks".

Do the bookmarks work in Safe Mode.

Possible problems
Bookmarks and other entries in your profile may be Read Only.
Toolbars may be messed up. You can update your bookmarks
and see them but when you exit Firefox you are back to what
you had before.

Renaming localstore.rdf to localstore.rdfx in your profile
(with Firefox down, double check in your System Tasks that
Firefox is not running) effectively deleting
it will force Firefox to create a new file. Since you will have
to customize your toolbars, it would be a good idea to take
a snapshot of your Firefox window to you can recustomize
your toolbars with View, Toolbars, Customize and then
you would probably choose small icons, and drag toolbars
and buttons around or on and off of toolbars.

http://www.mvps.org/dmcritchie/firefox/profile.htm
http://kb.mozillazine.org/Lost_bookmarks
http://www.mvps.org/dmcritchie/firefox/bookmarks.htm

--
David McRitchie, most questions have been asked before.
Problems that may be experienced in Firefox 2.0.0.*

Phillip M. Jones, C.E.T

Apr 9, 2007, 11:39:57 AM4/9/07
Didn't crash in SeaMonkey didn't know it was an X rated site. If I'd
known would have tried to view.

If it's "fixed", don't "break it"! mailto:pjo...@kimbanet.com

Brian Heinrich

Apr 9, 2007, 3:30:11 PM4/9/07
On 2007-04-09 09:39 (-0600 UTC), Phillip M. Jones, C.E.T wrote:

<snip />

> Didn't crash in SeaMonkey didn't know it was an X rated site. If I'd
> known would have tried to view.

*blink* -- X-rated? You must've ended up at a different site than the rest
of us. . . . :-P

--
/b.

String quartets don't march very well.
--Donald Barthelme, /The Dead Father/

Irwin Greenwald

Apr 9, 2007, 8:29:24 PM4/9/07
On 4/9/2007 12:30 PM, Brian Heinrich wrote:
> On 2007-04-09 09:39 (-0600 UTC), Phillip M. Jones, C.E.T wrote:
>
> <snip />
>
>> Didn't crash in SeaMonkey didn't know it was an X rated site. If I'd
>> known would have tried to view.
>
> *blink* -- X-rated? You must've ended up at a different site than the
> rest of us. . . . :-P

Yeah! Tell us where you wound up Phillip, so we can be TITillated too!
--
Irwin

Phillip M. Jones, C.E.T

Apr 10, 2007, 2:07:26 PM4/10/07
Irwin Greenwald wrote:
> On 4/9/2007 12:30 PM, Brian Heinrich wrote:
>> On 2007-04-09 09:39 (-0600 UTC), Phillip M. Jones, C.E.T wrote:
>>
>> <snip />
>>
>>> Didn't crash in SeaMonkey didn't know it was an X rated site. If I'd
>>> known would have tried to view.
>>
>> *blink* -- X-rated? You must've ended up at a different site than the
>> rest of us. . . . :-P
>>

> Yeah! Tell us where you wound up Phillip, so we can be TITillated too!
looked like that with all them skimpy outfits. if the gals had leaned
over a little be more they would have pooped out. <blush>

squaredancer

Apr 11, 2007, 6:02:00 AM4/11/07
On 09/04/2007 17:39, CET - what odd quirk of fate caused Phillip M.
Jones, C.E.T to generate the following:? :

> Aggro wrote:
>
>> PacoKas wrote:
>>
>>> Sorry!
>>>
>>> It crashes from this adress
>>>
>>> http://images.google.es/images?q=scarlett&ndsp=20&svnum=30&um=1&hl=es&newwindow=1&start=40&sa=N
>>>

>>> when you try to click on
>>>
>>> "La neumática Scarlett Johansson, ..."
>>> 365 x 280 pixeles - 38k - jpg
>>> labellezadeldesencanto.blogspot.comScarlett Johansson
>>> 390 x 550 pixeles - 33k - jpg
>>>
>> No crash from this either.
>>
> Didn't crash in SeaMonkey didn't know it was an X rated site. If I'd
> known would have tried to view.

yepp, Phillip..... if (and when) I push my shoulders back like that, my
boobs pop out as well (but sorry, no pics for the internet)

reg

Sjouke Burry

Apr 11, 2007, 8:00:44 PM4/11/07
Spoilsport.....

The Real Bev

Apr 11, 2007, 9:10:57 PM4/11/07
squaredancer wrote:

We're probably all better off...

OK, I looked for "monument valley" at images.google.com and was unable to
see the thumbnails (little broken-image icon in the upper left corner of
each one), although I could see the larger versions they pointed to. Tried
my 'test' profile and had no problems.

http://images.google.com/images?hl=en&q=%22monument+valley%22&btnG=Search+Images&gbv=2

So I disabled all my extensions and went back to the default theme. I allow
popups and images and cookies and whatever other stuff people are paranoid
about. STILL the thumbnails are broken. FEH! What am I missing?

"Don't sweat it -- it's not real life. It's only ones and zeroes."
-- spaf (1988?)

Brian Heinrich

Apr 12, 2007, 12:10:08 AM4/12/07
On 2007-04-11 19:10 (-0600 UTC), The Real Bev wrote:

<snip />

> OK, I looked for "monument valley" at images.google.com and was unable
> to see the thumbnails (little broken-image icon in the upper left corner
> of each one), although I could see the larger versions they pointed to.
> Tried my 'test' profile and had no problems.
>
> http://images.google.com/images?hl=en&q=%22monument+valley%22&btnG=Search+Images&gbv=2
>
> So I disabled all my extensions and went back to the default theme. I
> allow popups and images and cookies and whatever other stuff people are
> paranoid about. STILL the thumbnails are broken. FEH! What am I missing?

WFM.

Proxy?

squaredancer

Apr 12, 2007, 5:05:18 AM4/12/07
On 12/04/2007 03:10, CET - what odd quirk of fate caused The Real Bev
to generate the following:? :
> squaredancer wrote:
>

>> On 09/04/2007 17:39, CET - what odd quirk of fate caused Phillip M.
>> Jones, C.E.T to generate the following:? :

>>> Didn't crash in SeaMonkey didn't know it was an X rated site. If I'd
>>> known would have tried to view.
>>>

>> yepp, Phillip..... if (and when) I push my shoulders back like that, my
>> boobs pop out as well (but sorry, no pics for the internet)
>>

> We're probably all better off...
>
> OK, I looked for "monument valley" at images.google.com

hmmmm..... not sure as to what you refer but, if you mean the OP,
better try to search for "Silicon Hills"

<< snipped >>

reg

The Real Bev

Apr 12, 2007, 3:03:51 PM4/12/07
The Real Bev wrote:

> OK, I looked for "monument valley" at images.google.com and was unable to
> see the thumbnails (little broken-image icon in the upper left corner of
> each one), although I could see the larger versions they pointed to. Tried
> my 'test' profile and had no problems.
>
> http://images.google.com/images?hl=en&q=%22monument+valley%22&btnG=Search+Images&gbv=2
>
> So I disabled all my extensions and went back to the default theme. I allow
> popups and images and cookies and whatever other stuff people are paranoid
> about. STILL the thumbnails are broken. FEH! What am I missing?

Duh. I turned off privoxy and there they are! Added images.google.com to
the 'these are OK' list and all is well.

"I love to go down to the schoolyard and watch all the
little children jump up and down and run around yelling and
screaming...They don't know I'm only using blanks." --Emo

Pete Holsberg

Apr 12, 2007, 4:46:05 PM4/12/07
to PacoKas, Firefox user help

squaredancer

Apr 13, 2007, 10:55:08 AM4/13/07
On 12/04/2007 22:46, CET - what odd quirk of fate caused Pete Holsberg
to generate the following:? :
¿¿huh?? just come back from 2 weeks in España, ¡Ole! - lots of folk
speak the lingo there.... amazing it was! *and* (this will please Bev to
hear), the ladies there are getting very emancipated!

reg

Brian Heinrich

Apr 13, 2007, 10:26:08 PM4/13/07
On 2007-04-13 08:55 (-0600 UTC), squaredancer wrote:

<snip />

> *and* (this will please Bev to
> hear), the ladies there are getting very emancipated!

OK, just to confirm, you /did/ mean to type 'emancipated' and not
'emaciated', right? :-P

goodwin

Apr 13, 2007, 11:47:59 PM4/13/07
On 4/13/2007 7:26 PM Brian Heinrich opined:

> On 2007-04-13 08:55 (-0600 UTC), squaredancer wrote:
>
> <snip />
>
>> *and* (this will please Bev to
>> hear), the ladies there are getting very emancipated!
>
> OK, just to confirm, you /did/ mean to type 'emancipated' and not
> 'emaciated', right? :-P

uh ohhh...

The Real Bev

Apr 14, 2007, 12:54:03 AM4/14/07
squaredancer wrote:

No, I just cut+pasted the URL into FF and it worked fine. Sometimes
enclosing a long URL within pointy brackets <> will keep it from wrapping,
at least the first time.

>> The only thing I see wrong is that it's in Spanish. ;-)

I'm surprised that you noticed :-) There was an article in last week's
Parade magazine quoting her as saying she thinks she looks like a boy.

> ¿¿huh?? just come back from 2 weeks in España, ¡Ole! - lots of folk
> speak the lingo there.... amazing it was! *and* (this will please Bev to
> hear), the ladies there are getting very emancipated!

Muy emancipatas? Esta bien! Next: Saudi Arabia!

"Screw the end users. If they want good software,
let them write it themselves." -- Anon.

goodwin

Apr 14, 2007, 1:05:27 AM4/14/07
On 4/13/2007 9:54 PM The Real Bev opined:

> Muy emancipatas? Esta bien! Next: Saudi Arabia!

oy vay...

Brian Heinrich

Apr 14, 2007, 1:08:30 AM4/14/07
On 2007-04-13 22:54 (-0600 UTC), The Real Bev wrote:

> squaredancer wrote:

<snip />

>>> The only thing I see wrong is that it's in Spanish. ;-)
>
> I'm surprised that you noticed :-) There was an article in last week's
> Parade magazine quoting her as saying she thinks she looks like a boy.

Apparently anatomy was not her strong suit in school. . . . :-D

<snip />

Brian Heinrich

Apr 14, 2007, 1:09:54 AM4/14/07

Ach du grieses Kätzchen! --

-- Oi, wey iz mir. . . .

:-P

The Real Bev

Apr 14, 2007, 2:00:27 AM4/14/07
Brian Heinrich wrote:

> On 2007-04-13 22:54 (-0600 UTC), The Real Bev wrote:
>
>> squaredancer wrote:
>
> <snip />

>> I'm surprised that you noticed :-) There was an article in last week's
>> Parade magazine quoting her as saying she thinks she looks like a boy.
>
> Apparently anatomy was not her strong suit in school. . . . :-D

I think she was talking about her face -- you know, the round thing on the
top of the stalk-thing above her /pechos/. Actually, with different hair
and without makeup, she could be right.

A: Because it messes up the order in which people normally read text.
Q: Why is it such a bad thing?
A: Top-posting.

Brian Heinrich

Apr 14, 2007, 2:11:17 AM4/14/07
On 2007-04-14 00:00 (-0600 UTC), The Real Bev wrote:

> Brian Heinrich wrote:
>
>> On 2007-04-13 22:54 (-0600 UTC), The Real Bev wrote:
>>
>>> squaredancer wrote:
>>
>> <snip />

>>> I'm surprised that you noticed :-) There was an article in last
>>> week's Parade magazine quoting her as saying she thinks she looks
>>> like a boy.
>>
>> Apparently anatomy was not her strong suit in school. . . . :-D
>
> I think she was talking about her face -- you know, the round thing on
> the top of the stalk-thing above her /pechos/. Actually, with different
> hair and without makeup, she could be right.

Not in that dress. :-D

In fact, not even were she to ditch the Farrah Fawcett hair. :-P

squaredancer

Apr 14, 2007, 4:12:14 AM4/14/07
On 14/04/2007 05:47, CET - what odd quirk of fate caused goodwin to
generate the following:? :
*lol* - if you could see those boobs, you wouldn't ask that!

reg

squaredancer

Apr 14, 2007, 4:15:12 AM4/14/07
On 14/04/2007 04:26, CET - what odd quirk of fate caused Brian Heinrich
to generate the following:? :
> On 2007-04-13 08:55 (-0600 UTC), squaredancer wrote:
>
> <snip />
>

>> *and* (this will please Bev to
>> hear), the ladies there are getting very emancipated!
>>

> OK, just to confirm, you /did/ mean to type 'emancipated' and not
> 'emaciated', right? :-P

yeah, well! it needs to be remembered that only a few years ago, the
women in Andalucia (where I holidayed) were wearing veils, a la Muslims!
But, on the other hand..... the rate they talk at, I don't reckon that
the Caballeros ever did have much to say..... :-(

reg

reg

Jay Garcia

Apr 14, 2007, 10:12:39 AM4/14/07

Apr 14, 2007, 10:43:07 AM4/14/07

Uhh . . . by 'boobs' you mean breasts, right? :-P

Almost sounds like you're suggesting that there are no ogle-worthy women in
Germany. . . . :-P

The Real Bev

Apr 14, 2007, 9:08:55 PM4/14/07
Brian Heinrich wrote:

> Almost sounds like you're suggesting that there are no ogle-worthy women in
> Germany. . . . :-P

Boobs and/or beer, apparently it's all good.

http://homepage.mac.com/saemisch/PowderDay%20Photography/Blog05-06/files/archive-6.html
5th picture from the top. I'm sure those ladies are all pure German.

"Not everyone can be above average so why
shouldn't we be the ones to suck?"
--Anonymous School Board Member

Brian Heinrich

Apr 15, 2007, 12:51:43 AM4/15/07
On 2007-04-14 19:08 (-0600 UTC), The Real Bev wrote:

> Brian Heinrich wrote:
>
>> Almost sounds like you're suggesting that there are no ogle-worthy
>> women in Germany. . . . :-P
>
> Boobs and/or beer, apparently it's all good.
>
> http://homepage.mac.com/saemisch/PowderDay%20Photography/Blog05-06/files/archive-6.html
>
> 5th picture from the top. I'm sure those ladies are all pure German.

What? just 'cos of the Dirndls? -- Couldn't they be Austrian? or Italian? :-P

The Real Bev

Apr 15, 2007, 1:27:39 AM4/15/07
Brian Heinrich wrote:

> On 2007-04-14 19:08 (-0600 UTC), The Real Bev wrote:
>
>> Brian Heinrich wrote:
>>
>>> Almost sounds like you're suggesting that there are no ogle-worthy
>>> women in Germany. . . . :-P
>>
>> Boobs and/or beer, apparently it's all good.
>>
>> http://homepage.mac.com/saemisch/PowderDay%20Photography/Blog05-06/files/archive-6.html
>>
>> 5th picture from the top. I'm sure those ladies are all pure German.
>
> What? just 'cos of the Dirndls? -- Couldn't they be Austrian? or Italian? :-P

I guess, but I don't know what distinguishes an Austrian from a German
besides location. Our Governator, of course, is Austrian, but I'm pretty
sure he wouldn't be caught dead in a dirndl.

I don't think Italians would serve beer. Wine, maybe...

It's true that Smokey the Bear deserves praise for his
campaign against forest fires, but nobody ever mentions
the boy scouts he kills for their hats.

Brian Heinrich

Apr 15, 2007, 2:38:50 AM4/15/07
On 2007-04-14 23:27 (-0600 UTC), The Real Bev wrote:

> Brian Heinrich wrote:

>>> Boobs and/or beer, apparently it's all good.

And both together is apparently even better; whence Hooters. :-P

>>> http://homepage.mac.com/saemisch/PowderDay%20Photography/Blog05-06/files/archive-6.html
>>>
>>> 5th picture from the top. I'm sure those ladies are all pure German.
>>
>> What? just 'cos of the Dirndls? -- Couldn't they be Austrian? or
>> Italian? :-P
>

> I guess, [ . . . ]

'Sides, 'St Pallavicini' just doesn't quite have that Germanic ring to it,
y'know?

> [ . . . ] but I don't know what distinguishes an Austrian from a German
> besides location.

Accent, mainly. -- Although, depending on how drunk you are, Austrian and
Bayerisch can sound awfully similar.

A decade or so ago, I knew a guy from Salzburg named Nemo (real name:
Werner Thalhammer) and had a culturally confused friend named Andrew Sean
O'Malley, who was born in Montréal to an Irish father an a Bavarian mother,
and who consequently spoke three languages, two of them in non-normative forms.

Drinking with them was always interesting (just think about it: Andrew was
both Irish /and/ German -- need I say more? :-P ), but, as the beer
consumption increased, I'd oftentimes find myself having to act as
translator to third parties. (As far as I know, I never got so drunk with
them that I forgot English and found myself speaking German, which would
have seriously impeded my ability to translate. . . . :-P )

-- Well, OK, they can sound awfully similar even if you /aren't/ heavily
intoxicated, but that's another story. . . .

> Our Governator, [ . . . ]

Personally, I always thought 'Gubernator' was /much/ funnier: <Beavis>Heh.
He just said 'goober'. Heh heh.</Beavis>. :-P

> [ . . . ] of course, is Austrian, but I'm

> pretty sure he wouldn't be caught dead in a dirndl.

This might just be a guess on my part, but I suspect that he also wouldn't
be the world's most convincing transvestite. And, trust me, I've seen some
pretty unconvincing trannies over the years . . . at least one of whom was a
body builder. The stage show /so/ didn't do it for me. . . . :-P

> I don't think Italians would serve beer. Wine, maybe...

Would 'pend on where in Italy, /non/? -- Altho', truth be told, my exposure
to Italian beer has pretty much been limited to Birra Moretti. . . .

squaredancer

Apr 15, 2007, 8:02:28 AM4/15/07
On 15/04/2007 08:38, CET - what odd quirk of fate caused Brian Heinrich
to generate the following:? :
Any other of you gals and guys get this, or have I been "vindictivly
selected"?? Reckon ya'all should have gotten this post, counting the
number of OTs ya'alls posted in this thread alone!

Looks like Nir has been handed the "dirty work" already - so we were
correct in our assumption of about 4-5 weeks ago!

Weren't these posts supposed to be "Unanimously" signed by the censoring
crew-of-two??

reg

Apr 15, 2007, 8:56:45 AM4/15/07
The Real Bev wrote:
> Brian Heinrich wrote:

>>> Boobs and/or beer, apparently it's all good.
>>>
>>> http://homepage.mac.com/saemisch/PowderDay%20Photography/Blog05-06/files/archive-6.html
>>>
>>> 5th picture from the top. I'm sure those ladies are all pure German.
>>
>> What? just 'cos of the Dirndls? -- Couldn't they be Austrian? or Italian? :-P
>
> I guess, but I don't know what distinguishes an Austrian from a German
> besides location. Our Governator, of course, is Austrian, but I'm pretty
> sure he wouldn't be caught dead in a dirndl.
>
> I don't think Italians would serve beer. Wine, maybe...

Northern Italy is pretty much bi-cultural. Signs in both
Italian/German, cuisine to die for. Only place I ever considered living
besides the US.

--
Truth is the most valuable thing we have -- so let us economize it.
-- Mark Twain

The Real Bev

Apr 15, 2007, 5:30:55 PM4/15/07
Note redirection....

squaredancer wrote:

> Brian Heinrich wrote:

>> 'Sides, 'St Pallavicini' just doesn't quite have that Germanic ring to it,
>> y'know?

Well, what about St. Pauli girl? Pauli doesn't sound particularly Germanic
either. BTW, in case you're not a skier, Pallavicini (unsure of the
spelling) is the name of a run at one of the big resorts.

>> Accent, mainly. -- Although, depending on how drunk you are, Austrian and
>> Bayerisch can sound awfully similar.

Bayerisch? Sounds like aspirin. My grandma said there were actually two
German languages -- Hochdeutsch and Plattdeutsch. I assume this is the
equivalent of several other languages' 'normal' and 'literary' usages...

>> A decade or so ago, I knew a guy from Salzburg named Nemo (real name:
>> Werner Thalhammer) and had a culturally confused friend named Andrew Sean
>> O'Malley, who was born in Montréal to an Irish father an a Bavarian mother,
>> and who consequently spoke three languages, two of them in non-normative forms.

Non-normative? Bad grammar or so filthy that educated people pretended not
to uderstand?

>> Drinking with them was always interesting (just think about it: Andrew was
>> both Irish /and/ German -- need I say more? :-P ), but, as the beer
>> consumption increased, I'd oftentimes find myself having to act as
>> translator to third parties. (As far as I know, I never got so drunk with
>> them that I forgot English and found myself speaking German, which would
>> have seriously impeded my ability to translate. . . . :-P )

I wish beer tasted as good as grape juice. People say such wonderful things
about it, but I don't know...

>> Bev wrote:
>>
>>> [ . . . ] of course, is Austrian, but I'm
>>> pretty sure he wouldn't be caught dead in a dirndl.
>>
>> This might just be a guess on my part, but I suspect that he also wouldn't
>> be the world's most convincing transvestite. And, trust me, I've seen some
>> pretty unconvincing trannies over the years . . . at least one of whom was a
>> body builder. The stage show /so/ didn't do it for me. . . . :-P

Several years ago I saw a female equivalent to 'Pumping Iron' which detailed
the career of a female Australian body builder named Beverly
Somethingorother. If you consider the maximum development of muscles in
both size and definition, she should have been the total absolute world
champion. Unfortunately, she looked more like a guy than a girl and the
ruling body decided that a certain amount of girlish appearance was
essential and she never won the top title. She was tested in all possible
ways and was found to definitely be female, but I think the whole thing stank.

> Any other of you gals and guys get this, or have I been "vindictivly
> selected"?? Reckon ya'all should have gotten this post, counting the
> number of OTs ya'alls posted in this thread alone!

I got it and have redirected to mozilla.general as requested/directed. I've
never particularly objected to freedom of the press for those who own the
presses, so will attempt to abide by the established rules.

Nir

Apr 15, 2007, 5:50:48 PM4/15/07
The Real Bev wrote:

> I got it and have redirected to mozilla.general

reply-to will not redirect any reply to your post to 'mozilla.general' NG.
instead of reply-to , use Followup-to

Moz Champion (Dan)

Apr 16, 2007, 4:20:46 AM4/16/07

Can attest to that